FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The life and times of me - part 1

The life and times of me - part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocky-boy OP   Man  over a year ago

All over

I think it's time I shared some of my conquests with you all, I hope you enjoy! I will start with a fairly recent adventure which still lingers strong in my mind.

It was about two months ago when I went for my regular walk down the river from my house, it's about a four mile walk and I rarely see anybody as its out in the country and a bit in the back of beyond. I was about twenty minutes into my walk when I met a young girl out running, she lives at the other side of the river from me so I know her but not very well.. Hello I said, just being friendly to which she replied 'I wondered when we would eventually meet on this path' with a little giggle. Not thinking much of it as we had often met either at the end or start of my walk. I kept on walking and thought nothing more of it.

Another twenty minutes.and I stopped walking and sat on a bench that fishermen use, I always stop here just to watch the river flow by. I heard footsteps coming through the loose chips on the path and it was Louise again, that's twice in the same evening I said, you stalking me I asked with a laugh. Kind of came the reply, "I've always hoped we could stop for a bleat her sometime" she said as she sat down on the ground in front of me still catching her breath from her running. She had Lycra shorts on with a pink vest top, I made some small talk with her still not thinking anything of it.

" it's so quiet here at night time" she said, "you're the only person I have ever seen here" she said, I agreed with her as most of the locals go the opposite direction to walk their dogs.

I was about ready to carry on my walk and stood up, but as I did so, Louise placed her hands on my thighs. "I think you should stay here a while, but only if you want to" she said, her beautiful brown eyes looking up at mine. I was kind of shocked but flattered at the same time, I knew by the way her hands were on my thighs, exactly what she meant. I sat back down, not saying a word, she got on her knees and moved between my legs.

Our eyes met again and I could see she was biting her lip, unsure if she had made the right move perhaps as I still hasn't spoke.

"Kiss me" she said, almost begging me but I didn't need to be asked twice, I leant forward and our lips met, she was a fantastic kisser, her lips moist and warm, her tongue slowly moving further and further into my mouth the longer we kissed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ocky-boy OP   Man  over a year ago

All over

Louise pulled me down on to the ground with her, I sat with my back leaning on the bench, we continued kissing for a good five minutes, I had an arm round her waist as she was still in front of me kneeling between my legs, my other hand was now on her leg, caressing the back of her thigh, she stopped kissing me, " I've always fancied you" she said, "and I know you watch my arse when I run past you, don't you?" , I said it would be rude not to as its such lovely little bum, to which she laughed, stood up and pulled her shorts down, turning round to show me her bum. Before I had the chance to tell her how fantastic it looked in the flesh, she had pushed it onto my face, "kiss my arse" she shouted, to be honest I didn't have much choice but as I took hold of her hips I started kissing and licking her cheeks, she stated moaning with delight as I did so. She bent herself forward, almost spreading her cheeks as she did, I could also now see one of her hands rubbing her clit. Even though she had been running and slightly sweaty, her arse tasted amazing, I slowly rubbed my tongue round her tightly closed bum hole before pressing on it more and more.

"I knew you would want me" she said, I could taste her pussy juice as I lapped at her arsehole and wow did she taste good, I wanted more!!

Let me ly on the bench I said, and she moved and helped me up onto it as if she was in a hurry, I encouraged her to straddle my head so I could get her cunt over my face, this was the first time I had seen it, a perfectly shaven cunt, larger lips than I had imagined but I knew I would enjoy licking and sucking on them as I soon found out, she lowered herself on my face and I could feel her undoing my jeans and getting my cock out, she immediately started sucking me, not taking time to tease or lick it, but greedily taking me in her mouth and sucking very hard. My face was drenched with her juices as I was being equally greedy licking for all I could.

"Stop" she said, I thought I had done something wrong before she said, "sit up, I want this cock inside me, NOW!" I sat up as she got off me, and before I could get my breath she was sitting back on to me, guiding my cock inside her sopping cunt. As she started to fuck me, I reached round and slid my hands up inside her little pink top, her tits are small and nipples to match but as I played with them I knew I was close to cumming already. She certainly knows how to fuck, as her rythym was perfect, her pert little arse bouncing off me very steadily. I told her to slow down as I was close, she just giggled and kept going. I took one of my hands and slipped it down to her clit, this slowed her down! I asked if I could fuck her arse, but was told that would be another time, she just wanted to fuck hard tonight. It didn't take long for me to shoot my load deep inside her, as she started to buck wildly, her orgasm starting mine, her cunt clenched hard on my pulsating cock which seem to last for ages but felt absolutely amazing! We sat there for a few minutes, getting her breath back before we both got dressed again.

She gave me a passionate kiss before promising a repeat performance again and soon. As she left me on the bench to continue her run, she turned and with a smile said " I can feel your cum oozing out of my cunt, I need a shower!" And with that she was gone! We have met up several times since but I'm only sharing this occasion.......for now!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic