FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My journey into bdam and mff

My journey into bdam and mff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustdoomnow OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

So, I'm a 46 year old, divorced male. I was married for 9 years in a very vanilla relationship, sex was once a month, one of two positions, and very boring. She cheated on me with another man. A few years later I fell for another lady, I was with her for 5 years again very vanilla, and again, she also cheated on me.

Down, and very low, on a Friday night, sat in my local pub, a kind of biker pub, The Deco, a friend of mine, Tim, asked if I was going to "Pandemonium". A local club. I'd never heard of it. (Sadly it's now closed and doesn't exist). Undecided and £15 entry, I said doubt it, that's alot for a club. My friend said, it's not just a club, it's special but wouldn't explain. He then offered to pay my entry and that he'd buy me a few drinks.

OK, I thought, hell why not. So, off we went. Unbeknown to me, my friend ran the club, and didn't need to pay for me. On entering, I initially thought, love the music, slightly alternative, gothic/heavy. My type of place. On buying a drink, and a brief look around, I started to notice alot of people were dressed in leather, or fancy outfits, and some not dressed at all. Yep, naked people walking around. Now this was a completely new experience for me. So, I found a quiet corner and watched. After a while I noticed there was a door, leading down stairs. Most people appeared to be dressed on entering, undressed or at least clothes in disarray coming back. Contemplating this, I just stood watching. After a little while, a very attractive, very young lady, 19, I later found out, approached me. "Sir?" cheeky I thought, I'm not that old "Sir, are you gonna be here awhile? Would you look after my bag and jacket while I go down stairs?".

Well, I wasn't going anywhere, so happily agreed, at which she proceeded to remove her bag, coat and place them at my feet. She then removed her top, bra and skirt. Stood before me in just a luminous pink thong and knee high boots. Oh my God. She was beautiful. Perfect boobs, great arse and stunning eyes. She stood on tip toe, kissed me on the cheek, introduced herself as Rosie and vanished downstairs. Wow. Re adjusting my cock, I gathered her stuff to go get another, much needed drink.

Returning to the corner, I more closely studied the people. There was a woman in stockings, leather outfit leading a naked male around by a collar. 2 stunning ladies, in victorian dresses close by chatting, later to find out a transvestite and her wife. A naked woman wrapped in a blanket, drinking lots of water being hugged by a topless male in leather trousers, as another lady stood behind her stroking her hair. All people I was later to meet and I am now good friends with. Also about another 50 odd people milling around, dressed fairly conservative.

After about 20 minutes, Rosie returned, with another absolutely stunning young lady, completely naked who went to buy her some drinks as Rosie thanked me then, stood next to me, with what appeared to be no intention of leaving. Her friend soon returned with 2 waters and a cider. Handing me the cider, said "Tim told me you drink cider, right? Harvey isn't it? First time? Hi, I'm Clair". "Hello Clair, nice to meet you, and yes, yes and yes again," I replied. They then proceeded to chat to each other as though it was the most natural thing in the world, stood in a club, naked, people walking by, not batting an eye lid.

So, there I was,stood there, with a very uncomfortable erection I listened to them chat.

"So, how's your Arse?" Clair asked.

"Lovely and red," Rosie replied. Looking me in the eye, she bent over, rubbing her behind she asked my opinion. I had no idea what to say, so just blurted out some inane nicety. Both girls laughed

"You are new arent you!!!"

"I have no idea what's happening" I replied.

So, they explained. This was a kinky, bdsm club, with a fully functioning dungeon downstairs, complete with dungeon masters and equipment.

The girls then started to chat again, and they discussed that though they went downstairs with a male, in there words he wasn't very good. No technique, a weak spanking hand, young and only interested in getting laid, and that they wanted to have some fun first before going home and fucking. They also mentioned that they wished there was an older man that they could both take downstairs, spank them, use them and fuck them. Sadly and more importantly, stupidly I didn't initially pick up on this. In my defense, all my blood was in a completely different part of my body and I was a little lost.

So, they continued to chat, I continued to stare at them, till Clair asked if I'd been downstairs yet, well of course I hadn't, and did I want to.

