FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Shared Wives Club Part 4

The Shared Wives Club Part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luegreen OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Seventeen.

“Did you enjoy your meal last night when I came home Dave?”

“Uh what do you mean hun, I went straight to bed with you, I didn’t have anything to eat after about 9 pm.”

“Really?, oh it must have been someone else licking out the stale cum from my well fucked holes in our bedroom then.”

Fuck I had assumed my wife was so d*unk last night she would not be aware that I had gone down on her and feasted upon the copious amounts of semen emanating from her cunt and arse hole.

“Look Dave, no need to feel embarrassed about it, lots of guys like to eat out other men’s seed from their wives well fucked orifices.”

“Really? You don’t think it’s that unusual then.”

“Nope, perfectly natural behavior for a cuckold.”

I wasn’t going to argue with my wife because let’s face it guys that’s exactly what I was, surely only a cuckold could get sexual pleasure from eating other men’s seamen from his wife’s holes.

I decided to change the subject and asked her who had taken the pic and video I had received the night before.

“I bet your hoping it was one of those black studs you admired so much in Ray and Stephs photos.”

“How the fucking hell does she do it guys, it’s so bloody unfair, I swear to god this woman can read my mind. On the other hand perhaps I am so dumb it’s not that difficult for an intelligent girl such as Rachel to know what I am thinking most of the time.”

“I was wondering if it might have been one of those guys Rach, the contrast between the skin tones when he was fucking you would look amazing.”

“Well to put you out of your misery I will tell you this, no it was not one of the black guys from Stephs pics, in fact it was not any black guy.”

“Oh, who was it then?”

I could not hide the disappointment from my face.

“Don’t worry I think once you see who it was I think you will be just as excited as if it was one of those black studs.”

What did she mean by see, how was I going to see who it had been, I was about to ask this when Rachel explained.

“A lot of vids and pics were taken last night and Charles still has all the pics from my time with him and Steve in that hotel in Chester. He has promised to post the whole lot up later on today and place it in our private room on the cuckold fart web site. We can control who has access to that room so the images will not get out onto the open web.”

“Wow that’s amazing hun, I can’t wait to see all the action, can you tell me a little of what happened last night?”

“No I think it would be more exciting for you if you see it all without any prior knowledge of what took place. Once Charles has posted it, he said he would let me know when it’s done, we can come back to bed and watch it together while having a little play. I have to warn you though, I am a little sore in both holes down below.”

We heard nothing from Charles all day and I could tell Rachel was starting to get annoyed and frustrated with the lack of contact, at one point she wondered out aloud

“For fucks sake how long does it take to post up some pics and videos?”

It was early evening when finally she received a text from him stating that he had up loaded all the media for us both to peruse at our leisure.

Was it worth the wait?

Find out in the next chapter.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ohn_d57Man 32 weeks ago

Bedlington

By *ohn_d57Man 32 weeks ago

Bedlington

[Removed by poster at 16/10/23 07:42:20]

By *_new_memberMan 32 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

I'm sure it was

By *att damonMan 32 weeks ago

Southampton

By *cubasexMan 32 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ussyeater692Man 32 weeks ago

Wrexham

Can't wait to find out

By *raigs3386Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

Can't wait to hear what is posted

By *DB007Man 32 weeks ago

lichfield

By *oni and lingamCouple 32 weeks ago

HULL

Who is the photographer??? I'm thinking it's got to be woman, perhaps one of her GFS or the barista xx

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 32 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 32 weeks ago

Stortford

Can't wait to find out who?

Bangor

"Who is the photographer??? I'm thinking it's got to be woman, perhaps one of her GFS or the barista xx"

Good guess, she is one of the candidates I'm thinking of. I haven't yet decided, there are four people I am considering. There are however several chapter yet to be written before I have to decide finally on the identity of the photographer.

By *wakers14Man 32 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *orkiepud_69Couple 32 weeks ago

Scarborough

HULL

"Who is the photographer??? I'm thinking it's got to be woman, perhaps one of her GFS or the barista xx

Good guess, she is one of the candidates I'm thinking of. I haven't yet decided, there are four people I am considering. There are however several chapter yet to be written before I have to decide finally on the identity of the photographer."

It could be the old man, perhaps he is the money man. X

By *stwo80Couple 32 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *illie B. HardaganMan 32 weeks ago

Leyland

By *ton_maleMan 32 weeks ago

Shoreham

This is such a great story

By *oppy12Man 32 weeks ago

Swindon

By *UFSWoman 32 weeks ago

belfast

By *palgMan 32 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

By *andy IanMan 32 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Pity we can’t see any of the vid or photo’s

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

By *D123Man 32 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Can't wait!

By *ack again100Man 32 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *on81282Man 32 weeks ago

saltburn

I can’t wait to hear!

By *ushin boundariesCouple 32 weeks ago

halstead

By *hil1975Man 32 weeks ago

Chesham

Fantastic story.

