FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Miss Jones returns with a bang.

Miss Jones returns with a bang.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

south coast IOW

I was horny as hell. It was over a year since my husband left and i hadn’t been out hardly let alone near a guy. I needed some kind of sexual connection soon. I had been out all night with the girls and had hardly spoken to a guy let alone had a spark with one. I had forced myself to be sensible as i knew my team were waiting to see the boss get pissed and do something funny. They didn’t know i had been a bit of a wild child most of my life but had learnt to hide it. I tended to do my partying out of county where no one knew me so my role as a civil servant couldn’t be compromised . I had had some fantastic adventures that would shock them. But i had been good for a year, not had a guy touch me at all and it was really starting to take its toll. I had used toys of course but its never a substitute for a real cock is it. As i walked home i became more and more horny remembering some of the fun i had had. I decided to have a quick look on Fab. Just to look at some pics of friends. i still kept in touch but hadn’t had a meet, though i had changed my profile to single and added a Miss Jones to my name. It was harder as a single female to take the risk of meeting strangers. We had had a great time asa couple and a lot of fun meets but also a few odd meets with people who turned out to be not what they seemed or became a nuisance or just plain time wasters. At the time we had just enjoyed each other in the hotel so it wasn’t a wasted trip. Now i was single again traveling to the mainland to go to a strangers home when no one would know where i was didn’t feel safe and i couldn’t afford to waste the money for hotels and boats and risk it being a waste with just one income so i just had gone without.

I had dressed up for my girls night out. Wearing basque and crotchless pants and stockings under a tight black dress, with really high heels just so i could at least feel good and you never know who you could meet after all i figured. Shame no one but i had seen it. Maybe a few pics on fab just for fun.

I got in and sat on the sofa with a cuppa browsing. It didn’t help it made me more horny. I took my dress off and snapped a few pics which i quickly uploaded. Within minutes i had messages from single guys and couples pop in. I was so tempted but they were on the mainland and even if i could get a ferry at midnight i couldn’t drive i had been drinking and it was too far to get a taxi. All it did was wind me up more. I dumped the cuppa and grabbed a bottle. Another drink may help. Then another message. Younger guy from leeds i would have dismissed it but the picture he sent was cute do i figured a bit of flirting could be fun.

We started chatting. ‘Where abouts on the island are you, i know it a little bit?, what you into? The normal kind of questions but led onto flirting and it escalated pretty quickly. We were both horny and began sending pics. We got onto how id love to feel his mouth on mine. His hands on me etc. me describing how id take his hard cock in my eager mouth, that type of thing. He was clearly excited as his frequently updating direct pics showed and i knew i would love to have my lips around the long thin hard cock he had shown me, as well as feeling it. If some guy had walked through the door i would probably have jumped on him i was so horny.

I was getting more d*unk and daring and more aroused. I needed to cum. ‘Oh god i want you right now’ i messaged.

‘You can have me sexy lady’ he replied. I heard myself groan, ‘god i wish’ was my reply. ‘If i were 10 years younger and you were about 300 miles closer id let you have me anyway you wanted too’. I laughed as i sent it.

‘Well i cant make you younger but i can give you this hard young cock’. He responded.

I dont do younger guys but it was fun fantasising and he was at least in his 30’s. ‘Oh go on then come get me and you can fuck me all night if you have condoms’. I sent the laughing emoji.

‘Well my work mates are finally in bed and we have loads of condoms here because they have both been out on the pull. They had no luck so theres plenty and ive checked the sat nav and can be there in about 15 minutes?’

I laughed. ‘You got some kind of time or travel portal then? Leeds takes a bit longer than that from the isle of wight, you shouldn’t tease like that. I am not joking i want you‘ right now im so wet i want you inside me’.

‘Oh i forgot to update my location, we are from leeds but are working here on the island for 5 weeks and staying in a lodge at xxxxxxxx. I don’t have to come to your house i can pick you up near the school if it makes you feel safer not giving me your address then this hard cock is all yours’

I stared at the message. My d*unken brain rationalised ‘he’s not an islander, you’ll never see him again, no one will even know. You would have probably gone to his if he’d chatted you up in the pub. Sod it just do it ‘.

‘Ok come get me’. I sent the message and stood up. My pussy was so wet and throbbing i didnt have a moment of doubt. I put my black dress back on and went to the loo. A quick freshen up. Teeth and hair brushed and makeup refreshed and i set off to walk, a little unsteadily up towards the school. I realised i hadn’t asked how he was picking me up. Id give him 20 minutes and then go home as he could be winding me up i thought.

Just over 10 minutes later a car pulled up next to me. The window came down and there he was. Absolutely gorgeous younger man leaning over to open the door. Dark hair. Short dark neat beard. Athletic build and a beautiful smile on his face. ‘Hi Miss Jones, jump in i cant wait to get you back to the lodge’.

