FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Complete surprise (true story)

Complete surprise (true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rgasmdonor OP   Man  over a year ago

millstreet

It was a Wednesday evening and I was doing nothing special so logged on to fab for a perv , about a minute later a message popped up and as I don't get many I was reading it in an instant , all it said was how do you donate then from a woman called Jen , so I messaged back , with my tongue and cock , next message was can you be at the Kingsley in an hour and a half , so I said maybe two hours , so she said OK get here and donate , into the shower , fastest ever , into the car and heading for Cork City, I arrived and logged on and said I was in the car park , all I got back was room 226 , so in i went , no the nerves started , I hadn't a clue what she looked like , just red hair average body and long legs , I arrived at 226 and knocked the door and she opened it in a basque stockings and heels and looked perfect , she had some soft music on and offered me a drink , I just said , on the bed there is only one thing I want to drink and she got on the bed , I parted her legs and to my surprise her panties had no crotch , I just smiled and she said aren't I a dirty little slut to which I said yes you are and licked her outer lips , she was not wet but moist, I was still clothed and she said are you going to get naked so I was there with two fingers in her pussy undoing my trousers with one hand and then pulling my t-shirt off and then I was just in my socks don't ask why they never came off but , I then said is this little slut going to suck my cock , and she was on it in a flash , her fingers were playing with my arsehole , nothing has ever been in there before so it started to pucker , as I didn't want to cum to quick after all I promised her orgasms , I pulled out and pulled off her panties and told her to get on all fours she produced a condom and said please I put it on and played around by teasing her very wet pussy and then I slipped in she was fairly tight , and quite vocal so I thought she likes to talk so , I started , does the slut like this cock in her , oh god yes she replied , my hand was around her leg and my fingers of my right had were rubbing her clit and the thumb of my left hand was pushing against her little brown rosette , her breathing was very frantic and she kept saying yes fuck me harder ,, I said I am going to fuck your arse after this you slut and then at the top of her voice she shouted fuck and her legs shook and she lost all control of her body, she laid there on her front and I got off the bed and put on the kettle , she then said I haven't finished with you yet I want to taste your cum so while the kettle boiled I got the most enjoyable blow Job from her , I told her I was close and she said I told you I want to taste it so just let it go whenever you want , about thirty seconds later I was pumping spurt after spurt down her throat while holding the back of her head , shall I keep going

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unForrestRunMan  over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

Keep going. A great start

By *ubbersoulMan  over a year ago

Tallaght

Absolutely

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Hell yeah

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Definitely need more

millstreet

We had a cup of tea and a chat about why did she pick me and what had happened was her usual fwb was caught by his wife and wasn't showing up and she said she was not going to dress up like the slut she is and pay for a hotel room and not get laid , so I then said to her so you don't mind married men , she smiled and said to me a cock is a cock as long as I get some dirty sex I don't care , so I said does it have to be dirty , she replied I can get vanilla sex at home from my husband , by the look on my face she said you don't approve , I just said why don't you ask him for kinky dirty stuff she broke out in laughter and said he still goes to church of a Sunday wouldn't fuck me till we got married so I don't think he would approve , so it was then that I grabbed her by the throat and said get on that bed slut , she was on her back I told her to open them legs as wide as possible and I kissed her swollen pussy lips my tongue probed it found the entrance to her tunnel I them put a finger in here while I licked her clit she looked down and said god isn't my clit big and it was only when she said it that I realised it was like a micro Cock , I sucked it into my mouth and manage to get another finger into her , Jens breathing got faster I went to get one of my condoms but she said no use mine they are latex free so once I got that on I pushed her legs right back so her knees where next to her ears and I started fucking her hard and as deep as I could go , I told her to hold them legs back so I could free my hands , I soon had a finger in her arse and said to her you like that don't you slut yes I do came the answer , I was pounding for all I had and again she roared FUCK at the top of her voice and again she was a quivering wreck on the bed saying please don't touch my clit it's too sensitive so I spat on her arse and with the pussy juice on my condom I worked my cock into her ass and started to gently ride her arsehole I didn't take long before I filled the rubber and fell exhausted onto the bed , we lay there in silence for what seemed like an age when she said that has never happened before ever I said what getting your arse fucked and she said no me having two orgasms in one session , I said I told you I would donate , she then said that she should be going home so we showered got dressed and left together, she said she wanted my phone number as she wanted a repeat so we swopped numbers and departed I didn't think I would hear from Jen but two days later she asked me via text if I knew St John's well its near millstreet country park I said I did she said half an hour OK so we met there , it felt wrong though ase it's a real holy where you can do the stations of the cross , so we got in the back of her car she was wearing legging I told her to stand between the two front seats and bend forward I pulled down her leggings and started to rim her arse she was loving it I got two fingers in her pussy and my tongue in her arse and she was loving it but she was taking to long so I said outside and lay on that picnic table she did I got one of her condoms and fucked her on the table until she screamed out in ecstasy, begging me not to touch her clit , I said you need to suck my cock slut and she was straight onto it taking me all the way to her throat but this time before I cum I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over her face she was a total mess but well prepared she had baby wipes in the car , she clean what was left on her face after she had pushed as much of my cum to her mouth , I asked her will we do this again and she said yes I will text you

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Horny story

mullingar

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Very horny

Hillsborough

By *eybridgeGuy14Man  over a year ago

Chertsey

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Hope there is more to this? There are a lot of wives who want this sort of sex but are either to scared and shy to do it or to loyal so they suffer without.

