FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Elaine and Clare part 4

Elaine and Clare part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivate24 OP   Man 9 weeks ago

selby

As I stand in the club up near the bar at a small table , I can see Elaine and Amanda , singing and dancing and moving their bodies my cock is twiching as I take a drink of an over priced beer.

The music bangs in again and I see a couple of lads trying to dance with the girls, Elaine says something to Amanda and they start dancing with the lads, one lad tall is trying to talk and dance with Elaine I can see his hands on her hips holding her, Amanda is turning around and her lad has his hands on her shoulders and is trying to kiss her neck, as she turns she looks directly over to my location and as I look on she leans forward so her arse is pushed against his cock and is moving from side to side, my cock is leaking pre cum and I can feel it inside my boxers, after a few minutes the girls head back to me, the lads following on, Elaine says the lads name but I do not hear ! They head for a beer, Elaine leans over and shouts in my ear….. you don’t mind do you we are only having fun, no not at all I love watching you. She smiles kisses me , says something to Amanda as the lads return, the lads stand and Elaine grabs her lads hand and heads back to the dance floor, Amanda leans over and shouts in my ear…. Did you like watching me you dirty perv ? Elaine said you like me? I look at her and shout in her ear because it’s so loud.. yeah I do like you your young and attractive and yeah I loved you teasing him. She smiles her hand grabs my cock… keep watching… then grabs her lads arm and drags him back to the dance floor, I look on as she looks over at me and starts to grind into the lad. Elaine has her arms around her lads neck he is staring at her huge tits as they all dance. My cock twiching as I perv over my wife and Amanda.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *kpiercedCouple 9 weeks ago

walsall

By *yceloonMan 9 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *rgasm4u69Man 9 weeks ago

Warrington

By *hil911Man 9 weeks ago

Solihull

By *rivate24 OP   Man 9 weeks ago

selby

I watched on as Elaine had her arse felt and then she was kissing him on the dance floor his tongue exploring her as he grabbed her big tits, I looked across at Amanda who could see Elaine snogging her young lad,she looked at me as I moved my hard cock to ease the pain of it pushing against my jeans, she turned and started to kiss her lad, then she pulled away and looked at me again, I smiled and mouthed you slut ! She came towards me leaving her lad behind, he started to follow her. She walked up to me…. What did you say ? Do you not care Elaine is snogging that lad, I looked at her leaning forward sweat dripping from her from dancing her nips sticking out…. I said you slut !! And I love Elaine getting what she wants. She looked at me her lad stood behind her arms around her waist !

She took a swig of her drink turned and told the lad she wanted to dance again, as she walked of she turned back, don’t want me to be like Elaine ? I shouted not knowing if she heard me…. Yes you slut!!

I watched on for another 15 mins as the girls flirted and grinned their bodies against the lads.

Then Elaine and Amanda returned with there lads, Elaine saying that they had had enough and to get a taxi, we headed to the door, as we got outside I noticed the lads still with us, they coming home I asked Elaine she looked at me then Amanda, No ! Is it ok if I give them a little something! What I say! With that she grabs Amanda and they walk off down the road the lads in tow, then I see them all disappear down a lane , I walk down and look it’s dark and I can see nothing as I walk closer I can see Elaine kneeling and sucking her lad off, the sound of her wet lips and sucking growing as I got close, as I did I could see Amanda stood snogging and wanking her lad fast, as I looked on she wanked harder and then I saw a spurt of cum flying from his cock and onto the floor followed by another and another, she lets go of his cock and as he is doing his trousers up we hear a grunting followed by a oh oh fuck fuck as Elaine drinks down her lads cum, she stands licks her lips and the lads say thanks and walk past us quickly feeling great and with empty balls.

We get back to the taxi and as we wait I tell them that they are both dirty sluts Elaine just looks at me and says mmmmm sounds good. Amanda turns to us both, I have never done anything like that before, Elaine wraps an arm around her !! You did great Amanda let’s get home and you can have a drink.

The taxi arrives and we head home.

Once there Elaine grabs us all a drink and Amanda goes a bit shy, I can see she is nervous and she looks only about 22 , hay relax I say did you have fun tonight? Yes she says it was great I loved dancing and loved been watched, Elaine says yeah I told you he is a dirty perv, she grabs Amanda watch this as she pulls her up, stick some music on Dave as I did as told she starts to dance with Amanda, I watch on as they touch and sway together , my hard on returning, see look he is hard as she points at my bulge !! They laugh, then Elaine moves forward and kisses Amanda there lips softly touching her hand holding her close. Amanda for a second is frozen then another tender kiss this time she kisses back, as the music plays the girls move slow kissing and Elaine playing with her hair, I can not take it anymore and undo my jeans pulling them down along with my boxers my cock springs out and as I sit watching I am wanking him, as Elaine rubs Amanda’s firm tits, Amanda moans a little then looks over to see me wanking, she jumps back ! Oh your your, yes Elaine’s says he loves to watch and wank the perv, Amanda watching me as Elaine unties her dress and it drops to the floor , as she stands there her tits in a black bra and her pussy covered by a tiny thong. Amanda says are you wanking over me ? Yes I say is that ok? …… yes yes wank for me as she turns her arms in the air Elaine slides of her boob tube her firm tits standing proud I moan as I wank, as Elaine and Amanda kiss, Elaine undoing Amanda’s skirt it drops to the floor exsposing some cotton white panties, oh fuck I nearly cum there and then, mmm Elaine says let’s leave them on for the perv! Elaine takes of her thong and bra and she is naked as she push’s Amanda back on to the sofa then moves in and starts to suck her firm nips as I continue to wank.

