FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > HOW IT ALL BEGAN…

HOW IT ALL BEGAN…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erry and Jack OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

bournemouth

It was a camping trip to Dorset when Terri first had sex with multiple men that were virtual strangers and almost half her age.

We were staying at our usual holiday spot, a family friendly camping site just a few yards from the Southwest Coastal Path.

We had pitched a huge eight birth frame tent: two large bedroom areas and a middle kitchen/dining & living space. Sometimes we share this tent with friends and family but this time it was just the two of us.

We had considered bringing a more suitable sized tent but as things turned out the extra space was useful, during one of the wettest summers on record; one of the bedrooms became our drying room!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

following

By *andy IanMan 32 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

You got my attention

By *ragsterMan 32 weeks ago

Blackburn

bournemouth

It was July 2012 and the the London Olympics had just started.

That year, everyone seemed to be sports mad and we too were as fit as we’d ever been, I was running half marathons & cycling loads whilst Terri who can’t ever seem to put on weight was looking her best statuesque self. Over a decade later she still has the most amazing legs that go on forever, an ass to die for, flat stomach, ample and kneadable breasts and a face that folk fall in love with. We had been on a spring break to Barcelona and Terri was still a nutty brown colour and looking great. She had recently changed her hair colour to blond, which showed off the tan and brought admiring looks wherever she went.

Great start, love to hear more

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

bournemouth

That part of Dorset is mostly favoured by young families and the silver haired but the 2012 crowd was different. The Olympic sailing events were just along the coast at Portland Harbour and Weymouth Bay, which seemed to attract a lot of young fit guys to our campsite. Terri couldn’t help noticing and they certainly noticed her; she enjoyed the looks and flirtatious chitchat but that was all it was until our new neighbours arrived. A few days after us, a particularly handsome and fit bunch of nine young men pitched their tiny one man “tadpole” tents in a line next to our behemoth. They were post graduate students from Reading University that had arrived on bicycles with all their belongings and accommodation in panniers. This left them short of just about everything and were immediately ”borrowing” stuff. How can you borrow stuff that you intend to consume and probably won’t replace? But they were very polite about it and not too rowdy. They certainly paid a hell of a lot of interest in everything that Terri had to say! I sometimes felt left out of the conversations but also enjoyed observing the interaction between those bright young things and Terri, who is never lost for a word.

By *raceyCouple 32 weeks ago

UK

By *rodigalMan 32 weeks ago

sunderland

Interested

By *evonFbsCouple 32 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *onnoisseur100Man 32 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *atthew78Man 32 weeks ago

Winsford

By *oublethefunMan 32 weeks ago

Midlands, london

Watching with interest.

bournemouth

There was heavy and prolonged rainfall over the first weekend of our stay. A large depression slowly circulated around South-West England and rain gauges registered over 100mm on the Friday and Saturday, four times the month's average! The guys cycled on the Friday around North Dorset and onto Salisbury Plane and returned absolutely soaked through. We made soup for all of us to share and let them use our drying room. The guys were all as fit as butcher’s dogs and there was no room inside the tent for any of them to really hide their modesty whilst stripping off. Terri and I got a good view of their young, toned bodies, cute bottoms and a few of the better endowed were waving their dicks like baby elephants learning to control their trunks. Terri admitted to me that she found that very horny and said she wanted me to fuck her whilst their images were still imprinted in her mind. The guys were tired anyway so we all had a few drinks (our drinks) and retired to our separate abodes. The sex between us that night was extraordinary. No sooner had we got onto our airbed & under the duvet than Terri had jumped onto me, losing the duvet in the process. She was already wet, so wet, usually we needed some foreplay before she got this wet. In order for her to orgasm, I had always had to cum first. However, the night of July 6th was the exception that proves the rule. At one moment I had to put my hand over her mouth to muffle her moans and little screams.

By *ragsterMan 32 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ynamo301Man 32 weeks ago

North West

By *eandher4and9Couple 32 weeks ago

leeds

By *omerset_naughtyMan 32 weeks ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

By *rgar27Man 32 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rgasmdonorMan 32 weeks ago

millstreet

By *igkidexyMan 32 weeks ago

Dublin

By *ndrea54TV/TS 32 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ob2Man 32 weeks ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm lovely

By *ust-for-fun-72Man 32 weeks ago

bridgnorth

Why so longer wait !

