FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > titty elbow

titty elbow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently returned from hol n whilst sat next arandom cpl.my arm occass brushed the lady s ample breast.later whilst aslleep we had became quite together.as i awoke n stretched u realised the back of my hand was up against her breast i moved it away a little only for her to lean closer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can anyone translate im ffffcked if i know what he means

With this got a stirring in my lloins.this continued for a minute or so.then i strechted and awoke and said sorry.thats ok she said n smiled anyone else had any enconters like this

I'm not sure but I think OP was cage fighting UFC style with someone's wife and a titty elbow move was involved...

I know I will get pelters for this but come on people, try and remember your school days! Capital letters at the beginning of a sentence and finger spaces between words. Sorry having to decipher crap like this turns me off.

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

Maybe I can understand what the Op was getting at.

In my student days I used National Express alot and once had to run to just catch it. I sat in the only available seat right next to a lady of, shall we say, mature years. Glancing at her in greeting I couldn't help noticing a rather satisfied expression on her face and wondered if the lady might have been remembering when she had a breathless young man so close beside her.

'gave me a little 'boost' aswell.

Cheers,was posted shortly after a flight from usa,then 2 hour dríve so a little tiredness was kicking in,chill máte unless your an english teacher

"Cheers,was posted shortly after a flight from usa,then 2 hour dríve so a little tiredness was kicking in,chill máte unless your an english teacher "

I think you will find its "you're"....sorry mate only winding you up.ha

» Add a new message to this topic