By *xxx73Man 32 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *andi_mmfCouple 32 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great cliffhanger

By *ot Wife and HimCouple 32 weeks ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *sprey6Man 32 weeks ago

Here!

Brilliant once more!

By *ig daddy 1969Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

By *ed-devilsCouple 32 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *yceloonMan 32 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *uncouplerk40Couple 32 weeks ago

TD

Loving it (still)

By *wistedsaintMan 32 weeks ago

Hotel Near You

As always - awesome writing

Bangor

Chapter Eighteen

We both decided we would have an early supper and our evening showers then head off to bed for what I was hoping would be a long night of viewing filthy pics and videos and banging the arse off my wife.

By 9 pm we were all set, propped up in bed with the lap top on my knee about to log into our private room on the cuckhold fart web site.

Rachel issued me the following warning I had lost count how many times she had said something similar during the day while waiting for Charles to post up the images.

“Remember Dave this is going to be quite shocking for you especially the videos, I really let myself go in them, some of the language I use and things I say you may well find quite disgusting. I act completely out of character; you will never have seen me behave like this before.

You are going to see me doing things with both men and women that you will only ever have seen in the most hard-core sex videos.”

Rachel’s warning had a dual effect on me, it simultaneously scared and excited me in equal measure, just think about it guys for a moment. Imagine it was you in bed with your wife or girlfriend and you are about to see her doing all kinds of sexual activities with a bunch of people how would you all feel?

I logged on to the cuckold fart web site and navigated to our private room, once inside it was clear Charles had indeed posted up loads of pictures and some videos. I won’t spend too much time on the photographs because I think most readers want to know the contents of the videos.

The pictures began with the meeting she had with Charles and young Steve in Chester; the details of this encounter have already been described in some detail so there is no need to go over them again.

The next folder consisted of action taking place in Charles’s home, many of these were extremely explicit and didn’t only feature Rachel but the other girls had starring roles too, but I know you are all waiting for the videos.

I was a little disappointed to see that only two videos had been up loaded, there was one short one of only 10 minutes or so but the second ran to over two hours.

With the intention of keeping the best until last I clicked on the smaller video first and this is what it showed.

Charles was conduction operations, giving instructions to both young Steve and Rachel and also guiding the camera person taking the videos, I still didn’t know who this was. Charles had positioned a chair in the center of his large lounge and told the young lad to sit on it.

He then said to Rachel

“Come on Rach let’s see what you can do, I want you to give a lap dance for the youngster and see if you can get him hard.”

Shouts of encouragement and dirty comments could be heard in the background, some of the nastiest were coming from Steph, the guys were being a little more respectful. I clearly heard Steph say

“I bet you can’t wait to get his young rock-hard cock into your slutty wet hole can you Rach”.

Before she began her gyrations she glanced briefly into either the camera lens or at the photographer, it was impossible to decide which. What was more certain however was the look of fear tinged with a level of excitement that was etched into her face. Harly surprising considering the ordeal she had ahead of her I suppose. There was something else in that look however, I felt sure it had to do with who the camera operator was. I would just have to wait to find out their identity but I was certainly intrigued by who it might be.

Rachel began to dance sexily around Steve, she shook her boobs in his face then turned around and bent over presenting her gorgeous posterior to him. Charles meanwhile seemed to be getting rather impatient.

He halted proceedings for a moment and said to my wife

“Let’s speed things up a little, strip off down to your underwear or we will be here all night.”

Without a moment’s hesitation the love of my life did as ordered then continue her sexy frolicking in front of the horny teenager, it was obvious however that Rachel was extremely embarrassed being the only partially naked person in the room.

Young Steve had by this time gone an ultra-bright shade of crimson, and the front of his trousers had tented up indicating her actions were doing the trick.

I really wish I could have been in the room to witness it all first hand, but I was also grateful to be able to watch it all on video I was still having a hard time coming to terms that it was really my wife carrying out these lewd actions.

Take a moment if you will readers to try and picture the scene, there was my gorgeous sexy wife now clad in only bra, knickers, stockings, suspenders and high heeled shoes, gyrating in front of an overly excited teenage virgin with a group of on lookers egging her on. How many of you would like to see your wife’s or girlfriends doing the same thing?

Once again Charles intervened

“Look at Steve’s cock Rachel, do you think it’s hard?”

“Yes, looks like it.”

“Would you like to see it Rach.”

My wife hesitated, and seemed too embarrassed to reply.

Charles continued

“Don’t be shy Rachel, be honest, would you like to see the hard cock of this young lad?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“Good girl, if your honest you will find you have a much more exciting time tonight, now beg for it, plead for him to show you his penis.”

This was so humiliating; Charles was going to make her beg to see the young lad’s endowment and she was going to have to do it in front of her two best friends and their husbands and the so far anonymous camera person. I held my breath I wasn’t sure if she was going to do it, and I couldn’t decide if I wanted her to or not.

Readers if it was your wife in this situation what would you want her to do, would you like to see her demean herself in front of her close friends and plead with the young lad to get his dick out?

