FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The new Finance Director

The new Finance Director

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undalk_Sabre OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Dundalk

The HR Director showed me to my new office

“here it is…no doubt you’ll be out and about a lot but you can use the office as a base. Decorate it as you want….”

I was the new Finance Director of a Manufacturing company – there were several factories about Ireland that I’d be visiting but in HQ I’d been given my own office to base myself from. One quiet afternoon, I looked around at the spartan walls and decided to spruce the place up. Returning from the retail Park with some plants and a couple of pictures, I set about making myself at home.

Just as I finished putting the last picture up, Vicky, a newly married Junior Accountant in her mid-20’s knocked on the door.

“Hi D-S”, she said from the doorway.

I turned around to see the 25yr old, glasses propped-up on the top of her head, long black hair cascading to her shoulder-blades, white blouse and pinstrip skirt, leaning against the door of my office.

“Hi Vicky, how can I help?”

“Fucking Brexit! Can I take you through the impact of these new bloody tariffs we’ll have to pay?”

“Madness isn’t it – sure, you better sit down and close the door”

Vicky sat to the side of my desk and opened-up her laptop. Glasses on, as she leaned forward I noticed that a crease has opened-up in her blouse, exposing her right breast. I concentrated on the work she was presenting, stealing the odd glance down to her exposed breast, her slightly ill-fitting bra just at the right angle to show me her nipple.

As the chat finished, Vicky stood up and returned to her desk, about 10metres outside my office. She sat cross legged, her shoe tangling from her toe, bare foot, ankle and shapely calf absent-mindedly coming into view.

I knew Vicky was only married a couple of months, but that didn’t stop me from day-dreaming what it would be like to play with her, perhaps in my office, closing the door and ordering her to slowly strip. “An impossible fantasy” I chastised myself outload and then, opening the spreadsheet Vicky had sent me with a big bloody number in red at the bottom, came crashing back to reality.

The days then followed a similar pattern: Vicky and I had the odd sandwhich together, were in a number of meetings, and I secretly soaked-up every moment I had admiring her youthful body, and naïve humour. She was intelligent, great looking, god at her job, dedicated and when it was needed, unafraid of putting in the hours. All the while, wearing similar clothes: business skirt, slightly heeled shoes, business blouse, fitted around her tight waist and chest.

What was also obvious was her love for her new husband. I was better off looking for a new source of fantasy as lusting over a junior employee was not going to do me any favours.

I opened-up FAB – a party this w/e in a nearby club. PM sent, invitation received. I was in.

That Saturday I arrived at the club in a black suit, white shirt. I caught-up with a couple of the regulars and started flirting with one lady who, dressed in just a white corset, looked incredible.

“Shall we play?” She asked, and led me up the stairs to one of the playrooms. After a few weeks of increasing frustration I was already excited, the familiar tingle building.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

Great start!

By *ormladMan 2 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ucksguy2000Man 2 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 2 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

[Removed by poster at 25/04/24 15:27:16]

Mid-Sussex

A good start

By *ree-dom69Man 2 weeks ago

park gate

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *ipplebarnyMan 2 weeks ago

milton keynes

Great

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *..NemoMan 2 weeks ago

Durham

Great start

Dundalk

As we entered the room we were met by two naked men, one removing a used condom whilst the other was just putting one on. A third man, wearing Calvin Klein shorts and vest was half sitting on the bed alongside a women who was tied to the bed post. She was wearing black stockings, a black lace bra and a blindfold.

“Let’s watch a while…” my partner suggested. The man in CK underwear beckoned the lad with the condom over, kissed him on the mouth, and then guided the man’s cock into the woman on the bed.

As they fucked, the woman on the bed moaned in pleasure, the strangers cock slowly moving inside her. My new friend moved one hand inside my trousers, stroking my cock. “You should join in” she said “I’ll watch…”

I caught CK’s eye and he beckoned me over. The previous man had finished and was cleaning himself up when CK said “Vicky wants to get to 5 tonight…you are number 5. Get undressed and get ready”

Vicky??? I looked down on the bed and there she was. Jesus – is this ethical? Fuck that – now or never!

I removed my jacket and trousers, shoes and socks, shirt and looked down on Vicky – just as stunning as I had imagined.

“Vicky” CK said “ I have your 5th…he’s a man in his 40’s and he’s going to fuck you, Then I’m going to cum in your mouth when he’s finished.”

I was going to make the most of this. On the bed I moved between her legs, exploring Vicky’s cunt. As I did so, my partner lay on the bed and stroked herself, smiling. I slipped on the condom and moved inside Vicky. She was wet and tight. I moved slowly…in and out…cupping her breasts. I leant closer, kissing her, tongue dancing around hers. “I’m cumming” she said…I sped up, climaxing inside her as my partner stroked my thigh.

Spent, I stood-up, my erection softening. As I did so, CK slipped-off his shorts and without warning, removed Vicky's blindfold.....

manchester

By *imbob2145Man 2 weeks ago

stirling

By *ed-devilsCouple 2 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *rego69Man 2 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Wow very nice.

By *arleybird66Man 2 weeks ago

wexford

By *groot20Couple 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *ogan WillowCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

By *mmaNandyCouple 2 weeks ago

wolvo

Love it

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

Dundalk

As Vicky’s eyes adjusted to the light, I stood in front of her, unsure what to do next...

CK removed his shorts and was standing next to the bed, his cock proud.

My partner kissed my cheek and whispered “it’s my turn, hun”

Do I turn around and hope I’m not recognised?

Do I lie and say that I did not know it was her??

Do I laugh it off ? What will this do to my career in my new job – will she tell anyone?

But we both consented to the whole thing…and yet, it wouldn’t play well….

Just as my mind span in circles I looked back to Vicky – she was looking directly at me….and the realisation had hit her. Eyes wide, her mind in the same tumult of confusion that mine was in.

Just as she turned to her husband and was about to speak, the husband moved his cock over her lips “It’s time for me to cum in your mouth, Vicky…mate, stay and watch”

I was transfixed, standing naked as the woman who worked for me had little choice but to take her husband in her mouth, her hands bound over her head to the bed.

“forgetting someone?” my partner said, and she pushed me gently to my knees, next to the bed, her white corset bright in the dull light, her underwear on the floor.

CK moved his cock into Vicky’s mouth as I started to lick Corset’s pussy, her hands on the back of my head, guiding me. To say I was distracted was an understatement so I closed my mind to what had happened and concentrated on Corset. Her hands behind my head, pushing me further into her, grinding her pelvis , forcing me harder and faster into her. I tried to look around, glimpsing Vicky as she lay on the bed, her naked hips at my eye level as CK moved his cock into her mouth.

He adjusted his angle, looked over to me and then to Corset. “I’m cumming in your mouth, Vicky, and I’m looking at this other woman, not you”

Corset pushed me into her again, my tongue entering her, grinding on her clit as she pushed my head .

Corset’s legs buckled slightly and she let go, her hands moving up to her breasts, up the side of her corset as she came.

With that, CK exploded in Vicky’s mouth, cum dribbling down her chin as he withdrew.

CK released Vicky from the handcuffs and she wiped her face, just as I did the same. We looked at each other, both haven submitted to our partners oral pleasure.

Just as I was about to say something Corset kissed my cheek and said “grab your clothes, loverboy…let’s get a drink”

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

ayr / glasgow

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *hil911Man 2 weeks ago

Solihull

By *M1712Man 2 weeks ago

bude

halstead

manchester

By *ardnreddyMan 2 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

By *oss25Man 2 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *knick45Man 2 weeks ago

Bristol

Mmmmmm

By *oee25Man 2 weeks ago

Brighouse

By *ornynhappy23Man 2 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

Hitchin

By *arried-bi-guyMan 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *J GeminiTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Northumberland

Dundalk

I didn't see Vicky for the rest of the night...which I admit I was glad of.

Corset and I had a drink but with my mind preoccupied she understandably lost interest and gravitated towards another group. I left, alone and feeling boxed-in.

The next morning as I reversed into my parking space my stomach lept....fuck fuck fuck!

I was in first as usual and settled into the day...meetings through the morning on the ineptitude of the Tories and the mess Brexit was creating.

Then, just before lunch I returned to my office. As I passed Vicky she looked up, looking flushed.

"Can I borrow you for 10mins?"

Vicky stepped in and sat down in front of me, her hair held back by her glasses, her pink blouse tight across her figure, her trousers black and loose as she crossed her legs.....

By *ynamo301Man 2 weeks ago

North West

manchester

Mid-Sussex

Great story,I would like to know have things changed between you and Vicky at office.

Dundalk

"Great story,I would like to know have things changed between you and Vicky at office. "

I sat on my chair....

Silence

A haf-minute passed without a word.

The tension in my body was intense.

I looked into Vicky's eyes, trying to gauge a reaction. She was equally tense...she looked nervous and pale.

"Last night....er...I"

Vicky blushed, her blue eyes seemed to go grey...she swallowed but seemed too nervous to talk.

"Look, last night...erm...you're superb at your job...how do you see this moving forward?"

(Moving forward?? Fuck sake! Gone into mgt speak...ffs..i'm being a prick...man up!!)

"My husband...I told him who you are..."

I stared, transfixed. She was vulnerable...from siren to wounded dove...and stunning. Still stunning.

"I told my husband who you are...and...er...he...it turned him on...."

Vicky stared deep into my eyes, and uncrossed her legs....

Northumberland

manchester

By *un on fabMan 2 weeks ago

Mallow

Dundalk

Vicky opened her legs slightly and looked at me.

My mouth went dry

(What’s going on? God she’s beautiful..! Is this a trap? The husband is some piece of work but Vicky seems into it…is this their kink or something more worrying?

....I’m her fucking boss!)

My mind went back to Vicky handcuffed to the bed, expensive black stockings framing her hips, the landing strip above her shaved pussy like an arrow pointing to where she wanted to be repeatedly fucked, black bra pushing her breasts together, her chest flushed and neck red, evidence of having already cum at least once with one of the four men who had had her, lips full, cheekbones high and her amazing blue eyes covered by a black silk blindfold, arms raised in surrender as her wrists were handcuffed to the bed in the playzone.

I couldn’t take the imagine out of my mind as I looked deep into Vicky’s face, her legs slightly apart.

I felt the bulge growing in my trousers. My breath quickened….I wanted her….but get this wrong and I could be sacked in a heartbeat….

By *ust MikeMan 2 weeks ago

Yaxley

Northumberland

By *ildpassion87Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *midsfabguyMan 2 weeks ago

WMids

Nice

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Hitchin

Dundalk

Vicky’s legs were uncrossed, but not overtly so. Still, I guessed it was a signal.

Less is more, I thought….

I looked right back into Vicky’s eyes, loosened my tie and slowly took it off, turned side on to Vicky, almost as if disregarding her, and folded my tie deliberately, placing it in the top draw of my desk.

