FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The mother in law

The mother in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hrisboy OP   Man 2 weeks ago

warsop

So it started about a year ago now since me and the wife moved back to our old town to be closer to her family, see I always knew that her mum (let's call her Florence) had a thing for younger lads, we used to go to the local club with her mum and dad quite regularly and when she was on the dance floor you could see lads checking her out, flirting and dancing with her but her dad wasn't bothered he seemed to like it aswell.....

So this one particular day my wife had took her dad to a hospital appointment and said they wouldn't be gone all day and to crack with things, I had DIY to do round the house anyway so that would give me a chance to do a few bits while she was gone and kids at school and there would be no or very little interruptions......or so I thought ....

I was mid way through stripping some wall paper off the wall when the phone rang... It was Florence.

" Everything okay" I asked. "Not really I've got a leak coming from the back of the washer can you come and have a look please" so I put down the wall paper scrapper and said "yeah give me five mins and I'll pop round".... I arrived about five\ten mins later and just let my self in as I have a key and to my surprise there's water everywhere in the kitchen so I shouted thru "get some towels Florence it's abit wet in here" she came thru the door and handed me the towels.... Now I'd not even noticed that she was stood there in just a thong and a short cut crop top wich was wet thru and you could see her nipples petruding out. When I noticed I looked again and said "bloody hell Florence are you cold" she didn't say anything and then left towards the back end of the bungalow....

Anyway I sorted the leak put everything back where it belonged but I just couldn't get the image of my wife's mum out of my mind she was so sexy tall she was 5ft11 long smooth velvet legs a nice peachy round bum and these amazing tits and from what i could see some big nipples too....

So I exited the kitchen and walked towards the living room she was still sat in the same clothes she was wearing when I asked for the towels.. I told her I was finished and said "im just gonna clean myself up and get off got some walls to strip" no answer lol maybe she didnt hear me so i washed up and opened the bathroom door...... I was taken aback a little cos there she stood just nearly as tall as me looking me dead in the eye she said " now boy I herd your comment before about my nipples you will do if Sarah (the wife) finds out your perving on me".... Shocked and still a little turned on I say " what she don't know won't hurt her will it" she laughed and said "fancy a cold can before you leave" I proceeded to tell her again that I 100+ jobs to do around the house but she insisted I had a beer for sorting the washer out,,, she walked past me in the hallway and I'm sure on purpose brushed her arse against my semi hard cock as she got by me she said "some ones happy arnt they" and with that she handed me a cold beer out the fridge......

We sat on opposite sofas while I drank my beer but I could feel her eyes burning into my head....after a quiet few minutes she said "so Chris I herd you and Sarah arnt really getting much action with you being at work alot" I nearly spat my can all over the living room floor and I said " it's not the best but we have our moments" " another can she said" " okay you've twisted my arm" this time she sat next to me and when I grabbed the beer from her she put her hand on mine and said "I'm always here for you ya know incase you need me" with a little wink she sat back and placed her hand on my leg..... Now the old boy in my trousers was starting to twitch may I finally get to live out my childhood fantasy and fuck mom in law thoughts were racing thru my mind and then the phone rang... Florence got up and answered it and I could hear her she was saying "okay no worries I'll make his and kids dinner and I'll pick them up from school for you"

"Everything okay" I asked " yeah John's got to have some blood tests Sarah doesn't know how long they will be so has asked if I'll cook and get the kids as you are busy"

She came and sat down again this time even closer and the hand went on my leg further up than before....she must have seen it twitch as it was growing I felt her hand move closer to my cock and she got closer to me I could feel her breast against my arm as she said "they probably won't be back for a couple of hours want to make things abit more interesting round here" so playing silly I said "what do you have in mind"

She moved her hand onto my now nearly fully erect 8 inch cock as she did others let out a little moan.... I didn't say a word and just let her do what she was doing..... It felt so nice to be wanted for a change so I said "need any help Florence" with that she insisted my shorts and said "IV head more cock than sarah i know what im doing" so she pulled my fully erect cock out of my shorts and said "wow now that is what i call a dick" she started to tease the head of penis with her finger rubbing my precum around my foreskin slowly pulling it back to reveal my massive head sensually wanking my dick with her ever soft hands I let out a little moan and sit back and drop my shorts to the floor with that she leaned over kissed my cock and put it in her mouth.... Wow she knew what she was doing thata for sure her earlier statement started to make sense she knew how to handle a cock and boy was I living the dream right now....

