FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New School support staff flirt

New School support staff flirt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tevie342 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

This goes back to 2005 and when I started at a new work place I was 34 and another new member of staff began the same day she was fresh out of university with a history degree and too a just as a student liaison officer. Size 10 and great looking tits under her top, I flirted with her over the next few days to break down the barriers and she began to respond into day 3. She came across as naive but interesting with a good looking body. She would blush everytime I seen her and would make an effort to compliment her at every opportunity. I told her I wished I was younger or she was older as I really liked her and wanted to take her out but didn’t think it was right because of the age difference. She giggled and thanked me, tellin me that she was in a relationship with a guy she had been with since 15 and had never even looked at another guy till now!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *itter80Man 3 weeks ago

Coalville

Great start

Liverpool

As the weeks went by I made every effort to go past her office which was on the ICT corridor and full glass so I could see her easily. She often wore pants and had a great arse but I was wondering what her legs were like and I told her. Again she blushed and said I might get to see them soon as we were all going on a staff members leaving do. That evening soon came, wow she really looked amazing hair all done, make up on but not to much and a stunning mid length dress with a big of cleavage on show she looked gorgeous and I told her too. Again blushed and I told her how lucky her guy was but still couldn’t believe she had never had any other experiences putting a seed in place as the night started. The evening flowed as did the wine, we stayed in the restaurant till 11pm and began to go our separate ways, I got C to stay a while longer even though she said her partner Matt would be waiting for her. I said you’re your own person and it’s a staff night out he should understand. We eventually ended up in a nightclub and she really began to loosen up and get very flirty letting me know she was interested in new experiences and what we would do together if she wanted to. But said your married what would your wife say. I at the time was going through a divorce and no one at work were aware of it. As I told C I also told her I now had my own place in Liverpool if she ever wanted to come over. She lived in Birkenhead where we both worked. We danced and she rubbed herself against me as I felt her up she could feel My cock grow and asked if she had done that. I said there will be a few cocks in here tonight hard for you don’t you realise. She said stop, stop I can’t hear that and asked to leave the dance floor. We sat down and I asked what was wrong. She said your married and I’m

With someone. I said so who is ever going to know if we don’t tell anybody. Plus I live nowhere near work so it would be easy if you really wanted to try, do you I said. Yes she replied but not tonight I have to go.

By *ndy197440Man 3 weeks ago

southport

Liverpool

So C left very quickly and got a taxi back to Birkenhead which as very disappointed and I thought my chance had gone. So Monday morning I arrived at work and she was already in. Can we chat she said, yes of course not here in your room so we went up to my classroom and chatted about the Friday night. She explained that she had never been so turned on and left because she knew if I had touched her she wouldn’t have gone home. So I stood up and held her and waited till she offered her lips which she did. We kissed and she gave me her tongue which I responded back, she pulled back Matt hates that she said. Well Matt isn’t here and I love it. I lifted her onto a desk and moved my hand up her leg. Yes she had a skirt on and stockings as I was soon to find out. As I moved in she opened her legs and said only Matt have ever touched me there. Do you want me too I said, yes please touch my down there. As I moved in I expected to feel a pair of knickers but to my surprise she didn’t have any on. Where are your knickers I asked. In my bag I didn’t want to wear wet knickers all day now please!

By *lderman500Man 3 weeks ago

sleaford

Lucky guy more to come I hope

By *ickylouCouple 3 weeks ago

Bi

Very horny.

By *es_wrentMan 3 weeks ago

Hatfield

Liverpool

I slowly started teasing her clit small circles and rubbing it deep and we were close together it was 07:45 so I knew no one would be in my department it’ll at least 08:20 as we worked in a college not a school. C’s breadth changed she was gasping I knew I had her in my hands, oh fuck, omg Matt never does this to me make me cum please I want this so much! I worked deeply into her clit and began to up the pace to see how she responded. C was pushing herself into my fingers oh oh please don’t stop make me cum. I want to orgasm for you oh god, oh god I can’t believe I’m doing this please don’t stop. I moved my fingers inside and worked her hard rubbing them deep. I asked if she squirted and C said I don’t know what that is omg, omg don’t stop with that she started to squirm and tense I knew she was close and I was going to make her orgasm but how hard! Within minutes she squirted for the first time ever and then orgasmed I got my fingers out and worked her clit again. She was so wet and her legs were soaked. She was all over the place sexually, never before had she experienced this and C wanted more. When she composed herself she thanked me and asked what’s next it was 08:15 and I said she can have what ever she wants and lots of it if you want. She giggled and said maybe later then, we kissed again and she left the room to go and sort herself out. I opened the windows as it smelt of sex and I had to go wash my hand mmm she did smell sweet though.

By *oventry4biTV/TS 3 weeks ago

coventry

Hot

By *ig daddy 1969Man 3 weeks ago

manchester

By *lderman500Man 3 weeks ago

sleaford

mmmmmm fuck

By *andyandmickCouple 3 weeks ago

chilwell

By *yrateMan 3 weeks ago

Berry pomeroy

Seems a LOT like low key ‘grooming/harrassment’ to me -not sure busting into somebody’s ltr for the sake of gettin yer rocks off is really very cool as it goes-smacks of abuse -of the wrong kind of wrong kind …!

Liverpool

C avoided me for the next few days and I could understand why, maybe because she was embarrassed or guilty for what she had done but hey I was separated and I didn’t care I had just finger fucked a 23 year old colleague in my classroom and I didn’t care. I seen her on the Friday and asked if she was ok, the usual happened she blushed and apologised for her behaviour over the last few days. She explained she felt guilty and dirty for what she had done behind Matts back. I said hey it’s not like we fucked, we kissed, I fingered you, you orgasmed and squirted it’s ok. No it’s not ok Steve as I can’t stop thinking about it and want more please. I need you to fuck me but I feel guilty even thinking about it let alone telling you. I want you fuck me and make me orgasm again, you don’t understand Matt never makes me cum, he is a missionary position man and only fucks me when he wants sex. You have opened up a new world to me. Can we meet at yours and fuck me please! When I asked, I don’t care just give me a day and time and I will get the train over to Liverpool and you can pick me up at the station. I thought well she really wants this and very willing. What will you tell Matt, I’m shopping in Liverpool I always take my time so as long as I take something home he won’t suspect a thing. Ok I said well I can’t do this Saturday but next Saturday I can will pick you up at the station and we will go straight to my place. The next week was frustrating waiting for Saturday and trying not to make colleagues suspicious about C and I. Two staff actually asked what was going on and I played it down by saying I think she fancies me but to young for me and that was enough for now.

