FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Waiting for Recovery

Waiting for Recovery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouse and Quackers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Abergele

It was a particularly terrible December evening; the rain was lashing down and the wind howling. We had been enjoying a relaxed evening watching tv and chatting with a glass of wine or two! We had considered going out to our favourite swingers club but the weather had put us off of the idea of venturing out of the front door. However the wine had been going down too well, one bottle is never enough so we had bought two, but even that wasn’t enough and we fancied another bottle. So Linda offered to go to the shop to get some snacks and another bottle, I of course protested and said that I would go as the weather was so bad. Linda insisted that she go however explaining that she fancied something different and wanted to have a look at what they had. So without further discussion she put on her biggest thickest winter coat and left the house heading for our local shop.

It seemed like she was gone ages and I was bored so picked up my phone and logged onto FAB Swingers looking to see who was about but there was nobody much logged on. I presumed that maybe the weather had something to do with it, we certainly didn’t feel much like venturing out so maybe everybody else felt the same. As time went by I paced up and down the kitchen like a lion in a small cage, checked FAB again and again, I even as sad as it is played some Candy Crush levels too.. Then I could hear steps on our stairs, it sounded rather like two people coming up the stairs which I thought was rather strange. Then I heard voices, one was Linda, the other I didn’t recognise but it was a deep voice, a man’s voice. I heard the key going into the door and Linda saying, “come in its ok he won’t mind”, “He” obviously meaning me!

With that she came into the kitchen followed by a smart looking tall chap in his mid 40’s wearing nothing more than a pair of trouser and a shirt and tie. They were both soaked to the skin, indeed in the few seconds that they had stood in the kitchen they had created a puddle on the floor and both had rain running down their faces. Linda explained that when she went out she found this guy sheltering outside our front door. She went on to explain that he was waiting for the RAC as his car had broken down. The guy interrupted her and said “Your wife has asked me in to wait for the breakdown guy, I hope that’s ok mate”.. I nodded and he went on to explain that the RAC had told him that it may be up to a two hour wait. “Of course you can” I told him, “Make yourself Comfortable”…

Linda stood looking at him and asked if he would like her to dry his clothes for him while he took a nice hot shower. Of course being soaked and freezing cold he eagerly nodded and thanked her. She told him where the bathroom was and told him to throw his clothes out of the bathroom door so she could dry them for him. Without further ado the man “Steven he had said his name was” went to the bathroom and very quickly deposited his damn clothing outside the door which Linda picked up and threw into the dryer. She then went off to the bedroom to change into something dry herself, or so I thought anyway.

It was only a few moments later and she came back into the kitchen wearing a skimpy silky nightie and grasping a fresh towel. “I forgot to give him a towel” she muttered, but she had a wicked glint in her eye so I immediately knew what she had in her mind! “Do you want to take this into him” She enquired shaking the towel at me….. “OR should I”? It wasn’t really a choice for me to make, she had already decided what she wanted to do, it was more about me approving of her doing what she had planned! “You can” I said knowing full well she was going to take it into Steve herself anyway..

Linda pulled herself straight, and asked me “Do I look ok”, of course she did, she always looked more than ok… “Should I knock on the door?” She asked… “Up to you” I said, “Just try it, see if he locked it” I said… So that is exactly what she did, she walked up to the door and tried the handle, the door was open… She opened the door a fraction, tapped on it, and said “Steve, I forgot to give you a towel, Can I bring it in?”… Steve sounded a little shocked by this “Erm, well, erm… Yeah I suppose so” he replied.

Without hesitation Linda opened the door and walked in with the towel pushing the door almost shut behind her. I gave her a minute or two in the bathroom before creeping up to the bathroom and listening carefully at the door, nothing, all I could hear was running water. So I tried to peer through the small gap that she had left by not fully closing the door. This reminded me somewhat of those “What the butler” saw machines from many years ago, but it was turning me on rapidly!

With my face pushed up against the small gap in the doorway I could make out Steve stood naked in the shower and Linda kneeling on the floor with a bar of soap in her had. She was soaping Steve all over, her hands were wandering all over his body but paying particular attention to his cock which was rather large and stood fully to attention. She spent a while soaping him, and then rinsing him again before eventually dropping the soap and taking his cock into her mouth. Steve gasped loudly and cupped his hands around the back of her head as he thrusted his cock deeply into her more than eager mouth. I thought he was coming close to climax as he groaned ever louder and louder but he seemed to resist her oral talents which I have to say are rather superb. I heard him ask her if she would care to join him in the shower as she must be cold too.. She stood up and without further invitation dropped her nightie to the floor and stepped into the shower with him. “Won’t your husband mind?” he asked her.. “Mind” she said, and as she again grabbed his cock said “no the dirty fucker will love it”..

For some time they stood kissing, his hands running up and down all over her wet body as she tugged eagerly on his cock. “How do you like it” he enquired? She didn’t reply, instead she simply turned her back to him and bent partly over. Steve didn’t wait for any further invitation and slid his soaking wet and fully erect cock deep into her willing pussy. He stood still momentarily just holding his cock deep into her and holding her waist with his huge hands, then slowly he took one thrust, and paused, then another, and paused, then another and so forth slowly building the rhythm up until the point he was fucking her as hard as I have ever seen any woman being fucked. She was screaming in pleasure, “Harder, Harder” she was begging him. Steve fucked her like this for a good few minutes before pulling out of her, turning her and pushing her up against the tiled shower wall. He took one of her legs and raised it around his waist and then again pushed his cock deep into her pussy and started the same routine again, thrust, pause, thrust, pause, only this time while he was fucking her he was passionately kissing her too.

I was captivated by the sight and was by now wanking myself too, Steve certainly knew how to fuck a lady and I could tell by her screams of delight how much she was enjoying it. Steve reached over to the shower controls and turned off the water then stopped fucking Linda and almost forcibly pushed her to her knees and started to wank his massive glistening cock in her face. Linda was obviously hungry for what he had to offer and knelt with her mouth greedily open whilst staring up into his eyes. It wasn’t long before I could see Steve’s legs quivering and could hear him grunting, then inevitably he spurted a huge load of steaming spunk into her open mouth and all over her face.

Knowing the show was over I crept away from the door and went back to the kitchen where the pair soon joined me, Linda in her nightie and Steve wrapped in the towel. Linda handed him his now dry clothing and he went back to the bathroom to change. As if it had been arranged this way all of a sudden I spotted flashing lights outside the flats, Steve came back into the kitchen fully dressed and said “looks like the RAC are here, thanks for everything” and left….. Indeed it was the RAC and within ten minutes they had loaded his car onto the trailer and had left.

Linda didn’t say a word to me about what had happened in the bathroom and I didn’t either so I am not sure if she was aware I was watching or not which kind of made the whole thing even sexier… All I do know is that every time if rains now she wants to go and buy a bottle of wine!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loved it.

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic