FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Innocent but so erotic

Innocent but so erotic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iny123 OP   Man 34 weeks ago

Lincoln

Have you ever found yourself in an innocent situation that has also been highly erotic?

My situation arose when my daughter in law, a very pretty slim girl had just given birth and we were visiting them. The baby was only a few days old when I inadvertently walked into the bedroom unaware my DIL was in there breastfeeding. She was sitting on the bed her top half totally bare and her breasts exposed. They were magnificent, rock solid, veins popping and huge brown areola. One boob had the baby attached and the other was so full of milk it was literally spraying milk everywhere. My DIL just smiled and said Hi, and carried on but I found it very erotic and it gave me many happy wanks thinking about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan 34 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

I was asked to give away my niece at her wedding as she had fallen out with her dad my brother. On the day of the wedding I arrived at the hotel and was asked to go to the room they were getting her ready in to take part in some pre wedding photos. I expected her to be In her wedding dress. what a shock I got to find her stood there in her underwear stockings, suspenders, tiny thong and bra having the finishing touches done to her make up and hair. You’d think it would be one of those moments to dream of but I was speechless and excited. They just carried on as though it was normal offering me drinks till I just had to leave before my stiffening cock gave the game away.

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

Both very sexy

Lincoln

Any more?

I had been on building sites all week inspecting my lads work making sure it was all up to standard so clambering around a lot. Anyway by the end of the week one of my knees had swollen up, looked like I had a tennis ball for a knee and a little sore, so early Friday morning around 7am I took myself off to A&E before I went off to work.

I was seen by a mature (guessing late 40's) BBW nurse. She had very large breasts that were barely contained by her nurse uniform and the most incredibly seductive eyes.

I was in my builders gear and she asked me to remove my trousers so she could get a look at my knee. So there I was sat in just my boxer briefs and shirt.

The whole time the nurse was incredibly professional. It's hard to describe but she had a very sexy and seductive voice and the way she looked at me whilst gently touching my knee and leg was such a turn on and my cock was beginning to twitch.

I regret not getting her name as I think about her still. That evening I had plenty of wanks thinking about her slowly seducing me

By *21funguyMan 34 weeks ago

Bicester

Great stories

By *exymarvelMan 34 weeks ago

cardiff

Went to hospital about a bowel issue, whilst being examined by a very cute slim brunette mid 20s doctor i got 2 confirm that she doesnt wear underwear under her scrubs. Lovely little boobs with big nipples

By *hattyman2022Man 34 weeks ago

Teesside

Great thread. Many experiences of erotic but innocen, they don't all have to end in sex. Great to hear

Here's a fee

Saw a nurse caring for an elderly relative. Skinny brunette aged about 19 wearing scrubs. As she leaned forward her tunic opened showing no bra and a tiny pair of very pert boobs.

At a parent and baby group. I flirted a but with a hot mum who was getting married soon. Swapped numbers and flirted some more. She explained her concerns aboit keeping her dress size. After some teasing I paid her compliments aboit her slender neck, collarbone etc. I told her I had a thing for bones etc. Next she sends me a photo of her neck, collar bone, boney bit above her breasts and the gentle curve of her boobs.

Another was walking in a shop and saw a 20 year old bending down to help a customer with some shows. She wore a tight white blouse and a tiny short blCk skirt. As she squatted down, her skirt rode up to show a pair of little white panties.

Happy to tell more if people like.

cardiff

By *hatsthisMan 34 weeks ago

Newcastle

i remember finding myself aroused at the dental hygienist, beautiful young lady and me feeling almost trapped in the chair

Was hospitalised with a virus several years ago. Whilst I was recovering, due to a low heart rate, I had to have vitals checked every coup of hours. Everything was fine until one morning when a very young nurse was checking my pulse, which was low, she leaned over a little too much and it jumped. She giggled and made a joke about it, but the reason it jumped was the view of her very pert little titties in a lacy white bra!!

cardiff

15 yrs ago when i was doing deliveries i knocked the door and was presented with a very cute 18 to 20 yo blonde who leaned down to sign my device wearing pyjamas. I had a good look

Lincoln

Seems like a theme around nurses lol.

Another one of mine was a barbers I used to use in Sheffield had female barbers and one with big boobs that always cushioned my ears when she was cutting. She was probably aware but I enjoyed the experience.

