FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Sub

The Sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i-guy1966 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gravesend

The Sub – Part I

“Hello!” said Suzy as she stepped into my house, greeting me with a kiss on the check. “Good journey?” I asked as I closed the door.

“Fucking awful actually. Second train was delayed and it was bored out of my brains at the station” Suzy replied rolling her eyes. “Sounds like you may be in need of some refreshment. What would you like? Something hot or something cold and strong” I enquired. I knew the answer even before I'd asked the question.

“Cold and strong as you like” Suzy said with a smile. “Take a seat and relax and I'll be back before you know it” I said. I popped to my kitchen and crushed up some mint into a glass added fresh ginger, tonic, a good slug of spirit and some ice. I took Suzy her drink and say next to her.

“Hmmm that's just what I need” she said after taking a long sip.

Suzy and me had met online and had subsequently agreed to meet socially to see whether our expectations aligned. After three such meetings on neutral ground, we decided to meet in private and see where things went. That first meeting had been nearly a year ago. Since then we had tried to meet at least every month.

Suzy drained her glass. “Another?” I held out my hand and took the glass from her. “Yes.” she said. After a couple of minutes I retuned with her refilled glass. “Hmmm, I'm starting to relax now. Work has been crap this week. I can't understand why some people are such twats” Suzy mused.

“If we were both the same it wouldn't work would it?” I said.

“True. Very true.” said Suzy “Away, I don't need to worry about herding all of those particular cats for a few days now”.

After some more small talk, Suzy drained her drink and the said “We shall commence”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Gravesend

Part II

“SHIT! Stand up and remove your clothes now!” I told Suzy. Without hesitation, Suzy put down her glass, stood and began to undress, all of the time gazing at the floor in front of her feet.

“Do you recall what we discussed last time Shit?” I asked.

“Yes Sir” she replied quietly as she unbuttoned her blouse.

“Well?” I said.

“I was told that I was under no circumstances to reach orgasm Sir” Suzy replied. She reached around behind and unclipped her bra letting it drop to the floor.

“And?”

“I did not climax Sir”

“Did you get near to a climax?”

“Yes Sir. Many times Sir” Suzy said stepping out of her skirt.

“Under what circumstances?”

“Always with my dildo Sir – the one with the suction cup on the end Sir”.

“How?”

“I would press it onto the stool Sir before sitting on it. I just keep getting so wet Sir”

“Go on...”

“I would ride it up and down Sir but I would use my left hand to pinch my ear lobe when I got too close to cumming Sir”.

“What did you do with your dildo afterwards?”

“What you told me to Sir. I would lick it until there was no trace of my juice on it Sir”.

“Very good Shit. It sounds like you have done well.”

“Thank you Sir”

I fished the largest remaining ice cube from Suzy's glass and pressed it onto her left nipple. She twitched slightly at the shock of the cold and her nipple quickly went bullet hard. In my back pocket I had a device typically used for lighting gas hobs. If you pulled the trigger it generated an electrical spark, although admittedly I had tampered with it slightly, making it more powerful. I quickly pushed the end onto Suzy's left nipple and pulled the trigger. She screamed and sobbed

“Th th thank you Sir”.

“You are welcome Shit”. I pushed the ice cube onto her right nipple, like the left it quickly hardened. I put the end of the device under Suzy's chin forcing her head up so our eyes met. Suzy's eyes were watery and silently pleading me not to reuse the device. I knew how much she hated it.

At the very beginning we had both agreed our terms and had both drawn them up in a document that we had both signed. Part of the document included three safe words (none of which had been used to date). The use of the first would stop the current activity. Use of the second would stop the Sub Dom activities for the current session but subsequent sessions would go ahead if planned. The final safe word would fully terminate our agreement and we would go our separate ways immediately.

I moved the device down and onto her right nipple.

“NO!...I mean...I'm sorry Sir” Suzy sobbed as a tear ran down her cheek.

“What did you just say to me?”

“I... I am sorry Sir”

“I asked, what did you just say to me?”

“I....I said no Sir”

“Yes. Yes you did didn't you. Why are you here?”

“To please Sir in any way he wishes Sir”

“And what if it pleases me to...” at which point I pulled the trigger again.

Gravesend

Part III

Suzy screamed again and began to cry.

“Th t tha than thank yy you Sir” she sobbed.

“Would Shit like another?”

“Y Yes please Sir”.

“Well Shit, we'll do that later on. For now, put on some knickers, your summer dress and some lfat shoes. We're going for a walk.”

“Yes Sir” replied Suzy. With that she collected her clothes and quickly left the room.

Three minutes later Suzy reappeared, dressed as directed. I grabbed my phone and keys and we left the house. After five minutes walking we were on a foot path and away from the village. I took my phone from my pocket and sent a pre-prepared text.

“Shit, as we enter the woods I want you to be on the look out. If you spot any single males walking, I want you to go up to them and say 'Please Sir, will you fuck me?'. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir. I must say to any any single men I see 'Please Sir, will you fuck me?'”.

“Good. You don't have a problem with that do you Shit?”

“No Sir. But..”

“Yes Shit?”

“I erm...didn't use the bathroom before we left as you told me to hurry Sir. I don't think I can hold it Sir”.

“We can't have you pissing on random strangers who you've asked to fuck you can we?”

“No Sir. It wouldn't do Sir”.

“Well Shit. I like your summer dress. It wouldn't do to get it wet with your piss would it Shit?”

“No Sir”.

“Lift up the skirt Shit”. Suzy Stopped and gathered up the skirt of her dress then went to pull her knickers down.

“Shit! We are not stopping.”

