FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Follow on from forest walk

Follow on from forest walk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny1-4u OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

I would like to thank everyone who mailed me to contine with my memories after publishing "the forest walk"

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did at the time and now reliving it.

It has been a few years since meeting zara on that walk and what I had learnt from our experience I had the odd girlfriend and met the one I thought I would spend the rest of my life with we had 2 kids yes we did have a great sex life but to better our lifestyle took a job that entailed working away mon - friday to find out she was getting her honey from someone else. Gutted and stuck doing the job I was lost, no relationship 6mths had past. The day started as normal woke up in the digs met my work colleagues for breakfast then drove to site there was a match on sky at one of the boozers we goto where we were stopping and got on well with locals and staff and always welcomed to stay after last orders for a lock-in.

We were all sitting in the pub having a drink ready to watch the game when the karaoke started up buggar forgot it was karaoke night so no volume on the match it started filling up well and in walked in my eyes a vision to behold a lass with her mate.She wore a long dress tight but not too tight down to abt 2inches from her ankles with matching stilettos. My mates noticed me fixated on her and said "your watering ya pint down with ya drool" .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Please carry on

newcastle

Well the footy was forgotten as I only had eyes for her. The karaoke started up and a few took to the mic then the compare could Sally and Lisa come up they turned and went over to the compare to collect their mic's and he announced they were going to sing a commitments song "ride around sally" I instantly thought I'd ride Sally more like it Sally spoke and as soon as she did I'm sure even though I'm average sized cock wise I'm sure it could have been used has a javelin pole she had the sweetest Irish accent. The lads said sommic to me but didn't hear then one of them clicked their fingers infront of my eyes and said its your turn for drinks after getting the order I went to the bar to place the order and the song came to an end.

Lisa and Sally got around of applause and made their way overto the bar next to me the smell of Sally's perfume was intoxicating lau lau I asked if I could get the best two singers a drink when my numpty mates shouting "go on son" me turning beetroot red but Sally smiled and said "ignore them " and realising we were not local explained were down london doing a job and this was our new local one of my mates who let's just say woman throw them selves at him came over to collect the drinks . Lisa by the looks of it was one them women whilst looking at him slight tongue to lips movement but Sally was none phased and continued chatting to me my mate said let's grab that table over there so we went over to sit me next to Sally and Lisa and my mate the drinks were flowing and criac was great Sally was talking away to me in that lush accent she also let slip that Lisa had spotted us in the pub a few times and was after my mate.

Well after last orders Sally 2 breathes to the wind asked if I would stand outside with her to get some air (me being the gentleman obliged) we stood in the shop doorway nxt to the pub when she put her arm around my waist and pulled me to her we stared into each others eyes and lent into each other for a kiss we were pulling to each other her dry humping my hard cock and me with my hands on her bum feeling the pantie line.the tongue kiss was getting abit feverish I nibbled her ear which made her hot.

We pulled apart and I said I wanted to rip her dress off and take her in the street but that would be a bad idea and that we would get locked up for indecent exposure but could I take her home . The response was I don't have sex on a 1st date but if we go back in the pub she would write her address down and we could have a second date later that night confused she said look at your watch it was four in the morning laughing we made our way back into the pub Sally nipped to the loo and I went for my drink where was Lisa and my mate couldn't see them Sally returned smiling and got a pen and paper fro. Behind the bar wrote her address down and said 8pm don't be late and said Lisa and my mate will be out the toilet soon with a smirk.

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

newcastle

The next night was back in the digs showered and walked to the bus stop to Ealing Broadway got of and followed the route in my A - Z got to the street with very big houses which turned out to be flat converts. Knocked on the door 5mins early she opened the door she looked stunning a dark cream skirt abt 2" above the knee and a creamy turtle neck jumper she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss with tongues my cock was hard in seconds I could taste wine on her breathe. She took my hand and led me into the lounge on the coffee table was a half glass of wine and an empty one too I thought you may need a glass she said in that sexy Irish accent. We sat on the couch with a glass and we toasted to good times ahead.

Sally had made us a bite to eat we talked about alsorts every time she turned away I couldn't stop looking at her arse she then took me on a tour of her flat the small kitchen the bathroom and then to bedroom upon opening the door it was bathed in candle light I put my arms around her pulling her arse into my hard on and nibbled her neck she purred and turned into me and we were kissing with passion and lust she pulled my top off and her hands on my nipples I pulled her top off she was braless her breasts which pretty large and her nipples abt the size of a 10p with one pierced standing proud I took one in my mouth and nibbled it she moaned placing a hand on the button of my trousers pulling the button apart and unzipping my trousers she slid a hand inside and rubbing the head of my cock which had poked through my underpants her thumb rubbing the precum around the head we were still in the doorway I lowered my hands to the bottom of her skirt pulling it up from the hem up past her thighs her crotch coming into view she had a sexy silky pair of knickers on Sally in the meantime had tugged my pants and trousers down past my arse and was slowly massaging my cock and saying how much she liked my cock I had to tell her that her accent was going to make me cum Sally smiled and started saying " I want your spunk " and "my cunt is so wet" keeping up the dirty chat until came into her hand she then brought her hand to her mouth and slurped it down Mmm that was "lush" she said "go and lie on the bed and I'll be right back after brushing my teeth to so I can kiss you" "don't bother with that" and kissed her hard I slipped my hand into her knickers they were soaked her pussy felt as though it had a carpet of velvet I took her clit between finger and thumb and massaged it her legs were spreading and I managed to put a finger in her she was close I could tell she was against the door frame one hand around my neck her other one pulling her nipple her skirt bunched up around her waist with my hand finger fucking her cunt down her knickers she came hard her legs buckling under her so all the weight was on my fingers in her pussy .

She caught her breath and regained her balance she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom we quickly undressed only stopping to tell her to leave her knickers on that it was a fetish of mine I lay on her bed and she got on top we kissed and my hands were all over her back and bum her knickers sliding on top of my cock making it hard again she started kissing down my body till she was facing my cock and placed it to her mouth and slowly sucked it in I told her to spin around and slid her gusset to one side breaking the pussy slime and licked her she tasted devine.

newcastle

Sally sacked the head in and twirled her tongue around the head giving a small moan when I hummed on her clit her pussy was very wet and droplets of her cum were dripping on my face I was lacking her pussy from clit to arsehole coating her bumhole in saliva I've not got a large cock abt 6-7" but she started to really take it down her throat she pulled of with drool hanging and said "fuck my mouth " and returned to deepthroating me I following her request started thrusting up to meet her downward stroke I knew I wouldn't last so started sucking and licking her pussy putting 2 fingers in an pulling out 2 slimey ones placing them to her butt hole and massaged it before pushing one then two in her hips bucking against my face she came and coated my face and I came spunking hard into her throat I got her onto her back and turned around so I could kiss her she liked my face and we tongue kissed she put her head on my chest and we cuddled whilst we caught our breath after a sort while she got up and pulling her knickers back into place went and got us a glass of wine.

We sat up at the head of the bed and started chatting Sally asked "did I like my own sperms when I kissed her " I said a long time ago I had great encounter with a older lady who introduced me to sex properly how she deliberately pissed infront of me and taught me about snowballing (the forest walk which is on here) after that I had led a more or less vanilla sex life but something about you I don't know what it is but I feel vanilla is not your thing.

