FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking my ex wife’s cousin

Fucking my ex wife’s cousin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hys500300 OP   Man 51 weeks ago

Leicester

This is not made nor is it a fantasy, it’s the TRUTH

There was always something about her looks and demeanour and the fact how flirtatious she was which led me to eventually caving in to her!

She was wild in bed when compared to my ex who was very vanilla

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iggers51Man 51 weeks ago

tamworth

Mmmmm more

Leicester

So it actually began, well knowing she wanted a piece of me was the first time we met. The first time I clapped my eyes in her I knew she was a girl that every hot bloodied male would love to fuck. Don’t get me wrong she had nothing in terms of looks when compared to my then wife. Over the years she became closer to my wife and would at times stay over night at ours when they had both been out.

This one time however, my ex was on a work conference and staying in a hotel. At approximately 12.30 am my phone rang and it was her my wife’s cousin (we will call her S) I didn’t initially pick up as I was in bed but she kept ringing and eventually I answered. She was distressed and crying and explained her partner at the time was caught by one of her friends with a girl in a club and when she confronted him, he didn’t deny it and told her that he’d been seeing this girl for quiet some time and his reasons were she was better in bed! Anyway she was really upset and I agreed I’d go and pick her up but she insisted that she didn’t want me to go over especially and asked if it was ok for her to come over in a taxi. I agreed and when I told her her cousin (my wife was away) she responded by saying yes she knew so we ended the conversation and once she was in the cab, she kept texting with with updates on her location and her eta. At the time I didn’t think much of it but as the texts kept pinging away, I was starting to think all sorts but mostly on how sexy she was and how if I was single I’d love to fuck her senseless. Anyway she arrived and as I heard a car door slam shut, I looked out my bedroom window and what I saw, as in what she was wearing made me soo damn horny.

I greeted her at the door and just as the door closed she hugged me soo tight and said absolutely nothing. All I could feel was her incredible curvy body clinging to dear life all against me and how incredible she smelt. I at the time was only wearing my shorts and no top as it was a warm summers night so her having her arms wrapped around me which bit by bit moved lower down my back started to make my cock twitch as well I’m kinda sensitive on my back and neck.

Leicester

So that night is kinda where our infatuation with each other began officially as we ended up having a few drinks when she really opened up which made me do the same and she admitted that she thought my wife was very lucky to have me as my wife told her many things about me and she went on saying ‘she told me soo many intimate details” with a wink. I was a bit taken aback and said what do you mean?

She wasn’t a shy girl and she said ‘well, I know how good you are in bed’!

At that point what I’d just sipped ended up all over her top, part of her face aswell as over the sofa! Naturally I apologised and grabbed a towel and started to wipe her face and without realising, I started to wipe the drink from her top which eventually moves towards her boobs and with a few wipes I realised what I was doing so looked up at her making eye contact and at no point did she stop me but kept saying it’s ok and it’s not my fault. Obviously she couldn’t stay in that top so I suggested she put on some of my wife’s clothes so we started to walk upstairs. As she knew the entire house she went up with me following close behind. She looked soo sexy as she slowly climbed each step, holding onto the railings so she didn’t fall due to her having the tightest of mini skirts that left nothing to the imagination and those sexy high heels. At that point I was just think how I’d like to just bend her over and lift her skirt and just take a view of her mould but I had to snap out of it as it was wrong.

Anyway once we were in the bedroom I told her where my wife kept her clothes and said help yourself as I started to close the half open curtains which took longer than I expected as the blind had somehow got caught in the window shut from when I shut them as I saw her arrive. Eventually I sorted them after a few minutes and as I turned around I was gobsmacked at what I saw! Her top was off and so was her skirt and she was standing there in just her black heels, black bra & G string with her back towards me. She was a tallish girl and also curvy and with those heels on, she was nearly as tall as me (6’1). She really looked soo sexy that I knew I wanted her but deep down I simply couldn’t take things any further as yes, I’m married to her cousin.

She rummaged through my wife’s side of the cupboard and as she was trying to get a top, it dropped to the floor and so without hesitation, she bent over to grab it and that’s when I saw it... her G String could no longer take it and gave way to display her peach of an ass hole and her pristine, fully shaven pussy which you could clearly see was already moist and wet!

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and how sexy she looked. All sorts of thoughts were going through my mind in the short space of not only seeing her semi naked but to then witness her bent over with her two holes on display.

Was she doing this on purpose or was it unintentional?

Whilst bent over I said to her ‘S, do you know what your doing?’ She responded ‘what do you mean?’

I said ‘your on full display’

She responded ‘what’

I said ‘S, your in your skimpy’s, bent over in my bedroom and I can see your ass and pussy’

She responded ‘Ohh, really’!!

‘Yes S, I can see everything and if I was to take a wild guess, I’d bet my life that your doing this on purpose’

All of a sudden she got up and turned around, moved closer to me and without hesitation, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy and at the same time she whispered ‘yes I admit it, I did it on purpose as I want you’

Now my mind was completely fucked...

Here’s my wife’s cousin literally throwing herself at me. At the heat of the moment I couldn’t help but to slowly move my fingers and feel her smooth, already wet pussy and slowly started to stroke her open hole and moving towards her clit. Wow wow wow is all I could think of at the time and before I got carried away, I had to stop and restrain myself.

I said ‘god, I do want you and I want you soo bad but we can’t’ it’s wrong and I can’t do this to your cousin’ at that point she started to literally beg saying ‘it would be our little secret and as bad as it is, we don’t have to have full on penetrating sex just please me with your hands and tongue I beg you’

I responded ‘god you knew exactly what you were doing and I applaud you for it but we can’t’.

I stated that if things were different I’d love nothing more than to give you what you want but we can’t’

That’s when I withdraw my hand away and said to her best we forget what has happened and get to bed.

She apologised and said she felt totally embarrassed with her actions and felt like I thought she was a slut. I said to her don’t be ashamed or embarrassed, in fact I’m totally flattered and if things were different and if they ever were in the future, I would be all over you like a rash. I told her she was absolutely beautiful and that she really turned me on. I also admitted then and there that I’ve fantasised about her and how I’d love to kiss lick and caress her entire body and to fuck her all night. I stated that not to take advantage of the situation and to turn her down is soo damn difficult.

We eventually both went to bed in separate rooms and when we got up we didn’t really talk about the nights events until she was about to leave.

That’s when I said to her, ‘what happened is between you and me’ to which she agreed and I also said that once again, that to turn her down was probably one of the hardest things I’ve had to do.

By *yrman57Man 51 weeks ago

Ayr

Really hope there's more to cum !!!

Leicester

"Really hope there's more to cum !!!"

Ohh there’s lots more to come

By *6969Man 51 weeks ago

lincoln

By *ary1001xMan 51 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *lowryderMan 51 weeks ago

Stafford

By *lay-with-MeMan 51 weeks ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *nglianmanMan 51 weeks ago

Ipswich

By *ohnnyal80Man 51 weeks ago

Dunbar

By *ornynhappy23Man 51 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *ohn_1983Man 51 weeks ago

Poringland

By *aby-girl and bCouple 51 weeks ago

Bridgend

By *rodigalMan 51 weeks ago

sunderland

Mmm

By *iscoman7771000Man 51 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *oyntzMan 51 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Leicester

So over the years, many things happened. S and my ex wife cut ties due to their parents falling out however I didn’t follow suit as my parents relationship with S mother stems from their motherland and furthermore we had also split and were officially divorced by now.

During this period me and S not only spoke a lot but we started to spend time with one another in a platonic way as she was heavily impacted by the state of her dads health who spent nearly 2 months in hospital. Fortunately he recovered and was back to being his laughing joking self.

At this stage me and S were virtually seeing each other on a daily basis as I had helped her get onto the property ladder. I helped with pretty much everything as she had no siblings and her dad was still recovering and the best part, which was overlooked initially on my part was when it came to choosing the Bed.

The bed was a common conflict between us and it’s this that was the reason I finally; sorry SHE finally got what she always wanted.

So she moved in on the day the bed arrived and so I sent one of my employees to put the bed frame up.

That evening as a thank you and her gratitude for all I had done was an invite to her new apartment for a meal and drinks. The flirtatious banter between the two of us had now started and revolved around the Bed.

Anyway I was all set and just waiting on my cab when I received a few picture messages from S of her bed with her duvet and pillows clad in the covers she had purchased online. Looked nice I admit so I continued to scroll through the remaining pics till I got to the last picture...hung up on her curtain rail was the sexiest pair of lacy bra and thongs alongside matching stockings and suspenders. I had to zoom in to get a closer look and that’s when the memories of the original night came flooding back just imagining S with them on. Naturally that got my pulse racing

As we were already flirting ferociously with one another I responded by saying ‘sheets and pillows look good but what looks better is seeing what’s hanging by the window, would look greater still if they were being worn and showcased alongside & on the bed’

Her response was ‘they are brand new but I’ve never worn them and they are probably too big for me now’ As I was a gym freak it rubbed off on S and she was also now into keeping fit and as such had lost a bit of weight but fortunately she still had those sexy curves in the right places.

I responded by saying ‘well as they are already out, it’s best you put them on now to see what they look like’

So I’m waiting and waiting for a response but nothing and by now I’m already sat in the can heading over to hers. Again I check my phone but no response so I sent her a message saying ‘I’m on route and should be there in 15/20 mins. She’s online and two ticks appear on her WhatsApp confirming she read the message.

Finally she responds by saying ‘ok, might be in the shower so let yourself in’ (I had the spare key from when my employee who put the bed frame together) so I respond by saying ‘sure’

So in I go, I shout her name and she says ‘Hi, help yourself to the Grey Goose, fresh lime and a cold bottle of lemonade is in the fridge and when your ready could you come up as I need you to help me with something’

I said no worries and said I’ll pour you one and bring it upstairs if you like’ to which she said ‘thanks’

So drinks made, I start to make my way upstairs. Upon reaching the top landing I ask ‘where are you?’ ‘I’m in my room’ she responds.

I walk forward, her bedroom door half open, I push it open with my foot being careful not to spill any of the drinks and as I step in to her room, what I saw will stay etched in my mind forever.

There she was, laying sideways across her bed resting her head slightly on the pillow wearing that sexy lacy red Bra, matching Thongs and Stockings being held up by the suspenders and a pair of sexy red heels.

