FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Introduction to a new life (part 1) the party

Introduction to a new life (part 1) the party

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

The very first time both Caroline and myself were introduced to the world of swinging didn't quite start as most, my name is Tony and my wife Caroline moved to a new town about 3 years ago this was our first house, we found a detached home in a quiet cul-de-sac only 5 house's in total and couldn't wait to move in, it was on the outskirts of a village nothing too modest a 3 bedroom with bathroom upstairs two living rooms one either side of the front door off the hallway which had a staircase and landing up top a large kitchen dinner at the rear with a utility room and downstairs toilet, at the front of the house there was a lawn with a driveway and garage with a small pathway to the back garden leading to a large patio and another large grassy lawn with trees at the bottom the other 3 houses were pretty much the same just different style lawns.

Well we moved in on a Wednesday and luckily for us the weather was for once sunny, I remember saying to Cazz (Caroline's nickname) our house is number 3 smack bang in the middle of all things, little did I know how much of that became true.

The first of our neighbours to introduce himself was Steve he came over whilst I was putting my car into the driveway he was about early 40s blonde short hair and looked like he worked out within our conversation he invited me and Cazz to a party he was hosting on Saturday with his wife Jodie, he stated that every house holds a party one after the other each weekend he said it's nothing formal just a get together bring a bottle and enjoy it start's at 7pm everyone will be there I agreed and as Steve walked away he shouted back I live at number 2 and you don't need much to wear.

I must admit I was a little confused by that last statement but didn't dwell on it, after telling Cazz of the meeting I was informed but honey I'm seeing my mother on Saturday I did tell you about 2 weeks ago why don't you go and tell me all about it on Sunday and I'll go next time, it will probably be 3 old age pension couples Steve and his wife and me so I guess their won't be much to tell well I was so wrong.

Saturday came and I waved goodbye to Cazz as she drove off the rest of the day was taking up by unpacking then I took a shower and decided what to wear you don't need much to wear played on my mind, as it was still sunny and hot I put on a T-shirt, pair of shorts no underwear and some deckshoes that's not much I thought, I picked the bottle of Jack Daniels and went to number 2.

Steve opened the door there you are come on in I felt a little bit lost but went in Steve took me into the living room where the seats were displayed into a semi circle two large sofas and four armchairs and of course four couples it looked to me like a models convention all the women wore dresses and the men wore shirts and slacks I definitely felt undressed I was introduced to Jon and Victoria, Peter and Lisa and Gary and Angela not one pensioner amongst them.

A stiff drink was placed into my hand and Steve said let the fun begin, I was ushered to a sofa Victoria to my left and Angela to my right it was boy girl boy girl, Steve stayed in the centre with Jodie, Jodie locked eyes with me and ran her tongue over her lips very seductively as she dropped her hands down to Steve's belt she undid his belt and top button and started to unzip his trousers I felt a little aroused and embarrassed and looked away, Victoria pushed my head back and said your going to want to watch this as she relaxed her hand on my lap just above my now waking up semi erect cock hoping she didn't notice.

Jodie slid down onto her knees pulling down Steve's trousers releasing his humongous fully erected member now I'm proud of my 8" thick girth cock but in comparison to Steve I'm shy of at least 2" god this guy was a donkey, Jodie started to take him in her mouth and started sucking slowly as Steve unzipped Jodie dress I was nearly fully hard myself and Victoria had noticed by sliding her hand down the waist band of my shorts and slowly starting to wank me.

Angela on my right had started kissing Peter after she had moved onto her knees showing me her thong clad small rounded bum her pussy lips were protruding on either side I was about 6" away and her scent was screaming at me to bury my face into her hairless crouch in the meantime Victoria had moved and pulled my shorts down she was now between my legs sucking my cock slow and deliberately.

Gary had striped off and removed Jodie's dress and bra leaving a see through crouch less pair of knickers on revealing her love hole to all and sundry Gary had wet two fingers and inserted them into Jodie making her back arch in anticipation of things to come.

Jon was buried in Lisa's croch she was sat in a armchair one leg over each arm whilst Jon was licking her through her knickers nibbling her every so often making her shudder with delight.