By *angtidy42Couple 3 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ucksguy2000Man 3 weeks ago

aylesbury

Liverpool

Saturday came and we had prearranged to meet at 10:30am at my local train station. She looked very happy to see me and was excited to get in the car. I’ve never seen your place or where you live she said. We drove to my apartment in the South of the city, parked up and she lent in to kiss me and said I feel relaxed now as no one knows me round here. We went inside and I knew I wanted her there and then. I took her coat and hung it up looking back at her I embraced her and kissed her. She wasn’t sure, can we chat and have a coffee first she asked I’m nervous and I’m not sure. I held her and kissed her again and brushed my hand across her lip on her jeans. I said your arse looks gorgeous in them and gave it a feel. I then rubbed her front and asked if she was wet. Immediately she responded by putting her head down and said yes. I lifted her head and kissed her but longer this time and opened the button on her jeans and loosened the zip down. I place my fingers into her mound but no hair she had shaven her pussy. I asked why, because you said you liked it and Matt hates me shaving so I did it anyway. I worked her clit with one hand and took her top off with the other to reveal her cleavage and tits for the first time. She looked into my eyes and said we are going to do this aren’t we! Yes I said and what ever else you want too!

By *yrateMan 3 weeks ago

Berry pomeroy

"Seems a LOT like low key ‘grooming/harrassment’ to me -not sure busting into somebody’s ltr for the sake of gettin yer rocks off is really very cool as it goes-smacks of abuse -of the wrong kind of wrong kind …!

"

Maybe a bit hasty -seems the guy she was with was a complete Twunt….

Sorry to judge so quick….

By *angtidy42Couple 3 weeks ago

Redditch

By *eterpervisMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Liverpool

We were still stood in the kitchen as I worked her clit and continued kissing each other. Do you really want me to fuck you C I said. Yes I want you inside me please, I undid her bra to reveal a beautiful pair of tits and saucer nipples wow I told her they looked gorgeous and her response was Matt says they are ugly. Well he’s a knob because my cock is rock hard and I need to suck them. As I did I pushed her jeans off and she wiggled out of them. Next she undid my pants and started to wank me off as we moved into the living room. I had a corner suite and if anyone knows the are great to fuck on. I sat down legs open wide and C just jumped onto my cock. I’ve never done it this way before as she rode me hard. I was rubbing her clit and sucking her tits at the same time she was amazingly willing and by god could she ride! We fucked for a good 30 minutes like that before she orgasmed and I cum for the first time that day. We fucked in every room and every position possible. C had never cum so much in one day and had multiple orgasms to which was the first time she experienced it. I told her I wanted to rim

Her arse and she had no idea what I was about to do, omg she said that’s so intense and different. You ever had Matts cock update your arse I asked. No he would never do that why do you want to do that to me. I said yes I want to take your anal virginity C. I positioned myself and eased in slowly building up rhythm and ended up slamming my balls into her. C was face down arse up screaming omfg, omfg as I cupped her tits and kept going till I cum again. She was loving the experience and said she had never had sexy like this before and could we do this regularly please. Obviously I said yes and we had many more Satisfying Saturdays at my place and staff nights out were she stayed at a female colleagues house not! C want to go further and have outdoor fun and wear lingerie too which I arranged. We also fucked at my office in my other role which was fun as she dressed up for that which I will explain soon.

By *iggers51Man 3 weeks ago

tamworth

Wow

Liverpool

Things started to heat up as she got more comfortable with fucking another guy and trusting someone. We text regularly and had lots of fantastic fantasy chats about what she would like to do and where. C started to become a risk taker getting in work early asking me to meet her in different parts of the college to fuck her and different places around Birkenhead including the Park and the observatory during our lunch and PPA which happened as luck would have it be the same time. She would walk out and I’d pick her up around the corner and drive and fuck in my car or in the trees / bushes in the park. I’d strip her completely naked and devour her pussy and she would swallow my cock and cum which she loved as her hubby wouldn’t let her do it. She was amazing with her tongue and teeth working me up and delivering her a welcome load. Then I’d bend her over and fuck till we both cum again. It become a regular thing. One day we got to our usual place and a guy was there smiling at C and complemented her on her dress and figure. Asked if he maybe watch us as he had seen us from a distance a few days earlier and loved what he had seen. C blushed and looked at me I said well this is your chance to experience what you have wanted to try so why not. We walked a little and our new friend was very close to C feeling her arse as we got closer to were we usually fucked. He ask C to lift her dress so he could her pussy and if he could lick it as her wanked. C said no I want your cock in my mouth as she slipped out of her dress exposing herself in her stockings and lingerie she wanted spitroasting and that’s what she got. His cock in her mouth and mine in her pussy fucking her hard we fucked her for 30 minutes changing places and giving her what she needed bareback too. Our friend thank us both pulling his pants up and disappeared into the trees. We kissed and she held me and said god I need more of that that was amazing where can we go to do more

manchester

By *he-ProfessorMan 3 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *imbob2145Man 3 weeks ago

stirling

Liverpool

As the weeks and months went by C started to wear more and more lingerie and tights when in work she would often make an excuse to come to my room of find me in work. It was getting risky but exciting too for us both. She suggested we started going the gym At college after work so she could wear leggings and sport tops and work on her pelvic floor. She wore the tightest of sports wear and left nothing to the imagination. Some of my work colleagues commented on her figure, tits and nipples. Little did they know I’d see it all. She gave a few staff a hard on regularly, when watching her do sit ups and bench presses. I told her what they were saying and it turned her on as she had been made to think she was ugly. She was far from that, gorgeous 36DD tits and a shapely arse too. It didn’t take long before she wanted to stay later and later in the gym. We got to a point where we were the last ones in college and in the gym which had its own exit. I arrange with the premises team that I’d lock the gym up and take the key home. The staff laughed as said I know what you wanna do there Pal given the chance. I laughed and said she is married pal I can’t and she is to prim

To even think it. Little did the know she was a naughty minx wanting more. We worked out in the gym and worked up a real sweat and needed to cool down and shower but we had to be smart as there were cameras about.