"OK then" I stuttered.

"Oh goodie," Rosie giggled as she clapped her hands " I've found my daddy for the evening

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Portsmouth

Grabbing my hands they led me downstairs

There I was, 2 lovely ladies, one completely naked, one in just a thong. Both stunning. They led my downstairs, to a small, very dark area. About 10, 15 people, sat at tables, chatting. They led me to a sort of gate area, where, sat on a high chair was a male. I was later to find out he was the dungeon master. Someone who keeps a friendly eye on the area, who monitors the play and listens for any safe words.

And, wow, I looked into a dungeon. An area full of crosses, benches, a thrones, various people in various states of undress being flogged, whipped, spanked and even one lady, tied to a cross as a male used some kind of electrical device on her nipples. A Violet wand apparently.

Clair spoke to the dm and was pointed in the direction, right at the back to a leather, athletics "horse". Buckles at all 4 corners and a belt buckle in the middle for the waist area. Nervously I followed them both,Clair pulled a bag from somewhere, dropped it be the horse, turned, grabbed Rosie by the back of the head, and pulled, aggressively kissing her.

"Are you ready to serve daddy, slut?" she said, "Yes mistress," replied Rosie, strangely smiling.

Now, this is where I nearly blew it. Clair looked at me, and I must of been squirming because she asked if I was OK and I replied no, as being called daddy felt wrong. I have a daughter that age, and my first time, didn't really understand. Thankfully, Clair completely understood, and asked if sir would be OK, which I happily agreed too.

Clair, smiled, kissed me and said, "we will go slow, but, be aware, Rosie is now yours tonight. Feel free to do anything you want to her, anything at all. And I'll help."

And with that Clair then ordered Rosie to kiss me before getting on the horse. Rosie stood in front of me, pressed herself close, gave me the cutest look, direct eye contact, kissed me, stepped back, looked at Clair, winked looked back at me, then down to my erection, squeezed it, gave that squeal I was becoming used to and have since learnt her way of showing her excitement, before straddling the horse, with a cheeky arse waggle that earnt it a smack from Clair.

Clair, then lent down and started to buckle her ankles to the horse, looked at me

"Want to do her wrists?" she asked, so I did, leaning down, I couldn't help notice that Rosie had stopped giggling, and was starting to breath heavily. I turned, faced her "OK?" I asked, "Yes sir, very much so, sir".

Standing, I watched as Clair started to pull out a flogger, a lovely purple, hand made one.

And slowly, she started to swing it, a small circle, turning into a figure 8 getting faster and faster. Watching, I was fascinated. Clair, looked at me and smiled, then nodded in the direction of her bag. So, walking over to it, I opened it to an array of whips, chains, floggers, nipple clamps,wands.

"Go ahead," she said. So, delving in I grabbed the only thing I'd seen I truly knew what and how to use. Nipple clamps. I looked at Clair, who again said go ahead, so, walking over to Rosie, I knelt, and stroked her boob. The first young, firm boob I'd stroked, touched in years. Lovely and soft, with already erect nipples, and I fumbled, lol. 3 or 4 attempts, with lots of, "are you alright?" and "sorrys" I eventually got it attached, and instinctively lent in, kissed it, and then kissed Rosie. Moving round, I made a much moresuccessful attempt clamping her other nipple, again kissing it, but, as I went to kiss her, I noticed, she was almost lunging at me for the kiss, so I copied Clair, entangling my hand in her hair, grabbing her, I kissed her, my God it was hot, it felt great. Rosie gave a little squeal.

Feeling bolder, as I kissed her, I reached down and pulled on the chain connecting the nipple clamps making her gasp.

"Enjoying that?" I asked.

"Yes", she said.

SMACK.

"Yes what?" shouted Clair as she really hit Rosies arse hard with the flogger, so hard, even I flinched.

"Yes sir," she said "sorry mistress".

Now, I started to relax a bit, started to feel a little brave, so moved down next to Clair.

"Can I have ago?"

"Yes Sir." she replied.

"Sir?" I quizzed.