Find out in the next chapter if Rachel stops proceedings in their tracks or if she begs the teenager to get his stiff penis out and lets things progress from there.

By *xeterman1Man 32 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *ountryfansCouple 32 weeks ago

huntingdon

Another great instalment.

Gloucester

Tewkesbury

Warrington

By *rgar27Man 32 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

As you asked question,wouldn't do it for me as not a wife share as you're not present ,good story though

Scarborough

By *ccasional75Man 32 weeks ago

dudley

halstead

Wrexham

Don't stop there

By *ndrea54TV/TS 32 weeks ago

cambridge

cheshire/Preston

Porthcawl

Southampton

Dudley

Whitehaven

Basingstoke

manchester

By *race_cpl6665Couple 32 weeks ago

Solihull

Hitchin

By *oxtrotOscar654Man 32 weeks ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait for the next chapter

By *erseybeefMan 32 weeks ago

st helier

Wish you wrote faster

By *D123Man 32 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *kpiercedCouple 32 weeks ago

walsall

By *oyntzMan 32 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *rdiscreet327Man 32 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

So hot!

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

So good

Bangor

Chapter Nineteen

Well as can be imagined folks, after pausing for a second or two my wife made up her mind and said to the young lad who although I didn’t think it was possible had gone an even deeper shade of red. His face was virtually glowing with embarrassment but the outline of his straining cock was clearly visible through his trousers.

“Can I see your young hard cock please Steve, I beg you I’m dying to see it, show this slutty married women what a young hard cock looks like, I am dying to see how hard I have made it.”

I took a quick glance at my wife who was sitting up along-side me in bed, she looked away in embarrassment, then turned back and looked me defiantly in the eye and said.

“Don’t give me that look Dave, I warned you that I would be doing and saying some fairly shocking things in these videos.”

Now some of you married guys will be nodding your heads in agreement with what I am about to say. At times it’s best not to say anything when your wife challenges you like this because you will not win the argument. So I did what countless other husbands have done since time in memorial, I kept my big mouth closed and switched my gaze down to the lap top screen.

The camera operator now zoomed close in so that young Steves groin area virtually filled the entire screen, the lad was fumbling with his flies attempting to undo the zip but his hands were shaking so much he was really struggling.

Rachel intervened and told him

“Let me do that for you Steve, I can’t wait to release your gorgeous cock.”

My wife pulled down his zip, fished inside his pants and brought out his erection, unfortunately this was a bit of a let-down. Although his cock was as stiff as a plank and as hard as rock it was below average on both length and girth. From the tenting that had appeared in his trousers I was expecting to see something far more impressive.

It’s difficult to exactly judge the length when looking at a video but I would guess it was maybe 5.5 inches at most and rather on the thin side. About the only thing it had going for it was it was as hard as a steel bar.

The camera now zoomed out and caught a look of disappointment on Rachels face, I probably should have stayed quiet but I couldn’t resist passing a comment.

“You don’t look that impressed hun, were you hoping it would be bigger?”

Damn, straight after I had said it I thought what a fucking stupid thing to say, it was almost certain to annoy her.

Luckily and surprisingly Rachel seemed cool and replied.

“Yes, from the bulge in his pants I had expected him to be around your size, it was rock hard though much stiffer than yours and really hot.”

“I can just about remember when I was 18 Rach and my cock would be like a steel rod too when I got an erection.”

On screen Rachel was now starting to feel and squeeze the young lads endowment and then began to wank it with a slow stroking motion.

Charles then told my wife to

“Give it a little kiss Rach, and have a taste of the pre cum that is starting to seep out of the end.”

She did as instructed, the camera operator once again focusing right in on the action and provided a close up of Rachel kissing then starting to lick and suck up the pre cum from the end of the young lads penis.

My wife then started to blow him, taking his full length into her mouth and down her throat, Steve looked like he would come any second.

Charles made her stop and told her

“Pull off him Rachel I want his first time with a woman to be when he ejaculates in a hot slutty middle class posh married cunt. Unless you would rather a does you up your dirty hole, would you prefer that?”

“Oh no Charles I don’t want him up my dirt box, but I can’t wait to feel him inside my soaking wet pussy.”

I didn’t dare look at my wife again after these nasty comments had been made, I knew better.

Rachel came off the young lad and the camera pulled back giving us a better view, without being told my wife took off her bra, pinched her nipples and presented both breasts to Steve, saying as she did so.

“Would you like to suck my big juicy nipples hun, you have made them so hard they are aching for your mouth.”

The young lad didn’t need telling twice he immediately began feasting on her right nipple, then switched over and commenced munching on her left.

In the background I could see Steph was beginning to make out with her husband Raymond and Carol was snogging her hubby Anthony. Charles was sitting in one of the easy chairs but only part of him could be seen. He was still performing the role of ring master, and although most of my focus remained on what Steve was doing to my wife’s nipples, I did notice he said something quietly to Carol and Steph. I couldn’t quite hear what he communicated but from what happened next it was fairly obvious.