By *rgasm4u69Man 9 weeks ago

Warrington

By *pareMan 9 weeks ago

Watford and usa

By *ndecidedjMan 8 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

More!

By *unEdinGuyMan 8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *ayarMan 8 weeks ago

Wirral

So fucking hot

By *kpiercedCouple 8 weeks ago

walsall

By *ike231251Man 8 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *illie B. HardaganMan 8 weeks ago

Leyland

By *af105Man 8 weeks ago

Newtownards

By *agnar1980Man 8 weeks ago

Poole

Love this

By *hil911Man 8 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ocktoplaywithMan 8 weeks ago

Derby

By *ediraMan 8 weeks ago

Reigate

By *rivate24 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

selby

As I sit cock in hand Elaine slides her hand down in between Amanda’s legs, she parts them and as Elaine sits next to her on the sofa Amanda tits out legs apart Elaine starts to rub her pussy though her white cotton panties, Amanda moans loud as her wetness can be visibly seen and the shape of her young pussy, Elaine looks over …. You got a good view I nod and say yes thank you as my cock drips !

Elaine kisses Amanda and continues to rub her pussy Amanda’s body responding and her hips raise to meet Elaine’s fingers, she looks at Elaine and then me … I , I have never been with a woman before, do not worry Elaine says I have only been with one and look Dave is watching you do you like that? Yes yes I love it I want him to see me, I do not want to let you both down!! Oooh babe your sweet you will not let us down just relax ok, I am going to remove your panties, Amanda nods as Elaine stands and pulls Amanda’s panties off, she sits between Amanda’s legs, I stand and walk over behind Elaine and look down, Amanda is so smooth not a hair in sight her pink lips so wet I can see her juice, her young clit on display and glowing red, my cock drops pre cum onto Elaine back ! She turns to me, cum on me as I lick her or you will cum to soon later.

As Elaine leans forward her arse in the air on all fours her head goes between Amanda’s legs , Amanda looks straight at me , I wank faster, Amanda’s head drops back ohh fuck ooh fuck yes yes oh my god! As Elaine starts to lick and flick her pussy and clit, both her hands are holding Elaine head in place …. There there oh yes oh yes, her head comes forward and looks at me … I am close cum cum for me she says, Elaine is making swirling noises and moaning licking Amanda , it’s to much and I spunk 3 streams of cum all over Elaine’s bum and back!! Amanda squeaked as she sees me cum ! Her head goes back again as I see Elaine slip a finger just one into her warm hole.

I sit back down watching as my spunk pools on Elaine’s back as she slides another finger in and then starts to finger Amanda fast, her body raising as she gets finger fucked.

Heckmondwike

By *rgar27Man 8 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rgasm4u69Man 8 weeks ago

Warrington

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 8 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *j47Man 8 weeks ago

limerick

By *ediraMan 8 weeks ago

Reigate

By *aughtyjamesMan 8 weeks ago

Inverclyde

awesome

By *elbyfuntimesMan 8 weeks ago

Selby

selby

As I sit down Amanda starts to cum hard her moans are of a girl experiencing a climax that she has never had before ! Her hole body is shaking and she pulls away from Elaine’s mouth as she try’s to recover ! Oh fuck oh fuck oh wow that was incredible ! Her tiny frame covered in sweat ! Elaine sits next to her and opens her legs and starts to rub her clit she looks at me … get me my dildo babe, I do as I am told and return to find Amanda fingering Elaine slow, Elaine has her head back enjoying Amanda, oh wow that is huge mine is only 7” and purple ! Elaine grabs her huge 9” cock dildo, I need this look at Dave he is tiny, Amanda try’s not to giggle !! It’s ok he likes me having bigger and with that slides it in easy about 6” and starts to fuck her self, I walk around to Amanda and kiss her then pull her up my cock is hard again, I place her hand on it, she looks at Elaine for permission!! As Elaine looks on watching she says well fuck him , he has wanted to fuck toy for ages ! Amanda turns to me we kiss then I push her down to the carpet, she is on her back I move her legs apart her tiny hole looks tight even for me! I place my cock next to her hole and push in slow, I feel her pussy clasping my cock as I push all the way balls deep, a low moan comes from her as she wraps her legs around me and I start to fuck this young slut.

As I build up speed and force she moves her hips as one as Elaine tells me to fuck her hard ! I pull out telling her to get on all fours ! She turns so she is facing Elaine who is fucking her toy all 9” ! I grab her arse and ram home into her pussy that is very wet ! As I hold her hips and fuck her hard ! Elaine cums hard on her toy pulling it out and finishing herself of with her fingers! I build up speed and Amanda’s head drops pushing her arse up I can not take it anymore pulling out and spinning all over her tiny arse and back oh fuck oh fuck I pant. I collapse on the floor, Elaine stands walks over to Amanda and rubs in my cum !!

Did you cum Amanda only when you fingered me ! Not when Dave fucked me ! Elaine looked at me, you will make her cum later ok, I nod.

