FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Toyboy for older Ladies.

Toyboy for older Ladies.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuine Guy Scotland OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

John had Good going business. He was a handyman and could do most things around the house that many tradesmen didnt want to do. Most of his work Came through word of mouth.

He had recently split up From his wife and was in a much better place, on his own With no ties and financial worries. He had turned 50 last year and felt he still had time for some fun.

Friday afternoon came and he was just finishing a small Job when his Phone rang. ‘ Oh hi, sorry to bother you on a Friday ‘ said the Lady. ‘ I got your number From a Friend of mine , I have a problem With a leaking tap and wonder if you could pop by ‘. The last Thing John wanted was another job this late, but when the Lady explained Where it was, he was Passing on his way home. ‘ Be there in 10 minutes ‘ he said. ‘ Your a love ‘ She said.

He drove up the big driveway and rang the Bell. Brenda opened the door. She had on a dressing gown, showing a lot of leg. A Lady in her 60s he guessed. Very pretty and long blonde hair With a full figure hinding under her dressing gown. “Thanks so much for popping by” She said. “ Its driving me mad “. “ No problem” John said. Cant be too bad. In the kichen she showed him the tap. It was dripping and the sound made worse by the massive tiled floor. Just a washer he said after checking it out. “I need to turn the water off before fixing it. “ Brenda showed him where to turn it off. “ Im useless at these things, my late husband did all that “. “ No problem Brenda, Im here now “. In 10 minutes the Job was done. “Coffee” asked Brenda. “ Love one thanks “ John replied.

They sat chatting having coffee. John opening up about his life, enjoying telling Brenda and her asking about wife, girlfriends etc. John saying How he was alone and on the lookout for some fun !! “ Well now, You want Brenda to put You in touch With some friends of mine ? “. She said laughing. “ Id love that “ John said. John could see her dressing gown opening a bit, a lot of leg on show, “ I was getting ready to go out, to a party “ Brenda said. “ You know what I mean, a PARTY , I’ll see what They say, always looking for nice guys, you into the swinging scene John ?”.

“ Ive been to a party before, a While ago, loved it” “ I’ll speak to them tonight “ Brenda said.

John got up to leave, “ I didnt pay you for the work “ Brenda said, “ Pay me next time when You have a bigger Job “. Brenda came round to him, “ I’ll pay the tip now”. She Put her arms round him and went to kiss. John Put his arms round her, and their lips locked. He felt her toungue probing and did the same. She dropped her arms and undid her dressing gown , it opened and John saw She was naked underneath, apart from a black thong !!

“ Like that “ Brenda asked. John looked at her naked body, massive breasts With long nipples, a full figure which he loved. “ You are very sexy Brenda, I mean, VERY SEXY “. “ I do have to get ready, if you like, we can meet for some fun soon” Brenda said. PLEASE PLEASE John gasped.

She showed him to the door,” Be in touch tomorrow “. And the door closed. He walked to his car in a daze. Was that for real he kept asking himself ? Driving home he felt maybe life was taking a turn , maybe some fun to be had. tbc

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

Looking forward to this

Glasgow

Lying in bed after dinner, Johns mind turned to Brenda. Remembering the kiss, her sexy naked body, his cock got harder. How he wished things had gone further. His mind wandering, he heard his Phone beeping. A txt message. Grabbing his phone from the bedside cabinet, he saw it was From Brenda. “ HI, sexy man, can I Call you ? “

“ Yes, of course “ He replied.

A voicecall came via WhatsApp. “ Hi John, you relaxing ? Im Not. Lol. “. John could hear others in the background too. Sounds of a Party in full swing !! “ You Having fun there ? “ “ Ohhh yes, just Having a breather here, there are 6 couples here and a couple of single guys. Ive been well fucked “ She laughed. John could hear someone moaning and others loudly fucking. He started wanking , his cock solid. “ That sounds fun there “ John said, “ Want to see “ Brenda asked ? He saw her calling him for a vídeo Call. She came on screen. “ You look horny Brenda “. “ Thanks, look at the rest of me “. She fanned the camera down , her massive breasts came into view, nipples hard as rocks. Further down, he saw her pussy, lips red and open, cum running out. She scooped some with a finger, “ Love this, “ as She licked her finger clean. “ Look at the others “.

