FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mature neighbour - true story

Mature neighbour - true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveuk_111 OP   Man 33 weeks ago

Midlands

Love reading the stories, thought I'd share a true story from a few years ago.... bare with me as first time posting.

Going back a few years, I've just turned 19, moved into my first flat shared with a couple of friends. It was a small block of flats with 2 floors, 3 on each floor all sharing an entrance door with intercom which controlled the door. Everyone kept themselves to themselves, the odd 'hello' as you passed anyone but that was pretty much it. On our floor we had a single lady living next door to us at the time we thought she was in her late 40s, early 50s but was hard to tell. We knew she had a son who used to visit at weekends but that was it. Didn't really notice her to be honest, as I said we all kept ourselves to ourselves. Anyway one night me and my flatmates went out and got what I call absolutely wasted ... hey we were all in our late teens. Anyway somehow we got separated and after a few hours I made my way home. As I got to the door, realising we all left together and I didn't have my keys, I buzzed my flat thinking someone would be home.... they weren't. Shit.... it's 3am ... what do I do? I noticed our neighbours light was on so buzzed her...."errr hello" responded.... "Sorry, I'm from nextdoor, I've forgot my keys and no-one is in, can you open the door for me so I can wait in the hallway".."yes, no problems"...... buuuzzzz, the door unlocked. Great I'm in and can at least wait in the warmth.

As I walked up to our door, next doors opened and out came our neighbour. Now as I said never really noticed her before but she was now stood in her door with the tightest, shortest little black dress on, strappy heels with a glass of wine in her hand. Wowsers I thought. "You're lucky, I've just got in myself. You can come and wait inside" she says, for some unknown reason my response went " no it's ok, my mates will be here soon".... what an idiot I thought to myself. Luckily she quickly responded with " no, come in. I'm not taking no for an answer" with that she turned around and walked back inside, leaving her door wide open. I did what I was told and followed her in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adyinred696969Couple 33 weeks ago

Brecon

By *SAwanted321Man 33 weeks ago

haywards heath

Looking forward to the rest

By *andy IanMan 33 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Tell us more

By *eppers50Man 33 weeks ago

Stockport

Not the time to stop

By *he Dark Knight09Man 33 weeks ago

London

Great start

By *ecker30Man 33 weeks ago

Northwich

??

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Good start

By *duk70Man 33 weeks ago

langley

Midlands

I followed her through to her lounge and sat down on her sofa, feeling wasted but also not being able to stop staring at this amazing woman stood at the window. Her dress so tight it showed off all her fine curves.

As I explained how I became locked out, she told me not to worry and that she had been out with her friends and had just got back. Then she says " yes disappointed, wasn't expecting to come home alone" and with that she walked out of the lounge and into the kitchen. She returned few seconds later with an empty wine glass and a bottle of wine. She poured me a glass and sat on the chair opposite.

We made small talk but all I could do was stare at her sexy legs, the way she was sitting I could just get a glimpse of her thigh and that she was wearing hold ups. She must have seen me looking but didn't say a word. She was leaning back in her chair and arching her back as we spoke, I could see her breasts pushing against her tight dress, the top of her breasts sticking out the top. Not sure if it was because I was wasted but she looked amazing!!

Anyway I finished my drink and said "I need to check if my mates are back" to which she responded with "we'd have heard them come back, have another drink". With that she got up and walked over..... I held up my glass and she started pouring the wine, not sure if it was me or her but suddenly the bottle slipped and wine poured over my trousers....." oh shit.... I'm so sorry, quick get them off or it will stain". Without giving me a chance to respond she had put the bottle down and started undoing my belt and had my trousers off in a flash.

"There I'll put them in the dryer" and went back to the kitchen. She returned, poured me another glass of wine and sat opposite me again. This time instead of have her legs crossed showing her thighs, she sat with her legs slightly open... just enough to see she had no knickers on but not enough to actually see her pussy. She carried on with the small talk but as she did her legs were opening slowly. As I sat there in my shirt and boxers I couldn't help but get hard and this is when I began to realise I lived next door to a horny, single milf.

By *on81282Man 33 weeks ago

saltburn

This works for me

Midlands

As she sat infront of me legs open, carrying on her conversation as if everything was normal I could see she was looking to see how hard my cock was getting. Every now and then licking her lips which now had fresh red lipstick on.