Don’t worry as she kisses her, I will look after you and get you in training for a big cock that will make you cum, oh that’s great Amanda says , but what about Dave I do like him , oh well you can give him bjs and he is good at anal ! Anal I have never done that ever !! Elaine looks at her don’t worry I was an anal virgin until Clare next door years her strap on !! Clare , Amanda says oh do. Not worry you will meet her tomorrow

Heckmondwike

By *af105Man 8 weeks ago

Newtownards

Bognor Regis

By *rlowslungMan 8 weeks ago

Warwick

By *innymac34Man 8 weeks ago

Clare

By *kpiercedCouple 8 weeks ago

walsall

By *urabriteMan 8 weeks ago

stafford

By *tan7724Man 8 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ediraMan 8 weeks ago

Reigate

By *evonFbsCouple 8 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Warrington

By *un22Woman 8 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

selby

Elaine grabs Amanda and head to the bedroom I follow and we all get into bed, as we drift of to sleep Elaine turns to me … in the morning lick her out she want you to make her cum, yes I say .. good boy.

In the morning I do just that, as Amanda is been held and her hair stroked by Elaine I go down and lick her out until she cums again, that’s a good boy Elaine says know go shower, and make breakfast me and Amanda will have eggs on toast. I jump out of bed my hard on in view and head to the shower, I can hear Elaine saying to Amanda to not worry she will look after her !

After breakfast and the girls had showed Elaine tells Amanda that she is to stay agin tonight and that they will go shopping today with Clare, what about me I say can I come… no !!! You can call Charlie and Mat ask them around for 8pm .. what about James I say… no he is to big at the moment! With that the girls are heading out and I can hear them knocking on Clare’s door.

Scunthorpe

By *arleybird66Man 8 weeks ago

wexford

SIDMOUTH

Warrington

By *sprey6Man 8 weeks ago

Here!

Simply brilliant

hertfordshire

By *att damonMan 8 weeks ago

Southampton

selby

With the girls gone I sit watching tv, thinking of Amanda and how tight her pussy was and her perfect thin body, my cock twiching, I decide with the girls out to be free and get naked, sitting and standing stroking now and again thinking of them, then I remembered I had to text Charlie, I send a text and sit naked watching tv. My phone pings it’s Charlie, what time, I will ask Mat shall I bring anything?…. I text back just bring your cock and lube Elaine say a young girl from work staying and she needs a big cock! Hence you and Mat. Oh fuck yeah Mat will defo be there, we will fuck her and your Mrs, you can bring beers !! … I look at the text wanker.

A couple of hours later Elaine texts that her and Amanda will be home for dinner around 5pm, with goodies !! I stroke my cock thinking of them girls out shopping.

Just before 5pm the door opens I am in a pair of joggers and no top! Hi babe Elaine says as all three ladies walk in, hi you had fun what you get? In time in time as they head to the bedroom, 10 mins later Elaine and Clare appear they sit on the sofa, Clare shouts … ok you can come out… Amanda walks into the living room doing a lap, the girls are clapping and whooping Amanda has a smile a mile wide she is looking at me !! Elaine shouts get your cock out Dave, I look at Clare and Elaine they are waiting …. I slide my hand in and pull my cock out, it is getting hard quick, Amanda walks over do you like what you see , do you like me like this … I look at her wanking fuck yes .. she is in heels, black stockings, suspenders and a tiny pink thong , her tits are been pushed up by a pink bask, I look up her make up is hot, her red lipstick and slutty eyes perfect but what is making me wank is her long hair in pigtails. Oh fucking hell you look amazing.

Clare says … show him him his present.. I look at them all a present yes Amanda says she turns around and bends over her arse a foot from my face as I sit forward, her tiny thong unable to cover what I can see a purple tiny butt plug , it moves in and out slightly as Amanda flexes! Oh fucking hell I say that is fucking hot, she stands up and turns to me, Elaine says tell him …. I look up at her , that plug will stay in until your ready for my arse and only you ! With that Elaine and Clare stand bend over and show there bum holes omg Clare has a pink butt plug bugger then Amanda’s but Elaine’s is huge ! Fuck babe does that hurt ? No ! I am stretching it for Mat ! With that they all head to the bedroom, I sit cock leaking pre cum , fucking hell.

I order Chinese, my phone pings … hi it’s Mat Charlie says your slut needs cock ? Yeah I text back I have three sluts that need more then I can offer!! …. Ping …. I will be there for eight.

SIDMOUTH

Warrington

By *af105Man 8 weeks ago

Newtownards

Heckmondwike

By *uz1978Man 8 weeks ago

Bideford

Amazing story

Bognor Regis

Scunthorpe

By *ediraMan 8 weeks ago

Reigate

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 8 weeks ago

Stortford

Just finished part 1

Playing catch up

selby

The Chinese arrives and we all sit and enjoy the meal, we all laugh at the fact all three girls have but plugs in!! We all finish up and Amanda is thanking us all for a fantastic weekend, it’s not finished yet Elaine says and Clare says yeah wait till you see Mat and Charlie, ooooh I can not wait I am wet ! Don’t say that Elaine says Dave will cum in his boxers. Oi you slut I might be small but I take my time cumming !! They all laugh but in reality I was leaking pre cum like a tap, the girls left for the bedroom with wine and I tidied up !