Peter was now naked and had his cock in Angela's mouth as she pushed back closer to my face I couldn't resist I plunged my tongue into her as my nose touched her bum hole she shuddered letting out a little whimper of delight and she tasted so sweet I wanted more all of a sudden I could feel myself starting to climax Victoria realised this and she started to suck me harder and faster as she sucked me I pushed harder with my tongue into Angela and her growns of pleasure suggested she was near.

Steve was now led down on his side in a 69 position with Jodie still sucking him as he was licking her Gary was behind Jodie fucking her by giving her anal.

Lisa was sat on Jon reverse cowgirl style and boy was she riding him.

Victoria had pulled her dress up pushed her black satin knickers to one side and sat on me legs wide and was riding me I couldn't see much as my face was still buried in Angela and she was frantically pushing herself harder into my face.

It seemed to have all happened at the same moment Victoria shuddered letting out a cry of pure pleasure, feeling her grip pushed me over the edge and I came like a fountain pushing my tongue into Angela with such force she climaxed, Peter pulled out of Angela's mouth just in time to shoot his cum over her face, Jon had cum several seconds before Lisa, Jodie kept going Gary had cum in Jodie and had pulled out she repositioned herself so Steve could give her more anal pushing his 10" monster into her she yelled out but continued to take his full member the rest of us sat back to watch the show, Steve was kneeling behind Jodie pumping her slowly and deeply making her gasp for breath every time he pushed in sometimes he would slap her arse as he pushed harder Jodie started to push backwards and move faster Steve picked up the pace and he started to groan and all of a sudden they both screamed out as they climaxed collapsing on the floor beads of sweat glistening under the rooms lights.

Well that was my introduction to swinging,

Sunday mornings conversation was not the truth as you can imagine, no I didn't say anything about the night's activities when asked I said they were all there and much younger than I first thought conversation was good I think we will fit in.

Sorry for the long induction and background but you will see that it was important to the following chapters as I don't need to run through it again.

I hope you enjoyed any feedback gratefully received have a safe day Teanna

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ussyeater692Man 5 weeks ago

Wrexham

When is it your turn to host

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *kpiercedCouple 5 weeks ago

walsall

🔥

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Dublin /Waterford

Hope there's more to come

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *cotty909Man 5 weeks ago

Tranent

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ess n BenCouple 5 weeks ago

Oxfordshire / Costa Blanca

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

Chapter 2 will be written tomorrow Monday 7th

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *atureVintage69Man 4 weeks ago

Near Warrington

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *elbyfuntimesMan 4 weeks ago

Selby

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

Part 2 Caroline's induction

The rest of the week you could say was a bit awkward and to be honest I was glad that we didn't see any of our neighbours, Cazz asked questions on the night and how everything went and what they did for a living I answered we didn't really speak about that it was mainly just about introducing them selves to us and they were disappointed that you couldn't make it l didn't mention on how juicy Angela's pussy and ass tasted so sweet.

On Thursday I saw Steve getting into his car as Cazz drove off to work Steve unwound his window and yelled over not long now he waved and drove off, I played with those words in my head wondering what on earth did he mean well I was going to find out very soon.

Saturday came and again it was another hot day I didn't wear much again shorts and T-shirt Cazz had a blouse and mini skirt on showing her shapely leg's she wasn't a supermodel but she could definitely give those girls a run for their money she was small and petite about 5'2" a size 10 wonderful purt breast's and a small rounded bum, she was pottering around in the kitchen when the front door rang I answered it and Steve and Jodie were there behind him Peter and Lisa Gary Angela Jon and Victoria It's your turn tonight said Steve as they all came in Steve took my arm and walked me into my living room, the others started to rearrange my furniture creating a space in the middle.