I moved her over ABIT and started to move my hand towards her pussy I could feel she didn't shave but I liked a hairy cunt to play with so it never bothered me I could feel how wet she already was as the blow job got more intense (it was probably the best I've had) I parted her white lace thong to the side and started to rub her pussy as she moaned she bit down on my dick and wow it felt so fucking good.... I parted her lips and caressed her clit with my fingers her pussy was soaking wet I'd not felt a pussy this wet since I started dating Sarah.... But I couldn't think about her cos Florence was in full swing taking every last inch of my shaft down her throat squeezing my balls as i finger fucked her tight 60 year old pussy..... It didn't take long and I shot my load to the back of her throat as she swallowed every last drop raking it from the bottom of my shaft to the top making sure there was non left.....she stood up and said "now don't think that's it get your arse off that sofa and fuck my pussy" I didn't need much encouragement I slipped out my shorts and threw her onto the sofa I fling her legs round my neck and started to eat her wet pussy.... She was loving it I could hear her moaning and the way her body twisted and turned i knew she was loving it... She pushed my head away and said "now fuck me with that weapon of yours" I stood up and parted her pussy lips and slowly rubbed my cock on her clit my juices making her tender as I flicked the head of my dick faster over her clit before plunging my dick deep inside her "ahhhh fuck" she said I stopped and asked if she was okay to my amazement she grabbed my hips and pulled me in inching my cock deeper into her she whispered in my ear "now are you going to fuck me or what" I fucked her pussy for a while her layed on the sofa then switching positions she sat on my cock reverse cowgirl and road the fuck out of me all the while screaming my name and telling me to fuck her harder.... every time she came she would shout "again fuck me again" she must came multiple times in the limited time we had it was the hottest sex ive ever been involved in..... I could feel my self starting to buck up and she could feel it to as I tried to pull out of her pussy to cum on her tits she said "I want you cum deep in me boy don't you dare pull out" this made it cum about ABIT quicker lol and I shot my load deep inside her pumping every drop into her what was a tight hole now destroyed cunt she sat up pulled my dick to her face and tasted her and my cum rubbing my dick on her lips.... It was sensitive as fuck at this point but that didn't stop her licking it clean "don't want Sarah smelling mummy on you dick now do we boy" I laughed and with that she went to the bathroom for a shower " she said she would grab the kids and then be round to make tea and then I left.........

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *onmacMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

warsop

More to cum if you like what you've read it's all true apart from some of the names let me know and I'll put up some more

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *ivek68Man 2 weeks ago

york

By *eterpervisMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere nice

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering

Fantastic

By *penmyeyes11Man 2 weeks ago

south east

Oh more please

By *eandher4and9Couple 2 weeks ago

leeds

By *edi74Man 2 weeks ago

leicester

By *rouble 50Man 2 weeks ago

turriff

By *attp54321Man 2 weeks ago

Leicester

Great story 10/10

By *edagainMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Yes please give us some more

By *halc358Man 2 weeks ago

Alcon Huntingdon

Hot

By *abrielle_xdTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Southampton

Wow great story x

By *ennisBergkampMan 2 weeks ago

nearyou

By *yrman57Man 2 weeks ago

Ayr

Excellent !!!

By *ritter1Man 2 weeks ago

Dundee

definitely more

By *andyandmickCouple 2 weeks ago

chilwell

By *andymechanicMan 2 weeks ago

in your area

Nice

By *mthbigcockMan 2 weeks ago

Poole

By *os1Man 2 weeks ago

mogan

Yes

By *ydrewMan 2 weeks ago

New forest

By *oth0712Man 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

manchester

By *hef2475Couple 2 weeks ago

Blackpool

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

More please

By *an79Man 2 weeks ago

Nottingham

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *erri AnneTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story love to hear more of your adventures

By *ormladMan 2 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *21funguyMan 2 weeks ago

Bicester

Definitely more

By *imbob2145Man 2 weeks ago

stirling

By *asyGent75Man 2 weeks ago

Doncaster

By *onningtonplumberMan 2 weeks ago

Donnington

Wow that bought my 8 inches to full attention

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ndecidedjMan 2 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Would definitely love to hear more!