‘Well, what do you think, do they fit me?’

I was truly lost for words! All I could do was stare trying to take in the vision of how damn sexy she looked from head to toe. S kept saying ‘well?’

I quickly gathered myself and as much as I wanted to pounce on her, I thought let me take my time and really wet her appetite and play it cool.

I placed the drinks on the window ledge and said ‘well you need to stand so I can check to see if it fits you perfectly’

Her facial expression was a look of somewhat confusion however she stood up and the sight was just as good if not better regardless of it looking slightly big in certain areas but perfect around her curves.

As I stepped closer to S, I kept a poker face and was paying close attention to every part of her sexy attire wrapped around that hot body, frontal first then gently turning her around all whilst being within an inch of us touching. Her rear was definitely looking better than what I’d previously seen and the fact that her back, her thighs and certain parts of her neck and arms were adorned with sexy tattoos and from what I could tell, she had her nipples pierced.

With me still standing behind her and looking at her through the reflection of the mirror she was facing I asked her ‘how does it feel on you?’

She said ‘do you want the truth?’

I said ‘obviously!’

Without hesitation she blurred out ‘I think it feels near perfect around my boobs and my ass but the stockings feel a bit loose. It does feel absolutely sexy and the lace material is making me very squeamish especially near my fanny as the lace is rubbing against my pierced clit’

So not only were her nipples pierced, so is her clit and that’s when I knew in my head that she is getting it all night.

Without muttering a word I moved my hands onto her shoulders gently stroking her neck whilst moving her hair to one side and then my hands moved lower down so I could squeeze her curvy derrière and that’s when my lips found their way to the back of her neck and the gentle kissing and nibbling began. As I felt that peach of an ass, the hands had moved towards the her stomach then as she started to get in the moment with gentle means, my right hand found its way into her thongs and finally I had her warm pierced clit in the cup of my palm. I whispered in her ear whilst nibbling away ‘tell me you want me, tell me how much you are gagging for me to fuck your cunt in ways you’ve never experienced’

My fingers are now twitching and twisting her pussy ring that is making her pant aswell as moan and groan in sheer pleasure...

‘I want you baby, I want you more than anything, take me, I’m all yours’

I’m now like a dog on heat, I turn her around and we are now kissing ferociously, she’s yanking at my top trying to take it off and I’m now ripping her bra off so I could finally suck on her nipples. It was hot passionate & fiery that was like a volcanic explosion of built up sexual frustration that was finally being released after years of being dampened. I was lapping up her pussy in ways I’ve never ever done, sliding my fingers in and out of her delusion pussy with the intention of making her orgasm in ways she never has. I made her scream in ecstasy with what my tongue and fingers were subjecting her pussy to, that she couldn’t take anymore and that’s when she had her first orgasm followed by non stop release of her sweet tasting pussy juice. It was mesmerising seeing her squirt time and time again, having non stop orgasms and giving me her all and begging me to stop then to not stop.

Eventually she had to pull away as she was shaking from what she had just experienced. After catching her breath, she said ‘I can’t believe what you just put me through, I’ve never ever had soo many orgasms and I’ve never squirted in my life!’

By *aughtywifeyWoman 51 weeks ago

close

By *2spikeMan 51 weeks ago

Southsea

By *j and c 2Couple 51 weeks ago

mullingar

By *aykhanMan 51 weeks ago

sheffield

By *ornynhappy23Man 51 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *andi_mmfCouple 51 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Fabulous

By *ohn_1983Man 51 weeks ago

Poringland

Leicester

Sitting there, still looking somewhat exhausted yet overwhelmed, she said ‘How the fuck did you do what you just did to me? How on earth did you learn what to do with your tongue and fingers to make me orgasm soo many times and how the fuck did you make me squirt?’

My response was ‘in life you had to give everything 100%, that’s it!’

Last thing I wanted to say was I’m very experienced and sound like a male slut lol!

I told her that was just the beginning and you’ve not even had a taste of my cock sliding balls deep in and out of your pussy!

‘You sure you want to experience it S?’ I asked.

She responded by saying ‘As I said, I’m all yours baby but be gentle, I want you to make love to me, not just fuck me’

WTF, I’ve never been told by a girl to make love to her, not even my ex wife but I understood what she meant and thought just go with it but to ensure that what we was/will be doing, she is now my lead in a way so the focus is on her getting all the pleasure. Don’t get me wrong, I get my pleasure from seeing a girl at her mercy to me and giving me her all but in my world, it’s always quality over quantity and fortunately for me, my stamina is somewhat on another level which adds to my confidence!

I said ‘S, what you want is what you’ll get’

With a glint in her eye and looking like one Hot Spice, she looked me in the eye and said ‘If that’s the case, lay back and relax baby as it’s now my turn to take control’

She gets up, still wearing those sexy heels and just her stockings, she walks over to the window ledge, picks up the drinks, hands me mine as I’m lying there upright on the bed and as I’m having a sip, she proceeds to get on top of me, takes away my drink and kisses me with so much intensity, she slowly moves her lips towards my ear and mumbles, ‘Im going to taste you’, she then moves towards my neck, lightly licking, then kissing me tenderly, continuing her journey down my chest, abdomen then to my now erect cock. Her touches sent shivers down my spine and made me incredibly horny. My initial reaction prior to her virtually devouring my entire cock was I hope she’s prepared herself for my length and girth as I’ve been told I’m a “Big Boy”!

I needn’t have worried as the way she handles a cock and her foreplay technique was on point and that was the icing on the cake for me, a girl that isn’t just submissive and vanilla. What she did with her mouth, tongue and hands took my breath away, it was a feeling I’ve only ever experienced a handful of times over the years and guys, trust me when I say this, imagine the best blow job you’ve ever had, then times that by 10 and then 10 again and that’s what I was experiencing! She was sucking and licking my cock like it was the best tasting lollipop and it drove me to such extreme heights of pleasure that I was doing everything I can to not explode in her mouth and that’s when she moved away slightly and went to work on my balls, licking them, kissing them and at one stage trying to get the whole lot into her mouth!

Wow, is this really happening or was I dreaming that this Devine specimen of a women, my ex wife’s cousin; is having her wicked way with me and I’m letting her do what she has, well what we both have wanted for years!

Well it was reality and it was happening and it was like I was in heaven. I have to say, like her, I couldn’t hold back anymore and with that I shouted ‘S, I’m about to come, I can’t hold it anymore,’ as I was so gone with it, I didn’t even ask her where I/she wanted me to shoot my man seed, and as she was bobbing up and down at an alarming speed & rhythm, I was shouting ‘I’m coming, I’m coming’ and boom I shot load after load after load, all whilst she had her lips locked over my helmet in a vacuum like manner ensuring not a single drop is wasted. Once I’d caught my breath, she slowly lifted, released her lips and moved up towards me then to my ear so she could hear me swallowing my entire load. She whispered ‘You taste amazing baby, I hope you enjoyed that’

By *tirlingshire matureMan 50 weeks ago

falkirk

Ive fkd 2 of my wifes cousins

By *kpiercedCouple 50 weeks ago

walsall

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

By *addy and the TrampCouple 50 weeks ago

Gamlingay

By *j and c 2Couple 50 weeks ago

mullingar

By *lderWiserNowMan 50 weeks ago

Kettering

By *ig daddy 1969Man 50 weeks ago

manchester

By *igkidexyMan 50 weeks ago

Dublin

By *lay-with-MeMan 50 weeks ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *ixcocoMan 50 weeks ago

liverpool

Love this

By *omtom7Man 50 weeks ago

Tralee

Fucked two of my wife's first cousins. She knows about one.

By *ary1001xMan 50 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *escrean100Man 50 weeks ago

North Co Dublin

By *ormladMan 50 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ornynhappy23Man 50 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *J GeminiTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ragsterMan 50 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *hys500300 OP   Man 50 weeks ago

Leicester

I hope your all enjoying my read so far. I’m not accustomed to share let alone write about events and scenarios I’ve experienced but I had to share this as it was unreal and never in my wildest dreams could I have ever imagined this would happen

By *erterjonesMan 50 weeks ago

Warrington

By *igerman23Man 50 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *lugoneMan 50 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Kettering

By *eeker of pleasureMan 50 weeks ago

manchester

By *airy faceMan 50 weeks ago

Clydebank

"I hope your all enjoying my read so far. I’m not accustomed to share let alone write about events and scenarios I’ve experienced but I had to share this as it was unreal and never in my wildest dreams could I have ever imagined this would happen"

You need to add some more !

Leicester

Now I knew S was one horny devil but I was blown away by how she took control and devoured my cock in ways I’ve rarely experienced, I can only imagine how she’d fuck and boy can she fuck!

‘Fuck how on earth did you learn how to handle a cock in that way?’ I asked.

She responded ‘I learnt it by watching porn! After what my ex bf said I was rubbish in bed, it impacted me so I started to watch porn so I could learn, please tell me that you enjoyed it, please as I need reassurance’

I was gobsmacked at what she said but at the same time it showed how vulnerable she actually was. I said

‘Never think like that, he was a prick for saying such a nasty thing and yes, it was mind blowing’

That’s when she got ecstatic and was beaming from ear to ear, like a girl who’d just got all her Xmas presents at once and she hugged and kissed me with soo much love.

I said ‘hope you know that you are all mine now!’

With that, I just couldn’t help myself and said to her ‘I need to taste you again’ so I started to lift her up, licking and kissing her boobs and playing close attention to her pierced nipples, making her pant and watching them erect. It was no surprise that they felt similar in touch and feel to my ex wife’s boobs! She slowly stood up and I guided her to lower herself onto my face with her legs and arms resting in the headboard I stared to play with her pierced clit. I teased her with my fingers and my tongue feeling her body and delicious pussy twitch and as I continued this, I saw her pussy spread ever so slightly and felt a few of her left over juices drop into my mouth and then I just put my entire mouth over her pussy and started to lap away pushing my tongue in and out of her hole and at the same time biting her clit. Her moans and groans started once again and this time she said ‘fuck me please fuck me, I want you in me’ I wasn’t ready just yet to rise to the occasion so I continued to lap away and hearing her panting get louder and louder. I then lifted myself up, picked her up from the waist and laid her on her back, pushed her legs all the way back towards her shoulders, and made her hold them in place. Lick after lick, the hornier and wetter she became then my fingers went to work knowing what spot to hit, I worked away. Her body was shaking like crazy, her hands now pinching her nipples moaning in ecstasy and now screaming ‘ohh my god ohh my god, it’s happening again, I can’t hold back’ I went into overdrive and my fingers were slamming into her ferociously knowing that she’s giving me her sweet juices once again, in and out, in and out and then...screams from the top of her lungs ‘Ahhhhh’ shoots like a fountain all over my face, on her boobs, all over the bed.