Cazz walked in and was surprised by everyone there I started to introduce everyone to Cazz when Steve cut in we were sorry you missed out last week so we thought we'd introduced ourselves and give your induction to our group tonight, by this time the girls were sat down and Steve was behind me restraing my arm Steve went on this is Jon who took one of Cazzes arms as though to kiss her hand but he didn't let go this is Peter who did the same with the other arm and this is Gary who just took a step in front of Cazz and bowed his head and I'm Steve Cazz looked over to me with a puzzled expression on her face and then Gary started to undo Cazzes blouse starting with the top, what the hell do you think your doing yelled Cazz, get off leave me alone she started to pull away but Peter and Jon held her tight both had started to rub their hands on her legs whilst Gary continued to undo the buttons on the blouse Cazz looked over to me Tony tell them to stop as she tried desperately to wriggle away tell them to leave and go away LEAVE ME ALONE she yelled

As much as I tried to struggle Steve held me tight it's only fair it's your turn tonight so that's what Steve ment when he said we all have a party one after the other.

Cazz was still struggling and yelling on the top of her voice as Peter undid her mini skirt clasp and unzipped her just as the blouse opened free showing a matching white silk bra and knicker set, by now Cazz was sobbing and desperately trying to cover herself up but the guy's had her held tightly her mini skirt fell to the ground.

Gary had put his arms around her and started to undo her bra, Cazz was still sobbing and struggling but it seemed to be less now Jon had his free hand on Cazzes pussy on top of her knickers rubbing very slowly and Peter had the back of her knickers held tightly at the top turning it into a thong and in lifting it up it pulled up in the front giving Jon some more access to Cazzes pussy.

All of a sudden Cazz went limp and blurted out I don't care do what you want and went limp the guys didn't want a second invitation they acted like a machine Jon removed her blouse and bra and then he striped off as he grabbed her hand and placed it on his semi erect cock she started to move her hand very slowly as if to feel it's length, Peter had pulled down and taken her knickers off and was now behind her running his tongue up her legs as if savoring every piece of her Gary was softly running his tongue over her breasts and under them whilst tweaking her nipple's gently Cazz was letting out very quietly little moans of pleasure.

I was semi erect myself watching this in front and I could feel Steve behind me very much in the same position I felt a bit uncomfortable so I changed my gaze to the girls who seemed to be very quiet to my suprise they had been far from quite Jodie was sat on a chair with one leg over each arm whilst Angela was naked on all fours with her head between Jodie's legs Tiny was also on all fours with a double headed dildo one half in her pussy and the other half in Angela's pussy Vicky was in front of Tina and they were kissing as Tina was using a vibrator in her the only guy's that wasn't having any fun was me and Steve and I was getting worried although Steve did relax his hold on me I could still feel his semi erection pushing up against me.

I looked back at Cazz she was now rubbing Jon quite freely she also had Gary's cock in her other hand also rubbing obviously the guy's were loving this due to the sounds they were making Peter had reached the top of Cazzes legs and beyond as his mouth was on her bum rimming her her moans of pleasure were no longer a whimper she was clearly enjoying this attention.

Steve released me and went over to a cushioned bench I had he put it next to Cazz let's see how you can use this he said walking back he put his hand on my cock and said are we horny yet I pulled back not sure what to do or say Steve striped off and sat down wanking himself to the show in front feeling a bit more at ease I copied Steve so we were both sat side by side watching the unfolding scenario.

Jon was the first to make a move by leading cazz to the bench and lying her down and then he proceeded to spread open her legs as his tongue slowly run up and down her labia touching her clitoris ever so slowly and lightly by Cazzes groans of pleasure it was obvious Jon hit the spot Peter had moved around and Cazz took his member into her mouth and was still rubbing Gary and every so often she would change who's cock she was sucking, Jon was still enjoying licking Cazz and had started to go a little faster she was pushing her body forward and was now groaning louder saying yes, yes, yes YES Jon also had his finger on the bit of skin between her pussy and anaus which was wet from her juices that was flowing freely and every so often his finger would disappear into her bum as he picked up his licking speed his fingers increased to two Cazz stopped sucking and yelling out OH GOD I'M CUMMING her body gave an amazing shudder and then several small ones after as she started to relax down.

I looked over at the girls they at this moment were interested in themselves it seems they have seen this before of course they had changed around a bit Angela and Tina were in a 69 lapping up each other while they use vibators and Jodie and Victoria was riding the double headed dildo in their bums, both me and Steve were still wanking and I could see Steve's precum, whereas I had to stop seeing Cazz cum nearly finished me off.