By *ice guy 44Man 34 weeks ago

wrexham

I pulled in petrol station about 9 years ago seen a women filling her car up I just looked at her she did me .I went ingot a bunch of cheap flowers give them her with my number 2 weeks later I was at hers fucking her

By *hattyman2022Man 34 weeks ago

Teesside

I used to know my dental nurse. Also met at clubbing. Lots of flirting but nothing sadly

I can remember my son and his wife staying at our house while they was having some work done at their flat, she was 19 and I forgot they was staying in the spare room, I walk in and she was sitting on the bed pulling up a sheer black nylon stocking up her leg one of the stockings was already on and cliped to a suspender belt as she pulled the other one up ,she had a flimsy bra and small knickers on, she just looked up at me and smiled, i said I'm so sorry and walked out, the memory still stays with me it was so sexy her legs were very shapely and gorgeous, had a few wanks over the memory

I have a sexy Indian physio who was giving me a deep massage in my quads, her hands got high ans I was hoping they would carry on. Started talking about her husband cheating on her and then it was the end of the 30mins. Wa sooo turned on but yet in pain haha

Found her in instagram, tempted to add her

cheshire/Preston

By *eciltheboldMan 34 weeks ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

Was in a charity shop in Glasgow when a mother and daughter walked in. Both good lookers and the daughter was in 30s with a loose blouse and front buttoned below knee denim skirt.

She started trying on shoes and boots and the split in her skirt popped a few buttons to reveal stockings. I got a real eyeful as I broused and she just kept flashing as she lifted her leg and sat down.

Mum just watched said nothing but what a nice treat for me

Lincoln

Hard to beat a stocking flash, especially if there is a bit of panty as well.

By *anadadryguyMan 34 weeks ago

Manchester

I wanted really to learn the guitar when I was at school but was told I couldn't. So was given a violin instead. "Well, it has strings" came the reasoning!

My violin teacher back then was in her mid-twenties and a gorgeous slim brunette with shortish hair and simply stunning figure. As she showed me how to bow and finger (steady on you lot!) her pert breasts would rub against me and, although it was purely innocent as she was simply just teaching me to play, I found it highly erotic.

cardiff

cheshire/Preston

There are a lot of ladies that flash their stocking tops some are embarrassed when they realise guys are looking others pretend it’s accidental and are turned on by it even hitch there dress up higher cross and uncross their legs to give a better view. Remember one occasion I’d taken a lady to the pictures it was her fantasy to have sex during the film. We had already had a little finger play on the way there leaving her thong in the car so I had easier access.we sat having a drink waiting to be let into the cinema when I noticed two young lads sat at a table to the side of us. They were whispering to each othe laughing and smiling you know the situation pretending not to be looking at us. I then realised her skirt had ridden up when she crossed her legs and they could see her stocking tops. I told her what was happening thinking she would be embarrassed but instead she just smiled at me and said something like is it turning me on to which I replied yes. She then shuffled her bum on the seat and eased her skirt a bit high so now the back suspender was on show. I told her she was a tease and to wait till I got her home. She replied something like she was hoping she wouldn’t have to wait that long.

By *rassisgreener76Man 34 weeks ago

local

One evening at friends', after a few drinks, the VR gaming headset came out. It worked for everyone except me. Trying trying to set it up, my friend's wife was looking in to it while I was wearing it. Her cheek was pressed against mine and hrr boobs pushed in to my arm for a couple of minutes. Nothing in it, ust an innocent happening but it was definitely one of those 'mmm' moments

By *oefan123Man 34 weeks ago

Ashbourne

Sounds so sexy,

By *yceloonMan 34 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *oodymonsterMan 34 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

[Removed by poster at 16/09/23 13:51:28]

By *oodymonsterMan 34 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

Playing taxi for my wife's niece and friends and my sister. Loving their outfits etc.

Lincoln

"Playing taxi for my wife's niece and friends and my sister. Loving their outfits etc."

Yes love to see girls all dolled up showing their panties as they get in and out of the car

By *ikerbob1957Man 34 weeks ago

Glasgow

I was at the local health centre for a blood test. The usual nurse asked if would mind if her trainee could draw blood instead of her.

The trainee was drop dead gorgeous with a fabulous figure so I readily agreed.

The trainee then took my arm and positioned it in such a way that my hand was under one of her boobs. It was remarkable that my self restraint lasted and I didn't give it a squeeze lol

I went for years to the same barbershop in Old Town ( it’s now closed ) it was make one side and female the other side by appointment.

The men’s side had four chairs and I seemed always to have the same lady cut my hair I can’t explain why , anyhow she was probably 15 years older than me at least ten however gorgeous a brown Bob cut hair do , always in a white blouse low cut with black bra showing , always a black knee length skirt and mostly black boots .

She used to chat about general things as she cut my hair you know what you up to today etc however she used to touch me a lot I mean a lot , leaning over brushing her tits into me , pushing her pussy into my arm both sides I tell you it was so erotic .