As I grabbed a beer from the fridge the bell went, it is 19:45 I open the door to Mat hi mate come on in as I go to shut the door I can hear Charlie shout … hold the door! The lads grab a beer and I explain about Amanda and tell them Elaine and Clare are with her in the bedroom, cool says may not had a wank for a few days so should have a good load, Charlie laughs fucking blow there heads off !!

We stand talking football when the girls appear Amanda still in her outfit and but plug shining! Fuck me says Charlie ! Shut your mouth before you eat a fly as Elaine and Clare appear ! The girls are all wearing the same pink outfit, Elaine’s tits are spilling out of hers and Clare has decided not the wear the thong! I stick some music on and the girls start to dance in the living room, as we look on drinking beer Mat says I think we might be over dressed and takes of his cloths down to his boxers , Charlie does the same then me!

Clare is kissing Amanda as they dance slow and Elaine turns to us ….. we are not dressed like this so you can keep them cocks hidden … get naked Dave … I do as I am told my cock semi and hanging down the best he can at 3” soft … all three girls turn and wait as Mat drops his boxers , oh wow amanda says as mats long thin cock , still thicker then mine hangs like a hose !! That’s big, Clare kisses her cheek 9” I bet let’s measure them all !! The girls shout getting excited!! Yeah Dave get a tape measure as I leave Charlie drops his boxers and I hear Amanda yelp oh fucking god it massive!! I look back as Charlie all proud swings his thick cock around, I return holding the tape measure as Elaine tells Amanda to have a feel , she walks to us and as we stand in a line we get inspected!

She places her hand on my cock and strokes him once, twice then cups my balls, then she moves to Mat and does the same but strokes him at least 4 times and then Charlie where she uses two hands and give him a good tug , she then steps back…. Oh yes they will do… Clare steps forward right girls let’s measure them cocks.

By *af105Man 8 weeks ago

Newtownards

By *addy and the TrampCouple 8 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Fucking awesome

Warrington

Southampton

By *leopatra 64Couple 8 weeks ago

Poole

Bideford

By *yceloonMan 8 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *rlowslungMan 8 weeks ago

Warwick

By *onandtanCouple 8 weeks ago

orpington

wow xx

Heckmondwike

By *ediraMan 8 weeks ago

Reigate

By *overOral0Man 8 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *innymac34Man 8 weeks ago

Clare

SIDMOUTH

Here!

Superb

barton le clay/Harrow

selby

Elaine grabs Charlie’s cock and hold his out, as Clare sticks the tape measure along his shaft Amanda looks down and yelps oh my as Clare announces…. 9.2” the move on to Mat…. 8.6” and then me, Elaine giggles… well is that it ! As they all laugh… Clare puts the measure on …. 5.6” as they step back Clare says not to worry tiny cock it’s a good size for Amanda arse ! With that Amanda smiles mmmm never had it in my bum before!

Charlie says right you sluts you have had your fun as he grabs Elaine by the arm pushes her down and slaps her face with his cock , slap slap as it hits her checks and then places it all the way across her face mmm that’s a good view no suck it! She does as told holding him with both hands and starting to suck his bellend. Clare grabs Amanda get down here and both girls start to lick mats long cock taking it in turns to suck a few inch’s I look on watching as the lads start to get serviced.

Warrington

Bideford

hertfordshire

selby

Elaine is spitting on Charlie’s cock and then sucking she is making slurping sounds as she try’s to get as much cock in her mouth as possible , she must be doing a good job as Charlie is calling her a sucking star, suck him deep, I sit on the sofa looking on, Clare has stopped sucking Mat but Amanda is still giving it her best shot sucking him quick, Clare sits next to me and puts one leg over mine then opens her other her pussy wet and open …. Mat she shouts get your cock in here.. mat pushes Amanda away walks over and kneels between her legs he rubs his cock up and down her hole then slides his length into Clare’s hole …. Mmmm yes as he starts to fuck her, I am literally next to her as he is fucking away, Amanda walks over not knowing what to do, Clare looks at her sit on my face I want to taste you! With that Amanda straddle Clare’s head her leg next to mine as I move to get a look as Amanda lowers her tiny pussy onto Clare’s tongue, as Clare starts to lick and probe , Amanda places a hand on my head pulling my hair as she moans.

I glance forward to see Charlie pounding Elaine doggie on the rug in the middle of the living room, his cock smashing her pussy as he holds her arse her face buried in the rug moaning and panting and telling Charlie to fuck harder !!! My cock untouched is standing straight up, as the pre cum drips down my shaft watching my wife get a good fucking.

After 10 mins of pounding, no idea how he kept it up ! Elaine tells Charlie she is going to cum she starts to flick her click as he gives it to her harder then she yelps and moans loud as she collapses in a heap, Charlie is kneeling his cock covered in Elaine’s cum juice rock hard, Amanda jumps from Clare’s face and with in seconds is trying to open her mouth to fit his cock in, she sucks and licks never drop of my wife’s cum from his cock, just then Clare starts to cum on Mats long cock her body shaking as she wraps her legs around him holding his cock inside as she clamps his cock making her cum hard.

I go to get up but Elaine tells me to sit, get back on the sofa and watch and keep your hands of that cock! You do not get to spunk yet ! I do as I and told, trying my best not to explode!!!