Brenda changed the camera to the front facing one. John saw couples all over the room. Most older couples, but all in hot sex scenes. Brenda changed the camera back to her. “ I want you to meet my friends Tina and Pete. She fanned round to an older black couple. Pete was advérate build like John, Tina was small and petite. They all said Hi, Tina said, “ Hope you can join us soon, would love you to be part of our group “. Brenda fanned down Tinas body, her husband sucking on her small tits. Fanned over to her own pussy, Pete had 3 fingers fucking her open lips. Fanned up to her face às Tina came in for a kiss. John watched the Two ladies kissing like crazy, “ Need to go John, chat tomorrow, ok ? “. And Brenda hung up the Call. John wanked like never before, soon cumming over himself.

Cant wait for what tomorrow brings he thought as he headed for the shower.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ris007Man  over a year ago

Southborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This really sounds promising

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *jo35Man  over a year ago

douglas

Loving it

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *uck300Man  over a year ago

cathays

Ok

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Ooh I'm so horny reading this

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

This is awesome

Glasgow

John woke up later then normal. He had a busy week at work. He lay there thinking of Brenda and last nights vídeo Call. He picked up his phone. Had 2 WhatsApp messages. One from Brenda and Another unknown. He opened Brendas :

“ Good morning John, am just in from the party. Had a lot of fun. You Will too next time hopefully!! Im away to my sons for a few days, family birthday. Will be in touch. Tina liked you and asked for your number. Hope thats ok. Hope you like the photo. I got it taken for You last night. Xx”She had enclosed a photo. She was lying on the settee, holding her massive breasts, legs wide open and cum running out of her pussy. John was rock hard, he jumped out of bed and took a selfie in the bedroom mirror. Sent it With the message “ Morning Brenda, no problem, Hope the family party goes ok, we can meet up when you get back. I loved the photo thanks, cock loved it too !! Lol “. He sent it off.

He opened the other message hoping it was From Tina , but was From a client wanting an estimate. He replied arranging for the following week. John got up and dressed and made breakfast, a full English on a Saturday, lovely. He was halfway through it and his Phone pinged.

Brenda :

“OMG, I WANT THAT COCK INSIDE ME ! “ Im on the train, pussy all wet. Lol. Save some for me. Be in touch later, Xx “

His Phone pinged again, unknown number. “ Hi John, Its Tina, Brendas friend from the party last night. Could I Phone you please ? “ John replied of course She could.

His phone rang. “ Hi John, Glad I caught you, Not at work ? “. He explained that he didnt work weekends, liked a rest etc. They chatted for a while, just about life, work etc. John asked about the parties. Tina then explained why She had phoned. They were a select group of mainly older couples Who met for sex party fun. They had a few singles too but only trusted friends. She said That Brenda had mentioned about John being a Nice guy , single, and up for fun. John said That he was and had been swopping photos With Brenda that morning. Tina laughed. “ I took the photo for her, before licking the cum out of her pussy. “. Tina then asked John if he was free that evening to come round for a drink and a chat With just her and Pete. John said he was. They arranged 8pm. “ I’ll send You the Address, see you later. Looking forward to meeting You very much “ She said.

John arrived at 8 that evening. He had spent the day relaxing then getting showered and changed. He rang the Bell, Pete answered the door. “ So Nice to meet You , Tina Will be down in a minute, wants to look nice for You. “. John could feel his cock getting harder. He thought this was going to be drinks and a chat. “ you enjoy the party last night “ he asked Pete. “ Oh god yes, it was a Good crowd. Mind You, They always are , we keep our group well satisfied “ he said winking. “ I had too much wine, have had a head all day, I should know better , lol “. He poured John some wine, and they say chatting till John heard Tina comming down the stairs.

She entered the room and Johns jaw dropped, standing there was Tina wearing a see through black short dress, no bra for her little tits, nipples poking out, a tiny thong and heels. All John could say was “WOW”. “ That’s the effect she always has “ Pete said laughing. “Would you like some wine to love? “ Pete asked. “ Yes thanks”. Pete went away to the kitchen to get it. Tina came over to John, he got up, “ Hi, nice to meet you “ she said, her arms going round his neck. Tbc

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

manchester

Glasgow

Tina came in for a kiss. Their lips touched, opening up. John loved kissing, had been told he was good. Their toungues touched, gently then fighting, Johns cock getting harder, Tina feeling it against her made her kiss harder than ever, rubbing her mound against John. Pete came back in with wine for Tina. “ FFS “. He said. “ Let the man get his wine”. They broke apart, John a little embarrassed about being so worked up. “OMG” said Tina ,” Kiss my pussy like that and I’m yours. Lol “. Pete handed Tina her wine , “She wore me out last night, your turn tonight, good luck , lol “.