The guy's changed the position around again this time Peter led down his erection stood up like a flag pole Cazz was lowered onto it by Jon and Gary as she slid down his shaft she shuddered and yelled out OH MY GOD she started riding Peter very slowly here came the suprise Jon walked to the front and Cazz took his member into her mouth sucking him eagerly tasting her own juices Gary went to the back of her and dropped some spittle onto her bum hole he then proceeded to enter her I nearly came without touching myself she wouldn't even let me touch her bum let alone fuck her and here she is getting anal and getting fucked, both of the guys started to ride her slowly and she moaned with pleasure then they started to increase speed Cazz moaned louder they started to move even faster and harder and she started screaming all of a sudden she started convulsions as though she was having a fit and she yelled out OH FUCK YES GOD NO I'M CUMMING JESUS NO YES DON'T STOP PLEASE OH MY FUCKING GOD.

The girls had stopped their playing by now and were watching like eager hungry vampires but they knew what was next, the guy's stopped what they were doing and pulled out then they rolled Cazz onto her back she was still pannting and gasping for breath the beads of sweat were trickling down her body then guy's stood over her and wanked themselves off all over her Steve got up and shot his humongous load and then looked at me I walked over and looked at Cazz semen all over her body, pussy, breast's and face I said sorry and shot my load,

I sat down again next to Steve and the girls go up to lick all the semen off Cazz there were more groans of pleasure, I could swear I saw Cazz shudder a few more times during the clean up I hope she's still talking to me, when Steve left that night he said wait until next week grinned and then left.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple 4 weeks ago

Taunton

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *atureVintage69Man 4 weeks ago

Near Warrington

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

I would like to thank you all for your thumbs up and comments they are gracefully received and appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *atureVintage69Man 4 weeks ago

Near Warrington


"I would like to thank you all for your thumbs up and comments they are gracefully received and appreciated absolutelybrilliantwritingop can'twaittohearmore exploits "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *illy26Man 4 weeks ago

Craigavon

Wow amazing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ld Stella HeelsTV/TS 4 weeks ago

ross on wye

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rMasseurMan 4 weeks ago

liverpool

Was cazz not pissed the next day haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ussyeater692Man 4 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow, I can't wait for the next installment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *irishladMan 4 weeks ago

North County Dublin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ess n BenCouple 4 weeks ago

Oxfordshire / Costa Blanca

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 4 weeks ago

Whitstable

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ushin boundariesCouple 4 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *SB1971Man 4 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Brilliant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

Part 3 The Bar-B-Q

It was on Monday when Cazz spoke to me she sat down at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee then asked me what happened at the party you went to without me and don't leave anything out? It was more like a demand than a question but nevertheless I was relieved divorce papers were playing on my mind after Saturday, I told Cazz how I was pinned down between Angela and Victoria and Steve and Jodie put a show on and then how thing's escalated throughout the night, when I'd finished Cazz just sat there listening to every word only taking a drink every so often the silence only broken by the clock on the kitchen wall I felt like asking if she'd enjoyed what happened to her but thought better of that, eventually she took another sip of coffee put the cup down saying you know this changes everything, before I could ask what she ment Cazz got up and headed for the front door I'm going to speak with Angela and then she was gone, after about 2 hours she came back her mood had changed drastically she was smiling Angela told me everything and informed me that on Saturday their having a Bar-B-Q did you know they have a swimming pool in their garden she went on oh only swimming gear to be worn I told her we will be there, I was flabbergasted completely dumb struck one minute I was looking at divorce papers the next complete total opposite I had to sit down my head was spinning and in a good way.