More to come....

By *duk70Man 33 weeks ago

langley

By *exbot 1Man 33 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very hot

By *usie pTV/TS 33 weeks ago

taunton

By *hil911Man 33 weeks ago

Solihull

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

Midlands

It was at this point, she quickly finished her glass of wine, stood up and boldy said..... "Look,my intention tonight was to bring a guy(or 2) back for a good fucking, I can see your cock is rock hard. Just fucking get it out and let me suck it" with that she walked over pulled me up off the sofa and pulled down my boxers all in one motion.

Wow.... she's done that before .... she knelt down and swallowed my whole length down to the balls. Moaning as she sucked hard on my cock, as built a rhythm of sucking hard and deep, then slowly sliding out my cock and licking the tip before going down hard again. Wow I thought how have I never known this lady before..... then I realised I didn't even know her name..... suddenly I spoke .. don't ask me why but " wow you're good, what's your name?" ..... " she looked up at my with my cock in her mouth and just winked.

Midlands

It's a good job I had drank loads, otherwise I'd have blown my load ages ago. Seeing her head going up and down with the the tops of her holdups just showing was an amazing sight.

She stopped sucking, stood up and said " my turn, lean back on the sofa" with that I leant back and she pulled her dress up round her waist exposing her bald and quite visible juicy pussy and straddled my mouth.

I grabbed her legs with my hands and she instantly stood up and firmly told me " no, I'm in charge here. Don't touch unless I say" she then pushed my hands to the floor and pinned them down with her heels before sitting back down.

She tasted amazing..... I'd never had anyone like his before, vision of her as I looked up was amazing. Every few seconds she would stand so I could get a full view of her soaking pussy, every time she did her lips were getting further and further apart and the juice was dripping.

"Right.. I need cock inside me now!" With that off she got, got on her hands and knees and shouted "FUCK ME....NOW!"

I almost came there and then, but did as I was told and slid my cock deep in her soaking pussy. To which she moaned, loudly and then said" you can touch me now"

With that I grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard as she moaned and was very loudly telling me to fuck her harder.....I lasted 3 or 4 minutes before unloading what felt like a tidal wave of cum deep inside her.

As I pulled out, she said" mmmmm that was a lot of cum.... don't think I've finished with you yet!" As she said that she stood up pulled down her dress and said I'll be back in a minute...

Midlands

Shall I keep going?

By *ormladMan 33 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *hilledguy2020Man 33 weeks ago

Felling

By *ick007Man 33 weeks ago

Sandy

Yes mate very good story

By *ndecidedjMan 33 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Stiflers mum!

By *oxy4youTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Henfield

By *hil911Man 33 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ynamo301Man 33 weeks ago

North West

By *hocko87Man 33 weeks ago

dublin

Fuck me pink omg what a horny story

By *ougarandcubessexCouple 33 weeks ago

Colchester ,Essex

Midlands

As I was recovering, she had left the room I presumed to make a drink but then I heard muffled what I thought was talking... by this time it was around 4:15(ish). It was I could hear talking.... I quickly pulled on my boxers and sat on the sofa then I heard the front door shut, more talking then the door opened and she walked back in saying "he's here, you bloody locked him out"

Then in walked my 2 flatmates, I say walked in more like stumbled in extremely pissed.

Straight away noticed I'm not wearing trousers "err what's been going on here mate fucking hell".

She instantly says "I spilt wine on his trousers ..... they are in the dryer don't worry guys". "wine, you got any more" was the response....

"Yes hang on..." off she went into the kitchen for more glasses.

"She's looking hot as fuck tonight, how long you been here?"

"About an hour or so"

"Did you see those tits and that ass, fucking sexy lady"

"Yea a milf" say my other mate.

Now these 2 are wasted so I know for a fact that although they were trying to whisper she heard everything they were saying. She returned with the glasses poured some drinks and sat down.

"So you boys, had a good night?"

"Yea, it was great"

"Can't be that good, you've both come home alone"

That's the gist of the conversation which then led to a bit of flirting but then sort of fissled out,due to the time I think.

I think she could tell that my mates were flagging, I was wishing they both fucked off so we could continue where we left off.....

The bottle of wine was empty " I'll just get another" off she went to the kitchen....

I said "guys bout time you left"

"Huh, how come?.... oh... you think..... good luck with that mate lol"

Again not quiet.... the door open and in she walked.....Only this time the dress had been removed and she stood there in her heels, hold ups and nothing else ....

"right boys.... your mate has already filled me up once and that IS NOT enough, get your fucking cocks out your night isn't over yet!"

Fucking hell.... none of us knew what to do.... we all looked at each other all thinking the same thing...

"I mean it, get your cocks out. I didn't take you boys to be wimps. I need more cock"

With that she sat on the sofa spread her legs and started slowly rubbing her pussy.... she pushed her fingers in and scooped out some of my cum, showed us all and said "look...thats not enough" and then licked her fingers....

My mates were shocked and one asked.... " really?"

"Yes get your cocks out"

As she continued playing with her pussy. We all stood up and almost in sync got our cocks out....

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *800 M101Man 33 weeks ago

County Durham

By *titch69Man 33 weeks ago

Torbaydos

By *kpiercedCouple 33 weeks ago

walsall

Chester le street

So horny

By *ary1001xMan 33 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *j and c 2Couple 33 weeks ago

mullingar

By *evonFbsCouple 33 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ndecidedjMan 33 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *iscoman7771000Man 33 weeks ago

birmingham

Hope there is more to come

Excellent story

By *ipper truckMan 33 weeks ago

near by

ayr / glasgow

By *igerman23Man 33 weeks ago

hayes

Lucky boy.shes a dream

By *nlyme40Man 33 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *erri AnneTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story

By *ash78Man 33 weeks ago

leeds

By *imbob2145Man 33 weeks ago

stirling

By *..NemoMan 33 weeks ago

Durham

By *ricky09Man 33 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Midlands

So there all 3 of stood in our neighbours lounge with our cocks out watching this absolutely sexy lady, legs spread on the sofa rubbing her extremely wet pussy.

Our cocks all twitching in anticipation.....

"That's better lads, this is what I was hoping for when I went out tonight"

With that she sat up and beckoned us over....

Taking a cock in each hand (both my flat mates)

She looked my square in the eyes and said "I want you back in my mouth" and again, straight down on my length.

What a sight.

"Boys you can all touch away now" my mates didn't need telling twice....

1 went straight to touching her pussy, the other touching and groping her lovely tits (I'd say 34/36C, lovely big nipples and a slight sagging)

This carried on for a few minutes with her alternating her mouth between us all.

"Right boys, you need to show me what you've got, I want fucking good! Oh.... and don't be shy!. I won't be"

With that she stands up pushes my mate on the sofa and straddles his cock.....

Making loud moans as she slides down on his cock. "Mmmmmm I want you 2 to stand there"

And points to the floor by her side.

taunton

Oh fooking hell why do I read these stories during the day when I should be woirking lol

By *elsh_72Man 33 weeks ago

Bridgend

Pinned

By *eeker of pleasureMan 33 weeks ago

manchester

Midlands

She reached out and grabbed our 2 cocks pulling us closer while quite firmly wanking us at the same time grinding on my mates cock.

She was insatiable..... and so fucking sexy

She takes our cocks and starts trying to get them both in her mouth- she'd obviously done this before as knew exactly what to do...

Now me and my mates had never seen each others cocks before, let alone have them touching...but it was so horny we didn't mind- think the alcohol helped

She quite expertly rode cock and sucked us both using her hands to alternate between grabbing our balls, wanking our cocks and rubbing her tits.

Before long she stopped and stood up...."Right .... what next?" She asked

My mate is always banging on how he liked anal... so was not surprised when he says "can I do your ass?"

The response took him by surprise I think...."mmmm yes you can, but first you'd have to lick my pussy"

Instant response "hell yea" she lays back down and spreads her legs and my mate with no hesitation starts licking her wet pussy.

Now- this is where I think the drink came in as he had completely forgot I had filled this pussy with cum about 30 minutes prior.... or at least that is what I thought.

"Mmmmm good boy, that's it lick my cum filled pussy good, mmmmmm"

No hesitation from my mate and carries on..

Me and my other mate are stood stroking.....

After a few minutes of this she says "mmmmm you've earned your reward, now fuck my ass"

With that she got up told my mate who was wanking next to me to lay on the floor and sat down on his cock..... leaned forward and told my other mate to claim his reward and put his cock in her ass.

