FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Rose

The Rose

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heather knew from the tone of her mistress's voice when she was summoned that she was in trouble. Slowly she stepped into the room where her mistress was, breathing deeply trying desperately to calm her nerves. She quietly walked over to her mistress’s feet and knelt.

Heather took a second to compose herself then looked up towards her mistress.

Her mistress stood there quietly a stern look upon her face her right hand cupping the rose that heather had given her the night before between her fingers as if she was holding a wine glass. The stem between her fingers pointing towards the ground a single drop of water at its tip ready to fall to the ground.

Heather closed her eyes and waited, lowering her head again and clasping her hands behind her back in the pose her mistress preferred. It was only time now till her mistress spoke to her. Her mistress also knew the affect the silence had on heather and that the longer she waited the more likely heather was to confess to her indiscretion.

The few moments silence had the desired affect on heather she slowly started to squirm as she knelt. “Sit still” came the words from her mistress’s lips the tone soft yet commanding. Heathers body instantly tensed, her lungs drawing in a deep breath.

“We have an issue, Heather.” Her mistress spoke. “You broke on of your new rules yesterday Heather and I believe that this gift of the rose from you was an attempt to cover up your failure to follow them”.

Heather looked up at her mistress and was about to try and explain her actions but her mistress stopped her. “Open your mouth” came her stern words.

Heather was slightly taken aback but slowly complied with her mistress’s order. Heather watched as her mistress cupped the rose tighter between her fingers and rotated it so the stem came to rest between heathers lips.

“Close your mouth, Hold the gift you tried to distract me with” Heather looked up at her mistress and slowly closed her lips around the stem.

The rose had been the most beautiful one there but did have a larger than average number of thorns on the stem. Heathers lips slowly closed a few of the thorns contacting the soft skin of her lips. She could not help but part her lips again not wanting to obey the instruction. “now Heather” her mistress commanded her voice not as soft as it had been before.

Heather closed her lips around the stem the thorns puncturing her lips, trying to take hold of it without injuring herself to much. Her mistress knew that heather would do this and let go of the stem. The rose starting to fall from her lips causing her to close her lips tighter around it and pushing the thorns deeper into her soft flesh.

“Good girl” her mistress whispered. Heather may be in the middle of correction, but her mistress always acknowledged the acts of submission she demanded of heather. Heather knelt there quietly the rose between her lips the blood starting to leak from her lips where the thorns had punctured the skin. Her mistress reached a hand forward and slowly ran a fingertip through the blood painting heathers lips with it.

“What do you have to say for yourself Heather? Her mistress asked.

Heather knew that she had to hold the rose between her lips. She parted the corners of her lips and started to explain herself but the words just came out garbled. The thorns cutting into her lips and one pointing into her mouth catching the end of her tongue as she tried.

Her mistress just laughed. “I am sorry Heather. The rule you broke was a test. I knew that you would never be able to follow it.”

Heather listened intently to her mistress’s words “you are not the first and I doubt that you will be the last to break it. It does how ever give me an insight into how resourceful you are in relation to covering your tracks. You were the first to ever give me a gift as way of distracting me from your actions”

Her mistress’s hand reached forward and her fingers lightly grasped the stem of the rose “open your mouth heather, you are forgiven” Heather looked up at her mistress as her lips parted, her mistress taking the flower and placing it back in the vase, the blood from heathers lips dispersing into the water.

“Go now and clean yourself up.” Her mistress told her.

Heather took a second then slowly stood up, taking a step backwards she turned and walked slowly from the room her lips closing together only after her tongue had run through the blood stains on them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

That is hot Wonko

J

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Part 2 is required please

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Hark at you go on tell us more

There is no more for this one

Bradford

"There is no more for this one "

That a shame had promise i

Certainly have. plenty of bdsm stories base on real experiences .but I can't write as well as you .

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

"There is no more for this one "

Nooo!

It's left me wanting more! You googly-eyed fiend!

"There is no more for this one

Nooo!

It's left me wanting more! You googly-eyed fiend! "

Yup

Certainly have. plenty of bdsm stories base on real experiences .but I can't write as well as you ."

It's all fictional

Bradford

Certainly have. plenty of bdsm stories base on real experiences .but I can't write as well as you .

It's all fictional "

Yep but its good fiction you got talent

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

» Add a new message to this topic