FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Told by sir to write about my mff experience

Told by sir to write about my mff experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustdoomnow OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

So I'm writing about this because a: it was my first kinky sex in a long time, but also because I promised Harvey (the Dom) that I would dissect the experience. I've not done anything kink related in a long time, so it's a good idea to really think about what I liked and didn't like and what I want next time.

I met Harvey on a friends FB, when I was really hyper and made some silly comments on a picture of hers. We got talking, realised we had a lot of friends in common. As we talked more we started flirting and eventually he said he wanted to send me some of his writing. He said it was 'really really bad' and I thought 'well if he's a total freak I just won't talk to him again!' So he sent it to me and it wasn't bad at all, he's just a kinky Dom who likes the same things as I do (but from the other side if you see what I mean).

So we got talking more about our kinks and eventually we decided it'd be nice to meet up and play. He's 41, flame coloured hair, tall, well built and a deliciously perverted mind. His lady Josie is 19, shy but beautiful and funny. I knew I wanted to get back into kink because I had a strong feeling as soon as I started letting it out when talking to him, that I was really really missing it. I said I wanted to play and meet someone who I could trust to dominate me, maybe long term if we mesh well. But I basically wanted to try it out and see what I've been missing. And he's a very good Dom in that he can bring out my sub head very easily. I spoke to a couple of friends who know him very well who repeatedly reassured me that he genuinely is really lovely and respectful, not just some creep looking to beat the shit out of me for some kind of weird and twisted reasons.

So we meet up today at 10:30am and had an absolutely amazing time. Josie was there too, she is just...YUM. We talked for a good couple of hours, ate lunch. Josie is very lovely and is a switch (she's mostly a Dom/sadist - in her words - but bottoms for him). She's beautiful and smells delicious. We flirted a lot too.

They both had mini wands and used them on me under the table, so I got to come while sat at the table in The Fleet

Eventually he leaned over to me and pressed a mini vibrating wand into my hand and told me to go make Josie cum in the toilet. I was a bit shocked but very willing to oblige

So we headed into the toilet and I kissed and stroked her legs (she has amazing skin). And I ended up on my knees, playing with her clit while making her come with a mini vibrating wand.

Then when I stood up she patted me and kissed my head and then turned me round, bent me over the toilet and asked if she could watch me put a vibrating egg inside me! She lubricated it for me and I put it in really gently.

Then we went back out with a really big case of the giggles and updated Anthony on what we'd been doing.

Eventually he asked me if I'd like to go back home and play, said I was absolutely free to say no, even put a plan in place to make it easier and less embarrassing for me to leave if I wanted to. I said no, I definitely wanted to.

I went to the loo and popped out the egg, cleaned it, wrapped it and gave it back to Josie (his lady, but I call her Miss during sex).

We went back to his house and one of the first things I noticed is that it was quite untidy, which instantly made me like him more lol

Had a little internal squee of joy when I saw the cross and various shackles and implements for spanking

I went to the loo and then went back in and got into sub mode they had a talk about what they wanted to do and I waited, with my hands folded. They were both very impressed by my bearing while in sub mode, which made me very happy.

first, I was told to strip off, leaving only my hold ups on. Which I had to do while looking at Miss. Which was fun, nerve wracking because of my slight lack of body confidence, but fun because she obviously enjoyed it.

We reminded ourselves of safe words and hard limits. Then I was roughly kissed by them both, then shackled face inwards onto the cross, both hands bound and feet bound.

It was was gentle to start off with, never working me at the same time. Might have been a bit much for my first time after a long break if they had both flogged me! I had my hair tugged at the roots, which I loved, especially when they were moving my head to be able to bite or play with my neck (anything above the shoulders is limited to very gentle because I don't want visible injuries as I have kids).

I had my whole back scratched and nail marked. Miss needed a little encouragement because she's still really new and has never topped a woman, I was trying to find the line between encouraging her and being too bossy (which is not in my nature and not what I was there for!) but once she realised how much I loved what she was doing, she got more into her stride, calling me a little painslut. I had my ass and thighs thoroughly spanked, with crops, hands, floggers, paddles. And then a few delicious bites (one has tremendously and awesomely bruised) and then a pinwheel ran softly over my more sensitised pink raw bits and then more harshly. I was panting by that point and *very* wet, so Sir (Anthony, obviously, but he's Sir in the bedroom) took pity on me and played with my clit until I came, but only once I'd begged him and he'd counted down for me (he's helping me learn orgasm control/cope with orgasm denial as that's the one thing I'm pretty bad at).

At that point I was a bit spent and sagging a bit, so they unshackled me and lay me down on the bed with a blanket and cuddled me, kissing me lots gently until I stopped feeling like I was going to faint!

Then when I'd had some water and we all started getting horny again, we did some hot wax play. I was laid on my back on the bed, eyes closed by Sir, my ankles crossed and my arms above my head, pinned down by Sir.

I got to choose the colour of the candles and I chose pink, thought that the colour would blend quite well with the colour my already spanked skin was that was heavenly and less painful than I remembered, just really gentle warmth and as the wax dried and tightened and pulled that was YUM. When I was all decorated I opened my eyes so I could look and then Sir did some very gentle knife play, which was tingly and awesome and got rid of all the wax (although I found tons in my belly button afterwards!)

Then I was told it was Misses turn, so she was laid down on the bed face down, we both used hot wax on her. That was fun and I stroked her sore bits with a fluffy paddle. It was awesome watching her quiver.

Eventually Sir was itching to join in (after very much enjoying watching us play I think). I told to get on my knees and throat fucked. His cock is a good size and very wide, so I gagged a lot. Miss held my hair out of my face and stroked my neck while I sucked his cock. Then Sir sat on the armchair, Miss mounted him facing me and Sir held her arms back. While he was fucking her ran my tongue over her clit, so together we both made her come

Then they moved and pulled me up, got me on the bed on my back. We ended up in a modified 69 so I could lick Misses pussy and play with Sirs cock and balls while he fucked her. He very much enjoyed my ball licking technique (grin) and I loved having my face tightly pinned between her thighs. He came in her pussy and then pulled out. I licked her pussy clean and then licked his cock clean. I leaked a little onto my face and Miss was made by Sir to lick that off me

I think we would have done more, but we're limited by a: time and b: me having broken my fanny

We all cuddled and I had more water. I was thanked profusely

I had to go then to pick up Sebastian from nursery, was good to get out of the sub space and into my mummy head, bit of a jolt the first time in a long time. In fact, the first time Ive played since my son was born. After a few minutes we all got dressed and then I was given my birthday cupcakes and a quick song. I made a wish which was to definitely get to do that again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 27/09/17 16:15:17]

Portsmouth

Thank you