By *iscoman7771000Man 31 weeks ago

birmingham

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

Hope this heats up soon lol

By *ockforplay66Man 31 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *ll the gear.....Couple 31 weeks ago

Town north of Notts

By *erry and Jack OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 22/10/23 08:01:16]

bournemouth

"Hope this heats up soon lol "

Sorry if you think the pace is moving too slowly. I want you to believe that this is a true story. Terri changed from being monogamous without any history of swinging to having sex with several guys almost half her age. Why? The attraction, the nudity, the temptation the lustful build up, the seduction and the wanton submission is what makes the story believable. So the back story is important.

By *J41Man 31 weeks ago

Rhondda

By *urious_two12Couple 31 weeks ago

Cardiff

By *exyeyez23Man 31 weeks ago

Lytham St Anne’s

By *ragsterMan 31 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *parklesueTV/TS 31 weeks ago

Middleton

More please xxx

bournemouth

After I had cum too, we held each other tight, kissed and chatted about the day and the Pelaton as we dubbed the sexy nine guys.

I teased Terri: “which of them did you fancy and which dick would you most like to suck”; “I wasn’t looking that closely”, she lied; “the other word for Pelaton is Pack you know and the wolves will be on the prowl tomorrow”; “I wonder which is the Alpha Male”, she replied.

We then dozed off thinking of fit guys prowling like wolves and their swinging dicks.

When they were stripping off earlier, I was certainly looking closely and comparing. I was definitely not the smallest but there were a few monsters in amongst the mashup of shapes and sizes. What surprised me most is that they were all clean shaved. A generational thing, a cycling thing? We all know about them shaving their legs. Remember we weren’t swingers at that time, I had obviously seen cocks before but Terri had never been confronted with that smorgasbord of choice before. She might not have known it but I knew she could choose any one of those guys and they would most willingly fuck her. In fact they probably heard us fucking and all jerked off thinking of Terri. That thought excited me and I woke up several times in the night with strong erections and whilst wanking, I was fantasising about how an orgy could become a reality. I also wondered what the others were plotting.

By *untooMan 31 weeks ago

manchester

Enjoying this story. Please continue

By *ocktoplaywithMan 31 weeks ago

Derby

Interesting

Blackburn

By *rgar27Man 31 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 22/10/23 10:01:37]

bournemouth

Terri woke to catch me having one of those wanks. “self service is it now?”; “I didn’t want to wake you and still feel horny after last night”. Terri spooned up to me and I prodded with my cock to find a moist & inviting opening. I was slowly fucking her from behind when we heard the unmistakable sound of the door zipper. Terri wanted to stop but I put my hand over her mouth again and whispered “shush”.

It was one of the five bean poles the other four were rugger bugger types with bigger, broader top halves. The night before, we had left all the internal doors open for airflow and had lit a Calor gas heater to help with the drying process.

Number One asked: “am I OK changing into my cycling strides?” “Of course mate. ‘Strides’ you don’t hear that word often, are you from Yorkshire?”; “was born down south but did my first degree in Leeds”; I whispered “look closely this time, this is Number One, treat it like a memory game”. As #1 took off his nightwear Terri’s breathing quickened, I was still fucking her slowly & silently but wanted to up the tempo. I began squeezing her breasts under the duvet but in a way that #1 would know and his cock responded accordingly. Not a full on erection but a definite enlargement. I’m a grower rather than a shower too and knew that he would find it hard to hide, especially in his cycle shorts. As he was making his way to the door, I asked “what’s that on your shirt”; he looked around to face us, barely three feet away “Heinz Baked Beans, it was a birthday present from my girlfriend”; Terri piped in: “Oh no, he’s taken”. #1’s blood rushed to two places: his cheeks and his dick that was still growing. The sight was too much for Terri and she started to jerk noticeably as she had her first orgasm of the day.

By *andshappyCouple 31 weeks ago

winsford

????

bournemouth

"????"

Is there something you don’t get?