They sat drinking their wine, Pete and Tina explaining about their parties, how they started because of Tina’s want for sex. She couldn’t get enough, needed to cum all the time. “ I already came when we kissed, I’m soaking, look ? She sat back and opened her legs, her short dress riding up. Her panties soaking. She took them off, “ Wont need these will I “. She said, winking at John. She sat there, legs apart stroking her pussy, shaven with large lips wide apart. “ Right, I’m going for a shower” said Pete. “ Be down soon, behave Tina , lol “. “ No chance “ she giggled.

“ You’re not saying much , you ok ? “. Tina asked John. “ Yes, I’m speechless, you are gorgeous “. “ Awww thanks, that’s lovely. “. “ Let me see what you have got, you’ve seen mine !! “. John stood up, lowered his trousers and boxers. His cock stood proud, “ OMG, I want to sit on it “. Tina came over to John and stood over him, her pussy inches from his face, he could see she was wet and the pussy lips pulsating !! tbc

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ieldguyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

More

By *azinga71Man  over a year ago

Angus

Great story, can’t wait for more

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Great story. I'm a handy man and wish things like that would happen to me lol

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

mullingar

By *allpaul888Man  over a year ago

chester

Fantastic story….. can’t wait for more

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

manchester

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Glasgow

John leaned forward, he had to taste this sexy pussy. Tina looked down as his lips touched her pussy for the first time. John flicked his tongue over Tinas clit, she gasped and pushed his head onto her. He flicked more and more and entered her pussy with his tongue , this put her over the edge and she came for the first time, soaking his face. Tina said , “ Let me sit on your cock “. She lowered herself, Johns cock nudging her lips, then she eased onto it, slid all the way down, she screamed as he was all the way in and she came again, her cum running down his cock and balls onto the leather settee.

Tina sat there on top of John, his hard cock fully in her pussy. She came down from her orgasm, smiled and kissed John. “ You are superb” she said. “ I didn’t do anything “ John replied, “ Then keep doing nothing to me “ Tina giggled. They started kissing a bit more, gentle at first, getting to know each other after the first open raw kisses. Tina girated a little. Johns cock slowly going in and out. Tina lifted her arms, “ Take my dress off John “. He lifted it up and over her head. Her tiny tits came into view, long hard nipples, as hard as his cock. He sucked one then the other. This put her over the edge again Just as Pete came back into the lounge. He was naked, his cock sticking out. “ Been listening from out in the hall, dirty bastards, lol “. Tina got off John. “ He was sitting in a pool of her cum on the settee. Pete got a towel. “ She gets very wet if she likes the guy, looking at you both, she likes you a lot. Lol “. John got up and Pete cleaned the settee. John cleaned himself too and they all sat down.

Tina looked over at John. “. You passed the test, 10 out of 10. You NEED to be part of our group. You would love it and they would all love you. “ Go on John, help me out a lot “ Pete said.

“ I ACCEPT “ said John. Pete and Tina let out a cheer. tbc

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

manchester

By *andyandmickCouple  over a year ago

chilwell

cambridge

I need to meet a Tina lol

By *osters46Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

this is sounding good

By *ounggent01Man  over a year ago

N yorks

mullingar

Glasgow

“ Did you ask him? “ Pete asked Tina. “ Not yet, John, you want to Stay for dinner and STAY ? “.

“ You can stay in one of the spare rooms, or should I say, WE can stay there. Lol “. John could feel his cock getting hard again at the thought of staying all night with this lovely horny lady.

“ Only if you will do something for me Tina “. She looked over thinking he was going to be serious. “ Of course John, anything “. John got up, his cock swinging in front of him. He walked over to Tina, she was sitting stroking her pussy, “ Suck my cock “. With pleasure she said as she took hold of his cock. Pete sat and wanked his growing cock, loving seeing his wife enjoying another cock.