With Clare and Elaine recovering from cumming, Mat joins Charlie on the rug and offers Amanda his cock as well, she grabs it and Clare still panting tells her to suck them both, she does as instructed sucking Charlie then Mat, the lads in heaven as this young tiny slut wanks and sucks them off.

After a few minutes Elaine tells Amanda to get in all fours she does so in front of Charlie and he slides his cock into her mouth she gags as a few huge inch’s enter her mouth Charlie holding her head, Mat moves around to the back and his cock is really at her tiny hole … Elaine’s asks if she is ready for a man’s length …. Yes yes she says I want a man cock and Elaine slaps mats arse … fuck her mat ! He pushes his length inch by inch into Amanda’s hole! Oh fuck oh fuck as he goes deeper , she is holding Charlie’s cock but nothing else’s as she is concentrating on mats length!

Elaine and Clare start to clap and I see why Mat is balls deep in Amanda , he slaps her arse a yelp of pleasure and pain as he starts to fuck her deep.

SIDMOUTH

Bognor Regis

Warrington

By *af105Man 8 weeks ago

Newtownards

selby

As Mat slides his long cock balls deep into Amanda she is moaning loud ahh ahhh ahhh ahh with every thrust Charlie moves over and his cock hangs down in front of Amanda’s face she knows what to do and grabs hold then as Mat fucks her she starts to suck Charlie , fucking hell she is fucking tight Mat tells us all, Elaine move over and Clare is helping Amanda suck Charlie’s cock! Elaine has her head in Amanda’s white tiny arse Mat pulls out and slides into her mouth then back into Amanda after 5 mins Mat starts to pant and moan loud he pulls out and as he try’s to get it in Elaine’s mouth he shoots his load all over Amanda’s arse and Elaine’s face !! Arghhh fuck yes he says flicking his spunk at Elaine face !! He falls back , Elaine stands and shows Amanda her face … what a good girl you are look what you made him do! Oohhh that is cool, Elaine scooping up mats spunk and sliding it into he mouth ! I ask if I can cum or I will not last later… Elaine thinks about it … Ok spunk on my face hurry up ! I stand and Elaine kneels as I grab my cock wanking hard Amanda looks up can I taste it , Clare joins Elaine No Amanda Charlie is getting ready for you ! As I wank over Clare and Elaine’s faces I see Charlie grab Amanda by the arse and position her where he wants her, he grabs a bottle of lube fro the side and covers his cock then rubs some onto Amanda’s hole!! Hurry cum Dave I want to see her take Charlie !! With that I explode and empty my balls all over Elaine and Clare calling my wife a slut !! She turns spunk dripping from her face as Clare licks her face to see Charlie try to get his cock inside Amanda, argh argh it hursts as he pushes his cock bending he pulls back and try’s again then pop his bellend is in Amanda cry’s out oh fuck oh fuck no no it’s to big stop!! Hold her Charlie says as Clare and Elaine hold Amanda by the arms! Amandas face looks in pain, but Charlie wants her hole and pushes in again his head going in easier this time , oh fuck oh fuck … good girl Elaine’s says take his man’s cock as she kisses her !! Charlie starts to fuck Amanda slow each time an inch more slide in and before long her face turns fro pain to pleasure I can see her pussy stretching around his cock like a clamp !! Fucking slut is like a virgin !! Elaine tells him she has only had one boyfriend and he was not much apparently! Charlie takes this as his trophy! As he rams all his cock home time and Time again ! We sit back and watch in as he fucks her for a good 15 mins, I loose count on the times Amanda cums ! Then Charlie shoots out I am going to cum , not in her your not ! He pulls out and sprays spunk all over her back and her arse it running down over her butt plug, Clare and Elaine are on clean up and start licking it all up as Amanda lays on the floor totally fucked !!

After 5 mins we are all back to normal, Clare stands up come on then let’s go… I look on go where ?

Elaine still covered in spunk grabs Mat, and Charlie come on boys we are going to Clare’s for some ass fucking ! As they leave Amanda still on the floor and me sat in the chair Elaine shouts back…. This is your present for been a good boy… fuck her arse see you in the morning and shuts the door it is silent, Amanda gets up walks to me grabs my hand you coming then … I want my virgin arse done !!

Warrington

SIDMOUTH

By *ediraMan 8 weeks ago

Reigate

By *ongbowmanMan 8 weeks ago

Grantham

Heckmondwike

By *overOral0Man 8 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *af105Man 8 weeks ago

Newtownards

Here!

Lucky guy

Here!

[Removed by poster at 21/03/24 07:20:40]

barton le clay/Harrow

Brilliant!

selby

Amanda takes me to my own bedroom and strips completely naked , I follow suit and we jump into bed, we kiss and cuddle for a few minutes.

I move to be on top of her but she pushes me down no fucking I am bloody in pain still from them big cocks, I look up it’s good to see you coming out of your shell I know Elaine is proud of you!

I didn’t want to let you both down but I managed I managed his cock and I feel so good and want more!

I go to say something but she pushes me down to her pussy lick it gentle I am tender go on! I start to lick her pussy slow and gentle her moans soft as she strokes my hair… good boy that’s it slow! Her lips wide and her hole still not recover as it is wide open from her pounding ! I go to slide a finger in !! No I said only licking do as your told ! I look up yes babe… mmmm I like that , I am enjoying telling you what to do ! Call me Miss !!