I climbed into the car, he leaned across me to pull my seatbelt around me and as he did he kissed me full on the lips. Tongue gently brushing my lips as he pulled away. He made direct eye contact as his hand brushed over my dress against my bust and smiled as i wriggled a litle in my seat. He sat back and started the engine

‘So i have you all night to myself and can have you anyway i want you, that was what you offered wasnt it?’ he said as he pulled back onto the road. ……..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cubasexMan 3 weeks ago

Dudley

By *overt711CoolMan 3 weeks ago

Leicestershire

By *ongbowmanMan 3 weeks ago

Grantham

By *im66123Man 3 weeks ago

newcastle

By *iny123Man 3 weeks ago

Lincoln

By *0 Shades of RedCouple 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

She is back

By *ushin boundariesCouple 3 weeks ago

halstead

south coast IOW

I was quiet on the journey. I watched him drive. He really was a gorgeous specimen of the male form. He seemed excited judging by the bulge in his jogging bottoms. There was i dressed up to the nines and he had thrown on joggers and a t-shirt to come get me. His hands kept on the wheel for the drive but i was glad he was focussed on the road. I saw him lick his lips a few times and i wondered if he was nervous. After all i had had a few drinks but he was going into this sober.

I wriggled a little and allowed my dress to rise up showing just a little glimpse of stocking top. I saw his eyes briefly glance over and a slight grin flash across his face. As we pulled into the lodge park he drove around to the back of one of the lodges. ‘Oh good their lights are both off’ he said. I asked if he meant his workmates and he said they had both seemed quite pissed when they got back and gone to bed quite quick so he expected them to be out for the count. I made sure i opened my legs a bit and shuffled forward as i got out of the car flashing a bit more of my stocking tops and i leaned on him as we approached the door. He felt strong and supported me easily. Still feeling tipsy and a little surreal i waited as he opened the door into a small open plan lounge diner and pointed to a worktop areaand chair. ‘You can put your stuff there the rooms tiny’ ill grab a bottle of and some glasses. He grabbed them and turned. Then he said ‘come on you this way and headed to one of the doors off the main room. As i walked across the lounge area i pulled my dress over my head and threw it across the back of the sofa. When he got to his small bedroom and put the bottle and glasses down he turned and i was stood in his doorway in my lingerie and heels. ‘Fuck you look exactly like you were in the pictures’ he said. ‘Well i took them as we were chatting ‘ i replied. He took off his tshirt and poured us both a drink.

He was tanned. A muscled chest. Tattoos covered with a smattering of dark hair. His nipples were small and already erect. Though i could feel my own were hard as bullets too. God i wanted him inside me so badly.

There were two tiny twin beds in the room and not much room for anything else. He held out his hand so i walked towards him. I saw he had a small stash of condoms on a little bedside table he pulled me in and began kissing me. His hands were everywhere. Squeezing my bum cheeks. Rubbing my stocking tops, his tongue deeply exploring my mouth. His hard nipples occasionally brushing my skin or pressed against the lace top of my basque as he moved against me . He was a fantastic kisser and his young hard body through his joggers left very little to the imagination. I could still visualise that long thin hard cock id seen pictures of from my sofa less than 40 minutes ago. I was eagerly pressing myself against his bulge as we kissed. He pushed me backwards onto one of the beds and pulled my legs apart. My crotchless pants clearly showing him my swollen wet pussy just waiting to be filled. ‘God you look soaked’ he said. Im getting some of that cunt juice’. He lifted my legs up and out so they straddled his shoulders and knelt with his face between my legs. My stockinged feet still in my stilettos like flags above his shoulder blades.

I could feel his hot breath as it brushed across my wetness. My bald shaved pussy desperate to be touched i raised my hips towards him. He took no time thrusing his tongue into my wetness and i felt as he lapped around my labia, cleaning the juices from the inside of my lips before thrusting his probing tongue deep into my hole. Oh my god i was unfucked for so long and now had this gorgeous guys tongue lapping my up. I wouldn’t last long if he started on my clit was runnning through my head. I dont think i had said it out loud but i jolted as he began sucking at my hard protruding clit. I couldn’t help but cry out now totally unable to think of anything but how good i felt. I began to pant so i wouldn’t forget to breath. He knew from my reaction he was doing something right and he continued to suck my clit as he adjusted his body to slowly work a finger inside me. I was unable to speak. I let myself relax back and opened my legs as wide as possible to give him full access to my willing body. Thrusting my pussy to meet his fingers while he continued to suck on my swollen hard clit.

My panting turning to groans of pleasure as he whispered ‘oh fuck’ and pushed another finger into me. My hips continued to match his pace as it increased and i know i went silent for a bit as he thrust fast and hard into my eager hole with them while sucking, nibbling, licking away at my hardness. I screamed out as i began to squirt straight into his open mouth over his face. ‘Oh my fucking god oh Jesus please don’t stop oh finger fuck me more baby boy’ i was crying out unable to stop as i soaked his face, squirting hard up onto his chest. He was literally getting soaked in juices. While i continued to thrust and ride his fingers which he continued to slam into me.

By *2spikeMan 3 weeks ago

Southsea

By *kpiercedCouple 3 weeks ago

walsall

By *oee25Man 3 weeks ago

Brighouse

By *ax664Man 3 weeks ago

portsmouth

By * nicepairCouple 3 weeks ago

portsmouth

As always such a hot story, well written and always leaves me wanting more.

