FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hubby inserting another guys cock into his wife?

Hubby inserting another guys cock into his wife?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ast_jj OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Would love to hear from couples or guys who have done this or are interested in doing it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"Would love to hear from couples or guys who have done this or are interested in doing it.

"

Tried it once as our guest seemed to be having problems, he immediately went soft and play faltered.

Seems his problem was my presence.

Dublin and London

"Would love to hear from couples or guys who have done this or are interested in doing it.

Tried it once as our guest seemed to be having problems, he immediately went soft and play faltered.

Seems his problem was my presence. "

oh not good. Did you try sucking him to get it hard?

Kinross

No, neither he nor I were into that.

We made do with him sucking her boobs and giving her an excellent fingering (she said he was very good with his fingers).

When he had joined us in bed I thought he was holding back as he made little move (or so I thought), I suckled and caressed her. It was only when I put my hand down to her pussy did I discover his hand already there.

By *raleebiMan  over a year ago

tralee

Done this with my gf and my best mate was unreal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done this several times, also get Liz in doggy so I can lick her clit as other man is fucking her and watching creampie after is great closeup

I would love to try that

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I had this done to me,I was fucking my mates wife she was on top and my mate was watching us,and as you co I slipped out and he put it back in very nice of him too help.

interested in doing this

By *ealgentMan  over a year ago

Penistone near Barnsley

My wife was on top and astride a male friend of ours kissing him and he was playing with her tits. I was between his legs sucking him and fingering her then after a while I guided his cock into her. She was so turned on she came straight away and gushed over him.

By *azzyxMan  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

yes have done this with a couple, the husband liked to just watch however after we had met a few times i decided to me cheeky and ask him if he would do me a favor and cover me up with the condom and guide me in... His hands were shaking however afterwards he thanked me and said he really enjoyed doing this

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Have done this a lot. Slut always asks me to suck the guys cock hard as she watches then bends over and has me insert the guys cock in her. Sometimes get to lie under her and watch the cock pounding in and out of her pussy

Was seeing a couple from Alfreton for quite some time and would often have him guiding me in to his wife and enjoy the view as he took pics and filmed us

Have played with several couples, always ensure both parties feel included and enjoy. When the male half is watching and seems very interested take the chance of telling him to come over and use my cock to tease his partner and when he thinks she is ready to spread her lips and guide me in. Seems like the female enjoys it just as much as her partner.

By *ussiesCouple  over a year ago

gwent

The main reason we prefer to meet bi guys/couples, because it's more fun helping guide a fat cock up my wife, making sure it's in, and feeling him throb as he's pumping sperm up her womb, as he pulls out, rub the drips over his bellend,

By *icarage ManMan  over a year ago

South Shields

I used to play with a married couple,

I am not bi, but had no problem in making sure his hard cock made connection with his wife's beautiful wet cunt

A few times he came out as I was fucking her mouth, I just grabbed it and made sure her pleasure was maximised

My son and sister are gay, so very open in relation to body parts and what they can do

Michael

South Shields

"Have done this a lot. Slut always asks me to suck the guys cock hard as she watches then bends over and has me insert the guys cock in her. Sometimes get to lie under her and watch the cock pounding in and out of her pussy "

Would love you to insert my cock into Slut,

Am in Wallsend a lot

South Shields

"The main reason we prefer to meet bi guys/couples, because it's more fun helping guide a fat cock up my wife, making sure it's in, and feeling him throb as he's pumping sperm up her womb, as he pulls out, rub the drips over his bellend, "

Your wife has a beautiful lady garden going on there.

My cock has risen.

Michael x

By *exywoman77Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Yeah we've done this a cpl of times , so horny

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

very horny doing this,

Dublin and London

Sounds like there are plenty who like doing this. Any of you guys give it a suck before you insert it? Maybe some guys who thought they were straight but got so turned on decided they had to suck his cock before it went inside his wife?

"Sounds like there are plenty who like doing this. Any of you guys give it a suck before you insert it? Maybe some guys who thought they were straight but got so turned on decided they had to suck his cock before it went inside his wife? "

Sucking before and afterwards is very very good. Such a turn on guiding a cock into your wife's pussy.

By *cissorhands124Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

Used to meet an Indian couple, she loved it up her arse, he would suck me first then guide it up her arse, she was so sexy, fantastic tits n nipples. Where are they now?