Yes Miss as I licked her hole mmm good boy that’s enough let’s get him ready , she yelled me to lye down and she sits next to me , she holds my cock her hand covering it apart from my head … mmmm compared to Mat and Charlie the girls are right it is a small one! Sorry miss I say it’s all I have … from now on you can have my arse only understand!! Yes miss good I am in training for big cocks remember! Yes miss as she lowers her hard and starts to suck my cock, I move her hair to one side so I can see her face her mouth bulging on one side as she flicks my cock in her mouth mmmmm as she takes my cock down to the balls, a little gag as she comes up a string of saliva from her mouth to my bellend , she heads down again and again taking me and sucking me her hand playing with my balls, my head back in pleasure a hand on her head, she might be inexperienced with big cock but she can suck cock and as I close my eyes I think yeah Amanda number 1 , Elaine second and Clare third for cock sucking. I am brought back to life by Amanda stopping turning on all fours get the lube your ready ! I grab some from Elaine’s draw and Amanda looks at me right be gentle get me in a good position and lube yeah !! Yes miss !! Good boy !

I tell her to stick her arse up and her head down , I stand behind her , looking down at this tiny arse , I pull out the small butt plug with a pop , Amanda moans oh oh , her hole open as I lube her up and then my cock!

I then put my legs either side of her arse and bend my knees lowering myself to her hole , you ready miss …. Yes I want all your 5” in , fuck me !!

I press against her open arse hole and to my surprise it slide in with a little pressure, oh fuck oh fuck that feel strange she says , I have a couple of inches in her arse it is tight but nice , you in all the way ? She says no ! Do it she says give me it! I slide down to my balls resting on her arse cheeks , fucking hell that’s good I say, then I start to fuck her arse every time my balls slap her arse her moans getting louder ! I pull him all the way out then in again !! Oh fuck yes that’s good !! Do it harder !! I ram home hard …. Oh fuck yes. Yes deeper !! I am giving Amanda it hard and deep my hands on her back holding her down as we both enjoy the feeling , I can see her playing with her clit as I thrust and after 5-10 mins it is to much , I am going to cum I tell her .. she turns her head her face read …Elaine said you need to cum in me !! Fucking hell omg as I got faster then I shut my eyes and screamed out as I emptied my balls int I her tiny arse , I could feel my cock throbing as I pumped into her ! Keep him inside me as she flicked her clit then felt her cum her arse hole clamping my cock,fuck it nearly snapped it in half as she collapsed and I pulled out spunk falling from my cock!

We got into bed and she turned to me hold me as we sleep and in the morning I want it in my arse again ok !! Yes Miss I said as I felt my spunk drip from her arse onto my leg !

We fell asleep as I wondered if Elaine had managed to take that big cock in her arse !

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 8 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Warrington

SIDMOUTH

By *ediraMan 8 weeks ago

Reigate

By *elbyfuntimesMan 8 weeks ago

Selby

hertfordshire

Love this story

Here!

Bravo

By *af105Man 8 weeks ago

Newtownards

Bognor Regis

Heckmondwike

Poole

selby

I woke in the morning to Amanda sleeping and no sign of Elaine so headed to make some coffee, as I sat drinking my mind went back to last night and how Amanda has come out of her shell a lot and is more confident, then I started to think about Elaine and Charlie’s big cock in her arse !

A few hours past and I am sitting alone when I the door opens and Elaine walks in, she enters the living room looking completely fucked her hair and make up a mess, hi , hay you where is Amanda she still here? Yes she is sleeping. She smiles that’s good well did you fuck her arse … yes darling and filled it with spunk ….. mmmm that’s what I was hoping, as she kissed me on the lips , love you she says and her arms wrap around me as she whispers in my ear , god I do love you, your so good to me. Yes I say I am ! She slaps my arm !! Dick !

Talking about dick did you manage him?

Why do you think I am standing and not sitting my arse has been ruined babe …. Really what happened.. well after a shit loud of lube I managed about 4” of his cock it bloody hurt at first his bellend is huge and I am still not closed proper ! I laughed… it’s not funny he fucked it for ages at least 20 mins ! I thought I would split !! Fucking hell I say how about Clare she take Mat ? Yeah she has had lots up her arse so he went in easy, took about 6” maybe more , he only lasted about 5 mins !

Well sounds like you had fun ! Yeah it was amazing babe. Right she says you can stay here I am going to join Amanda in bed , I might wake her up for a cuddle and a licking, do not disturb us as she needs to go home later before work so I need a chat.

She going to stay again I ask …. As Elaine gets to the bedroom door she says oh yes defo she needs Charlie again before she try’s James, oh text Steve will you and see if she can come to the wedding reception in a couple of weeks , the bedroom door opens I can see Amanda her tiny body and her arse on the bed as Elaine jumps on the bed. The door shuts and I go to text Steve.

By *aughtyjamesMan 8 weeks ago

Inverclyde

Wow

Poole

Warrington

By *af105Man 8 weeks ago

Newtownards

Heckmondwike

By *ongbowmanMan 8 weeks ago

Grantham

Bognor Regis

By *cubasexMan 8 weeks ago

Dudley

Here!

Great stuff

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 8 weeks ago

Porthcawl

selby

About 5 hours later after the girls had been to sleep they emerged, both in just bra and pants and sit for a coffee, Elaine is sat at an angle her arse still hurting from Charlie !