It helps that I have met the author, whose beauty is only surpassed by her very naughty mind.

south coast IOW

Eventually i pulled away unable to cum any more. As i disentangled my legs from him and apologised for soaking him he laughed and told me he loved it and loved the taste. He told me it was time to return the favour as he pulled his boxers to his knees his cock sprung forward. Clearly no boxers but i had seen that in the car the way his bulge had stuck out. He remained standing. I kneeled at his feel and slowly tasted the precum i could see glistening. The tip of my tongue gently and slowly licking at the tip oh his bulbous head. Very slowly i began my exploration. I didnt know where my next cock would be coming from so i intended to savour this one. Slowly tracing each vein. Heach bump. Each curve under my tongue. Kissing. Sucking. Licking. Gently holding and caressing his tight little balls as i did so. I was enjoying his clear sounds of pleasure as i began to lick down his shaft, gently tacking his balls into my hot mouth before releasing them to begin the ling slow journey with my tongue back to his head. Slowly swirling around the rim of it and up across the top to collect my newest precum deposit which i firmly lapped up. After doing this up and down routine for a few minutes i slowly licked back to the tip and engulfed the head with my lips. Allowing his cock to slide deeper into the warm wet space inside my lips, feeling it gradually widen my mouth as it moved towards my throat. Slowly pushing my head towards the base so i could feel it all. As i began to gag and ch*ke i stopped and held still for a moment. Slowly allowing my throat to open to accommodate him. Then continuing my journey until he was fully engulfed in my throat where i stopped a few minutes gagging and slathering his shaft in my spittle. Then i knew he was wet enough and determined movements i began to slide his mouth in and out of my throad. Lips massaging his cock as it moved in and out. Tongue flicking around the head as it pulled out. Left hand massaging his balls and my other hand reaching around to grip his firm bum and encourage him towards me. He soon got to the stage where he was thrusting in of his own accord and it wasnt long before i felt his hands holding me still as he began to face fuck me a little more firmly. Slowly and gradually getting more and more forceful with each thrust. My eyes were watering as he continued to thrust. Gripping the sides of my head with his fingers as he made me gagg and cho*ck with each thrust. I could see and feel he was also excited as his fingers entwined in my hair and his hip thrusts intensified. My own thrusts towards him, the gagging and choking noise and the way he seemed to be lost in the moment. I love the feeling when a guy js so engrossed in enjoying my body he forgets im there in a way. Then his increasingly feral grunts as his hot thick string of cum begins to hit the back of my throat. Over and over and over he thrust and shot hot spunk deep into my mouth. I couldn’t swallow fast enough and could feel some dribbling down my chin. As he slowed down and began to pull out i gripped his bum cheeks and stopped him so i could gradually milk every last drop and hold him while i licked his now semi hard shaft clean. Once he was properly cleaned off he sat on the small bed opposite me legs dangling down the side as we faced each other and both smiled.

‘Well that was a good way to introduce yourself’ i said. ‘He passed me my , you may want a drink’ he said. ‘From what i saw shes just had one’ said a voice from the bedroom door. We both turned out heads and my young guy said ‘for fucks sake john what are you doing there? Im busy’. ‘Yes i was watching’ said the guy i now knew was john’. Its impossible to sleep with the racket you two are making Joe’.

Ah so his proper name was Joe i thought. It then dawned on me that neither of us had made any effort to cover up and we had left the door open. ‘Do you mind him watching?’ Joe asked as he looked at me. ‘I dont care as long as you dont’ i replied. I was too into what we were doing and wanted more of Joe once he’d recovered a bit. Joe said he needed a wee and would be right back. John moved out of the doorway to let him pass and sat on the end of Johns bed. I remained on the opposite one. Drinking my . In my stockings and crotchless pants with my legs together. He smiled at me. He wasnt good looking like his mate. A little on the chubby side with limp longer hair. He looked a little geeky. ‘Im a bit tipsy, i was dozing but felt a bit sick so got back up to get some fresh air and saw you two coming in. I came back in when you were screaming your head off as he finger blasted you. Not seen anyone squirt that high before. He was soaked. I was tempted to come in then but didnt want to stop you both or scare you off’

‘Oh nothings scaring me off till I’ve had his cock as i haven’t been fucked for a while’

‘You can have mine if you want, seeing the way you munched on that im happy to have a ride on you’.

‘Sod off john, just cause you didnt pull your not having mine. Now piss off were busy’. Said joe as he came back in. ‘No way man you’ve already said i could watch im going no where’.

John came and sat on the end of the bed i was on so i climbed over onto joes. As he was drinking his i lay back and began to rub my clit again. Legs open so both guys could see what i was doing.