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Lovely start.. Looking forward to hearing more

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

newcastle

"Your right would you run if I told you I have a high sex drive and can be very filthy " Sally said "no" "good"she said after telling her more about my adventures she purred and said "were going to have to do some of that" all this talk had got me hard and turned and sat reaching for her knickers pulling them off they were sodden I smelt them and then pulled her legs apart and put my cock straight up her a few quick pushes and a few slow ones she was moaning and talking dirty the accent and the way her tits moved was getting me going I started pounding away she grabbed her breasts and tugged her own nipples then reaching to her side with one hand she picked up her knickers and stuffed them in my mouth that was it sensory overload I came hard in her mortified not using a condom I started babbling about coming inside "it's OK I'm on the pill and you look trustworthy " she said she took my hand and we walked to the bathroom where she stood legs apart over the toilet and pulling her lips apart started to pee and lumps of cum dripped out of her "all I could say was" nice very nice" I got down on my knees and licked her dry .

It was getting late so we went to sleep the nxt morning very early she awoke me with a blow job before I left to get back to my digs intime for work we arranged to meet that night at the pub again.

Tbc

all over Ireland

By *ickiJMan  over a year ago

kintbury

Fabulous. Thank you.

newcastle

It was an interesting day with lads at work I got some ribbing but happy to go with it.

Got back to the digs got the shower 1st and ready in quick time we all set of to the pub upon arrival Sally Lisa and another woman who's name was Georgia (upon introductions ) had a table with 5 extra seats Sally stood and give me a quick kiss on the lips she was stunning in a black cat suit with a large belt with a big butterfly buckle we sat down and Joe said to Sally "whatever you did to him last night keep it up he's been a happy fucker allday" she was quick with the reply "I'm intending to " whilst rubbing my bulge under the table.

We all had a great night and some of the lads left abit early Sally asked me to to go back to hers which did not take to much persuading we got a mini cab we snogged on the back seat and when we got to hers we made it through the door and we were kissing and nibbling each others earlobes and necks my hands strayed to her bum no panties until I raised my hands slightly and felt a waistband I unclipped the butterfly belt I reached for the zipper near her neck pulling it down her breasts came into view covered with a lacy top and then a matching lacy knickers there's no better feeling then to slip your fingers into a waistband of underwear she was wet and I played with the mons and clit she dragged me into the sitting room slipped her arms out of her suit I pushed her onto the chair pulled the suit of altogether then her knickers was about to throw them on the floor and she said" push them in cunt" I did I then lifted her left leg hooping it over the arm the chair and like wise with the other leg over the other side with legs wide open her pussy was on full exposed display I ravaged it with my tongue and fingered her g spot she came very quickly with her juice dripping out. Sally stood up after a couple of mins standing in her lacy top and stripped me my cock raging she pushed me on to the chair doing exactly what I did with her legs she then put her hand to her pussy and retrieved her knickers and stuffed them into my mouth and proceeded to suck on my cock then started to lock around my balls and anus back to my cock I felt something at my door it was her finger she pushed it in and was rubbing something inside (prostate gland I later found out) it as got to be said it was the most amazing cum ever I thought I was never going to stop it went allover her face and covered breasts. We went to bed an fucked into the night.

Tbc

birmingham

More please

newcastle

I did not see her the next couple of days and I went home for the weekend I spoke to Sally on sat on the phone she told me she was going out sat night and after some general chit chat the call turned blue and we both masturbated until we both came.

I was Woking up early Sunday morning by Sally who was very excited and asked me not to go home next weekend but to stay with her in london and she would tell me the plans for next weekend when we met up during the week we arranged to meet at hers Tues night because Monday I would be exhausted.

Tuesday was at her door bang on 7 she opened and greeted me at the door in a dressing gown giving

Me a hugs and kisses and invited me into the kitchen and she had some food on the table and wine we sat. Sally looked nervous I had alsorts going through my head and asked if everything alright Sally seeing my facial expressions started " you know I'm bang into you and I love sex well I need to tell you something and understand if it's not your cup of tea,well I hang around with a select group of people who indulge in sex" I don't know if it was my cock springing to life or my mouth that moved at warped speed 1st I said "continue" "well we met on sat night and I told them all about you and asked if you could attend next sat"

