FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helping the neighbour out

Helping the neighbour out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udeboy65 OP   Man  over a year ago

rotherham

I’ve lived next door to my neighbours for the last five years we are both on the ground floor flat but there’s a general between us. she’s around 40 quite a big girl with massive breasts as I’ve seen her top half in the shower she got the biggest breasts I’ve seen. as I can see into a bathroom from my kitchen window until she’s got a new bathroom fitted and she doesn’t need to have the window open now. she work shifts in a nursing home and every time I pull up in my car she stood on the doorstep in her dressing gown having a fag

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Hope there's more to come

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

And would love to know more any pics ?

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Good start crack on

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

rotherham

I forgot to say she had very large nipples as well. Used to stick out about an inch well that was about a year ago since she’s had a bathroom fitted. we used to just have small talk when I get out my car when she’s stud on the doorstep in hairdressing and her legs covered in tattoos About the weather and just normal chat anyway one day last week as I was getting out my car she asked me if I knew anything about washing machines and I said why what’s up saidi it’s finished washing but the door won’t open and it’s still full of water and I said I have a look she put her fag out and I followed her into the kitchen she show me the washer it’s the same as my kitchen very small not a lot of room for two people and I should squeeze past me I could feel her big breasts pushing against my chest as she went past she was looking at me but I was too busy looking at her chest when I left my Head up and she just smiled I am 511 and she was about the same size in height. My cock started twitching in my jeans anyway I’ve pulled the washer out got a basin out of the sink and got on my hands and knees and pulled the waste pipe from the back and put it in the basin and water went splashed all over me my groin and my legs And she laughed and said I’ll have to dry them for you take them off and I said no you’ll have to wait to have finished because I’ll get wet again anyway

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

leeds

Mmmmmmmmm

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

sunderland

Get them off lol

rotherham

I entered the drum of the water ??. Using the bucket and I asked her for a knife or screwdriver to undo the filter I’m still on the floor on my knees and she leaned over me still wearing the dressing gown to get into the kitchen drawer to get a knife and as her massive breasts I could feel them resting on my bald head and when she stood back up her dressing gown had come loose a bit and I can see the full cleavage of her breasts and I could see More of her big legs as she’s got very big thighs I pretended I was not looking as my cock was getting hard. I emptied the filter a couple of pennies A wire from my bra and some material at first I thought it was a sock or something and I then opened it up it was a old thong. don’t know how long it’s been in there I said is this yours as it didn’t look big enough to fit her and she said I wonder where that one had gone it’s one of my favourites and we both laughed and I stood up the clean the filter in the sink and she seen my hard cock in my jeans and she said did that turn you on seeing my thong or was it when I was resting my breasts on top of your head and I said both. As I was puting the filter back in she caught me out by surprise saying you’re used to seeing’s my breasts anyway as you used to watch me in the shower all the time And I was a bit shocked as I never know she’d seen me and I went bright red as she call me a dirty pervert because I used to stand in the kitchen in the dark watching her in the shower. I said to her do you want me to take the washing out as well while I’m down here and she said yes as I need them things out for work for tonight I open the door and put the clothes out couple of time some tops and jeans a couple of pairs of knickers and I pulled her bra out and it was massive I could’ve fitted my head in one of the cups and I said what fucking size are they and she said double G and I said fucking Hell. as I stood up I said I think you’ve just got to much washing in there and it should be okay now And my cock is still rockhard in my jeans And you said take them jeans off and I’m wash them for you and I said no I’ll be okay She said get them off but i got no underwear on andshe said will they be wet as well so I’ve to wash them and she came over to me start in Undi with my Belt and button and she pulled them down to my knees took my hard cock in her hand started wanking me I opened her dressing gown out so I can look at her breasts started playing with her nipples and she gave a little moan she got down on her knees and took my hard cock in her mouth start sucking me at the same time playing with my balls and looking at me as she was taking it to the back of her throat I stood her back up and I started sucking on her big nipples as I run my hand down between her legs and she was soakin i pu two finger inside her finger fucking her And she was loving it as her moans got louder as she said you was going to come and as she started coming she squirted all over my hand and all over the floor and my hand was soaking after she had calmed down she said I’m not gonna like that in a long time and then said get them jeans off put them in wash as we’re going to bed

millstreet

leeds

my ex wife had jj tits. Bloody massive.

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Beautiful mmm

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Superb !!!