‘Fuck yes’ said john. Joe just stroked my stocking clad leg while i made myself wetter and wetter enjoying being watched. It took a matter of minutes before joe was getting hard again. The joys of being young i guess. He told me to turn over and he had me to back up to the end of the bed. I felt his fingers as he lined the tip of his cock against my pussy lips. He rubbed his cock tip up and down my slit letting my juices lubricate him. ‘Condom’ i said firmly and he pulled back and i heard the crackle of the packet opening. I felt a finger rub against my slit but it felt rougher. ‘Mmm tasts good’ johns voice said. ‘Fuck off ‘ said joe as he again lined up behind me. I expected him to thrust straight in but he slowly entered me. Stopping every now again to allow me to adjust to his size. Pulling back each time to ensure he was fully wetted before progressing his journey deep into my vagina. I groaned but it almost came out as a purr as he pushed fully in and then slowly withdrew. A little shiver of excitement as i was impaled in his cock for the first time. ‘God yes please. Fuck me Joe. Let me have that hard young cock’ i said as he began to move in and out of me. I noticed from the corner of my eye that johns own boxers were sporting a decent bulge too and it excited me that he was aroused watching my body being enjoyed.

south coast IOW

"As always such a hot story, well written and always leaves me wanting more.

It helps that I have met the author, whose beauty is only surpassed by her very naughty mind. "

As always you are very sweet. Im sure ill see you soon xx

By *oee25Man 3 weeks ago

Brighouse

By *andaele50Couple 3 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Nice

By *cubasexMan 3 weeks ago

Dudley

By *orkieBar1000Man 3 weeks ago

York

Great story telling

halstead

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ubmit me for funCouple 3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Lucky girl

By *an45Man 3 weeks ago

Newport

By *ongbowmanMan 3 weeks ago

Grantham

south coast IOW

As joe began to slowly drive his cock in and out of me i couldnt help but groan, god i needed this i had forgotten how much i love taking cock. He seemed in no rush, content to slowly tease himself in and out of my body. ‘Can we see your tits’ asked John. ‘Sure’ i replied and he came around to pull the top of my basque down allowing my boobs to tumble out and hang down as i was on all fours. They gradually started swinging with each thrust into me Joe made. ‘Wow nice’ said John and i couldnt help but notice his cock tip sticking out of the top of his boxers. Precum glistening around the tip. Joe started to fuck me harder as i reach down with one hand so i could rub my clit as he fucked me. I could feel each thrust and was torn between a need for him to fuck me harder and not wanting him to cum because i was loving the way his cock stretched and filled me with each thrust.

I watched as john continued rubbing and squeezing his own cock as he watched his mate fucking me. The harder joe fucked the more my tits swung back and fore. John seemed transfixed and i made no move to stop him as he reached forward and groped the one nearest to him. This seemed to embolden him and i cried out in pleasure as he leaned in to pinch my nipples in time with joe making a particularly hard thrust. I felt joe begin to fuck me harder and a little faster as he saw his friend grasp both my nipples pulling and pinching them. John moved around in front of me and as the fucking became harder i needed to put both hands on the bed to steady myself. This meant that johns groin was directly in front of my face. Could he be more obvious i thought. His boxers stuck out and the head of his girthy cock could clearly be seen. As he leaned into me to pull and squeeze my hard erect nipples it brushed across my face. Joe gradually fucking me more and more intensley and then slowing down. Using my body to bring himself to the brink and then easing off again. Over and over. I could feel my orgasm building and heard him shout out ‘fuck yes’ as i started to cum and squirt all over him juices soaking his balls. He continued to fuck me hard but slowed as my orgasm washed over me. As i cried out and opened my mouth i felt johns wet dripping tip brush my lips. I dont know whether joe had thrust deeper at that point on purpose but the precum painted my lips like a lipgloss drawing across them.

I was now totally cock obsessed and willingly put out my tongue to taste more ‘fuck yes’ said john as he yanked his boxers off and offered his solid cock to my mouth. There was no gradual licking or sucking it was straight into my mouth. Me sucking greedily as joe once again began his deep steady assault on my cunt with his hard length. It took them a few minutes to get a rhythm suggesting this was not something they did regularly but they eventually found a pace which saw my body rocking from cock to cock as they used me. Joe pushing in thrusting me forward while john thrusting into my mouth pushed me back. The noises of me groaning and gagging vibrating along his cock causing him to speed his assault on my mouth which eagerly gobbled his six inch but very girthy cock in.

I knew john was close to coming as he began a litany of babbling ‘fucking dirty old slut taking cock while a stranger rams her mouth im going to shoot my load into your throat and fill your belly with my seed’. ‘dirty slut take it, take it all’. He seemed to be unaware he was even talking but his words excited me and joe also seemed to be getting near the end. As my mouth began to fill with Johns cum Joe started pounding me as hard as he could forcing me into john as i felt everything John had pumped into my throat. Joes assault didnt waiver as john finished and pulled away. I felt myself cum over and over each orgasm causing my pussy to squeeze tightly around the shaft that was deeply banging into it. He continued until i didnt think i could cum any more and then i heard as he said ‘quick turn around im going to cum. As i turned he pulled off his condom and within seconds i felt the first shot of his hot cum hit my face. I opened my mouth but he wanted to coat me. Some joining the remnants of Johns cum in my mouth but most running down my cheeks and chin. Over and over i felt the hot wetness hit me. The final few thrusts dripping down onto my chest. As i opened my eyes i saw John was sat on the opposite bed now naked, grinning as he slowly massaged his half limp cock. ‘Wow’ he said.

Joe collapsed back onto the bed and leaned over to pass me a half used toilet roll ‘here you can use this’ he said and then we will jump in the shower and freshen up. ‘Sounds like a good idea’ i replied. ‘Oh and you cheeky bastard can make us a cuppa too’ he said to John.