I’m pretty sure I felt her suspenders a few times but just could not be sure and what I would have given to see her panties x

I never asked her out I knew she was married with kids but still to this day her flirting and seducing made / makes me so horny

I’m off for a wank xxx

I was driving along a country lane towards the town that I lived in at the time and I needed a pee ,I pulled up by the kerb and rushed up the embankment into the woods, after a while I heard a slight moan , looking over to the side i saw a middle aged couple, she was laying on a coat with her legs spread wide showing her stockings off, the man had his head buried in between her legs licking away like mad , my cock got hard straight away and i couldn't help but wank it, after a while he got her to sit on his cock i was only a few feet away and they knew i was there but they just carried on , she waved me closer and smiled , she just took my cock in her hand and wanked me as she went up and down, I came hard as she carried on , I was young at the time and probably a bit nervous, i didn't really know what anything was about in those days, left them to it and went

By *andy IanMan 33 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettering

By *ornyfella58Man 33 weeks ago

thirsk

Picked up my niece from a night club one time she sat in back through mirror I could see right up her skirt

By *enuine photographerMan 33 weeks ago

Swansea

By *enbobjimMan 33 weeks ago

Wallasey

Love these stories. Had friends staying over and mates wife went upstairs to change into pjs. I followed and opened the door caught her in bra and thong she let me watch wish I had taken it further

By *exymarvelMan 33 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ichtea284Man 33 weeks ago

Knebworth

My wife's neice has been staying with us for a while and thinks nothing of strolling around the house in little pj top and shorts, breasts swaying and nips clearly on display or chatting in a towel after a shower. Perfectly normal things to do living with your aunt but I don't really see myself as uncle and view her slightly differently!

By *mithy13Man 33 weeks ago

stoke

"Great thread. Many experiences of erotic but innocen, they don't all have to end in sex. Great to hear

Here's a fee

Saw a nurse caring for an elderly relative. Skinny brunette aged about 19 wearing scrubs. As she leaned forward her tunic opened showing no bra and a tiny pair of very pert boobs.

At a parent and baby group. I flirted a but with a hot mum who was getting married soon. Swapped numbers and flirted some more. She explained her concerns aboit keeping her dress size. After some teasing I paid her compliments aboit her slender neck, collarbone etc. I told her I had a thing for bones etc. Next she sends me a photo of her neck, collar bone, boney bit above her breasts and the gentle curve of her boobs.

Another was walking in a shop and saw a 20 year old bending down to help a customer with some shows. She wore a tight white blouse and a tiny short blCk skirt. As she squatted down, her skirt rode up to show a pair of little white panties.

Happy to tell more if people like.

"

By *eandher4and9Couple 33 weeks ago

leeds

By *hattyman2022Man 33 weeks ago

Teesside

Reminds me of another situation. Bumped in to 2 hot girls aged about 24 outside a club. They wanted a lift. One was single and the other wasn't. Their dresses were skin tight and rode up near their waist when they sat on my car. Had a kiss and a grope of the single one. She rubbed my cock, I rubbed her pussy a d also had a grope of one that wasn't single. Wow

cheshire/Preston

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Moving in to a new apartment, got chatting to the coupe next door, he told me he played snooker each Saturday at the club in town…

Move forward a few weeks and I saw him walking out of the estate with his cue… roll on an hour I’m out of the shower and in my bedroom, very thin walls, I hear his gf next door moaning loudly… a while later I see a chap walking away… this continues each week.

One Saturday I wait for him to go out, then pop next door, she opens her door wearing sexy lingerie and heels… she is shocked to see me… I confess to listening to her and that I’ve also wanked off over her moans… secret safe with me… the following week she knocks on my door and we fucked.

By *enuine photographerMan 33 weeks ago

Swansea

By *ikerbob1957Man 33 weeks ago

Glasgow

I was in a mobile phone shop today to see about a new contract.

Over comes a young female Asian assistant wearing tight jeans and a tight top. Absolutely stunning.

Chatted for a few minutes and got prices and details from her.

Would love to see more Asian and Indian ladies on here

By *onnoisseur100Man 33 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *exymarvelMan 33 weeks ago

cardiff

I wonder how many guys on fab are going to end up on a register.

YEARS back, when Tigger here was single. Plus had hair lol. I used to regularly get my hair 'Flat Topped ' by a young 20 something ( I was 5 or 6 years older than her ) pocket rocket. Less than 5foot with a rubinesque figure. Massive firm tits, almost waist length flowing ginger tint hair. She always full on flirted, and rubbed every body part she could against me, and no, it wasn't my imagination. My mate witnessed it several times, and duly commented after. I was spoken for at the time, but often wonder what happened to her

cheshire/Preston

By *dmit-itMan 33 weeks ago

Bristol

When I was a teen I rode my moped around my mates as we were going out for a spin.

Knocked on door and he was going to be a hour late. His mum invited me in, made me a cup of tea and said I could help her with the crossword.

I was sat in a armchair she at dining table. She would throw me a clue and I wouldn't know then she'd ponder and pull down the zip of her cardigan exposing her ample tits, then she'd noisily suck the end of the pen.i could have cum there and then. She was about 40ish my friends mum and until that day it was just Mrs Wilson , that day she said call me Wendy. I had many a wank over Wendy but sadly never by Wendy.

