FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My aunt the corruptor

My aunt the corruptor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackRow OP   Man  over a year ago

Wokingham

The ORIGINAL thread seemed to be too risky and got deleted. I was me recounting an affair with an Aunt. She was not a blood relative but by marriage. I was 18 at the time. Yes it was taboo but it is not illegal or anything. It happened on a family gathering for my 18 th birthday. It was not on the actual day but it was a double celebration and we had hired a mansion for the weekend. It all started in the afternoon. I was chilling in the hottub after working out in the gym. My Aunt who was in her 30s came to join me she slipped off her robe to reveal the smallest bikini straining to hold her curves in place as she lowered her self into the pool. I was very thankful of the bubbles as i was in cycle shorts type trunks and had grown a huge hard on watching the water foam over her as she laid back and smiled at me. "I hope you are having a lovely time" she winked. "Yes this house is amazing" I replied.

At that moment my brother arrived. " Make space you two" he grunted as he caused. Aunt Lucy to shuffle over. As she did so i could definitely feel her hand brush against my cock. She gasped as she did so and turned and winked at me. Her hand brushed again this time lingering on it as it was now straining at my trunks to be released....

With my brother there I am sure she dared no more but as she got up to leave she made a big show of standing up i front of me. Bending over to reveal how little bikini she had her camel toe pushing against the fabric as she dried herself so only i could see.

It too ages for me to calm down so I could leave the tub.

That evening we had a big dinner and my brother organised disco and lights. Towards the end of the evening my Aunt noticed I was not dancing with any one and asked for a slow dance as her husband had gone to bed. I stammered a yes and we walked to the floor. Her ample bosom pushed up against my waist and i could feel myself getting hard again as I tried to keep my hips away from hers.

She smiled as she pressed against me and whispered. "Seems Jack has grown into a big boy". I blushed and smiled.

The dance was soon. Over and the lights came on. I hurriedly took my leave and made my way to my room with my pants noticeably tenting

I made it back to my room and stripped off and took a shower. I jerked off to the thought of fucking my sexy Aunt imagining she was there with me urging me on as i fucked her.

I dried off and lay on the bed on the bed naked under the sheets. I dozed off and was woken up by the door clicking shut. I saw the silhouette of a buxom woman as i realised my Aunt had just slipped off her robe to reveal she had nothing on. Her long red hair shone in the moonlight coming through the window. It also caught her erect nipples jutting out from buxom

breasts. She slid back the sheet and my cock already stood proud....

I blushed and was please she could not see it. " Why Jack you really know how to compliment a girl." As she spoke she climbed on the bed and sat astride me. She leaned forward her breast now against my chest as we kissed deeply. Her hand guided me straight into her. She was soaking wet and i slid straight in.

"Oh my god that feels good" she sighed "Marcus hasn't fucked me in months"

She took me in deep and let out a moan as she started to rock her hips. It was all too much for me and a shot my load. Cumming in waves i moaned as i pumped my cum. That's it Jack let it all go she whispered as her body shuddered.

She held one there inside her milking me. Then once i stopped she carried on rocking my cock still hard for her. Faster and faster she got her tits bouncing and swaying as i sought to play with them....

Lucy was riding my cock as if it was Christmas come early. Her moans and expletives becoming loader. "Oh yes Jack that's the fucking spot, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck FUCK!" Lucy collapsed on me her whole body quivering as her orgasm ripped through her. Her juices flowing freely over my cock and thighs. As she regained control she kissed me passionately and i returned the passion. It was not my first time, but I had not experienced anything like this. Slowly she began to rock on my still hard cock. I sat up on the edge of the bed and we rocked their still kissing. I stood up taking her weight on my cock and hips. Her arms came around my neck as i bounced her on me. My rowing thighs taught with our combined weight. I enjoyed feeling her weight against the base of my shaft as she became loud once again. Jack fuck me against the wall she moaned.....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Wokingham

Yes i think that was where i was upto

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Nice, please keep going

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Don't stop there...

By *att-999Man  over a year ago

The North

I was looking for this thread earlier. Great story keep going.