I lick up as much as I could into my mouth and go for her mouth and made her taste her own juices and our tongues didn’t depart as my fingers continued to work at her again and a few minutes later it happened again, explosion after explosion exploding everywhere.

By this time I was fully erect so I pulled her towards the side end of the bed, bent her over so she can see herself and me in the mirror and I went down on her again but this time also I also payed attention to her small tight ass hole with my fingers. As I worked away with my left hand on her pussy, my right index finger was finding its way loosening up finding its way slowly inside that big juicy ass.

I said ‘just relax and enjoy’

Yes she was in pain and it was difficult to get my finger in but eventually her hole gave way and I was in working away and the pain turned to ‘Fuck that feels soo good’ she pointed me in the direction of a open box and said ‘grab some lube from there’. I managed to grab the box closer to me with my feet so not to stop the motions and with my right hand I rummaged through and eventually found the lube and to my surprise, a vibrator.

Without telling her I lubed up the vibrator and replaced my fingers it, slowly easing into her crack. She knew from the feeling what I’d done but didn’t complain. As her crack got used to it’s girth, I worked away rotating between her pussy and crack and her reaction said it all! Watching both her holes now wide and exposed it was time she finally get what she’s always wanted, my cock.

With the vibrator all the way in her ass, I switched it on the vibrations sent her wild, as her pussy was already drenched I moved my erect cock towards her pussy, rubbing it on her gaping pussy and clit, teasing her before I put the tip in slightly and said, ‘tell me how much you want my cock buried inside you’.

She said ‘I beg you to give it to me’

I started to gently slide myself in bit by bit, knowing how big and wide I was I wanted her to get used to it. Bit by bit, in and out I continued to slide further and further in and with each time I entered further, her body tensed up yet she took it and before long, I was balls deep inside her. I held it there and whispered ‘does that feel good having both your holes filled?’

‘Ohh wow, It’s mind blowing’

I knew from our flirtatious banter from previous talks that she’s never been fucked or thought about having her ass fucked. As the penetration increased in pace her panting and groans increased and I was fucking loving it. Her pussy was shockingly tight considering how much I’d worked on it and it was gripping my cock with each thrust.

What I sight I was witnessing and at the same time enjoying. My ex wife’s cousin bent over her bed, still cladding those sexy suspenders and high heels with me fucking her! This is what dreams are made of I was thinking in my head. As her crack was now occupied fully by her vibrator, I grabbed hold of her hips and increased my rhythm. I was smashing her pussy like a man possessed sliding balls deep in and out of her, pumping away, slapping her ass cheeks, all whilst looking at her facial reaction taking it from the mirror in front. She looked like she was in pain but it was actually pleasure. I removed the vibrator and then I raised her. I’m still inside her fucking away and grabbed hold of her boobs in my hands and she turned her head and started kissing me. Taking quick peeks in the mirror it was a truly spectacular vision. She lowered back to her doggy position and now she started to ride me. Fuck could this get any better? Her ass shaking side to side sliding up and down all up on me was soo damn sexy. She continued and increased her pace before I took control and fucked her at an alarming rate watching myself pumping away and watching her take it and getting louder and louder till she tensed up once again, screamed ‘I’m cumming I’m cumming and again, she orgasmed covering my cock in her juices. I pulled out and again licked away at her pussy.

At this point I thought it’s time my cock entered her ass crack...

By *portbilly1976Man 50 weeks ago

manchester

By *ormladMan 50 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eteeMan 50 weeks ago

limerick tipp border

mullingar

By *ary1001xMan 50 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ohn_1983Man 50 weeks ago

Poringland

By *eter4383Man 50 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *atesey68Man 50 weeks ago

audley

Omg hard as fuck reading this

Please carry on

By *un22Woman 50 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Leicester

I grabbed the tube of lube and proceeded to apply it to my pulsating cock and then on my fingers and onto her gaping ass crack. I worked my fingers into her and told her ‘be prepared to loose your anal virginity hun’

I slowly started to enter her taking my time knowing my length and girth is likely to hurt her. It took probably 4-5 minutes to get just halfway in and once in, I just held it there and asked how it felt.

‘Fuck you are stretching me but it’s not painful now’ she said. With that I again, slowly, but bit by bit, whilst applying more lube, pushed myself in till I was balls deep and that’s when she gave out a loud ‘ohh my god, you are all the way in’

At this point I again kept it all the way in and started to move my hips along with grabbing hold of her waist and doing the same to her before I gently pulled out halfway and then pushed myself back in. With each thrust as I pushed in and out she moaned before eventually I pulled completely out then back in again. Now she was totally relaxed and was enjoying every second of me inside her virgin hole and that’s when I started to talk dirty to her.

‘Are you my dirty little cock hungry slut?’

She replied ‘ohh yes baby, I’m all yours to use however you want, you can do whatever you want to me, I’m all yours to do things you’ve never done and what my cousin never let you do’

My immediate response was

‘Ohh I will and you are now officially my on call fuck doll to use as and when I want and you have no choice do you, DO YOU’

Smashing her back doors in, watching her big juicy ass shaking and her moaning away she was now all mine and confirmed it by saying ‘yes baby, all of me and all of my holes are yours to abuse anytime you want as your my daddy’.

‘Now start to rub your pussy you dirty little slut and slide that vibrator into it’ I demanded and boy did she do as she was told. I’m pumping in and out of her crack whilst she’s utilising her vibrator on that delicious pussy of hers and her screams of orgasms began once again. Can’t believe how many times I’ve made her cum. With a few more pumps she screaming more than she previously has and before she releases her self heat again, I withdraw my cock from her ass, flip her over, yank the vibrator out of her pussy and bury my fingers and face into it and watch her squirt once again. This time I don’t lap her juices up but instead I slide my cock into soaking pussy and fuck her ferociously firstly missionary, then reverse cowgirl then I pick her up, get her arms around me and fuck her standing up all whilst she climaxes a further 3-4 times and me not removing my cock out of her pussy and feeling all her juices running down my shaft, my legs and covering the bed and floor again. I was not too far from cumming myself and I wanted to shoot inside her ass so I turned her back into a doggy position and pushed my cock into her ass hole and continued to fuck her ass non stop till I exploded balls deep inside her now non virgin ass hole.

We both layed there on her bed side by side just taking in all that had just happened in the past 2 hours or so.

‘Wow’ I said and she also repeated the same words; ‘Wow’.

We stayed there for almost half an hour just talking, gathering our thoughts, reflecting on pretty much everything that happened and led up to tonight and she admitted that it was the best experience of her sexual life and the feeling was mutual.

We eventually managed to eat after a few more drinks and eventually we cuddled up in bed, after cleaning the bedroom which was a waste of time as the rest of the night, I actually made passionate love to her which was so intense and felt totally incredible and something I’d not ever experienced or imagined.

This was the first of many many times we fucked and the lust kept growing and growing between us and the places we fucked were becoming riskier and riskier each time...

Leicester

We just couldn’t keep our hands off each other and pretty much fucked each time we were together regardless of where we were which leads me to something that I could never have imagined would occur in my wildest of dreams.

So there was a wedding with multiple events during the week as a build up the actual wedding. This is normal in Asian weddings and the bride to be was S’s and my ex wife’s second cousin. As me and the ex were on good terms she asked if I’d accompany her to the 3 events during the week and the wedding to which I agreed.

Prior to the first night’s event, S and I spoke and she knew I was attending but was a bit pissed off as my ex was tagging along but I reassured her that we will get an opportunity so please dress to impress as I want to see you in some sexy Indian attire and told her to not wear any knickers. This particular night was called a ‘Mendhi Party’ for the brides family & guests to celebrate by having henna tattoos applied to their arms & hands and to all eat, drink and dance the night away. S had told me during our conversation that she will not be having any henna tattoos applied as she gets an allergic reaction. This was somewhat music to my ears as the henna cannot be touched for pretty much 12 or so hours to achieve the best results. Anyway both S and my ex wife were staying the night over at their second cousins residence which can only be described as a mansion set on over 15 acres of land with a small lake and woodlands not forgetting to mention over 14 bedrooms so yes you guessed it, many places to fuck!

I arrived at my ex’s earlier than I’d anticipated and as I still owned half the home which she resides in, I had a key which I had to use to get in as she didn’t answer her calls nor open the door upon my arrival. Part of me was a bit worried as her car was there and I’d not spoken to her since the night prior so I let myself in and shouted for her with no response. After looking in each room downstairs I decided to walk upstairs and kept calling her and eventually she responded as I got upstairs. She had just then got out the shower and that’s the reason there was no response from her.