By *ragsterMan 33 weeks ago

Blackburn

When I was married to my ex wife we attended a family gathering for one of the grandparents birthday.

It was held at a hotel and my ex wife's female cousin was there.

She was about 5 years younger than me and we always got on great and had a laugh, she was with her knobhead of a boyfriend at the time too.

One thing I havnt mentioned is that she was about a size 12 and had massive breasts which gave her back problems and she had had a breast reduction operation about 2 months before this family gathering.

As the night wore on I went to the toilet which was at the other end of the hotel to where we were sat..as I came out of the gents the cousin was walking towards the ladies.

We got chatting about this n that and then I asked her about the operation, she was wearing an off the shoulder dress and i could see about an inch of the scarring, I asked how it went, was it painful etc and was there much scarring...she then started to point where the scarring started and finished.

Without any prompting from me she then pulled the right hand side of her dress down a bit to reveal her right breast in full...and proceeded to show me the scarring and realigned nipple...

I then asked is there any feeling or sensation in her breast/nipple and asked if I could touch it...she said "yes..sure"

My heart at this point was bursting out of my shirt..here I am cupping her right breast and tweaking her nipple...we were staring into each others eyes probably thinking the same, at this point we heard footsteps coming down the corridor.

She stepped into the ladies and i carried on my way back to the ex wifes family.

The ex wife asked " what took you so long?" I just said " i wasn't feeling too well and had been sat on the pan"

When the cousin returned we looked at each other and just smiled...both thinking "if only"

Not long after that night she headed south with her new job, and a few months after that, my ex wife and I split up.

But that moment I shared with her cousin is still in my wank bank and i can still remember the horny intensity and my heart beating like hell..

Great moment..

By *owdenguyMan 33 weeks ago

howden

Years ago I had a 30 minute lunch break.

I left my truck and had to find a pay phone in Beverly. I asked a women in a dental nurse uniform

Who was smoking outside of her house. All you could see was the black thong underneath in the sunlight as it shone through her dress.

She said I could use her phone inside and looked me up and down seductively but Mr polite here said no I better not because it would be expensive ringing a mobile from a landline ( which it was )

Yes I have alway thought how stupid I was that day and always fantasised about what could of been.

By *owdenguyMan 33 weeks ago

howden

"I wonder how many guys on fab are going to end up on a register."

Quite a few may be getting their search history checked without knowing by certain officers.

By *yceloonMan 33 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"I wonder how many guys on fab are going to end up on a register.

Quite a few may be getting their search history checked without knowing by certain officers.

"

By *andy IanMan 32 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *yceloonMan 32 weeks ago

Aberdeen

My true story was when the wife's niece stayed for a couple of days. She was 20 and I was still at home getting ready for work when she knocked on the door asking for a towel for a shower.

I kept the door just slightly open so she would see me get the towel from the cupboard on the full size mirrored doors. I had a good sized semi and I let it swing as I handed the towel from behind the door. She would definitely have seen it bobbing about......

By *iseoneMan 32 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Good thread this.

Was at my ex's place and we were on the sofa watching TV. Her housemate who was a very beautiful petite Asian girl, came and joined us on the other sofa in her dressing gown. At one point, she pulled her legs up onto the sofa, and the angle was just perfect that I could see her pristine pussy. Safe to say I could no longer concentrate on the TV.

By *hattyman2022Man 32 weeks ago

Teesside

Saw sis in law tucking her blouse in but she didn't realise she had unzipped her work trousers down that far. Could see her lacy black thong.

I'm messaging and setting a very curvaceous ex boss. We regularly masthebate on cam

Used to flirt with customers. Ended up kissing, bjs, setting, getting pics and vids, camming and fucking in woods with different people.

By *obbsCDMan 32 weeks ago

Truro

Was on a local beach and a lady was changing out of her wet costume under a towel. As she triad to put her t shirt on it slipped and I saw the most amazing tanned boobs for a couple of seconds. She must have been mid 50s and was stunning. Certain she thought no one had seen them.

By *andy IanMan 32 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *lderWiserNowMan 32 weeks ago

Kettering

By *enbobjimMan 32 weeks ago

Wallasey

Love these stories. Fair few in my wank bank over the years.

I was 18 and a colleague in her 30s obvious to me now was flirting with me told me she had a ladder in her stocking. We alone in the office and she lifted her uniform off to show me. I think I told her about Boots down the road. If only I could go back in time to slap 18 yo me

By *enuine photographerMan 32 weeks ago

Swansea

In a hotel jacuzzi with my girlfriend who was game for threesomes foursomes but it was early days

Joined by a couple and the hubby kept complimenting me on how gorgeous girlfriend was looking

Now I realise what he was suggesting

By *hattyman2022Man 29 weeks ago

Teesside

Wow thanks fpr your replies

Here's another.

