FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Library

The Library

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xplore_With_Me OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Working a late Tuesday evening in the library wasn’t Charlotte’s first choice of activity to partake in, however a long running student debt to pay off and with bills coming left, right and centre, Charlotte was left with no alternative. Saying that though, she enjoyed the peace and quiet that the setting brought her.

Wearing a beautiful black and pink soft jersey midi skirt on a warm Tuesday evening along with a lightweight 3/4 sleeve blouse recently purchased from Lipsy, Charlotte drew in the fresh air as she made her way up the library steps and into the building.

Placing her handbag into one of the staff cupboards and after replenishing her baby pink water bottle, Charlotte took her seat behind the enquiry desk and surveyed her surroundings. Bill, a stalwart of the library was finishing early for the day, leaving Charlotte in charge for the final three hours and with the responsibility of locking the building. Charlotte had done this many a time in the past and knew she was in for a peaceful evening as Tuesday’s were typically the quietest point of the week.

‘Goodnight Charlotte, see you in a few days time. Don’t forget that AB Contractor’s will be here within the next hour, they need to complete the appliance checks and sign off in the new office build before we can use it’. Charlotte nodded in acknowledgment, ‘Thanks Bill, have a nice evening’.

Bill left and Charlotte took in the rows of books and shelving units all around her. One person was sat at the bank of computers, eagerly typing away, whilst another carried a batch of books to the self serve counter. Charlotte enjoyed this time, it gave her the opportunity to be at one with her thoughts, often thinking of her ex boyfriend was the only negative though. Running her hand through her long brunette hair, she longed to feel Jake’s hands cup the back of her head again, however this would not occur. Charlotte wouldn’t allow it, no matter how much she craved it. It was his doing by cheating on her with someone else and she wouldn’t be taken in by his charm again.

Lost in her thoughts, Charlotte hadn’t notice the man walking into the library. Wearing a smart, navy, slim two button suit jacket, he startled Charlotte by introducing himself, ‘I’m Adam, here to sign off the electrical work, apologies for running late’. Charlotte looked into Adam’s blue eyes, extending her hand to shake his, she couldn’t help but notice the glint in his eyes as the palms of their hands met. ‘I’ll show you to the office, I’m Charlotte, nice to meet you Adam’.

Charlotte walked ahead of Adam and could feel his eyes piercing through her as she moved towards the office. Her skirt kindly shaped to the contours of each bum cheek, she knew he’d be looking at each one in turn. Her cheeks flushed at the thought and as she turned around to direct Adam inside the room, her thoughts were correct. He had been looking at her behind, and as quick as a flash, a reddening glow appeared on Adam’s cheeks, mirroring Charlotte’s.

‘In here Adam, I’ll leave you to it as I need to get back to the enquiry desk’. Adam’s eyes were similar to Jake’s. Both blue and both had the capability of drawing you into them, almost an invitation in itself. Unbeknownst to Charlotte, Adam had lowered his eyes to her blouse momentarily, allowing him to truly gather the size of her breasts and how well fitting the blouse was against them. ‘Thanks Charlotte, I shan’t be too long, most of the work has been completed, I just need to sign the job off and finalise the quality checks then you are good to go, the office will be yours.’ Whilst speaking Adam couldn’t help but begin to stir within his trousers. Charlotte had an aura, a glow almost, an intrigue that left his length beginning to harden.

As Charlotte walked back to the desk she couldn’t believe how similar to Jake he was. His eyes, lips, mannerisms. It made Charlotte wonder if the sparks of electricity she felt when they shook hands would be extended to the rest of her body if they were to stand closer together.

The minutes ticked by and one by one the remaining few customers left, leaving Charlotte alone at her desk. Stretching her arms above her head and leaning back into her chair, she exhaled and moved her legs apart under the desk itself. Charlotte was free from customers and alone. Her mind racing with a combination of reminiscing about Jake’s fingers and touches along with the thought of Adam’s potential touches, Charlotte ran her fingertips down her blouse, across each breast and directly beneath her belly button. This was a time that she loved, teasing and pleasuring herself in the library behind her desk with no one aware. It was bliss. Charlotte knew that Adam was busy and she would be able to hear his footsteps approaching, so without another thought she bit her lip and continued to move her hand down her body. Ripples began to pulsate through her, becoming lost in the moment as her soft fingertips explored naturally. Parting her animal print midi skirt over each knee, Charlotte began to curve her fingers over the silky material of her thong. At this stage, Charlotte was in her element. A customer could walk in at any moment, but her fingers were well out of sight. Adam was busy. As were Charlotte’s fingers which began to circle in a motion that only she knew how much pleasure they could bring. Nipples hardening through her blouse, Charlotte gasped ever so slightly as her pussy began to tingle in a fashion she hadn’t felt in a long time. Was it the knowledge of Adam completing his quality checks that had awoken these sensations? She hadn’t felt the touch of a man in a sexual way in almost six weeks and my word was she craving it. Charlotte’s fingers parted her thong to one side, her juices flowing with ease now as she plunged one finger inside to start with, circling around the edges of her pussy, Charlotte was able to embrace the feeling of pleasure at her own pace. Inserting a second recently manicured finger inside created a different sensation. She was tight in any case and when she used two fingers it was pleasure almost indescribable. Working inside and out with quicker motions, Charlotte could feel her legs shake as her orgasm began to build. Her eyes closed, lost in her own thoughts, Charlotte had not heard Adam close the office door he had been working in, nor had she heard Adam walk towards the enquiry desk.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovetodress123Man 2 weeks ago