Wokingham

I carried her across the room. And pinned her against the wall arms above her head legs wrapped around me as I continued to fuck her. "Fuck me from behind Jack fuck me hard!" She begged. I put her down and she leaned against the window and spread her legs apart. She reached back and guided me in. She was so wet I slid in so easily "Grab my hair Jack spank me as you fuck me!"....

I had never done this. She was only my second ever partner. I tentatively took her her in one fist and gave her arse a light slap. "Harder!" I did. " Harder" This time i could see a faint outline of my hand. "Oh yes thats it, fuck me harder Jack"

I started to pound her from behind every other thrust punctuate with a slap and her moan of pleasure alternating with a choice expletive. I could feel my self building again. Suddenly Lucy started to go again. Her legs shaking pussy clenching on me was enough to set me off. I shot my first with a loud moan almost a shout. As she collapsed my cock sprang out and continned to spay my cum over her causing my whole body to spasm with every load. I didn't think i was going to stop it was so intense. Eventually spent i bent down and lifted her up to kiss both of us breathing heavily. We made our way to the shower...

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

Wokingham

We washed of the remains of both our cum. Soaping each other and exploring every curve. Soon the effect of her touch had me hard again. She turned and i again push in from behind. I needed no telling to grab her luscious hair and pull her face to me we kissed as i fucked her from behind the warm water flowing over us. It was slower and more sensual than we were by the window. Almost like lovers had knew each other well it was an amazing feeling. We enjoyed the slow fucking for a while before leaving the shower, we toweled off we was harder for me still sporting a stiff rod. We made our way to the bed and lay down opposite each other. We kissed and she reached down to guide me in. We made slow love almost tantric like.....

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

This is so hot. Great story op.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *tokieLad24Man  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glad this is back

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

Wokingham

We continued to make love like that slow sensual grinding. It brought her to another climax. I could not get enough of watching her orgasm it was so intense watching her lose control. Soon after I had my own and again it was unbelievably intense. As my spasms subsided we lay there together and dozed for a bit. Kissing and holding. Until Lucy got up to leave.

I slept late that morning and only woke because my brother came to get me to go to lunch

The next time I saw my Aunt was when she came round to our house one day to pick up something from my mum. I was heading out and she offered to give me a lift. It was summer and she was wearing a short summer dress and slip on heels. He tanned legs looked amazing and it was clear that she was not wearing a bra either.

"Jack would you mind driving. I just need to fix my make up"

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

cambridge

By *ikinghornMan  over a year ago

southsea

louth

More

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Where you driving too

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *unwanted34Man  over a year ago

Leeds CC - The Calls

Keep it going x

Redditch

Wokingham

She handed me the keys and her fingers lingered in my palm.

I started the engine and carefully set off. Lucy made a pretense of sorting out her make up. At the first junction. I glanced over and noticed that her skirt had ridden right up and I could see that she was not wearing any underwear as her fingers caressed her clit. I stared and could feel myself getting hard. I looked to Lucy's eyes and she winked at me. I toot from behind brought me back to my senses. I drove off and could hear Lucy starting to moan as she played with herself next to me. One hand made its way to my lap and started to massage my bulge....

Lucy unzipped me and eased my now hard cock out as I tried to drive. "Find somewhere quiet to park Jack". She said urgently whilst wanking me. It was all I could do to find a quiet road and pull over. It took 10 minutes and by that time i was fit to burst. Lucy climbed across me and guided me into her reverse cowgirl. It was the only position we could manage on the front seat. She was riding me hard and playing with her clit. "Oh my god Jack you are just as horny as I remember!"

I was on edge when she guided me in now i was struggling to hold back. Seconds later i erupted. "Yes Jack thats it give it to me she moaned as she brought herself to the edge. Her orgasm ripped through her as my final thrusts emptied into her. Her body shook as i remembered and she ground against my shaft. Then spent we lay there and kissed as my cock still twitched inside her. Once again not losing its erection such was Lucy's effect on me....