By *olden BearMan 31 weeks ago

Cumbria

More please very hot and beautifully written

By *ig daddy 1969Man 31 weeks ago

manchester

Blackburn

By *eeman1Man 31 weeks ago

liverpool

By *portbilly1976Man 31 weeks ago

manchester

By *uckchowmeinCouple 31 weeks ago

Loughborough

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

By *rgasmdonorMan 31 weeks ago

millstreet

By *omkingbillyCouple 31 weeks ago

welingborough

Can't beat a bit of camping fun

By *erri AnneTV/TS 31 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward to seeing this story develop

By *rednWilma40Couple 31 weeks ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

By *ob675Man 31 weeks ago

Evesham

By *hrisukbishareCouple 31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Loving this

bournemouth

I began to think the orgy scenario might just be a possibility and not just a fantasy. I didn’t even question the moral rectitude of the scenario that was beginning to unfold. Was it fair on Terri, was I leading these guys into dangerous territory around consent and remorse? My blood was pumping and my head wasn’t doing all the thinking. But at the same time Terri was getting turned on, was speculating and was beginning to tease the guys. #2 she asked why his tan didn’t extend above his knees & elbows & below his face, neck & ankles. “Do you think that’s a good look?”; “how far does yours go?”; “all over darling”; “as a scientist, I would need to verify that”; “verify in your wet dreams”. A few of the guys took their stuff and changed in the shower block but I remembered that they were the guys who weren’t especially large. #5 actually mentioned the commotion in the night and pretended it scared him. “if I hear those noises again can I come and sleep in your tent?”; “you’d have to suck Jack’s cock before you got near me”. I was shocked and so was #5. After he left, I protested: “why did you say that?”; You clearly would like to see me sucking these guys dicks, or maybe more. Well, I would like to see man on man cock sucking. It’s something I’ve often dreamed about”. We were beginning to discover stuff about one another that like toothpaste wouldn’t & couldn’t go back inside. It felt exciting but slightly worrying.

# 7, 8 & 9 were the late risers big strapping boys with no inhibitions between each other or with us. They were the barrel chested ones and all had bigger dicks than my 8” girthy weapon. These were all showers and they would give their ducks a flick as they stepped in and out of their shorts. Terri made a show of putting her hands over her eyes but splitting the fingers apart so she could see clearly. Whilst bollock naked they were openly flirting with Terry, telling her how beautiful she looked and asking where her tan ended. She lifted her long T shirt and gave them a view of her hip and one buttock cheek. That got them asking where she sunbathes: “can we watch? Can we rub in your tanning oil”.

On our early spring break to Spain we stayed in Sitges, a town close to Barcelona and visited Playa de las Balmins, which is one of the nudist beaches there. It was too early in the season for locals to be sunbathing but Terri got a great tan. Mostly there were late middle aged North European MF couples and quite a few older gay men. Nothing like these three Adonides: Matt, John & Ricky. They were very interested in everything Terri said and got aroused by talk of nudist beaches and their cocks began to stiffen.

By *lderWiserNowMan 31 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ob2Man 31 weeks ago

dungannon

By *ussyeater692Man 31 weeks ago

Wrexham

Really great story ì can't wait for more

bournemouth

Before things progressed any further, Terri reminded us that the other six would be along for breakfast shortly. The night before we told them that if they bought the food from the campsite shop, we would prepare a cooked breakfast for all eleven of us. We had chairs for six but five ended up sitting on the edge of the blowup mattress. Matt & Ricky made sure they were either side of Terri. I was next to #5 at the table looking straight at Terri, Matt & Ricky.

#7 & #9 were leaning across Terri pretending to pass things to each other ‘accidentally’ brushing her breasts. Terri’s knees were clamped tight together by the force of their man spreading thighs against hers.

#5 was finding this erotic, I was watching his member slowly grow inside his cycle pants. I don’t know what came over me but I decided to rub his cock through the shorts. This clearly aroused him and he moved his leg to touch mine and rested his hand on my lap too. Had Terri noticed something about him that she thought I would find attractive? He was one of the bean poles but with a very pretty face. Although I hadn’t thought about such things since school, he did have a very fuckable looking bottom.

The weather was absolutely shocking but Ricky & Matt joked with Terri that if the Lycra Clad Stick Insects didn’t manage at least thirty or forty miles a day they would be inconsolable and reluctantly they would have to join them. We suggested they aim to have lunch at the Square & Compass pub where they do great homemade pasties and there is often live music. We were headed to the Isle of Purbeck Golf Club for lunch. Usually the views of Studland Bay & Poole Harbour are stupendous from there but not that day. At least we would be in the dry and not cycling the Dorset lanes.