I felt great but noticed it was only just past 3am so i had plenty more time yet…….

halstead

Loving where this is leading

By *murfyblueCouple 3 weeks ago

west london

As hot and stunning a story as ever.

By *illie B. HardaganMan 3 weeks ago

Leyland

By *amesB66Man 3 weeks ago

St Peter Port

"As joe began to slowly drive his cock in and out of me i couldnt help but groan, god i needed this i had forgotten how much i love taking cock. He seemed in no rush, content to slowly tease himself in and out of my body. ‘Can we see your tits’ asked John. ‘Sure’ i replied and he came around to pull the top of my basque down allowing my boobs to tumble out and hang down as i was on all fours. They gradually started swinging with each thrust into me Joe made. ‘Wow nice’ said John and i couldnt help but notice his cock tip sticking out of the top of his boxers. Precum glistening around the tip. Joe started to fuck me harder as i reach down with one hand so i could rub my clit as he fucked me. I could feel each thrust and was torn between a need for him to fuck me harder and not wanting him to cum because i was loving the way his cock stretched and filled me with each thrust.

I watched as john continued rubbing and squeezing his own cock as he watched his mate fucking me. The harder joe fucked the more my tits swung back and fore. John seemed transfixed and i made no move to stop him as he reached forward and groped the one nearest to him. This seemed to embolden him and i cried out in pleasure as he leaned in to pinch my nipples in time with joe making a particularly hard thrust. I felt joe begin to fuck me harder and a little faster as he saw his friend grasp both my nipples pulling and pinching them. John moved around in front of me and as the fucking became harder i needed to put both hands on the bed to steady myself. This meant that johns groin was directly in front of my face. Could he be more obvious i thought. His boxers stuck out and the head of his girthy cock could clearly be seen. As he leaned into me to pull and squeeze my hard erect nipples it brushed across my face. Joe gradually fucking me more and more intensley and then slowing down. Using my body to bring himself to the brink and then easing off again. Over and over. I could feel my orgasm building and heard him shout out ‘fuck yes’ as i started to cum and squirt all over him juices soaking his balls. He continued to fuck me hard but slowed as my orgasm washed over me. As i cried out and opened my mouth i felt johns wet dripping tip brush my lips. I dont know whether joe had thrust deeper at that point on purpose but the precum painted my lips like a lipgloss drawing across them.

I was now totally cock obsessed and willingly put out my tongue to taste more ‘fuck yes’ said john as he yanked his boxers off and offered his solid cock to my mouth. There was no gradual licking or sucking it was straight into my mouth. Me sucking greedily as joe once again began his deep steady assault on my cunt with his hard length. It took them a few minutes to get a rhythm suggesting this was not something they did regularly but they eventually found a pace which saw my body rocking from cock to cock as they used me. Joe pushing in thrusting me forward while john thrusting into my mouth pushed me back. The noises of me groaning and gagging vibrating along his cock causing him to speed his assault on my mouth which eagerly gobbled his six inch but very girthy cock in.

I knew john was close to coming as he began a litany of babbling ‘fucking dirty old slut taking cock while a stranger rams her mouth im going to shoot my load into your throat and fill your belly with my seed’. ‘dirty slut take it, take it all’. He seemed to be unaware he was even talking but his words excited me and joe also seemed to be getting near the end. As my mouth began to fill with Johns cum Joe started pounding me as hard as he could forcing me into john as i felt everything John had pumped into my throat. Joes assault didnt waiver as john finished and pulled away. I felt myself cum over and over each orgasm causing my pussy to squeeze tightly around the shaft that was deeply banging into it. He continued until i didnt think i could cum any more and then i heard as he said ‘quick turn around im going to cum. As i turned he pulled off his condom and within seconds i felt the first shot of his hot cum hit my face. I opened my mouth but he wanted to coat me. Some joining the remnants of Johns cum in my mouth but most running down my cheeks and chin. Over and over i felt the hot wetness hit me. The final few thrusts dripping down onto my chest. As i opened my eyes i saw John was sat on the opposite bed now naked, grinning as he slowly massaged his half limp cock. ‘Wow’ he said.

Joe collapsed back onto the bed and leaned over to pass me a half used toilet roll ‘here you can use this’ he said and then we will jump in the shower and freshen up. ‘Sounds like a good idea’ i replied. ‘Oh and you cheeky bastard can make us a cuppa too’ he said to John.

I felt great but noticed it was only just past 3am so i had plenty more time yet……."