The two girls now swopped places, so that Steph was now making out with Anthony and Carol was doing the same with Ray.

It certainly looked to me as though I was about to be observing a full blown orgy, I couldn’t wait for the action to progress.

Charles then leant forward in his chair bringing his large frame more completely into the picture, he turned, direction his attention back to Rachel and told her.

“Show him your dirty cunt, show him how wet he has made you tell him your box is hot for his cock, talk really filthy to him. Demonstrate to young Steve and your close friends how much you want his young cock banging up your fuck hole.”

As most readers can imagine I had a massive hard on since I had first began viewing this video, but as Charles spoke these absolutely disgusting words to my wife I lost control and had a massive orgasm I just couldn’t help myself.

“Jepers Dave, you perverted little cuck, listening to Charles verbally abusing me really turns you on doesn’t it. Do you like him treating me like a total slut, like his property to use any way he feels like?”

“I’m sorry Rach I can’t really explain why but it’s so exciting listening to the way he speaks to you and the things he gets you to do.”

Rachel passed over some tissues so that I could clear up my spent sperm, she had a look of disdain on her gorgeous visage and I came to the strong realization she was losing all respect for me.

Our attention was directed back to the computer screen as Rachel had now stood straight up and was pulling down her knickers. Once removed she held them in front of Steves nose and he took a massive sniff. His cock seemed to develop a mind of its own as he took in Rachels aroma, it began jumping about uncontrollably.

Rachel reached over and paused the video, she then told me something that completely blew my mind, find out what it was in the next chapter.

Here!

And I cannot wait. Thank you!!!!

Gloucester

belfast

Dudley

Scarborough

Porthcawl

By *on81282Man 32 weeks ago

saltburn

Faster, faster!

Wrexham

Omg this story is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter

By *ylon_cMan 32 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Absolutely dying for the next part, and the next......

Basingstoke

st helier

[Removed by poster at 18/10/23 12:45:24]

st helier

Need moor asap lol hate keep stopping

Warrington

Brilliant can't wait

halstead

Whitehaven

Great looking forward for more

By *acksunnydayCouple 32 weeks ago

Crosby

Enjoying this x

By *eterinpantiesukMan 32 weeks ago

southam

love teh way rachel is so bossy with hubby but so totally submissive to charles and even their freinds

manchester

burgess hill

Tewkesbury

Hitchin

By *race_cpl6665Couple 32 weeks ago

Solihull

This just gets better

By *yceloonMan 32 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *ndrea54TV/TS 32 weeks ago

cambridge

By *D123Man 32 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *axixxxMan 32 weeks ago

Bathgate

Bangor

Chapter Twenty

“You have to be fucking joking Rach, no way would you girls agree to that.”

My wife had just told me something absolutely incredible and I wasn’t sure if she was teasing me although the expression on her face seemed in deadly earnest.

Let me just back up a little first and explain something to you all, although my wife and I had never disgust it I had assumed that although she is on birth control, both she and the other two girls would insist that all the men wear condoms during this orgy.

Rachel had now paused the video to reveal that all the action I would be watching would be taking place bare back, even the prudish Carol would let the men ride her with no protection on their hard cocks.

Rachel then made a confession, she told me this astounding information.

“When I went for a Coffee with Steph ages ago and she told me about the SWC, she informed me that condoms are never worn, all sex is bare back among club members.”

“Fucking hell Rach why didn’t you tell me this before?”

“I’m not sure, probably because it would freak you out and you would stop me from meeting Charles that first time in Chester.”

“Your right I probably would, Christ Rach this is rather worrying weren’t you and the girls concerned about this?”

“Well yes we were but Steph explained that bare back sex was far more enjoyable to both men and women, the feeling of skin on skin is much nicer than skin on rubber.”

I had to agree with her on this, I much preferred sex with Rachel once she went on to birth control and we no longer had to use condoms.

She then revealed something even more amazing and also extremely troubling.

“You need to know something else too Dave, Stephanie is not on birth control, she says it heightens the excitement.”

“Fucking hell, does Ray now about this?”

“Yes he does, apparently it makes him extremely excited when she comes home from a night out with the SWC and tells him two or three black guys have come in her fertile pussy and she could now be carrying a black baby in her belly.”

“Christ this is unbelievable what would she do if she got pregnant?”

“It’s a little game they play hun, although she is not on any birth control she has very regular periods and so uses the calendr rhythm method, she will back this up with the morning after pill if she deems it necessary.”

“What are you and Carol going to do, she’s on birth control like you isn’t she?”

“Yes she is, I haven’t asked her what she intends to do but what do you think I should do. Would you like the idea of me stopping taking birth control and going out with a black man. Coming home with my pussy flooded with his potent seed, perhaps a black baby planted in my adulterous belly?”

Blood hell I thought to myself, I could imagine lying in bed at home looking over at the clock ever ten minutes or so waiting for Rachel to come home from a night out with the SWC. Knowing she was not on birth control, knowing that no condoms would be utilized, knowing that she would be getting fucked by several virile black men. Knowing that sooner or later she would catch unless she remembered to take a morning after pill.

“I have something else to tell you Dave and for fucks sake don’t let on to anyone that I have told you this, it’s something Steph told me about Raymond.”

“Don’t worry I will keep whatever it is strictly to myself.”

“You better had, Steph told me that Raymond is infertile he has an incredibly low sperm count he can’t father a child. They have considered IVF but she has now stopped taking the morning after pill if only Charles has fucked her. She is really taken with Charles and both her and Ray are willing to have him make a baby in her belly.”

“This is truly amazing news Rachel, does Charles know what they are up to.”

“Yes he does, and he is quite happy about it, apparently he has fathered lots of children being brought up by married couples all over the place.”

“Wow what a stud he is, got to admit I am rather jealous of him, must be fantastic to be a bull like that.”

“Don’t you get any ideas above your station Dave, Charles is almost unique there are very few guys like him around he’s a natural bull and you’re a natural cuck simple as that. Anyway I have a bit more info to give you about Steph if you are interested.”

“Is the Pope Catholic babe?”

“They are not sure why but Steph has not caught even though Charles has done her numerous times so her and Ray are thinking of taking things to the next level.”

“What the hell is the next level hun, I didn’t think there could be a next level?”

“Steph is thinking about completely doing away with the morning after pill and just taking her chances.”

“So what your saying is that when she goes to an orgy and gets fucked by several men bare back she will not worry about getting pregnant.”

“Not only will she not worry, her and Ray will be quite happy if she has caught.”

“Fucking hell, don’t they realize it could be a black baby?”

“Of course they do silly, but they said they will deal with it if it happens and if anyone has a problem with it they don’t care.”

“Fucking hell Rach this is quite something isn’t it?”

“Yes it is but let me ask you something, would you like me to stop taking birth control and perhaps using the rhythm method and backing it up with the morning after pill when needs must?”

“God Rach I don’t know, that sounds bloody risky to me, wouldn’t you be scared of getting pregnant by one of the black studs?”

“I’m thinking it might give you quite an incentive to do a damn good clean up job on my vagina if I tell you it’s full of big black cock spunk and that you need to ensure you get your tongue into all its knocks and crannies otherwise you might soon be conveying a black baby around in a push chair.”

“You are not serious are you Rach, surely if you came off birth control you would still take the morning after pill wouldn’t you?”

“Probably but doesn’t it turn you on the idea of some big black cock stud fucking me bare back and depositing his thick load of cum in my fertile pussy?”

I will provide my thoughts and reply to Rachels question in the next chapter but guys although it sounds exciting don’t you think it’s taking things a bit too far risking pregnancy.

Tewkesbury

By *aidbackcpleCouple 32 weeks ago

nr stockton

wow getting interesting now xx

weston super mare

Scarborough

By *abrina59TV/TS 32 weeks ago

submissive land

The thought of other perhaps breeding my wife is definitely so hot & horny.

Look forward see where this does go

Warrington

The idea of breeding is such a turn on for a guy

belfast

burgess hill

Dudley

Gloucester

By *D123Man 32 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *otsexystud69Man 32 weeks ago

yorkshire

Great story need more x

By *eeds good lovinCouple 32 weeks ago

shrewsbury

My wife fucked black guys not protected she went away with her bull one weekend totally unprotected and was fucked bareback by no less than 10 black guys none of who used condoms all cumming deep in her fertile pussy ....sadly or luckily depending on your take she didn't fall pregnant with a black baby. She still goes away with her bull and gets regularly filled still unprotected but she always uses the morning after pill

Wrexham

What a story, but sounds too risky to me

By *uncouplerk40Couple 32 weeks ago

TD

Wow

HULL

Thinking you will get Steph up the duff, once you are initiated into the club. Seeing my Dom tonight, bf loves it coming home with another man's juice on me x

By *eterinpantiesukMan 32 weeks ago

southam

.... In for a pound

halstead

By *oppy12Man 32 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ammskiMan 32 weeks ago

lytham st.annes

Such a great story

Whitehaven

Great story, great risks too!

By *vbiker2TV/TS 32 weeks ago

morpeth

Think she has already made her mind up and he is not going to have a choice about it

cheshire/Preston

By *D123Man 32 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

weston super mare

Bangor

Chapter Twenty one

I thought about what Rachel had said for a minute or two, she was right it was a turn on thinking of her getting fucked by guys who could make her pregnant but the consequences were too high a price to pay for the thrill and I explained this to my wife who I had a feeling was teasing me to see how far she could push me.

“Your right Dave, I might come off birth control but if there is the slightest risk I will take the morning after pill, I just wanted to see how much of a cuck you have become.”

This conversation was starting to make me feel very uncomfortable so I decided to change the subject by directing our attention back to the video by pressing the play button.

