FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Serving sir like a good girl

Serving sir like a good girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustdoomnow OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I'm laid in the bath, dozing. I hear the key in the door, I stir slightly. The bathroom door opens, your cheeky face appears round the corner, you smile. Entering you drop your coat. Wow, you have on a new outfit, black, sexy, my cock rises immediately. Like a good girl you drop to your knees, grabbing the soap, you lean in for a kiss, your hand dropping to my legs as you rub around my cock, my thighs my belly, occasionally you accidently brush my cock, making it jerk. The hunger in baby girls eyes as she stares at my cock is such a turn on. You start to soap my balls, your hand dropping between my legs, your finger caressing my arse. You start to soap my cock, gently wanking me. I lay back, eyes shut allowing you to fully focus on my cock. In to short a time, I'm clean. I stand up, you wash me all over, focusing on my chest, my arms, you love this part of my body. I turn round, you soap my back, my thighs, my arse. You grab a jug, I turn to face you as you start to pour the water down me, Washing away the soap. My cock perminately erect as you still accidentally keep brushing against it. Soap free, you grab my cock and gently wrap your lips around it, cleaning it some more. You stand, grab a towel as I raise my arms to let you dry me. You do such a good job. Sadly, I've only got 10 minutes you say.

Go wait for me in the front room I tell you. You obey.

I brush my teeth and follow you. You are on the floor, on your knees, head down. I really have to go Harvey, you say. Not before I've cum in you, I growled. You are mine, my property and you aren't leaving without my cum in you.

You lift your head up, ready to suck my cock, but I grab your hair, kiss you, and push your head down. I move behind you. I can smell your sex. Playing with my cock has made you wet. I kneel behind you. What a view. I ease your knickers to one side, press my cock head against your lips and shove. My cock slides in easily. I savoiur the feeling. I start to fuck you, hard. It doesn't take long before I cum, you've made me so hard. I cum deep inside you as your wetness coats my cock and balls. I empty myself inside you. I pull out, watching my cum ooze from your pussy. You turn round and take me in your mouth, cleaning my now dirty cock. Fuck I liked that daddy but I'm late now, you say as your tongue traces around my bollocks, knowing that's my favourite.

I lean down and kiss you, don't worry baby girl. I'll pay for a taxi. Now get dressed. You obey, as I kiss you before you leave. Your last sight of me is me naked, my cock still hard as you run to the taxi. Entering the taxi, its a lady driver, she smirks as she can smell the sex on you. Good time? She asks. Yes, very much, you reply. Daddy loves me and I love daddy you say. She raises an eyebrow as you realise you called me daddy. She smiles and winks, you relax, and settle in as you feel my cum soaking your knickers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Portsmouth

Half term is over. We met yesterday for a cuddle. You sucked me off and I fucked you, all gentle. But the second meet, I've promised you a go on the cross, some bdsm play. You dress slutty, and get a taxi. As you enter, you get a voice you recognise. It's the female taxi driver. You stop getting in, and move to the front seat. Where to, she asks, you give her my address, she laughs. Another play session with daddy? She asks. Embarrassed you laugh, and say yes. As she drives she comments on your stockings. Boldly you open your coat, and show her your outfit. Wow, she says, so slutty. I'm jealous, she says, he's a lucky man. I'm the lucky one you say, as you pull up a picture of us, together, you swipe, oh he's nice, you swipe again, showing my cock between your tits, shit you go, sorry. No she says, that's an OK cock. I'd have that, she says. As we get to mine, you go to pay, no she's says, pay me by calling me after and tell me all about it.

An idea forms, how about you don't wait, you come watch. She thinks for a second, and agrees, you feel your pussy throb. You park up, and start to mine. She comments that you have a key, you gigle, saying its so you can come and suck me anytime you like. She laughs, going up the stairs, you know she's looking at your arse. You enter my flat. Shocked, you see me stood in the hallway, suited and booted. I've made a real effort. You enter and turn introducing me to.... Heather, let's call her. I'm initially shocked as I thought it was just us, but you smile and say anything for you sir, (well, it is my fantasy,) lol.

