FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Weekend getaway for my wife and my mate

Weekend getaway for my wife and my mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ork norries OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cork

This is kind of a continuation from my previous story "when the campers rocking"

6 months had past since the night my workmate/cycle partner dave had had his wicked way with my wife steph and it still made us very horny in bed.. reminiscing about it and steph going through the details of when they were alone together... she was expressing desires of doing it sgain and so was i but the subject was hard to bring up with dave... we hadnt spoke about it since it happened.. we were in the canteen in work one day and dave was on about a family wedding he had coming up that was in spain.. he is originally from dublin but came to cork years ago for his wife (now separated). He was dreading going over there alone to all the usual questions from family... i jokingly said take steph she loves the sun. Dave looked at me half serious saying i would love to.. we both kind of laughed nervously tip toeing around what happened 6 months previous.. i went home that night and was talking to steph and told her the conversation.. she was very unsure but said she wluld be up for it if i was ok with it.. but separate rooms is a must... i text dave and said "mentioned our convo to steph and she said she would love to accompany u Spain if your syill looking for a partner.. obv in a friendly capacity lol" my heart was racing waiting for a reply, had i overstepped the boundaries?? Finally the reply came.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more

By *enuine and hornyMan  over a year ago

gwynedd

love your story , best I've read. and love your pics too , mrs looks stunning

By *imon 2kMan  over a year ago

city

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

More please

More

Can't stop there...more please

Cork

Sorry for the delay... so the reply came back from dave saying "id love to take steph if everyone is cool with it. Cant promise it will be just friendly tho lol"

Me and steph had a good chat about it and it was decided that she would go.. i cannot explain the feeling i had in the days leading up to their departure it was like a nervous anyicipation mixed with worry and extreme horniness... i must have fucked her 15 times in 4 days. Steph constantly telling me what she was going to do with dave.. since the campervan she has particularly enjoyed having anal sex which is music to my ears.. finally the morning of the flight comes.. steph had her waxing and her nails and her tan done and she looked amazing. Dave arrived at the door to collect her in a cab he could barely look me in the eye (prob thinking of the filthy things he was going to do to my wife) but i told him to relax and look after her.. and as he was just bringing the bags out i whispered to him "anything goes".. steph came downstairs in a little summer dress and looked anazing.. she told me she would text me the updates as they happen and my cock nearly broke the buttons in my jeans... i kissed her goodbye and sent her on her way with another man...

I went in and sat down to my breakfast pondering weather or not i had done the right thing when a picture message cane through to my phone. Dave and steph in tbe back of the cab her litthe skirt pulled up and daves fingers inside her gstring and inside her pussy...

Dirty bastard didnt waste any time i thought to myself.. time for my first wank....

By *un for 2Couple  over a year ago

The West

Love the story

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Exciting

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

More please....

By *ikeKateCouple  over a year ago

Rochestown

super horny story thx x

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Brilliant more please

By *reddiebearMan  over a year ago

keighley

Cant wait for of this, the first story had me wanking myself off

Cork

So as i was upstairs stroking away another pic came through. They were up in the bar in airport and her foot was on his crotch. (Obviously playing footsie) and he had a massive bulge.. he really is well endowed and thinking of the pounding steph was going yo get over the three days made me cum hard... she text and told me she would ring me when she landed. This was a kind of torture that i did not anticipate.. there was obviously going to be hours and hours of no contact which would drive me crazy. In my mind it was going to be horny details all the time but i was goi g to have to fill the time so off to the gym i went..

2 texts on my phone when i finished the gym.. "just landed 30 degrees" and "cant wait to get to hotel room". So obviously there was dome horny chat on the plane. I told her to face time me later cause i wanted to see her in her bikini..

Another hour of silence when finally the phone buzzed.. "just in room now dave gone to get some beers for the room when he comes back im going to be waiting naked" then a pic came through of steph standing in the room naked...

Shaved and tanned and looking beautiful i hope dave appreciates this but its cerrainly making me horny as hell. Time for my second wank.....

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Great to see this continue

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Wow ,great , can't wait for the next stage

Jonny

keep going

Gloucester

Great keep going for us

Cork

So i wait and wait and wait.. i try to watch some telly but my mind is racing too much.... i want to know whats happening so bad but i dont want to ring her as i dont want to be checking up. 4 long hours pass by ehen my phone buzzes.