By *lderWiserNowMan 3 weeks ago

Kettering

Fantastic

By *akeb7722Man 3 weeks ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

Liverpool

It started on the bench press C was spotting for me and I purposely didn’t have the full weight on the bar as she didn’t really know what she was doing. But my head was right infront of her perfectly formed pussy covered by her knickers and leggings but the camel toe was clearly on show and needed attention. I moved up slightly higher as she was so close she could virtually sit on my face which was my plan. I told her to come in closer and as she did I lent back and mock

Licked her pussy. Hey you anyone could walk in on us. They have all gone I said as she bit her lip, we could get naughty here and no one would ever know C is that sexy. Yes she said as she looked down at me, my pussy isn’t shaven though, like I care get you pants and knickers down and sit on my face and let me lick you! Within seconds she had them down and positioned herself perfectly for licking and began grinding herself into my face. God I can’t believe we are doing it here what if we are caught. No worries I have the key and no one can get in anyway. She soaked my face with her juices twice before I dropped my shorts and she worked on my swollen cock. Sucking harder than usual I love sucking this and making you cum but I read guys like the bum rimmed too can I do that to you? Yes I said and lifted myself i to a position she could do it. She spat on my hole and went for it. She was good at it too making me even harder and wanting to cum. She suddenly stopped and disappeared and then came back I didn’t care what she had been up to I wanted more of this dirty bitch. I am going to loosen your hole Stevie and with that her finger was inside me, now I’d had this done before but never like this. Have you ever been fucked she said and I replied yes why. Good tell me about it, so I explained that I when I was younger I had many sexual experiences with lots of people in MMF’s and one on ones plus my ex wife loved pegging me. This turned her on and drove her on, two, fingers then three and then a pole of some sort in me and she drove it hard and I was loving it she gripped my cock and sucked it as she fucked me with this pole I was so wired and horny I cum so hard and so deep it was outstanding. When she finished she jumped on my cock and told me to buy a strapon and that she wanted to fuck me ad much as I fucked her. She rode me like a fucking rodeo horse and cum twice more before we finish and went into the showers and cuddled and kissed and teased each other some more. We didn’t realise the time. It was now 8pm and we both needed to get home and I gave her a lift to her house and said what you going to say she said how will make something up. We got in the car and she immediately went down on me and sucked me all the way to her place stopping two doors away from hers and said yummy cock till next time, don’t forget the strapon sexy and got out.

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Wow

By *ardnreddyMan 3 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Wow

manchester

By *itom18Man 3 weeks ago

Wigan

Matt needs to be involved

By *ary1001xMan 3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Liverpool

So a few weeks went by and C was busy, I thought that Matt had worked out what she was up to. C and I made small talk at work but nothing being arranged and she looked like something was on her mind. Eventually I asked what was going on. She explained she had been hurt and didn’t want me to see the aftermath on her body. Yes Matt was a twat I know that but he had taken to beating her up and having sex with C and she was not allowed to move as he fucked her or she would be punished. Fuck I thought she needs to run, go the police report him, go to a crisis councillor but she was to scared. I told her to pack a bag and come to mine and stay with me as he wouldn’t dare show up at mine. The neckie bastard started waiting for her at end of day to ensure she came home and did her wifey duties. I was going to explore the route of bagging him and dropping him off up in N Yorks on the Moor but C wouldn’t have it. Eventually she was back to normal but told me she was leaving as she was doing her Teacher Training in September and would be around much. We agreed to keep in touch and we left it at that in the July. I went off on holiday and thought no more of C until August when she text me telling me she missed me and needed to be pleasured properly where she got to suck a cock and orgasm lots as she put it. So we arranged to and we had a lovely time building the tension until I put a suggestion to her about getting a few staff on a night out and booking a room in Liverpool to stay. Her eyes lightened up Really she said who and where. I said you will have to organise it and just let me know where you will be and it will look like an accident that we have bumped into each other. So the night was set and Premier Inn booked, I Brough new toys and the strapon as requested told her the hotel and rm number and waited. A text came back with emojis on it and a few sex gifs we were on. I met up with a few guys and did the rounds till 10:30pm when I got a text where are you I need you here, so made my excuses and headed over omfg she was a picture short leather skirt killer heals and a basque for a top with a small jacket fuck she looked hot with her hair done and full makeup. Wow I said there is no way you left home like that. C Giggled and looked and said you approve then? I more than approved, she told me a few guys and fems had chatted to her during the night and no one ever does that with her normally. I said C you have come fuck me wrote all over you babe and you clearly want it. My cock was hard for her and she knew it. We were in a bar with an outside area that had area that if positioned right no one would see you. I grabbed her hand and took her outside. What you doing she said, I’m going to finger fuck you over there is there a problem? She looked and said there maybe a problem with that as I’ve not long cum you see. I looked and said with who and when. A girl in the toilet cubical she followed me in and seduced me it was amazing she kissed me and worked a bullet on my clit before going down on me. She even made me gush and walked off with my knickers. Well suck me instead then C and without hesitation she had my cock out and was ready to suck it.

Kettering

Liverpool

C likes running her teeth along a cock and let’s you know she has you in her mouth, she had me on edge and cupped my balls as she worked my cock looking up at me not caring if we were seen. She winked and put two fingers up my arse and was finger probing for my g spot and she found it and had me cumming in minutes. She licked her lips and said right let’s party I need some fun can we seduce someone and take them back with us to the room? I smiled and said which gender she came back with I don’t care I just need a threesome tonight Steve no let’s not waste any time as I’m yours all night now after I face time Matt and tell him we are heading to the hotel soon. It didn’t take long for the eyes to be back on C with young guys and fems looking at her legs and the basque she posed sex appeal. She went and danced with one guy and was grinding into him as his mate joined him she was in the middle and they had hands all over her they moved into the corner with her and started feeling her up and kissing her. She was lapping it up and opened her legs whilst sat on a stool as they both took it in turn to finger fuck her to a definite orgasm. She was loving the attention and wanted more. She told me later one of the guys held her in place on the stool and the other got his cock inside her she had been fucked in the nightclub by the both of them and she let them cum inside her. You are cleaning me up when we get the hotel she said unless you want to taste it now baby and offered me two of her fingers I lapped her juices and there cum up but I wanted her pussy and told her we needed to go. So we left and made our way to the premier inn near the tunnel entrance. We were all over each other and her dress was off as we got in the lift. We were intense and I dropped to my knees and started licking her in the lift she tasted better than ever. We were on the forth floor and didn’t care who got in the lift C took her bra off and I was fingering her and sucking her tits as the door opened I didn’t stop but C giggled and said hi to two young girls who had got in. They looked C up and down and said gorgeous tits hunnie they look like they need some attention as they laughed at the suggestion. C just came out with it well girls if you want to try and are bi follow me to our room and we can get a little more comfortable.