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

Oh yes

By *reenworld55Man 2 weeks ago

dorchester

More please

By *eed AttentionMan 2 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice. Need C a new mother in law though

By *acksmith22Man 2 weeks ago

cannock

Please

By *ickie734Man 2 weeks ago

Brooke

deffo more please

By *ikinghornMan 2 weeks ago

southsea

By *asseur_9Man 2 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Older woman are much better lovers

warsop

Just at work but as soon as I'm home I'll update you on the dinner she made for me and the kids

By *ohn_1983Man 2 weeks ago

Poringland

By *ambo75Man 2 weeks ago

radcliffe

By *ash78Man 2 weeks ago

leeds

"Just at work but as soon as I'm home I'll update you on the dinner she made for me and the kids "

I wonder what was for dessert

By *eadysteadyblow69Man 2 weeks ago

Portadown

By *otfun1406Man 2 weeks ago

Truro

By *andyel73Man 2 weeks ago

Leyland

Amazing

By *ogan WillowCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Oh yes more please damm hot

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

Definitely more!

manchester

By *eathersarahTV/TS 2 weeks ago

warrington

By *ohnathonMan 2 weeks ago

warrington

By *iker197Man 2 weeks ago

Hinckley

By *duk70Man 2 weeks ago

langley

Nice

By *igkidexyMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

By *ardnreddyMan 2 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

By *nlyme40Man 2 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *in36Man 2 weeks ago

Brixham

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm covered in cum now.

By *atesey68Man 2 weeks ago

audley

By *enuine photographerMan 2 weeks ago

Swansea

warsop

So I walked home like I say it want far bout five ten mins away on foot give me chance to think about what happened or was I just dreaming then I felt something in my mouth it was a dark brown hair and I straight away new I want dreaming must have stuck from when I ate my mother in law's pussy !!!!

I got home and jumped on the shower didn't have time to finish my jobs,,,,, well I had plenty of time but I new Florence was getting the kids from school and coming back here to cook the tea as Sarah was still at the hospital with her dad I made sure i was all the cum that was left behind from this morning and had a quick squirt of the aftershave they got me for Christmas last year, she had said before that it smelt nice so maybe i might tease her a little i thought.....not like there would be anything going off the kids would be here..... Not long after I got out the shower I herd the door close I went down stairs thinking it would be Florence and the kids back from school but it wasn't it was Florence's friend Irene..... "Bloody hell Irene what on earth are you doing here" I said in shock I was only wearing the small towel aswell as I couldn't find any of the other ones they just have been in the washing... " Florence has sent me she is at my house with the kiddies I've got my grandchildren over and where having a BBQ she had text you say I would be coming by to get some spare cloths for the kids" I'd never herd my phone go off I had a look and yeah shed text saying Irene would be nipping round.... Irene by the way was a full figured lady not massive but just right in proportion massive tits like a GG thicc sexy arse and she always wore hold up you could see thru her pencil skirt, she long red hair and she wore glasses.... She worked as a secretary at the kids school I always thought she was kinda hot...... So there I am still in this towel walking round trying to find some spare gear for the kids I could see Irene looking at my arse that was definitely on show at this point as I'm bending over to look for socks in the door , I was just about to lean back up and I felt a firm but gentle slap across my butt "oi cheeky" I said "oh sorry I mean I just couldn't help myself, you know me and Florence have been friends for years she tells me everything you know" and she winked at me "oh is that so" i said "I promise i wont say anything to anyone else most definitely not Sarah" I just laughed and carried on looking for a bag for the clothes.

As I walked back into the dining room Irene still stood there looking at me with those piercing green eyes I started to feel that feeling again and surely as I looked up at her my dick grew and the towel fell from my waste as we both scrambled to pick it up Irene lept over the ladders that where out and stopped me, we both stopped for a second our eyes locked and then we kissed, it was so passionate I could feel her big breasts pushing against my chest as our tongues intwined...

She pulled back and looked at my cock which was now fully stood to attention and gasped "Florence said you was a big lad I didn't believe her, she obviously wasn't joking tho my god it's huge" with that she said no more and dropped to her knees slowly sensually sucking and licking the head of my cock looking at it in amazement.