Saturday came and Cazz came into the living room holding up two bikinis one red the other black both had thong bottoms wow I exclaimed their a bit revealing aren't they I don't think so Cazz stated after all there isn't much they haven't seen ouch point made she went on why don't you wear your thong trunks ahh better not I've seen Steve look at your bum she went back upstairs I yelled out after her RED ONE'S, what did she mean the way Steve looked at my bum she knew I had a phobia against being gay not gays in general as I say each to their own I just didn't fancy other men but nevertheless I wore my swimming shorts, Cazz came down in her red bikini and we both left to Angela's god look at that ass moving from side to side shit I thought I'm getting hard better look away I didn't want to turn up with a hard on, we walked around the back and found everyone there already Jon was walking around the pool with a net taking out any leaves he was just wearing a pair of trunks Gary was at the Bar-B-Q doing the cooking wearing just a apron and chef's hat apart from that he was naked luckily the apron covered his chest down to his knees Peter was sat down on a sun lounger with his Speedos on talking to Vicky who was led down on the grass topless with the skimpiest bikini bottoms id ever seen her labia were clear to see as her bikini disappeared in the middle just covering her inner lips and clitoris, I was getting hard again Angela, was led on her front also topless next to Vicky her bikini bottoms showing off her pert bum memories came flooding back Lisa was next on her back again topless she was the biggest girl there but her figure was still in proportion and next to her Jodie completely naked on her front Steve was at the bar mixing drinks he yelled over what you guy's having, Cazz walked over to Steve I'll have a Martini dry with a slice please, just a beer please Steve I shouted bollox Steve said you'll have what your wearing and I'll do you my special but I'm wearing trunks ahh shorts Steve came over he was wearing swimming trunks gave me my drink I took a sip bloody hell you could blow the humps off a camel with this Steve turned around and went back to the bar and Cazz not yet my man he said my god he's got a thong on.

Gary shouted foods going to be a while yet so use the pool have fun, with that Jon had put his net down and dived in Angela got up as did Lisa they both went over to the pool sat down on the side and dangled their legs in Steve also ran over and jumped in splashing nearly everyone Cazz walked over to me I told her I was going to sit down for a while and finish my drink she gave me her glass and stated she'd be over in a bit then she went to the pool got in and started swimming I found a double seat sat down and watched the goings on lord knows what was in that drink but it surely started to go to my head.

Steve was at one end of the pool resting his back against it and Cazz was in the middle swimming towards him Jon was stood up in the water talking to Angela and Lisa Peter was now kneeling next to Vicky about to rub some oil on her and Jodie was on her way over to me completely naked and shaven.

To be continued.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *olarMan 4 weeks ago

woking

Following

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *SB1971Man 4 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ree diverMan 4 weeks ago

Dudley

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eterpervisMan 4 weeks ago

by the river.

Wow, not sure I’d like that to happen in my crescent…..

Unless they all took their false teeth out first…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ussyeater692Man 4 weeks ago

Wrexham

Absolutely amazing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *atureVintage69Man 4 weeks ago

Near Warrington

Awesome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ess n BenCouple 4 weeks ago

Oxfordshire / Costa Blanca

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *akedMMan 4 weeks ago

Witney

This is so good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

.... Jodie sat next to me and put her hand on the top of my thigh she looked over a Steve then back to me you know he's going to fuck Cazz don't you I looked at Jodie I thought he might, he's fucked practically everyone here at one point or another I looked into Jodie's eyes everyone I asked raising my eyebrows yes she responded including the guy's my heart missed a beat and I swallowed hard time for another sip dam that drink is strong Jodie's hand moved up to my trunks then pulled them down releasing my member from his confined place as he sprang into full attention Jodie took off my trunks and started to go to town with me, she opened her mouth and took my cock by closing her lips over it very gently running her tongue over my dome playing with the hole slightly whilst sucking very gently her eyes were fixed onto mine watching every movement I made I started to push myself into her mouth but she stopped me it became clear to me that she was in control each time she slid down my shaft she went a little further down until my whole cock was in her mouth then she did the reverse back up to the top and again she ran her tongue over my dome then without any warning she took the whole length in one and started sucking frantically whilst moving up and down I felt myself cumming no no no I whispered quietly to myself this is so good but Jodie could sense my impending release and sucked even harder until my release shooting my cum into Jodie's mouth as she swallowed and sucked for more my body started trembling and my heart was pounding 10 to a dozen as Jodie licked the last remaining drop and ran her tongue over her lips she sat up next to me that's the starter out the way.

