FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday mfm

Holiday mfm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been working pretty solidly for the past six months and had just finished a major project. I booked a last minute holiday for a week in the sun for me and a mate from college, I had been away with Graham a few times before, he was a laugh and enjoyed the same things as me, relaxing in the sun and a few beers.

I picked Graham up early on Tuesday morning and we headed to Gatwick for the flight to Tenerife, a couple of beers at the airport and a relaxing journey, when we arrived in Tenerife we had a bus transfer to our hotel, as we checked into the hotel we were not overly impressed with the accommodations as it was pretty small and not the most up to date but what can you expect for a cheap deal. We dropped off our bags changed into shorts and tshirts and headed out to check out the rest of the hotel and get our bearings.

We were pleasantly surprised by the pool area which had a nice bar and what looked like an entertainment area. We grabbed a cheeky beer and chatted to a young couple that had been at the hotel for a week already, Dave was a nice guy, introducing his wife Lucy to us both, we chatted to them about the hotel and they explained the evening entertainment was good. They had been out a few nights an experiences Veronicas bars and clubs but Lucy didn't like all the attention from all the young lads, so they preferred to relax at the hotel and the Cabernet was pretty good.

It was pretty hot so I decided to take a dip in the pool and Graham joined me, he commented on how pretty Lucy was and that Dave seemed like a nice guy. We chatted about our plans for the evening and decided we should head to Veronica's and see what it was like.

We joined Dave and Lucy again to finish our drinks and told them our plan for the evening, inviting them to join us. They politely declined and said they were going to stay at the hotel but to join them for a drink before we headed out later. We agreed to meet them at 9pm in the bar that evening when we were ready to head out onto the town.

Graham and myself headed out for a bite to eat and to explore around the hotel, over dinner we were chatting about what we hoped for the evening, Graham was keen to find some female company and I agreed it would be great to have some fun while we were away.

Back at the hotel we got ready, both showering and changing into evening outfits, for two guys in our early forties we brushed up on, we headed down to the bar and met Dave who was waiting for us, Lucy will be down in a couple of mins, she is just doing her make up, with that Lucy arrived, wow she looked stunning, she was wearing a very tight dress which was low cut to show off her fabulous boobs, the dress was just above the knee but had a slit at the side that showed her whole leg off as she walked. I commented to Dave how stunning his wife was and that he was a very lucky guy, he said he was and that she gets lots off attention when they go out and that's why she preferred the hotel, he said young guys can't keep their hands to themselves....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

We sat chatting and drinking with Lucy and Dave for just over an hour they were a really relaxed couple Dave was 26 and Lucy was 22, I was surprised that they were happy to spend so much time with two guys in their 40s, but it was a good evening. Myself and Graham said we planned to head out to Veronica's soon, both Dave and Lucy said we should stay with them as we wouldn't like Veronica's as it was loud and just full off youngesters getting off with each other and guys pestering the girls.

I chatted to Graham and asked what he wanted to do, he was still keen to check out Veronica's bars and clubs, so we made our excuses and promised to fill Dave and Graham In on our adventures tomorrow by the pool.

We headed out and grabbed a taxi down to the seafront.

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm great

By *ARPMAN66Man  over a year ago

Stafford

Great start can't wait to here more

As we left the hotel in the taxi I was a little disappointed to leave Lucy and Dave as I was having a good evening with them, but as we pulled up I could see the pubs and clubs were busy so thought we could be in for a good night.

As we got out of the taxi we were grabbed by a young girl who was touting for a bar, she was cute so Graham feel for it and we were ushered into the bar with the promise of free drinks. It was a lively bar and we soon grabbed a drink and stood eyeing up the talent. Most of the people in the bar were in their 20s. We did feel a little out of place so finished our drinks and headed to a club upstairs, this looked fun and we had a dance and managed to chat to a few ladies, Graham managed to pull a girl in her 20s and I was left to my own devises, so grabbed another drink and then headed back onto the dance floor as I didn't want to be left out.