A wonderful return to writing! Many thanks xx

south coast IOW

Joe and i got up and i followed him to a small wetroom. As he got the water running i quickly stripped out of my remaining clothes. He turned and motioned for me to go into the shower/wet room and followed behind me. The water felt amazing on my skin. ‘Im surprised he’s not followed us in here, sorry about him’ ‘its fine i have always loved a spit roast anyway’ i replied. ‘Well i haven’t even had a good feel of your tits yet’ he said as he squirted shower gel into his hands before starting to lather them all over my body. Drawing me closer and pressing my naked chest against his as the hot water cascaded down us both. I let my hair go under the spray and used his shampoo to wash the cum out of it as his hands continued to explore me, tweaking and rubbing my boobs together as he rubbed the soap into me. I rubbed my body against him and began returning the favour rubbing soap across his chest and down the line of his stomach towards his groin. His cock still seemed semi hard and he grinned as my hands began to slide over him. Letting the lather run down under his balls and gently massaging them with my fingers under the spray. I turned him around and rubbed his back and all around his bum cheeks ensuring i massaged soap near his entrance to make sure he was clean. I slowly squatted making my way down with my hands towards his ankles. As i massaged the soap up his long muscled legs he leaned forward resting on his arms enjoying my exploration. I felt the spray hit my face as my tongue reached out and began to explore his tight hole. He startled a little but as i reached around to massage his balls i felt him relax and he moved the spray of the shower over so it was falling down onto my own back and bum cheeks and not drowning me as i licked around his rim and slowly tongued into his tight hole. He pushed back as if to encourage me to go deeper. I was willing to give him what he wanted but the angle was all wrong and i stood up ‘come on you I’m not finished’ i said. We quickly dried off and i led him naked through the lodge back to the bedroom. I noticed two cuppas on the bedside table as i lay him back and raised his legs up as i leaned in to lick him. My tongue focussed on his hole but gradually began alternating between his hole and the tight little line separating his balls. Occasionally i gently sucked his balls onto my mouth as i let my wet tongue glide across them. My face pressed against him as i tasted him. A mixture of soapy freshness and masculinity invading my senses.

I jumped slightly as i felt hands on my bare bum cheeks and suddenly my own rose hole was invaded by a wet tongue. I guess John was back. I parted my legs more so he could access both of my holes. His tongue explored me as mine enjoyed his friend. I let go of Joes legs and reached for his cock while my hands continued their exploration. My own body quickly responding to Johns excited tongue probing my own creases. I felt john lift one of my legs up so my knee rested on the bed and his fingers began transferring my wetness from my pussy into my bum hole. I paused for a second ‘dont think your cock is going in there’ i said and immediately filled my mouth with joes balls again. He was lay back relaxed while i enjoyed him. ‘No i have something better in mind’ john said and i suddenly felt something cold and hard against my rose hole.

I jumped up and he had a wine bottle with a long neck in his hand. ‘What are you doing?’ I asked. ‘I wanted to see if you could take this in your arse, its no different than a glass dildo’ he laughed. I felt joes hand guide my head back to his balls and thought ‘what the heck ill never see them again’ and turned and spread my legs bending over to continue my mea ofcthis sexy hot guy. I felt john insert a finger into my tight bum hole and start working it in and out. My body couldnt help but respond and i felt my breathing begin to catch a little as he increased it to two fingers. He worked them in and out as with his other hand he rubbed my clit. I continued to fuck joes arse with my tongue now focussing more on plunging my tongue into him. His breathing was interspaced with small grunts the more inside him i could get. I didn’t stop a beat as johns fingers were removed from my arse and swiftly replaced with the cold unyielding bottle. He took his time slowly working it into me. I could feel it rotating as it slowly slid deeper with each plunge. As the neck stared to widen i felt my bum stretch around it. I pulled back a little but john increased his rubbing on my clit and it wasn’t long before i was pushing back against him my moans vibrating against Joes balls as i was unable yo hide how eager i was to be filled. Oh god this was intense and surreal but my pussy clearly approved of my arse being plundered judging by how wet it was again.

I couldn’t believe i was tongue deep in joes arse being anal fucked with a wine bottle by John. I licked my fingers and inserted my own into Joes hole probing deep to find his prostrate. He groaned and responded as my fingering kept in time to the bottle fucking me. He didn’t last long as he started to cum over his chest and stomach. He was almost feral in the sounds he made as I continued to finger him. Milking him for every drop. As i finished him off he moved up the bed and climbed off to sit on the other bed while i let my head drop and focus on the feeling of my own arse being stretched over this wide bottle. It felt good but cold and unrelenting, so hard. I knew the feel of a real cock would be better. God dam john.

‘Oh for gods sake john grab a condom and fuck my arse properly’. It was like he had been expecting it. Within seconds the hard bottle was replaced by his condom covered girthy cock. He was rock hard again despite cumming earlier. These young guys definitely got hard again quickly. It definitely felt better than the bottle but i was glad i had been opened up a bit first because Johns cock was certainly filling me. A few probing test plunges later and he gripped my hips firmly as he began to ride me hard. I couldn’t move as he pulled my bum backwards onto him causing my back to arch. He was strong and i felt like i was clamped in a vice while he thrust like a steam train into my tight arse. I felt every inch of him with each push and could hear my own grunting as he enjoyed me. My arse was certainly not virgin but it had never taken a pounding this hard. The grunting from us both intensified as he literally nailed me to the bed with his cock hammering into me. I thought it was never going to stop until i felt him ram home hard as he cum inside the condom. Thrust after thrust as he continued to grunt each shot into me. As he finally slowed and held the condom to pull out i could see it was a massive load hed deposited. ‘Wow fuck that was amazing’ he said as he flopped back onto the other bed. ‘Get get that condom away from me and don't spill it on the bed ’ said joe. I lay naked face down catching my breath and relishing how violated my body felt. I figured we had probably had enough and it was probably time for me to go back. I went to get up and my legs were a little wobbly. Joe steadied me and asked if i had had enough. I confirmed I probably had and he agreed to drive me home. I had another quick wash and skipped my dress over my naked body. Tied my still wet hair into a bum and shouted Bye to John. He told me to visit anytime and i laughed…………