Durham

manchester

all over Ireland

newcastle

I was getting hard she told me some of the shenanigans they all got upto and also the rules of engagement the do's and don'ts Sally lent over and rubbed my cock through my jeans and smirked someone's up for it I got up and took her hand led her to the bed room I untied the belt on her gown and noticed she was shaved bare (which at the time was not really a thing ) I did comment saying your pussy looks very eatable with lips hanging out abt a 1/4 inch she then undid my jeans and pulled them down along with my pants we totally undressed got on the bed and kissed then got into a 69 her pussy was so smooth but also very wet Sally as to be up there in my top 5 cock suckers as we both came she turned around and we started kissing she pushed my cum into my mouth and we played with it back and forward I was hard soon and got her on all fours and took her from behind whilst playing around her but her moans were a turn on buy what she said nxt could have made me cum. "Stop playing with it and stick that cock up there"

all over Ireland

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

newcastle

After preping her bum I had her pull her cheeks apart and put the head of my cock to her ring and slowly entered her Sally was pulling her nipples and rubbing her clit after alittle while I started to really slam into her she was getting very vocal "oh yeah fuck my arse " spunk me" I pulled out flipped her onto her back raised her legs up over and entered her bum again Sally was rubbing and fingering her pussy and I picked up the pace "oh fuck oh fuck I'm gonna CUM " which made me want to cum too "FUCK IM CUMMING " Her arse clenched my cock like a vice and she squirted what looked like a torrent of piss but was cum juice I felt my cock exploding in her ass her legs were shaking like mad it took a while for her to regain any normality when she did my cock went soft she took me by the hand to the bathroom she sat on the toilet and you could here the cum driving into the bowl I washed my cock then she opened her legs so I could see her piss I went hard straight away and Sally took my cock into her mouth and sucked for a short while before standing up grabbed some toilet roll to wipe her pussy and Sally asked if she could shave my pubes off so I let her it felt amazing being smooth and returned to bed and fucked again before going to sleep Sally told me some of the stuff what goe's on at the parties I was getting nervous thinking about Saturday night would I get hard would I make a fool of myself I hope not...

birmingham

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

all over Ireland

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Durham

manchester

newcastle

Friday afternoon the lads left to head home and I took the bus over to Sally's with my bag full of dirty washing Sally would not be in but had give me a spare key to get in.

Upon entering I took my washing into the kitchen and put it in the washer it was only half a load so went into her bedroom to check her laundry bag pulling out clothes and tights with her knickers still in them these must have been worn yesterday they were pretty damp in the gusset her smell intoxicating grabbed some cloths and filled the washer up and set it away put the hifi on to listen to some music and lay on the settee and drifted off.

"What the fuck" as I woke up to some one undoing my pants it was Sally "I'm just getting my vitamin sperms "go right ahead " she tugged my pants down and preceeded to blow me and she swallowed the lot and moved up to give me a kiss she looked sexy in her secretary outfit pencil skirt and blouse I stood up and reached around unbuttoned her skirt and eased the zip down giving a slight wiggle and it fell to the floor she didn't have stockings on but tights and no panties I slid my hand down the front she was wet whilst kissing her I finger fucked her to orgasm slipping my hand out and tasting her juices Sally dragged me into the bedroom she layed on the bed and brought her feet to my cock which was hardening as soon as the the nylon covered feet rubbed my cock it was at full mast she proceeded to walk me off with her feet and pushed her hand down the waistband of her tights and rubbed her pussy I could feel my sperms rising and it shot out 1st one hitting her blouse covered breaststroke and the 2md around her belly button and the 3rd square on her covered pussy and the rest on her legs and feet I brought her leg upto my mouth sacked the sperm up and pulled her up and kissed her hard giving her the spunk from my mouth which she loved.

Sally went and had a shower which I joined her after going for a wee . That night we ordered take away and watched a movie we talked more abt tomorrow night and she told me the rules and if they are broken the that the group decide on the punishment handed out.