I turned back to Vicky, undid two buttons of my shirt…

I waited….I often came to work without a tie – it’s just I had senior meetings that morning…it was a natural enough thing to take the tie off and loosen the collar.

But two buttons was the signal, my lilac summer shirt now open slightly, showing some of my summer tan, light grey suit still nonchalantly worn as I leaned back slightly to gauge Vicky’s reaction.

Vicky’s legs opened an inch wider. Looking into my eyes she moved her left hand to her chest. The diamond engagement ring flashed a spectrum of colour as it caught the sun from the office window.

Her hand poised above her chest, and then she slowly opened the next button of her pink blouse. The top of her cleavage was now exposed.

“how is this going to work?” I asked.

Vicky sighed (….in relief? In pleasure? )and recrossed her legs, black court shoe polished, an ankle bracelet I’d not noticed before slight and gold above her foot.

“On Tuesday night text me four words…..the colour of the underwear I should wear, the time you want me to come into your office, the pretext of the meeting, the part of my body you want me to touch”

With that, she stood, leaned forward slightly, picked up a solid silver ‘Cross’ fountain pen from my desk opened the door and walked back to her desk, blouse still slightly more open than would be usual…

It was Friday. I’d be leaving the office soon after lunch to hit the gym and meet friends for a drink. I looked out of the window at the autumn-sun-soaked trees.

Tuesday couldn’t come fast enough…until then, my mind was going to be racing all weekend

Bognor Regis

By *ilffadMan 2 weeks ago

swansea

I once fucked the finance director of my place for several months including a work trip to Ireland. Fantastic time, hold ups, fingering on the plane, what memories!

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *3victorMan 2 weeks ago

Didsbury

By *namoratomanMan 2 weeks ago

Herefordshire

This really hotting up! Please keep going.

By *rlowslungMan 2 weeks ago

Warwick

Dundalk

The weekend passed normally – went for a run, walk on the beach in the amazing autumn weather, met a couple of lads for a drink – but there was only one thing on my mind.

I had composed, and re-composed, the text a dozen times in my head.

Monday and Tuesday I was out at one of the factories – Monday night alone in a hotel had my imagination going into over-drive. I wonder whether in the future I’ll be sharing with Vicky on some pretence that she’s needed to talk to the guys here about…about anything to be quite frank.

Tuesday evening came

I wrote the text

{none….11.30am….sales performance….breast}

I hovered over the “send” button….Well, there is evidence right there…if this is entrapment I’m fked.

I contemplated replacing the word {breast} with something more neutral, but couldn’t think what could have a double-meaning

{none….11.30am….sales performance….chest}

I could argue I meant Chess and predictive text had amusingly replaced the word….OK, flaky, but maybe enough to get by.

Fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound

{none….11.30am….sales performance….breast}

x send x

By *jb1111Man 2 weeks ago

Surrey

Very hot

Hitchin

By *cotty909Man 2 weeks ago

tranent

Dundalk

I gulped. No reply. I stripped off my suit, hit the shower and slept, naked, unable to dream of much else.

The next morning I went for it…..black tailor-made suit….white fitted shirt….grey silk tie…polished shoes….Boss leather belt.

As I passed Vicky’s desk she looked-up and smiled, spinning her chair slightly to face me

“ready for our 11.30, Vicky?”

“Yes D-S….be there in just a second”

Just then the Sales Director walked towards us. The squat, corpulent Scottish Head of Sales was gruff, direct, and I liked him.

“Ach – Vickeh -DS not tieing you up in meetings is he?”

I couldn’t help smiling…

“No, Brian – just talking YTD Sales performance”

“Sales, eh? I’ll sit in on this one if ye don’t mind, eh?!”

“of course, Brian. You’ll see Vicky in action……”

Brian and I settled around the table in my office and chatted about crap until Vicky came in, three one-page sales reports printed out.

Brian grabbed the reports and immediately ticked and bashed the piece of paper with a chewed-up Bic biro he’d found in his ample suit pocket.

Vicky looked at me. She was wearing a medium length pin-stripe skirt, a blue blouse, and….black stockings….the same ones as the club?? Quite possibly. In fact, almost certainly.

She had sat to my right….and now I could see why. As Brian F’d and blinded over his sales in Nrthern Ireland “Fking Brexit – the whole fucking country’s on stop” Vicky hunched her shoulders forward slightly.

This had the effect of opening a gap between the buttons of her blouse. I looked right and…..no bra.

As Vicky took Brian, who was opposite us, through the numbers – FFS Brian, there’s black, there’s red – it’s pretty fking obvious where things are shit – Vicky leant forward again. Her right nipple was now on view to me, the beauty spot on the side of her breast looking so tempting.

As she spoke, Vicky uncrossed her legs, then opened them. I could see nothing but I knew…I thought I knew at least….that she had no underwear on.

I noticed my silver pen in her hand. She smiled, took the lid off the pen and wrote something on her copy of the report…and showed it to me

{text me next Tuesday}

Dundalk

Thursday was uneventful and then Friday came around.

As usual I planned to head out after lunch for the gym and start the weekend.

Some guy was leaving the team so there was a cake and speech to listen to. I stood near the edge of the group when Vicky came up to me.

"DS...can I see you a second?"

As the crowd dispersed we went back into my office. I threw my leftover sparkling water into a plant pot and sat down.

Vicky stood at the desk. Friday casual meant khaki 3/4 length chino's, a tight black T-shirt and black heels. Her hair was tied in a bun.