"Yes sir", she said. "I'm a switch. I'll dom Rosie, but I want to sub for you. But not just yet, lets have some fun with Rosie first, then you can do what ever you want..." she lent in, kissed me, "to me. Anything you want, then we will get this little slut to clean us both," and with that she smiled and flogged Rosies arse one last time before handing me the handle.

Now that shocked me. Till that point, I was really not sure what the evening would entail. I kinda imagined, hoped it would be that Id get to fuck Rosie, but at no time did I imagine fucking Clair. Was this really happening? Was I, at my first time at this club, going to get to fuck 2 young ladies? It sure looked that way.

Well, you have no idea how that made me feel. 2 hours ago, I was in a pub, dumped, cheated on, alone and now here I was, 2 women, naked, young women, who appeared to want me. I felt great, so off I went, slowly, swinging the flogger, I watched intently the way Rosies cheeks flinched, moved as they caught her. The thwacking noise it made, and the little gasps from Rosies, the way she bite her lip, buried her head in her shoulder. This was new. This was amazing. This was not something I ever imagined I'd enjoy, but I was. The power, the control.

Clair moved round to Rosies head, knealt and whispered something in her ear. Damn, in my excitement, had I got carried away, gone to far.

"Is she okay?" I worriedly asked.

Smiling, Clair looked at me, leaned forwards and released one of Rosies wrists.

"She's fine sir, in fact she's loving it," and with that, Clair moved Rosies hand to between her thighs. Crouched there, she spread her legs as Rosie slipped a finger, then 2 inside her. I just stood there. I couldn't believe it. She was fingering her. Grabbing her hair, she started to kiss her, tongues, looking at me,

"please, carry, on, sir" she said.

"Oh right," so I did. I resumed, flick, flick. Looking from Rosies, arse, to Clairs pussy, flick, flick. My cock so tight against my jeans. Flick, flick. When suddenly, Clair pressed herself to Rosie. Holding her head to her chest, she came. Hard.

"Thank you baby," she said, looking at Rosie, then lifting her fingers to her mouth, sucked her fingers clean. Well, that was something I'd never seen, a woman do before, tasting herself. Wow, I nearly came there and then. Standing, Clair walked towards me, and kissed me, her tongue in my mouth. I could taste her. Oh my God.

"I think we need to do something about that before you explode", she said.

"Huh?"

"That," she said, looking down, before dropping to her knees, undoing my belt and started on my buttons. With, I slight panic, I stopped, her, drastically looking around. No one was watching. No one cared. Everyone was in there own little world. Doing there own little thing. Looking down, Clair looked up.

"it's fine sir," she said, continuing to undo my buttons. Pulling my trousers down, she kissed my erection. My cock straining to burst out of my boxers. Reaching for the waist band, she again, looked up, smiled and pulled down. My cock, slapping against her face as it sprang free.

"mmmm.." she said, "I wasn't wrong Rosie".... Rosie!! I'd forgotten Rosie. I looked over and there she was, watching, pulling at the nipple clamps as she watched her friend slowly lower her mouth down and onto my cock. My God it felt good. It had been years since I'd had a blowjob, almost a lifetime ago. I could barely stand it. I started to pump, Clair grabbed my hips and forced me deeper into her mouth. What was she doing? She'll gag as she started to furiously bob her head. Fucking my cock with her mouth. I couldn't last. I warned her I was coming, expecting her to remove me, for me to come on the floor. But she didn't, she pulled me tighter, pulled me deeper into her mouth as I shot my load. Years of pent up tension, frustration poured out of my cock deep into her mouth, and there she was, swallowing the lot. Another first for me. But, deliberately she dribbled some, letting some splash onto her boobs, as she pulled me out and wanked me over her nipples before resucking me back in, draining ever drop from me.

"yum" she said, looking up at me, still on her knees, she raised her boob to her mouth, and sucked on her nipple, still looking at me, she moved to Rosie and placed her other cum soaked nipple in Rosies mouth. There I was watching 2 of the sexiest women I'd seen in a long time, sucking my come from Clairs boobs, a woman I had just met before again kissing, this time, with a mouthful of cum. My cum.

"Do you like that, slut? Like the taste?"

