FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Older woman, younger man

Older woman, younger man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yceloon OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

A woman in say her 30's or 40's who wants some 18-21year old to satisfy her......

Those women in Fab who have sampled this; how did you feel when you were being serviced by somebody so young?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Just love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many years ago while I was in Cupids with my fbuddy at the time I watched a young guy..early 20s..well toned body...6ft tall fucking a stunning looking 60 year old woman as she laid on her back...knees wide and upto her shoulders ..she was also holding the hand of her naked husband as he looked on....

It was one of the horniest sights ive ever seen....

He fucked her for about 20 mins and gave her the fucking she so desperately wanted...

By *angersgaloreCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire/Warwickshire border

Fantastic, a huge turn on to know someone so young wants to fuck you. Also great stamina and quick to repeat!

Would recommend!

Conversation can be a little tricky, but who cares when you are sucking and fucking.

Mmmm mmmm mmmm !

Loved it when I was younger . I was taught so much about sex from older women . Now it's the other way round , I like taking younger women under my wing and teaching them what I know

By *ussdonCouple  over a year ago

derbyshire

mmmm sounds fun to me

"mmmm sounds fun to me "

Wouldn't mind having fun with you 2

We met a young guy on weekend away, early 20s, wife is late 40s, he had her on her back fuckin her I was lying next to her talking and kissing her, to see and hear her being fucked by this young guy was mind blowing, she absolutely loved it. He shot his load was then ready to go again very quickly after.

[Removed by poster at 12/08/15 07:22:38]

"We met a young guy on weekend away, early 20s, wife is late 40s, he had her on her back fuckin her I was lying next to her talking and kissing her, to see and hear her being fucked by this young guy was mind blowing, she absolutely loved it. He shot his load was then ready to go again very quickly after.

"

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Its so horny and its flattering knowing someone so young finds you sexy and attractive some even look at you like you can teach them and are all knowing or something....

I've met guys younger than myself on here, and they are jet amazing and without sounding rude but can also be alot less rude and arrogant as the guys the same age or older than me....

I have always enjoyed sex with older women since my 20s. I actively seek out older woman and prefer the sexual experience compared to younger woman because I enjoy the fact older woman know what they like, are more attentive, have the experience and bedroom knowledge. But mostly I am attracted to an older woman's body. I love a woman with curvys. X

Wife used to love younger guys, always instantly hard.

I've only been fucking guys under 23 for about 2 years now, I wouldn't have it any otherway and my hubby loves to watch a young guy service me x

I'm 57 now but I still prefer younger men. Those in mid to late 20s are pretty damned good I must say. Just love the funny convos and good attitude. Long may it last!

It is my dream.

I want a 40/50s woman who wants fuck me...

"I've only been fucking guys under 23 for about 2 years now, I wouldn't have it any otherway and my hubby loves to watch a young guy service me x"

Fucking an older woman as her husband watches has been a fairly new step for me but it has been the most sexually thrilling experience of my life so far. I just love servicing a woman now knowing her husband is watching and wanking away.

By *yceloon OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

and what thoughts go through a woman's mind when she is about to fuck a very young guy when she sees a huge cock hove into view?

» Add a new message to this topic