barnsley

Omg got so hard just reading this please continue when you can I need to cum over this story while in my stockings and suspenders, and my little silk thong x

By *ardnreddyMan 2 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Beautiful wrifing

By *loth280Man 2 weeks ago

Caversham

Really good start! Looking forward to more

Thank you op!

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *M1712Man 2 weeks ago

bude

Good start op

By *aythan68Man 2 weeks ago

Birmingham, london

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

Great start!!

By *andy mamboMan 2 weeks ago

saltney

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep going please, this is getting good

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 2 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

Can't wait for the next part,good story.

Lincolnshire

Adam had finished his final checks and closed the office door behind him. He’d been looking forward to this moment for the past hour. Speaking to Charlotte again was at the forefront of his mind. The vision of her bum was etched in his memory and he couldn’t wait to hopefully glance at it again before he left the library. Walking towards the enquiry desk, Adam could smell Charlotte’s perfume lingering in the air, his mind racing as he moved closer. What Adam could see though, simply shocked him. Charlotte was sat in her chair, head tilted backwards with her neckline and collarbone on view. Charlotte’s eyes were closed and her red lipstick was more prominent against her white teeth which were biting into her bottom lip. Adam could see Charlotte’s breasts heaving against her blouse but what stopped him in his tracks were his suspicions. Was Charlotte really doing what he thought she was? Was the library worker he only met an hour or so ago really pleasuring herself at her work desk?

Adam’s cock began to stir again, beginning to press against his trousers. Moving forwards at snails pace, Adam dare not make a sound, his heart beating a crescendo inside his chest. Surely Charlotte could hear that alone! His feet instinctively took him closer and it was clear his suspicions were correct. Adam could see Charlotte’s skirt now flowing either side of her legs and one of her hands was placed over her pussy with two fingers curved upwards and inside. Adam could see that Charlotte had parted her thong to one side and this in itself made his cock harden to new levels. It was clear that Charlotte worked out, her toned and tanned skin looked delicious. Adam’s breathing continued to deepen and the bulge inside his trousers was more prominent than ever. A brunette bombshell he merely knew by name was fingering herself metres away from him. Steadying himself Adam took hold of the desk in front of him, accidentally knocking what he presumed was Charlotte’s pink water bottle onto the table.

Charlotte was in ecstasy, her orgasm building close to the point where she could no longer control it, however her thoughts were interrupted by a noise at her desk. Startled, Charlotte opened her eyes and could see Adam directly in front of her, one hand on the table and her water bottle rolling on its side, only stopping when coming to a rest against her keyboard. Adam was quick to speak, ‘I’m so sorry, I… I… I finished and I…. I…. I…. Fuck, you look so good Charlotte, I’m sorry’. Charlotte could see that Adam was almost lost for words, however her hand remained over her pussy, albeit she had removed the two glistening fingers from her most sensitive area. ‘Oh gosh, Adam, I didn’t hear you. You needn’t apologise, I just couldn’t resist’. Charlotte’s mind was racing, she could see Adam was obviously turned on, this was apparent by the huge bulge she could see in his trousers. How far could she take this, she craved the touch and feel of a man again, but would Adam want to touch her? The library closed in 30 minutes and she knew that the likelihood of anyone else visiting at this time of evening was unlikely. Charlotte couldn’t believe the words that came out of her mouth next, ‘Adam why don’t you join me on this side of the desk, you clearly like what you see’. Charlotte said this whilst staring at the growing shape pressing against Adam’s trousers.