"I'm going to the club tonight. My husband wants you there"

And with that she left.

I sent a quick text to the club...not always guaranteed that a single man gets in, but I was sorted.

I skipped lunch and headed straight to the gym. Alongside me on the treadmill two women in their early 30's were jogging, their toned bodies screaming wealth...dads, husband..who knows; probably, like me they worked fucking hard and earned it...either way, they looked great.

I showered and as I stepped out the cubicle caught sight of my naked body in the mirror....bit of shaving to be done at home.

9.30 I got to the club. I saw Corset, smiled and got a drink, looking for Vicky.

Corset caught my eye and nodded towards the next room.

I went through...sofas, tables, dance floor. It was dark save for red strobe lighting, music thumping.

On the dance floor were about 20 people, all in the zone, most half naked. Couples were gyrating, two women were kissing, a man completely naked stroking a woman in black leather.

And there she was...same black bra, same black stockings...and as before, nothing else.

And, as before, her husband was in white shorts and a white Calvin Klein vest, his muscled body taut.

Vicky saw me and turned, her body 2 metres in front of where I stood.

Her husband moved behind her and danced, hips swaying. Vicky pushed back on him, eyes never leaving mine.

CK dropped his shorts and thrust into Vicky. Off balance she fell foward, reaching out and grasping my shoulders.

CK continued thrusting aggresively from behind, Vicky holding onto me for support as her husband fucked her.

CK grinned as he looked at me, his thrusts getting faster. Vicky closed her eyes, her chest flushed red, bending down slightly. Then a grunt, a final thrust, and CK withdrew, raising his shorts.

Vicky turned, kissed her husband deeply, her arse red...one of her stockings had slipped down her leg to her ankle, hair dishevelled.

She turned, said nothing, then raised the leg onto a chair.

I could see her pussy glistening. As people danced and kissed around us she pulled up her stocking, kissed her hand and stroked my cheek.

"See you on Monday, boss....."

manchester

By *opefulmanMan 2 weeks ago

Worle

By *ogan WillowCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

By *innymac34Man 2 weeks ago

Clare

halstead

By *M1712Man 2 weeks ago

bude

Love this

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

Northumberland

ayr / glasgow

By *andm2006Man 2 weeks ago

Warwick

Hot story, look forward to next chapter

Swindon

By *ameulMan 2 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

Very good

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 2 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Dundalk

{Red....3.30pm...London overheads...waist}

Tuesday night. Text sent.

The next morning I strode into the office, laptop bag over my shoulder. Traffic had been crap and I was delayed getting in.

I walked to the coffee dock and Vicky was there.

Her long black hair was done in a pont tail and she was wearing a light brown dress, which was unusual for her but perfect for these crisp autumn days.

Sheer tights and light brown shoes complimented the outfit.

"Made you tea, DS...saw you walk in"

"Life saver, Vicky. All good for this afternoon?"

Vicky leant back on the island of the coffee dock and paused...then she moved her hand slowly to her left shoulder. Again, her diamond engagement ring sparkled.

"Yes...did some digging"

Vicky crossed her feet, still leaning back, and her fingers reached into the shoulder of her dress. She gently tugged, and her red bra strap fell off her shoulder to rest on her arm.

It stayed there for a moment.

Her hand moved slowly down her body, over her chest and down her slim stomach towards her hips.

I stood, transfixed, my stomach tight. My cock hardening.

We stood watching each other for a moment. Vicky looked into my eyes, then at my lips...then her gaze went down, staring at my groin.

I saw one of the clerks approaching and I turned, grabbing a sachet of sugar.

"Oh" Vicky said..." sorry, I didn't know how you liked it...next time it'll be perfect"

With that the clerk walked in, the "time for coffee" mug he'd got in some secret santa draw in hand.

He glimpsed Vicky's red bra strap and missed a beat. Vicky walked off, adjusting her bra as she got to her desk..

It was just after 9. I couldn't wait for 3.30....

halstead

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Bognor Regis

Hillsborough

Dundalk

" "

At 3.30pm exactly, Vicky walked into my office. The last of her summer tan framed wonderfully by her beige dress…Hair still in a pony tail, glasses, as was so often the case, balanced on her head.

She closed the door behind her….we were alone….no Sales Director, no clerks, no interruptions.

She placed a lever-arch file in front of her on my desk, and sat down, crossing her legs, dress riding up her thigh slightly.

As she sat down, the red bra strap again fell from her shoulder and balanced lightly on her tanned arm.

She was stunning. She opened the file and lowered her glasses back to the bridge of her nose.

“You wanted to go through the overheads of our London office, DS?”

“erm, yes, Vicky…I’m worried that they getting a bit out of control – Marketing in particular have hired quite a few new people in anticipation of the product launches which are happening before Christmas and I’d like to scan down the numbers to get closer to what’s going on”

Over the next 20mins Vicky brought me up  to speed with what was going on in London…or more correctly, Sidcup, where the office was to the east of London.

As she took me through the figures she leaned forward….I could smell the perfume on her body…

“OK, that’s pretty clear – couple of suggestions – for each of the departments get a few metrics on the page – how much the overheads have risen, % of sales of each category, sales area, that kind of thing – that’ll help understand a bit better the direction of travel”

Vicky leant back and looked straight into my eyes. She moved her hand back to her shoulder, correcting her red bra strap, tucking it back under the shoulder of the dress. She re-crossed her legs, and, as she did so, moved her hand over the front of the material, down over her breast, towards her stomach. Slowly she moved down. Her hand crossed her waist, and her fingers circled her waist, hovering over her hip bone, just as I had requested in the previous night’s text.

“Should we pop over there do you think…get a feel for what’s going on?” she asked.

“Just where my head was, Vicky. Can you look into a couple of options for accommodation near the office?”

“Already done so….one is the Court Hotel near Bromley. Nice enough. Or there is a Nature Spa called “Aristotle” to the south.

(Aristotle?? WTF was that?)

“Whatever you think – we’ll fly out next Tuesday into Gatwick and come back the following evening”

“I think you’ll like Aristotle….”

As Vicky left I picked-up my phone….and opened Google……Aristotle was a naturist lodge.

Fuck me...

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *ickie734Man 2 weeks ago

Brooke

Another brilliant turn on story to follow

Warwick

Northumberland

Bognor Regis

mullingar

Swindon

Brilliant

By *oss25Man 2 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Loving the build up and teasing, very erotic and makes a nice change on here….well done, great writing

By *eterpervisMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Hillsborough

By *oonsterblue74Man 2 weeks ago

WHITLEY BAY

This story is sooo good

By *groot20Couple 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *j_rockgodMan 2 weeks ago

Gourock

I’m almost 99% certain this is a repost. Defo read this story on here before

Dundalk

I did a bit of research on Aristotle;

Party a couple of times a week

Spa

Pool

Hot tub

A cafe

And all 'clothing optional'

I looked at the party calender and there was nothing on the night we were there, so I guessed it wouldn't be too busy.

I honestly didn't know what to expect, but I knew there'd be naked people.

On Tuesday morning Vicky and I got the red-eye and travelled to the Sidcup office. It was an early start so we decided to finish the last of the meetings by 3 or so.

Vicky was wearing a relaxed business suit and had done her homework...this was a profesional trip.

At 3 we called a cab and set off towards Aristotle.

My nerves were all over the place.

"Have you been here before?" I asked

"Twice with CK...the parties are great fun. The owners are brilliant. Won't be much going on tonight...more interesting than an anonymous hotel..."

We arrived, the taxi driver a bit confused, and entered reception. The facility had gardens, a couple of rooms and a number of cabins.

The gentleman on reception gave us our keys

"Cabin 5 for you, sir...8 for the lady. The whole facility is clothing optional. Dinner is between 7 and 8.30...simple home-cooked fare"

It was just before 4 and the autumn sun was warm.

"Meet you at the pool?" Vicky said and walked to her accommodation.

I stripped-off, hung my suit, sorted my wash bag and had a quick shower.

Putting a towel around my waist I threw on some flip-flops and explored.

There were a few people dotted around, all naked. Two well built men in their 20's who were very good friends, an elderly couple on the grass, and a couple of others doing their thing.

I went to the pool area...a lady in her late 40's was on a lounger, naked.

"'Ello, dear, where you from? I'm Amy...love it here...like a second 'ome"

I grabbed a lounger near to her, hesitated slightly then dropped the towel. Just as I did so Vicky arrived.

"Hi DS...."

Vicky had a towel around her waist, and nothing else on. Her hair was damp from a recent shower. I gasped and looked her up and down. I couldn't stop looking at the beauty spot on her right breast.

She kept the towel on and sat next to me.

"Hi Amy..long time" she said "happy enough with how today went, DS?"

(Fucking delighted now, I thought)

"Erm, yes, great work"

"DS is my boss, Amy"

"Oh my...like an episode of the Naked Office, this!"

With this Amy hooted in laughter, delighted with her joke.

Vicky was sitting above me on the next lounger as I lay in the autumn sun. She caught my eye, then looked at my lips, then my chest, and I could see her gaze move down between my legs.

My cock stirred. I held my breath. Just as I could feel an erection begin Vicky stood. Her towel dropped the floor and she stood naked in front of me. A second later she turned and dropped gently into the pool.

"Wow! It's cold!! Ha ha...come in!!"

"Course it's cold, luv, it's bleedin september.." screamed Amy, with another hoot.

On the one hand, cold water wouldn't do me any favours

halstead

Dundalk

On the other, my cock was on the way to half-mast and coukd do with slowing down.

"It's lovely, DS...get in"

I stood up, cock showing a bit of hardness without being obvious. Vicky looked straight at me and lent back in the water, kicking into a slow backstroke.

I dropped in beside her...

Swindon

Brilliant

Dundalk

"Fuck me, it's cold!"

"Haaaa ha ha...course it is...make yer balls shrivel...hooo ha ha"

Amy pissed herself laughing; boobs bouncing as she bent double.

(She's not irritating at all, i thought)

But it was baltic. My balls withdrew up into my body. Cock similarly thought 'fuck this'.

"Christ, Vicky!"

"It's lovely once you're in, DS"

And with a little splash she kicked back, her naked body gliding into a gentle backstroke.

The sun glistened off her skin. Breasts just above the surface. Her legs opening and closing slowly as she swam. Her hands paddling in time with the strokes.

She looked magical. I swam breaststroke to catch-up, my cock bobbing around, my back-muscles tensing....and then I dunked her.

"Oi!!" She spluttered.

"Ha ha hooooo hooo" hooted Amy as she bent double again.

Vicky jumped on me, her naked legs around my waist, breasts pressed against my back as she fought to pull me under. I stood up, the water just above my waist, and grappled Vicky off me, pushing her back under the water.

She stood, laughing, naked body shimmering in the sun.

"Git...I'll get you" she said.