Chatting to a naughty blonde at work. She said we couldn't message as her bf gets jealous. Then ended up talking about sex and how she can't get enough. Later she joked about her saying jump and me asking how hi. My cock was thrombin hs

By *yore34Man 29 weeks ago

Hull

Love these little stories more if a turn on then the original ones

By *andy IanMan 29 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *oumlacaMan 29 weeks ago

waterford

I was seeing a lady last year who ran a business with her daughter who is absolutely gorgeous, she is in her mid thirties curvasious figure , a little on the big side and was trying different diets to loose some weight. Over the months we became friends but fell out with the mother, her daughter still is still in contact and we meet for coffee occasionally, last time we met I asked her how her diet was going. She took out her phone and brought up pictures of herself in her underwear showing the progress, you could see her tummy getting flatter, of course I encouraged her and told her to keep up the good work. We are meeting next week and hope to get further .

By *yore34Man 29 weeks ago

Hull

Love seeing women walking round the city centre braless. Saw a young woman last weekend white top no bra and pierced nipple

By *ragsterMan 29 weeks ago

Blackburn

Can't beat seeing a pair of braless tits ..such a horny sight..

By *obbsCDMan 24 weeks ago

Truro

My wife used to have her nails done at home by a lady with huge boobs. When she bent down to do her toes I used to be staring down her top that always dropped away. She wore sexy bras then in summer. Jackpot !!! T shirt, no bra. I was always looking outside when she looked up

By *wokawMan 24 weeks ago

Solihull

I was training a female colleague today and as she got close to see what I was doing, she accidentally rubbed up my arm with her tits. She is 27 petite and very pretty, my cock definitely stirred a little

By *unky_74Man 24 weeks ago

Edinburgh/Huddersfield

Every time, I got to see my dentist... It sounds weird but also cliché...She seems to be putting or I should say pressing her boobs so close to me.... The fact that her assistant is there make it even more erotic..It seems little but it is there.. At first,I thought it was an accident but seems to happen every time I have been to see her for my regular check up. I have been avoiding the eye contact... And see how long, this will carry on

By *wice pleaseMan 24 weeks ago

Nr Darlington

My youngest brothers wife SIL Is 25 years younger than me and is a lip kisser. Which is nice but does seem to linger just that moment too long. Am I just imagining that she knows what she’s doing.

By *ichtea284Man 24 weeks ago

Knebworth

Wife's neice stayed with us for a while and as we were family she was quite relaxed about wandering around in a pj top with breasts swaying beneath and nips clearly visible or chat after a shower wrapped in a towel. A sad day when she moved out

By *ragsterMan 23 weeks ago

Blackburn

"Wife's neice stayed with us for a while and as we were family she was quite relaxed about wandering around in a pj top with breasts swaying beneath and nips clearly visible or chat after a shower wrapped in a towel. A sad day when she moved out"

Nice

By *ohnathonMan 23 weeks ago

warrington

By *ocketman20Man 23 weeks ago

Douglas

A few stories…

Petite girl at work, Christmas party. She ran onto the dancefloor (wanting me to lift her up) and as I did I cupped one of her tiny tits.

Girl I used to play squash with always bending down in front of me. I never took the hint, dammit!

My hairdresser is blonde with big tits, nice curvy arse. She’s perfect and love it when she brushes her tits against me when cutting my hair. My wife knows I have a thing for her and encourages me to go as often as I can.

By *hattyman2022Man 12 weeks ago

Teesside

Going to share some more of mine

So on a works night out and very d*unk. I was chatting to a hot female colleague and did so for most of night. Ended up in loo together. Nothing sexual happened. But we did see other half naked as we peed

Teesside

On the same subject

After a Christmas night out, we were joined by friends. Ended up spending lost of the after party time ina. Club with a brunette stunning colleague and her gorgeous blonde friend. We flirted and danced. Ended up with them joining me in the gents. All 3 took turns to strip and use the loo. Ended up kissing, groping each other and dry humping. I was young and didn't push it as much as I would now

.. but I was 18.

A few days later and sober I did wonder if the colleague remembered. Ended up joking about the night and she finally admitted she remembered. Would often kiss and fool around at work

By *ragsterMan 12 weeks ago

Blackburn

Teesside

I see you liked the stories

By *D123Man 12 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Some great stories

By *xtrafetishCouple (FF) 12 weeks ago

London

I really feel this too my bones.. most people look at me sweet an innocent.. if someone was to.offer a cream pie I would generally say yes an be very disappointed in finding out what that actually meant

But know I can fully control a room like I did not to long ago.. got a girl on her knees begging to suck a man's dick she had never meet.. begging to have it stuffed in to her mouth.. she was Soo wet and she love everything second.. the next lady was on a spanking bench an her parent was getting a train on her an every new guy I would make sure she was nice an wet ready for the next

By *j and c 2Couple 12 weeks ago

mullingar

Teesside

Love imagining what people look like under their clothes. Ate they shaven, natural etc. Fixated on guessing what panties they wear.