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

rotherham

Put my jeans in the wash and she turned it on and she said come on. I’m going to fuck you so hard you don’t know how long and how many times I play with myself thinking about fucking you and I said I am the same. I’ve always wanted to suck on the big nipples of yours since I’ve seen you in the shower we got into the bedroom and took my top off and turn round to look at her and she dropped her dressing gown, and she told me to lay on the bed on my back she got on the bed between my legs, started kissing and licking the end of my cock at the same time playing with my balls and taking my cock to the back of her throat and gagging on it. She did that a few times and it was making her eyes water and she moved up my chest sucking my nipples, on her way and then moving up kiss me at the same time I could feel her pussy rubbing up and down my hard cock. Then she said God I’m going to enjoy fucking you she put a hand between your legs and guiding my cock into a soaking wet pussy started and riding me at the same time. I put my hands around her big breasts start to sucking on your nipples and she starting riding me harder and harder and she was loving it as she started to scream, that she was going to come again. She started shaking, and her pussy lips got tighter around my cock, and I started to come at the same time as I cum deep inside. She collapsed on top of me and with both of us breathing heavy. We lay like that for a few minutes getting our breath back as my cock going soft inside her.

millstreet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Ow yes

Hillsborough

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Wow

Great story

More please

ayr / glasgow

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark

leeds

cambridge

sunderland

Cocks hard in company lol

ayr / glasgow

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

rotherham

She rolled off me, and we lay their chatin and kissing for a while at the same time, she’s got her hand on my cock and I’ve got my fingers on her big nipples, rolling them around between my fingers as they were so hard. I moved down and started sucking on her big hard nipples as I put my hand between your legs start to rub her clit. Running my fingers up and down and she was still very wet. I move down kissing her belly to I get to the opening of her vagina as I started to lick her clit round and round as I put two fingers deep inside to started to finger fuck her as I suck on your clit. Her breathing gets heavier and heavier start screaming that she’s going to come again as I suck harder and finger. Fuck you faster. As she start to squirt all over my face. Her legs are shaking as she’s screaming at the same time. My face is completely covered. The bed is absolutely soaking. I looking at her as a move back up the bed on top of her and start kissing her as I slide my hard cock deep inside wet pussy and start fucking her.

Amazing loving it

millstreet

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Kettering

Mmmmmmmmmm x wow

Bristol

weston super mare

Hillsborough

rotherham

Her legs was up in the air as I was fucking hard and she was soaking wet and she just said I’m too wet. As can’t feel it put it in my arse use my juice to load my arse and fuck my arsehole and I pull my cock out of her pussy and start rubbed my cock up & down her arsehole, lubricate her arse making it wet and started pushing it in a bit of time slow at first till my full cock was in her hole she was moaning and groaning, and I could till she was loving it, and she told me to fuck her harder. and her legs were up around her head. As I fucked her arse she was screaming at me to cum inside her bum the feeling was fantastic as My cock started to throb as I know I was about to cum she started screaming. She was coming again and I filled her arse with my cum. I pulled my cock out of her arse and I watched my cum drip out of her arsehole onto the bed. There was a massive puddle on the bed mix with her squirting and cum and my spunk

Loving it

Dudley

Bristol

By *.T.GMan  over a year ago

Wigan

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

Hillsborough

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Nice

cambridge

weston super mare

ayr / glasgow

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

millstreet

By *j89100Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm

rotherham

We lay there for a while, getting our breath back laid in a pool of water just chatting and I asked how long the washer was going to be as I worried about how I’m going to get home she laughed and just said you have to put on my dressing gown on or put a towel around you and I said that’s not funny. And said it’s going to be ages and you better go as I need a shower as I’ve got to go to work. So I put a towel around me and put my jumper and my trainers. I went to my flat

Whitehaven

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

By *ougarandcubessexCouple  over a year ago

Colchester ,Essex

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

[Removed by poster at 27/11/22 18:01:33]

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

weston super mare

ayr / glasgow

Dudley

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

Hillsborough

leeds

By *j89100Man  over a year ago

limerick

rotherham

It’s been a few weeks since I’ve seen her as she works shifts, and so do I. So how do you yesterday I pulled on my drive as she was stood at her door with a fag and in a dressing gown as always I said hi are you okay and she said yes and when you coming for your jeans back I said give me five and I’ll come round she said I’ll be waiting with a wink and a smile just let yourself in.