By *ontylad35Man 3 weeks ago

pontefract

"C likes running her teeth along a cock and let’s you know she has you in her mouth, she had me on edge and cupped my balls as she worked my cock looking up at me not caring if we were seen. She winked and put two fingers up my arse and was finger probing for my g spot and she found it and had me cumming in minutes. She licked her lips and said right let’s party I need some fun can we seduce someone and take them back with us to the room? I smiled and said which gender she came back with I don’t care I just need a threesome tonight Steve no let’s not waste any time as I’m yours all night now after I face time Matt and tell him we are heading to the hotel soon. It didn’t take long for the eyes to be back on C with young guys and fems looking at her legs and the basque she posed sex appeal. She went and danced with one guy and was grinding into him as his mate joined him she was in the middle and they had hands all over her they moved into the corner with her and started feeling her up and kissing her. She was lapping it up and opened her legs whilst sat on a stool as they both took it in turn to finger fuck her to a definite orgasm. She was loving the attention and wanted more. She told me later one of the guys held her in place on the stool and the other got his cock inside her she had been fucked in the nightclub by the both of them and she let them cum inside her. You are cleaning me up when we get the hotel she said unless you want to taste it now baby and offered me two of her fingers I lapped her juices and there cum up but I wanted her pussy and told her we needed to go. So we left and made our way to the premier inn near the tunnel entrance. We were all over each other and her dress was off as we got in the lift. We were intense and I dropped to my knees and started licking her in the lift she tasted better than ever. We were on the forth floor and didn’t care who got in the lift C took her bra off and I was fingering her and sucking her tits as the door opened I didn’t stop but C giggled and said hi to two young girls who had got in. They looked C up and down and said gorgeous tits hunnie they look like they need some attention as they laughed at the suggestion. C just came out with it well girls if you want to try and are bi follow me to our room and we can get a little more comfortable. "

Wow fucking love this story

By *ragsterMan 3 weeks ago

Blackburn

I'm so hard reading this...

manchester

Hillsborough

Bognor Regis

By *otonfoxMan 3 weeks ago

Southampton

Mmm very hot

By *he-ProfessorMan 3 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *j47Man 3 weeks ago

limerick

By *acksmith22Man 3 weeks ago

cannock

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ardnreddyMan 3 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

MAZING

By *exymarvelMan 3 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ystevoMan 3 weeks ago

Pensarn

Following this one

By *aidbackcpleCouple 3 weeks ago

nr stockton

more please xx

By *es_wrentMan 3 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *itom18Man 3 weeks ago

Wigan

By *ike231251Man 3 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Kettering

By *ohn_1983Man 3 weeks ago

Poringland

By *hrisukbishareCouple 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *i015Man 3 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago

mullingar

By *2spikeMan 3 weeks ago

Southsea

Liverpool

The girls looked at each other and smiled, C was just in her lingerie as was got out the lift quick get me to the room before I change my mind and are they coming with us. Yes I said me in my 40s C in her thirty’s and these two girls in Their early twenties at best. Fuck I thought this will get very naughty quickly I hoped. As we got in the room C gained in confidence turning to her new friends well girls I’m not like this for nothing now get in her and let me see you both. The girls entered the room and C look them up and down and told them to remove their clothes which they surly did one had French knickers on and the other in full lingerie and stocking. Their young pert tits were amazing, so are you girls experienced or new to this then. The blonde smiled and stepped forward and kissed C and said let me show you hun. She began feeling C’d body and rubbing up close to her and caressing her tits as C responded and guided her to the bed. The other girl in the lingerie followed and was watching preceding unfold and looked at me and then at C and the blonde she stood there and began to feel herself as she watched C and her friend making out on the bed. I asked her have you had a woman before. No she replied just friends, have you had a cock before. No she replied but I have sucked a dildo and had one inside me. I Unzipp my hard cock and said well this needs your mouth now so get in your knees and suck it as we watch your friend fuck my friend. I was fuck fucking this young beautiful girl as I watch C and the other girl devouring each other. They were rampant at urging each other on. C was loving having a girl lick her and finger fuck her. She squirted a few time and she returned the favour. As I was face fucking this other girl and near to delivering a present into her mouth. C looked over and said you enjoying yourself there. Not as much as you I think as my legs bucked and I held my young filly in place making her swallow the lot. As she came up for air C told her to join her on the bed. I sat down and relaxed into the show that was unfolding in front of me. Two beautiful girls and my work colleague fucking each other and enjoying an older woman as I say and wanked away.

Heckmondwike

manchester

By *hilledguy2020Man 3 weeks ago

Hebburn

By *ob jonesMan 3 weeks ago

Wales

By *orthernhornyMan 3 weeks ago

DL5

OMG This is incredible.

By *otladjamesMan 3 weeks ago

stoke

Amazing story, loving every second but i thought C was early 20s herself lol

mullingar

By *ucksguy2000Man 3 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *tee682Man 3 weeks ago

Montrose

By *evonFbsCouple 3 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Hillsborough

Liverpool

Sorry yes C was about 23/24 at this point I’m recalling this from between 2005 to 2015 if I keep going with it.

Liverpool

As the night turned into the early hours I began to get involved licking each pussy to orgasm. Finger fucking sucking tits of both girls and C as I was being sucked or wanked off. At this point the girl in the lingerie had removed it apart from

The stockings which were soaking wet and full of sex. Each of the girls let me fuck them doggie as the were either licking each other or C. At one point C got off the bed as I was enjoying feeling up these two gorgeous girls. C sat there and teased her clit with her vibrator for a while. She then rejoined the party and we engaged in another round of licking, sucking probing and fucking before the girls said they had to leave because they were being picked up early in the morning by one of their Dads. I asked what function they had been to as they looked stunning in their outfits. They laughed as said oh it was our Prom tonight and we booked in here as we didn’t want to be in the same place as everyone else. C and I both looked at each other and both said university Prom, no was the reply Sixth Form we are 18 and 19 respectively. OMFG I thought we have been fucking to teens all night. C smiled and thanked the girls for a wonderful time and they left. C looked at me and said thank god we don’t work in Liverpool and laughed. We kissed and I asked if she enjoyed it. Oh god yes but never thought they were that age. We kissed and cuddled for a bit before we both got our second wind and was ready to just enjoy each other when C stood up and said I have a surprise for you but we need a shower first.