Fortunately my wife didn’t push things regarding being knocked up by a member of the SWC and instead focused on the action taking place on screen.

As mentioned Rachel was now standing directly in front of young Steve clad only in stockings suspenders and her high heels, she looked absolutely stunning. The young lad quickly stood up and stripped off completely in less than 5 seconds then sat back down on a chair in the center of the room, his small thin cock sticking up like a little flag pole.

My wife carried out Charles’s instructions and began dirty talk to stimulate the young lad.

“Will you fuck me Steve, I’ll take your virginity you can shoot your virile young spunk right up my slutty married woman’s cunt. I want to feel you rock hot hard dick right up my soaking wet pussy, I want you to breed me make me your woman.”

We could now see Rachel approach the youngster and straddle him, she grabbed hold of his penis and made sure she inserted it into the entrance of her juicy pussy. The camera focused right in on her slutty cunt and we had a clear view of the young lads cock entering my wife’s vagina.

“Oh it feels so good Steve, mmm yes I love it I love it, come on fuck your slut fuck your slut, give me a baby own me hun make me yours.”

Lets’ face it folks even an experienced married man wouldn’t last long with this type of stimulation from a hotty like my wife, I think she bounced up and down less than half a dozen times and the young lad squirted his weak watery load inside her.

He apologized for having cum so quickly but my wife was really nice about it and comforted him and said he did really well for his first time and that she would let him fuck her again later on that night if he wanted to.

She stood up and some of Steves thin pale poor quality cum began to leak out of her snatch, Charles pointed to the liquid and said to Raymond.

“Ray you know why you’re here so get busy.”

As Steve stood up and began to get dressed, Charles directed Rachel to sit in the chair that had just been vacated and open her legs wide. Raymond came forward knelt down between my wife’s knees and began to lick the small stream of semen that had run down my wife’s thighs. After he had eaten what had leaked out of her cunt he then began to munch on what had remained inside it.

Charles told him to

“Make sure you get it all out Ray, she is going to get a few cocks up her tonight and we want her to be nice and clean for us.”

Ray continued to do a damn good clean up job on my wife’s pussy, she meanwhile seemed to be enjoying what he was doing and began to moan, Charles however didn’t seem to want her to cum and soon called a halt to proceedings.

He then addressed my wife

“Rachel do you recall me telling you that once the young lad fucked you then you could have the pleasure of my big cock up you?”

“Yes I do Charles and I can’t wait to experience it pounding me.”

“Well Rach I don’t want to disappoint you but I think for your sake and for the pleasure of the other guys in this room it might be best if I was to go last.”

“Oh why Charles I think I can take you.”

“Yes you probably can but it could be painful for you and I want you to really enjoy it, I also don’t want to stretch you so much that the other guys won’t get much feeling from when they take their turns. As you have probably guessed I have by far the biggest cock in this room and so in fairness to everyone its only right I should take you after everyone else has sampled your delights.”

He continued to explain

“There is also another reason why I should go last but I will keep that to myself for the time being as I want you to have a little surprise later on tonight.”

Rachel looked both sad and disappointed but I think also slightly relived, I suspect she had been a bit worried about taking Charles’s huge appendage after having only young Steve’s small penis to ream her out.

“What did he mean by surprise Rach what did he have in store for you?”

“You will find out later Dave, let’s just say you are going to be in for quite a shock.”

Intrigued we continued viewing the video.

Charles then explained to everyone that the men would be allowed to fuck my wife in penis size order, smaller ones first and he would be the last to take her. This meant that Raymond would be the next to have the pleasure, and Charles told him to quickly strip off. However there was a problem which became apparent once he had shed all his clothes.

Attached to his penis was some kind of cage device I had seem something similar in cuckold videos on line, attached to the cage was what appeared to be a small pad lock. I assume the device could not be removed until the lock was undone.

I was correct in my assumptions because Charles beckoned Stephanie to come forward, she removed a gold chain from her neck dangling from which was the key needed to undo the pad lock.

Steph bent down to free Ray’s little cock from its containment the little thing had been straining to escape since Rachel had commenced her sexy dance for young Steve. As previously mentioned his cock was on the small and thin size possibly even less of an item than young Steves. I doubted Rachel would get much pleasure from it but I didn’t find out straight away as all of a sudden the video came to the end.

Readers may recall that Charles had posted two videos up into our private room on the cuckold fart web site. I had started with the shorter video and unfortunately this had now finished just as we were about to see how my wife would get on with Rays little fella.

I turned to Rachel and enquired

“I bet Ray was a bit of a disappointment, could you even feel his little man in your slutty pussy, I think the young lad was better endowed than him.”

“Click on the second vid Dave and you will find out, I’m fairly sure that will have got all the action, we had to pause for a bit because there was a problem with the camera and we had to change phones. That’s why there are two videos, if there hadn’t been a problem all the action would have been in the one. Before you do click on the second film though, my time with Ray turned out to be a lot more pleasurable that I expected. Even a small and thin cock can be put to good use if its put in the right place.”