Tbc.

Dudley

newcastle

Saturday we had a lie in when we got up Sally was feeling mischievous she dragged me into the bathroom and had me ly in the bath and got up onto the edges with legs spread I got a good look at her spread pussy before she released her bladder it shot alover the place I was hard "no Cumming till the party" she said and switched the shower on. We soaped each others bodies then toweled off the car was coming for 6.30 so we went out and got breakfast and a trip to a cheap clothing store to buy some sexy underwear which could be lost or damaged I picked up a pair of black trousers and a shirt all the while Sally kept messing with me turning me on and leaving me dry. We got back to hers about 2 and she put a blue movie on for me and said she was away to get sorted for tonight.

Watched the movie but I could hear Sally moving around looked at the time it was getting on for 5 so shouted I would jump in the shower and get dressed ready for the car. At six I was all suited and booted Sally shouted "close your eyes " I did and when she said "open" my bloody god she looked like a million dollars 3" heals a black cocktail dress and what a set of pins just wow "you look so fuckable" I said sally said "you ain't to bad yourself" we had a glass of wine her doorbell rang it was time we went outside it was a big mercedes car with blacked out windows the driver has the rear door open and we get in and of we went I was getting very nervous and Sally held my hand telling me it was alright to be nervous we pulled up to some gates in the Chelsea area the gates opened and we drove inside the small driveway the driver got out and opened the door we stepped out and made our way to the front door it opened on arrival and was met by an older man "Sally its great to see you again " they kissed each other and Sally introduced me to him he shook my hand and led us both in to the lounge we were the 1st ones there he said Judith would be down soon she was just putting the pets in their place I thought it sounded strange but Sally burst out laughing and said to him it would teach them for the rule break I started to recited the rules Sally had told me about in my head we were offered a glass of wine and sat down to wait for the others.

birmingham

Please carry on

all over Ireland

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Dudley

newcastle

It was another 5 mins when sid went to the door to greet the next guests sid came in followed by two woman I was hard as a rock instantly the 1st one was introduced to me as Michelle she was a stunning blonde with a white wooly short sleeve top a cracking pair must be abt 36 ds and pink leather trousers her partner jeans and t shirt with tats on the arms who went by the name barbs they were in a relationship been together 5 yrs Sally rubbed my hard on and said "looks as though your little man is working " with a laugh we chatted and I said "it was 1st time in a group session and hoped not to disappoint barbs said" we have heard you about your little fetishes from Sally just go with the flow " "there's no secrets here" sid smiled before heading to the door returning with Lisa and her husband Joe I looked at Sally with a shocked look Sally said " it's alright he knows about your mate he was abroad banging his secretary "

all over Ireland

newcastle

We were all mingling and having wine when the lady of the house comes down stairs Judith she is in her 50s but bloody he'll she was the only one undressed black stockings belt black bra and white knickers which looked wet and you could see the pubes under the front sid introduced us I held out my hand to shake but she grabbed my hard on and said "nice to meet your aquaitance" she opened my flies and fished out my cock saying she was going to show me around she lead me upstairs going down the corridor to the 1st door which was ajar l was aghast what was inside 2 mini paddling pools on the floor and in each of them was male with a blind fold on naked with a cage around his flaccid cock and what appeared to be wee on him and and in the pool in the other pool was a naked girl who was also blind folded she was tied spread Eagled I then noticed her breasts which were very small her nipples were bigger there was audio playing with erotic sounds Judith whispered in my ear that they were the cleaners and if you need to wee they would cater to that too as part of their punishment (I'm now thinking is this a bad idea ) Judith dropped to her knees and undid the trousers pulling them off and started sucking my cock there was some noise behind the rest of the group had come up stairs Sally pushed past me into the room barefooted stood in the pool above the man hiked her dress up pulled her knickers to one side and pissed on the man's cock I could see he was trying to hump up over she looked at me and said "told you it would be naughty" Judith stopped sucking and stood up we went to the next room and on the floor looked like abt 4 double mattresses in a big square there was other fixtures and fittings some with sex toys next to them I took my top off and kissed Judith whilst pushing my hand down the front of her knickers playing with pubes and mons Lisa was down to her panties and bra with the two girls sucking her tits and hands down her knickers front and back her husband was behind Sally taking her dress off whilst kissing her neck.