Warrington

Heckmondwike

Liverpool

We had a shower together and enjoyed the closeness of the experience we chatted about what just happened and how exciting it was C had had her first FFF with two gorgeous teen girls as it transpired. I’d obviously bare backed to hot young fillies and I was horny again. C asked me to stay in the shower as she had a surprise for me and wanted time to put it together. I stayed in the room for about another ten minutes wanking and thinking about the girls I’d just fucked. When the shower door opened. Hi sir I’m here for my detention C said and laughed. She was stood there in a school uniform with white socks and shoes. She looked amazing and commented on how sir must like it as he was standing tall. Can sir help me please or is my GF coming to get hers on. I was confused but followed her. I was dry at this point and walked in on the bed was a matching outfit in my size including the heels. I thought WTF, and she looked me dead in the eye this is what we were supposed to be doing tonight before events took over. You want me to wear that do you. Yes C said and you are having this too as she lifted her skirt to show me her strapon. Now less that 12 months earlier this was a girl who had only ever been with one guy since 15 and he was abusive and she knew no better. To a woman now in control of her own sexual desires though in secret. I was overwhelmed by her journey so far and where she wanted to go next. Obviously I got into the outfit and I admit I felt like a little slut and wanted what she was offering.

Hillsborough

By *ed-devilsCouple 3 weeks ago

Hitchin

mullingar

Warrington

Bognor Regis

By *ob jonesMan 3 weeks ago

Wales

By *exymarvelMan 3 weeks ago

cardiff

Heckmondwike

By *ornynhappy23Man 2 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *tevie342 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Liverpool

After our hotel encounter and C pegging me whilst dressed as a schoolgirl it went quiet for a while C seemed to retreat back into herself and it took a while for her to even chat to me. I sent text messages to check on her and even tried to chat to her in work but she became this quiet reclusive person again. Eventually I had enough and confronted her about it. I wanted to know where I stood. But it wasn’t about me it was C and what she was going through. It turned out Matt had been hitting her again and more often and she didn’t want me to see her bruises. Matt had found her vibrator and wasn’t happy and he took it out on C. I told her what ever she wants or has she can keep at my place and she can leave Matt and stay with me if she wanted or needed to escape him. I want to Steve she told me but I’m scared what he will do if he finds out. At this point I didn’t care he needed reporting to the police for what he was doing to her. Unfortunately C wouldn’t have it because she felt she somehow owed him a debt or gratitude. Though once the bruises had gone she wanted to fuck again and as often as possible, we nearly got caught at work a few times with early morning fucks around the building including in the toilets and classrooms in different areas. It was wild and fun but it was risky. She joined my outward bound team where we went away twice a year on expedition to N Wales needless to say this gave us an opportunity to fuck and share a bed overnight but had to keep the pretence up with the other staff that was with us. I had a team of 5 and me which gave 6 and I buddied the team up as C was new she was with me. So during expeditions candidate would set off and I’d ask 2 staff to follow them behind and put 2 staff ahead of the groups at a check point. I would be in the mini bus checking routes and keeping in radio comms in the area but normally alone. Not anymore now C was with me. She looked hot in her walking gear. Figure hugging leggings, fitted base layer showed her figure off perfectly and I wanted it from 6am till dusk. As we dropped staff off C said so I’m with you all day then. Yes you are is that ok. Will we get chance to exercise she asked in front of everyone oh certainly you will as we need to check a few things out doing the day. I deployed the staff and C and I were now alone in a Ford transit mini bus of at least 4 hours. We set off to the location were we needed to observe the groups coming down the hill. This was not far from the Pen Y Pass in N Wales. No one else was in the lay-by and C moved over towards the drivers seat and came in for a kiss. We snogged for a while and I stopped her and told her to get in the back of the bus as the windows where blacked out and we could play there better. As I sat down on a double seat she asked me to drop my pants as she wanted to suck me. With pleasure i thought and she proceeded to suck me dry before climbing onto my cock and riding me. Her phone rang and it was Matt. I thought she would leave it but no she answered it whilst slowly riding me ever hardening cock. She told him she was having a great time and was getting lots of exercise, experience and instruction of how best to do things outdoors. She was grinding on my cock and at time moaned, he obviously asked why she was moaning. Quickly she came back with well why don’t you try and climb this now and you’d be moaning to as she tightened her grip on my cock and grinning at me. He seemed to accept what she was saying and she quickly said her goodbyes and let out a huge moan and shuddered as she orgasmed. OMG she said I can’t believe I’ve just done that I nearly cum as I chatted to Matt, I was so turned on riding you and him having no clue what I was doing. We fucked for a while longer and got cleaned up in a very visible pub right by the lay-by. We had a hot chocolate there and returned to the bus as the first group was close to the end of its decent. This happened throughout the 4 day of The Gold expedition. We fucked at every opportunity, we stayed at a local b&b. As there was now six of us our existing b&b which I’d used for some years couldn’t accommodate 6 just 5 so I opted for a second b&b to put 2 staff in so I volunteered myself to stay at the new place and as C was the newest she stayed in the same place as me. As any knows who does expeditions you have to check on the groups early morning so C and I said we would do this giving the other staff and extra hour in bed. So when rooms were being given out the other 4 were quite happy for C to see the groups early doors. This firstly gave C and I the opportunity to share a bed all weekend but more importantly an early morning fuck in the mini bus on route to the campsite at 5:30am in Capel Curig it’s very dark on the roads and empty lay bys to park up in. So we would get out and fuck in the bus before getting to the campsite which was fun. From the Wednesday till Sunday we made the most of our time together and C said we can do this at least twice a year can’t we. I said yes during practice and test. But if you want more we could arrange pretend practice walk days during the year and staff bonding days if you want. Which we did and excuses for getting more time together. As I was involved with the trade union she actually came to a national conference with me in Harrogate telling Matt we were checking new routes in N Yorks we might try. Weeks prior to conference C slowly gave me some of her clothes she needed for the long weekend as to not raise suspicions. This worked and we had a fantastic time parties late into the night and meeting lots of new friends I introduced C to a few friends and FWB who I’d fucked previously at conference. Anyone who has ever been to a union conference will understand what I mean. You have the hard hitters who are focused on the agenda, the drinkers who take advantage of being away and the party goers and bed hoppers. It’s a fantastic experience and everyone should try it at least once. I introduced C to the LGBT+ community and she was welcomed with open arms. At this point I was an allie and supporter not actively in the group or out as bi. But C jumped straight in and had a few dalliances with a few females during the weekend and brought them to our room for a FFM or for me to just watch before we exclusively fucked later. It was fabulous one girl from Shrewsbury K became very good friends as did a girl from Runcorn. But this was to be short lived as C gave me the news she was leaving the college we worked at as she was undertaking her PGCE and at this point could work out how we would meet up. I was devastated to say the least as I was in my 43rd year and fucking someone in their 20s well 23 to be exact. Same age as my eldest stepdaughter.