“No Sir” she replied, straightening up and briefly trotting to catch back up with me.

“Sir. I ...I can't hold it Sir”.

“No one forced you to have those drinks Shit did they?”

“No Sir”

“You are not to stop walking Shit. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.... I......”. I could tell by her eyes that her bladder muscles had lost the fight. A dark patch quickly grew in the crouch of her knickers and as the material reached saturation point, her piss began to trickle down her bare thighs.

“Sir, I'm sorry Sir”

“Shut up and keep walking Shit.”

“Yes Sir” she said as the warm liquid ran down her legs making them shine.

I looked ahead and saw a male figure entering the woods.

“Shit. Look. Do you see that person ahead? If we hurry we might catch them up. What will you say to them if we do Shit?”

“I can see them Sir. I will ask them 'Please Sir, will you fuck me?' Sir”.

“Very good. We'd better hurry, come on pissy knicker”

“Yes Sir”.

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Saving

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Gravesend

Part IV

I entered the woods followed by Suzy. Ahead I could make out a figure and they appeared to be walking towards us. I checked y phone and then said “Shit, you go first and if that person is a single male or there are a few males then you can ask them”

“Yes Sir” she said as she stepped in front.

As my eyes adjusted to the lower light levels and we got nearer I saw that the individual was a tall well built male who would not have looked out of place on a rugby pitch. Suzy didn't skip a beat she just stopped in front of the stranger and said confidently “Please Sir, will you fuck me?”. I'd learned that if she was kept horny, she'd be up for pretty much anything – which was just as well. This was no random meeting. I had been arranging it for some time. Suzy hadn't been party to this nor did she know that Dennis had a massive cock. To the best of my knowledge Suzy had never experienced black cock before either. I was so eager to see this but didn't let it show. Dennis looked at me and raised his eyebrows and I simply nodded. With that he took hold of Suzy's hair and led her off of the path.

Gravesend

Part V

We came to a fallen tree away from the path at which point Dennis released Suzy's hair from his grip. He looked at Suzy and said “Knickers down slut”.

“Yes Sir”. She lifted her dress and her knickers down to her ankles. The wet patch was obvious.

“She pissed her knickers on the way here” I told Dennis. “The dirty bitch couldn't hold it in”.

Dennis snorted and, looking Suzy in the eye said “On your knees. Get me hard”.

Suzy shuffled towards Dennis as quickly as she could, trying not to trip as her knickers restricted her stride. Dennis leaned back against the fallen tree and Suzy reached up and began to undo his shorts. She pulled them down and his cock flopped out. I heard her gasp from where I was. She grabbed his cock with both hands and lifted it towards her mouth.

Suzy opened her mouth and took Dennis' large knob inside. She began moving her head to and fro as she wanked the shaft with both hands. As Suzy continued, the cock began to grow even bigger. After a few minutes, Suzy took Dennis' cock from her mouth and then lifting it, she began to tongue his balls whilst gently wanking his cock. I could hear Dennis moaning quietly, clearly enjoying the attention from Suzy's tongue. Suzy went back to sucking his cock but this time she quickened the pace – her head going back and forth quickly as she stimulated Dennis' cock as much as she could.

I couldn't see but I knew Suzy's cunt would be wet with her juice by now. She was undoubtedly in her element serving a cock that was very soon, going to fuck her. Although as I looked on, I couldn't help but think Denis would split her in two if he tried to fuck her with is cock. The thought was broken when Dennis said “OK, get up bitch and bend over the tree”.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sub here

Gravesend

Part VI

Suzy obediently got to her feet and then shuffled forward, before bending over the fallen tree.

“Take your knickers off of your ankles” demanded Dennis. Suzy stepped out of her pissy knickers one leg at a time. “Screw them up and stuff them in your mouth. You're gonna need something to keep you quiet!” Dennis told her. Suzy did as she was told and Dennis got behind her.

Suzy is a slender girl and I again wondered just how she could possibly accommodate the girth and length of Dennis' cock. Regrdless, I was about to find out.

Dennis pushed the tip of his cock against Suzy's glistening cunt and began to gently rub it up and down. Suzy, ever the slut had her lower back arched and I could just see her hips trying to push back onto the massive cock behind her. Dennis grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her forward slightly so she could no longer move at all. Clearly he was going to dictate exactly how things unfolded.

Dennis continued to rub his cock over Suzy's wet slit and I could make out muffled groans of contentment whenever he made contact with Suzy's clit. I knew by this point she would be going crazy. Not only had she not climaxed for a couple of weeks but she was being teased, slowly.

Dennis continued for a few more minutes before he simply said “Here we go”. With that he very very slowly began to push his cock into Suzy's cunt. I felt impatient watching Dennis' massive cock disappearing one millimetre at time inside Suzy. I couldn't tell what the muffled sounds from Suzy meant: pain, pleasure or frustration or even all of those. I knew though she had choice. If she so chose, she could remove the knickers from her mouth and say one of three safe words. Instead she was clearly opting to stand there and take what ever Dennis was going to do.

I moved so I could see the action from side on. “Shit, turn your head and look at me”. I knew this would require cooperation from Dennis as he had hold of her hair and he obliged. I watched her face intently. It was constantly changing. One moment a deep frown – the sort often associated prior to and during climax, the next bulging eyes as Dennis' cock stretched her to the limit.

I briefly lost track of time as I observed Suzy. She was clearly alternating between pain and pleasure. I watched on as most of Dennis' cock was now inside Suzy and after one more minute he was completely inside her. I assumed he was going to fuck her hard and fast but instead he withdrew and then began to slowly enter her again.

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Gorgeous!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

» Add a new message to this topic