Adam didn’t need to be asked twice, walking around a trolley of recently returned library books and stepping into the staff area behind the desk, Charlotte turned in her chair to face Adam. It was at this point Adam truly appreciated just how sexy she looked. She oozed beauty and smelt incredible. Two nipples, one clearly pierced, pressed against Charlotte’s blouse. Adam didn’t know where to look, but he knew what he wanted and if he was a betting man, he’d happily lay a large stake that Charlotte wanted the same.

Charlotte was ready for this. She’d fantasised about this moment many a time whilst pleasuring herself behind the enquiry desk and now it was moments away from becoming reality. With legs remaining apart, she beckoned Adam closer, a come hither motion with one of the fingers that had previously been inside her pussy invited Adam to inch closer still. He obliged. Of course he would. Charlotte reached up, grasping the bottom of Adam’s shirt, drawing him close to her and inviting him to explore her neck. Charlotte tilted her head to one side, her collarbone bare and ready.

Adam couldn’t believe what was occurring. Lowering his mouth to Charlotte’s neck he softly kissed her skin, running his tongue up and down the bone that she so obviously wanted attention being paid to. Goosebumps appeared on Charlotte’s arm and her nipples hardened more. Reaching up, Adam began to rest his hand on one of Charlotte’s breasts, feeling her pierced nipple through her blouse and bra was exquisite. Utilising his mouth more strategically now, Adam intensified his kisses on Charlotte’s neck area and squeezed her breast firmer, rotating from one breast to the other. He could see Charlotte’s thong was still parted to the side and being so close to this stunning library workers pussy was almost too good to be true.

Charlotte was enjoying every single second of this experience, taking in and accepting every sensation that was pulsating through her. However, Charlotte’s eyes were now drawn to the CCTV screen adjacent to her desk. She could see someone on the monitor making their way up the steps and into the library foyer. ‘Shit, Adam, move…. NOW…. Someone coming’. Pushing on Adam’s back, Charlotte guided Adam onto his knees. If he stayed low and beneath the desk height, he wouldn’t be seen. Fortunately there was a crevice area under the desk where Charlotte could place her legs hidden from view from those sitting on the other side of the enquiry desk. Adam wasn’t the tallest and he was able to fit in this area as Charlotte began to compose herself.

By *2spikeMan 2 weeks ago

Southsea

Wrexham

Fantastic, I can't wait for the next installment

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Swindon

So good!

Lincolnshire

A young lady walked into the library, no older than 20, a flowing flowery summer dress on with a pale yellow strappy top which complimented her short curly blonde hair perfectly. Charlotte couldn’t believe this. No one comes into the library at this time, especially so close to closing time and here she was sat at her desk, thong still parted, nipples standing to attention and a man she’d met only today hidden underneath her desk. The lady approached the desk, slightly out of breath and spoke to Charlotte, ‘I’m so glad you are still open, I urgently need to reserve these two books, can you search for them on your system please? I desperately need them to help with my Uni assignment.’ The girl gave Charlotte a piece of paper with two book titles written on them. Charlotte was beyond turned on. Being so close to orgasm from her own fingers and then Adam’s seductive neck kisses had aroused her no end. Ever the professional however, Charlotte listened to the Uni student intently, ‘Of course I can help you, let me look for you’. Pretending to reach down and scratch her leg, Charlotte reached beneath the desk and moved Adam’s face towards her inner thighs. She wanted him. She wanted him now, and the pretty Uni student wasn’t going to prevent her from this moment.

Adam couldn’t believe what he was hearing but more importantly he couldn’t believe who he was hearing. It was Chloe, his sisters friend. Adam had always liked Chloe. She was cute, bubbly, always chirpy and friendly. He knew how naughty she could be as well. It was only last week, a friend of his had shared with him just how amazing she was at providing the most intense, sensual and erotic blow job. His friend explained how she was able to expertly use her tongue whilst playing with his balls simultaneously in her own unique way. However, Adam’s attention was brought firmly back to the present as he felt Charlotte’s hand on his head. He was so close to her pussy and was in the process of visually inspecting her legs when he knew what Charlotte craved. Adam moved his mouth to Charlotte’s legs, this time licking her inner thighs in a similar manner as to how he had tantalised her neck. He could hear Chloe talking to Charlotte in her cute, bouncy voice. Just her voice could turn him on but his focus was on Charlotte. Teasing women with his tongue was his speciality, and Charlotte was in for a treat. Guiding his mouth closer to her pussy, Adam began to lick the entrance to Charlotte’s pussy, tasting her juices which had oozed out not long ago. She tasted so good. Adam moved his tongue inside Charlotte’s pussy, tasting her even more and flicking his tongue around her clit but not actually touching it…. Yet.