It felt so good so much better than the previous BJ from Florence it seemed like Irene wanted it abit more, I grabbed the back of her head and slowly started to push my cock further down her throat till she made a little gagging sound then I pull it back out looked her in the eye and said "get your fucking clothes off and show me that pussy" she did no more and took of the pencil skirt and blouse and I was rewarded with a matching set of lace underwear baby pink in colour they hugged her assets nicely and my first thought was right she had the hold ups on and she stood there all shy like butter wouldn't melt I asked to do a little twirl and she nodded as she spun round I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me and threw her on the table

I pull her lace underwear off and stuff them in her mouth she lets out a little moan as I dive my tounge into her pussy and around her clit she lay there on the dining room table legs straight back i started to put two fingers in her Already wet hole working them in slowly teasing her clit still with my tounge, I pull my finger out and she squirts all over "oh my god that never happened to me before" she said in a muffled voice as she took her wet knickers out her mouth her legs where traveling with pleasure "now it's your turn big boy sit in that chair and let mummy ride your cock" she said while taking off her bra and letting these massive and I mean massive tits just fall out, I sat in said chair sick pulsing my balls hurting from cumming twice not long ago see came over and started to feed my cock inside her fanny itt was so warm and tight aswell she hadn't been fucked in years I could tell, she let out moans of joy and pleasure as slid more further down the length of my cock "ahhhh it's too big for my tight pussy" I put my hand on her hips and slowly started to fuck her pussy with the head of my cock her legs shaking as i put more in with every thrust,

I've got one of her legs over my arm and the other is firmly planted on the floor as I'm leaning back trying to get it all inside her, I part her arse cheeks a little bit and spit on her hole she felt this and put her hand in the way as if to say no but then to my surprise she puts her own finger in there and suddenly my whole cock disappeared inside of her and she was cumming she let out the loudest scream which made pump even harder fucking her with all i had left in me,

I sat up out of the chair and bent her over the table putting one of her legs on the chair I slapped butt cheek and started rubbing my cock round her arse hole "your not putting that in there" she said "you didn't think you would be able to take my dick in your pussy but you did" okay" she said "but be gentle yeah you got any lube". Her pussy juices where every where by this point so I put my hand over her lips and pulled some of her cum to her arse rubbed in round her ass hole and started to rub my dick against again "we don't need no lube you wet enough"

I did as she said and went in slow same as I did in her pussy just bit by bit she was moaning like fuck "I've never been fucked like this before ohh my fucking god push it all in please fuck me deep I want you cum in my asre you dirty fucking boy".... I started to fuck this reasonbley, respectable and posh woman hard and deep in her arse like she asked all while flicking her clit from behind I could feel her cum gushing out over my hand and dripping onto the floor I gave her one last hard pump I bucked up and shot my load deep in her arse I didn't even pull out just kept it in deep pumping my cum all the way in she let out another load moan and dropped to the table, i fell back into the chair head back exhausted then I felt something warm I look down and she's sucking my dick it's tingling like fuck my legs are shaking and with a big thrust she shoved two of her finger covered in my cum up my arse "hey what's happening here" I said shocked to fuck "if I'm having up there so are you big boy" I relaxed abit and and let her finger work her way into my arse i must admit it did feel reather nice.

She was working my cock while stroking my prostate I could feel my self bucking up again "ahhh fuck I'm cuming again" I said she started wanking my dick faster into her mouth and flicking her finger faster and faster till I shot my load down her throat as she swallowed every drop gagging as she pulls the rest of my cum from the bottom of my shaft..

She sat there just looking at me and said "what you doing next week same time" I didn't know what to say I packed her the stuff for the kids and helped her clean up kissed her again and said "my place or yours"

cambridge

Excellent

By *oomservicenottsMan 2 weeks ago

Hotel City centre

Incredibly horny great mil

Hillsborough

By *enuine photographerMan 2 weeks ago

Swansea

By *aughtyman45Man 2 weeks ago

lincoln

Great story !

By *tirlingshire matureMan 2 weeks ago

falkirk

Was seduced by mines 40+ years ago

By *hil911Man 2 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ocky 1Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading the next installment

By *ettriano 6969Man 2 weeks ago

Eastbourne

Rock hard reading this.

By *ndecidedjMan 2 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Superb!

Poringland

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 2 weeks ago

my town

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering

walsall

By *hef2475Couple 2 weeks ago

Blackpool

By *rdiscreet327Man 2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great writing op.

