FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Men in Relationships who fuck my girlfriend

Men in Relationships who fuck my girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillaCherryUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

I think it’s so hot if my girlfriend gets fucked by a married man or a guy who’s in a relationship. It’s hot because they appreciate my girl more I think. There’s also the benefit that they’re more discreet too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

They are lucky guys. She's a hot lady

By *anillaCherryUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

It’s just so much fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to fuck your girlfriend discreetly!

By *oleraine-coupleCouple  over a year ago

coleraine

"I think it’s so hot if my girlfriend gets fucked by a married man or a guy who’s in a relationship. It’s hot because they appreciate my girl more I think. There’s also the benefit that they’re more discreet too. "

Exactly our thoughts over twenty years of doing this. Looks like you are having some wonderful meetings.

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

I worked with a girl who ONLY went with married men, she said they were better and more attentive lovers and then went back to the wife and gave her head peace.

By *e-funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"I think it’s so hot if my girlfriend gets fucked by a married man or a guy who’s in a relationship. It’s hot because they appreciate my girl more I think. There’s also the benefit that they’re more discreet too. "

I’m sure they are forming an orderly queue.

By *orny daddy 22Man  over a year ago

barry south wales

A daddy here available cardiff area ????????

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

I would definitely appreciate her and discretion is guaranteed. She is gorgeous and hot and deserves to be pleasured.

By *rb1Man  over a year ago

swansea

Definitely more discrete that’s for sure. A massive turn fucking or being fucked by someone else’s partner/wife/husband etc

I personally prefer being with someone attached than someone who’s single.

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Love this scenario absolute best meets

By *astlancsMan  over a year ago

Burnley

We think so

By *uksungCouple  over a year ago

wednesbury

We prefer attached too. I can't be more difficult at times because we do spur of the moment meets snd not all attached guys can do that.

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Add here that my favourite meets are with attached people

Would love to chat & arrange a meet with Cherry when you’re both back up in Manchester x

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

[Removed by poster at 24/04/23 04:14:15]

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Your girlfriend looks Beautiful. I’d love to bury my tongue into her I’m sure anyone else lucky enough to experience time with her, or both of you, would be very grateful

Enjoy

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

She looks gorgeous. Single or in a relationship I’m sure guys would jump at the opportunity.

And more than a few of the married wife’s as well

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"She looks gorgeous. Single or in a relationship I’m sure guys would jump at the opportunity.

And more than a few of the married wife’s as well "

I'd jump at the opportunity with Mrs _iveshowcouple2

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I think any red blooded male would worship your girlfriend

By *xxpineapplexxXCouple  over a year ago

Kingston

Sounds just like us

By *akeycplMan  over a year ago

wakefield

100%! We would definitely prefer to play with married/attached

By *aked-funMan  over a year ago

South West

By *loucesterladMan  over a year ago

gloucester

She looks very fuckable

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

And what married guy is gonna turn that down i wouldnt lol

By *rancobargeMan  over a year ago

northwich

oh yes mmmm

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

On one meet my gf asked him questions about his wife throughout, it really seemed to raise the levels of passion. Guys having a partner isn’t a deal breaker for her but it definitely adds something

By *ornyfitmanMan  over a year ago

Caterham

Married man's dream

If it ever cums true

By *obj70Man  over a year ago

dudley/Bulgaria

She's amazing

??????

By *ritIndian89Man  over a year ago

Birmingham/London

I definitely would appreciate her!! Your gf is hot!! I’d love to explore and then go back to my wife :p

By *ornado69Man 49 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

I love my gf to fuck other guys i much prefer her to go with married guys though.

By *otleyMan 49 weeks ago

Burton-on-Trent

Love to chat about wives and gfs fucking others or at least exciting others. PM me for kik or telegram fun.

By *ildmanYorksMan 49 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"I love my gf to fuck other guys i much prefer her to go with married guys though. "

Married guy here. I'd love to fuck her

By *hisismeXXXMan 48 weeks ago

Welsh Wales

When I was on here with my ex wife, we were regularly meeting ‘Pete from Swansea, single’, and had entertained him at ours on 5 or 6 occasions for bi 3 sums, one of which was a sleep over and he stayed the night.

Great bloke, great fun, seemingly very open.

One night we had a strange message from a single fem account, new, no photos, unverified, asking could we talk.

We deleted after reading they sent another one, sounding a bit more urgent. Deleted again.

Third time was a message saying I know you’ve been meeting my husband Pete for sex. I’m just letting you know that he must have forgotten to log out of the site and clear his history because I came home from work and his account was on the PC and I’ve read all the messages and comments on his page.

She was devastated and said that she just wanted to tell us they’ve been together x number of years and had just started IVF treatment to start a family which was costing them thousands of pounds and now she doesn’t know what to do as their life is obviously a lie.

I know that my wife and her did chat once over the phone and she was distraught. His account was soon deleted, we often wondered what happened to them, her in particular.

Knowingly playing with someone cheating on their partner isn’t for me.

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

True, we are more discreet and a lot more appreciative of the whole situation and definitely the lady/girl involved too

By *eeboCouple 48 weeks ago

basingstoke

True and it's very hot

By *aughty DriveMan 48 weeks ago

Langport

"When I was on here with my ex wife, we were regularly meeting ‘Pete from Swansea, single’, and had entertained him at ours on 5 or 6 occasions for bi 3 sums, one of which was a sleep over and he stayed the night.

Great bloke, great fun, seemingly very open.

One night we had a strange message from a single fem account, new, no photos, unverified, asking could we talk.

We deleted after reading they sent another one, sounding a bit more urgent. Deleted again.

Third time was a message saying I know you’ve been meeting my husband Pete for sex. I’m just letting you know that he must have forgotten to log out of the site and clear his history because I came home from work and his account was on the PC and I’ve read all the messages and comments on his page.

She was devastated and said that she just wanted to tell us they’ve been together x number of years and had just started IVF treatment to start a family which was costing them thousands of pounds and now she doesn’t know what to do as their life is obviously a lie.

I know that my wife and her did chat once over the phone and she was distraught. His account was soon deleted, we often wondered what happened to them, her in particular.

Knowingly playing with someone cheating on their partner isn’t for me."

Wow! Absolute nightmare

By *yore34Man 48 weeks ago

Hull

Every guys dream mine to or with a married woman

By *eeker of pleasureMan 48 weeks ago

manchester

And who is gonna turn down the chance to bang your girl shes mega hot and i am sure its gonna be a long list as i want to add my name to it lol

By *entlebearMan 48 weeks ago

Doug

Definitely a very nice wife and a few more hot cpls comments it’s very nice to see love a hot married lady to play

By *aughtycple50Couple 48 weeks ago

a place

Exactly the same as us, over twenty years playing and mostly married guys who we’ve found more appreciative and discreet

By *oastal1968Man 48 weeks ago

London

My gf had 3 fuck buddies at work. 2 of them married one attached. The discretion was the key. She'd fuck them and send me the videos/pictures.

By *hostfacialMan 48 weeks ago

Durham

I prefer a married woman,more discreet,and vice versa,im very discreet

By *ornado69Man 47 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

I prefer married men to fuck my girlfriend especially if his wife doesnt know. Its a lot more discrete and they dont make a scene if you see them down town. We do let married guys cum in her pussy

» Add a new message to this topic