Tina got up, pulling John by his cock over to Pete, Pete smiled, he knew what she wanted. She straddled him and sank down onto his cock. John stood watching the couple kissing as Tina rode Pete’s cock. She looked round, “ John, fuck my arse !!” John got behind Tina, her arsehole open, he positioned himself and slowly pushed all the way in. “ Ahhhhhhh fuck “ Tina screamed as she came again, two cocks fucking her. John heard Pete grunting he was close. John fucked Tina harder, knowing she could take it, he pounded into her, Pete came, Tina screamed again and John flooded her arse with his cum.

They all lay back breathing heavily. Tina had cum oozing out of both holes. “ That was incredibly guys, I’m so horny right now and full of cum. Lol , I’m going for a shower, John, let me show you OUR room. Lol “. John went with her upstairs to a guest room. Lovely large room with on suite bathroom. Tina showed him where everything was, she turned to him. “. I’m so glad we met you, you are lovely, I want us to be good friends with wonderful sex. She pulled him close and kissed again. Very sensual, he could feel himself getting hard again. “ DOWN BOY “ Tina laughed. Enjoy your shower. I’m going to shower too.

John stood under the water, “ What a night, and it’s only just started “. tbc

By *ougarandcubessexCouple  over a year ago

Colchester ,Essex

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

N yorks

manchester

all over Ireland

cambridge

Leeds

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this. Can’t wait for more.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Purbeck

Great story and really well written....wondering if its based on fact...on merely fiction.

Keep up the good work op

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

By *ifefuncplCouple  over a year ago

cupar

[Removed by poster at 06/04/23 11:09:41]

By *ifefuncplCouple  over a year ago

cupar

We have had handymen at our house but not like this

By *andyandmickCouple  over a year ago

chilwell

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Fabulous story

mullingar

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

wirral

Great story

Glasgow

John came out of the bathroom, had wrapped himself in a robe. His clothes had been brought up and left on the bed. He heard his phone buzzing. Got it from his trousers and checked the messages. There were 3 from Brenda.

1: Hi lover

2: Where are You ?

3: Ahhhh, I know where you are, horny bastard lol

He replied to Brenda. “ Hi Brenda, yes, am with Pete and Tina. Have had some fun and just been in the shower. Going to have something to eat then I believe I’m staying the night. Lovely people wish you were here too. X

She saw the message and said she was ok, but a bit boring family party etc. “ Looking to get back and meet you again, Tina messaged me and said you are lovely and horny, I want you. Xxx”.

John went downstairs, Pete and Tina were in the kitchen, “ Thought you had fallen asleep lol “ Pete said. “ Was just replying to Brenda’s

messages “. Tina came over, “ She ok ? Not annoyed you are here ? “. “ No, she’s fine, just wishes she was here too !! “. “ We Will make that happen real soon , we love her “ said Tina. “ Pizzas ready.

They all sat down round the kitchen bar. A couple of pizzas had been cooked, “ Pete made them “ said Tina. “ He’s not only a pretty face and hard cock , lol “. Pete was dressed as John, a toweling robe, Tina had on a lovely light green satin robe, so sexy next to her dark skin. As she lent over to get another slice of pizza, the robe opened up and John could see her little tits, nipples permanently hard and long. Pete had been having a few beers and John could see him wilting a bit. “ Ok, that’s me done in, time for bed” He went over to Tina, “ Have fun, love you “. “ Love you too “ Tina said as they kissed. “ Night John, please enjoy our house, you’re at home here “. He left and went upstairs.

Tina came and sat next to John. “ Hi lover “she giggled. “Hi, superb pizzas, I was starving. “. “ Me too “ Tina snuggled into John, he looked down, her robe open, opening up even more. The. He saw why, she had her legs open and was rubbing her pussy. Here he was eating pizza, and her draped over him masturbating. He had never been with a woman like her, and was loving it.

“Need a hand “ he asked ? “ Please John, make me cum. “. John opened up her robe fully, reached down and started stroking her thighs, she grabbed his hand and put it on her pussy. He started rubbing her lips, she was soaking already, he inserted his middle and 4th finger and started to gently finger fuck Tina. She had her arms round his neck holding on. He moved up and down, rubbing her g.spot, getting quicker and quicker untill she was sobbing and convulsing untill she screamed and squirted all over his hand. He didn’t stop and she soon was squirting again and would have collapsed if she wasn’t hanging on.