Anyway I knew I was in for a long wait as she takes forever to get ready so I made myself at home. After about an 45 minutes or so, she called me to come upstairs. She was in her dressing room and her makeup and hair was on point and I must admit, she looked absolutely stunning and flawless as she always is. She was still in her shower robe which let’s just say is ever so short and barely covers her ass and also a bit figure hugging at the front so the outline of her sexy curves is visible. She has always been a bit fussy when choosing her outfits to wear and wanted my opinion on the three she had pulled out. Of the three, one was definitely not appropriate as it was like an actual wedding outfit and way too OTT so it was between the two remaining. Now with no hidden agenda I told her she should decide by trying both on and to leave her most favourite of the two till the end, that way once it’s on, she doesn’t have to change again. So I walked out and she began to get the first outfit on. After a few minutes she called me in to help her so I went in and omg, she was standing there in her matching thongs and bra struggling to fasten her blouse clips located on her back. As I started to help I obviously couldn’t stop myself from gawping at her ass and her naturally tanned skin. I was struggling to fasten the last two remaining clips and using a bit too much force, I heard a tear which I couldn’t see then all of a sudden the blouse dropped at the front with me still holding the two ends at the rear before I just let go and it dropped to the floor. She was pissed off and blamed me to which I responded by saying it’s not my fault you’ve put on weight or your boobs have gone bigger! That remark erupted into a face to face full blown argument as she thought I was calling her fat and her arguing that she had actually lost half a stone as she was walking a lot and was using my gym which I’d previously set up in one of the garages and then she said my boobs have probably gone bigger and out of nowhere, she lowered the front part of her bra to expose her amazing, page 3 reminiscent boobs and said well, have they got bigger? I looked and without thinking I unclipped and removed her bra and cupped her boobs in each hand. I had a good old feel and brushed her nipples a few times and said ‘umm, I think they have gone bigger!’. I continued with my cupping which moved to me holding them full frontal and I could tell she was getting flustered in a sexual manner. As she started to slightly twitch from my feel, she said in a seductive manner ‘stop it, your turning me on’ well did I stop? Hell no, I continued what I was doing before I planted my lips on each of her nipple and gently kissed and licked them. Knowing exactly what she likes and how she reacts to my touch she started to give in to me and we then kissed full on. I couldn’t help myself, nor could she and right then and there, we fucked in and over her dressing room sofa. With me and her cousin fucking wildly on majority of times, I did exactly the same with my ex and to my surprise, she was not only fully engrossed in the moment, she was actually taking the lead a number of times and was riding me like she’s never done before. I was truly enjoying every second and didn’t want it to end but when it did, I was more than satisfied yet I was in total shock on so many fronts especially how she had finally become more adventurous, hornier than she has ever been and how drop dead gorgeous she is and has the most sexiest body I’ve ever seen.

‘Well, that was something else wasn’t it’ I said.

She looked at me and said ‘I can tell you’ve not had sex with anyone after we split based on your performance’

I looked at her, smiled in way to agree and responded with ‘same goes for you, you’ve never ever been so wild like that, you were going at it like a rampant sex starved animal in the nicest possible manner of course’

She looked embarrassed and said ‘your right, I was sexually starved and really wanted you and only you to give it to me. I must also confess that I’ve had a few guys trying it on when I’ve been out but I just can’t see myself with anyone else other than you!’

WTF is she saying I’m thinking in my head. Does she still love me? Does she think we can rekindle?

Is this a one off or is it just sex??

I was confused as hell!

Only one way to find out, ask her so I did.

She said yes she still loves me and always will but we split for a reason so if we mutually looked at trying again in the future, we need to take it at snails pace and I agreed that I’ve not for a second considered us like that ever again and at this exact moment, it was a no go from me but I also said never say never.

As she had no choice but to wear what was remaining, she got dressed and looked soo damn hot and we made our way in my car. On route she was absorbing what we had just done and blurted out ‘that was hot and if you want, for now we can get together for sex’

I said ‘yea, that I’d really like’ without thinking with my brain but my cock knowing I’m going to be now fucking my ex and continue to fuck her cousin! We agreed that it was a secret and no one at ALL is to know.

My wicked side was thinking I’m going to have my cake and eat it...served up by my ex and her cousin!!

manchester

By *oyntzMan 50 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *oth0712Man 50 weeks ago

cambridge

Kettering

mullingar

renfrewshireish

By *mithy13Man 50 weeks ago

stoke

manchester

Oh the potential here now

Leicester

Wait till you hear what unfolded next...

"Wait till you hear what unfolded next..."

I can't wait

By *ildmanYorksMan 50 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Wait till you hear what unfolded next..."

Don't keep us waiting too long!

Leicester

Upon our arrival we said our ‘hello’s’ to all and as always, my ex was the head turner and the centre of attention with her being incredibly beautiful. I eventually caught S in the far corner of the marquee and the closer I got, the more I noticed how hot she also looked but in a way that differed to how my ex looked.

As the night went on, S kept sending me dirty messages along with a few cheeky snaps of her cupping her boobs and her neatly shaved fanny with her fingers spreading herself wide open. Damn that made me horny!

As I sat having some small talk with a few guests, my phone pinged and before I managed to read it, S walked past me with her finger provocatively in her open mouth and the most sultry look. I watched her from the corner of my eye before making my excuses from some geezer who was waffling so I could read my message and follow S. The txt read ‘I’m heading to my designated room on the 4th floor, come up in 5 minutes’

I went back in to see where my ex was and she had just sat down to have her henna applied to her arms. I went up to her and asked if she wanted anything to which she said ‘thanks but I’m all good, you relax and enjoy and we can catch up in an hour or so once my henna is done’

‘Ok sweet but if you can’t find me, I’m probably on my phone catching up with work stuff so call me if you need anything’ Unbeknown to her, I’d be busy with her cousin so needed an excuse for my absence.

Having finally found the main staircase leading upstairs, I made my way up three sets of staircases and now I’m lost as she clearly said 4th floor yet I was on the 3rd floor and no other staircase in sight. I sent her a msg to say I’m on the 3rd floor and there’s no stairs to get to the 4th!

She sent me a laughing emoji and said sorry, my bad, the 4th floor has only this one large room/suite and is only accessible via a lift located behind the only black door on the 3rd floor and I’d have to enter 9876 on the lift keypad which allows access.

What a Headfuck I’m thinking but I followed her instructions and before I knew it, I was in this room that could only be described as a small palace.

As soon as I took my suit Jacket off, S was all over me, kissing me like she’s not seen me in years and her hands now rubbing at my cock and balls just begging to be fucked there and then. Just then my nerves got the better of me and I stopped. I said ‘wait wait, this is very risky S, we could get caught’

She said ‘don’t worry, there is no way we can as I know a way to secure the lift from being called down’ she continued saying ‘my uncle showed me just in case it got secured accidentally on how to deactivate and activate’. The 4th floor is like a panic room and is not visible by anyone looking at the residence from outside as it’s in the middle of the house and that also includes the balconies and all windows so we are totally safe. This now eased my nerves and as soon as she punched the code into secure the lift, I began to admire her traditional yet revealing outfit. Her bottoms were lacy showing off her legs adorned with a few tattoos however from her hips up to her waist was covered with an attached material. Her midriff was fully exposed all the way upto her boobs, which were merely covered by what can only be described as a boob tube with her pierced nipples clearly visible however, a scarf like material covering them thus hidden away from all the guests including the pervy blokes!

A small part of me wanted to tell her that I’d fucked my ex but having thought about it and actually using my brains, I was not prepared to risk it and jeopardise my position which is a dream come true knowing I’m going to be fucking my ex wife and S.

I was already horned up by the texts and pics S had sent me earlier so without wasting anytime, I pulled S by her hair, dragged her to the bed and started to rub her up telling her ‘did you do as I said and go commando?’

‘Have a look babe’ she said.

With one hand now trying to take her boob tube off with her help, my other hand wondered towards her waist string cord and I somehow managed to loosen it enough for her bottoms to drop and expose her.

‘Yummy’ I said, and then I proceeded to do what naturally came to me and devour her smooth pussy. I lapped away before I inserted one then two fingers and started to fuck away and my lips now were relocated to the crack of her ass. I got deeper and deeper to really open her up before I began to concentrate on her G Spot as the aim was to get her squirting as I absolutely love it and boy she didn’t disappoint, pussy juice covered her legs and a huge puddle was left when I eventually stopped and decided my cock needs action.

Was this actually happening?, I was thinking in my head, having fucked my ex wife not too long ago I’m now about to fuck her cousin and not forgetting my ex was just a short distance away.

Surprisingly I had not an inch of guilt, in fact the opposite feeling in that I’m going to enjoy it more than I could ever imagine.

With my wicked devilish side, I began by mimicking how me and the ex fucked so I lifted her up by her ass and went over to the large sofa and had her riding me. With her now in her zone and slamming up and down my shaft, all I could imagine was it was my ex that I’m fucking, not S and this feeling continued throughout us fucking in soo many positions all over the room but decided to not venture onto the balcony as there was CCTV there however, as a keeps sake, with her permission, I recorded pretty much everything including her squirting.

Without actually realising, we were at it for over an hour and after making ourselves more presentable, we headed downstairs together to not raise suspicion and agreed if we were to be seen, S would say she was fascinated with the room so had to show me.

As the night drew to an end, I spoke to my ex wife to say goodnight to which she said ‘I’ve left my phone charging cable in your car’ and for some strange reason, it almost looked like she had that sinister look but I didn’t think too much into it yet how wrong was I.....

As we got to the car, pretty much everyone had left and I noticed her looking back and all around before she quietly utters ‘I’m feeling horny and I want you again’.

I said ‘WTF, you for real?

‘I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t mean it; I’ll return the favour in a way that will blow your mind’ she said.

Ok this is something out of the ordinary in that she’s never been anywhere close to being this adventurous.

I said ‘well we certainly cannot do it here as we can’t risk being caught so what do you suggest?’

‘Yes your right, lets get out of here and find somewhere where it’s discreet’ she said.

Wow, I’m shocked and amazed at how spontaneous she has become and was soo turned on by her new demeanour so I had to take full advantage. As we pulled out and I start to drive, she opens the glove compartment and pulls out the wet wipes I always carry and starts to remove the dried up henna residue. I said ‘is that wise? Won’t it all come off?’

She said ‘who cares, it’s not like it’s my wedding!; besides, we’ve got more important things to concentrate on’.

Once she had literally used about 20 wipes, I watch as she once again blows my mind by doing something I couldn’t ever imagine her do!.

Whilst I’m looking for a nice spot to pull over in, she unbuckles her seat belt, lifts herself up then raises her saree upto her waist and pulls off her thongs and starts to play with herself. This was a fucking sight and I could feel my cock start to rise. As she continues to prod and play with herself, I spot a big blue ‘P’ sign on the side of the road which was 1 mile away so I increased my speed as I’m now gagging for her. As the sign approaches I indicate and pull into this layby which was full of HGV’s that had parked up for the night but it didn’t deter me so about halfway down, there was a fairly large gap between two HGV’s and I pulled up and switched the car off and I told her to get in the back. She got out, holding up her saree, got into the back and laid across the rear seats and raised and rested both legs against the headrests exposing that delicious pussy. Once I joined her on the back seat, I switched on a single spotlight and told her to continue playing with herself as I wanted to take this view in. Watching her stroking herself was soo hot I just wanted her to continue for as long as possible but after say 5 minutes or so, I just had to go down on her. My face now buried deep her minge , I worked away with my tongue licking from her tip all the way down to her ass crack and then getting my tongue in as far as it would go into her wet hole. I was going at it for over 20 minutes and she was moaning like crazy then I felt her legs move on top of my shoulders and her inner thighs start to tense up which to me was a sign she’s on the verge of coming so I increased my speed and before I knew it, she had a full blown orgasm and her body was shaking like crazy begging me to stop but I held on for as long as possible then I knew my cock was craving her swollen wet pussy so I got up, undid my belt, lowered my trousers and just slid myself balls deep inside her in one swift motion. She took it like a trooper and as I was pumping in and out of her, all I could hear was her shouting ‘Yes Yes Yes, give it to me, fuck me harder, fuck me harder’.