So has Steve replied Elaine asks …. I will have a look and go to get my phone , I return yes about 15 mins ago he says it says …. Yeah she can come to the night doo! I will put her name down , she family ?

I look at the girls and text away … then Amanda says what did you say … I said yeah your Elaine’s step sister, imagine when they find out your a slut from work! Elaine and Amanda look at each other and giggle … then Amanda says shall I bring a boyfriend? Oh my elaine says I did not think about that yes let’s invite your black boyfriend James mmmm ! The girls look happy with themselfs.

Later that day Amanda is ready to leave, thank you Dave for everything it has been an amazing weekend and you owe me an arse pounding, she kisses me, then kisses Elaine , see you in the office on Monday Boss, yes you will Elaine says and make sure you leave what I told you , as I will be checking after work! Yes boss and she was gone.

As me and Elaine went back to the living room I asked what she had to wear ? Mmmm be at the office at 17:30 and you will find out. As she walked off my cock started to get hard.

About 30 mins later and my cock still hard I went to the bedroom Elaine was lying on the bed face down on her phone looking at insta ! She was still in her bra and pants I jumped on the bed my jeans long gone and my cock hard, as I lent forward to kiss her neck my cock touching her bum, hay you dirty fucker haven’t you had enough this weekend ! No babe I only had Amanda’s arse I want to fuck my wife ….. oh for fuck sake I am trying to recover as my cock drips pre cum on her bum, please boss I say !! Oh for fucks sake hurry up will you and she sticks her arse in the air, but no bum sex ok, ok I say looking down at her red raw arse hole , I guide my cock to her pussy and slide in , she feels slack form been pounded,as I hold her bum and start to fuck her her phone rings … I stop as she pics it up ! It my mum, I go to pull out .. no just fuck me ….. I start to fuck her as she chats to her mum, I gather speed but she is not fazed as I try to pound her !! What mum yeah he is here yes just behind me … yeah , no yes I will visit… then a moan ! Yes I am happy as I feel my balls getting ready ! Yes mum I am fine just Dave been naughty … ok mum says hurry up ! Then another moan ,, ah ah yes mum he is isn’t he , very !! I thrust one last time and empty my balls into my wife, as I pull out Elaine she closes her legs as I sit spent on the bed.

It’s ok mum I can talk properly he has finished.

I head to the bathroom for a shower leaving her to her mum, and as I shower my mind wonders to tomorrow after work.

By *af105Man 8 weeks ago

Newtownards

barton le clay/Harrow

Heckmondwike

Warrington

Bognor Regis

Southampton

By *cubasexMan 7 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *sprey6Man 7 weeks ago

Here!

Bravo

By *uz1978Man 7 weeks ago

Bideford

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 7 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *evonFbsCouple 7 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *elbyfuntimesMan 7 weeks ago

Selby

By *ediraMan 7 weeks ago

Reigate

By *unEdinGuyMan 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *rivate24 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

selby

The next day I head to Elaine’s work, I get there around 5pm and most of the staff have gone home, Elaine is in her office hi babe glad you can make it have a seat, she is wearing her normal work outfit, a white shirt and a suit jacket , black tights and a black skirt, not to short but long enough.

Wait here and I will sort a coffee out, a few minutes later she comes back with two coffees.

So I said what’s happening? All in good time, as we sit and drink coffee all the staff have gone home.

She looks at her watch then a knock on the door, in walks Amanda … she sees me hi, you know what is happening? No I say , Elaine walks up to Amanda , umm good girl the cleaner is here at 6:30pm so let’s start. I look at Amanda she is in a very short skirt that is showing the bottom of her arse cheeks I can see a pair of light blue panties, some black 4” heals and white long socks , and a shirt that is unbuttoned showing her blue bra pushing her tits up ! So did you get any comments today Elaine asks ! Yes yes I did from a few of the lads and Paul the security, he was looking at my arse all day he must be in his late 50s ! Oh and the girls were talking !

Mmmmm that is hot Elaine says, she walks over to Amanda because you have been a very good girl and you have been amazing with me and the hubby!

I have got you a present , on that the door opens and in walks Clare holding James hand.

Elaine and Clare kiss and then sit on a small sofa together, James walks across to Amanda slides an arm around her and pulls her close , so your the slut that is ready for a real cock ? He kisses her , then steps back and pulls her shirt open buttons fly off as she is exposed, he grabs her bra and pulls it down her tits dripping out, Amanda yelps and jumps back but James is to big and to strong he pulls her close and starts to kiss and suck her tits ! She moans out.

Clare and Elaine are egging James on …. Suck her tits , fuck her ! Slap the slut !! James flicks her around and bends her over the desk her skirt is up around her waist he grabs her panties and pulls them down, then as Amanda is spread across Elaine’s desk her pussy wet and throbbing , James smacks her tiny arse his huge hand leaving a massive imprint on her arse …. Arghhh fuck fuck she screams as he hold her down, Elaine has her legs open and is rubbing her clit, Clare sat next to her is doing the same , Clare spots me looking ….. your dirty pervert is watching us , fucking perv Elaine says get your tiny cock out and watch James fuck your wifes bitch !! I do as I am told and stand and drop my pants and begin to wank as Amanda gets her arse spanked hard!! She is yelping and beggin for James to stop, he grabs her hair and pulls her around in front of him , then as she knelt in front of him he drops his trousers , Amanda raise her hands and pulls down his boxers his massive thick cock springs out and hits her on the face , oh my fucking god it’s enormous, she looks at Elaine and Clare… I can not take that it will break me … James spits on his hand then rubs it across his bell end , shut the fuck up slut as he grabs her head and forces his cock into her mouth, his bellend is all she can take as he begins to face fuck Amanda as we all wank watching.

