FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Moria

Moria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acksunnyday OP   Couple  over a year ago

Crosby

Back about 20 years ago I had a fuck buddy called Tina now if you read sperm donor she had two kids to a mate. Now Moria was on detachment to the department I worked for updating legal stuff.

Now Moria was 28 at the time had 2 small children who were at home with hubby. She had a flat provided for the 6 or so months she was here. Now the interesting bits 5'8" size 10/12 34b boobs long legs long mouse brown hair very trim went to the gym 3 times a week. Now I never set out to have a fling with her but these things happen. We were at a retirement party Mags my other FWB lady introduced the table I was sat at to Moria as she was working with Mags I got a big smile when she shook my hand. Towards the end of the do the head of the Department asked me as I was not drinking to drop Moria to her flat.

Moria asked me in for a coffee as soon as we were in through the door we were all over each over.

She had a black skirt cream blouse black jacket I had her jacket and blouse open in less than a minute lace white bra and big nipples on small boobs. I kissed licked and bit them, Moria shudder and dropped to her knees she had my pants and boxes around my ankles in a flash. My cock was growing fast and now quite full size but did smack her in the face she sat on her heals looking at my cock thickness and length she then took as much of my cock into her mouth till she gagged. She then stood up and lead me to the bedroom by my cock clothes off and fell into bed with her pulling me on top of herI said wait condom? She said fuck no I want to experience that big cock bare she made me promise not to come inside her. Omg what a tight little pussy got 3/4 of the way in she screamed the place down and came gushing but not squirting. I just held there till she was breathing normally and slowly start to fuck her pushed the rest in she came again, so a hard fucking is what she got next till I was ready to come into her mouth she swallowed the lot she did cough and splutter quite a bit.

So we lay there talking seems she never allowed her hubby to come in her mouth, she had never orgasmed from sex, she had never gushed before and never had a finger up her ass during sex! I may have missed that out above?.

So over the next 4 months i turned Moria into my slut, whore, FWB which ever you want to look at it she was my sex toy.

A couple of days later I took her anal cherry so I had now fucked all her holes and she loved it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm well done

Crosby

Now about 3 weeks after we had started fucking a staff member was having a birthday party on a Wednesday night so Tina ask if I could give her a lift there but she had a ride home after. I arrived early as I had come from Golf Tina let me in dressed in a dressing gown but I could see black tights or stockings below.

She told me there was a coffee ready just boil the kettle, made my cupper headed up to her bedroom this was not long before she had kids. So I sat on the bed while she did her makeup at the dressing table, once finished she stood up turned and dropped the dressing gown fuck me Ann Summers finest she had even slipped on high heals she walked over to me pushed me back onto the bed she pulled my suit pants and boxers down to my feet climb on to me pulled the thong aside and lower herself

Blackburn

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

Crosby

Fuck me she was wet her only words where come deep inside me I am safe! So hot passionate sex she milked me hoped of put her thong back in place slipped her dress on and told me to hurry up as she didn't want to be late!.

There was a dj and a dance at the birthday party, had a few dances with Tina we are walking back to the table she leans in and says your cum is leaking out of me and its very sexy.

Moria was at the party but on a different table so I grabbed her for a dance, a figure hugging dress in classic black and red heals and lips ?? she asked me for a lift home who was I To turn her down, 20 minutes drive to her's ran my hand up her leg in the car she was looking away omg was that a suspender strap I have just felt?.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

getting hot

Blackburn

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

By *orsetMale34Man  over a year ago

Weymouth

Getting good

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Crosby

So slide my hand up her dress omg lace topped stockings, suspenders I carried on up wards Moria parted her legs on upward to the prize !.

My prize was a soaking wet thong I touched her clit through her thong she came straight away So I found a quiet place bent her over the boot dropped my pants and boxes pulled her thong aside and slipped in fuck she waa soaking wet. A long fuck ensured to which Moria had lost all sense she just kept coming after about 40 minutes I told her I was going to cum she lost the plot and told me to cum deep inside her ! So I did as I was asked and for the 2nd time pumped my cum deep into an unprotected cunt!. We made our self decent back to her place where we made love till we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Moria woke me in the morning we showered together enjoying another fuck in the shower added load number 4 into her. We were sat eating breakfast she said chemist at lunchtime for the morning after pill!.

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

Sorry, I keep thinking this is something to do with lord of the rings…

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

cheshire/Preston

Love that

cheshire/Preston

Love that

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Sorry, I keep thinking this is something to do with lord of the rings…"

Something to do with exploring a deep chasm, I think...

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *luemoon1973Couple  over a year ago

LARNE