Love to see no vpl or a sign of thong

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Would love to hear some

More privately

By *ocktoplaywithMan 10 weeks ago

Derby

I’ve had two experiences, both involving female medical staff and my cock.

A few years ago I had to see a consultant regarding a lump I had in my groin area. It turned out she was a very attractive Danish lady, great figure, and when she came in the room she had a female trainee doctor with her. She asked if I minded which I didn’t as the trainee was even more attractive, only looked about 16 but she must’ve been older.

Anyway before long I’m lying naked on the bed with the pair of them looking closely at my groin while they were holding my rapidly growing cock out the way and moving it from side to side. The consultant was even talking to the trainee about my cock.

On another occasion I had been in hospital for a new knee. The various drugs I was given had an effect on me that meant I couldn’t piss and needed a catheter. A very pretty Indian doctor discussed it with me and then I had to get my cock out for her to insert it. Easier said than done, she was ages with my cock in hand while she tried to get it in. She was ages trying with the result I was rock hard. She apologised and I said it’s quite alright. She went and got some lube or something and I was still hard but this time she got it in.

By *usie pTV/TS 10 weeks ago

taunton

oh fooking hell lol

By *lderWiserNowMan 10 weeks ago

Kettering

By *ragsterMan 10 weeks ago

Blackburn

"I’ve had two experiences, both involving female medical staff and my cock.

A few years ago I had to see a consultant regarding a lump I had in my groin area. It turned out she was a very attractive Danish lady, great figure, and when she came in the room she had a female trainee doctor with her. She asked if I minded which I didn’t as the trainee was even more attractive, only looked about 16 but she must’ve been older.

Anyway before long I’m lying naked on the bed with the pair of them looking closely at my groin while they were holding my rapidly growing cock out the way and moving it from side to side. The consultant was even talking to the trainee about my cock.

On another occasion I had been in hospital for a new knee. The various drugs I was given had an effect on me that meant I couldn’t piss and needed a catheter. A very pretty Indian doctor discussed it with me and then I had to get my cock out for her to insert it. Easier said than done, she was ages with my cock in hand while she tried to get it in. She was ages trying with the result I was rock hard. She apologised and I said it’s quite alright. She went and got some lube or something and I was still hard but this time she got it in. "

Love this

By *ngusdresserTV/TS 10 weeks ago

arbroath

Sat in a park in the summer to eat a Mcds. Park was mobbed so all the picnic benches had been taken, so I just sat down randomly on the grass where there was a bit of space. Same as most other people had done.

No sooner sat down that I realised the way I'd say down meant I was almost directly looking at a picnic bench 7 feet away. There was three guys and a girl on the bench. The girl was at the end and was almost pointing directly at me. She was with the boy beside her as she was leaned in to him.

On my part, it wasn't intentional, I'd just sat so the sun wouldn't be in my face, and I was half laying back on my elbow to be comfortable. It would have been quite awkward to move and I hadn't done anything wrong so I just sat still and started on my burger.

Obviously, I was trying not to look, but I'm naturally a voyeur and opportunities don't often spring up.

I was glancing at her legs, they weren't directly at me, just slightly offset. Her loose skirt was just above her knees,so I could see quite a bit of thigh. Not much in itself, but still a nice view. I kept trying not to look, i was far too close to the table and she was also with four guys.

The guys were talking amongst themselves and mostly ignoring her, she was leaning in to the conversation but not joining in on it.

She was very pretty and slim, she moved her legs, closer together and back again. I was drawn down to her legs again and the restrictive view up her skirt. She was showing a little more thigh. I was both cursing my seating position and enjoying it. If I had sat more to the left, I would have been able to see right up, but if I'd say more to my left, it probably would have been obvious to half the part what I did and was doing. After all, it had been purely accidental on my part.

I noticed her head move and I looked up. Straight into her eyes !

It was obvious I'd been looking up her skirt as she was looking straight at me as I'd lifted my eyes up.

She turned and looked at her boyfriend, and I thought I was in for it. Heart stopping moment. Face flushed red.

The boyfriend never noticed, and she looked back at me.

Then I noticed her legs move. It was out of the periphery of my sight, but I could see she had moved her legs straight towards me, and had opened them slightly more.

I couldn't look down as she was holding my gaze. It would have been obvious. I so desperately wanted to look down.

It lasted probably a few seconds.

The realisation of what she had done, the decision making on whether to look etc. felt like minutes.

My face was flushed.

I broke eye contact and looked down.

I could see straight between her legs her smooth white thighs, and all the way up to a pair of yellow panties.