Fuck me on the bonnet Jack. Lucy implored

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

walsall

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *ssexpicsMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea, Essex

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

Yaxley

louth

all over Ireland

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

birmingham

Bonnet fuck

Yes please tell more

leeds

Torbaydos

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

swansea

southsea

Redditch

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wokingham

I chuckled nervously, but the thought turned me on. She climbed off my lap as she opened the door and walked to the front of the car wiggling her arse as she did so. I climbed out my cock still proud and bouncing as I hurried after her. She turned and we kissed passionately. I pulled down the top of her dressed and grabbed a her swollen breasts as we continued to kiss. Lucy had one hand round my neck the other slowly wanking my cock. I lifted her up and took her legs over my shoulders as she guided me in. Slowly I started to fuck her in broad daylight. The adrenaline coursing through my veins as I did so....

The rest was a bit of a blur... I remember our moans coinciding as I fucked like that on the bonnet. We were lost in the moment and even the occasional car driving past did not put us off. She obviously loved the risk and pushing boundaries as she orgasmed once again, her nails raking my back as she shuddered forcing my cock out as she cum.

As she recovered she kneeled down in front of me and took me into her mouth. She skillfully brought me to edge and beyond until I erupted my balls shot forth load after load and she greedily drank it all until i was spent. We kissed her taste salty with my cum, but I was lost in the pleasure of what we had done.

Slowly we rearranged ourselves before completing my journey.

She took my number of my flat at Uni as she said she had a shopping visit planned in London soon giving my thigh a squeeze and a kiss as she did so....

leeds

louth

birmingham

More please

Hot

Wokingham

It gets a lot more wild.

cambridge

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Very good

southsea

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Redditch

Hillsborough

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Yaxley

all over Ireland

Wokingham

A few weeks later I got a call from Lucy. "Jack I am coming to London this weekend. I would love it if you could help me shop."

I agreed to meet her for lunch at a Italian restaurant in Knightsbridge. I arrived and was shown to the table. Lucy was sat with another gorgeous woman. "Hello Jack, this Amanda I have told all about you!"

"Hello Jack. Lucy has told me SO much about you!" Amanda winked at me and I smiled and blushed. I sat down with two beautiful women. I was sure everyone was looking at us....

We enjoyed our meal. Both Ladies were mischievous and constantly teasing me. Lucy took the odd occasion to reach across and grab my thigh and let her hand move up to what was a constant bulge in my pants and give it a feel as my cock twitched in its confined space. She winked at Amanda "I think our evening entertainment will be a lot of fun tonight."

She released me to my surprise to be replaced by Amanda's stockinged foot slowly rubbing my crotch. It was almost more thanI could bear as I tried manfully to eat my desert without showing any distraction.

We finished our lunch and Amanda told us that she that she would catch up with us later and we arranged to meet for coffee at the hotel they were staying in. I rearranged myself so I could stand as we walked out. Lucy giggling my obvious bulge. "Right I need you to help me choose some nice new dresses" she winked and we made our way to the shops. In our first shop she tried on a few suits which looked stunning when matched with her heels and stockings that she already had on. I gave the thumbs up to a nice Navy outfit. We moved on to the dresses and Lucy picked out a couple to try on. It was a big department store and lucy went into the changing rooms. "Jack please could you come in and help me with my zip?",

Hillsborough

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Loving this

burgess hill

ayr / glasgow

birmingham

More please

By *en1234300Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Cracking

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

here

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Truro

leeds

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Brilliantly written

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

Wokingham

I went in to find Lucy had not put on a dress in fact all she had on was a gorgeous matching set of lingerie I could see her neatly trimmed mound and her nipples jutting out against the sheer fabric. My tummy took a flip.......

I have always wanted to do this!" She whispered and kissed me full on the lips her hands not wasting any time unfastening my belt. By the time she had undone my zip and released my cock from my pants I was already rock hard. She turned round and pushed her arse against me in the confined space. I wasted no time in easing the thin film of her g string aside and guide my twitching cock into her already soaking pussy. There was very little space for me to thrust but Lucy took care of things by moving her arse up a down. churning my cock inside her. She must have been on edge all the time she. had been thinking about this as she almost immediately start to convulsed to the rhythm of her orgasm. Her thighs and buttock quivering as She bit into her wrist to stop herself from crying out. As her orgasm silently ripped through her there was nothing to hold me back and I joined her my balls clenching so hard with every spasm that my legs became weak and it was all i could do to stay standing. Never had I had a woman cum so quickly on me before or since. Slowly my cock gave its final shudder and we turned to hold each other and kiss in the tender aftermath of what just happened. It was then I returned to reality and heard the noises of the other shoppers around us. I hurriedly pulled up my pants and trousers as Lucy sat on the the stool to grinning at me. I returned outside and I was sure that a woman waiting was giving me a funny look. Especially when a flushed Aunt Lucy then came out to show off a very sexy little black number she had chosen. So sexy it was struggling to deal with her cleavage! Thats perfect I smiled.......