By *ervent X KissMan 2 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Seems a LOT like low key ‘grooming/harrassment’ to me -not sure busting into somebody’s ltr for the sake of gettin yer rocks off is really very cool as it goes-smacks of abuse -of the wrong kind of wrong kind …!

"

Out of uni so she’s 21+ hardly a child and he’s what 30/35 maybe. in 82 there were girls at 15 I knew dating 30 yr olds

By *agnar1980Man 2 weeks ago

Poole

By *ike231251Man 2 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ettercallsaul118Man 2 weeks ago

Funtown

By *he-ProfessorMan 2 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ardnreddyMan 2 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Liverpool

In July 2006 C left work after doing a year as a liaison officer to start her PGCE and we had a leaving do for her were we arranged a night in Liverpool our colleagues had no idea what had been going on with us apart from one of the premises staff. We had to be careful not to raise suspicion even now but I wanted her so much. Bizarrely the person who organised the meal had a seating plan and placed us next to each other. Which was hard as we made small talk we touched and brushed against each other. We had a fabulous meal and were off to a few bars. Some staff left at this point and we carried on with a selective few. Six of us headed into the night as enjoyed a few drinks elsewhere. One of the staff pulled me to one side and asked if I was going to try and fuck C tonight being her last night. I looked and asked why. She said well if you’re not I will as I think she is bi. How do you work that out I asked. Well she has been on my radar for some time and you have booked a room so I just thought you were going to try and convince her to stay out. I already know she has told her hubby she is staying in town with Ally but she has gone home so it’s a process of elimination. So I guess you have planned to fucked her or you and her have been fucking for some time. Well I said yes she is bi and yes we have been. Good T said well can I join you both as my husband has given me a pass tonight and I intend to get in C’s knickers and anything else is a bonus tonight. I laughed as I’d known T since before she was a teacher and knew she had fucked an ex gf of mine who use to be her boss when she worked in retail. C at this point had no idea that T was going to be joining us and secretly I’d always wanted to fuck T as she had great tits. We had a few cocktails in aloha and then I suggested we went back to my room. T said are we all going and looked at C dead in the eye are you cumming C or you heading back in a taxi home. C tried to make it look like she was undecided until T said look C we are all quite horny here either I fuck Steve alone or you can have his cock without anyone ever knowing on your last night with us. C blushed and then smiled and blurted out I’ve been fucking his for nearly a year and I want his cock inside me now T. Calm down hunni we aren’t at his room yet but we will have a great time together tonight as T held C and kissed her and C responded I see it’s not your first rodeo hun this should be fun.

Liverpool

As we walked to the Travelodge C and T chatting about me and what they both knew about me. T asked so Steve can we get Adele here to and really give you a good night. C asked who she was and T said Steve’s gf and my old boss who I’ve tasted a few times, she has great tits. She would love you C I might said her a pic of you from the night out and arrange something in the future if you’re any good. Will I’ve had no complaints so far from Steve or girls I’ve met. So you are fully bi then hun good this will make things easier when we get to the room as I’m fucking horny and I need licking and fucking tonight. Sexual tensions were rising and both girls were extremely horny. T dragged C into a side street and door way and had her hands all over her. God your tits feel good T said to C as she pulled one over her dress top and sucked it. C had her fingers up T skirt and was finding her way when T stopped and said hey wait till we get to the room I’m not cumming her on my stockings I need to get this dress off now.

Heckmondwike

Hillsborough

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

Bognor Regis

cheltenham

LIVINGSTON

Wow

By *aks95Man 2 weeks ago

Blackburn

Liverpool

We got to the travelodge and the person on reception could clearly make out what was going on. The girls got in the lift as C had the pass and I got the second one out trying to not make it as obvious as it was we were on for a FFM. The three of us got in the lift and as soon as the doors were closed T was all over C. God I’ve wanted to fuck you since you first arrived at college you horny little bitch. Her hand where holding her tight kisses a plenty. I thought well I’m going to sit back and let this unfolded at T is seriously going to dom C tonight. T unzipped C dress and said your walking to the room with me like this hunnie as T slipped out of hers too. Take a pic for me as we walk the corridor T asked and I obliged with a few. Now send it to Adele and tell her T is having you both tonight and see what she says. I did and within seconds Adele text back lucky bastard wish that we had done that with T at some point. I told T and she said tell Adele when we have finished here I will visit on route home tomorrow and tell her all about it over a glass of bubbles. So I did and Adele sent a topless pic back and said these puppies will be waiting for you. C asked who she was and why we hadn’t been introduced. T laughed and said because Steve is fucking her and she doesn’t know about you hunnie but she will tomorrow when I tell her about tonight and what we have planned.

By *aughtyman45Man 2 weeks ago

lincoln

Fantastic story !

Liverpool

We got to the room and C opened the door T pushed her inside and told her to get on the bed and spread those legs wide as Auntie Trish wants to give you a surprise hunnie. T was looking gorgeous in her matching lingerie and stockings plus her 40E tits and smooth pussy. She turned and looked at me and said it’s a long time since I enjoyed a younger woman I going to enjoy this and so will you when I let you have your turn now sit down get your cock out and enjoy the the show big boy. Gave me a wink and turned to C and said well hunnie this has been a long time coming hasn’t it. T moved slowly up C legs with her tongue and caressed her too as she made her way to C clit and Pussy. C was twitching and moving with every touch. Don’t worry C auntie T is going to take care of you tonight as she sank her face into C’s pussy. OMFG C shouted as T worked into her clit. She was ferocious and was down on her for ages C was thrashing about and moaning loudly with the of oh fuck, fuck omfg and holding T’s head. T came up no, no hunnie that’s not being a good girl is it and she pinned her arms back and continued. C had a huge orgasm and was grinding her pussy up to meet T’s face. I was wanking her and tell T how good her arse looked and what I want to do to her. All in good time Steve T said we need to work on this young lady first and show her what Auntie T and Uncle Steve can do to her. Now get over here and fuck her as she licks my pussy. T moved over C and was stood over her face and looked at C and said now be a good girl and clean Auntie T’s pussy and make sure you make me cum or there will be consequences.