rotherham

I walked into my flat, jumped in the shower as I’ve just come in from work then got dressed and walk round to hers. The door was unlocked and walked in and she shouted lock the door. I’m in the bedroom. I walked into the bedroom she laid on the bed with stockings and red suspenders on and matching knickers and bra, and a hand was inside her knickers playing with herself and they looked wet. She said get your kit off and get on the bed now my cock was already hard as I got my clothes off. I jump on the bed kissing her she removed her hands, and I put my hand in between her legs. She was soaking as I startled to rub her clit. I put two fingers deep inside of her finger fucking her as I kissed a hard. Making her cum squirting all over the bed. Her knickers were absolutely drenched when she got her breath back she move down between my legs and started sucking on my cock squeezing my balls. she then lifted my legs up and put her tongue deep in my arsehole, licking my arse from my hole up to my balls to the end of my cock driving me mad. It was fantastic. I loved it, taking my cock deep to the back of her throat then she slipped a finger in my arse and started fucking my bum hole at the same time sucking me hard. I told her I was going to come and she did it faster and faster fucking my arse sucking me hard. I cum down the back of your throat. She swallow every bit

Hillsborough

rotherham

She moved back up the bed, kissing me, and I could taste my spunk on her tongue, and she sat up and un fastened her bra and put a nipple in my mouth to suck at the same time she was rubbing her coach up down on top of my cock that was soft. My cock was rubbing against her clit as she was moaning that she was going to come again, started moving her hips faster and faster at the same time, squeezing my face into her nipples to suck harder as she cum again. I could feel her juice around my balls and running down between my legs as she must’ve squirted again. She rolled off me and we lay there talking for a while after a while, I felt her hand down between my legs, and she started rubbing my cock trying to get it hard again. Once it was hard, I said to her, where do you want it and she said deep in my arse. but she said I need both holes filled. Should’ve got something she put her hand under a pillow and pulled a rabbit out so I got up took her knickers off and she’s got on all fours who are Arse hole I’m pussy looked beautiful I pushed the rabbit vibrator inside her pussy and turned it on. It was one of them with the balls inside, which you can see swizzle in round, and the little on her clit vibrating like mad. She was moaning very loudly and she said oh you and put your cock in my arse before I come again I push my cock in deep and I could feel the vibration from the rabbit on my cock as I fucked her arse moans and groans were getting louder and louder, and she started screaming children going to come again as she screamed at me to fill her arse with my spunk, which I did sending her over the edge The dildo flopped out as she collapsed on top of the bed in exhaustion with me, still laying on top of her with my cock going soft inside her arse. and her legs are still shaking as she must’ve had a multiple orgasm and as I got off of her she was getting her breath back and says fucking hell I’ve not come like that in a long time as the bed was like a swimming pool

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

weston super mare

By *en1234300Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *es_wrentMan  over a year ago

Hatfield

Fantastic! You lucky guy!

Fuck that's horny !

Hillsborough

aylesbury

rotherham

Bumped into my neighbour this morning as she’s been away for Christmas and New Year just stood at the door in her dressing gown as usual having a fag. Just had some small chat about Christmas and that and asking if she’s had a good time and she said it was okay. I just got in from work now so I’m just gonna jump in shower and she said why don’t you come round afterwards and have a coffee and she’s going to do the same

rotherham

Do I carry on?

By *ipppyMan  over a year ago

Poole

Of course love to hear more

ayr / glasgow

yes please

Hillsborough

cambridge

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Please do. Love reading this one. Reminds me of a fwb I have.

Torbaydos

weston super mare

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Great story, she sound like my perfect woman

By *laric - AlphaMan  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

She sounds like a fun girl

Dudley

By *rmrshorny2Couple  over a year ago

Seaside

Great story lucky guy

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *tirlingshire matureMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Reminds me of a neighbour we had.She would txt me to look over to her house so I xould see her flash.Then 1 day I wrnt over fkd her all around her house while her hubby was out