“ Take me to bed John, I want to make love with you “. John took her hand and led her upstairs. tbc

manchester

wirral

limerick

By *ustbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Need a couple like this in my life

N yorks

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Glasgow

Tina took off her Robe, pulled back the covers and got into bed. John went to the bathroom and when he came back, Tina was just about asleep. “ Guys don’t do that to me” she said. John looked confused as he lay next to her. She giggled, “ I mean , I usually wear guys out, not the other way , lol , you are incredible, I’ve never had a double squirt. I just about collapsed , it was an incredible feeling, I want soooo much more “.

They lay just holding hands, smiling at each other. Eventually falling asleep.

John woke, he didn’t know what time it was, Tina wasn’t there, he wondered where she had gone. He heard noises coming from along the corridor, he couldn’t quite make it out. He sat up in bed trying to listen intently, but still couldn’t make it out. He got up and went to investigate. It was dark but there was a little light coming from a bedroom door at the end of the corridor. The door was half open. He got closer, heard buzzing and moans together. He could feel himself getting hard, he had to see what was going on , he crept forward, 10 yards, 5 yards, got to the door, peeked round it and his jaw dropped …….

wirral

manchester

Glasgow

Tina was lying naked in another spare bedroom fucking her pussy with a large vibrator, John was watching her really pound the vibrator deep in herself. She was moaning loudly now, suddenly she opened her eyes and saw John standing there. “ John, help me please, I didn’t want to wake you, but I woke and needed to cum so much. I came in here where I keep my toys. “ she took the vibrator out, the buzzing louder till she turned it off. John walked over to her, his cock rock hard, he simply aimed it at her pussy and fucked her deep , she screamed as she came again which made John fuck her harder and harder till he was ready and as she came again thrashing about the bed , he filled her with his cum.

He collapsed on top of her, both now spent. They kissed and John rolled off her, his cock slipping out, her pussy now once again oozing his cum.

They slowly went back to the other Bedroom and lay in each others arms untill they , once again, drifted off to sleep. John woke a while later seeing Tina leave the room, he drifted back to sleep.

His eyes flickered as the sunlight streamed into the room. Rolling over he checked the time, it was after 10. He smelled a mixture of coffee and bacon and realised he was hungry. He got up, put on his robe and went downstairs. Pete was in the kitchen making breakfast. “ Morning John, you have a good sleep, eventually? Lol “. “ Yes thanks, I did” John replied. “ Tina still sleeping ? “

“ yes she is. She came to me early this morning. She was tired but very happy. She likes you John, you are welcome here whenever you want “.

The two men had breakfast together, John had a shower and left to go back home. Pete had explained that Tina would be a while, she always takes a few hours extra in bed after a night like that. He promised John she would phone later.

John got back home, turned off his phone, and collapsed into bed. tbc

all over Ireland

Purbeck

mmmmm

Leeds

Yes please

manchester

paisley

Simply fantastic

Mmmm tina

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *rmdMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Great story well written

walsall

wirral

Great read loved it

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

ayr / glasgow

By *lugoneMan  over a year ago

rathmicheal

Loving this

limerick

Glasgow

John awoke a few hours later, checked his watch , 2 pm. Lay there thinking and grinning “ After last night, a few extra hours in bed was deserved , lol “. He got up and made a coffee, waiting for the kettle to boil, he put his phone on. It started buzzing with messages coming in.

4 from Brenda

2 from Tina

1 from an unknown number.

Brendas : “ Hi John, you have a good time ? John, you there ? I’m so horny and wanted to chat, you not speaking to me ?

Tinas: “ Morning John, sorry I missed you this morning, I slept for hours “. Hi again, just wanted to check you are ok, am horny again. Lol “

Unknown number : “ Hi John, I got your number from Pete, he said you could maybe help me with my wife. I can’t satisfy her any more and we have been looking for someone to help, with no success. Please call me. I enclose a couple of photos of Pam, hope you like. Regards Jim. “

John couldn’t believe it, a couple of days ago he was on his own , and now had a list of women wanting him for sex ! “ Can I keep up he laughed “. He opened the photos of Pam, first one was a holiday snap, Pam and Jim on a cruise. Probably mid 60s, nice normal couple, Pam looked to be very busty , difficult to tell in her long dress. The second photo made John horny again. It was Pam , and another female, lying in bed, both in basques, massive tits out and their legs open , both of them with fingers in each others pussys.