The plan was to all meet up for more soup followed by bread cheese and drinks at our tent. Over lunch Terri and I discussed the turn of events. We agreed that the boys were initially attracted by free stuff, then by drying facilities but I felt that Terri was downplaying an ulterior motive, particularly on the part of #7,8&9. Teri countered that l had in fact gone gone further with #5 than Terri had with any of the others. How did she spot that? Terri was confident that she could handle all of their attentions, could I? Was it she or I that was orchestrating this potential orgy? I did try to have a conversation about how far we should let things go and wanted to agree on a phrase we would use if either of us was feeling uncomfortable. Terri thought I was being melodramatic and that nothing above harmless flirtation was likely to happen. Am I losing my bottle, I wondered?

Warrington

More please

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

By *2spikeMan 31 weeks ago

Southsea

bournemouth

We had already had hot showers and got the heater going in the tent by the time the cyclists returned. They were in a terrible state and we said they could take turns resting on our bed once they were showered. Some of them took this to mean clothing optional as they wriggled out of their wet towels but they eventually donned t shirts and shorts. The tent was very warm now with all the body heat. Terri was in a printed wrap beach dress and push up strapless bra and G string undies.

Some were drinking beer and others wine with their supper, luckily we had plenty of both as it was disappearing fast. After all the cheese was finished we played a game called Saboteur, maximum ten players so I just watched from the sidelines and refilled everyone’s glasses.

Saboteur, you play as a team of dwarfs digging tunnels underground in search of gold. However, as you might surmise from the name, you may not all want the same thing and you never really know for sure who are the miners and who are saboteurs.

Someone suggested the forfeit should be removing an item of clothing but this was quickly rejected in favour of shots. We had a bottle of Whisky and another of Vodka.

After a few rounds of Saboteur, I figured they were all picking on Terri. She hadn’t played the game before and was almost every round the one doing shots. I called an end to that and someone asked if we had a music box for dancing. We do but I pointed out that it was gone ten pm curfew. Matt suggested a silent disco, they all had bone conduction headphones and Terri & I had Bang & Olufsen noise cancelling headphones. Terri had not connected them to Spotify so Matt did some mysterious stuff with an App called Ampme that meant he was controlling her playlist and I’m sure he got her mobile phone number and other details in the process.

Anyway, I have to admit it was a brilliant idea and we were drinking & dancing in a near silent tent.

By *olden BearMan 31 weeks ago

Cumbria

Wow got to sit down and have a proper read of this very hot

Wrexham

Brilliant story

Warrington

Fantastic can't wait for more

By *ary1001xMan 31 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *rgar27Man 31 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *orthsouth4957Couple 31 weeks ago

Telford

Great story

Great story. Thoroughly enjoying thr speed and build up. Makes it all the more engaging

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 31 weeks ago

Stortford

manchester

By *parklesueTV/TS 31 weeks ago

Middleton

How many will she take

By *ob2Man 31 weeks ago

dungannon

millstreet

bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 23/10/23 09:56:34]

bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 23/10/23 09:57:37]

bournemouth

Whisky & cola rather than whisky & .

bournemouth

Drinks were flowing, and Terri was downing whisky & cola, which she likes after dinner and it does loosen her up. Terri can handle her drink but those Saboteurs gave her too much of a head start and she was well oiled.

That said, this impromptu gathering was really great fun, unexpected events are often the most memorable.

I don't dance much but Terri loves dancing. People's judgments and inhibitions were soon pretty loose and it wasn't long before several of the more timid stick insects were strutting their stuff and flirting with Terri.

I was off to one side doing the Spotify Shuffle, basically moving from one foot to another in time with the music that was different for everyone. Matt, John & Ricky (7,8&9) and me were in a huddle mostly watching, chatting a little & drinking beers, not too quickly I noticed.

Terri has always danced with whoever she wants, often with other women but there weren’t any women, unless you counted #5. I was musing this very thought when arriving at my elbow was #5 to tell me that the Saniflo needed emptying.

We had a small tent, the size of a red phone box with a chemical toilet inside. I had encouraged the guys to use that rather than upsetting all the other campers.