I started dancing with a girl who was in her early 30s, she was really hot and I tried my luck we had a good smooch on the dance floor and I offered to get her a drink..

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Keep it coming

dungannon

mmmmm great

Hot

We chatted at the bar and enjoyed a good snog, we were both pretty horny by this stage so I asked her if she wanted to come back to the hotel with me. She said she was not coming to the hotel but suggested we go for a walk onto the beach, we left hand in hand and headed down to the seafront, I couldn't believe my luck, first night there and I was with a girl @15 years my junior.

We found a bench and sat kissing and she started to rub my cock through my trousers, I was so turned on, she stood up and lifted her denim skirt, she pulled down her panties and popped them in her bag, I pulled my cock out and gave it a little stroke, she took over and bent down to suck me.

By *ocky-boyMan  over a year ago

All over

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Birmingham

Keep it going

As she took my cock into her mouth I realised I didn't even know the girls name, she was doing a great job sucking my cock and playing with my balls. I pulled down her top to expose her boobs and as she sucked me I played with her boobs. I could feel I was close to cumming so I moved her to position her facing away from me holding the bench to keep her steady, I dropped down, lifted her skirt and started to lick her arse, probing with my tongue, I was pulling we arse cheeks apart and pushing my tongue, managing to reach her hot pussy as she pushed back onto my tongue.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

dungannon

mmmm great

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More

Dudley

Mmmm more please xx

I stood up and rolled a condom on, then eased my hard cock into her wet pussy. She was hungry for my whole cock and pushed back onto me with every thrust. We were interrupted by a couple who walked past, I made to cover up but she told me to keep fucking her, I felt her legs give way so supported her as she came, I was close myself and told her. She asked me to cum on her boobs so i withdrew and removed the condom. As she knelt down I wanked my cock and came on her boobs, she loved this and slowly massages her nipples that were covered in my cum.

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

Great start

horsham

We tidied our selves up and headed back to the club, as soon as we were back inside I headed to try and find Graham, he was nowhere to be seen so I thought he had also got lucky. I grabbed another drink and waited at the bar for another half an hour or so. Then with no sign of Graham I headed back to the hotel.

I got back to the room to find Graham was already in bed and fast asleep, I tried to wake him to share my adventures but he was out cold. So I calapsed on the bed happy with my nights adventures.

Graham woke me up at 9am to head down to breakfast, I relived the nights adventures with Graham he was gutted that I had got lucky and said he tried his luck with a few girls but gave up as he was knackered from a long day of travel ect. We agreed we would spend the day by the pool and relax and then plan our evening later when we had recovered.

As we got to the pool Lucy and Dave waved us over to join them, we chatted about our night and I was grilled by Dave and Lucy wanting to know all the details, Lucy was fascinated and kept asking questions as we sat together through the morning. i was getting a little tired of all the questions being directed at me so asked Dave if he had got lucky last night, Lucy giggled and said Dave had been lucky all holiday. With that she jumped up and headed off to cool down in the pool, I continued to ask Dave to tell us what they had got up to, Dave said Lucy had been really horny all holiday and they had even had some fun on the balcony one night. Graham piped up that he would have loved to see that and we all had a laugh. I asked Dave if it was something they did at home and he said no it was the first time that they had done anything like that but they had talked about it for a long time, he said The only thing they had ever done back home was Lucy flashing a guy in a pub and that it had turned them both on.

Birmingham

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

dungannon

mmmmm luving this

Lucy arrived back at the table and I offered to get a round of drinks in, when I got back from the bar Lucy was laying down on a sun lounger on her front. She had untied her bikini top and I could see the side of her boob as I placed her drink down on the side table, I settled down to enjoy my beer with the boys and Lucy went to tie her bikini top back up, Dave asked her to leave it off as we had all seen boobs before and that he was sure we would appreciate them, she giggled and said she was shy. Both myself and graham encouraged Lucy and pointed out a few ladies were already topless around the pool. Dave agreed and said she should relax and enjoy herself, with that she sat up and displayed her fantastic boobs for us to see for the first time, Lucy was well tanned so her white boobs really stood out and we all complimented her which made her blush.