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

brilliant as always

By *andaele50Couple 3 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Ace i hope they are working for her all week so the other lad can have a go too

halstead

south coast IOW

Ill write the rest of this later today xx. In the meantime the other Miss Jones Tales are listed on my profile. Please comment on the forum in the correct tale if you have any feedback so ill know which you are referring to. Thank you for reading them.

By *y AmoreMan 3 weeks ago

london

south coast IOW

As we got into the car i felt a slight breeze brush across my bum cheeks and i shivered. ‘You cold?’ He asked. ‘No in fine thank you’. It was a matter of 10 minutes or so to pull up near where he had dropped me off. It was around 5am on a winter morning so quiet. He leaned over to kiss me goodbye and we somehow ended up snogging like a pair of teens. How the hell was i horny again i thought but the combination of my naked vagina and his hands and lips on my body had me wishing i had stayed longer. I had taken off my seatbelt and was lay facing him. His arms around me. Me legs up on the seat. I could feel his hardness nudging against my side as he explored my mouth with his tongue and gripped my hair with one hand and run his hands up my leg with his other hand. It didn’t take long for his probing finger to discover it was exciting me as much as it was him. He stopped kissing me long enough to ask me when was the last time id fucked in a car. I laughed and admitted it had been a few years. He got me to sit back up and yanked his joggers down. His cock bounced up like a flag waving in my direction. I didn't hesitate to climb one leg over and slide myself down onto it eliciting a deep groan from Joe. I sat for a few seconds enjoying how deep he was inside me. ‘Are you worried someone will see?’he asked. ‘If they are out at this time let them. Anyway i have my dress on im just kissing you goodbye’ i replied as i began to squat up and down enjoying the feel of riding his stiff cock. He pulled the top of my dress down and pulled my tits out so they were squeezed together and pushed up by the fabric and he latched onto a nipple as i found a rhythm. One foot on the seat by the drivers door and one wedged against the gear stick it wasn’t comfortable but there was an excitement in knowing someone could come by any time and a hunger that this could be my last fuck for some time. My arse still felt used from the assault John had given it and my pussy was hungry for the same delicious ache. ‘You know i havent got a condom on, dont you?’ He said. ‘I dont care i want you so just let me fuck you please Joe’ i replied. He leaned back thrusting his pelvis towards me. i grabbed the back of his seat behind his shoulders and used it to pull myself up and then slide down until i could grind my clit into his pelvic bone. Using it to rub mt clit and intensify the sensation. I was so intent on using his cock for my own pleasure i kind of zoned him out a bit just bouncing and grinding myself as i needed to build my own pleasure higher and higher. I was grunting as i fucked him. Using my own momentum to propel each thrust. He rose up to meet me each time. His hands now on my bum cheeks supporting my efforts and hips thrusting up to meet me each time i dropped down making sure each plunge hit his bulbous end into my cervix. His hands spreading my bum cheeks making me totally exposed while i rode myself into a screamingly intense orgasm that saw me begin to squirt all over his cock and tummy. This triggered his own climax and as i soaked him i felt hot jets of his seed shooting deep into my core. Over and over his cock thrust and pumped while my own pussy squeezed and tightened simultaneously giving him my juices as it greedily milked him of his own. As we both began to slow and i dropped my mouth back onto his i noticed a lone dog walker in the early dawning light stood looking across at the car while his dog sat patiently. His own hand squeezing his cock over his clothes. I smiled as i raised up to pop my tits back into my dress making sure he had a good view first.

I climbed off joe and found some tissues in my bag for him to dry himself. Luckily his clothes and body had spared his seats but there was a strong smell of sex in the car and despite the window being open slightly it had steamed up the front screen.

‘Wow,i wasn’t expecting that’, said joe ‘hope you are on the pill or something. ‘Yes the or something’ i said ‘and dont worry im clean i havent had sex at all since my last test’. ‘Oh i wasnt worried, and i havent had sex for months and do test regularly’. I suggested we both retest soon to be on the safe side. ‘I really best go now, we have an audience’ i said and nodded towards the rear side of the car. joe laughed and i leaned in for a quick kiss as i opened the passenger door. I accidentally allowed my skirt to rise up over my naked bum cheeks as i climbed out of the car and leaned over to grab my bag and undies. So the walker could catch a peek. I pulled it down and waved to Joe as he drove off. i smiled and waved a cheery good morning to the dog waljer. ‘Hi, good night was it? ‘ he grinned back. ‘Oh yes and i think the first if many’ i replied as i quickly walked the few minutes to home feeling Joes cum slowly starting to run down my leg.

This is the end of this tale. The 13th in the Miss Jones Adventures. Please leave feedback on the forum. Thank you for reading xx

By *annia440Man 3 weeks ago

greater London

Great story

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

I read them in your sexy accent xx

south coast IOW

"

"

How do you know my accent? Have we met?