John made his coffee and sat thinking what he would do. He replied to Brenda first , “ Hi, I had fun thanks, got home and put my phone off, looking forward to seeing you when I get back. Miss you. Xx”.

Replied to Tina , “ Hi Miss sexy. I’m fine thanks, what a night. I loved every minute, thanks. Had a sleep when I got in. Hope you slept well , xx “.

He sat there contemplating whether to phone or message Jim. Sod it, he asked me to phone. Dialled the number. Jim answered after a few rings “ Hi John, thanks for getting back to me. Hope you didn’t mind me sending a message ? “ “ No problem Jim, loved the message and photos. Pam looks lovely. “. “ That was her with her girlfriend Jenny, they are always playing together and are looking for a guy for NSA fun. I can’t keep up any more, Pete said you may like to help ? “ “ I’d love to Jim, never been with 2 women together “. “ They will take care of you , lol “.

They chatted some more and arranged a meet for the following Saturday afternoon, Jim was out at golf and the “ Girls “ would be waiting. Jim sent the address and asked John to be discreet arriving. He said that he would. They agreed to keep in touch during the week. tbc

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great

ayr / glasgow

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

manchester

rathmicheal

chesterfield

Keeps getting better

all over Ireland

Leeds

Glasgow

John spent the afternoon relaxing and arranging work for the following week. A few clients sent him messages needing jobs done. Tina messaged him later on. “ Hi John, glad you had fun. I did too, loved every minute with you. Look forward to seeing you soon. Xx”. Brenda replied too , “ Hi sexy man. I’m so bored here, lol, the thought of meeting you keeps me going. Xx”.

At about 7 his phone rang. An unknown number. He answered. “ Oh hello, is that John ? “ a very posh sounding man. “ I got your number from a friend, I believe you do odd jobs around the house. I need you to come and do an estimate for me, we need some jobs done here, any chance you are free tomorrow morning early ? “. John felt like saying “ Yes of course, because I was sitting on my arse waiting just for you calling “. But instead said, “ Hi there, actually I have a client, but not till 10, would 8 be ok ? “. “ Perfect my good man, we look forward to seeing you then. “ He gave the address , a really posh area, massive houses. Oh well, he thought, some good work.

The following morning John drove up the drive at 8. George answered the door, a little man with a big opinion. “ Good morning my good man, so good of you to come by. We have many little jobs to be done. I have no idea to do them, I’ve made a list for you. “. He produced a list of many jobs. “ Just have a look and you can start Wheaton have time. My wife Jill will look after you, I’m off to work. She will be just down. Good luck. “. With that he was off. Why did he say good luck John thought , strange thing to say. He heard Jill coming down the stairs, a vision in a chiffon robe that didn’t hide much underneath, “ Hi John, I’m Jill, soooo pleased to meet you “ she purred. “ You want to look at all the little jobs ? “.

“ Yes please Jill, nice to meet you too. Let’s have a look at that list “. Jill led the way up the stairs, her robe covering nothing, he followed behind, seeing her arse and pussy as she took the stairs.

This can’t be real he thought. Jill was around 60, short blonde hair, medium build. She entered the first room,” here needs a lot of work done. “ There were a lot of jobs on the list , but not in this room. There was just a bed with handcuffs tied to the bed. “ Tbc

By *ICKED WILLYMan  over a year ago

Bourne End

Enjoying this - John is a very lucky guy!

manchester

chesterfield

wirral

By *igBick48Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

Jesus lucky sod lol

Colchester ,Essex

N yorks

Purbeck

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story. Can’t wait for the next instalment

Glasgow

Jill turned round next to the bed. “ We have lots of little jobs for you to do yes , and will pay whatever your price is, but if you want the job, you need to do something for me every time you come here “. “ What’s that ?” John asked, his mouth drying.

Jill slowly opened her robe and let it fall to the ground. “ I want you to fuck me hard “ she purred. She moved over to him, my husband doesn’t do anything any more, he’s all talk, he actually likes to watch, I love getting fucked in front of him. FUCK ME JOHN. She reached him and out her arms round his neck. Their lips touched, she then nibbled his ear, FUCK ME JOHN, FUCK ME. John reached for her tits, realising they were enhanced. “ My husband bought them for me, you like ?” “ Lovely Jill “. He touched them both, rubbing her nipples. She gasped , he reached for her pussy , it was soaking wet. “ Finger fuck me, as many fingers as you want “. John put 1,2,3 fingers into her. She held onto him as her orgasm started. “ Ahhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck “ she screamed. “ Fuck me “. John took his cock out, turned her around , bent her over the bed and rammed up her. He could sense she wanted fucked hard, he pounded into her, she screamed a few times before he fired his seed deep in her pussy.