birmingham

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

all over Ireland

Dudley

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep it going great read

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep it going great read

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Great story so far

manchester

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

birmingham

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

newcastle

It was a very arousing scene unfolding Sally whilst standing watching Michelle and barbs finger fucking Lisa analy and vaginally standing behind Sally with his hands one cupping her tit and pulling a nipple the other inside her knickers sid was stood near me with a camcorder Judith pushed me on to the mattress and pulled her knickers to one side and impaled herself on my dicki was thrusting up to meet her downward thrusts I looked towards Lisa who's legs were like jelly whilst being held up by the 2 girls Sally was bent over with her knickers half down her legs and Joe fucking her from behind.

In about a matter of minutes I spunked into Judith's cunt Lisa came on the hands of the the 2 girls and Joe came in Sally Judith and Sally quickly replaced their knickers and Lisa sort of put hers back in to place too Judith said to me "follow us".

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

all over Ireland

Dudley

newcastle

They all went next door quickly followed by us men and Michelle and barbs I watched as Judith squatted over the lass in the pool and tugged her panties to one side my spunk dripped straight onto her lips she opened and more spunk dripped into her open mouth she extended her her tongue to just reach Judith's cunt cleaning all my cum out of her, Lisa took her knickers off and straddled the man's face and sat forcefully on his face her cunt impaled on his nose Judith in the meantime had got up and squatted over his cock Sally took up the position over the girl and proceeded to do the same to get her pussy cleaned turning my attention back to the poor bloke Lisa let a stream of piss go all over his mouth and chin and Judith did the same over his cock I was bloody hard again Sally was finished getting cleaned and Joe knelt and stuck his cock in the girls mouth and she sacked him clean all eyes were on me now so kneltdown but being hard was a problem to point it to her mouth which caused the group to laugh sid and Joe released her bindings abit for her to sit up a bit and start to suck my cock after a couple of mins I pulled back and she released my cock with a plop .

Judith said to the men of the group to go and get some refreshments whilst the girls got sorted we went down stairs and in the dining room was a buffet and drinks I grabbed a bottle of water and started chatting with sid and Joe and barbs "so that was interesting " I said sid laughter from the group said "that was just the appetiser for the evening" and said "the next part will be a one on one experience we all pick a number from the bag and go to the room it equates too.

After another 10mins of chatting Joe picks up the bag and offers it to me" 1st rule is its 30mins and then back here including clean up" I pulled out No4 and of I went upstairs and outside no4 I knocked and entered there was a four poster bed in the room and Lisa lying upon it in full lingerie dark bra garterbelt stockings and cute knickers I approached the bed "oh goodie I've got you Sally told me how naughty you are" I noticed the restraints on the posts Lisa noticed me looking and said ' naughty boy tie me up and have your way with me " proceeding to spread Eagle her to the bed got between her legs and smelt her pussy it was a very nice fragrance ifelt her crotch it was wet tugged the gusset to the side there a black strip of pubes neatly trimmed at the top her pussy was open and could I could see the folds glistening I stood removed my boxers and got into a 69 with her she took my cock into her mouth and I licked her clit after a couple of mins I withdrew from her face Lisa " I want you to fuck me hard but I'm a screamer so you better keep me quiet " I took hold of the waistband of her panties and ripped them off her I brought the ragged panties to my nose inhaled and pushed them into her obliging mouth and preceeded to mount her her pussy was like silk I picked up the tempo and Lisa was making some noise and bucking back up to me even with the gag in she was noisy my spunk was rising and I pulled out shooting it all over her landing strip and stomach I untied her and she pulled the panties from her mouth and and said " we have 8mins to get back down stairs we quickly went to room 1 and got cleaned up and made our way down stairs to the dining room.

manchester

all over Ireland

By *ave008tMan  over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *rodo99Man  over a year ago

southam

newcastle

When we went into the dining room Michelle and sid were already there Michelle was wearing a white suspender belt and stockings and white panties and a push up bra which only covered her boobs her nipples were a pale pink.