I say hello and show you into my front room. The armchairs pushed back, the cross is ready. Without a word you strip and assume your rightful place on your knees. I motion to Heather to sit in the armchair, she happily sits. Obedient little slut isn't she, she remarks. You look up at her and smile.

She a perfect cum slut, my perfect baby, kitten princess I say I I lean down, lift your head and look you in the eyes.

By *iM4kinkMan 31 weeks ago

San Antonio

Omfg I need to be used like this.

Portsmouth

Stand, I say. I keep eye contact with you. Heather forgotten for the moment.

Hey baby girl, I say looking you in the eyes. I need to check you are OK? You are happy to be used, punished, treated like my slut?

You nod. No, I say, use your words. Yes daddy, you reply.

And safe words? I ask, traffic light system? Yes daddy, you say. Good, then let's start kitten, my cum slut will be used, fucked and sated I hope.....

And with that, I spin you round, my left hand on your throat, my right hand reaches round for your tit. I pull your breast out and squeeze, twist, pull. You gasp, you step back, pulling away, but I'm right up against you, you can't move.

I step forwards, pinning you to the cross. I pull your head to the side and bite your neck, growling as I do. I take your arms and pull them to the hooks. Grab, I say, you do. I grab the restraints. I tie them to your wrists. It's different. I've not given you the loose end to release yourself, I've properly tied you in. A flutter of fear stirs your stomach. I lean in, OK hun? I ask. You realise I'm still safe, it's still me, yes daddy you say. Good, I say as I move behind you, use my leg to spread your legs as I reach round, again pulling your tits out and groping them. Rough and gentle. Pulling, stroking, twisting. You gasp. It's painful, but the pain you like. I stop. You feel a collar being placed on your neck. You love it, it centres you. You notice there's chains on the collar. Clamps. Oh god. I'm going to clamp your nipples. I twist the left one, the nipple becomes erect, I fumble with the clamp. Its tight, but soon goes on. The right is easier, I know how this time.

I step back and pull your hair, your head comes back, the collar tightens pulling the clamps. I kiss you. You try and kiss back but the nipples are distracting you. I kneel down, you feel restraints being placed on your ankles. I've put the leg streader on you. You try and move, testing it. Slap, I slam my hand to your arse, keep still I order. You squirm, you love it, and hate it. I then proceed to spank your arse, gentle first, hand slaps, pinching occasionally, moving to paddles, floggers, not enough of each to make you safe word, but you arse is starting to glow. You notice I'm hitting harder, slightly longer. I move up and down your thighs.

I check on you again. Time for the crop I say. I'm going to make you go to orange, understand. Hold out I say as wack I hit your arse, the crop leaving a mark. God it hurts, but you want this, need this, wack, again I hit you, changing where I hit you, sometimes the left cheek, then the right. Sometimes both, sometimes the thighs. How many can you take do you think? I hit you one more time, orange, orange you say. I stop immediately and move in. I reach round and hug you, asking if you are OK? You say yes. I hug you a bit longer, and ask if you are ready to carry on, yes you say. My hand reaches round, caressing your arse, suddenly I grab your knickers, ripping them off, I lift them up, they are soaked. I pull your head back, open I say as I fold the knickers up, and shove them in your mouth. You can taste yourself. I grab a hankie and put it in your hand. Drop this instead of safe wording I say nod if agree, if you are happy.

You nod.

My hand caresses your arse, my finger sliding down your crease. I finger find your hole. I ease it in, you gasp. I move behind you, my finger still in your arse. I grab the next toy. The vibrating butt plug. It's big. For the first time you think of safe wording but you don't. You want to please me, make me happy. I grab the lube, and rub it over the plug. I place some on my hand, my finger, coating the entrance to your arse. Slowly I ease the plug into your arse. Centimeter by centimetre, inch by inch i ease it in. Eventually it's in. All the way. Such a good girl you hear me say, I'm so proud of you. Hearing this makes your pussy wet. God you are enjoying this, but hating it. I turn the butt plug on making you jump. Slowly I turn it up, but suddenly you feel the wand being pressed to your clit. Oh god, the sensation. Your arse and clit both being violated. 10, you hear me say in your ear, 9, 8, I give you no command but you know you need to cum on 1, but you don't know if you can wait. You've never been this turned on. You can feel your juices running down your leg, 7, 6, 5. I press the wand tighter 4, I twist the butt plug, 3, 2 I growl in your ear. One, one slut, cum for me slut, cum for daddy baby girl I say as you cum, and you cum hard. The intense feeling is amazing. You have cum many times in your life, but this is different, this is beautiful, you have never cum this hard before but I'm relentless, I don't stop. I attack your clit, your pusdy. Your arse throbs, the warmth from your nipples, your cheeks, the plug vibrating, your clit being caressed, daddy so close to you, knowing you are being such a good girl, the best girl for me is the best feeling ever. X