He pulled out, she turned round smiling. “ I want you every day. Lol . You have the job. All the jobs. And my lover “. Please have a look around and see the jobs. I’m Going for a shower, let yourself out. And she was gone. He sat there thinking about this couple. Is this right ? good work but feeling used. He checked the jobs needing done, and let himself out. Whatever next he thought ?

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

manchester

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

wirral

rathmicheal

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Next level

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

N yorks

chesterfield

paisley

walsall

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Great story carry on

ayr / glasgow

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Was always my dream since I was 20 . Wanted a Dom woman to figure me out and mould me in her desire xxx

Purbeck

mmmmm

Glasgow

John went to his other clients and kept busy throughout the day, a few hassles and he was tired when he got home. Having a lie down his phone rang. It was George. “ Ahhh good evening my good man. Pam really enjoyed her time with you today, good Man. Now tomorrow I want you to be here early, let’s say 7, you can have your fun with her as I watch, then get on with the work. So see you at 7. Ok ? “. John didn’t like anyone bossing him around. “ Hi, no I can’t do tomorrow, I’m busy all day. I didn’t arrange anything with Pam. “.

“ Now you look here, I’m letting you play with my wife , you will do as I say, you understand? “ John could feel himself boiling up !

“ YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU USELESS LITTLE BASTARD, I DONT LISTEN TO LITTLE SHITS LIKE YOU, I FUCKED YOUR WIFE BECAUSE SHE ASKED ME TO BECAUSE YOU DONT, DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN !!” He cancelled the call, “ Fucking Pratt “ he thought. Guess that’s that over with. Shame, she was good and horny, and probably up for anything. Good work too. Oh well, nothing gained, nothing lost.

George sat looking at his phone. “Is he coming Pam asked? “. “ You blew it didn’t you ? You fucking always do. I want his number, give me his number, GIVE ME HIS FUCKING NUMBER “ she screamed at him. George looked down at his phone and passed the number to Pam. Her phone pinged. She went upstairs as George sat there, a lost man.

Johns phone rang, a new number. He answered, “ Hi John, it’s Pam, please don’t hang up on me. “

“ Hi Pam, I won’t. But I have to say, I don’t want to speak to your husband again. No-one speaks to me like that. He’s a bumptious little shit. Sorry Pam, but he is, I really enjoyed fucking you and would do again, but I never want to see him again. “.

“ I understand John, you are right. Can I please come and see you , I can explain. PLEASE ? “.

“Ok Pam, I’m in tonight if you want to pop by. “. He gave her his address, “ Be there in an hour “ Pam said. Interesting thought John. I better have a shower, you never know !!!

rathmicheal

turriff

cambridge

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

manchester

Colchester ,Essex

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

This is incredible, lucky bugger indeed ha. I look forward to reading more

wirral

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

Wow! This is hot. Well written and riveting.

chesterfield

30 years 7 sexual encounters in work. Iam in the wrong trade.

Glasgow

John was relaxing after his shower. His doorbell rang. He got up and answered the door. Pam was standing there. “ Hi John, thanks for seeing me “ He invited her in. She took off her coat. She had on a white see through blouse, and a short skirt. No bra, her tits poking against the fabric. “ Woukd you like some wine Pam ?” “ Thanks, I’d love some white if that’s ok ?” John poured 2 glasses and they sat down on the settee.

“ John, please let me explain. George is a little shit, bosses everyone around and usually gets his way. We had a massive row when you hung up on him, you are the best thing that’s happened to me in ages, and I wasn’t going to let him mess that up. People always give into him, I don’t and never have, and now you have too. I’d love you to please come and do the work, and also if you want, we can always have fun too. You won’t have any hassle from him, believe me. What do you say, please ?”

John had been looking straight ahead as she talked, he turned to look at her and saw she had swivelled round and was sitting there, her short skirt had ridden up showing her bare pussy. She took a large drink of wine, put her glass down, took hold of his hand and placed it on her pussy. “ Please John, I want you “. He started rubbing her then stopped.