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

birmingham

More please

burgess hill

Wokingham

She gathered her new purchases and suggested that i go and get a cut and shave at the Harrod's barbers as a treat whilst she went to get a few more things.

I enjoyed the experience of my first professional shave and got a neat cut too. I closed my eyes to imagine the evening with the gorgeous lucy and wondered if what Amanda would be doing. She was equally sexy although where Lucy was a buxom red head. Amanda was a tall lithe black haired girl with pert boobs. So very different!

Lucy met me for tea. She had more bags which she handed too me.

"Amanda has not had a good time of late" she started. "I want you to put on a show for her tonight. I have bought you some things to wear. When we get back to the suite. I have booked you the room next door. Have a shower and change into the things I have bought for you."

I looked at her grinning at me. "I want you to come back to our suite. I will play some music and you can strip naked and show off that Rowers body for us. She will love it!"

I grinned and was turned on by the thought of what Lucy wanted me to do....

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Wow go young man just do it!!!!!

Wokingham

I took the bags Aunt Lucy gave me and carried th back to the hotel. Im the lift we shared a passionate kiss and both groping each other like teenagers ( well I was 19) .

The doors opened and we broke apart as I went to my room. I stripped off and showered rinsing the residue of our sex from my body. I also took a razer and shaved to better resemble a stripper. It would be a surprise for my Aunt and Amanda

I dried and went to the bags she had bought me a lovely white shirt and black trousers I also found the tiniest thong with side clasps and wondered where she had found those. I packed my now smooth genitalia into the impossibly small pouch. I admired the way it made me bulge in the mirror. Then the trousers and shirt. Along with a black pair of brogues. I deliberately left off socks. If i was to strip naked they were the last thing I want to be having trouble with. I went to the adjoining door and knocked to the sound of giggles.....

I opened the door and Lucy had the tape play "You can keep your hat on!".

I was to use the music for future times when asked to strip.

I walked in and the pouch was pushing everything front and fore most... my bulge was evident as i walked up to the two hot women sat on the huge bed...

I swayed my hips to the music with my back to them as I undid my shirt. I felt their hands on my arse as I did so.

I turned to them my shirt undone. LUCY stood and pulled it off as i gyrated for Amanda.

I moved my hips inches from Amanda’s face. She reached forward and unzipped my trouser which slipped down to reveal the pouch barely containing a cock that was desperate to stand up. Lucy grasped the clasps and released the pouch which flew up.as my cock sprang forwards into Amanda's face.

She grinned at me and took me in hand. Her lips enveloping my cock as Lucy watched kissing my neck and feeling my arse....

all over Ireland

burgess hill

swansea

Great start to the day

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

hope to here more

bradford

Hillsborough

Niiice

By *avem30Man  over a year ago

barnsley

This story is great

Can’t wait for more

southsea

Great story

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

I love aunt Lucy !