My heart stopped. It was one of the most erotic things ever to that point (I'd been married by then)

Her loose skirt was hanging down quite a bit between her thighs so I couldn't really see clearly, but I could see enough. I raised my eyes again to meet hers. She smiled nicely at me. My heart skipped again. She looked over at her man again, this time dropping her left hand down under the table to rest on her skirt.

My eyes dropped to follow it. She pulled the skirt tight across the top of her legs and slid slightly forward at the same time.

Stunning, amazing, was able to clearly see her all of her yellow panties and a bit of bum cheek too.

Honestly just so erotic.

Then she shifted. They were all standing up. As she walked away, she turned back once and smiled.

By *j and c 2Couple 10 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ragsterMan 10 weeks ago

Blackburn

"Sat in a park in the summer to eat a Mcds. Park was mobbed so all the picnic benches had been taken, so I just sat down randomly on the grass where there was a bit of space. Same as most other people had done.

No sooner sat down that I realised the way I'd say down meant I was almost directly looking at a picnic bench 7 feet away. There was three guys and a girl on the bench. The girl was at the end and was almost pointing directly at me. She was with the boy beside her as she was leaned in to him.

On my part, it wasn't intentional, I'd just sat so the sun wouldn't be in my face, and I was half laying back on my elbow to be comfortable. It would have been quite awkward to move and I hadn't done anything wrong so I just sat still and started on my burger.

Obviously, I was trying not to look, but I'm naturally a voyeur and opportunities don't often spring up.

I was glancing at her legs, they weren't directly at me, just slightly offset. Her loose skirt was just above her knees,so I could see quite a bit of thigh. Not much in itself, but still a nice view. I kept trying not to look, i was far too close to the table and she was also with four guys.

The guys were talking amongst themselves and mostly ignoring her, she was leaning in to the conversation but not joining in on it.

She was very pretty and slim, she moved her legs, closer together and back again. I was drawn down to her legs again and the restrictive view up her skirt. She was showing a little more thigh. I was both cursing my seating position and enjoying it. If I had sat more to the left, I would have been able to see right up, but if I'd say more to my left, it probably would have been obvious to half the part what I did and was doing. After all, it had been purely accidental on my part.

I noticed her head move and I looked up. Straight into her eyes !

It was obvious I'd been looking up her skirt as she was looking straight at me as I'd lifted my eyes up.

She turned and looked at her boyfriend, and I thought I was in for it. Heart stopping moment. Face flushed red.

The boyfriend never noticed, and she looked back at me.

Then I noticed her legs move. It was out of the periphery of my sight, but I could see she had moved her legs straight towards me, and had opened them slightly more.

I couldn't look down as she was holding my gaze. It would have been obvious. I so desperately wanted to look down.

It lasted probably a few seconds.

The realisation of what she had done, the decision making on whether to look etc. felt like minutes.

My face was flushed.

I broke eye contact and looked down.

I could see straight between her legs her smooth white thighs, and all the way up to a pair of yellow panties.

My heart stopped. It was one of the most erotic things ever to that point (I'd been married by then)

Her loose skirt was hanging down quite a bit between her thighs so I couldn't really see clearly, but I could see enough. I raised my eyes again to meet hers. She smiled nicely at me. My heart skipped again. She looked over at her man again, this time dropping her left hand down under the table to rest on her skirt.

My eyes dropped to follow it. She pulled the skirt tight across the top of her legs and slid slightly forward at the same time.

Stunning, amazing, was able to clearly see her all of her yellow panties and a bit of bum cheek too.

Honestly just so erotic.

Then she shifted. They were all standing up. As she walked away, she turned back once and smiled.

"

Wow

By *ornyfella58Man 9 weeks ago

thirsk

My niece saw me looking up her skirt

By *hattyman2022Man 4 weeks ago

Teesside

Oops what happened. Was itnworth it ha

By *hattyman2022Man 4 weeks ago

Teesside

Absolutely. It's the most innocent and subtle things

By *eenet1Man 4 weeks ago

Chester

I'm now married to my dental nurse after we hit it off in a club we both used to go to,everything I hoped she'd be in the bedroom.

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

A friend and I were abroad and decided to relax in the jacuzzi in our room. The water was boiling hot so we had to get out and sit on the ledge to cool down. I’d not seen him for months and noticed he had a new tattoo on his thigh.

I innocently touched his leg tattoo like “what’s that?” and the mood changed as soon as I did. we both awkwardly paused and looked into each others eyes, sort of like that moment when you’re about to kiss, but none of us said anything it was strange. It felt like it went on for ages but it was probably only a few seconds.

He then put his hand on my thigh too, and then our other mates barged in the room and we both jolted apart as if we’d been caught doing something we shouldn’t.