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

Bognor Regis

By *adyinred696969Couple 2 weeks ago

Brecon

renfrewshireish

Funtown

Hillsborough

By *es_wrentMan 2 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Absolutely brilliant story, keep it going please

Liverpool

So T was grinding her pussy into C face as I was fucking her with her legs wide and up in the air. I was pounding her good and hard I lent over and grabbed T from behind and fondled her tit and nipples which were rock solid and the size of a saucer. T laughed and said funny what cards life deals you as Adele and I always talks about having a threesome with you and here I am without her, I almost feel a sense of guilt but never mind I get to try it soon enough tonight. C came up for air and T moved off her complaining that she wished she had her toys with her to given C the full experience. I said we do have this here and I have lube. C said that was for Steve later when I peg him. I knew it T said your fucking bi aren’t you you horny bastard. And that night at the party when you arrived to take Adele home she had arranged for James to join you and pretend you were giving him a lift when in actual fact you took home to your apartment didn’t you not lie! I admitted that Adele had text me and told me James liked me and that she wanted to watch us fuck before she tried his cock too. But we are here now and C is wanting more aren’t you. Yes C replied but I want to suck you and T can do whatever she wants can’t you. As T was putting the strapon on she smiled and said I’m fucking you both hunnie.

Wrexham

Brilliant

Liverpool

I got lubed up as I’d want T to fuck me for ages as Adele kept telling stories of her and how relentless she is. I was already loosened up as I’d had a play already so when come to putting it in me it slid straight in and T said you naughty girl I believe you Cd at times don’t you and C said yes he does and we have matching outfits. T fucking me from behind and C sucking me off which was bliss. We got lots of uses out the toys that night but I still had to face Adele the not day when T tells all.

Wrexham

Awesome story, can't wait to find out what happens next

By *ed-devilsCouple 2 weeks ago

Hitchin

Heckmondwike

Kettering

Terrific story

Hillsborough

Funtown

Bognor Regis

cheltenham

LIVINGSTON

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

Liverpool

The next morning we had another round of fucking each other and have both of them sucking and slurping over my cock and smooth balls was fantastic. Anyone who has experienced it will understand. C was getting dressed and T said oh not yet lady till I see you off with a gift to remember me by and embraced C and undid her bra and took her into the shower for what I guessed was a girlie shower how wrong I was she had C over the bath licking her and finger fucking her hard making her squirt. Hey get your cock in this before we let her go. I didn’t need asking twice. T was commenting and tell me to fuck her harder and treat her like a bitch. This spurred me on. I was pounding C hard and pulling her hair. She was screaming oh god, oh god. T got underneath and was licking C and holding and squeezing my balls give it to her Steve give us both your cum hunnie. I buckled and cum as C orgasmed it was amazing. T then said to her right get your stuff and fuck off I want Steve to myself for an hour before he takes me to Adele. Don’t treat her like that this is her last time. Well she knows what she is going to miss then. C got dressed and I walked her out the hotel. Do t be F**king long a girl has needs you know, oh C till our next encounter hunnie you are on my special list. I have your number and will keep in touch for coffee ok if hubby asks. I gave C a kiss and a hug and she cried and said sorry for having to leave. I said no it’s not leaving it’s meeting when we can now. We will use email it’s safer ok. And off she went in her taxi home to Birkenhead. I had to go bank up stairs to T which I was looking forward to having a one on one with.

cheltenham

Kettering

Hitchin

Hillsborough

manchester

Wrexham

What a fantastic story, can't wait for more

By *elgaWoman 2 weeks ago

northallerton

By *0hn boiMan 2 weeks ago

market drayton

Heckmondwike

By *rdiscreet327Man 2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This is amazing.

Bognor Regis

By *itboyslim2Man 2 weeks ago

stevenage

By *ilthy ExplorerMan 2 weeks ago

Near You

Funtown

LIVINGSTON

Liverpool

Well well what do we tell Adele then I wonder?? Stevie has been keeping secrets from Trish hasn’t he. She is a little dark horse isn’t she. I never knew she was like that I always thought she was vanilla. The sexy little minx, can we make a pact I wonder T said. In what way well we will have to see how the next hour goes first but I’m thinking the next time you meet C socially I could bump into you both and just have a room available for some daytime delights. Now wouldn’t that be fun, or I could convince Adele to let me fuck you and her together as that’s something that has been in my bucket list for someone you horny bastard now fuck me before we have to get out of here and I want all of you! T had great tits and a beautiful pussy completely smooth and looked half her age. We fucked missionary to begin with kissing and tonguing each other. I told her I was pulling out as I wanted her pussy juices and she said lay down the and I will get on top and suck that dick as you make me cum remember I gush too! That what I wanted her juices all over me. As I sucked her clit all I’m I could think about was finally fucking her and Adele’s together!

Bognor Regis

renfrewshireish

Heckmondwike

manchester

Wrexham

Brilliant story

Liverpool

As it was the weekend we didn’t leave the Travelodge till just before 12pm as we spent time really fucking each other T was a dominant woman and knew what she wanted sexually. If anyone has experience of that you know it spurs you on more with your own performance. We chatted for a while about why we had never fucked each other before and the possibilities for the future in work or during trips away that we could offer to support each other on. T agreed that was an exciting opportunity for us both as we wouldn’t need to sneak a hotel in as we would be legitimately on a college trip / visit. But the situation with Adele was the concerning one would T tell her and C or keep it to herself knowing that she had something over me and could use it. T chose at this time to remain quiet. I text Adele and told her I was giving T a lift home but she wanted to call in and see Adele on route. Adele texted back quickly and said I will meet you both at your apartment ok as the kids are here. She had 3 kids 16, 14 and 12 and obviously didn’t what them seeing or hearing what was going to be discussed. She had her own key and said she would get the kettle on and be ready for us both. What did she mean I thought, I showed T and said ask her if we are having coffee or tea. Looking puzzled I sent the message and straight away Adele came back with definitely coffee and lots of it. T laughed and I twigged coffee was their signature work for a fuck. I used the same work with a friend during a conference in Cardiff some years earlier. T said it sounds like Adele is gagging for it Stevie have you got the energy for more or does T get her alone in your bed?

renfrewshireish

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story

Liverpool

As we were driving to mine T was bust texting I was hoping it was Adele but probably her hubby saying she was stopping over to see Adele on route home. She was smiling and laughing as the texts came in. She turned and said C has just text and thanked me for last night and called me her mistress lol. I think I’ve hooked her from you Stevie she has sent a few pics too. Said she is home safely and still horny so she is going to offer herself to Matt even though the sex is shit with him. I laughed that prick has no idea how good she is and can be. We will steal her away from him when we can T said I agreed. Oh and Adele is at yours and she wants the gossip from my advantages last night shall I begin as I know it will turn her on. Text away I said I know she is very open minded after all we had had a great Christmas at her staff night out where we invited a few of her younger staff back to our hotel VIP area and private room. T looked and said you really want me to tell her then, I said do what you want T. Ok she said I will start with this then, I didn’t have a room last night so Steve offered for me to stay in his room and yes you are right he does have a nice cock babe!