"Down by the pool now. Great afternoon of pure passion im starting to miss you a bit... this is what happened.. he came back and i was lying on the bed naked... ice officially broken.. he came over and immediately started to lick my pussy.. he was quite good at oral (not as good as you) he was tweeking my nipples too which i loved and i was talking dirty to him telling him that i was his slave for the next few days.. he turned me around then and started to fuck me from behind which made me cum quickly.. he then took his cock out and made ne lick my cum off his cock before fucking me again... he made me sit up on the bed and made me suck him as he was close to cumming and made me swallow hus full load... he likes that... i do too... his cock is soo big. We had a little nap then naked in each others arms.. had sex when we woke but it was more passionate loads of kissing and both cumming at the same time.. no anal yet ..

So we are at the pool now and dave reckons i should go topless to showoff my boobs what do you think"??

My heart is racing my hands are shaking i think im jealous but my cock is like a rock. I want to fuck steph but will have to wait 3 days to do it.... i tell her to go topless and send me a pic... then i head up for wank number 3

By * dubzMan  over a year ago

nrt wicklow

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Cork

So a pic comes through obviously taken with a selfie stick of dave lying on a sun lounger and steph lying back on him with her silver bikini bottoms (bikini pic in our pics) on only. Dave cupping her bare breast for the pic. Lots and lots of people in the backround... so my wife and friend are lying around a pool drinking cocktails with loads of people around and im stuck at home with my cock in my hand.

Time to get pro active ring the lads and go out for a few friday afternoon pints... so when im out we are having a laugh and getting a little tipsy but my mind is always steph and what she is doing.. its roughly 8 o clock and i get a call from steph.. she is just leaving the room after getting ready and is going down to meet him. Had sex when they went up to get ready and he went down for a pint to the hotel bar.. pretty standard stuff. She loves how big his cock is but he still has not gone near her ass..

"A surprising little development tho is that a barman started his shift at 5 and immediately has been giving me alot of attention. He keeps bringing me new cocktails and is staying extra long for little chats.. i dont see him doing it to anybody else and he has told dave that im a very sexy lady. Dave has been chatting and laughing with him at the bar quite a bit too and is finding it harder and harder to hide the bulge in his shorts"

Im a little d*unk listening to this and i dont kniw how to feel about it but my cock feels hard.. i obviously know what dave is talking to the barman about as i have encountered spanish barmen checking out my sexy topless wife before.. so i tell steph i love her and to enjoy her night and dont worry about a thing back here. But i ask her to get dave to ring me asap...

horny ,keep going

Great story. Very lucky friend.

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Its got even better

By *raleebiMan  over a year ago

tralee

Amazing

Gloucester

Love it making me hard reading this

Fuck so hard wanking reading this need more xxx

Great story

By *iffraffMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmm

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *lackburn_guyMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Cork

So ten minutes later my phone rings and its dave on the other end sounding sheepish... i tell him to relax and ask how he is getting on. He is having a great time and thanks me again for all of this. The wedding is tomorrow so they are going to have an early night tonight maybe just a couple of drinks at the hotel bar..

That brings me to the reason i wanted to talk to ya, "whats the story with the barman? Steph reckons he is trying it on a bit with her. Do u reckon he is interested??" To which dave replies "ah come on man of course he is steph is the best looking girl here and she is wearing next to nothing and drinking coctails and being very flirty. He is only 18 with hormones running wild for god sake, he told me while ago that my wife was very beautiful and i was very lucky man i didnt correct him"

Jesus my cock was rock solid listening to this and i couldnt believe what i was about to say but i went for it..

"Dave u think u could get him back to yer room afterwards? U have my full permission to try it" dave was shocked but said he would be lying if he hadnt thought about it while the young barman was so obviously checking her out... i told dave tho that i would have to see this, he would have to set his phone up on the dresser and face time me cause there is no way i could leave this to my imagination to which he agreed... he said the barman might not be up for it but if he is he will text me straight away... but only if steph wanted to.. i think i knew the answer to that question already..

horny

By *orkizCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Wow this is one hot story

Gloucester

Cork

Text from dave... " steph seemed a bit nervous at first but as the cocktails are going down she is getting a bit more flirty with him. Ill keep ya posted" i tell him to go on the gin and tonics that always gets her legs open...

Another text from dave "you were right about the gin and tonics i have her knickers in my pocket and she is wearing a short dress. Barman is after catching a good few glimpses of her pussy already. I think this will actually happen jesus she is soo slutty tonight"

The gin and tonics never fail i tell dave to make sure he face times me if it does happen.. anyway its getting late and im feeling sleepy and at some point i drift off. Ah well it was prob a step to far... at around 3.00 am i wake to my phone ringing. I cant believe its face time.. my hands can barely answer it with excitment. Its just dave and steph the room is well lit my heart sinks a little but ill enjoy watching them dave sounds excited. He says that ortiz is going to come up in a minute if he doesnt bottle it. Dave is just setting up the phone cause he doesnt want ortiz to know we are watching... omg this is unreal. Steph cant keep her clothes on or her hands off dave but he keeps her calm til ortiz knocks at the door. Is this really happening i feel like a peeping tom. I have a great view just please please dont turn off the light...

neath

Nice

Awesome

Great story love it

Loving this xx

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Amazing

Awesome

Cork

The light stays on thank god and i have a great view from on top of the dresser. Ortiz comes in and has a bottle of gin and a few bottles of tonic. The kid learns quickly. Dave starts to make the drinks and ortiz sits on the bed opposite steph. She walks over to him and stands in front of him. He starts to rub up her legs under her skirt and on to her ass... he looks to dave for permission and dave waves thats ok. I feel like shouting hey its me that gives permission but i stay quiet..

I can see her squirm as his hands move around to her pussy and she moves closer to him with her tits in his face.. she starts to kiss him very passionately. Dave takes a seat and watches he likes to watch steph too. This feels so naughty me watching my wife who is on a dirty weekend with my friend who is sitting in a chair watching her slutting herself to the 18 year old barman...

She moves down and unzips his pants and pulls it down his cock springs out and OMG its bigger than daves (from where im sitting anyway) steph kneels down and starts to suck it furiously i can see dave giving me a thumbs up and i laugh out loud but luckily nobody hears me.. she is licking his balls and sucking furiously on the head of his cock and the young man cannot contain himself and cums after 60 seconds a huge load all over stephs face and in her mouth and on to her dress.. she wasnt expecting it snd ortiz looks a little embarrased.

Dave steps in quickly to spare his blushes and takes off her dress.. there is a double and a single bed next to each other with a gap between. Ortiz is sitting on the single bed dave sits on the double facing ortiz. He has his cock out and he gets steph to sit on his cock but she is facing ortiz too. She is riding up and down on his cock very slowly but staring at ortiz. Her face is so close to him she can almost kiss him but if she leans over a little further she can take his cock in her mouth again. Her tits are bouncing beautifully and ortiz starts to squeeze her nipples (she loves this) she starts to ride dave a little quicker and i can see that she is close to cumming and ortiz is now fully hard again and his cock looks massive.. her 2 hands are on his cock and dave is now riding her hard she is screaming now in delight but she is screaming my name. She cums hard and collapses forward on to ortiz lap and dave collapses backward on to the double bed. I look down and realise im after cumming all over myself and i dont even think i was wanking...

Dave gets up and says to ortiz "tonights your lucky night, have you ever tried anal??"

I have never seen a young man look so happy........

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

brilliant more please

Gloucester

Love it sounds a nice Break away

By *ovaguy1Man  over a year ago

Chippenham

Wow such a horny story

By *edseethruMan  over a year ago

douglas

Great story , keep the updates coming ..holiday sex is just the best

very nice mmmm more please xa

By *ndytheStalkerMan  over a year ago

Bi cester

Great story. Cock in hand wanking furiously.

neath

Nice

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

More please...

Looking forward to hearing more

Cork

So dave is up and making some gins and steph is up aswell looking for something while ortiz is sitting on the bed with a raging horn trying to hide it a bit feeling a little awkward i suppose. I text daves mobile (face timing on the tablets) saying "make that little slut an obediant little cum bucket" he smiles and winks in to the tablet.. he pushes steplh on to the bed and says suck his cock u whore.

Steph looks shocked but does as he says.. ortiz is gaining confidence now and he starts to fuck her mouth and is kind of spanking her tits from the side. Dave is spanking her ass saying "your going to let ortiz fuck your ass" and "your ass better take all his 18 year old cock"

Steph pulls away and walks toward the wardrobe. Oh no we have pushed her too far. Dave and ortiz look worried and im shitting myself but steph pulls out something from her bag... its s bottle of lube. The dirty bitch actually brought lube predicting she was going to take it up the ass and she was going to need it for daves big cock and now ortiz even bigger one....

Dave ever the thoughtful friend positioned steph perfectly so i could see her ass was kind of diagonally facing me so whe she bent over i could see her bum perfectly but he didnt block it when he came behind her. Ortiz came behind her with his massive cock while dave went up by her head. Dave leaned over and started massaging the lube in to her ass hole then dave tolk ortiz cock and guided it up her ass. It looked so tight i thought to myself this will never happen but her willing ass spread around his thick cock. I would haved loved to see her expression but i cant have it all. Dave was standing in front of her but he leaned over her and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart to give me an even better view. This was too much for me and i exploded again all over myself.

Im 500 miles away and im watching my friend pulling the cheeks of my wifes ass apart so i can have a better view of an 18 year old slide his cock in and out of her ass.. isnt technology great.

The pain factor is gone now and replaced by pure pleasure as i can hear steph saying faster faster.... she us rubbing her own clit now so dave the gent lies down under her and takes over with his mouth.. ortiz is giving the length of his cock to her ass and is about to cum judging by his face but so is she and eventually she screams and squirts all over dave and really gushes her knees are buckling inwards and with a final thrust ortiz burries his load deep in to stephs ass... he pulls out and goes to the bed but she stays where she is with her ass facing the screen long enough for me to see his sperm seeping out of her ass.... a sight that will stay with me for a long long time

Hot stuff

limerick

Newtownards

This is ??

lucky bastard

Gloucester

That's a good weekend away by the sounds of this

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Hmmm could do with a horny weekend away

By *ittleman300Man  over a year ago

tralee

Amazing, what a story

[Removed by poster at 29/05/17 03:39:40]

Would love this to happen to Jill again , did it a few years ago and it was horny as hell receiving pictures and videos whilst they was away for the night in Birmingham

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Ohh wow

Cork

So they are finished for the kight and say their goodbyes to ortiz.. steph looks totally spent and satisified and dave is grinning from ear to ear..

They get in to bed naked together and leave me watching... kissing and cuddling under the blankets like a normal couple kind of makes me a little jealous but thats what i signed up for.. its not long before i drift off but i think i could make them out having sex yet again under the covers before i eventually fell asleep..

The next day was the day of the wedding so i didnt hear much from them as they were do busy but i had many wanks thinking of the filth that gone on the night before... got a couple of pics from steph who looked unreal in a little peach dress with cleavage on show. Then at around 7 that night a selfie came through of steph and dave with ortiz huddled in.. with a message underneath it saying can feel their 2 cocks prodding me..

I stayed in that night as i wasnt great company (distracted as one might expect) anyway i was quite tired from watching steph all night the night before.. at around ten o clock i was asleep on the couch when a text woke me from steph saying "maybe more face time again tonight?" To which i replied "jesus ortiz must be a lucky guy" and she said "tonight i might try daves cousin he is flirting with me all day he lives in australia and is very hot". Who the hell is this person 6 months ago she had never even had a threesome and now she is picking men out to fuck like she is reading a menu. And none of them is me... but with all my unsure thoughts and doubts my cock was rock hard and my thumb was typing the words "go for it babe" as if they were working independantly of my body... i was wide awake now and excited.. got another text at 12 ish saying "dave is mingling with his family for ages and dan (his cousin) is looking after me he is definately getting a little reward". Im feeling naughty no so i tell her to send me a pic of dan holding your knickers.

Gloucester

This story just keeps getting better

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *akepeaceMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Great story. Lucky guy to have a wife like this.

" "

By *omox077Couple  over a year ago

grays

Love this so so hot.

This is a fantastic read...

What happened next

Newtownards

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great read. Well done x

Cork

The pic comes through a little after 1 in the morning and its of dan this new mystery man from oz holding her knickers under the table.. there is a visible wet patch in them... and im thinking to myself how far have they gone already and where the hell is dave. Is he playing fast and loose with my wife after i laid my trust in him or is this part of the whole experience... im feeling a little distespected so i text dave "whats going on steph is flirting with some other guy, she said your not around".. i didnt want to come on all authoritive and posessive but he should be looking after her. Got a reply almost immediately from him "she told me to make myself scarce as she fancies my cousin and really wants him back in our room tonight. She said everything was cool with you?"

What could i say to this i had no other option only to go with the flow so i told him to go for it...

I nodded off at around 2 ish with no other messages from them but was awoken at 4 in the morning with the beautiful sound of the face time ring tone.. unexpectedly only daves face popped up on the screen he was walking along the corridor and he was d*unk... "dave whats going on wheres steph??"

He was smiling and said she disappeared with dan 15 mins ago and he was going to our room to look for them now and wanted me to join him...

neath

Nice

good girl ,

Newtownards

Cork

If im honest this right here was the most intense feeling of my swinging life.. me and dave (kind of) on the hunt to find my wife who ducked off with a guy at a wedding... trying to catch her doing something wrong... a kind of cheating in a weird sense i know but there was no permission or green light given to go off for a one on one... dave was showing me everything he was seeing as he had the camera pointing outwards as he strode up the corridor. Left at the end of the corridor and another long corridor.. i knew their room was 435 we were at 420.. i couldnt hold my excitment/nerves.. he got to the door and made a bit of a production of putting the card key in to the slot HURRY UP i shouted... the door opened and in we burst and what we saw was amazing.. steph was on her back on the bed with her legs up in a V with dan in between her legs ansolutely thrusting for all he was worth i have actually never seen more aggressive animalistic sex. Dans friend his plus 1 invite to the wedding was sitting on the chair videoing them with his pants down and stroking his rock solid cock.. should i be angry??? Hell no this was the horniest thing ive ever seen. They barely even acknowledged we were there.. and there was no way they were stopping. Steph was thrusting her hips forward to take every inch of dans cock she looked over at dave (and me via phone) and bit her lip in the sluttiest way ive ever seen and said join the party......

neath

Nice

This story just gets better

More

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Very hot

Gloucester

Mmmmmmm

Any more ??

Loving this

limerick

Holy shit

Cork

So dave propped me up on the nightstand to give me the best view and boy did i get a view. I cannot portray in words how slutty my wife was that night. It came as a huge shock as considering we are relatively new to the scene and before this weekend dave was the only person we played with.. its as if she was a huge slut locked away inside herself and i had handed her the key and sent her off. She was begging for cock and when one of the three had cum she moved her attention to the next while they got hard again.

Dave dived straight in and started to fuck her mouth while dans friend krpt videoing... dan had cum and was laying on the bed so his friend handed him the phone and started to lick her throbbing pussy where dan had just deposited his load. Dave told dan that "this slut loves it up the ass so get it ready for me" so dan started to massage his saliva in to stephs asshole. When i saw steph pushing back on to his finger that was enough for me and i came as hard as i ever had.. think it hit the ceiling..

Like seriously imagine watching a live feed of your wife (500 miles away) sucking one guys cock while another guy licks cum from her pussy while a third guy is massaging her asshole getting it ready for a pounding. Is it normal? Hell no but it sure is horny.

Dave came around the back of her and forcefully slid his cock in to her willing ass but he wasnt asking if it hurt or if it was ok he was treating her like a right little whore and encouraging the guys to do the same. The look of anguish soon turned to a look of pure lust as she told dans friend to get underneath her. She lowered herself onto his cock while dave was in her ass and after a bit of positioning they managed to get double penetration (another first). Dan at this point was hard again and trying to get his cock in to her mouth but to no avail so was wanking at the scene in front of him.. steph was moaning with pure delight and gushing all over dans friend who was loving this. She lost any muscle control of her legs but the 2 lads were holding her in position so they could keep fucking her whish only made her gush more. My last memory of that night us when dans friend and dave were close to cumming dan instructed them to pull out and "lie the whore down on the bed" the 3 guys stood over her furiously wanking having a race to cum on her face.. first dave came then dans friend then dan unloaded a huge load on to her face and tits.. they all rubbed their cum in to her then for quite some time... all i could think wayching this unfold was wait til i get u home

Dirty girl. Love it

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

More women should be like her

neath

Nice

mmm nice

Lucky Steph, this is one of my fantasy

Gloucester

Mmmmm nice

Newtownards

Very horny can I take Steph away

lucky man

limerick

Did u get her home

This is such a horny story wish id been part of the fun or even watch my wife being fucked like that, fantastic got me very horny

By *unkymale65Man  over a year ago

Worksop

Fantastic story what a lucky chappie you are. Thanks for sharing

amazing story so well written. would love this

By *irtycugarCouple  over a year ago

WORCESTER

Great story.

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

fantastic

Cork

I got her home... and she is a new woman. Alot of meets. Very free with her body. And has started to have people from fab come to outs on random evenings for random sessions

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

So so horny...brilliant story

By *edseethruMan  over a year ago

douglas

Fantastic story .. looking forward to the next instalment