I gave it to her just as she wanted, HARD before we changed positions and I had her on top of me.

‘Come on, bounce yourself on my cock, ride it like you’ve never ridden it’ I said and she did just that, bouncing away just like I always wanted, I’m sucking away at her nipples and my thumb is rubbing her clit making her gasp in pleasure with each thrust of me hitting her deep and rubbing away at her clit and again, she has her second orgasm and she stops but I refused to take my cock out of her so I turned her over and started to pump away with her feeling my balls slapping hard against her ass and her moans increasing yet again saying ‘Yes Yes, that’s it, harder, faster, keep pushing it in all the way and again, she climaxes and I feel the walls of her pussy grip tightly to my cock and that’s when she said ‘I can’t take it any more’ and with that, I had to withdraw but we weren’t, well I wasn’t done so without me having to say anything she went down on me and sucked my cock like she’s never done before and continued to do so till I was ready to shoot, to which she said cum in my mouth...

Yet again a first for her so I laid back, enjoyed her sucking away and I did as she said, shot my load in her mouth.

Sadly she didn’t swallow but I honestly didn’t care that much as above all else, she’s now the woman I’ve always wanted when it came to sex.

By *1sexypairCouple 50 weeks ago

Retford

manchester

renfrewshireish

By *ohn_1983Man 50 weeks ago

Poringland

By *angtidy42Couple 50 weeks ago

Redditch

manchester

By *ayco04Man 50 weeks ago

Pitlochry

Love this story. I had a similar experience with an ex's sister, but it wasn't as impressive as that. You have to embrace these moments and appreciate them, they are often singular and rare, and a hell of a lot of fun x

By *D123Man 49 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

By *rodigalMan 49 weeks ago

sunderland

Very hot

By *un on fabMan 49 weeks ago

Mallow

Nice

By *j and c 2Couple 49 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple 49 weeks ago

sunderland

By *ogan WillowCouple 49 weeks ago

Leeds

By *atesey68Man 49 weeks ago

audley

By *igkidexyMan 49 weeks ago

Dublin

By *rgasmdonorMan 49 weeks ago

millstreet

By *hys500300 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Leicester

So you want to hear more?

By *un on fabMan 4 weeks ago

Mallow

Go on....

By *kpiercedCouple 4 weeks ago

walsall

Leicester

So as time went on, my relationship with my ex kinda fizzled out due to her attitude and the fact I was still drawn to the non stop excitement of fucking her cousin. Don’t get me wrong, I loved fucking my ex but it felt like Groundhog Day continueusley so we ended it on a good note. Mine and S relationship was now on a whole different level and not only did the sex get better and wilder, we were just totally besotted and it was like it was meant to be. I also told her about my bi side in that I loved being fucked by men and to my surprise, she took it really well. Obviously there was a lot of questions on her part to which I was open and honest but one thing I didn’t do was mix the two as in my sexual antics with men was separate from my antics with S but that changed in time. It began with her fascination in wanting to see me taking a cock in my ass and to also be part of it!

By *ary1001xMan 4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 weeks ago

Kettering

By *igkidexyMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow great story

Leicester

This is every bi guys perfect scenario and boy did I take full advantage of it! So it didn’t take to long to take the plunge and give S what she wanted but I also wanted something in return and that something was to watch S with another guy and be part of a MMF. At first she hesitated but slowly, with a gentle persuasion and watching a number of porn online, she agreed but with a few rules which were she would not do BB or Anal and nor could I as that in her eyes was just reserved for the two of us. So for our first MMF meet, it had to be someone that was respectful, that wouldn’t try and take advantage and ideally someone who I had previously met previously. So I got in touch with a guy that I’d met a number of times over the years, explained the scenario and he was more than happy to be part of it however he was not local so we had to plan it. The three of us had a Skype call so S and Dave could see one another and talk as S didn’t want a blind meet. Dave was absolutely blown away by S and S was now at ease with the only hesitation being Dave was nearly 60 in age but I reassured her that he is perfect and to trust me. I mentioned this to Dave so he emailed me some videos of him with men and women to take away S hesitation. I watched the videos prior to showing them to S and I was blown away by how much of a stallion Dave was and how he takes full advantage of his stamina & his big and thick cock. Having watched the videos, S was now content so we arranged the meet in Manchester confirming we would be staying the night at Dave’s humongous residence and prepared, well S prepared as in attire as I wanted her to wear sexy outfits.

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 10/04/24 05:29:00]

By *aughtywifeyWoman 4 weeks ago

close

By *j47Man 4 weeks ago

limerick

Hillsborough

By *hivalrousKnightMan 4 weeks ago

Doire

Wow!

By *igkidexyMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin

By *j and c 2Couple 4 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Leicester

So the day had arrived and we had made ourselves comfortable as we were staying the night, possibly two depending on how things progressed and how S felt. We had agreed on using protection but both S, myself and Dave hated Condoms as they simply spoiled sex. I had managed to convince S that we should use no protection as Dave had confirmed he was checked for any STD/STI prior to our meet and he was also on PREP and both myself and S were also checked approximately a year back prior to her going on birth control and we were both exclusive and were all clear so S did finally agree to what I suggested and also opened up about her fantasy which was that she was excited that I was going to watch her getting fucked before I joined in. Prior to being with me, S had never been fucked up the Ass but after her first experience of me popping her cherry, she absolutely loved it so I told her that I and Dave were going to DP her.

We were shown the room we were going to, if at all, sleep in and also Dave’s humongous master room where all the fun was going to unfold. So we both showered and S was going to take a while to get ready as she wanted to glam up knowing how much it turned me on. As I was already ready, she gave me the go ahead to start without her and that she would join in once she was ready. This was absolutely perfect as I wanted to get fucked by Dave initially on our own as it was a long time since I took a cock so I left and headed towards Dave’s room. Upon arrival, he was laying butt naked on his bed wanking away whilst watching porn. I don’t know what came over me but I dropped my shorts, took of my vest and got onto the bed and went straight towards his fully erect cock. Without muttering a single word, the tip of my tongue ran the full length of his cock before my lips opened up and I slowly dropped my mouth completely over his helmet and devoured as much as my mouth could take and I started to suck a cock for the first time in my life. It was weird but I was actually enjoying it for all but a few minutes as it was all new to me. I knew I was doing ok as Dave did moan before I released and then he positioned himself behind me so he could lap away at my fully douched man hole. I’ve never been rimmed by anyone previously so again this was new to me so I just went with the flow and it was incredible. The feeling of my ass cheeks being held apart and Dave just licking and pushing his tongue in as far as it would go. He used saliva to lube up his fingers before gently sliding one then two inside me and to open me up. He paid close attention to my prostate and massaged it to really drive me wild, again something I’d never experienced previously. By now I was experiencing pleasures that I’ve never felt before and I was soo turned on and so soo wet that I begged Dave to fuck me. With that, he applied some lube on his cock and my hole and started to tease my howl with his huge cock. It drove me wild and I kept begging him to slide it in and eventually, bit by bit, he pushed himself into me till he was balls deep. He kept it all the way and asked me if I was ok. I said yes it feels soo amazing and I told him to pull out slowly and push himself all the way and to do it a few times. He did as I wanted and all I can say is it was the best feeling I’ve ever had when it came to a man fucking me. He did this for some time and I kept opening up more and more all the time and I just kept moaning and growing non stop. With Thai he went full speed pumping away like he’s not fucked for years taking full advantage of my man hole. Her then flipped me on my back, raised my legs over his shoulders and guided his cock all the way into me. As he was fucking me, he kept adjusting to find the perfect position and once he did, he fucked me like I’ve never experienced before. I know only now that he was hitting my spot in this position and wanted me to orgasm and boy did I. My whole body shivered and shaked as he was pumping away and before I knew it, we had both cum with him depositing his man seed into me. He gently pulled out of me and lowered his face towards my gaping hole whilst still holding my legs up and he then put his mouth over my hips and told me to push out his cum. I managed to push as much as I could and he swallowed every bit before cleaning up my hole.

Bognor Regis

By *rodigalMan 4 weeks ago

sunderland

Fabolous

close

close

Leicester

So we both cleaned ourselves up and agreed that what had happened was to remain a secret between me and Dave as I was unsure of S reaction regardless of her giving me the green light. It had now been about 30 minutes so I decided to make the long way back to my bedroom and see if S was ready. As I entered, S was in the en-suite and as I called for her, she said ‘1 second and asked so did you get up to anything?’ I responded ‘no we just chatted’ knowing that I was lying but there was no way she could have heard us as the rooms were worlds apart then she appeared… Ohh my God what a sight. She had clearly thought about her chosen attire from our conversations knowing Dave was a retired surgeon who had always fantasised about fucking one of his nurses but never did. S had the most sexiest nurse’s outfit on finished in White and red that was made of latex that hugged every part of her curvaceous body with buttons on the front that barely held her boobs in place and her Fanny and ass clearly visible as it was designed to ride up. She also had red stockings that were complemented by red and white high heels. I just wanted to fuck her there and then but she didn’t let me have my way and said ‘this is for Dave’s pleasure first’ but I begged and begged her so she said ‘ok, you can taste me but that’s all and when I say stop, you have to stop or will get nothing else all night other than watch Dave do whatever he wants to me all night’. I pulled her towards me, tried to kiss her but was pushed away so I turned her around, pushed her over the bed and took in the view of her ass and smooth Fanny that I was about to devour. As soon as my nose drew closer to her holes, I was blown away by how good she smelt and like a dog I just licked away like I was possessed. As I was getting into a rhythm she just stopped me in my tracks and said ‘right that’s enough for now, let’s go’ I was soo disappointed but took it with a pinch of salt and we both headed to Dave’s room.