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Superb

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmm love the forbidden fruit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

millstreet

So the text came and before I opened it I was thinking St John's well here I come but no it was something like , I am on the road to the Kingsley and if your joining me I have a surprise for you , so in the shower and a quick text back saying I was on my way , all sorts of things were going through my mind as to what the surprise would be , was she bringing a friend ? Will she bring her toys ? I could not think straight , so I pulled up in the car park and text her to get the room , I got the room number and nearly sprinted up there , so when she opened the door she had on a towelling robe with heels and white stockings , so how are you she asked , I hope your balls are full for me , always full for my favourite slut I said , she put on the kettle and made tea funny I thought to myself she is in no rush tonight , so we sat and chatted seems she got an all nite pass from hubby she told him it was a hen nite she was going , she seemed preoccupied texting and then 5 mins later there was a knock on the door , room service I said she laughed for me yeah and there stood this fella Jimmy, she introduced us and she said Jimmy will be here to do whatever I demand , so I said lose the robe slut she did she told Jimmy to strip he did and I thought to myself the underpants are a bit grubby anyway I got on the bed with Jen and started to kiss her and get my fingers into her pussy , she was wet beyond normal so I told her get on your back and when I got up to get my face into her pussy I noticed Jimmy just standing there and he did have a tiny cock so I ignored him and started eating that glorious pussy of hers , she was loving it her hips were bucking into my face and that clit was huge , then she said can I sit on your face so onto my back I went and she straddled me Mmmmm the smell of her was intoxicating , then she said to Jimmy suck his cock so Jimmy started to suck on my cock and he was good , Jen loved it she almost immediately had a shuddering orgasm on my face , I then said a slut like you needs to be spit roasted so take over from Jimmy and he can fuck you doggy , well my end was fine ,Jen knows how I like my cock suck but poor Jimmy couldn't get his cock into her , and with sheer frustration she got up and said if that's the best you can do Jimmy you can fuck off now so the poor fella got dressed and left , she then said to me could you smell him he was like a farm yard , and when I think of it there was a smell of sillage , so I smile and said that's OK I have you to myself and I am going to destroy both of your holes tonite she laughed and said good luck with that so I went into her over nite bag and found her vibrator and a tub of coconut oil , I suggested that to her a few weeks earlier because I hate the taste of baby oil and rather like coconut so I said to her on all fours slut and I oiled up her arsehole and worked the vibrator on her pussy and clit she was loving it I got two fingers into her arse and she was ready I asked her for one of her latex free rubbers and she said no go bare in my arse so I eased the head of my cock into her she kept pushing back onto me she wanted it all , I just said patience all good things come to thise that wait she just said please just fuck me , when I did push in balls deep I could feel the vibrator on my cock the sensation was amazing she started mumbling swear words and her breathing was really getting fast I was pumping her arse for all I was worth and she then said take out the vibe I tool it out and then after a few more pumps from me and she gushed a torrent of liquid it went everywhere fuck fuck fuck she kept shouting , never before had she done that and she was in a kind of state of shock during this commotion my cock had come out of her arse and she was just a heap on the bed trying to gain her composure, I moved around her body and said if I can finish in you arse you can have this in you mouth ya filthy slut , and she took it until my balls were on her chin didn't take long until I blew my load down her throat , we both laid there in a state of contentment, both of us well fucked , when she said are you staying the nite , I replied if there is more of that try and stop me ,,,,

mullingar

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Love it

weston super mare

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Gloucester

Mmm love it

ayr / glasgow

By *ildpassion87Man  over a year ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

H

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

millstreet

So we decided to get in some room service she said we will need the energy , so while we was eating our food I asked why don't you push hubby to use you like a slut that you are, she said saying things like that makes me wet so stop I want to finish my food first , I then said you didn't answer my question , so she went into this long story of how he wouldn't touch her anywhere until they got married , so was he a virgin I interrupted, yes he was , and it was hard for Jen as she said I had to teach him everything and when she gave him a blow job he was horrified and Jen loves cock in her mouth , so I then asked why do you stay with him then your obviously not compatible and she said he was secure and made good money at work (bank) she said she didn't have to worry about anything she has never paid a bill or needed to save for anything so for that she could forgo on decent sex with him , I was getting bored of this and decided it was time to fuck my little slut , so I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into the bathroom and said get in the shower and on your knees slut , she did just that and I began to piss all over her tits the look of shock was so funny then she moved her head so she could get some on her face when I finished she jumped up and said my turn so I got on my knees and she let out a torrent of very clear coloured piss and it had no odour so I too got my face in to it , and I enjoyed it so much I licked her when she finished we had a shower and soaped each other all over and when we got rinsed we went back to the bed and she started sucking my cock and the straddled me to have 69 , I didn't eat her pussy much but rimmed her arse big time , she enjoys that , she then turned over and got on top and fucked me cowgirl and bare !! What are ya doing I said , she said don't worry I have a bar in my arm she felt great changing the pace and then leaning back and fingerings my arse , well it didn't take long when she started that and I blew a load right up her pussy she quivered a bit and then shuffled up to my face and said you can clean that out now , and I lapped like a hungry dog , we both fell asleep , I didn't know what time it was but I was woken by Jen going older the duvet , I asked her what are ya doing and she said I want your fat cock in my mouth and your cum for breakfast , so I got a morning blow , the sad thing was that it was the last time we fucked each other , we both left the hotel and two days later she text me to say can we meet in Costa at the Wilton , at half four so I said yeah , she poured out her heart about how guilty she felt when her hubby asked if she had a nice time, so she asked me to delete her number and for me not to contact her because if I did she wouldn't be able to say no , I never deleted the number and have often been tempted to contact her , she was the best fuck ever , but that's all she was to me a fuck so my adventures with Jen ended

Thanks for all the nice comments and dm's this is totally true and deep down wished it was still on going

ayr / glasgow

Hillsborough

weston super mare

Gloucester