We didn’t say a word during that whole situation. Always sticks in my mind

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple 4 weeks ago

Midlands

The length of my hair means my hairdresser ends up brushing against my nipples and they are very sensitive. I have also been known to make moaning sounds when having my head massaged while my hair is being washed. I was so embarrassed.

Mrs

By *ifeappreciatorMan 4 weeks ago

renfrewshire

To set some context first, my wife has always had a hairy pussy, ever since the first time I slipped down her panties when we were both 16. Now nearly 50. In all these years, she’s only shaved it once bare off.

Anyway, it round about the year 2003 and my wife’s younger sister comes to stay with us for around 6 weeks as our house is close to the uni she’s attending. Back then it was just my wife and I, no kids. Anyway my sister in law is petite, around 5ft, small frame, blond hair and small tits, would say a B cup at best. But what an amazing pair of legs and ass she has. Back then we only had one shower, which was in the main bathroom. So the routine was whoever was up first would grab a shower. After my wife showered and went downstairs for a coffee, I heard my sister in law go in to the bathroom. I waited for a couple of mins until I heard the shower in full flow and put my ear up to the door. It unexpectedly opened a little as obviously hadn’t been closed over properly so I popped my round round. My sister in law had her back to me, and Christ, what an amazing sight. Amazing ass and I could see her pussy buldge for the back. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. She turned round whilst washing her hair with her eyes closed and I got a full eye full of her full today. Christ, I thought my wife’s pussy was hairy but hers was so dark and full all down her legs. I pulled my head back out the bathroom and to this day she doesn’t know what I saw. She was around 19 at the time. I’ve wanked myself so many times thinking about her and have to admit I’ve even imagined her when pumping my wife lol.

By *achig11Man 4 weeks ago

Manchester

"Can't beat seeing a pair of braless tits ..such a horny sight..

"

If only could like a post

By *obbsCDMan 7 days ago

Truro

"Love imagining what people look like under their clothes. Ate they shaven, natural etc. Fixated on guessing what panties they wear.

Love to see no vpl or a sign of thong"

I do the same. Imagine bush or shaved etc.

By *ountryboy25Man 7 days ago

Nearby

Hot Spanish coworker stroking her legs in a meeting the other day

By *mogyMan 6 days ago

middlesbrough

Out with work colleague, unisex toilet, small micro bar,having a wee,colleague walks in toilet, I was just finishing wee,she looked at my cock,said very nice,she then lifted her dress up,no nicknicks, had her pee, dress pulled high, shaved fanny, I said very nice,,she slowly wiped,and we left together,,

By *ockforplay66Man 6 days ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

I was driving many years ago, and saw a female hitch hiker at the exit to the services. It was daylight but starting to rain and the cardboard sign she was holding was for the same town I was heading to anyway.

I stopped and offered her a lift, she jumped in, throwing her rucksack in the back. When she got in the front, her knee length skirt rode up slightly, and exposed her very pale, soft bare legs.

We chatted about all sorts of crap during the journey, and I found out she was single, having recently dumped her boyfriend as she caught him cheating with her friend.

After a couple of hours, we got to our destination, and as I dropped her off she just gave me a little peck on the cheek and touched my arm, saying thank you.

Off she went, never saw her again, but wanked many times over her and the “what could have been” !!

By *j and c 2Couple 6 days ago

mullingar

By *xxxMan 6 days ago

Bedford & Chester

By *itboyslim2Man 6 days ago

stevenage

By *opking99Man 6 days ago

Chester

My dad has carers and I’ve taken a bit of a shine to one in particular.

We always flirt and she has an amazing body. She has an Eastern European look to her and the accent.

A few weeks ago, she was bending over and she had tight leggings on. I couldn’t stop looking at her arse and the lacy thong that she had on.

Last week we had a chat over a coffee and we flirted more.

She got up and hugged me as she had to go

I think she could feel the connection and we kissed.

It went on and on to a point where we continued into the back bedroom. She pulled down her pants and I licked her out from behind and then she started to come

She was so demanding like .. fuck me and fuck me harder

I bent her over and fucked her from behind.

We got up and she took all of my cum in her mouth

We’ve messaged each since but not seen each other.

By *usie pTV/TS 5 days ago

taunton

Lol that doesn't fit the innocent part but erotic yes.

By *ankman69Man 5 days ago

Stanhope village,

Had to go into hospital for a day opp on my balls, a small lump.

The nurse who was looking after me was very good looking and looked great in her uniform.

She had to shave my balls, and we chatted and flirted.

The guy in the next day really fancied her and said “i will date her” i said no chance.

I come out of the op she checked me and we flirted some more, and she said “its no aloud but can i give you my number ? I took it from her.

The guy in the next bed was fuming lol.

She wheeled me to the door we had a kiss parted.

I never phoned her as i was dating, but as it happened we split, often think about what could of been lol

» Add a new message to this topic