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *agnar1980Man 2 weeks ago

Poole

cardiff

By *ub and master in crimeCouple 2 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Lucky man lol

mullingar

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *lan1chunkyMan 2 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *uffin2000Man 2 weeks ago

leigh

Definitely more please

By *ildpassion87Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Nice

By *leepwalkerMan 2 weeks ago

greater Manchester

I had a fling with my sister’s mother in law’s

By *erri AnneTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward the the next instalment

Doncaster

By *duk70Man 2 weeks ago

langley

Lucky lad

By *ccasional75Man 2 weeks ago

dudley

By *ickie734Man 2 weeks ago

Brooke

this could run for days, hope so

By *i015Man 2 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

radcliffe

Loving this

By *raigs3386Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ash78Man 2 weeks ago

leeds

By *rgasmdonorMan 2 weeks ago

millstreet

warsop

Thanks for the love guys there is more to come even a three way with Sarah and Irene then I get to fuck Florence once more aswell

By *i015Man 2 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Can't Wait

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 2 weeks ago

SPALDING

This is brilliant

By *andyandmickCouple 2 weeks ago

chilwell

By *andyel73Man 2 weeks ago

Leyland

Fabulous so horny

By *eeker of pleasureMan 2 weeks ago

manchester

Whens the 3some lol

warsop

Just at works guys on a late shift will post the next one when I'm on my break

LIVINGSTON

By *ohnathonMan 2 weeks ago

warrington

By *asisguyMan 2 weeks ago

Tipperary

Very good

By *ton_maleMan 2 weeks ago

Shoreham

Brilliant

southsea

southsea

By *ildpassion87Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *knewbie85Man 2 weeks ago

Billericay

Mother in law recently had her tits done and let me feel the difference

Bognor Regis

By *orkiebar51Man 2 weeks ago

Keighley

By *umon337Man 2 weeks ago

Offaly

By *elbyfuntimesMan 2 weeks ago

Selby

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 2 weeks ago

Hastings

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 weeks ago

close

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

cardiff

18 hours since he said we get the next instalment on his break

By *orthsouth4957Couple 2 weeks ago

Telford

warsop

Yeah was a long day I started to write last night and fell asleep on my phone lol will be adding again today as I'm off all day don't worrie my little fabbers I'll be back lol

By *an79Man 2 weeks ago

Nottingham

By *knick45Man 2 weeks ago

Bristol

By *ricky09Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

mullingar

By *enrithfunguyMan 2 weeks ago

penrith

"More to cum if you like what you've read it's all true apart from some of the names let me know and I'll put up some more "

Please do.

ayr / glasgow

By *i015Man 2 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *j89100Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *divingMan 2 weeks ago

northwich

More please

warsop

Since fucking the mother in law and then her friend last week life's been pretty good I must say, I've fucked Florence again this time in the back of the work van and also went round to Irene's after work one day she had messaged Sarah (the wife) and asked if I'd have a look at some doggie electrics I got round there and she was starkers in the kitchen so we fucked on the kitchen side only a quickie tho as I had to shoot of for a meeting about some work coming up...

About two days later I get a call from Sarah she was saying that her mum and dad are taking the kids away to the sea side for the weekend and that wed have the house to our self's for a few days.... I went to the meeting and came home had some dinner and sat watching the one show, it was your typical evening bit of food some telly and a few cans, bout an hour later Sarah called me from the kitchen, she was stood there holding a pair of baby pink lace knickers, "got something you need to tell me have you" I stood there in shock they where Irene's from last week i shoved them in her mouth full of her pussy juice. "No why have you got something you need to tell me" I questioned hoping she wouldn't click on "well we will have to check the ring door bell then cos someone's been to the house and took there panties off in our kitchen and shoved them down the back of the table" just as I was about to turn around and go back to living room there door bell rang, Sarah pulled out her phone looked at the camera and said "oh just in time" I just stood there wondering who could she have invited round it's like nearly ten o'clock, I herd the door close then lock I walked towards the hallway and to my shock it was Irene "hello love" she said "thanks for doing those electrics the other day I haven't had any problems since" "good I'm glad to hear it"... Why had Sarah invited her round for I was worried now had Irene spilled the bean had Florence spilled the beans I didn't know what to think.

Sarah grabbed me a beer from the fridge and told me to go and sit down she needs to speak with Irene for a minute, so I went and put the football on but turned it down to see if I could hear anything being said the only thing herd was glasses clinking and laughing so I just assumed she didn't know they here hers and just watched the footie, "Chris can you come here for a second I need you in here please" sarah shouted thru the door, I got up and nearly fell back down id had a few cans and they'd gone to my head so I steadily made my way down the hall to the kitchen Sarah was stood there with the pants in her hand again and asked "so who's are these then Chris cos they ain't mine so tell me" I looked across at irene who was sat there smiling and just said "I don't know ya mums" Sarah was just like her mum tall very leggy she had a thicc ass and her tits where a size 32DD with big areolas, long curly brunette hair and her pussy was fully shaved with a little tattoo at the top of her pubic bone saying "enter if you dare" shed had this since ahe was at school did it for a dare lol but i loved it and always said how im the only one who dares enter every time we fucked, anyway she didn't seem impressed about what i said about her mum.