Charlotte couldn’t believe the sensations that Adam was creating inside her. She fought the urge to moan, she fought the urge to express her pleasure vocally and she fought the urge to scream in pleasure at the top of her voice. Looking at her computer screen, Charlotte accessed the Uni girls details, now knowing her name was Chloe, Charlotte spoke carefully and focusing on not moaning instead ‘Right, Chloe they are all reserved for you, we will give you a call once they are ready to collect’. Adam’s tongue was now firmly inside her and Chloe had no idea that on the other side of the desk a man was licking Charlotte out and bringing her close to orgasm. Charlotte continued to sit in her seat but repositioned herself slightly so that Adam could work his magic to greater lengths. This was the invitation Adam needed and Charlotte was now in the process of being fingered and licked out by Adam at the same time. His tongue was now laying flat on her clit and switching between gentle flicks, whilst his finger had guided itself inside her pussy, curving upwards to apply pressure to her g spot at the same time. The sensation was out of this world. Charlotte could barely contain herself and as Adam plunged a second and then third finger inside her, she couldn’t cope. ‘Fuck. Ing. Hell. Yes. Yes. Yes. Give it to me’. Charlotte’s explosion of words caught Chloe completely off guard. Chloe stood up from her chair, and it was at this moment she realised what was happening. Chloe realised that whilst she’d been sat down, Charlotte was in the process of being brought to orgasm and do you know what, Chloe loved it.

Wrexham

Absolutely amazing, can't wait for more

By *akedMMan 2 weeks ago

Witney

Wow

By *eterpervisMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere nice

fantastic

By *oobalicious99Woman 2 weeks ago

North

Fucking hell indeed

By *aythan68Man 2 weeks ago

Birmingham, london

Absolutely

By *an64Man 2 weeks ago

hinkley

Wow

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant!

Lincolnshire

Adam knew that Charlotte wouldn’t be able to contain herself, he knew the moment he’d slid a third finger inside her that it would be too much to cope from. The knowledge that Chloe was there as well gave him more motivation to ensure that Charlotte received the most intense orgasm. He wanted Charlotte to release and he wanted her juices and explosion more than he had craved from a woman before. When Charlotte’s pussy tightened around his fingers and he saw her bum begin to writhe on the chair he licked quicker and finger fucked Charlotte as deep as he could. The reaction from Charlotte caught him off guard as much as it did Chloe and when he realised that the secret fingering and licking out session had been rumbled, he froze beneath the desk.

Chloe was shocked and although no prude, she had never had a sexual encounter outside of the bedroom, let alone witness one first hand in a publicly accessible building. Chloe could see the pleasure etched across Charlotte’s face. It was the same expression that she had experienced last night when a fuck buddy of hers from Uni had brought her to orgasm whilst using a mini thrill bullet vibrator on her pussy. Chloe looked into Charlotte’s eyes ‘Well, what do we have here, or should I say who do we have here? I had no idea librarians could be so naughty’. Chloe could see Charlotte blush and realised that her own nipples were beginning to harden, similar to Charlotte’s. Chloe hadn’t dress to impress when getting changed earlier on, but she always wore cute, sexy, silky underwear. Purchasing underwear was almost an addiction to Chloe and the soft feel of the material against her skin never failed to turn her on. If in the right frame of mind she could become a lioness in an instant and right now felt like one of those moments.

Adam still underneath the desk couldn’t believe the situation he found himself in. How would Chloe react once she realised it was he perched below the desk. How would Charlotte react once she knew Adam and Chloe had met before. His mind was spinning, but throughout, his cock remained hard. The fact was, two extremely stunning and highly sexual women were in close proximity to him, and he wanted them both. His cock craved attention as much as he craved to see Charlotte’s bum with her skirt hitched up around her waist. As much as he craved the feeling of Chloe’s world famous blow jobs. When Adam heard Chloe pose the question as to whom was underneath the desk, he new this was his chance to stand up and demonstrate that it was he who had created the orgasm felt by Charlotte.

Charlotte eased herself up from the chair which she had just reached orgasm in and looked at Chloe from head to toe. Her slim figure and pert breasts were a sight to see, especially in her flowery summer dress. Charlotte had never been sexually attracted to a woman before but she knew that Chloe was stunning which enabled her to think of different more naughty thoughts in her mind than she thought she could fathom up. ‘Come on Adam, up you get, Chloe wants to meet the man who has just been fingering and licking me out’. Adam stood up and Chloe’s mouth opened in shock ‘Oh Adam you naughty naughty boy, what a small world we live in.’ Charlotte was again caught by surprise as the two strangers from her perspective clearly knew each other. Charlotte winked at Chloe and motioned for her to join them behind the desk.