Rachel looked at me smiled then winked, what did she mean by this last enigmatic comment, can you readers guess. Tune in for the next chapter which will be posted on Monday to find out.

By *iceguy12345678Man 32 weeks ago

fareham

Awesome

belfast

Warrington

Brilliant story can't wait till Monday

Gloucester

Wrexham

Can't wait for Monday for the next chapter

Dudley

By *hoenix_1Man 32 weeks ago

richmond

Great story

By *D123Man 32 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 32 weeks ago

Stortford

Nooo, not Monday, We can't wait all weekend lol

Scarborough

By *ngman70Man 32 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Will I last till Monday. Great story

By *omcat2014rMan 32 weeks ago

Athlone/Tullamore

Basingstoke

By *axixxxMan 32 weeks ago

Bathgate

cheshire/Preston

Roll on Monday

Tewkesbury

By *kpiercedCouple 32 weeks ago

walsall

weston super mare

Southampton

Here!

Monday cannot come quick enough!

By *he fab twoCouple 32 weeks ago

brentwood

burgess hill

By *rmbtsTV/TS 31 weeks ago

stockport

Wow loved the read so hot

By *ig daddy 1969Man 31 weeks ago

manchester

By *andshappyCouple 31 weeks ago

winsford

????

By *ike4362ukMan 31 weeks ago

Cheshunt

Loving the story. Not sure why the bareback twist was a surprise after licking the cum from her. But that's a minor point.

I wish my other half would do this. I would love to lick out loads of cum from her and watch her being used.

By *ormladMan 31 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *raigs3386Man 31 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *xxx73Man 31 weeks ago

Basingstoke

[Removed by poster at 22/10/23 22:32:19]

Basingstoke

By *ountryfansCouple 31 weeks ago

huntingdon

Why does Monday take sooo long to arrive ????

By *luegreen OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Twenty Two

I started the second video and we were back into the action, Charles was speaking.

“I can tell from you expression Rach that you not too enamored with Rays little pecker, can’t say I blame you really it’s not much to write home about is it.”

There were a few muted laughs from the viewing members, Steph seemed to be the loudest she then chirped in with

“You can say that again, some of my lovers have longer and thicker fingers than poor or Ray’s little dick, still he tries his best don’t you love.”

Ray looked down at the floor suffering in awful humiliation but what was apparent was that this humiliation seemed to act as an aphrodisiac to him as I am certain his cock grew and thickened ever so slightly.

I wasn’t the only one who noticed as Charles had also observed the effect humiliation had on Rays penis and commented.

“Well will you just look at that folks, old Ray her gets off on his wife humiliating him did anyone notice his little dick suddenly perked up when Steph made those comments.”

Charles then directed his attention to my wife and asked her an extremely lewd question.

“I don’t think you would get much out of his little dick doing you in that juicy cunt of yours, how do you fancy letting him do you in a much tighter hole so that you can get some stimulation?”

“You mean up my bottom?”

“Let’s not get all prim and proper here Rach we all know what a slut you really are, don’t use posh words like bottom. Ask me again using the proper term for a slut like you.”

“Sorry Charles, do you mean in my dirty arse hole?”

“Yes I mean your shitter, your bung hole your dirt box, is that what you would like?”

Just some quick info for you readers before I carry on with the action we were viewing on screen, I have tried a couple of times to have anal sex with Rachel but on each occasion she had complained it was hurting and so I had never managed to get my bell end more than a few millimeters up her tight arse hole. I suppose a bull would have ignored her complaints and rammed it up her regardless but I guess that’s why I am not a dominant guy.

My wife responded to his question.

“I’m not sure Charles, I have never had anal sex and perhaps Ray doesn’t want to do me up my back passage.”

“Stop being such a prude Rachel and I am damn sure Ray is bloody keen to take your anal virginity.”

Ray was nodding his head vigorously in agreement.

“See Rach I told you he would be, now why don’t you ask him to do you there and make it as slutty and filthy as you can I don’t want to hear posh words like bottom and back passage, use the most perverse expressions that dirty mind of yours can conjure up.”

“Do me in my dirty hole please Ray, take my anal virginity, your little cock will be the ideal size to break my arse hole in, knock down my back door, make me moan.”

Steph also added her voice to Rachels by encouraging her husband to

“Do her Ray, go on give the dirty slut a good fuck up her dirt box, you’ve always said you would love to do her up her posh lovely shaped bum.”

Someone I am not sure who as they were not quite in camera shot handed Ray some lube which he swiftly applied to his little appendage and also spread a good dollop in and around my wife’s rectum.

The camera operator (I still hadn’t discovered who it was) focused in on my wife’s arse hole, Rachel was now spread over the chair in the middle of the room her gorgeous posterior on full display to all present.

Several nasty comments came forth from the watching crowd, this seemed to force yet more blood into Ray’s now rock hard cock, just a shame it was so small and thin.