Portsmouth

Your legs are shaking, your pussy, arse, throbbing. I check you are OK. I turn the plug off, but leave it in. I tell you I'm going to fuck you later and want to feel it in you as I do. I unbuckle one of the leg restraints, and untie your hands, but not cause I've finished, cause I'm turning you around. I turn you, facing you I look you in the eye, I smile. You try and smile back but the knickers prevent you. I pull them out and kiss you, my arms reach round and unclip your bra. Pulling it off I grab your wrist and return them to the restraints. You look behind me and nod.

Heather.

I'd forgotten her, I turn to look, she has slid down the chair, watching, her hand is in her jeans.

Naughty I say, as I make sure your hands are secure, the leg spreader is on and I turn.

Well, young lady, I say as I walk towards Heather, what do we have here? I say, as I watch her. I bend forwards, and with no ceremony reach for her jeans un button them and pull them down. She doesn't stop me. I then grab her t-shirt and pulling it over her head, she is sooon sat in front of me, in bra and knickers. She looks shy, nervous. All her cockyness gone. I lean down, grab the back of her head, happy to join in? I ask. Yes, she said. Yes sir I say, eagerly she corrects herself, yes sir she says, as I cup her breast, lean down and kiss her.

Hand still on the back of her head, I make her stand, and move towards you. I grab the back of your head and kisss you, I kiss her, then watch as you kiss each other. I move behind her, my hands move to unclip her bra. She shrugs out of it as I cip her breasts, leaning into her, playing with her breasts, then yours. I hook my fingers in her knickers, and pull them down. She's hesitant, but looks you in the eye, sees the last there and steps out of them. I pull on the clamps, before releasing them. The blood flooding back into your nipples is intense. I press Heather into you, and start to clamp the nipple clamps to her. She's gasps, shocked. I whisper in her ear, asking is she OK, I then explain the traffic light system to her and assure her red means stop, no matter what, she agrees, happy as looking at you, she sees you smile as I place the butt plug controller in her hand as you deliberately stand taller, leaning back, pushing your chest into her face but more importantly pulling the clamps tight. Cheekily you smirk, as she turns the plug on. When suddenly she gasps, as I've grabbed the wand, I've spread her legs and have pressed it to her clit. She is just as wet as you as I also grab the glass dildo, nicely chilled from the freezer and slide it inside her. In out, in out it slides as I press the wand to her clit. She cums easily, gentle, subtle cum but cum she does. I keep going, she spreads her legs more, burying her head in your neck, as she bites you, the more I fuck her the harder she bites.

I ease back, slowly removing the dildo. I move it to you as you lick it clean, hungrily as I tell your, soon that will be sirs cock. You, look at me, I can't wait you say as I look down and remove the clamps from Heather. You look disappointed, but I say don't be, as I order her to kneel. Grabbing the back of her head I press her forward, into your pussy. She understands immediately as she starts to lap away at your already soaked and swollen pussy. It's my turn to step back and watch as I sit in the chair and watch her eat you like she was starving. God she looks good at it, as again in no time you cum and cum hard.

I stand and rejoin you both. I untie you, and stand Heather up. I kiss her, tasting you on her. I smile as I remove all the restraints from you and hug you. You struggle to stand your legs shaking as I ease you down on the bed. I take my jacket, shirt off and slide you over, joining you. I pat for Heather to join us, and we cuddle, making sure you drink, get the aftercare you need, before I fuck you.

By *iM4kinkMan 31 weeks ago

San Antonio

Omfg a filthy sissy whore like me needs to the property of a man like you Daddy.

» Add a new message to this topic