We splashed around a little, then settled back on the loungers.

"Right...cocktails" Amy said

She was alright after all

tranent

By *2spikeMan 2 weeks ago

Southsea

halstead

Northumberland

By *es_wrentMan 2 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *uffdiverukMan 2 weeks ago

stockport

"I’m almost 99% certain this is a repost. Defo read this story on here before"
snap was thinking this myself still good story

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 2 weeks ago

Hastings

Solihull

Hillsborough

Swindon

mullingar

By *adyinred696969Couple 2 weeks ago

Brecon

Dundalk

Sleep overtook me.

A couple of sips of the mojito and, late afternoon sun warming us, the 4am start hit home and I feel into a contented sleep...my last thought being Vicky's naked body on the next recliner, gold ankle bracelet framing her foot, athletic legs slightly open, the landing strip above her pussy damp from the water, flat stomach, gorgeous breasts, and soft face. Her black hair damp and combed back.

The feeling of warmth on my body stirred me. I felt my cock grow a little and I relaxed, enjoying the feeling. I put my hands under my head, and fell asleep.

20mins later I woke-up. Amy and Vicky had both gone. Sun was lower and I felt a chill in the air.

Slipping on the flip-flops, i wrapped my towel around my waist and checked-out indoors.

Down a ckrridor there were dining tables and dance floor. Further on was the sauna and showers. The two gay men were relaxing in the sauna, no one else about.

I hit the shower, the two lads stepping out of the sauna as I did so. The three of us stood alongside each other as we showered, soap running down our bodies. The men washed their hair, then soaped down their strong chests. They were both shaven all over, the water running down over the V of their groins, and down over their legs.

After drying off I went back to my cabin...what do you wear at dinner here!?

I played it safe and threw on some jeans and a T-shirt. A text arrived from Vicky

"Dinner at 7?"

When I got to the dining area the older couple were sharing a bottle of wine, both naked. (Sweet, I thought). Amy was alone in the corner

" come 'ere, luv, i only bite sausages!...heee ha ha hooo"

Trapped, I sat down next to her. Amy was wearing a bra top and sarrong. I ordered a pint of Amstel and looked at the board

[Chicken pie n mash]

[Vegetarian lasagna]

Vicky walked in.

She wore a sheer white linen summer dress and espadrills. And she was naked underneath.

The sun came in through the window from her side, lighting her body into a soft glow. Angelic.

Vicky sat with Amy and I and smiled right at me. Amy got up to get some salt from the next table and Vicky leaned forward, the sun exposing her breasts through the light fabric...

"I just phoned my husband, CK. I've told him everything about today....he was excited it was going so well."

"I'm delighted. The two of you have a unique relationship"

"He loves to hear about my wilder side. We met at the club two years ago and can be open with each other about our fantasies."

"And your next fantasy?"

"This is it...."

Amy returned. Not sure why we needed three salt sellers but we had them.

Three chicken pies with mash arrived and three pints of Amstel.

The food was fine. The chat good. Amy, in fairness, was good craic.

Vicky was stunning...and knew it.

After another round Vicky turned to Amy and kissed her on the lips.

"Lovely to catch-up, darling"

Vicky looked me in the eyes, her loose top falling foreard as she leant forward.

"I'm going to bed, DS...."

Dundalk

Vicky lingered.

"May I join you?"

"My husband says you are not to touch me tonight"

Vicky turned and walked back towards her cabin. I looked around. The old coulle and two men were chatting at a table. Amy went to join them. I walked to my lodge.

It was a clear night. Thousands of stars filled the night sky, and it was almost a full moon. The silver light shone over the grounds as I walked into my cabin.

I took off my shirt, stripped off my jeans and, naked, brushed my teeth. I checked my gold Tissot watch...10pm.

The cabin was no more than functional. I felt restless.

(Not every day you are in a nudist resort...let's make the most of it)

I walked naked out of the lodge. There was silence. The moon lit the gardens and I felt alive. I felt the dewey grass under my feet, my heart light as I walked naked through the grounds.

A fox popped out from the trees and walked parallel to me towards the reception area. (Wow. What a treat).

As I walked I saw Vicky's cabin.

I knocked...no answer...then I noticed her key was in the lock on the outside of the door.

I quietly pushed the door open. The blinds were open, moonlight filled the room.

Vicky lay on the bed, her skin a blueish silver.

"No touching...." I said.

"No touching...."

I was still in the dark of the doorway, so moved forward, my body now in the moonlight. Vicky raised herself onto her elbows, her hair loose over her shoulders, her breasts catching the light as it came in through the window.

I stood still.

Vicky took me in. Her gaze drifted from my eyes towards my lips. Then it continued lower, pausing around my chest, before moving down my abs and to my groin. My cock responded to her touching me with her stare.

Vicky stayed looking at my cock as it grew. I moved a bit closer.

Vicky lay back on the pillows, then opened her legs slightly, bending her knees.

Her hand moved down. Slowly it traced her neck, then circled the beauty spot on her right breast...

Down it went, to her hips and then to the tip of her landing strip.

She tugged on the hair slightly. I took another step, now just a yard from the bed.

My cock now was fully erect. My body was now in a mix of shadow and light.

Her fingers moved to the lips of her pussy and gently rubbed just the outside. Up and down slowly. I stayed still, taking her all in, my body screaming for her.

She stared at my cock as she touched herself, fingers moving up the lips of her pussy, moving her wetness to her clit. Gently she circled the outside of her clit. Vicky moaned...her legs opened further.