“ Only on one condition Pam, we have to phone George now, I want to tell him you are staying here with me tonight and if he says one word against it, then you go back home and we never meet again. “. “ God John, you are making me so horny. Let’s phone him, he will be mad, but won’t argue”

She dialled his member. “ Hi darling, I’m here with John. Everything will be fine. I’m going to stay here tonight, yes I’m happy, he’s going to fuck me all night. He’s 10 times more of a man than you. He wants to talk to you “. She passed the phone to John.

“ Listen, and Listen good George “ Your wife is staying here with me tonight, you can like it or lump it. She’s my fuck buddy now, ok ? “ George cleared his throat, John could tell he don’t know what to say. In a quiet whispering wimpy voice he answered “ Yes of course, sorry about the confusion, she wants you, I’m useless to her “ he was just about in tears as he finished speaking. “ Thankyou for looking after her needs , goodnight my good man “. John said goodnight and hung up.

John drank some more wine as did Pam. They sat in silence for a bit, each contemplating on what had just happened. They turned and looked at each other. Slowly they embraced and kissed gently. Their toungues barely touching, then with more force untill they were fighting each other. Pam slid on top of John, rubbing her pussy against him. He unbuttoned her blouse and her tits stood there ready to be sucked. She stood up, took of her skirt, now naked apart from her heels. John quickly took off his shirt and shorts till he was naked too. “ Can I see the rest of the house ?”asked Pam. “ Of course “ John replied taking her hand. They stopped ate the bottom of the stairs and kissed, Johns cock touching Pams pussy, she opened her legs a bit, his cock nuzzled her pussy lips, slowly finding the entrance , he edged forward a bit, entering just a bit more, Pam whimpered as he entered her a little. Her tits pressed against his chest, her nipples poking him. She turned round and slowly climbed the stairs, then stopped, John followed and she opened her legs and he got down and seeing her open up, he licked her from her bum hole to her clit.

Pam pleaded “ Fuck me please “. John eased himself up and fully embedded himself hard up her cunt. She screamed and came for the first time that evening. She collapsed onto the stairs. “ Get up you dirty slut “ John said. “ I want you lying on my bed, legs open. I want to see how many fingers your slut cunt can take. “. “ Oh god yes John, do what you want. I’m yours. Finger me, fist me, anything you want. “.

John led the way upstairs to his bedroom. “ Lie down there slut, open your legs. How many fingers can you take up your cunt ? “. I’ve had 4 before “ Pam said. “ I want to be fisted ,please fist me. “. John looked down at her, her pussy wide open, her cum running down her legs. He got closer, she was whimpering, please John , please ……

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Wow

Can't beat cuckolding

Leeds

By *heone4475Man  over a year ago

upham

paisley

By *amiestarMan  over a year ago

Gosport

manchester

turriff

Holly fuck more

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *ew_username_timeMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Poor Brenda. She needs to get some action as well.

wirral

Colchester ,Essex

ayr / glasgow

cambridge

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Glasgow

John started rubbing her open pussy with his fingers. He out one finger in, then 2,3,4 and she took it all. He started to finger fuck her, feeling her getting wetter, he entered his thumb too. She gasped , he eased more, in and out , in and out. His hand eased in, she looked and screamed as it all went in. “ Don’t stop John. Fist me !!! “. He started to fist fuck her harder. Her pussy now accepting it all. She was coming and screaming and then squirted over his hand, squiring out and running down her arse, he didn’t stop, even when she was writhing and screaming. He pulled his hand out and rubbed her pussy hard, she soaked them both , untill she just about fainted. “ Stop John, I’m going crazy here “.

He stopped and sat there looking at her as she came down from her orgasm. The bed was soaking wet. They both laughed and went through to the spare room. They got in bed and kissed and cuddled till they fell asleep.

John awoke, Pam rubbing his cock. She smiled and kissed him. “ Fuck me lover “. She climbed on top and sank down o to his hard cock. Gently fucked him untill they both came together. “ I want more of this “ she said. A lot more. “ That’s no problem for me “ said John. They had a shower together before Pam left, promising to call and arrange the work. John got ready and went off to work, tired but content. “ I need a night off “ he laughed. tbc

wirral

cambridge

manchester

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

The Wow factor continues, so erotic. Thank you for something captivating and so well written.

N yorks