Swindon

By *oss25Man 2 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

saltney

Love it

By *eterpervisMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere nice

saltney

By *orthen soul loverMan 2 weeks ago

aberdeen

Great story well told.

By *hrisukbishareCouple 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Loving this. Off to my library around closing time I think.

By *0hn boiMan 2 weeks ago

market drayton

Lincolnshire

Chloe could feel a stir of desire begin to burn in her pussy. She knew Adam, he was her friends older brother. She used to tease Adam’s sister about how hot he was and her friends had all discussed how much they’d like to experience his tongue. It was common knowledge that Adam had a devilish tongue, he was quite the talk of the town in fact. Chloe’s pussy was aching at what might occur next and she could still see that Charlotte was experiencing a coma of post orgasmic bliss. Walking around the book trolley, Chloe was now inches from both Charlotte and Adam. Reaching forward she lightly stroked Charlotte’s arm, just to put her mind at ease and diminish any doubts that she may have begun to experience. Charlotte smiled and her eyes flashed in equal measures of desire. Chloe knew Adam’s area of expertise and by God did she know her own. Chloe eased herself down. Squatting directly in front of Adam, the outline of his cock bursting against his trousers. Reaching up at him, Chloe licked her lips in anticipation as she unzipped him and undid his belt. Lowering his trousers to the floor, Adam’s cock was desperately trying to escape through his Armani briefs waistband and with a quick motion Chloe had brought these down towards his ankles. With her hands she placed them directly on each of Adam’s bum cheeks, firmly grasping each one. None of her fingers had touched Adam’s cock. It was reserved for Chloe’s mouth.

Chloe shifted her eyes towards Charlotte and she could see that Charlotte was playing with herself again whilst sat in her work chair. This time however, she made no secret of it and lifted one leg up onto the library book counter whilst she toyed with her pussy. Chloe’s attention moved back to Adam’s cock again, at a guess a solid 7.5 inches of throbbing meat was at near eye level to her. With a lick of her lips Chloe swallowed him whole. No gentle licks, no slow motion build up, no hand job to lead to her blow job. One big, long, deep intake of cock into her mouth is what she was known for. A deep throat queen like no other.

Charlotte sat in her chair, one finger teasing her clit again, it was on fire like never before. Watching Chloe deep throat Adam was not how she thought an innocent library work shift would result in. Charlotte could see Adam’s eyes roll in the back of his head as Chloe quite simply sucked him like a pro. If there was a Uni degree in cock sucking, Chloe would have nailed it. Her movements, how she bobbed her head and throat in tandem with Adam’s cock springing about, made Charlotte wetter than she’d ever been. Her legs wide on the counter, she could feel another orgasm building. Adam’s gaze met hers as she fingered herself with a quicker pace. She could see Chloe’s tongue darting over Adam’s cock, a thick vein running down the outer edge of it was close to bursting, as were his balls. Charlotte needed to release again, and she let herself go. She let the sensation take control of her body as another orgasm rippled through her and moans ten times as loud as before escaped from her mouth. What occurred next surprised Charlotte though. Chloe stopped sucking Adam. His eyes flashed with frustration, coupled with desire and lust burned through his glare. Charlotte began to wonder what next was in store. Chloe clearly had an idea.

Swindon

Lincolnshire

Adam stood there, trying to keep his legs from buckling at the intensity of Chloe’s deep throat skills. He’d never experienced cock sucking like it. Moaning in pleasure as Chloe expertly took every inch of him whilst digging her nails into his bum cheeks nearly sent him over the edge, if only she’d guide a finger tip to the entrance of his arse he thought, that would have resulted in him shooting wave after wave of cum down Chloe’s throat instantly. Watching Charlotte play with herself again was a huge turn on, and to do it whilst being sucked off, wow! Adam’s moment of explosion was imminent, he could feel his balls begin to explode but as quick as the sensation came, it receded for Chloe took her mouth away from his cock and stopped sucking.

Chloe knew exactly what she was doing. She had Adam in the palm of her hand and knew why she had stopped him from erupting. She simply wanted his thick cock buried to the hilt inside her pussy. Bending over in front of Adam she grabbed the book trolley and draped her arms over it, her dress was easily hitched up to her waist and Adam wasted no time in slipping her silky thong down her legs and discarded them onto the library floor. Charlotte began to stand up and moved behind Adam, grasping his thick cock in her hand for the first time. It pulsed within her palm and she wanked his shaft slowly to start with, the tip resting inches from Chloe’s pussy. The entrance looked so welcoming and Chloe knew it, reaching behind she grasped one of her bum cheeks and spread herself open, inviting Adam to fuck her, ‘Don’t you dare put a condom on Adam, I want you and I want you now’.

