FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tights

Tights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who admires the female form in tights and heels but no knickers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyuer99Man  over a year ago

PRESTON

Did a photoshoot which involved this and was very sexy, especially if there is a little arousal and a damp patch.

All pictures gratefully received

Does anybody like to cum on their partners nylon clad feet or do any women ask for their partner to cum on their feet?

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Who admires the female form in tights and heels but no knickers? "

I love it! Very, very sexy.

XX

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Massive fan of tights here x

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I love getting a dirty pair of tights wrapping them round my head with the crutch over my nose,

And have a really slow wank while sniffing the dirty crutch just heaven.

Thought we may have got some more posts on this one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just a minor point,

"Crutch",is used as a support by someone with a leg ailment.

"Crotch", is the part of the body, or underwear come together, between the legs.

"Who admires the female form in tights and heels but no knickers? "

Me me me!!! There is no greater, sexier look on a lady!

"Who admires the female form in tights and heels but no knickers?

Me me me!!! There is no greater, sexier look on a lady!"

Totally agree. Am a massive nylon fan

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

Love seeing a somthing pussy in tights

tights make the female form super sexy add heels for maximum sex appeal, but also tights on a nice shaved cock get's my vote as well. mmmm . xxx

tights are fab, nice 10 denier sheer nude or black on freshly shaved legs is one of the best feelings in the world got on sheer nude 10 denier tights the now and they feel great, everybody should try it at least once in there dull boring lives. x

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Love to wear them myself

By *winginthebridgeCouple  over a year ago

coatbridge

Me and the mrs absolutely love seamless tights, drive me mad and love her sitting opposite and showing me her pussy

Not many female contributions to this one and even less pics

"Me and the mrs absolutely love seamless tights, drive me mad and love her sitting opposite and showing me her pussy "

You are one lucky man lol

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned ripping them. I played with a mature lady recently and asked her to wear tights, no panties, and heels to bed. The sexual tension had been building for a while, before we even got to the bedroom, with a lot of dirty talk. She moved to the bedroom before me and changed into the attire I'd requested.

When she was ready she called me and as I entered the bedroom I was greeted with the sight of her lying on the bed on her back, legs spread and heels digging into the bed. Her tights were sheer black and the darker patch at her crotch betrayed just how aroused she was already. We'd discussed beforehand how she wanted to be treated ... submissively, and used hard & dirty.

I stripped and joined her on the bed, my hand drawn to her wet crotch like a magnet. She groaned with pleasure as I started fingering her through the sheer nylon of her tights. Her labia were big and squished against the crotch of her tights, but spread open to reveal her lovely big hairy cunt. I suspect she'd arranged herself like that deliberately.

She responded wonderfully to my fingers and started creaming all over my hand. She'd warned me she was a squirter so I had towels ready. The smell of her aroused vagina was fabulous as she leaked copiously. Lovely to be with such a responsive, highly sexed lady.

I couldn't put it off any longer, I had to go down on her and eat her cunt. I got between her spread thighs, found the seam of her tights, dug my fingers into the nylon and started to pull it apart. That moment of ripping her thin defence was a massive turn-on for us both, and she encouraged me to open her up and use her.

Over the next hour or so I ate her out and got her fully relaxed, ready for a slow deep fisting. I gradually worked my whole hand into her until I was in up to my wrist. She was the first woman I'd fisted without the need for additional lube, she was that wet. The sight of me using her like that, framed by her ripped tights, was unbelievably horny. She loved having her cervix gently massaged by my fingers, and squirted heavily when I told her it felt like I was "wearing" her on my hand. When she started to tire, I gently withdrew my fist and she promptly squirted again, all over me and onto the hard wood floor. The smell was out of this world.

We proceeded to fuck ourselves senseless, with her still wearing her tights, by now very ripped and laddered. Eventually I peeled them off and enjoyed the feel of her totally naked as we carried on copulating noisily.

It was an intense afternoon of sweaty, messy sex and made all the more dirty by a pair of tights she'd bought in M&S.

We've agreed to repeat it, but with tights in a nude shade next time. I'd previously dismissed tights in favour of stockings but when worn purely for sex by a woman who enjoys it raw and dirty they are a huge turn-on.

"I'm surprised no-one has mentioned ripping them. I played with a mature lady recently and asked her to wear tights, no panties, and heels to bed. The sexual tension had been building for a while, before we even got to the bedroom, with a lot of dirty talk. She moved to the bedroom before me and changed into the attire I'd requested.

When she was ready she called me and as I entered the bedroom I was greeted with the sight of her lying on the bed on her back, legs spread and heels digging into the bed. Her tights were sheer black and the darker patch at her crotch betrayed just how aroused she was already. We'd discussed beforehand how she wanted to be treated ... submissively, and used hard & dirty.

I stripped and joined her on the bed, my hand drawn to her wet crotch like a magnet. She groaned with pleasure as I started fingering her through the sheer nylon of her tights. Her labia were big and squished against the crotch of her tights, but spread open to reveal her lovely big hairy cunt. I suspect she'd arranged herself like that deliberately.

She responded wonderfully to my fingers and started creaming all over my hand. She'd warned me she was a squirter so I had towels ready. The smell of her aroused vagina was fabulous as she leaked copiously. Lovely to be with such a responsive, highly sexed lady.

I couldn't put it off any longer, I had to go down on her and eat her cunt. I got between her spread thighs, found the seam of her tights, dug my fingers into the nylon and started to pull it apart. That moment of ripping her thin defence was a massive turn-on for us both, and she encouraged me to open her up and use her.

Over the next hour or so I ate her out and got her fully relaxed, ready for a slow deep fisting. I gradually worked my whole hand into her until I was in up to my wrist. She was the first woman I'd fisted without the need for additional lube, she was that wet. The sight of me using her like that, framed by her ripped tights, was unbelievably horny. She loved having her cervix gently massaged by my fingers, and squirted heavily when I told her it felt like I was "wearing" her on my hand. When she started to tire, I gently withdrew my fist and she promptly squirted again, all over me and onto the hard wood floor. The smell was out of this world.

We proceeded to fuck ourselves senseless, with her still wearing her tights, by now very ripped and laddered. Eventually I peeled them off and enjoyed the feel of her totally naked as we carried on copulating noisily.

It was an intense afternoon of sweaty, messy sex and made all the more dirty by a pair of tights she'd bought in M&S.

We've agreed to repeat it, but with tights in a nude shade next time. I'd previously dismissed tights in favour of stockings but when worn purely for sex by a woman who enjoys it raw and dirty they are a huge turn-on. "

Me I effin love em

By *f579Man  over a year ago

Midlands

I love them. She wears sheer nude or Navy with heels to work without underwear. Love watching her getting ready

By *ussiesCouple  over a year ago

gwent

"Not many female contributions to this one and even less pics"

We are here, just a bit shy hehe

By *quidgysMan  over a year ago

Torbay

Not a fan of nylon - it's the smell, must have had a bad experience one day!!

Love to cum on her feet though - she loves the feel of cum running between her toes.

Making me hard now, oops!!

I much rather bare legs than with tights.

I love that feel,when you put your hand inside them,x

"I'm surprised no-one has mentioned ripping them. I played with a mature lady recently and asked her to wear tights, no panties, and heels to bed. The sexual tension had been building for a while, before we even got to the bedroom, with a lot of dirty talk. She moved to the bedroom before me and changed into the attire I'd requested.

We've agreed to repeat it, but with tights in a nude shade next time. I'd previously dismissed tights in favour of stockings but when worn purely for sex by a woman who enjoys it raw and dirty they are a huge turn-on. "

Having my clothes ripped is something that turns me off greatly and anyone that attempted it would get a swift kick right in the face

I do like wearing tights or stockings though.

~Mia

"Not a fan of nylon - it's the smell, must have had a bad experience one day!!

Love to cum on her feet though - she loves the feel of cum running between her toes.

Making me hard now, oops!! "

Would have replied privately but was unable to. Cracking pics both

By *ashmereclitCouple  over a year ago

Cobham

Love playing with tights and husband ripping them with his teeth after he's got me soaking wet. That first lick of his tongue after they're.ripped open...

cant beat em x

By *erfectextraMan  over a year ago

LON/WIS

I love to discover a woman in tights with no panties! Mmmmmmmmmm that's my fetish!

By *erfectextraMan  over a year ago

LON/WIS

"tights make the female form super sexy add heels for maximum sex appeal, but also tights on a nice shaved cock get's my vote as well. mmmm . xxx "

I totally agree!

Tights are amazing. Nothing beats them for showing off legs and bum in a sexy seductive way,

By *unglerivermonkeyMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Must admit I really like a nice pair of 15 denier black tights with a sexy pair of black see through knickers.

Now we are talking

Love black sheer to waist no knickers

By *iss pearsTV/TS  over a year ago

WALSALL

Mmmm I love tights no panties the feel of nylon on shaved areas

"tights are fab, nice 10 denier sheer nude or black on freshly shaved legs is one of the best feelings in the world got on sheer nude 10 denier tights the now and they feel great, everybody should try it at least once in there dull boring lives. x "

I love wearing tights

"Not many female contributions to this one and even less pics

We are here, just a bit shy hehe"

Nice photos , I bet you're shy

» Add a new message to this topic