"Get you fucking arse over here now, gat on your knees and open your mouth" she said in a very angry voice, I hesitated a little but thought I best do as I was told, I slowly walked over to her "on your knees I said didn't I can you hear me" "yes" I said I knelt on the cold tiled floor "if you keep lying to me Chris ill have to do something you wont like, now again who's are these" I looked directly at Irene and said " there hers but...." I didn't get to finish what I was saying before she shoved them in my mouth they where dry and crusty they had been down the side of the table for a week covered in Irene's cum.... "See wasn't that hard now was it" "no" I replied with the knicker in my mouth.

I knelt there for what seemed an eternity then Sarah started to take of her clothes I looked around and Irene was already stood there fully naked winking at me, Sarah stood me up and instructed me to sit on the dinning room chair I did as I was told and sat straight down, she went into the draw and pulled out some rope we had in there and started to tie me up, what the fuck was going off here I was worried but at the same time turned on to fuck, Sarah finished doing the knotts and then proceeded to pull down my shorts and expose my cock wich was staring to grow by the second.....

I felt a soft hand rub across my shoulder then slap me round the face it was Irene's hand and then another slap across the other cheek that was Sarah, she started to drop down to her knees and kissed my chest on the way down I felt her hair brush the top of my penis and I let out a slight moan, she then engulfed my cock deep on her throat, this was one thing she was good at and must have learnt from her mother, as she sucked away at my cock she was cupping my balls at the same time rolling them round on her hand , this felt so fucking good I tried to spit the knicker out my mouth to have them shoved back in by Irene who then slapped me around my face again and told me i was a naughty bou for liying to sarah this made my suck my cock like she had never done before just as I was about to cum she stopped wiped the spit from her mouth and asked Irene if she wanted to have ago, so now I'm strapped to chair having my dick sucked by my wife and my MILS best friend, it was so fucking hot and intense it felt so good to have these milfs sucking my dick like this I could feel myself starting to cum Sarah knew and they both stopped.. now what was going to happen my cock was aching to cum the slightest touch from either of them i would have erupted for sure..

This is when they started to kiss each other I could see my precum being swapped around in there mouths as they kissed deeply looking into each others eyes there hands exploring each others body's, Sarah was lost deep into Irene's throat as there tongues intwined Sarah started to feel Irene's pussy which was soaking wet i could see it glistening in the light she parted her pussy lips and began to work her clit fingering her deep all while kissing each other, irene was layed on the floor legs spread wide as sarah stopped kissing he and started to lick her wet cunt still fingering her getting faster and faster with every thrust of her hand, "oh fuck Sarah darling that's it lick my fucking pussy lick it fucking suck my clit your filthy fucker oh yesssss" irene then came all over the floor, as sarah licked off the cum from her fingers Irene started to finger Sarah this time even harder than she did to her Sarah was bucking up she loved being fingered it was a massive turn on for her she then came and Irene said "shall we untie him and let him have ago now" "yeah why not he's been a good boy" with that they pulled the knickers out my mouth and undid the rope "you naughty fucking whores now that was hot got anything left me" I said as I stood up and wiped the precum from my cock and stuck my fingers in both there mouths "let's go upstairs then guys" said Sarah, I grabbed a bottle of white out the fridge and three glasses and wnet to the bedroom...

Sarah sat up on the bed as Irene sat next to her stroking her boobs, I poured the wine and handed them a glass which they soon drank and passed me the glasses back..... "Right on the bed big boy" said Irene in a soft sexy husky voice, they both started work on my dick which by the way was now rock fucking solid and dying to cum I'd been edged the whole time and felt like I was gonna explode but I kept my calm and tried my best not to nut.