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"

How do you know my accent? Have we met?"

Yes, I'm on my new single profile, silly me, I'll pm you

By *orkieBar1000Man 3 weeks ago

York

Excellent writing

By *amesB66Man 3 weeks ago

St Peter Port

"

As we got into the car i felt a slight breeze brush across my bum cheeks and i shivered. ‘You cold?’ He asked. ‘No in fine thank you’. It was a matter of 10 minutes or so to pull up near where he had dropped me off. It was around 5am on a winter morning so quiet. He leaned over to kiss me goodbye and we somehow ended up snogging like a pair of teens. How the hell was i horny again i thought but the combination of my naked vagina and his hands and lips on my body had me wishing i had stayed longer. I had taken off my seatbelt and was lay facing him. His arms around me. Me legs up on the seat. I could feel his hardness nudging against my side as he explored my mouth with his tongue and gripped my hair with one hand and run his hands up my leg with his other hand. It didn’t take long for his probing finger to discover it was exciting me as much as it was him. He stopped kissing me long enough to ask me when was the last time id fucked in a car. I laughed and admitted it had been a few years. He got me to sit back up and yanked his joggers down. His cock bounced up like a flag waving in my direction. I didn't hesitate to climb one leg over and slide myself down onto it eliciting a deep groan from Joe. I sat for a few seconds enjoying how deep he was inside me. ‘Are you worried someone will see?’he asked. ‘If they are out at this time let them. Anyway i have my dress on im just kissing you goodbye’ i replied as i began to squat up and down enjoying the feel of riding his stiff cock. He pulled the top of my dress down and pulled my tits out so they were squeezed together and pushed up by the fabric and he latched onto a nipple as i found a rhythm. One foot on the seat by the drivers door and one wedged against the gear stick it wasn’t comfortable but there was an excitement in knowing someone could come by any time and a hunger that this could be my last fuck for some time. My arse still felt used from the assault John had given it and my pussy was hungry for the same delicious ache. ‘You know i havent got a condom on, dont you?’ He said. ‘I dont care i want you so just let me fuck you please Joe’ i replied. He leaned back thrusting his pelvis towards me. i grabbed the back of his seat behind his shoulders and used it to pull myself up and then slide down until i could grind my clit into his pelvic bone. Using it to rub mt clit and intensify the sensation. I was so intent on using his cock for my own pleasure i kind of zoned him out a bit just bouncing and grinding myself as i needed to build my own pleasure higher and higher. I was grunting as i fucked him. Using my own momentum to propel each thrust. He rose up to meet me each time. His hands now on my bum cheeks supporting my efforts and hips thrusting up to meet me each time i dropped down making sure each plunge hit his bulbous end into my cervix. His hands spreading my bum cheeks making me totally exposed while i rode myself into a screamingly intense orgasm that saw me begin to squirt all over his cock and tummy. This triggered his own climax and as i soaked him i felt hot jets of his seed shooting deep into my core. Over and over his cock thrust and pumped while my own pussy squeezed and tightened simultaneously giving him my juices as it greedily milked him of his own. As we both began to slow and i dropped my mouth back onto his i noticed a lone dog walker in the early dawning light stood looking across at the car while his dog sat patiently. His own hand squeezing his cock over his clothes. I smiled as i raised up to pop my tits back into my dress making sure he had a good view first.

I climbed off joe and found some tissues in my bag for him to dry himself. Luckily his clothes and body had spared his seats but there was a strong smell of sex in the car and despite the window being open slightly it had steamed up the front screen.

‘Wow,i wasn’t expecting that’, said joe ‘hope you are on the pill or something. ‘Yes the or something’ i said ‘and dont worry im clean i havent had sex at all since my last test’. ‘Oh i wasnt worried, and i havent had sex for months and do test regularly’. I suggested we both retest soon to be on the safe side. ‘I really best go now, we have an audience’ i said and nodded towards the rear side of the car. joe laughed and i leaned in for a quick kiss as i opened the passenger door. I accidentally allowed my skirt to rise up over my naked bum cheeks as i climbed out of the car and leaned over to grab my bag and undies. So the walker could catch a peek. I pulled it down and waved to Joe as he drove off. i smiled and waved a cheery good morning to the dog waljer. ‘Hi, good night was it? ‘ he grinned back. ‘Oh yes and i think the first if many’ i replied as i quickly walked the few minutes to home feeling Joes cum slowly starting to run down my leg.

This is the end of this tale. The 13th in the Miss Jones Adventures. Please leave feedback on the forum. Thank you for reading xx"

Love it xx

By *exymarvelMan 3 weeks ago

cardiff

Lucky joe cheeky john

south coast IOW

Thank you James xx

By *ysticalirishMan 3 weeks ago

Dundalk

Great story. Lucky Joe and John though I do feel for the other lad who slept through the whole thing

By *untooMan 3 weeks ago

manchester

Fabulous story. A great read, erotic, exciting

Thank you

By *harlee2022Couple 3 weeks ago

Driffield

Very horny

By *harlee2022Couple 3 weeks ago

Driffield