Graham then said to Dave make sure she gets some sun lotion on as she will burn quickly in the sun as they look like they haven't seen the sun before, I cheekily offered to assist but Dave was already ahead of me and was lovingly applying some factor 50 onto his wife's boobs. Lucy gave out a sigh as Dave massaged the lotion into her boobs, gently squeezing her nipples and all the time Lucy was looking straight at me and Graham. I had to readjust my shorts as I was hard watching this, Lucy noticed and teased me saying it looks like I was enjoying the veiw.......

dungannon

mmmm im sure u were enjoying the view

By *ets See....Man  over a year ago

Traveling

This is getting hot.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

More please

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmm

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Awww don't stop Iwas enjoying that

Here!

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Getting intresting mmm

Birmingham

dungannon

Dudley

Lucy continued to tease me about me enjoying the view so I asked if she liked what she saw, I said I am happy to show you it if you like. She blushed and came closer to me, I pulled my shorts forward and showed her my semi hard cock. Lucy just stared at it, I could see she was fascinated by my cock. She commented to Dave how big it was and I said she should see Grahams as he was bigger than mine......

dungannon

mmmm she must have enjoyed the view

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

Dave said to Graham that he should show Lucy his cock, Graham said he would but only if Lucy flashed us her pussy. Lucy moved around to the back of the table to be more discreet and sat down, slowly she opened her legs wide as we all encouraged her and she pulled her bikini bottoms to one side.

Lucy had a very neatly trimmed pussy, I could tell this was turning Lucy on having all three of us watching her, I commented that Dave was a very lucky guy having such a sexy wife.

Dave said to Graham he should go and sit next to Lucy and show her his cock as he had promised, Lucy pulled her bikini bottoms back to cover her pussy but Dave told her not to and she should leave it exposed for us to enjoy. Graham was now sat next to Lucy and lowered the front of his shorts, Lucy's face was a picture, first she looked surprised then she looked turned on as she bite her bottom lip and stared at his cock. Graham is very well endowed he was about 6 inchs when soft and I had heard from friends that he was hung like a horse with one girlfriend bragging that he had a 10 inch cock when it was hard.

Dave asked Lucy if she liked Grahams cock, she just nodded.

need more

horsham

belfast

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *iffraffMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmm

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Going well

Here!

Birmingham

dungannon

great - more plz

More please

Very good so far

Dudley

This just gets better

Loving this x

Lucy said she was off for a swim as she was feeling hot and us boys were getting too naughty for her, as she got up and straightened her bikini bottoms to cover her modesty she asked Dave to pass her bikini top, Dave said he wanted her to be topless for the rest of their holiday as she looked great.

As Lucy went for a swim I asked the boys if they wanted a beer, I headed to the pool bar and ordered some drinks, when I got back to the table Dave was telling Graham how hot it was watching Lucy and how he enjoyed seeing her being naughty, Graham said he would love do it again in a little more privacy, maybe we could do more next time?

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

More please

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

Right here, right now!

dungannon

mmmm keep going plz

horsham

belfast

Keep it coming

[Removed by poster at 29/07/17 15:25:32]

This is great.....keep going

More please

By *haftieMan  over a year ago

newport

More please

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

More! More!

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Really good to read. Very horny now

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Bookmark

Getting naughty

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Awesome story

When Lucy got back from her swim she asked Dave what they were doing for lunch and they headed down to a local restaurant. Myself and Graham grabbed something from the bar and we spent the next hour chatting about what had just happened and how horny it was.

