FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I can be a total slut

I can be a total slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd been seeing Daniel for a few weeks at that point and to be honest, I just couldn't get enough of his cock and tongue. His weapon was a bit bigger than my hubby's and a bit thicker but the big attraction was that it never seemed to go soft. He'd no sooner have a massive cum in me than it would be standing to attention ready to go again.

For our first all-nighter hubby had rented a two bedroom cottage in the Mournes and we'd no sooner parked in the drive when Daniel rolled up in his car. We all went inside and decided to go into Newcastle to grab a bite to eat before things kicked off. Or so I thought! I was wearing a short skirt that swung freely around my ass and a tight low-cut top. Well, it was summertime. As I walked past Daniel in the living room he grabbed me and slid behind me, cupping my boobs and pushing his hard-on against my ass. I couldn't help it, I pushed back and that was all the encouragement he needed.

He bent me over the sofa and I heard him freeing his rampant cock. Without any hesitation he pulled my panties to one side and slid it into me. To be honest I'd been wet from we'd left home, looking forward to being a complete slut. Hubby walked in as he was riding me and of course, he got his tool out and started to wank while watching us. We all knew this was a quickie and just as I came and my legs buckled, Daniel reached forward, grabbed my boobs and started pumping into me. I had another cum when he did that. Hubby shot-off over the sofa, so everybody got something out of it.

We took our car and as soon as we were seated in the bar and had ordered something to eat, Daniels fingers were inside my pants again. I tried no to squirm too much as he finger fucked me during the meal but I couldn't help but notice that the young waiter who looked after us could see everything and had a raging hard on.

Daniel saw me looking and beckoned the lad over, " I'm not her husband, I'm just here to ride her. She just loves cock." As he said this I coudn't help myself and I grasped his hand and pushed it deeper as I came. The corner we were seated in was empty so the floorshow was just for Daniel and the waiter. The table was blocking poor hubby's view. While he went up to pay the bill I adjusted my skirt and I couldn't help giving the waiter a peck on the cheek as we left.

When we got to the car I was bundled into the back and Daniel slid in beside me. " I have to ride you now he whispered." I tried to resist but he just turned me around, pulled my panties down and once again was doing me from behind. Hubby was afraid to drive as he wanted to enjoy the show and thankfully, it was dark so I just relaxed as he fucked me. I had cum after cum and could feel him building up to shooting off again. Suddenly, he stopped and said he wanted to shoot in my mouth outside, behind the car. Reminding myself that I was a total slut I gave my panties to hubby to hold and knelt on the ground outside. Daniel was fucking my mouth when, from the corner of my eye, I saw our waiter, about 20 feet away, watching everything.

Daniel spotted him too and waved him over. He didn't have to be asked twice and was soon standing beside me as I swallowed cock. " I want him to finger you as you suck me," I nodded, that's what sluts do.

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm naughty girl xx

Am jealous lol if you ever need a submissive maid to clean up after you lol

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great so far more please

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Sounds like an adventure

Is this true?

More more more needed

Loving this so far

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Nice start

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

"Is this true?"

What the fuck...what's your middle name? Gullible?

Nice face on profile pic.

By *ocky-boyMan  over a year ago

All over

It actually is true. If anyone thinks this couldn't happen they've led a sheltered life, poor things x

Thank you.

Please continue x

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

What next?

Yum yum yum. Please don't stop there xx

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Lovely story , hopefully I will be meeting Susie soon

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

"It actually is true. If anyone thinks this couldn't happen they've led a sheltered life, poor things x"
if you come down south for holidays give me a shout

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

"It actually is true. If anyone thinks this couldn't happen they've led a sheltered life, poor things x"

By *eendeeCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Wow hot day and night by the sounds of it x

Very good

The young waiter slipped his hand down between my legs and his roving fingers were soon sticky with cum juice. As he slowly slid his finger in and out of me Daniel pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot a load all over my face.

I scrambled to my feet, more worried about removing the cum from my face than the hand from my pussy. Hubby handed my some tissues and I managed to wipe it off, more or less. "Are you going to leave her pussy alone and what's your name," Daniel asked the waiter? I have to give him his due, he still had a finger in me when he said, " Colm and she's gorgeous!"

"I'm going to do you a big favour," Daniel said. " Me and her husband are going to have another drink in the bar and you can have his wife in the back of their car, see you in 30 minutes!" He grabbed hubby and steered him back to the bar without so much as a backward look.

I had to do what I'd been told but he was so young! " Colm, do you want to get in the car," I asked? As an answer he opened the passenger door and reclined the seat. God, I couldn't refuse him, even if I'd wanted to. So here I was, skirt round my waist, a young man on top of me, sliding his trousers down with one hand and trying to open my bra with the other. I opened it for him, then reached down and held his nice average sized cock. " Easy, or you'll ruin me," I warned him as he stabbed about with it.

I guided him into me and three seconds later he groaned and shot off in me. As I gave thanks for the pill I slid him off me and we kissed while I told him it was wonderful and he was the best ride I'd had in years. I don't know if he believed it but his cock did for in about 2 minutes he was ready to go again. He had no trouble getting into my pussy this time for it was absolutely soaking with male and female cum and as he settled into a steady rhythm I began to cum again and enjoyed the hard young body and cock riding me.

I could feel him building for another spunk shooting session so, not to tempt fate, I asked him where he would like to cum on my body and he gasped, " Your big tits, Susie." So, with his knees either side of my waist, I lay back and cupped his lovely balls as he wanked off over my tits. Except, when he came it was my tits, neck, face and hair that got it.

Afterwards, we kissed for a while and I knew it was time to send him back to the bar and let the other two know it was time to return. Despite telling him that we wouldn't be meeting again he took my phone and put his number on it. But that's another story ...

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Terrific stuff

By *iggers51Man  over a year ago

tamworth