Had this done lots of times, very often when the guy guides your cock in they often stay there and watch closely as my cock slips in and out, had guys play with her clit and "accidentally" lick my cock and balls, one couple I see regularly the guy always licks her pussy juices off my cock before wanking me off all over her tits then licking my cum off her before they kiss, very horny, I'm not gay and never considered myself bi but I do like it lol

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We love to orally share a cock then I love to open Tracey's pussy up and watch a big fat cock slide in as I tell her what a naughty girl she is

one situation that makes me stiff thinking back is a couple came over for a playdate. The guy was sat there watching as his girlfriend and I got "acquainted" and she's always had a fantasy about guys in panties.

Given that she was drop dead gorgeous I obliged of course and it wasn't long before she was spread out on the sofa with me sliding in and out of her.

after a few minutes I'd slipped out and as I reached down to push back in she help my hand, looked over my shoulder as said "a little help?"

well the next thing i felt was being guided back in, whilst being told how good the view was down there...

Would love to be in a situation where another man helped me. The thought of him either sucking or playing with my cock before it goes into a nice wet pussy sounds amazing.

"The main reason we prefer to meet bi guys/couples, because it's more fun helping guide a fat cock up my wife, making sure it's in, and feeling him throb as he's pumping sperm up her womb, as he pulls out, rub the drips over his bellend, "

is that the safe sex part of your profile?????

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

We like love that too, I love licking her clit and watching a hard cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy

By *wing399Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Have done this a lot. Slut always asks me to suck the guys cock hard as she watches then bends over and has me insert the guys cock in her. Sometimes get to lie under her and watch the cock pounding in and out of her pussy "

I'm interested in fucking a Hotwife while her hubby watches or helps

By *anmjmosesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

This unexpectedly happened when I was playing with a woman in a club. Don't know if it was the situationof another man handling my manhood, but it totally threw me. Not sure if that is for me. Done mfm before. And been fine. Doing a double vag pen was suggested to me but after the man handling situ, not sure that would be for me either

"Done this several times, also get Liz in doggy so I can lick her clit as other man is fucking her and watching creampie after is great closeup "

Mmmmmmm lush

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I've done this with several guys and had it done to me a few times.Love it either way...

Mike

Absolutely my dream scenario xx

By *isFabMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah I've done this ...Love it had the guys cock in my hand stroking him as I guided him inside his wife carried on rubbing his cock as he pounded his wife rubbing her clit as well, taking his cock out at times and sucking her juice off his cock

"Yeah I've done this ...Love it had the guys cock in my hand stroking him as I guided him inside his wife carried on rubbing his cock as he pounded his wife rubbing her clit as well, taking his cock out at times and sucking her juice off his cock "

mmmm I wish

Dublin and London

"Yeah I've done this ...Love it had the guys cock in my hand stroking him as I guided him inside his wife carried on rubbing his cock as he pounded his wife rubbing her clit as well, taking his cock out at times and sucking her juice off his cock

mmmm I wish "

Is it on the to do list then?

Glasgow

Me too ..very nice x shame your far away x

Glasgow

Its ticked off

By *otchoc69Man  over a year ago

london

Yes that's just how I had my first experience, I just couldn't resist the urge. And I'm so glad I did

By *nowwhitePrincecharmingCouple  over a year ago

northampton

This sounds hot!! Mmmm I'll have to sweet talk prince charming to help

This is for sure on my list, some of these replies are so hot. Would love to be on the giving or receiving end

Dublin and London

"This sounds hot!! Mmmm I'll have to sweet talk prince charming to help "
Next time I'm in Northampton I could help ye with this! Lol

reading

its not just about putting he guys cock in to the wife, but what about putting the condom on first now thats kinky

By *oanlovesitMan  over a year ago

Brompton, Northallerton

even hornier if its another woman inserting your cock into that waiting pussy 3sums great x

Dublin and London

"its not just about putting he guys cock in to the wife, but what about putting the condom on first now thats kinky"
Absolutely! That's certainly kinky and probably more in the cuckold sphere.

Would try this pm us haha

Note to self...must try this when next with couple.

"its not just about putting he guys cock in to the wife, but what about putting the condom on first now thats kinky"

what about the cuck having to put the used condom on himself after the bull has emptied himself into it?

By *taceylacyCouple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Yes please

I have put another guys cock into his wife's cunt

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Not as kinky as taking it straight off again.

I have been under a couple doing this several times, it's great when the man pops his cock out every so often so I can suck the ladies cunt cream off it!

reading

"its not just about putting he guys cock in to the wife, but what about putting the condom on first now thats kinkyAbsolutely! That's certainly kinky and probably more in the cuckold sphere. "

and putting another guys cock into your wife is not cuckold, in my book its very cuck

reading

"its not just about putting he guys cock in to the wife, but what about putting the condom on first now thats kinky

what about the cuck having to put the used condom on himself after the bull has emptied himself into it?"

can be taken of after aswell

Fucking awesome! Wish u was near me!