By this time Cazz was at the end of the pool with her arms folded criss cross on the side with her head resting stood up in the pool talking to Steve who was next to her in the water, he moved around to the back of Cazz and he had removed her top putting it on the side next to Cazz he then cupped both of Cazzes breasts one in each hand he fondled both breasts tweaking her nippies I could see she arched her back pushing her bottom into his crouch my heart started pounding again I wasn't sure if it was jealousy or excitement but I was getting hard again I knew what Steve was packing and he had a good two inches on me not to mention his girth obviously Cazz had made an Impression as Steve took a deep breath and ducked under the water several minutes went by then he surfaced a red bikini thong in his hand he placed it with the top and again stood behind Cazz, she had now dropped her hands into the water and behind her I couldn't hear what they were saying only the noises and I certainly heard the gasp that came out of Cazz as she felt Steve's cock.

Steve had his hands on Cazzes hips as she held on to the side arching her back and presenting her succulent opening to Steve's member he took one hand off her hips to help guiding him into her it took a few attempts and from where we were sat we could see there was space between them both but the tip of Steve's cock was in Cazz and we could definitely hear her groaning, he started to rock to and fro slowly at first making the gap between them smaller with each push Cazz had put her hands back behind her to pull her bum cheeks wilder her legs were already spread as far as possible in the water Steve kept pushing in Cazz yelled out please no more Steve said there's just a little bit left Cazz was groaning and panting like never before and within seconds she was screaming that she was coming Steve didn't stop his rhythm he carried on Cazz came drew in a deep breath and came again Steve was still pumping but he was getting faster and harder with his stride's she came again pleading for Steve to stop but he kept going quicker now as he started to groan they both came at the same time he pushed deep inside Cazz as she screamed out OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Steve pulled out slowly rubbing her gently as he lifted her up on the side she led down letting the semen dribble from her pussy and join the water running back to the pool.

There's more........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ndrews642Man 4 weeks ago

exeter

Nice ! So good !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *atureVintage69Man 4 weeks ago

Near Warrington

Absolutely awesome story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *nquiringmindMan 4 weeks ago

Stansted

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *illy26Man 4 weeks ago

Craigavon

This is so good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *usie pTV/TS 4 weeks ago

taunton

sensational

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *SB1971Man 4 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ecker30Man 4 weeks ago

Northwich

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *adger13Man 4 weeks ago

Faringdon

What a great story, can't wait for some more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *aidbackcpleCouple 4 weeks ago

nr stockton

great story. more please xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ussyeater692Man 4 weeks ago

Wrexham

Incredible

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *D123Man 4 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *elbyfuntimesMan 4 weeks ago

Selby

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

....... I glanced over to Vicky and Peter they were now joining with Gary who had discarded his hat and apron whilst he was pulling Vicky's bikini bottoms down Peter of course had finished rubbing oil and was having his cock sucked by Vicky holding it with both hands as she wriggled to help Gary remove her bottoms Jodie was playing with my balls and I was getting hard still with the image of Cazz taking Steve I glanced over to Jon who was now out of the water and led down Angela was sat leg's apart over his face while Lisa was riding his member both girls were facing each other and kissing while they were playing with each others breasts.

Jodie moved and my attention was grabbed back to her as she walked in front turned her back on me and started to straddle her legs and lower herself on top of my cock, I held her steady with one hand pulling her cheek to one side as I steadily positioned my cock to her love nest feeling my tip enter her soft wet passage I could feel and smell her scent as I slipped in her groan of pleasure stiffened my cock I now had my hands on her hips as she pushed down taking my member deep inside, she started to ride me slowly at first as her groans became louder, she lent forward and I could watch my member appear and disappear into her succulent pussy feeling her tight vice like grip squeezing my cock demanding me to give up my juice as she started to get faster and harder with every plunge, I started to hear her say yes that's it don't move I'm near, my member twitched on hearing this and I could feel myself building up she felt so good I didn't want it to end, then all of a sudden she went stiff and started shuddering wildly as she yelled that's it I'm cumming and with those words I could feel myself doing the same, I shot my load into her as she was cumming which made her scream out with pure ecstasy she sat there for a few moments to gain some composure before she got off me and returned to the seat next to me my cock started to shrink back looking quite wet and battered there was juice all around my balls and top of my legs a mixture of me and Jodie.