About 2.45 Dave reappeared without Lucy, he explained that they had both enjoyed the morning but Lucy was embarrassed so had headed up to their room. I apologised but Dave said there was no need to apologise as they had loved it. So I told him to message her an apology from us and that we thought she was super sexy. Dave sent the text, quickly followed by another saying come out onto the balcony and give us a wave, we all looked up and saw Lucy on their balcony waving, Dave text her asking her why she had a top on as he had told her to not wear one for the rest of the holiday. Lucy pulled up her top and flashed us then disappeared back into their room.

Dave's phone buzzed as he had a text from Lucy it was a picture message, Dave showed us, it was Lucy stood naked in front of a mirror, she then sent one of just her pussy with two of her fingers pushed deep inside. Wow Lucy was hot.

Getting even better, keep going!

X hot as xxxx

By *aul and belindaMan  over a year ago

purley

Great story more please

dungannon

great - more plz

By *oupleforfun174Man  over a year ago

bury

Amazing post. Love it

belfast

This is hot! Great story.

pinxton

By *uralRobMan  over a year ago

Bishops Castle

Top story.... Must be a big turn on for a husband to see his wife tease and play with other men....

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

By *onytbone74Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford Essex

God I need a holiday... loving it so far

Sunderland

Mmmmmm very nice

Here!

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

This is so sexy and so well written x

dungannon

continue plz

Dudley

edinburgh

Oh yes

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Need more. This is good

Love this

We love nothing better than random holiday encounters , great story xxxx

More

Lucy seems a proper little minx

By *lackburn_guyMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Can't wait for more

just as a matter of interest were you south tenerife or north ?

dungannon

I hope this continues

belfast

By *ansbiguyMan  over a year ago

mansfield

Need more of this

Lucy then text Dave to come up and fuck her as she was so horny. Dave made his excuses and went to leave so I jokingly asked for some pics of him fucking her. Dave asked for my number and promised a few pics. I didn't expect him to send any as if it was me I would have been too busy.

But about 10 mins later a pic came through of Lucy taking his cock into her mouth, she was looking into the lenses so she was aware that he was taking pics. Then another came through with her laying on the bed sucking his cock and playing with her pussy. Wow this was hot. Myself and Graham text back with a thumbs up and asked for more.

The next one was Lucy taking saves cock into her pussy, she was touching her clit at the same time.

Mmmmmmm

About 5 mins passed and no messages came through so I text to say we were waiting for more. Straight away Dave text a picture of Lucy straddling Daves cock riding him reverse cow girl. This was so horny so I text back saying very nice wish that was my cock. A couple of mins later Dave text a pic of Lucy's pussy with cum dripping out.

Graham said text back and ask if we can come up and help Dave out....

By *eg1984Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More

More

Fantastic story, we all have fantasies like laying round a pool!!

Lucky sod!

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

By *ave1005Man  over a year ago

Telford

so hot man good reading!

Brilliant story

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

belfast

More please

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great story more please

Right here, right now!

Here!

More please

pinxton

It was about 20 mins later when both Dave and Lucy re-appeared by the pool, Lucy headed straight into the pool and Dave came around to join us. He sat down and said that was the best sex they had ever had, he said they were both sooooo turned on, Dave had shared everything with Lucy as we texted back and forth. I told him he was a lucky guy and that both myself and Graham had enjoyed the fun.

Lucy came to join us and we both complimented her on her pictures, she blushed but we could see she was enjoying the attention, I said she had a fantastic arse and that anytime she wanted to send me more pics I would love to see them. Lucy said that as we had seen her and Dave in all their glory that it was only fair that she gets to see some pictures of us naked.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

I said she could see me naked any time she liked, it doesn't need to be a picture. If Dave was ok with it we could strip off for her. Dave smiled and said he would love to let Lucy see us naked, she likes the idea of guys getting turned on and wanking in front of her.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great story keep going

Keep it going

Very good indeed!

belfast

Keep this going

More more more I've got a wackin stiffie here.

Dudley

This is great and is going to get sticky

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Keep it going

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Need more of this ???

edinburgh

Keep it going