Hillsborough

By *J GeminiTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Northumberland

Cracking ,

Xx

Lincolnshire

Adam did as he was told, and with Charlotte’s assistance guided the tip of his bulging cock towards Chloe’s pussy. Adam was so close to eruption but he daren’t finish yet. He needed this experience to last as long as possible. Charlotte’s fingers that had previously been buried inside herself were now firmly grasped around Adam’s cock and with ease slid into Chloe’s pussy doggy style. Books fell off the trolley and Chloe’s moans echoed around the library itself. Adam’s hips gyrated as he slapped Chloe’s arse cheeks, an action that Chloe approved of but one that Charlotte did not, for Charlotte this was the pivotal moment where she knew it was her turn.

Charlotte eased herself over the trolley as well, perching herself directly next to Chloe with her skirt still hitched up to her waist and thong remaining parted to one side. Adam now had a choice. To continue fucking Chloe, or to switch to the brunette library worker who was providing him with an open invitation to fuck her as well. Charlotte was confident that Adam would swap and experience her as well, but perhaps she needed to extend the invitation, ‘Adam, get behind me and fuck my arse’.

Adam stopped mid pump inside Chloe and couldn’t believe his ears. He had just been told to fuck Charlotte’s arse. He’d watched her arse earlier on as he walked through the library and now he was being directed to fuck her arse. There was no choice. Sliding out of Chloe’s dripping pussy, he re positioned himself behind Charlotte, spitting on his fingers he lubed Charlotte’s entrance up and gently eased his cock into the welcoming hole that was Charlotte’s arse. My word was she tight, in fact he could sense Charlotte grimace slightly at the feeling of his cock penetrating her tight hole. With slow thrusts, Adam was careful not to thrust to firmly, he didn’t want to hurt Charlotte after all. The slight grimace on Charlotte’s face was soon replaced with a smile and moans again. Adam built his thrusts to the level where nearly all of his cock was able to slide into Charlotte’s arse. He could feel his orgasm building again.

Hillsborough

Wrexham

Wow!!

By *oobalicious99Woman 2 weeks ago

North

Fucking hell….

SIDMOUTH

Northumberland

Lincolnshire

Chloe remained bent over the book trolley which was now pretty much empty, for nearly every book that previously was on it, had now been dislodged onto the floor. Chloe tingled in pleasure, knowing that she had just had her friends brothers cock buried inside her. Charlotte’s moans at being fucked in the arse were piercing in her ear. Chloe took a side glance at Charlotte and smiled at her ‘What a pair of naughty sluts we are Charlotte, now get ready for Adam’s explosion’. Chloe winked at Charlotte and lifted herself up off the trolley. She couldn’t help but watch Adam’s cock glide into Charlotte’s arse close up, bending down she licked Adam’s cock as it slid out of Charlotte’s arse. He tasted so good.

Adam was in heaven. Quite simply, the most sexual experience he’d ever had. Chloe was now licking his shaft as his thrusts inside Charlotte gathered pace. Adam could feel his orgasm building up and up. Unbeknownst to him, Chloe had stood up and moved herself directly behind him. What occurred next took his breath away. Chloe had lowered onto her knees and began to guide her tongue towards Adam’s arse. Her nails digging into his arse cheeks as her tongue drove in between his arse. Shivers of ecstasy shot through Adam. He was being rimmed for the first time and oh boy it felt different.

Chloe loved rimming. She first found her love of it when she gave her previous manager a blow job in a warehouse stock room, whilst sucking him he manoeuvred her head lower down so that her tongue was working between his balls and arse hole before she took a risk and licked his entrance. That was the first of many blokes she had rimmed. Adam was no different to the others. Warm, inviting, tasty and deliciously addictive. Chloe plunged her tongue as deep as she could delve inside Adam’s arse. His pumps whilst fucking Charlotte made it difficult for Chloe to keep a steady rhythm so instead she guided her middle finger into Adam’s entrance. This had the desired effect and instantly Adam let out an animalistic roar. Chloe slipped a second finger inside, moving in and out as quickly as Adam was fucking Charlotte.

Adam could feel the point of no return coming. Reaching forward and grasping Charlotte’s hair, he tugged it back as he felt Chloe plunge her fingers their deepest yet inside him. And now was the time. His cock jolted. His body trembled. His mouth stuck wide open in an orgasmic pose. Wave after wave of cum escaped his throbbing cock. Charlotte slammed her arse backwards one final time to meet Adam’s last thrust. Adam’s cum shot inside Charlotte like a bullet escaping a gun. Chloe marvelled at the fact her fingers had created such a reaction. Adam’s cock continued to shoot wave after wave of cum inside Charlotte. He knew he was a heavy cummer but this was next level. The eruption he had unleashed inside Charlotte was the equivalent to a volcano erupting its lava after years laying dormant. Adam chuckled to himself, ‘Girls, what on earth have you done to me, I’m almost speechless’.