Wokingham

I love lucy too. For most of my life

Wokingham

Lucy moved me back and Amanda had to kneel in front of me to keep my cock under her control. I looked down and she looked up at me as she enjoyed playing with my cock. Luck walked around behind Amanda and unzipped her dress. Amanda was naked except forth tiniest G-string and her heels. She wore a peal necklace and earrings . I could see her pert breast with their nipples as hard as diamonds. I pulled Amanda up to me and we kissed. She was more tender when it came to kissing and Our lips gently explored each other As i pushed her back to the bed. She sat down and I lifted her legs up. I stood there for a moment my cock stood proud over her and enjoyed the view of her toned runner's body. Her black mound could be seen though the lace of her G string which had pulled tight against her lips. I kissed her ankles , calves, thighs and down i went. I eased her g string aside and teased her lips with my tongue. I her a moan escape her lips as I delved between them and eased them apart she had lovely huge labia that hung away from her pussy and gave me more area to explore. More moans louder now as I teased her clit out and felt it swell. My fingers joined in my exploration of her, Searching for that special spot. I found it and was rewarded with an arch of her back. Gently I teased it further and her moans became louder. I was conscious Of Lucy playing with my cock and balls keeping me hard as I enjoyed her friend. I could hear that Amanda was close and I timed my tongue and fingers to work together and was rewarded with a long drawn out moan. Amanda's hands came to my head and pulled me in her thighs squeezing me tight and then her other hand Rubbing herself furiously as if she was also drawn to feel herself as she orgasmed.......

ayr / glasgow

Hillsborough

By *rmdMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Leeds CC - The Calls

Amazing x

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Simply wow

Wokingham

As Amanda came down Aunt Lucy Whispered in my ear now baby let her know her its like to feel you do it like you do for me. I took hold of my twitching cock and gently guided between her impressive labia they seemed to grab it and suck it in. Slowly as I knew she was still sensitive I glided in until I could go no further. I leaned down to share another tender kiss and could feel her hips grinding against me. As we broke apart I reached behind her and lifted her clear of the bed. She made a little yelp and her legs wrapped around me. Her arms reached for my neck as she seemed to slide even further down my cock until I fully inside her. Slowly we started to move I lifted her cheeks so that she moved up and she joined me using her things and soon she was bouncing on me driving her clit against my shaft as she leaned her hips back on the way down. A bouncing sawing motion ensued and i could see Lucy on the bed with her finger between her thighs as she lay back and watch us fuck. ......

Hillsborough

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

walsall

Yaxley

birmingham

More please

chesterfield

By *lugoneMan  over a year ago

rathmicheal

This is good

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

bradford

Torbaydos

Wokingham

Amanda's moans were getting louder as were mine. She felt incredibly athletic on me almost as if she was squeezing with every thrust. "Jack let her ride you" Lucy commanded from her position. I sat back on the bed and lay back and watched as Amanda went to work on the full length of me. Her hips seemed so supple grinding me into every part her her. Then leaning forward her hand gripping my pecs she started to bounce herself up and down getting faster and faster. I would have cum already if I had not fucked Lucy that afternoon. Harder and harder she went and until she let out a scream of pleasure and collapsed on me her whole body convulsing. She held me tight and we kissed as Her orgasm continued to send waves through her. Slowly she slipped off me and rolled away and immediately I felt a authoritative hand on me and Lucy was already guiding me into her swollen pink lips.....

Into her swollen pink lips. She did not waste any time. She was clearly turned on and desperate to scratch an itch. She worked me so hard the pressure on the base of my cock against her clit was a real turn on as she worked me deep and back and forth. Her ample bussom swaying back and forth until i got my greedy hands and lips on them. "Bite them" She hissed and I acquiesced to her demands. The moans grew louder and I started to enjoy this new thing. "Harder!" i did and her moans became louder still. I was now on the edge again my moans taking over from biting duties I held her hips and assisted in rocking them as my own hips were thrusting to match her rythmn. I was grunting trying to hold back my impending orgasm. " Let it go darling, give Aunt Lucy your cum" these words were more than I could bear and I errupted my hips bucking so hard it was all Lucy could do to stay on my cock. "Yes, Yes cum for me baby" she cried and I knew she was cumming too. Thrust after thrust shot torrents of cum into my Aunt. She was flodding me with juices of her own and they mixed together and poured from her as she writhed on me My cock popped out squeezed by the pulsing of her vagina wall. I didn't know if that was her making that happen or her orgasm. It was an intense feeling being pushed out like that. Lucy collapsed on me her body spasming as our lips met in a deep kiss.

Amanda let out an "Oh My God Lucy, where did you find him?"

I smiled I had come of age!

bradford

By *mthbigcockMan  over a year ago

Poole

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

swansea

burgess hill

ayr / glasgow

Here!

