FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > question for cuckold couples

question for cuckold couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inglecuckold OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

how did the cuckolding start? did you meet on being mutually into it or did it develop once you met?

if you have read and understood my profile you will understand my interest

I hate im posting this on fantasies and stories lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

"how did the cuckolding start? did you meet on being mutually into it or did it develop once you met?

I hate im posting this on fantasies and stories lol"

Ours developed through swinging. It was his own fault really by pushing me into swinging. I wasn't interested but I gave in to him and seceretly enjoyed it.

Since that day I had a thirst for it and we played with many couples and guys. After a while I began to realise what a poor lover my husband is and began meeting guys alone.

One day I told him this and told him he didn't satisfy me, he was upset but said he loved me and would accept me fucking other guys.

I started to grow in confidence and decided to go down the cuckold route which we both enjoy today.

He no long has full sex with me and I only touch his cock if he is wearing a condom. He spends a fair amount of time in chastity too.

Glasgow

Would love to find a female into this

Lichfield

"Would love to find a female into this"
there are plenty out there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this is how cuckold should be and i (nick) think i could enjoy it like this too

By *azz_JazzCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Staffs Hotwife, that is possibly one of the most erotic things I have read in a while! Thank you for sharing

Jazz

I love your response Hotwife!

Xx

Lichfield

Thanks guys x

I think most blokes spend so much time being in control at work, appearing to be confident and sort things. Sometimes it is just a blessed relief to be told what to do. Not have to multi task and be controlled by your wife or girlfriend. If you are lucky enough to have a wife or partner willing to take up the whip and put on your ball and chain then look after them because they are a rare and beautiful thing. (mine doesn't understand my needs on this score. Just would so love her to grasp the Bull by the horn and go for it just the once.And see if she enjoys it.

for us it started just the same, he really wanted to try a swingers club, first couples only, then he wanted to see me with single guys, then it developed into guys with big cocks and multiple guys.

I have a friend who loves me sharing his wife for sex started with just me and her fucking when i stayed over then i started fucking her in front of him as he tryed to sleep but i was fucking his wife so hard she couldt stop screaming and cumming everywere like a waterfall he loved it as well as me and his wife

i think most guys enjoy watching their partner get fucked.

ive done it once and have to admit was shakey at first but it turned me on hearing her moan taking another guys cock

"i think most guys enjoy watching their partner get fucked.

ive done it once and have to admit was shakey at first but it turned me on hearing her moan taking another guys cock "

agree 100%

"I have a friend who loves me sharing his wife for sex started with just me and her fucking when i stayed over then i started fucking her in front of him as he tryed to sleep but i was fucking his wife so hard she couldt stop screaming and cumming everywere like a waterfall he loved it as well as me and his wife "

"I think most blokes spend so much time being in control at work, appearing to be confident and sort things. Sometimes it is just a blessed relief to be told what to do. Not have to multi task and be controlled by your wife or girlfriend. If you are lucky enough to have a wife or partner willing to take up the whip and put on your ball and chain then look after them because they are a rare and beautiful thing. (mine doesn't understand my needs on this score. Just would so love her to grasp the Bull by the horn and go for it just the once.And see if she enjoys it."

By *offee69Woman  over a year ago

Southwest

"I think most blokes spend so much time being in control at work, appearing to be confident and sort things. Sometimes it is just a blessed relief to be told what to do. Not have to multi task and be controlled by your wife or girlfriend. If you are lucky enough to have a wife or partner willing to take up the whip and put on your ball and chain then look after them because they are a rare and beautiful thing. (mine doesn't understand my needs on this score. Just would so love her to grasp the Bull by the horn and go for it just the once.And see if she enjoys it. "

we love it .. such a turn on

Jackie wasn't the most faithful girl when we first met and I was probably a little bit controlling. She used to txt her ex and say were just friends all that nonsense and I stupidly believed her! I knew she was still seeing him behind my back but one time we were having sex we used to ask each other who we wanted to fuck and she said "ill phone Adam" I said no way! Then she said "why not he will suck you" lol it was just fantasy from there. We split up for a few years and now we are very happy very open and enjoy a good sex life

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

"how did the cuckolding start? did you meet on being mutually into it or did it develop once you met?

I hate im posting this on fantasies and stories lol"

they not moving great yarmouth to Chester yet ...how the devil are you my wee cuck lol

We started by horny finding out on Internet about it. Then organised a meet off here where fit went off in other room for fun with her lover. Her face was gleaming next day so I let them txt each other n then they met on their owns for numerous sessions and apparently the sex was amazing

Love this lifestyle enjoy my wife being used and hearing them from another room ...she can be vocal and she invites me in afterwards to clean her up .....yummy

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Love this lifestyle enjoy my wife being used and hearing them from another room ...she can be vocal and she invites me in afterwards to clean her up .....yummy"

A tv and his wife..a very interesting cuck scenario!!

By *unlovingcouplex69Couple  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Ours developed through swinging. It was his own fault really by pushing me into swinging. I wasn't interested but I gave in to him and seceretly enjoyed it.

Since that day I had a thirst for it and we played with many couples and guys. After a while I began to realise what a poor lover my husband is and began meeting guys alone.

One day I told him this and told him he didn't satisfy me, he was upset but said he loved me and would accept me fucking other guys.