By *arandmal125Couple  over a year ago

gloucester

Never put a condom on a guy but have inserted a few cocks into Sar.

Dublin and London

"its not just about putting he guys cock in to the wife, but what about putting the condom on first now thats kinkyAbsolutely! That's certainly kinky and probably more in the cuckold sphere.

and putting another guys cock into your wife is not cuckold, in my book its very cuck"

It can be cuckold certainly but it could just be an open minded Bi meet, while putting the condom on is certainly a cuckold task.

Used to do this with my ex-wife, loved seeing her fucked and she certainly loved getting fucked. We too usually met bi guys as she liked watching me play with them, get them good and hard ready for her. Loved licking his cock clean after and then when I had sloppy seconds him cleaning mine and his cum off my cock.

Love to help out any couples that want this

I've done this on, eh 1 or 2 occassions

Absolutely love this. Any interested couples nearby I am but a message away

By *mbisextrousCouple  over a year ago

Manchester/Glossop

Would love this both are fantasy xx

Me and my gf went to meet a bi guy for some afternoon fun, this guy we have met a few times now. After we had sucked each other while gf watched us then I watched her while she sucked his throbbing cock. She got into 69 with her on top of me and while she was taking me deep threat I opened up her pussy lips while he pushed his cock into her, then he would pull it out so I could suck her juice of his cock. It was fantastic watching him fuck her juice pussy then when he shot his load up her he pulled out so I could suck him clean. Then gf sat on my face and made me lick her clean while he got down between my legs and sucked me offf. Mmmm what a lovely afternoon.

Wow

By *mbisextrousCouple  over a year ago

Manchester/Glossop

A couple I meet like to do this. Althoughwe are all straight the husband and wife like my cock inserted into her by hubby. It fine by me ! Lol

i would love to try that on my gf guide a big cock to in her wide open pussy

Id be happy just to watch. Find that such a turn on.

"We love to orally share a cock then I love to open Tracey's pussy up and watch a big fat cock slide in as I tell her what a naughty girl she is "

"We love to orally share a cock then I love to open Tracey's pussy up and watch a big fat cock slide in as I tell her what a naughty girl she is "

I've inserted jays cock into many women and it turns me on so much knowing he's fucking them and then sucking his cock after, I know it's not following the main thread but us girls get turned on by it as well, and sharing his cock during a bj and passing it to each other to suck on

Mmmm

By *achanic666Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Enjoy the guy sucking me getting me hard rolling the condom on and inserting me in the juicy pussy

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Me and my gf went to meet a bi guy for some afternoon fun, this guy we have met a few times now. After we had sucked each other while gf watched us then I watched her while she sucked his throbbing cock. She got into 69 with her on top of me and while she was taking me deep threat I opened up her pussy lips while he pushed his cock into her, then he would pull it out so I could suck her juice of his cock. It was fantastic watching him fuck her juice pussy then when he shot his load up her he pulled out so I could suck him clean. Then gf sat on my face and made me lick her clean while he got down between my legs and sucked me offf. Mmmm what a lovely afternoon.

"

Mmm, lovely. This is exactly what I want to do with a horny, willing couple

Done this many times, we added it to our profile to out the guys that are only interested in getting into wife's knickers,had to many meets when hubby has felt uncomfortable because the other guy freezes when he gets involved, but beforehand they say their up for a 3 some,

...er no their not, they just want a fuck, hubby doesnt fancy guys but likes to feed his hotwife cock, more of a cuck thing,

Done it with a couple on Saturday... he put me in on a couple of occasions and he and his wife loved it....i wasnt complaining either

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Can't beat it

Have had the hubby put my cock in his partner, then rim me as we fucked.

And different guy wank me off into my ex's mouth

Anyone in South Wales into this message me!!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Indulged in this quite a bit on my last bi mmf meet

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

I will have to try that on our next mmf meet

Dublin and London

"I will have to try that on our next mmf meet "

Kinross

Seems his problem was my presence. "

Someone asked for more details, this was what I sent him - thought other might be interested.

I think having another male (me) present put him off and he was too anxious to be able to maintain an erection, especially after I had held his cock and tried to guide him in - freaked a bit and made him uncomfortable I'm guessing.

He was able to kiss, fondle and make her cum with his fingers.

He spent the whole night in bed with us. It looked like there was some fumbling going on under the sheets in the morning as I got the kids ready for school, l kept looking in on them, they seemed frisky - I did not want to miss any action, but I had to walk the kids to school, leaving them still in our bed together.

did this on recent meet was pumping the wife hard and fast and in height of passion popped out good job hubby was there to insert me deep back in her sweet pussy

» Add a new message to this topic