Fantastic

By *ettriano 6969Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

all over Ireland

southsea

By *hilli75Man  over a year ago

MALTA

chesterfield

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Leeds CC - The Calls

Brilliant x

Hillsborough

By *j89100Man  over a year ago

limerick

Gotta be more...

Wokingham

After we got our breath back Lucy suggested a shower and dinner. We all went in together; the suite had one of those huge walk-in showers which fit the three of us nicely. We had great fun soaping each other up. The contrast between Lucy's voluptuous curves with her swaying breasts and long red hair, contrasted in the most erotic way with Amanda's firm slim body and dark hair. Seeing them glisten with soap along with the attention i was getting had me aroused again. Amanda giggled "Lucy I did not believe when you told me how quickly he recovers"

She pulled me to her I dipped my hips and slid in guiding myself into the folds of her protruding labia, marvelling once again at her grip on me. Her legs lifted and wrapped around my hips. Lucy gave me a cheeky slap on my arse as Amanda started to bounce on me once again. Grinding against me as she came down. Working me for her pleasure. I had to concentrate on my balance on the wet floor. I enjoyed the sensation of being used as soon Amanda found her started to approach another climax. She hit it clenching and pulling me in tight as it shook through her. As she came down i lowered her to the ground. "Good I was hoping i would get a turn" Lucy said bending over and reaching behind for me. I moved behind her and she guided me slowly in. It all seemed like a dream as I slowly fucked her from behind. Amanda kissed my neck and stroked me arse as I gradually started to build up speed. The sounds of my thighs and balls hitting Lucy's arse echoed around the room as did her expletives as I built up pace. " Fuck, fuck that’s it Jack fuck me harder, that’s it give me all of you cock! Oh Fuck, fuck,FUUUUUCK! I never heard so many fucks and with her plummy accent it sound even hotter. "Don't stop until you give me your spunk. Oh yessss!" She wailed as her orgasm hit her and I kept on fucking her. She was so loud now that she was certainly feeling sensitive but i took her at her word and did not stop. Untold "Fucks" and "I want your cum!" Later I felt Amanda's hand on my balls through my legs and this tipped me over. I shouted as I cum almost a roar it was so intense. I could not believe it. My whole body felt like it was emptying into my hot Aunt.

Here!

Lucky lucky boy!!!

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

southsea

bradford

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

Hillsborough

chesterfield

By *avem30Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Lucky lad

Swansea

Wokingham

"Lucky lad"

So lucky

Southsea

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

Wokingham

Soon as the last spasm shook my body my limp cock slipped out and we embraced in a tender kiss. Turning to each woman as we washed the excess off our bodies. We towelled off and then I lay back on the bed as the women got ready for dinner............

I lay back as they pampered themselves. Drying their hair they both put on hold ups and then squeezed into little cockaltail dresses. As they did so I realised that they not put on any underwear. "Jack you can't have dinner naked" admonished Lucy. As they touched up their make-up i hurriedly got dresses realising i only had the skimpy thong that Lucy got me for the striptease. I put it back together and squeezed myself in. 5 mins later i was ready....

We went down to dinner in the hotel. I felt a little underdressed just in an open necked shirt when the ladies were in cocktail dresses. Then again I knew they had nothing underneath. We were shown to the table and the two ladies sat either side of me. It was a highly charge affair with many naughty quips and innuendos shared. Lucy suggested we go clubbing after ward so we got a taxi together. We all squeezed onto the back seat and I am sure the cabbie got an eye full as the two hot ladies sat down in their short dresses. Put your arms around us Jack we are your tonight. I still had not quite worked out my role for the night but I didn't need telling twice.

I cheeky caressed the bosoms of both women. Lucy gave my bulge a little squeeze too as we giggled on the way to the club.....

burgess hill

Yaxley

southsea

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

Swansea

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Wokingham

This thread is getting dangerously long .

Here is the link to part 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1393828

Southsea

louth

Brilliant

all over Ireland

swansea

bradford

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Saving

By *uffdiver6996Man 11 weeks ago

North Dorset

By *athy and JohnCouple 11 weeks ago

Truro

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 11 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *igkidexyMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

By *titch69Man 1 day ago

Torbaydos