Bognor Regis

Hillsborough

Leicester

So as we entered Dave’s room, like me, he was blown away by how sexy S looked but didn’t initially say anything and just took it all in. Dave was wearing a pair of shorts, like me and a T-shirt and was laying on his fairly large recliner. S seemed very comfortable considering this was her first rodeo in a MMF scenario and instantly started to show off how good she looked by touching and caressing her curves aimed towards Dave whilst at the same time, she’s talking dirty to Dave. She’s cavorting herself, slow dancing, like she’s giving Dave a lap dance saying ‘you like what you see don’t you Dave?, you wanna be up all over me don’t you Dave?,’ She started to now grind herself on Dave’s lap rubbing herself on his crotch moving forwards and backwards, forwards and backwards licking her fingers at the same time and says to Dave, ‘This is all yours tonight to use however you like’ and just like that, her right hand is now stroking Dave’s cock over his shorts and whilst staring me in the eyes, she says ‘wow, you are definitely ready to pump my Fanny’. She now slowly turns around and gets into her knees and slowly pulls down Dave’s shorts and out springs his fully erect long thick cock which genuinely looked way bigger and thicker than mine. S is now holding his cock and admiring it with her fully exposed ass crack and pussy staring at my already moist lips. She said to Dave ‘wow your cock is so huge and thick, I’m going to love bouncing on it’. At this point she says to me ‘your punishment for lying to me is to sit back and watch Dave fuck me just how he fucked you’

I was beside myself and felt soo guilty as I didn’t see this coming and I knew she meant it. With that she now gets up, turns around to face me and tells Dave to take his t shirt off. As soon as Dave is fully naked, S tells Dave to put his tongue inside her pussy and ass. I was dismayed at the sight, watching my GF being licked by another man made me angry for a split second but that soon changed as I was loving it and she may think she’s punishing me but for me, it was a fantasy that is now a reality. Dave did as he was told and was slurping away at S pussy and her ass and she was now really turned on and she blurted out ‘stop, please stop’

Dave stopped and they both caught their breath and then S spat saliva all over her fingers and started to lube up her Fanny before she adjusted herself so she was positioned with Dave’s cock inches from her opening. ‘Let’s see if this cock is actually as good as what I saw and heard from the two of you’ and with that, she slowly lowered herself onto Dave’s cock, bareback till it was all the way in. ‘Fuck, fuck FUCK that feels soo good’ she screamed! She took a few moments to just sit there with Dave balls deep inside her, her legs split and Dave holding her thighs and with her back resting on Dave’s chest. What a sight it was and that’s when she said to me ‘you like what you see?, watching another man’s cock buried inside your women’s pussy?’ I responded by saying ‘I like other as much as you do’ and with that she started to grind on Dave’s cock so she really opens up before she raises herself all the way up and then all the way back down so he’s balls deep inside her again and continues this over and over again and her moans and groans become louder and louder. Watching her bouncing on top of another man’s cock was so erotic that I wanted to get involved and so I begged her to let me join in but she didn’t respond as she was enjoying the ride too much but my persistence didn’t stop and eventually she said ‘come and lick my Fanny so you can taste another man’s pre cum inside your women’. I literally ran up to her and started to lick away and play with her clit as Dave was fucking her ferociously. She still tasted as good as she did earlier and it felt awesome. I told Dave to pull out as I wanted to make her squirt and as I’m nibbling at her clit, two of my fingers made their way into her wet and wide pussy and they were now fucking her ferociously directed at her spot and her violent screams of ‘I’m coming, I’m coming’ grew louder and louder till she exploded her juices all over my face, Dave’s legs, on the recliner and floor. Dave was absolutely shocked and wanted to taste her so her joined me as S layed on the recliner, legs all the way up and I’m now going to work on her again. Pumping in and out in and out before she screams once again ‘I’m coming, I’m coming’ and she gushes out non stop in Dave’s face and he swallows as much as he can.

She’s now absolutely wild and screams ‘fuck me fuck me, both of you fuck me’. Dave now got onto the edge of the bed and I picked S up and lowered her down onto Dave’s cock so she’s facing him and I took off her outfit and pushed her down so her ass is now sticking out. Dave is now fucking her slowly as I now start to rim her hole, pushing my tongue all the way in and she tasted absolutely amazing as earlier on, when we were having our showers, I made her douch just after I did and I helped her. making sure to use fem fresh as it smells soo good. After about 5 minutes of me lapping away, I grabbed some lube that was laying on the floor and applied it to my fingers, the crack of her hole and started to gently probe her hole telling her to totally relax so I could slip my fingers on and open her up. Bit by bit I managed to get two fingers inside her and worked away to open her up. From the noises she was making she was clearly enjoying it and so I continued to open her up till I knew she was ready. I applied more lube into her hole and a fair bit onto my cock before I said to her ‘my cock is ready to slide into you babe’ I started to tease her hole, slap my cock on her open crack before I positioned my helmet on her entrance. Taking my time I slowly started to push myself into her and with each push, I stopped so she could get used to it and did this till I was all the way in. At this stage I told Dave to stop and just hold her so I could work my way in and out without causing her any pain. Her hole was soo tight and her walls were gripping my cock like a clamp as I slowly penetrated her making sure at all times she was comfortable. Before I knew it, she was all open and was moaning away with each thrust of my cock sliding in and out of her tight ass. Dave now began to fuck her again matching my speed and increasing as I did. For the first time in her life she’s taking cocks in both of her holes and she’s in sheer ecstasy as I asked her ‘how does it feel babe being fucked by two cocks?’ ‘Ohh babe, I’m in heaven and I don’t want it to end, keep fucking both my cunts harder, faster, deeper’ and with that we increased our speed and are now fucking her just as she wanted til she said ‘stop’. As I withdrew letting Dave withdraw, she turned around and started to kiss me with so much intensity before she went down and started to suck my cock. She was licking and drooling all over it as I just simply enjoyed it before she stopped and said ‘I want both of your cocks in my pussy’

This just keeps getting better and better and I was blown away by how rampant S was.

I now picked her up whilst kissing her passionately, and raised her up by her thighs and with her arms around my neck I guided my cock into her pussy before we got onto the bed. I continued to kiss her whilst fucking her before Dave got behind her and began to push his cock into her and after a few failed attempts, he managed to get in when S screamed in pain but pleasure. We worked away but the pain was unbearable for her so Dave pulled out and I continued to fuck her, slowly to begin with as I was unsure if her pussy was sore but she reassured me that she’s ok to continue so I upped my pace and started to fuck her exactly how she likes in several positions before I had her on top of me and made her ride me. This is when I she surprised me once again and took Dave’s cock in her mouth and sucked him just how she suck’s me, like it’s a twister Ice lolly and really enjoying it to its fullest. Seeing her sucking away really drove me wild and I’ve now turned her on all fours and I’m fucking both her pussy and ass in turns and also using my fingers to push her to her limits. I was nowhere near ready to come and was savouring and enjoying every moment but Dave was ready to come from all the sucking and he blurted out ‘I’m coming, I’m coming’ and I said ‘S where do you want him to come?’ She let go of Dave’s cock and said ‘Come in my pussy’. I let Dave quickly take my position and he pushed his cock all the way into S and after about 6-7 pumps in and out of her pussy, he groaned and released his juices all inside S. as he withdrew, my cock slammed back into her pussy and I started to fuck her ferociously all whilst Dave’s cum was dripping out and I then slammed myself back into her ass and kept fucking and fucking her till I screamed ‘I’m coming, I’m coming’ and boom, I gave way and spunked bucket loads all up inside her Ass. As I slowly withdrew, S told me to put my cock in her mouth so she could swallow any leftover spunk from my cock. We all then fell onto the bed and after several minutes of silence, we discussed what had just unfolded and satisfaction was written all over our faces but we all knew there was more to come!

close

By *ornybeardedguyMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *hys500300 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Leicester

After having another shower, Dave had ordered in some Mexican for us but said he had to leave to visit his mother who was in a care home for about an hour so told us to eat and make ourselves at home. Regardless of the occasion, S took pride in her appearance and this time was no different so she asked for my opinion on what to wear from what she had layed out on the bed. At this point I apologised to her for not being truthful and she accepted it and also said she understood as she felt I may have been embarrassed and she actually hit the nail on the head as that is exactly what I really felt like but didn’t realise or accept it at the time. She also said she watched as Dave was fucking me and really enjoyed it but couldn’t actually see Dave’s cock fucking me as I was on my back and Dave was on top of me. She also said that she didn’t want to risk being seen by us so only watched for a few minutes before heading back to the room to get her outfit on. She also said that she wanted to see Dave fucking me in front of her after Dinner and when she was ready that she wanted to join in to which I agreed and then I chose the perfect outfit which was a see through red negligee that had the tiniest of designs that barely covered her nipples. I also asked her not to wear a bra but to wear holdup stockings and suspenders but no knickers that matched the negligee. As we embraced, I left her to get ready and went downstairs and watched Dave leave prior telling him that S wanted to watch him fuck me when he got back and he winked and went on his way.

So once the food got delivered, I called S to say it was ready and she said she would be a few minutes. As I was just about finished setting the table, I heard her coming from the noise her heels were making and as she made her appearance, I was once again blown away by how sexy and elegant she looked. She spun herself all the way round to give a full 360 view that just made me horny once again. The way her negligee flowed over her exposed pierced boobs and down to her waist so her stockings and suspenders were in full view and with no knickers on, her peachy ass looked so devine that I wanted to eat it instead of the food!

By *hys500300 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Leicester

As we’d finished eating, I got a txt from Dave to say he was on his way back and will be about 15-20 minutes as he was extremely horny and his sister and her family had just arrived to spend time with his mother.

I passed on the news to S who said ‘perfect, now I’ll get to see Dave fucking you so let’s get started and he can jump in when he arrives’. She walked into the main living room and the way her ass swayed barely being covered by the negligee got my pulses racing. As she disappeared out of sight, she said ‘are you coming?’

‘Coming’ I said as as I entered the room, she was slightly bent over one of the sofas with one leg stretched across and her ass sticking out revealing her holes. I licked my lips and puckered them up and went down her. I lapped away at her ass crack before working away at her already wet pussy. ‘That’s it, lick away at my used and abused cunt, enjoy all that man seed that’s up there’ she said which really turned me on and as my fingers entered her pussy, she gasped as I worked away and as soon as I pulled them out, a gush of spunk and her juices rushed out that I just lapped up into my mouth and I wanted her to taste it so I got up and pulled her mouth to me and kissed her and filled her mouth with all the juices which she gargled before swallowing it all. As she’s doing this I said ‘that’s it, swallow all that spunk like the slut you are’.