As they took it in turns to suck my dick I was playing with both there pussys tickling there clits I said to Sarah "sit only face so I can't lick your juices" she did this straight away I started to licl her cunt in and out trying to taste her cum from before and instantly there was a gush of juice explode all over my face I just carried on and kept licking, then I noticed that Irene had stopped sucking my cock but as soon as that ended I felt a nice wet warm sensation on the end of it and soon it was engulfed by Irene's pussy, it felt so fucking good and tight like before, I was surprised she sat all the way on it cos last time she was scared too, Sarah came again and decided to jump off my face now I could see Irene sat on my cock cowgirl style leaning back with her hands on my knees she was making sure there was no dick left out every last bit was inside her tight wet pussy, Sarah was walking round the back knof Irene to the head of the bed she reached into the draw and pulled out a dildo that was a mould of my dick that we made a few years back for when I was working away, she lubed it up and slowly rubbed it against Irene's arse but it slipped inside her pussy with my cock still inside her she let out this massive moan "ohhhhhh fuck that's so fucking hot I want it in my ass too" so Sarah slide the dildo out her pussy and teased her arse hole with the tip dragging more cum from her pussy so it was nice and wet before she slowly put in inside her whole this made irene fuck me so hard and fast I could feel myself about to cum I had to o needed to "I'm gonna cum" I shouted so off Irene got and she slapped my cock as hard as she could and sat on the edge of the bed Sarah sat there with the dildo in her mouth licking Irene's juices of it before sticking it in her own pussy fucking herself hard as fuck, the urge to cum had gone and I leaned over to Sarah and asked if she wanted to fuck now, she didn't need to answer she just pushed me back and sat straight onto it she was a pro and didn't need to take it slow she loved my cock which explains the cast dildo of mine , as she started to fuck me Irene stood on the bed and got Sarah's head and shoved into her pussy making her lick her wet snatch I could hear Sarah gag as she couldn't breath but that didn't stop Irene oh no she was going for it good and proper, again I could feel my self starting to buck up and I let out this almighty moan as i shot my load right up Sarah's cunt filling her deep with every pump but she didn't stop she kept grinding and grinding till she again came all over my cock, the smell of all our cum hit the air and it was so fucking hot in this room we where a sweaty horrible mess all three of us. Irene grabbed my dick one last time and started to suck it with this Sarah leaned over and again she started to suck it with Irene I had my hand on both here heads mailing sure they wouldn't leave any cum on my cock, "wow ladies I wasn't expecting this after work today if this is what the next couple of days is going to be like I can't fucking wait" we all laughed and Sarah said "you never know my don't count ya chickens" don't count ya chickens what a thing to say but I didn't care I was in fucking heaven, soon after another drink Irene left but before she went she took those dirty knickers from last week and stool them in my pocket and said "I haven't had enough of you yet big boy" then turned and left o closed the door and sat on the sofa Sarah came up to me and said she'd had it all planned from last week she found them and asked her mum what to do and her mum said "just let him have his fantasy and things will be okay" she walked towards me and sat straight onto my cock which was still semi erect I could feel her warm cunt still wet thru with my and hers cum it instantly made me hard again and we fucked long and hard on the sofa swapping positions and rolling round passionately on the floor she came hard this time and so did I, we both lay there in a heap and cuddled it was a perfect end to a reasonably perfect night xxxx

Poringland

By *lan1chunkyMan 2 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ocky_uk2011Man 2 weeks ago

Lincoln

By *raigs3386Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester

mullingar

By *2spikeMan 2 weeks ago

Southsea

By *i015Man 2 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *atesey68Man 2 weeks ago

audley

By *hil911Man 2 weeks ago

Solihull

By *knick45Man 2 weeks ago

Bristol

Hillsborough

LIVINGSTON

Good

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

By *an79Man 2 weeks ago

Nottingham

By *sirapMan 2 weeks ago

magic land

Love this! Making me think of my mother in law right now!

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 weeks ago

close

walsall

cambridge

By *rdiscreet327Man 2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great story op!

By *agnar1980Man 2 weeks ago

Poole

ayr / glasgow

Doncaster

Facking awesome

By *un on fabMan 2 weeks ago

Mallow

By *vbiker2TV/TS 2 weeks ago

morpeth

Can't wait to hear what happens next

By *igkidexyMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

By *ettriano 6969Man 2 weeks ago

Eastbourne

Bognor Regis

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 2 weeks ago

SPALDING

Wonder what happens next

radcliffe

By *ash78Man 2 weeks ago

leeds

By *edagainMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great story

By *oee25Man 2 weeks ago

Brighouse

By *heone4475Man 1 week ago

upham

By *erri AnneTV/TS 1 week ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

When will it be all three and him together

By *ag165Man 1 week ago

Greenock