Joe and judith were next down followed by barbs and Sally Lisa said to Sally " your right he is a kinky fucker" laughter erupted we all had a few drinks and Judith said it was time up for the couple up the stairs but that the grand finale punishment would be excuted I was starting to think am I going to be involved with a murder Sally sauntered over to me and we chatted quietly she said "you do know they are a couple and love to be tied up and be used and johnny is bi" "right o so they love that do they " " oh yes and Amy is dying to meet your aquatance " we all went up stairs and untied them both we kept the blind folds on and took them into the room next door sid moved a pully system from the side into the middle of the room Amy's hands were put into shackles and pulled above her head and a her feet sretched apart and shackled too johnny was placed in some stocks bent over and and feet placed in a stretch bar.

Judith spoke in a very firm manner " you are both sluts to the group you are not allowed to orgasm until I say is that understood " Amy and Johnny both said in union " yes madame we understand" there seemed to be a organised move barbs sid and Lisa went towards johnny and Judith Michelle and Joe went to Amy. Sally said to me go and enjoy Amy I'm going to play with johnny. So I went and joined the group Judith being the leader told Michelle to get the pogo stick which has it transpired was dildo on a stick which protruded a box it was plugged in and seemed to oscillate Michelle was between her legs licking Amy's pussy she then put the dildo into Amy's pussy it was on a low speed but enough to elicit a moan from Amy Judith and Joe latched onto her nipples and were sucking them Michelle called over to me and started sucking my cock I glanced over to johnny who had his cock cage removed and being sucked by Lisa it was hard abt 5" and a canny girth on it and barbs was fingering his arse Sally was giving sid a hand job.

Back to Amy and Judith and Joe had stopped sucking her breasts her nipples enlarged they placed clothes pegs on each nipple which made Amy yelp and Michelle knocked the speed up on the pogo a notch Amy was moaning abit more now Joe had went behind her and was playing with her bum.

Poor Johnny was about to have a strapon barbs was wearing it had to be abt 7" my ass cheeks clenched just thing about it but he took it all sid took up position infront of him and put his cock to Johnny's mouth which was swallowed with ease Sally and Lisa took up either side and tugged at his nipples and slowly wanked him. Amy was getting abit more animated and vocal I was told by Michelle to give Amy a good licking and to watch out I got down on my knees pullung the dildo out and proceeded to lick and suck on her clit which was very wet Joe had his 4 fingers in her arse and was really going at it both sluts were begging to cum and Judith was saying" not yet not yet " and with loud command said "NOW" it was like I was in a power shower Amy squirted and squirted her nectar was like a fine wine I was covered for a small frame she had the power of a strong waterfall she went limp but her legs were like jelly at the same time johnny roared looking over I seen him jettison a lot of cum onto the floor.

After a couple of minutes Amy and Johnny were unshackled and the blindfolds removed we were formally introduced and Judith said could we all help to tidy the rooms and we all did and went to the bathrooms to shower all meeting downstairs after getting dressed and had a few drinks and nibbles and talked about what a brilliant night it was.

The End (for now)

If you would like to hear more about what I got upto with my new found friends leave a message and if I get enough interest I will title it LONDON GROUP PARTY

Thank you for reading it is a true story

all over Ireland

yes would love to hear more from you!!!!

newcastle

Pleased you all enjoyed it

Dudley

» Add a new message to this topic