‘Umm, that tastes soo good’ she replied.

‘Sit in that corner and spread your legs and beg me to eat you up again’ I said.

As she’s positioning herself, I slapped her ass a few times and as she’s sat there with her legs spread out, I just watch as juices run out of her pussy and all over the corner suite which she felt so she ran her fingers across her pussy taking as much as she could before she rubbed them over her lips and her nipples which was such a sexy horny sight that I whipped out my now erect cock and told her ‘you want this cock in all your holes don’t you slut’. ‘I beg you baby to give it to me, my slutty pussy is craving for you’ she said.

So I walked up to her and said ‘suck my cock you slut and depending on your performance, I’ll decide if your cunt can get it’.

She then put a few fingers back into her pussy before pulling out and cupping her pussy and squeezed out as much juices as she could into her palm before rubbing it all over my cock and in one take, she opened her mouth as wide as possible and I pushed my cock all the way into her and then out telling her ‘swallow every drop and don’t waste any or you’ll be punished’. She really tried but some dribbled down her chin so as she continued to give me the best BJ that I demanded, I told her ‘you will be punished for that spillage’.

She went all out and her sucking skills were on a different level which I absolutely enjoying and then she starts to lick my balls and tease my ass hole before she gets right under me and starts to rim me and probe my hole with her tongue. This drove me wild and she then gently slid one of her fingers into me and started to play with my insides and then another finger enters me and she then puts my cock back into her mouth so she’s now sucking and fingering me at the same time and all of a sudden, Dave enters and as he’s stripping, I say to S ‘do you want to see Dave fuck me now?’ She pulls my cock out of her mouth and says ‘yes please’.

I get S back into the corner of the suite but this time with her sat resting on top of it giving me room to bend over and also full access to her pussy. Dave now comes up behind me and lubes him and me up with saliva and pushes himself into me in a single motion which took my breath away. As he slowly starts to fuck me and I get used to it, I go down on S and lick away at her pussy. I’m controlling Dave penetrating me and tell him to fuck me slow and to pump all the way in then all the way out as it feels amazing and also I get to pleasure S. I’m putting all my effort into licking her Pussy that I used the back of her thighs as support so I could lift her up and bury my face into her crotch and tongue her deep. As Dave is fucking me just as I asked he’s making me quiver and the pleasure and sensations in my ass are out of this world so that’s when I told him to stop so I could take a breath and also let S watch him fuck me. As I was enjoying this position, I didn’t move but told S to position herself so she’s on the floor right next to my ass so she’s up close to see Dave’s cock fucking me. Just before Dave starts to fuck me, I tell S to suck his cock and lube him up and then Dave starts to fuck me. I told him to continue as he was, push all the way in balls deep then all the way out to which he did and with a few pumps, I was in ecstasy and S was loving it so much that she sucked Dave’s cock multiple times before and after Dave made me orgasm and release man juices from my ass that S licked up and that’s when I told S to bend over in front of me as I was going to fuck her ass and shoot my load into her. The feeling of being fucked and fucking in a sandwich is out of this world and the three of us are in an absolute daze. I’ve got my arms wrapped around S and I’m kissing her whilst I’m pumping her tight ass listening to her moan in pleasure as I pump away and Dave’s cock is giving me sensations that I’ve not had in years. As much as I wanted to shoot my load, I held myself back as I wanted to enjoy it for as long as I could but after 10 more minutes, I couldn’t hold back anymore and I released myself deep inside S ass. Dave hadn’t come yet and he said he could go on so I told him to take my place and fuck S in the Ass. As I moved out of the way and Dave got in position, I told him to position the tip of his helmet on the opening of S hole and then I told S to squeeze out my Cum and as she’s pushing it out, her ass hole gapes and I tell Dave to push in a bit more and as thick white cum is coming out, I tell Dave to push in all the way in and wow did it look good! Seeing my cum covering not only Dave’s cock but dripping out of S spreading more and more all over her ass and running down onto the settee was breathtaking especially watching Dave’s cock slamming hard in and out of S. As they are fucking, I get in front of S and make her stand up and get Dave to hold her in position by her arms and I then raise one of her legs and get her to rest it on the settee and I tell Dave to fuck her balls deep and hard as I’m going to make her squirt. As Dave is pounding away and making her scream in pleasure, my fingers are working away at her G Spot and her screams are getting louder and louder until she explodes and her pussy just gushes and gushes everywhere. I lick her pussy and she starts to shake all over so I put my fingers back in and work her G Spot again and she screams like never before and again, she squirts and at the same time, Dave shouts I’m coming and blows his load inside her.

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ildpassion87Man 3 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Fuck so hotb

By *igkidexyMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

By *ary1001xMan 3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *cotty909Man 2 weeks ago

tranent

By *un22Woman 2 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *oyntzMan 2 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 weeks ago

close

By *hys500300 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Leicester

As Dave has finally filled her ass, S tells him not to pull out and she then bends over the settee and then tells Dave that he needs to get his punishment so as he pulls out of her, she squeezes her ass open and releases all the spunk which dribbles out down her crack and her pussy before it lands all over the floor. She then told Dave that he has to now lick it all up and swallow everything including what’s on the floor. He then gets onto his knees and as his tongue touches S ass, she tells him to lick and kiss her ever so slow and like he’s absolutely loving it. He firstly licks the outside of her ass opening before he starts to work his way into her hole and S starts to moan again as his tongue is probing her hole. He continues this for at least 15 minutes as she doesn’t let him stop then eventually she tells him to work on her pussy so he gets her on her back and he slowly begins to lick around her pussy working away as she begins her panting and as soon as his tongue touches her clit, she’s in ecstasy and her panting & moans intensify as he works her hole. Watching this naturally turns me on and my cock begins to harden but I hold back and just observe how yet again another man is using my girl and how much I’m loving it and that’s when I knew that I want her to be double penetrated. I went over to S and I started to play, kiss and lick at her boobs and her sensitive nipples erected as I nibbled at them and as I worked my way up to her neck then her lips, I told her ‘you are ready to experience how two cocks feel inside your cunt’. She said ‘yes I want it’ and that’s when I pushed Dave out the way and I went down on her and pleasured her intensely and told Dave to sit down as he was hard again just like me then I picked up S by her ass and told Dave to slide his cock back into her ass and as I lowered her, Dave spat on her ass hole and as he pushed his cock up her, I pushed her down so he was all the way in and she let out only a scream of pleasure followed by ‘ohh my gosh’. She’s now fallen back onto Dave’s chest and rubbing her neck over his face as she’s swaying her hips and enjoying Dave’s cock in every crevice of her ass and as I kiss her passionately, I said ‘your journey begins with both your holes being filled up’ and I slapped my cock against her clit before pushing it all the way in and just like Dave, I’m balls deep inside her. As Dave is playing with her boobs and he’s kissing her neck, she says ‘it feels soo good’. Dave now starts to fuck her and stretch her open as I’m sliding in and out of her and we keep increasing the speed till we are fucking her hard as she takes it all before we get into a missionary position with Dave now on his back and S facing him and fucking her pussy and me in her ass. We are fucked her deep and hard and as Dave is kissing her passionately, I knew the time was right so I pulled out of her ass and told her ‘it’s now time to take us both’ so I grab some lube and cake it all over my cock and I slowly try to push my cock into her Pussy and saying to her ‘relax your muscles babe and don’t fight it’ and as she did this, after a few failed attempts, finally her Fanny gave way and I slid in and said screamed out ‘fuck fuck FUCK’! We both kept our cocks in her so she can get used to them and ever so slowly, I firstly started to push in and out and did this about 10-15 times before pulling out completely then pushing all the way back in and again I repeated this about 5-6 times as she gave way completely and was really enjoying it and that’s when Dave started to fuck her keeping in sync with me. We kept the fucking gentle and I told S to take the lead as I didn’t want to get uncomfortable and hurt her insides. She now started to ride both of our cocks as I kept applying lots of lube and the more she did it, the more and more she enjoyed it and she became very vocal saying ‘I fucking love it. I absolutely love having 2 cocks in my pussy I want it all the time, Fuck me, fuck me harder’ so we now took control and pumped her with harder and harder and she was screaming screaming and orgasmed soo many times that she was shivering and shaking like I’ve never seen. She kept saying ‘I’m begging you please don’t stop, I don’t want it to stop’ and I responded ‘this is just the beginning and it’s not going to stop’ and then I picked her up and I got on my back and got her on-top of me and Dave got on top of her and I entered her followed by Dave. We pounded her non stop and she took it all and we made her orgasm repeatedly till Dave was ready to shoot his load so I told him that I want him to come in her mouth so as I continue to pound away, S sucked away at Dave’s cock with saliva dripping from her mouth, I kept saying ‘that’s it suck away just like the slut you are and don’t stop till he has spunked all his seed for you to swallow’ I made her suck so fast and hard that Dave spasmed when he shot his load and he forced his cock all the way to the back of her throat making her gag on his spunk before she swallowed as much as she could as he pulled out. I then flipped her onto her back and said ‘stick your ass out and spread your cheeks’ and I rammed my cock into her ass and shagged the fuck out of her as she’s screaming away and my balls are slapping away at her cheeks then I pull out and into her Fanny and kept rotating before I was ready to cum so I pulled out and grabbed her by the hair and forced my cock into her mouth and made her gag again till I deposited my load before making her swallow it all.

By *oyntzMan 2 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *igkidexyMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Leicester

Me and S literally collapsed on the couch whilst Dave went to have a shower, and S told me that she never imagined that she could take 2 big cocks let alone how it was the best experience she has ever had. I thanked her for going through with it and that I was glad she enjoyed herself and she responded by saying that she did it as she knew it would put a smile on my face and I asked her if she wanted to do it again in the future and she said she would love to and next she wanted to have a multiple guys fuck her in front of me if I was up for it and that’s exactly what happened within a week!

So once we were back, I went to work on trying to arrange a meet but this time with straight strangers via platforms such as this and with the number of individuals that were up for it, none stood out and that’s when it struck me!