weston super mare

Kettering

I'd love to do that with my neighbour across the street

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Truro

By *ut4fun6969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

Great story please tell more

rotherham

So after I’ve had a shower I’m going round knock on the door.come in and she’s in the kitchen making a coffee in a dressing gown half open I could see the shape of her big tits she makes me a drink as we start talking about Christmas and other things I asked about what she’s been up to. It’s just family stuff over Christmas as I’ve not seen her for awhile, but the conversation soon got round to sex as you said she’s not had any sex since the last time I seen her and she looked at me with her sexy eyes and just said I can’t wait to do it again I put my drink down and walk over to her as my cock is getting hard as I’m looking at her and I opened her dressing gown up and have a good look at the massive breasts her nipple are sticking out so hard and I said I see you’re pleased to see me and she said I could see you were as well as you put my hand on my cock through my jeans and squeezed it and moved in closer, kissing her and I put my hand between her legs and to her pussy put a finger inside as she’s gave a quick moan as I put two fingers inside. As she squeeze my cock harder I move down and take a nipple in my mouth and suck on it hard as I finger fucker and she starts to moan that she’s going to come i finger harder and she comes my hand become soaking. I can hear the square in noise and running all of my hand and running down the her legs as she holding onto the side tight as she orgasm. She gets her breath back, and stops shaking and says come on bed. I need that cock inside me we going to the bedroom and there’s some toys on the bed. A rabbit and a big dildo and she tells me to get un dressed.now lube my arsehole up need my arse fucked she gets on or falls on the bed I pick the rabbit up turn it on and put it inside her pussy start fucking hell if it is I’ll lick her arsehole as she’s moaning and loving it I pick some lube up and put it on her arsehole then put a fingers inside and make it will lubed up ready for me. The rabbit is turned on full, all I can hear buzzing sound as he’s little ears, on her clit as I get behind, I put my hard cock into your arse, pushing the rabbit in deeper and start fucking ass. She start screaming that she’s going to come again and I just keep fucking harder in the rabbit vibrating deep inside her, I could feel the juice running all down my leg has she squirting and Screamin this is cumin and I’ve not to stop I cum deep inside her ass as we are both out of breath and covered in sweat when we both calm down relate together when we start talking again she tell me how much in joyed it and she thinks it be better with two or three cocks at the same time can I arrange it and she said she’d love to have all holes filled

mullingar

Dudley

Whitehaven

Brilliant

cambridge

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

ayr / glasgow

Hillsborough

weston super mare

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Love it

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

Torbaydos

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *uv2bnude3Man  over a year ago

Thurles

Awesome

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Nice

Love it

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Wish it was my cock pumping into her

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

weston super mare

Kettering

aylesbury

bradford

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *en30216Man  over a year ago

york

rotherham

As we laid chatting and I ask her what she wants and how she would like it to happen. And she said she’d love to have two or three men to fuck her hard and fill her with the cum. She says I’ve never done this before, but I think I love it I want to be sat on one with his cock in my pussy and another cock in my arse and one in my mouth. Do you think you can make it happen I said I can’t see a problem getting anybody to come and join me with you and she says good I want to make it happen, as the chain, I’ve got my hand between your legs and her clit and she’s getting wetter and wetter the more we talk about what she wants. As she starts to orgasm again, squirting all over the bed she said she wants all three men to come at the same time and fill all three holes with they cum.

bradford

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

North and East of Cork

Hillsborough

Whitehaven

Near MK

weston super mare

Dudley

By *uv2bnude3Man  over a year ago

Thurles

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

rotherham

Bumped into her on her doorstep last night and the first thing she said was arranged anything yet and I said I’m still trying to organise it and she said, who are you because I’m dying for more cuck

Kettering

ayr / glasgow

cambridge

mullingar

Near MK

Hillsborough

bradford

By *rmrshorny2Couple  over a year ago

Seaside

"Bumped into her on her doorstep last night and the first thing she said was arranged anything yet and I said I’m still trying to organise it and she said, who are you because I’m dying for more cuck "

Did she forget who you were

mullingar

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *udeboy65 OP   Man 50 weeks ago

rotherham

"As we laid chatting and I ask her what she wants and how she would like it to happen. And she said she’d love to have two or three men to fuck her hard and fill her with the cum. She says I’ve never done this before, but I think I love it I want to be sat on one with his cock in my pussy and another cock in my arse and one in my mouth. Do you think you can make it happen I said I can’t see a problem getting anybody to come and join me with you and she says good I want to make it happen, as the chain, I’ve got my hand between your legs and her clit and she’s getting wetter and wetter the more we talk about what she wants. As she starts to orgasm again, squirting all over the bed she said she wants all three men to come at the same time and fill all three holes with they cum. "
finally got 2 lads with big cocks to come round to her flat tonight and I updated you tomorrow with what happens

By *j and c 2Couple 50 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ary1001xMan 50 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ut4fun6969Man 50 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *oyntzMan 50 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

keep it coming