I reached down and started stroking...long slow strokes. Vicky smiled, then started rubbing faster...her chest glowed, her nipples prominant. She looked at my cock and moaned louder, fingers moving faster.

My strokes sped. "Fuuuuck" moaned Vicky "oh god". I moved to the bed, now above Vicky's body. I came hard over her as she climaxed, her body buckling.

A few seconds passed.

Vicky moved to the side of the bed and lay back.

"Sleep next to me...."

I joined her, naked on the bed...

Swindon

Mid-Sussex

It's good story,I thought he was going to fuck Vicky, then it cut off.

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent!

By *oss25Man 2 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Warwick

manchester

tranent

halstead

Hitchin

Dundalk

"It's good story,I thought he was going to fuck Vicky, then it cut off. "

I have to stick to the rules...only respectful

====

I woke up around 6

Vicky was asleep next to me, shhets loosely covering her body...her bare shoulders looked so sensual, her back and shoulder blades perfect. Her waist and bum covered.

I lay naked alongside her, watching her breath gently.

After 10 or so mins the alarm on Vicky's phone went off. A full work day lay ahead.

She stretched, covers falling away, her breasts naturally exposed.

"Shower" i said

"And coffee...!"

Vicky crawled out of bed and shuffled into the shower. I splashed cold water on my face, then opened the screen and walked in.

"No touching, DS...my husband was very clear in the rules..."

Dundalk

As Vicky finished her shower we swopped places...I entered the cubicle as she grabbed a towel, rubbed her hair dry and tied the towel over her head.

Vicky then reached over to a 2nd towel and started drying herself off.

As I washed, the water and soap ran down my body. Watching my subordinate naked stirred my cock.

I rubbed shampoo into my hair, closing my eyes.

I heard the cubicle door slide open

When i rinsed the shampoo from my face I saw Vicky watching me shower...the door open.

She leant back, opened her legs, and ran a finger between them

She started to stroke her clit as I showered.

"Join me" I requested

"No" she replied.

As I watched my cock grew harder. I rubbed my balls as she watched, then moved my right hand up my shaft.

As I stroked, so Vicky played with herself. She leant back against the wall of the bathroom, steam condensing on her skin. She looked at me and pinched her nipples as she opened her legs...she was stunning...Her towel fell from her head to the ground, releasing her wet hair.

"Mmmmmmmm...Ugh...agh" Vicky moaned...her nipples were erect...her chest went red.

As I came, sending shots of cum onto the floor of the shower, Vicky climaxed, her body convulsing and her knees buckling slightly.

I washed the cum from my cock then switched off the shower.

Vicky passed my a towel and, naked, left the bathroom

Swindon

halstead

Warrington

Dundalk

"Breakfast?"

Vicky was still naked as I left the en-suite. I raised an eye brow?

"We're still in a nudist camp.." she shrugged.

We walked naked to the breakfast area. And, of course, Amy was there

"Rrrrrooooaaarrr ha ha ha...you'll get your bonus this year, vic!!" She screached..."oooooo i do lurve 'ash browns"

Vicky and I joined Amy (how could we not). I was enjoying being naked...and definitely enjoyed Vicky being so.

There were small groups tucking into breakfast...some naked, many not. I looked at my watch, aware of getting back to work.

Vicky took the hint and quickly polished off some muesli and yogurt.

As we met to take the cab Vicky flashed a smile.

"I think more trips would be beneficial"

"Perhaps...my husband enjoyed this as a one off. We'll see"

The rest of the day was spent in the office. It was odd to see Vicky clothed...and all the more erotic for it

Hillsborough

Dundalk

The day drifted as any visit to another office does...plenty of banter, hand shaking, ordered-in-sandwiches, tea and meetings.

Vicky met with 3 seperate cost centre managers and I met with Brian, the scottish sales director, and Paul, the welsh head of international sales.

"Well, DS, grreat to see you. Been watching de rrugby...it's Wales's year, I'm telling you"

"Anyone but England, eh?"

"Damn rrrrigght!" Responded Brian

After a few hours of work, Tracy, the office manager popped into where I was typing an email

"'Ello DS...your taxi's gonna be 'ere in 5, my luv"

"Thanks, Tracy...could you give Vicky a shout"

Gavin, the taxi driver, was in a talkative mood

"Tell you another fing, right, all this party-gate crap...Boris got brexit done...ee got covid done...and ee's what kep Putin out of the ukraine, right...so everyone in 'is office got pissed every friday afternoon...so wot? 'E knows what the workin' man wonts, dunn'e?......now...dontgetmewrong, mate, Liz the Lettuce was a shocka, but be'er Boris than the pint sized twerp that is the present incumbant, Rishi squilionnaire sumac"

"

After we got through security I turned to Vicky

"Drink?"

"Hmmmm...in a bit...I need to pick up some bits...keep me company"

Gatwick was fairly busy.

We drifted into Hugo Boss...I bought a white shirt...then we went into an Urban outfitters

My eyes glazed over as Vicky ran around the store picking up an array of outfits, tops and swimwear.

"Help me choose"

I stood outside the changing room. A few minutes later Vicky sashayed towards me in a crop top and cargo shorts

"Very nice"

She turned and closed the curtain dramatically

The next outfit was a light blue bra top with white 3/4 length trousers.

"Ok...not bad" I said.

"Hmmmm...can you get me this in green?"

I wondered around until I found a green crop top.

"Just outside your curtain, Vicky"

"Just changing...bring it in..."

I parted the curtain....

Vicky was completely naked.