Vicky was now on all fours with Peter in her mouth sucking frantically and Gary fucking her from behind both appeared to be close by the way they were moving......

There's more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *atureVintage69Man 4 weeks ago

Near Warrington

Awesome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ubble1959Couple 4 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Awesome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ussyeater692Man 4 weeks ago

Wrexham

Absolutely fantastic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ess n BenCouple 4 weeks ago

Oxfordshire / Costa Blanca

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *orgotten22Woman 4 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

..... Vicky then pulled away from Peter and Gary as she pulled down on Peter suggesting he layed down which he was eager to comply, once down Vicky straddled him one hand on his chest the other behind him finding his cock once found she inserted it into her soft opening letting out a soft groan then she lent forward resting her breasts on his chest while she kissed him her full lips seeking his and once found her tongue disappeared into his mouth, she pushed her chest down forcing her bum into the air with Peter still in her and with one hand she pulled apart one cheek presenting herself to Gary her anal passage glistening from her wet pussy juice, Gary didn't hesitate and certainly didn't need a second invitation he moved forward and knelt down between Peter's and Vicky's legs and proceeded to impale Vicky's back passage as he entered her she shuddered she now had both dicks in her but they were moving out of turn to begin with eventually both Peter and Gary started started to ride Vicky in unison she now had her hands on Peter's chest and in turn Peter had his on her breasts pinching her nippies sending wave's of pain through her body as she slammed her body down to receive the pleasure of both cocks filling her up it was too much for her to take any longer and she started to grind a little faster she was so near just a bit more as she pushed down harder she was becoming frantic she shouted out HARDER I'M GOING TO CUM and with that she started convulsing and shuddering her body jerked once, twice three times as she let out a groan YEEessssss she led down still shuddering as Peter went stiff and took a deep breath as he shot his juice into Vicky Gary had pulled out and was wanking himself off listening to their noises it didn't take him long to reach his climax as he came shooting his load over Vicky's anal passage watching it run down and join the others wetness, Vicky rolled over and they all collapsed in a heap.

Meanwhile Jon Angela and Lisa had changed positions Jon was now riding Angela doggy style whilst Angela had her head between Lisa licking her up Jon was getting close so he motioned to the girls and Angela pulled off him they both knelt in front of him as he wanked himself shooting his load over their faces and like two hungry cats they licked it up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *atureVintage69Man 4 weeks ago

Near Warrington

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ameAandACouple 4 weeks ago

cambridge

Brilliant, keep up the great story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *SB1971Man 4 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Very sexy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *2spikeMan 4 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *kpiercedCouple 4 weeks ago

walsall

💦💦💦💦💦

Fuck this is hot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ussyeater692Man 4 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow amazing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *elbyfuntimesMan 3 weeks ago

Selby

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *obBones63Man 3 weeks ago

Darlington

Very horny story. 🍆🍆🍆

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ess n BenCouple 3 weeks ago

Oxfordshire / Costa Blanca

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *mRobstaMan 3 weeks ago

Sedgley Gornal

Loving this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ixcocoMan 3 weeks ago

liverpool

Can I build a house next to you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

The next chapter will be coming soon and thank you again for your thumbs and comments

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *1sexypairCouple 3 weeks ago

Retford

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eajayTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Tamar Valley

Can’t wait xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ussyeater692Man 3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Looking forward to find out what happens next

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

At this point I would like to say this isn't part of chapter three more of an addition as it's something that happened to me mid week normally I work from home on the computer but on Wednesday I was called into the office for a meeting in London well the meeting went well and I left for home here's where the fun starts needless to say I parked outside London and took the tube parking wise it was a good insight tube wise well sardines in a can came to mind I was lucky enough to find a standing space at the last carriage at the end and resigned myself that I wouldn't be sitting down, I noticed in front of me was a well dressed woman I could only see her back, she was wearing a black gypsy style skirt lightweight and flowing, what I could see of her legs she seemed to be wearing black sheer tights or stockings and black heeled shoes she had a little red jacket on and her hair was long and black for some reason she stood out from other women possibly because she was taller than most.