I started to grow in confidence and decided to go down the cuckold route which we both enjoy today.

He no long has full sex with me and I only touch his cock if he is wearing a condom. He spends a fair amount of time in chastity too.

"

By *ussiesCouple  over a year ago

gwent

We started by accident, when i couldn't last as long as the other guy, i went downstairs for a cigarette, and let them carry on, i was only going to be 5mins Haha, but as i lit up, i realised the baby monitor was on, ok i shouldn't have listened in, but boys will be boys Haha,

then i thought, hold on a minute, she sounds different, talking dirty, making more noise than with me etc, at first i felt shit, my wife enjoying him more than me, but my thoughts and emotions flipped the opposite, i had found a turn on i never knew i had, wohoo Haha, well after 3 more fags, half hour later, they had finished,

that night when we were alone, my beautiful wife, told me every detail, god did i enjoy that, best shag we had in years Haha

the next day, we were still on i high, and i never thought i could love my wife so much,

"We started by accident, when i couldn't last as long as the other guy, i went downstairs for a cigarette, and let them carry on, i was only going to be 5mins Haha, but as i lit up, i realised the baby monitor was on, ok i shouldn't have listened in, but boys will be boys Haha,

then i thought, hold on a minute, she sounds different, talking dirty, making more noise than with me etc, at first i felt shit, my wife enjoying him more than me, but my thoughts and emotions flipped the opposite, i had found a turn on i never knew i had, wohoo Haha, well after 3 more fags, half hour later, they had finished,

that night when we were alone, my beautiful wife, told me every detail, god did i enjoy that, best shag we had in years Haha

the next day, we were still on i high, and i never thought i could love my wife so much,

"

The exact way i found out how i enjoyed being cuckold

By *eonMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Ask me ... i'll probably say yes

husband tormented me to meet with a couple before this only ever been with my husband , I eventually gave in, and glad I did , loved it, then met a black male and that's when the cuckolding was introduced , now I love it more ,

By *WEIrishBullMan  over a year ago

Dublin

With most cuckold couples I know it started gradually. Often swinging with couples. Then single guys.

Often the wife enjoys meeting more confident dominant men.

If she meets an experienced Bull he can help the couples develop as a cuckold couple.

By *stanaCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We started to talking about it one night and then we decided to try it, but we went a different way around it my partner was blindfolded and didn't know who it was and still dosnt that was very sexy

"

How do I get my gf to be like you!

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We started after I caught her cheating! strange but true, for some reason once I got over the pain I started to get very erotic thoughts about her being fucked by another guy. Hardest part was getting her to believe thats what I wanted, now she (we) enjoys MMF sessions on a regular basis. My biggest turn on is watching a w/e bull enter her MMMmmmmmmm!!

"husband tormented me to meet with a couple before this only ever been with my husband , I eventually gave in, and glad I did , loved it, then met a black male and that's when the cuckolding was introduced , now I love it more ,"

Sounds like the perfect scenario. Do you meet your your black males alone?

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We started after I caught her cheating! strange but true, for some reason once I got over the pain I started to get very erotic thoughts about her being fucked by another guy. Hardest part was getting her to believe thats what I wanted, now she (we) enjoys MMF sessions on a regular basis. My biggest turn on is watching a w/e bull enter her MMMmmmmmmm!!"
Fair play mate. Sounds great and she look delightful. J

"We started after I caught her cheating! strange but true, for some reason once I got over the pain I started to get very erotic thoughts about her being fucked by another guy. Hardest part was getting her to believe thats what I wanted, now she (we) enjoys MMF sessions on a regular basis. My biggest turn on is watching a w/e bull enter her MMMmmmmmmm!!"

can understand your liking here too.

Glasgow

Nice , lol so funny I posted this so long ago , weird that it's jumped back up

By *unwithus2.Couple  over a year ago

south kent

We started 25 years ago, we talked about it to start with then we decided to join various sites,

we eventually found the right guy which became her fuck buddy long time,

he use to text me while i was at work telling me, he was coming round this evening to use and fuck her,as i watched her being used

as i sipped my coffee spitting my coffee out as i read the text, lol

he use to tell me what he wanted her to wear,for me to pass on to her, little did i know he had already text her what his intentions was, and what he wanted her to wear,

but watching her get ready for him was overly exciting for me to watch just like any man would with their wife's

without saying a word to me,

she use to make it obvious to me she was getting ready to be used and fucked by her fuck buddy,

her hair was all in place makeup on, her leather collar with fuck me on round her neck, skirt adjusted to reveal as much leg as possible, & a see through top that was sheer & revealing ready for her to be used by him, tits hanging out for him to see.

for me knowing she was ready and waiting to be fuck by her fuck buddy,was immense

it went from strength to strength,

now i leave them to their own desires i watch them enjoy themselves,

i agree with ery guy that its a massive turn on watching the wife have fun with another guy.

"We started after I caught her cheating! strange but true, for some reason once I got over the pain I started to get very erotic thoughts about her being fucked by another guy. Hardest part was getting her to believe thats what I wanted, now she (we) enjoys MMF sessions on a regular basis. My biggest turn on is watching a w/e bull enter her MMMmmmmmmm!!

can understand your liking here too. "

I always found her cheating hot, admitted it turned me on about a year ago.

» Add a new message to this topic