Warrington

By *andi_mmfCouple 2 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great story

Hillsborough

Dundalk

She stood for a second, smiling, then wiggled into the green top.

She reached down, lifted her cargos and spun in front of the mirror

'Yup...better in green...right...now to buy you new clothes"

Dundalk

We stepped into Ted Baker and I browsed the Jackets section

"DS...we're comming into summer...get your arse into the changing room...I'll bring you some gear "

After around 5mins of waiting, Vicky came into the changing cubicle with a glass of wine, courtesy of the Ted Baker manager...and an armful of clothes.

"Right...top off"

I stripped off my white shirt and Vicky passed me a beach shirt...£150 and gorgeous

"Hmmm. Not sure. Try this one"

Again I stripped then tried on a green T shirt. Looked great

"Here...doesn't work with your suit. Kick off your trousers and put these shorts on"

"Oh jesus...get your socks off!"

I looked in the mirror and admired the outfit...ready for any beach clubs (that required clothes, anyway)

"Looks good....now trunks"

I took off the T-shirt, then I took the red swimming trunks from Vicky...I hesitated...

Vicky smiled...took a sip of her Prosecco...and nodded downwards

I stripped off and stood naked in front of her

By *olden BearMan 2 weeks ago

Cumbria

Bognor Regis

Dundalk

I stepped into the shorts

"Looks good...a keeper"

"Time to head to our departure gate"

"Ah yes " Vicky responded "but you won't need these..."

Vicky grabbed my boxers from the ground and through them into one of her shopping bags

"Now we're both flying commando"

By *abmale7979Man 2 weeks ago

Treorchy

By *af105Man 2 weeks ago

Newtownards

By *ornynhappy23Man 2 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

Mid-Sussex

I love this story,would be nice to meet a lady like Vicky.I like the bit where she takes your underpants and says now we both commando.

halstead

Warwick

Northumberland

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

Solihull

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

Bognor Regis

Dundalk

The flight was made a less non-eventful by the knowledge that Vicky had no underwear on.

And neither did I.

As the flight levelled to its cruising altitude, the stewards offered drinks.

"'Ello me dears...would you like a snack?"

"G 'n' T, Vicky?"

"Definitely"

"£15 me darling" the slightly camp steward respinded as he fixed the drinks and gave us some free crisps.

Just as I settled into the flight, Vicky passed me one of her earpods.

Dublin15 ///kilucan

halstead

Hitchin

By *es_wrentMan 2 weeks ago

Hatfield

mullingar

Mid-Sussex

I'm looking to read the next part.

By *oss25Man 2 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Dundalk

Vicky's voice purred through the earpod...softly...sensually...

"This is your chance to relax. Hopefully you are naked but otherwise get as comfortable as you can..."

I looked across to Vicky...she had the other earpod in and winked, then settled into her seat. She closed her eyes, opened her legs slightly, and sighed...

"For the next few minutes we are going to breath deeply...close your eyes and relax your mind..just listen to my voice and follow my instructions...

...on the count of 3, breath in slowly...hold for 3, then breath out for 3....

1.......2......3.......hold.....2.....3.....breath out.....2.....3"

The process repeated for seven or eight rounds. I felt myself relaxing. I glimpsed at Vicky and she had her eyes closed, her chest rising as she breathed in, her breasts pulling at the fabric of her blouse...her absence of a bra evident.

I closed my eyes.

"Hold.....2.....3.....and breath out.....2.....3.....

Imagine I am naked beside you as you lie on the bed....you sense my closeness....I sit next to the bed and take your hand and place it on my thigh. I pour some scented oil onto my hand, warming it, then moving slowly, massage the muscles of your left arm. Feel your arm relax. I lift my naked body onto the bed and straddle you, my pussy resting on your cock...then repeat the process, massaging your right arm with the scented oil..."

I could feel my cock harden, pushing against the fabric of my suit trousers. I couldn't help glimpse at Vicky, the woman who worked for me, sitying in the next seat on the plane....her legs a little more open.

"My hands move over your shoulders... you smell the eucalyptus of the oil fill your nostrils as I massage your tired shoulders.. my pussy inadvertedly moves up and down your cock as I lean forward and back, kneading your shoulders.

...keep breathing slowly....hands now follow the line of your collar bone to your pecs....mmmm what a chest you have....my fingers gently tease your nipples, pinching them gently...then I rub your chest...massaging the muscles.

....I feel your cock hardening...I rub more oil onto my hand and reach down...you feel so good...I grasp your cock with my oiled hand and slowly massage its length.."

I was now hard. Vicky still had her eyes closed.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are beggining our final approach. Please stow away your tables and return your seats to the upright position...the crew will do a final check for any litter you may have"

Vicky opened her eyes with a start.

I took out the earpod and passed it to her as she switched off the audio, the two of us in a slight daze

halstead

Hillsborough

Northumberland

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 2 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

Swindon

By *oee25Man 2 weeks ago

Brighouse

Dundalk

Adjusting my trousers I got up from my seat after we landed and helped Vicky with her shopping bags and laptop.

As we passed through baggage reclaim Vicky turned to me.

"Thank you, DS..."

"Thank you, Vicky...a very worthwhile trip...do you need a taxi?"

"No....in fact, my husband is waiting....he's offered to drive us both........."

==========================////

THE END

Swindon

Brilliant story thank you !

Hillsborough

Dundalk

My pleasure.

More on the way.

Unbuttoned already posted.

X

By *angtidy42Couple 2 weeks ago

Redditch