So #5 and I went to off on a journey to the repository, not too bad a job because it was mostly #1 & not #2. Note to editor: gematria error here! Once back in place I poured in the chemical and announced: “I’m about to christen this”.

I had decided #5 was a sweet guy but annoying at the same time. Well, most annoyingly he didn’t leave the phone box as I was about to have a conversation with the underworld. As a result, I couldn’t go. It was embarrassing and I was just about to tell him to leave when he bent over and took my cock in his mouth. Oh my word! At first I started to grow in his mouth but then I was gushing and I mean gushing. He was swallowing what he could and the rest spurted out the sides. When I had finished and shaken off the last drops, I pushed sweet #5 to his knees and started deep fucking his face until I came violently down his throat. There was still enough light to see #5’s cheeky grin “thanks Jack”; “it’s a pleasure, let’s get back inside”.

When we entered the tent again we were witness to a spectacle that neither of us imagined. I could tell from the look on #5’s face too.

I never minded Terri dancing with other people, especially as a reluctant dancer, what right did I have to dictate that? However, I couldn’t believe my eyes #7,8&9 were all around Terri, clearly fooling around while dancing. In one way or another they were all playing with her and she seemed turned on by the attention.

Not only flirting and teasing but they were touching her too. Holding her close and having a fumble. She was still resisting a little at this point. I was completely mesmerised, couldn’t keep my eyes away and couldn’t intervene. My limp cock was growing again.

By *hrisukbishareCouple 31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Warrington

By *ob2Man 31 weeks ago

dungannon

By *ivek68Man 31 weeks ago

york

Wrexham

Brilliant so far, more please

By *ADSPARKY200Man 31 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

more please

millstreet

By *uzzer32Couple 31 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *inkyguyCalshotMan 31 weeks ago

Calshot

Dam why do all the stories stop at the best spot….

bournemouth

It’s only just started. It takes me time to write each chapter and I’m deliberately kept the initial pace slow…

By *j and c 2Couple 31 weeks ago

mullingar

By *1sexypairCouple 31 weeks ago

Retford

By *arried-bi-guyMan 31 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *irishladMan 31 weeks ago

Malahide

Can’t wait for more

bournemouth

Almost immediately, #7,8,&9 drifted back to me and #5 was like a limpet at my side. They were more chatty now “Terri is amazing”; “such a sexy dancer”; “you’re the luckiest man alive Jack”. And all the flannel you’d expect. #5 chipped in: “I can see what Terri sees in Jack”, which the other three just blanked. I must say they had been respectful to a point and anyway my cock was so hard that it was aching as a direct result of watching their antics. All five of us had full on erections. We could all recognise the uncomfortable lumps in each other’s pants.

Their places were quickly taken by three stick insects and #4. He was one of the barrel chested hunks but with a dick smaller than mine. About 6”, quite thin but with a banana curve. I remembered him from the first changing session but thereafter he was quite shy about his perfectly acceptable manhood. Maybe it was the banana bend or perhaps # 7, 8 & 9 put everyone else in the shade, almost literally.

By this point, a sense of judgment was in short supply so things continued to progress. Terri’s wrap dress made it easy for the guys, two in particular were dancing with her at the same time #2 & #4. I imagined that #2 was insisting on checking out her all over tan and #4 was his evil assistant. They took turns dancing close to her. Between the two of them, they succeeded at shielding the view. I couldn't see exactly what was going on but I could see that their hands were under her dress, and they may have been fingering her. I saw her push them away a few times, but she didn't seem to mind that they kept doing it again and again.

By *ob2Man 31 weeks ago

dungannon

Warrington

Fantastic stuff please keep it coming

By *ushin boundariesCouple 31 weeks ago

halstead

By *ockforplay66Man 31 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *ary1001xMan 31 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Wrexham

Don't stop now

"Hope this heats up soon lol

Sorry if you think the pace is moving too slowly. I want you to believe that this is a true story. Terri changed from being monogamous without any history of swinging to having sex with several guys almost half her age. Why? The attraction, the nudity, the temptation the lustful build up, the seduction and the wanton submission is what makes the story believable. So the back story is important."

Certainly wasn't complaining. Actually finding it very erotic

By *oth0712Man 31 weeks ago

cambridge

manchester

millstreet