Charlotte, her arse full of cum, turned her head to look over her shoulder at the sight behind her, ‘Suppose I better go and lock the front door now hadn’t I….’

Northumberland

Wrexham

Fantastic story

By *hrisukbishareCouple 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fabulous

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

wow great story

By *untooMan 2 weeks ago

manchester

This is brilliant

Lincolnshire

Chloe was transfixed. She’d never heard a man moan and roar quite like Adam. Her eyes were captivated by the depth in which Adam had plunged inside Charlotte and she could tell by the reaction of the pair that Adam’s cum had filled Charlotte to the brim. Chloe’s attention was snapped back to reality when Charlotte suggested she locked the library door. ‘Like fuck are you locking that door, you naughty minx, stay right there’ Chloe ordered. As quick as a flash, Chloe lowered herself underneath and in between Adam’s legs, moving the book trolley away from Charlotte that was supporting her weight. Chloe was now laying solely on the library floor, looking directly upwards at the underside of Adam’s cock which had begun to shrink after its explosion, but also upwards at the gaping voids of Charlotte’s pussy and arse. Chloe licked her lips, readying herself for what was about to occur.

Charlotte instinctively knew what to do. With Chloe laying underneath her, she squatted herself down and rested herself millimetres from Chloe’s face, she could feel Adam’s cum inside her begin to ooze back the way it had come in, and with no assistance his cum began to dribble out of her tight arsehole, but not onto the floor, into Chloe’s open and welcoming mouth. Charlotte was in awe of the kinkiness that oozed through Chloe. ‘Do you like the taste of Adam’s cum Chloe?

Hillsborough

SIDMOUTH

By *ilbert4450Man 2 weeks ago

paisley

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering

Northumberland

Wrexham

Incredibly horny story

By *andaele50Couple 2 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Wow

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *xplore_With_Me OP   Man 1 week ago

Lincolnshire

Chloe, on the library floor, looked up at the sight above her. Charlotte’s pussy and arse were so close to her mouth. Breathing intensified at the experience she had just been a part of. Licking her lips in anticipation, Chloe was ready for Adam’s cum. She craved it. Opening her mouth and licking her lips, it tricked down slowly from

Charlotte’s arse. Lapping every drop up as though it was the first drop of water seen after days of feeling parched in a desert, Chloe savoured every element. The cum that had filled Charlotte’s arse was now in her mouth and sliding down her throat. The taste of Adam’s cum in her mouth made her wonder if he’d be able to reload and unleash another dose of his thick, warm and delicious cum. Hoisting herself up onto her knees, she instructed Charlotte to do the same, ‘Charlotte let’s give this naughty a big boy one final treat’.

Adam was spent. Or so he thought. The two stunning women he had just fucked were now on their knees in front of him. Both looking up at him, two sets of eyes glazed over with an obsession. An obsession of want but more powerfully of need. A need to experience more. Adam could feel his cock slightly hardening again, however this was soon taken over by a full blown erection when Chloe began to move Charlotte’s mouth directly over his cock. Her mouth felt different to Chloe’s, she was more delicate in her approach. Her tongue flicked and circled over the top of his length, his fore skin pulled back so that she could taste a combination of her arse, her own juices and Adam’s cum on his member. Adam gasped as Charlotte quickened her pace, taking more of him that he thought she could. Adam moaned in admiration and acknowledgement at Charlotte’s skills. Placing his hands on the back of her head his fingers entwined with Chloe’s which were doing the same, moving her mouth deeper over his shaft.

Charlotte was in the middle of sucking Adam off when she felt Chloe’s fingers begin to trace down her neck, down over her breasts and be tiring towards her pussy. She hadn’t reached orgasm yet and she wanted the feeling to take over body. She continued working over Adam’s cock, it had grown to full capacity in her mouth and she was in her element at present. Her pussy was being tantalised by Chloe’s fingers and she was desperate to see if Adam could unleash another batch of his cum.

By *J GeminiTV/TS 1 week ago

Northumberland

By *untooMan 1 week ago

manchester

Fabulous

By *ussyeater692Man 1 week ago

Wrexham

Amazing

By *ushin boundariesCouple 1 week ago

halstead

By *iltshirefunmaleMan 1 week ago

Devizes

Absolutely superb writing. It's bonkers, implausible, and terrific sexy fun! More!!!