There she was riding a cock and being fucked in the ass at the same time..... she fucking loved it!!

"That's it, c'mon boys fuck me hard!, fuck me, fuck me" she was shouting all the time I was wanking over her face.

Before long my mate erupted in her ass shortly followed by the other cumming in her pussy....

"Mmmm good boys" she stood up some cum dripped onto my mate on the floor, she bent over and licked it up.

I took my chance as she was bent over and slid my cock inside her soaking pussy, fucked her for a few minutes before cumming inside for the second time.

We all chilled for a few minutes before saying we need to get going.

"Mmm don't be shy now neighbours, doors always open"

We got up and left ... just as we were walking out the door she says" Stacey, my name is Stacey and winked at me"

I have plenty of more stories about Stacey... you'll have to let me know if you want to hear them

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wow fantastic, I would love a neighbour like that

By *tanlee1512Man 33 weeks ago

Epsom

Give us her address mate lol

By *eeker of pleasureMan 33 weeks ago

manchester

Crack on

By *itom18Man 33 weeks ago

Wigan

Oh carry on

By *lugoneMan 33 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 33 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *eandher4and9Couple 33 weeks ago

leeds

ayr / glasgow

Please continue the rest of stories on here

Just had a amazing wank there reading this

By *im66123Man 33 weeks ago

newcastle

Please tell us more about Stacey

By *oyntzMan 33 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Chester le street

Love it

taunton

Yes please more stories

By *adyinred696969Couple 32 weeks ago

Brecon

By *igkidexyMan 32 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow ??

By *mfao88Man 32 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Yes please. Would love to hear more

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

Yes please more of Stacy's stories

By *knick45Man 32 weeks ago

Bristol

By *oss25Man 32 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *lkNhungMan 32 weeks ago

Luton

Very hot story, we definitely wanna hear more stories about Stacy

By *oppy12Man 32 weeks ago

Swindon

By *andi_mmfCouple 32 weeks ago

Whitehaven

More Stacey!!

By *ean6047Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

By *ricky09Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ixon bearCouple 32 weeks ago

same where

By *en4funoxonMan 32 weeks ago

Banbury

More about Stacey please

By *lan1chunkyMan 32 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *rai69Man 32 weeks ago

Colchester

By *D123Man 32 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Definitely want to hear more!

By *ogan WillowCouple 32 weeks ago

Leeds

By *rgasmdonorMan 32 weeks ago

millstreet

By *onsi69Man 32 weeks ago

llanfairpg

Keep sharing my friend

By *ot Wife and HimCouple 32 weeks ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *ogan WillowCouple 32 weeks ago

Leeds

By *tirlingshire matureMan 32 weeks ago

falkirk

Used to have fun with a neighbour for years into her 80’s

By *agnar1980Man 32 weeks ago

Poole

By *SpiresMan 32 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *lymouth nice guyMan 32 weeks ago

Plymouth

More please

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

By *ndyjaneCouple 32 weeks ago

Wigan

"So there all 3 of stood in our neighbours lounge with our cocks out watching this absolutely sexy lady, legs spread on the sofa rubbing her extremely wet pussy.

Our cocks all twitching in anticipation.....

"That's better lads, this is what I was hoping for when I went out tonight"

With that she sat up and beckoned us over....

Taking a cock in each hand (both my flat mates)

She looked my square in the eyes and said "I want you back in my mouth" and again, straight down on my length.

What a sight.

"Boys you can all touch away now" my mates didn't need telling twice....

1 went straight to touching her pussy, the other touching and groping her lovely tits (I'd say 34/36C, lovely big nipples and a slight sagging)

This carried on for a few minutes with her alternating her mouth between us all.

"Right boys, you need to show me what you've got, I want fucking good! Oh.... and don't be shy!. I won't be"

With that she stands up pushes my mate on the sofa and straddles his cock.....

Making loud moans as she slides down on his cock. "Mmmmmm I want you 2 to stand there"

And points to the floor by her side.

"

By *imandher2Couple 32 weeks ago

Liverpool

This is a good story but it's hard to believe. Surely the first thing women do after a night out is take off their high heels before pouring themselves a drink?

By *umpstyleMan 32 weeks ago

North

By *andshappyCouple 32 weeks ago

winsford

Great story

By *yceloonMan 32 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *erri AnneTV/TS 32 weeks ago