He placed the diminutive bell end at the entrance to my wife’s shitter and began to press slowly, there was a slight amount of resistance to its progress from Rachels anus then with a perceptible plop it slipped smoothly in a good three inches.

Poor old Ray, that three inches took up more than half his available length, he stopped pulled back until his cock nearly came out of my wife completely then rammed it forward up to the hilt. My wife grunted slightly then began to moan, she may have been pretending she was enjoying it but it certainly looked like she was having a good time.

I felt a pang of jealousy, surely it should have been me her husband to be the first to take her anally.

My wife, always apparently able to read my mind now placed a delicate hand on my arm and gave it a gentle squeeze, saying as she did so

“Don’t worry you can do me up my bum anytime you want now that I’m broken in.”

Perhaps because I was feeling a little hurt and betrayed, I responded in rather a brusque fashion and replied

“Well I don’t think Ray’s little cock will have done much breaking in, mine is much bigger and thicker than his.”

“You would be right love if that was all I had up there, but before you ask more questions let’s just watch the video and all will be revealed.”

I pondered what she had meant by that comment had Charles managed to get his massive cock up her arse, but not wanting to annoy my wife I wisely did not enquire.

I had my suspicions that Ray may have similar sexual stamina to young Steve and disappointingly my suspicions were confirmed when after less than ten thrusts Ray stopped pounding my wife and began to shake shouting the following.

“Oh God I’m cumming I’m cumming I can’t help myself, your arse is so hot and sexy I just gotta shoot up it.”

I couldn’t see Rachels face as the camera was in close up mode focusing on her arse hole, but I suspect she had a disappointed look on her face as Ray had been going for less than 30 seconds. I decided to ask her how she had felt the first time she had managed to take a cock up her bum hole, I did put it slightly more delicately however.

“How did it feel the first time you managed to let someone up your back passage Rach?”

“It wasn’t too bad, I had expected it to be a lot more painful, I think the lube and Ray’s little cock helped a lot, frankly I was rather disappointed when it ended so quickly I was just starting to get into it. Initially my first couple of moans were acting, but after the fourth or fifth thrust I was starting to get a tingly feeling in my pussy and arse hole and I wished it had lasted much longer.

Looking back at the video, Ray had now withdrawn his rapidly softening penis and someone passed him some tissue and he was cleaning himself up. He was about to do the same for Rachel when Charles came into view and prevented him from doing so. He gave Ray very firm instructions

“Stop that right now Ray, cuckolds do not clean up their spunk from ladies holes with tissue when they have perfectly adequate tongues that can do the job just fine. Get down there and suck up that dirty mess you have made in Rachels bottom so that the rest of the guys can use it if they want to.”

Ray didn’t need telling twice, quick as a flash he was down between my wife’s beautiful buttocks licking and sucking up his spent seed. The clean-up job must have taken three or four times longer than the actual fucking, but Charles eventually told him Rachel was clean enough.

I asked Rachel

“What happened next?”

“If I remember correctly I had Anothony up me next.”

“Up your arse?”

“Tell you what let’s just watch the video shall we, that would be easier than trying to explain what happened.”

On the screen Charles was once again doing most of the talking.

“OK Anthony your next in line strip off and get busy with Rachel, she has told me that you have mentioned to Dave on several occasions that you would like to fuck her.”

“Fucking hell Rach how did Charles know that.”

“How do you think Einstein, I told him of course.”

I have to admit I didn’t like the thought of Rachel telling Charles private things that I had only shared with my wife, it made me worry what other secrets she may have revealed to him.

The camera pulled back to give a better view of proceedings, Anthony came into the picture and took centre stage and began to undress. His back was to me so I couldn’t see his groin area but I had seen him many times naked in the showers after our swimming or football sessions so I knew he was a similar size to me down below.

At this point Rachel suddenly reached across and paused the video then told me

“You are about to have quite a shock so prepare yourself.”

If you want to know what it was then you will need to wait for the next chapter.

By *axixxxMan 31 weeks ago

Bathgate

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

By *uncouplerk40Couple 31 weeks ago

TD

By *oni and lingamCouple 31 weeks ago

HULL

By *ormladMan 31 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *wakers14Man 31 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *he fab twoCouple 31 weeks ago

brentwood

By *omcat2014rMan 31 weeks ago

Athlone/Tullamore

By *rgar27Man 31 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 31 weeks ago

Stortford

Your updates are so long, but read in minutes and leave us demanding more,

Keep it up!

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant writing

Basingstoke

By *ussyeater692Man 31 weeks ago

Wrexham

Don't stop there

By *raigs3386Man 31 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *att damonMan 31 weeks ago

Southampton

By *ccasional75Man 31 weeks ago

dudley

By *UFSWoman 31 weeks ago

belfast

By *on81282Man 31 weeks ago

saltburn

??

By *rmbtsTV/TS 31 weeks ago

stockport

Mm wow nice read on break at work

Wish there was more to read for dinner time lol

By *orkiepud_69Couple 31 weeks ago

Scarborough