By *rgasm4u69Man 1 week ago

Warrington

By *ary1001xMan 1 week ago

Hillsborough

By *oppy12Man 1 week ago

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant writing !

By *andy mamboMan 1 week ago

saltney

By *ilbert4450Man 1 week ago

paisley

By *eterpervisMan 1 week ago

somewhere nice

By *ornynhappy23Man 1 week ago

renfrewshireish

By *cotty909Man 1 week ago

tranent

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 1 week ago

Hastings

By *ewface44Man 1 week ago

West Drayton

Can I share a story here?

By *icki222TV/TS 1 week ago

Lincoln

Wow! Fantastic story OP. Long may it continue xx

Wrexham

Hoping for more of this brilliant story

By *portbilly1976Man 1 week ago

manchester

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *iker197Man 1 week ago

Hinckley

By *heswingerMan 1 week ago

the steel city sheffield

By *xplore_With_Me OP   Man 1 week ago

Lincolnshire

Chloe loved watching Charlotte suck Adam off. She still couldn’t really believe that not too long ago, she’d come to the library for help with her uni assignment and now she was on her knees watching someone who she didn’t know, suck her friends big brother off. It was so naughty. Chloe’s moved her fingers away from Charlotte’s head and traced down her body, flicking over her pierced nipple as she guided her fingers lower and towards Charlotte’s pussy. She knew how turned on Charlotte was merely by how she was conducting herself. This naughty little library worker was at her optimum best. She opitimised all that was right with kinky, naughty and risky sex. Chloe eased a finger inside Charlotte, immediately curling her finger in a motion to create the most pleasure. With her other hand she lowered it down Charlotte’s back, exploring her arse which had not too long ago been filled with Adam’s cock and cum. It was at this point Chloe realised she wanted to fill both of Charlotte’s holes at the same time.

Adam was throbbing to an almost uncontrollable level now. His last orgasm had been so intense but now it was building again he knew that the sensation would differ. Charlotte’s delicate and sensual licks and sucks were most enjoyable. Keeping his hands on the back of her head, Adam began to move his hips in time with Charlotte’s head movements, as she bobbed forwards, he met each move with a quicker thrust forwards. Adam began to take more control and keeping his hands on Charlotte’s head he began to quicken his pace, his cock sliding in and out of Charlotte’s mouth with more intensity. He could see Charlotte’s eyes widen, her lipstick already smeared across her face, he wanted to fuck her mouth until he finished. Adam’s eyes were drawn upon Chloe though, seeing the top of her curly blonde hair from above made him realise just how cute she was. He could see her fingering Charlotte and was in the process of moving her hand towards Charlotte’s bum. He loved it when Chloe fingered his arse, the orgasmic rush it brought came flooding back into his mind and he felt his cock begin to pulsate again.

Charlotte had to fight herself from gagging. Adam felt so big in her mouth but she was almost powerless to suck him as she was before. Now Adam was fucking her mouth she was merely a pawn in a game of chess. Her pussy was stimulated to new levels as Chloe worked her magic inside her, looking up at Adam she could tell that he was close. She wanted his cum in her mouth this time, and she awaited it like the good little librarian that she was. Chloe’s other hand was now on her bum, she’d never experienced anyone play with her bum before but Chloe was an expert. She felt Chloe guide a finger into her gaping arsehole whilst maintaining the rhythm of fingering her pussy. Charlottes moans were stifled by Adam fucking her mouth. The feelings were beginning to feel unrivalled. Her pussy clenched around Chloe’s finger, both of her holes were complete and it felt extraordinary. Looking up at Adam again with her eyes she begged him to reach the point of no return for she new that her orgasm was seconds away.

By *lderWiserNowMan 1 week ago

Kettering

By *J GeminiTV/TS 1 week ago

Northumberland

By *untooMan 1 week ago

manchester

Any other great chapter

By *andy mamboMan 1 week ago

saltney

Love it

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 1 week ago

Hastings

so hot

By *rgasm4u69Man 1 week ago

Warrington

By *ushin boundariesCouple 1 week ago

halstead

By *cotty909Man 1 week ago

tranent

By *innymac34Man 1 week ago

Clare

By *akedMMan 1 week ago

Witney

Wow so good

By *iker197Man 1 week ago

Hinckley

By *andaele50Couple 1 week ago

Fcuksville

Mmm an air tight librarian sounds good they need to continue this long after closing

Wrexham

Fantastic

By *D123Man 7 days ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic story!

By *hrisukbishareCouple 7 days ago

Edinburgh

Fabulous