FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Woman I meet. True. Advice please

Woman I meet. True. Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agic wand OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

Ok. So over a year ago I met a women of here. We had fun a few times. She is a bit older than me but amazing in bed. Anyway we lost contact for about 6 months then she contacted me asking to meet. Which I did. Went around her house an spoke over a coffee. She had come off the site and said it wasn't for her.

So one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. What was amazing. We had a chat and become so called fb. We meet sort of once a month for fun.

So I know she is on a dating site and told me about some of her dates she has been on. She said none of them was for her. So no sex ect.

She is about 29 years older than me and knows it will be no more than what is happening at the moment.

But this is the big bit......

I want to ask her if she would come back on the site with me as a couple of fb for meets.

How do I ask her this. Or shouldn't I???

Bearing in mind she has been on the site before and she goes on dates from a dating site.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

harrow

[Removed by poster at 13/06/15 16:24:45]

harrow

"Ok. So over a year ago I met a women of here. We had fun a few times. She is a bit older than me but amazing in bed. Anyway we lost contact for about 6 months then she contacted me asking to meet. Which I did. Went around her house an spoke over a coffee. She had come off the site and said it wasn't for her.

Oh and I forgot to add. She knows I'm still on here chatting but don't know I still meet on here.

So one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. What was amazing. We had a chat and become so called fb. We meet sort of once a month for fun.

So I know she is on a dating site and told me about some of her dates she has been on. She said none of them was for her. So no sex ect.

She is about 29 years older than me and knows it will be no more than what is happening at the moment.

I want to ask her if she would come back on the site with me as a couple of fb for meets.

Bearing in mind she has been on the site before and she goes on dates from a dating site.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks"

Oh and I forgot to add she knows I'm still on here chatting but don't know I still meet

harrow

"Ok. So over a year ago I met a women of here. We had fun a few times. She is a bit older than me but amazing in bed. Anyway we lost contact for about 6 months then she contacted me asking to meet. Which I did. Went around her house an spoke over a coffee. She had come off the site and said it wasn't for her.

Oh and I forgot to add. She knows I'm still on here chatting but don't know I still meet on here.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Oh and I forgot to add she knows I'm still on here chatting but don't know I still meet "

20 years older. Not 29

By *oetic licenceCouple  over a year ago

Matlock

Just ask Her. She might enjoy it and if not nothing lost. She may have come off due to being nervous about meets

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

It looks as though your older lady friend already has this attitude to fabs.

In your chat over coffee you already have touched what you want from each other on this site. Now it would be a good idea for you to have a frank discussion. It might open up new dimensions for your relationship with her.

Best wishes

harrow

"It looks as though your older lady friend already has this attitude to fabs.

In your chat over coffee you already have touched what you want from each other on this site. Now it would be a good idea for you to have a frank discussion. It might open up new dimensions for your relationship with her.

The

Best wishes"

I could do. I just don't want her to feel like I'm pushing her into anything. She did have a few meets on here when she was a member

» Add a new message to this topic