Liverpool

Adele text her back straight away and how did you see it bitch! T laughed she is calling me bitch she is intrigued. We it was a Travelodge and the rooms aren’t that big are they. And you know he is an exhibitionist. He asked if I didn’t mind him being naked and I said no as I slipped out of my dress into just my lingerie and he certainly enjoyed looking hunnie T responded with. Adele came back with well I know what he is like and he would have liked seeing you that way as we have discussed your figure on a few occasions and he is aware we have a very long and intense history together babe! X Came the response she hasn’t asked yet Steve if we fucked should I tell her?? Do what you want T I was past caring and I had a hard on again thinking about watching Adele have an angry fuck with T but I knew Adele would be a sub in T’s hands. T sent back I fucked that girl in the pic I sent you last night she was delicious and very willing just like you were in our early days. Adele fired back well we were both young trainee managers back then just out of Uni and full of exciting ideas. I’m more experienced now and help my trainees find their way too, was she as good as she looked and do you want mama when you get here as your making me wet and I bet Steve fucked you last night didn’t he and your working me up to what you have planned on your arrival here as you know me too well. Attached was a pic of Adele in her lingerie hurry up or I’m going to have to sort myself out first babe! T asked how far away are we as Adele is on the edge and needs seeing to. God I was horny as fuck 5 minutes tops. If anyone knows Liverpool I was in Childwall and lived in Woolton. T showed me Adele’s pic she was in a crotchless body stocking with her hair down and legs open on the bed. We parked up and T said do you want this as there is no going back after this as she is mine and you both truly know I can have her whenever I want but I promise you my husband will never get near her as I’m to protective of her and Adele is and always has been my guilty pleasure. Are the stories true then about you both fucking at work in the changing rooms and in the warehouse when you worked for Gap and next. You have no idea how true they are we use to open the store on a Saturday early or should I say arrive early and fuck on the beds before we put the security cameras on and let the staff in. Once we forget and the head of security called us to his office when we were at Gap and told us next time turn the tapes off but thanked us for giving him a show. We looked and both said how much did you enjoy it. Well I wanked over you both if that’s what your asking. He was late 60s and married and we were fresh out of uni at 23 and 22. He then said it would be nice to she them up close though. I was always feisty Steve so I said well if you get to see us baked and out tits now I want to see your cock too and first. He got it out and it was a good size. I opened my top and gave him the opportunity to suck them as I leaned into him. We became friends and his wife never knew he had two young managers servicing his cock early in the morning or late at night when we were on a late shift. I was now even harder and as we walked into the apartment block I wanted T right there and grabbed her and kissed her and told her I wanted to fuck her on the stairs outside my apartment. I was on the first floor and there was only one floor above and there cars weren’t in the car park put T didn’t know that. No T said but finger fuck me and make me gush so Adele can taste and smell it when we go in you horny bastard.

Hitchin

stevenage

By *adyinred696969Couple 2 weeks ago

Brecon

Hillsborough

cheltenham

Funtown

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Liverpool

We entered the apartment and Adele walked out of the living room into the corridor in her favourite lingerie and stockings. Well you two took your time didn’t you! Now she looked gorgeous with her blonde hair, 38DD tits and smooth pussy standing at 5ft 6 and size 16. U wanted to devour her there and then. So you fucked Trish then and don’t lie to me! Yes I said who wouldn’t if she was dresses the was she was . I know all about your past together and the security guard too. She has been telling you a lot hasn’t she. With that Trish walks in too, my hunnie you never let a girl down do you. Trish walked to Adele and they made out right there. Trish stripped and held Adele’s hand and took her into the guest bedroom and closed the door. I had mixed emotions glad for the rest, feeling jealous that my current gf was in a room with a sensational woman and relief that Adele hadn’t lost it about me fucking T plus she had no idea about C at this point. I went into the kitchen and made a brew and listened to the moaning and groaning coming from the guest room. Noise increased as the longer it went on with the OMFG, to fuck fuck yes, more please don’t stop and yes, yes, yes make me squirt you bitch. Clearly Adele and Trish were reacquainting themselves. At this point I wanted in on the again and approached the door and opened it slowly as not to stop them mid flow.

Bognor Regis

Heckmondwike

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

stevenage

Liverpool

Adele was riding Trish’s face on the bed and both still had their stockings on. Adele looked over her shoulder and said have you been invited in yet? I was stood there with a hard on she could clearly see and I was so turned on seeing her riding Trish. You wanted to see me do this for so long haven’t you, you tw*t she said. I nodded and was looking at Trish’s legs opening wide I didn’t need a second invite I was stripping on and wanted her pussy juices again as Trish had a wonderful large clit you could suck on and devine lips. I buried my head deep into her pussy and lapped away with her legs over my shoulders. Adele kept saying enjoying that bitch it’s my turn soon. Both these woman had gorgeous tits and large nipples, I was in seventh heaven. After what seemed an age they both orgasmed within minutes of each other. I kept Trish going by not letting up the intensity and she orgasmed a further two times. As Adele moved off her face Trish said omgf that is a better licking than most woman I meet can do. Adele smiled and just said I told you but you didn’t believe me. Now it’s my turn after you two have been fucking all night I want the attention on me. We spent a further two hours kissing caressing, touching, teasing and fucking Adele before Trish decided she was going home to her hubby. We need to do this again Trish said as she got dressed, do you want a lift home, no Adele said you are staying her she can get a taxi after I make her squirt. Trish was now fully dressed and Adele just in her stockings stood up and embraced her as they kissed Trish was playing with Adele’s tits as Adele lifted Trish’s skirt finger fucked her making her squirt all done her stockings. She looked at me and said well the taxi driver is going to know what you’re been doing when he smells you and laughed. Trish came back with the way I’m feeling he might get a little bonus on route lol. Trish left soon after and I obviously didn’t see her till Monday at work. Adele and I had lots of horny fun replaying the scene for a few weeks as it turned us both on and I knew she was happy for me to fuck Trish as long as she was involved.

Hillsborough

Bognor Regis

Wrexham

Amazing

By *exicansCouple 2 weeks ago

wexford

stevenage