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 7 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ongbowmanMan 7 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ediraMan 7 weeks ago

Reigate

By *ike231251Man 7 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ndecidedjMan 7 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *af105Man 7 weeks ago

Newtownards

By *overOral0Man 7 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *elboy1957Man 7 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

By *ton_maleMan 7 weeks ago

Shoreham

So good!

By *elbyfuntimesMan 7 weeks ago

Selby

By *ristolDMan 6 weeks ago

town centre

Keep going

By *uz1978Man 6 weeks ago

Bideford

By *cubasexMan 6 weeks ago

Dudley

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Fabulous

By *rivate24 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

selby

James is face fucking Amanda his massive cock not even half way in her mouth but her eyes are streaming tears as she gags and try’s to get air he is holding her head and thrusting in and out, spit flying across the room, my tiny cock is hard and I am wanking trying not to cum! I look over and Elaine and Clare are both sat legs apart fingers deep in there pussys fucking them selfs fast.

James pulls out as Amanda gasps for air he picks her up and pushes her back onto the rug on the floor, then he grabs Clare , lick that sluts cunt I need her wet !! Clare gets to work her arse in the air licking Amanda out! James stands waiting slower stroking his monster. Elaine leans forward and starts to lick up and down his shaft, then looks at me … go on fuck Clare arse before you cum ! I know your close you tiny perv, I do as I and told and slide my cock into Clare’s arse hole she doesn’t stop eating pussy as I fuck her arse, I look down and see Amanda her tits and face all red and sweaty, she is moaning loud ! Fuck I shut and pull out and splatter Clare’s arse with my spunk oh fuck oh fuck yes ! As I wipe my cock on her arse, Clare has not even moved like she did not even realise I had fucked her arse! I step back cock going soft, James pushes Elaine forward clean up your husbands spunk slut as she starts to lick and suck up my spunk from Clare! Amanda moans loud as she starts to cum on Clare’s face, bucking away! James pushes Elaine away and then lifts Clare off Amanda ! The girls fall back on the rug and start snogging as James gets between Amanda’s legs her tiny body!

The girls look on as I sit spent, James rubs his cock ups nd down Amanda’s pussy a few times then pushes his head in ! It will not fit , he try’s again as he pushes her legs wider then as he forces his cock in Amanda screams loud argh fuck no no !! It’s to big fuck no ! James tells her to shut the fuck up and pushes his cock in stretching her hole to the limit! As he starts to fuck her slow inch by inch.

By *rgasm4u69Man 5 weeks ago

Warrington

By *pagedMan 5 weeks ago

Doncaster

love this story such dirty sluts

By *onnoisseur100Man 5 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *uz1978Man 5 weeks ago

Bideford

By *rgar27Man 5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *aconteur69111Man 5 weeks ago

eastbourne

By *aughtyjamesMan 5 weeks ago

Inverclyde

By *kpiercedCouple 5 weeks ago

walsall

By *attboy107Man 5 weeks ago

Near MK

Won't be long before there isn't a hole that will feel that little cock

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Magherafelt

By *cubasexMan 5 weeks ago

Dudley

By *af105Man 5 weeks ago

Newtownards

By *elbyfuntimesMan 5 weeks ago

Selby

By *ike231251Man 5 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ongbowmanMan 5 weeks ago

Grantham

By *rivate24 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

selby

Amanda is been fucked deep by James his cock about half way in her arse , he asked Clare for more lube and she squirts some on Amanda’s arse hole as James cock slide in and out, another inch deeper as Amanda her face in pain and pleasure is yelping out load every time James pushes deep !

Fucking hell she is so tight James says !! As he builds up speed, Amanda relaxes and there fucking becomes more pleasure then pain good girl as he rams home , in and out , Elaine kneels down and starts to rub Amanda’s clit as she gets fucked, after a few minutes Amanda ooh ooh oh fuck oh fuck I am cumming as she grips the rug and cums hard on James cock, it is to much for him and he pulls out his massive cock, Clare jumps down and joins Elaine as James unleashes a huge amount of spunk! Covering Amanda’s arse and Clare’s face, Elaine leans forward and sucks the last drops of spunk from James cock.

He gets dressed as the girls clean and lick his spunk from there faces and Amanda’s arse ! He then just leaves not even a bye ! His job done.

As I stand and pull my trousers back on the girls are sorting them selfs, Elaine hugs Amanda and kisses her , I am so proud of you ! You took at least 6” of his cock next time you will take more, Amanda smiles I will try! Clare joins them and they all hug.

Right Elaine says let’s head home for food, and a shower.

As we sit eating Elaine texts Sharron , just getting the details of the wedding next week ! I look at Amanda and Clare who are smiling !

By *yceloonMan 5 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *rgar27Man 5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *af105Man 5 weeks ago

Newtownards

By *ike231251Man 4 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Magherafelt

So hot

By *attboy107Man 4 weeks ago

Near MK

Who wouldn't be smiling with that lot around