S had visited my numerous offices and she turned every head, not just males but also females as not only was she absolutely stunning, but her attire was very revealing and showed off all her curves and left nothing to the imagination at certain times. A part of me didn’t want to go down this route but it felt right as I knew exactly who I was going to choose and I knew they would be willing to participate as these individuals had all commented how stunning S was and how lucky I was.

I now planned the scenario in my head and figured out how I was going to approach the 3 individuals so I firstly ran the idea past S and she absolutely loved the idea especially because all 3 were aged between 19 - 21 and how she will give them the best sexual experience of their young lives. So I bit the bullet and gathered them all up one evening and gave S a specific time to enter my office wearing her most sexy outfit with no knickers or bra on.

Without going into too much detail, all 3 were shocked by it all and seemed somewhat scared but I reassured them and when S entered the office, they simply couldn’t refuse.

She spoke to them individually in a separate room away from each other to not only find out more about their sexual experiences and that they are 100% committed and to also give them a look and a taste of what’s in store for them. She stated in age order and took 19 year old Matt first. He told S that he has only had sex with 2 girls and his last experience was with his ex girlfriend of 1 year who was more experienced than him as she was 23 and the sex was great.

That’s when S started to probe him on what he had done and what he liked and what turned him on as she slowly started to get frisky and touch herself as he said he loved to give oral and how he loved to lick and play with it and flick a clit and that’s when she undid her long black raincoat, took it off and revealed her naked body to Matt and asked him ‘so do you like what you see Matt?’ As his young face was fixated on her body he stuttered ‘I’ve never seen such a sexy body like that in my life’

‘Well for now it’s all yours to imagine how my tits feel and how my pussy is the best you’ll ever taste’ she said before she got up and close to him and teased him firstly with her boobs within centimetres of his face before she turned around and sat on his lap and rubbed her ass on his now semi erect cock before she bent over to reveal her bare holes and then she slowly turned around and stood up onto the sofa so her pussy is in front of Matt’s face and said ‘all that talk has turned me on Matt that I want to experience your tongue on my pussy now’

She didn’t give him the chance to respond and grabbed the back of his head and pushed it into her pussy and he just started to kiss and lick her out. She made him continue for about 5 minutes so he was really turned on before she told him to drop his trousers and boxers so she can see his package. He did as he was told and as his cock sprang up, S said ‘wow, that cock is impressive, I would love to suck it and have it all the way inside me’.

He had a huge cock S told me and was not as girthy as mine but was easily 9-10 inches and she didn’t plan on experiencing it just yet but she couldn’t refuse so as she was playing with it in her hands, Matt asked if he could please put it inside her but she didn’t respond and just had to taste it so she sucked it ever so slowly for a few minutes before she got back onto the sofa and lowered herself down and with her hand, she started to run it against her clit and all over her pussy whilst teasing Matt and saying ‘tell me how much you want your cock all the way inside me’

‘I want it more than anything I’ve ever wanted’ he said and she then slowly guided his helmet into her opening and she then gently lowered herself all the way down on it and moaned as she said ‘Ohh my goodness your cock is so big Matt, I can’t believe I let you inside me’.

‘I knew your pussy would feel as good as it tasted S’ he said as S started to fuck him and grind on his balls which only lasted a mere 2 minutes before she got up and said ‘that’s all your getting for now’ as his face dropped and he was absolutely gutted.

‘Now get yourself together as it’s time to go but remember, this Saturday, you can finally get all you want and some you good little boy’ she said.

After Matt had left, S gave Tom and Ashley the same teaser but she didn’t let either of them put their cocks inside her and just kept it to oral so everything was set for the Saturday and once they had all gone, I went to lock up and when I got back to my office, S was sat with her legs spread open on my sofa and as she told me in fine detail what went on, it turned me on that I just had to fuck her there and then.

By *hilledguy2020Man 2 weeks ago

Hebburn

By *cotty909Man 2 weeks ago

tranent

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *tirlingshire matureMan 2 weeks ago

falkirk

Have fkd 2 of my wifes cousins several times over the years

By *ildpassion87Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Leicester

Over the next few days S was getting really excited and couldn’t stop talking about how she was going to take full advantage of 3 young cocks especially Matt as he was soo young and naive and how he had the longest cock that she has had in her albeit for a short time but was also imagining how big Tom and Ashley were but unbeknown to her, I knew exactly how big their packages were as I asked them all to send me pictures and if she thought Matt was big, Tom and Ashley were absolutely massive and I’d estimate 10-11 inches and girthy but I didn’t let her know as I wanted it to be a surprise. I also told the boys that their jobs were to satisfy her in any way she wants and were not permitted to talk to her unless she asked them. I also asked if S wants to use no protection, would they be fine with it and they were all ok with it as apart from Matt, Tom and Ashley have never had sex without protection. I was unsure that I wanted S to go bareback but I loved seeing her take it raw after our experience with Dave and as she’s already had Matt in her raw, it was her decision so I explained that I’d spoken to the boys and asked her to make the decision and she said that she preferred it raw like me and I loved her being filled up with another man’s spunk so it was settled. I told S that I will be talking filthy and calling her all sorts of names and she said that she was also thinking the same as it turned her on and she also said that she would love to experience all her holes being fucked at the same time; two in her pussy, one in her ass and one in her mouth and the thought just fascinated me just as much as her that I told her ‘yes, let’s make it happen’.

A day before the meet, we decided to go to a sex shop so she could get a really sexy outfit and as she’s looking in the clothing section, I stumbled upon the toy section and came across all the different dildos on display. One in particular that I had to take a closer look and was a carbon copy of Tom and Ashley’s cocks so I opened up my phone to compare them to the images they had sent me and held them just as they were in the images and they did mirror theirs perfectly and I was blown away as the size of it was 11 inches so I couldn’t help myself and took it over to S and said ‘look at this monster, imagine taking this up you!’ She grabbed it and looked shocked yet somewhat intrigued and said ‘let’s get it and try it out’. We ended up only purchasing the monster dildo as none of the clothes were to her liking so she decided to raid her closet instead.

As we got home, S went to the bedroom to find a outfit as I sat and looked closer at the dildo and I couldn’t stop thinking about it being inside S Fanny so I took it into the kitchen and washed it thoroughly and went upstairs. S was already naked in between trying out clothes so it was the perfect opportunity so I told her to get onto the bed and after going down on her before I fucked her in multiple positions, she was ready to take the monster. I lubed it up and she got on all fours and I slowly started to ease it in as she rubbed her clit. As the head entered her, she moaned a little before she started to ride on it, swaying herself as she kept taking more and more before I pulled it out and then slid it back in and kept doing this and putting more and more in each time till eventually she backed herself all the way and it was all the way in. She was now panting whilst I held it in twisting it so it’s opening up her hole more and more before I pulled it out all the way and she said ‘put it back in’ so I did and again I entered it at a different angle and twisted it before pulling it out and back in at another angle each time adding more lube and now she was in full swing and taking it as I increased my speed and was fucking her. She was loving it and kept saying ‘ohh my god it’s fucking huge but I like it’. I fucked her for a further 10 minutes before she changed positions and was on her back and as I gently pushed it back in her, she was panting and moaning more and more before she had an orgasm and I stopped and told her ‘I got this so you can get used to the size as Tom and Ashley’s cocks are exactly the same size’ and her look was absolute amazement and said ‘ohh my gosh, are they?’.

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

Leicester

S didn’t believe me so I showed her the pictures and she felt they weren’t as big as the dildo so I told her to hold it exactly how each of them had their cocks in their hands and to compare and that’s when she agreed and was blown away but at the same time, she did say that she didn’t enjoy being fucked by the dildo when compared to me fucking her but I told her that a real cock is way better than a rubber dildo so see how you feel once you’ve tried it.

She was still unsure what outfit she wanted to wear so I told that I loved a black fishnet bodysuit she’d worn for me a few times and she said yes, that’s perfect so she rummaged through her closet and once it was out, I told her to put it on along with her black pornstar stilettos. I left the room to go have a wee and upon my return, she looked soo slutty yet soo sexy so I took a few pics and told her that I was going to send it to the boys to give them a glimpse of what’s in store for them.

So I’d booked an apartment for the Friday and Saturday so once we’d packed, we headed over and made ourselves at home. The apartment was on the top floor and at the end and had a hot tub, 2 bedrooms and the icing on the cake was it had a huge balcony overlooking a man made lake.

As we were already, S suggested we go for a few drinks so after bar hopping for 3-4 hours, S was buzzing and I was feeling horny so we headed back to the apartment. As soon as we got through the doors, I was all over her ripping her clothes off and kissing her as we managed our way to the balcony and at this point, she was only wearing her heels and as I push her against the railings and I knelt down and went to work on her pussy rubbing my tongue and mouth all over it driving her wild and listening to her begging me for my cock that I didn’t give her till I was done enjoying her beautiful Fanny that tasted soo sweet. As she kept moaning and begging me to fuck her, I ended up getting my fingers inside her and pumped her ferociously till she exploded and that’s when I turned her round and slammed my cock balls deep into her and fucked her senseless as she holding onto the balcony railings and screaming in ecstasy. We ended up back in the apartment where I fucked her on the dining table, the settee and the bed before I got her to ride me till I blew my load deep into her.

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *ouble_CreamCouple 2 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *eet or funMan 2 weeks ago

peterborough

By *hys500300 OP   Man 6 days ago

Leicester

So you want to hear about the meet?

By *hys500300 OP   Man 2 days ago

Leicester

Apologies for not updating the post as I’ve been working hard on S to give me permission to show a picture of her and she’s finally agreed so let me know if you want to see this hottie

By *ureyes2012Man 2 days ago

town

If she's game I would luv to see a pic of this hot vixen!

By *ildmanYorksMan 2 days ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Apologies for not updating the post as I’ve been working hard on S to give me permission to show a picture of her and she’s finally agreed so let me know if you want to see this hottie"

I'd definitely like to see a pic of her. Even better to see her face to face

By *ilver Tongue 62Man 2 days ago

Wirral

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 days ago

Kettering

By *ornynhappy23Man 2 days ago

renfrewshireish

By *WH81Man 2 days ago

Basingstoke

"Apologies for not updating the post as I’ve been working hard on S to give me permission to show a picture of her and she’s finally agreed so let me know if you want to see this hottie"

Absolutely! Would love to see this sexy minx

By *andi_mmfCouple 5 hours ago

Whitehaven

» Add a new message to this topic