At this point she was about two seats away from me but as the tube stopped to let more people on she got closer to me not once did she turn to face me she just took a step back after a few more stops I found myself trapped there were two suited guy's either side of me which constricted my arm movements and the woman now directly in front of me I could smell her perfume and her hair she was that close.

Here's where things took a unexpected turn, I felt her hands brush against the top of my thighs at first I didn't think much about it as I put it down to the motion of the carriage but it happened on several occasions without any motion, I then felt her back hand rub over my fly's whereby my member shuddered and started to wake up, I heard the woman give a little giggle I wriggled my hands to try to hold hers but she pushed them off and started to rub my awakening member I looked around but the two guy's next to me couldn't see anything even if they'd tried we were that close even though I couldn't stop her with my hands I could cup her bum with them through her skirt I gave them a little squeeze from what I could feel her cheeks felt soft and firm.

The carriage rocked two and fro going over some lines she then started to shuffle her lower body and I realised she was gathering the back of her skirt up pushing it up between my stomach and her lower back also exposing herself to me well if I could see through her skirt my hands could now feel her cheeks and bum, she wasn't wearing any knickers my fingers searched for her love passage and I just managed to touch the tip to find she was very moist by this time she had my belt undone and was pulling my zip down, again I looked around very nervously and saw that nobody was talking any notice by now my trousers had fallen down to my knees and she was pulling at my boxers my member at this stage was screaming for attention as it was rock hard I helped her by pulling my boxers down slightly realising my cock as she grabbed it with both hands rubbing the shaft gently a voice over the tannoy stated we would be at our final destination in 5 minutes, I thought I'd be there a lot sooner.

She started to position my cock between her bum cheeks and pushed down as she went on tiptoe to gain a bit of height and in realising this I bent my knees to lower myself in doing so I could feel her wet opening and pushed myself into her soft wet warm passage I could feel her muscles squeezing around my shaft as she let out a soft moan she shuddered when I got in as far as I could and then she started moving slightly up and down squeezing me with every downward stroke it didn't take long I could feel myself building up to explode into her she stopped for a second as she started to shudder and at that point I released my own juice wave after wave of emotions coursed through my body as I started to gasp for breath, the tannoy went again ladies and gentlemen we are at our final destination please mind the step as you elight off the carriage, everyone started to move as the woman just slid of me she walked away as her skirt fell back into place she looked identical to when she got on however I had to get dressed bloody quickly.

Just a little teaser before the next chapter and in case you're wondering yes this is all based on real events.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *j and c 2Couple 3 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ussyeater692Man 3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Excellent, I can't wait for more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onny-2024Man 3 weeks ago

Wick

this is hot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *elbyfuntimesMan 3 weeks ago

Selby

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *D123Man 3 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *D Friendly Folk2Couple 3 weeks ago

Redditch

Great story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *usie pTV/TS 3 weeks ago

taunton

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *kpiercedCouple 3 weeks ago

walsall

That’s so hot

Fucking a stranger on a packed train 💦💦💦

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *palgMan 3 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport


"That’s so hot

Fucking a stranger on a packed train 💦💦💦"

The other aspect is not being in control

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *axludlowMan 3 weeks ago

worcester

Rock hard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *SB1971Man 3 weeks ago

cleethorpes

That's fucking 🔥🔥🔥

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *atureVintage69Man 3 weeks ago

Near Warrington

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *emukMan 3 weeks ago

Tyne And Wear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Any more of this incredible story???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *irty_soulsCouple (MM) 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *untooMan 2 weeks ago

manchester

Loving this story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onds65Man 2 weeks ago

Abergavenny

I hope there is more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *evonFbsCouple 2 weeks ago

East Devon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *eanna OP   TV/TS 19 hours ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

There will be another chapter on Monday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.1406

0