"Yes mistress"

"Good. You'll be tasting it again soon, from my cunt," said Clair. Both smiling, both looking at me. I'd died and gone to heaven.

And my cock was still hard. I was still ready to go. The view, the smells, the sounds around me. I was rock solid.

"Now sir is more comfortable, able to focus, shall we continue?"

"Yes please young lady".

"Young lady?"

Shit, what had I said, had I over stepped a mark?

"Mmmm... I like that," she said.

A smile. I was doing it. I was pulling it off. Relaxed I asked

"What's next?"

"Up to you sir"

I looked around hoping to get an idea.

There was the woman on the cross, she'd been turned around and a male was using the Violet wand on her bum, back.

There was a male, bent over a bench being caned. They were the couple I saw upstairs with the lead.

There was a female in a cage, alone.

There was a woman, blindfolded, with a pink strapon, a male, on his knees, some sort of leather mask and an elaborate leather harness, strapping his arms behind his back, sucking on it as another male walked round them both, flicking them occasionally with a riding crop.

And a very sexy woman, sat in a throne, a male on his hands and knees at her feet. She was sat holding a vibrator....watching us, watching me. Embarrassed, I suddenly realised I still had my cock out. Stood there, trousers and boxers around my ankles, erection standing proud looking dump.

"Um..." fumbling I pulled my trousers up, and went to the bag.

"Something from here?"

Looking inside, I selected a pinwheel and a riding crop. Turning round, I handed the pinwheel, to Clair, and looked over, the woman was smiling as I walked round and instinctively smacked Rosie on the bum with my hand

"Oh," she squealed, and wiggled her bum.

"Nice" said Clair. So, I did it again, on the other cheek. Another squeal. Interesting I thought. Putting the cane down, I decided to use my hands. Smack, smack. First one cheek, then the other, going lots of small, light taps, to big hard(or so I thought) hits. I looked to Clair for approval. She had moved round and was swapping from running the pinwheel up and down Rosies back and pulling on her nipple clamps. I noticed in time with my spanks.

Clair, looked at me, and just smiled and nodded.

"You look like a natural, but you can do it harder. This little slut loves it, the harder the better."

So I did, SMACK.

Hard, now Rosie was really moaning. She was making these beautiful sounds. She was wriggling and squirming, and I believed, watching her, grinding into the horse.

Now, I was loving it. Completely lost in what I was doing, but I was getting tired and Clair noticed. Saying, something in Rosies ear, she looked at me and asked "Sir, shall we take a break? Want another cider?"

I did, I really did. Stopping, I couldn't resist in bending and kissing and rubbing Rosies arse. Close, I could smell her sex, and noticed the horse was soaking wet threw.

Clair went to her bag and pulled out a blanket, and bottle of water. Un Shakaling Rosie, she wrapped her in the blanket, gave her some water and hugged her. After a few minutes, she handed her to me, and asked would I take her upstairs as she got a cloth and spray and started to clean the horse. I happily agreed, but obviously looked confused as to why Rosie seemed all limp and was quiet.

"Nothing to worry about. She's in sub space."

"Sub what?"

"I'll explain upstairs".

So, I turned and went upstairs. But as I did, I noticed the lady on the throne was still watching me, but was using the vibrator on herself. Masturbating. She looked straight at me, blew me a kiss.

Walking past, I smiled and went upstairs, finding a quiet corner, I sat down with Rosie, stroking her hair as she curled up next to me

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Brilliant start, can't wait for more.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

fantastic ..carry on

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got me a little damp

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wonderful x

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Fantastic! X

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Portsmouth

There, in that club, I was as content as I think I'd ever been. I'd only been in the club a little over an hour. I'd had my cock sucked by a beautiful 20 year old and I had another stunning 19 year old, naked, under a blanket cuddled into my chest and it appeared that was just the start of my night.

After about 10 minutes, Clair came over with my cider, and a few drinks for her and Rosie. She was also with the woman from the throne.

"This is Stephanie, she's the mistress of the dungeon."

"Hello" she said, "I've not seen you in here before. First time".

"First time, yep. For everything. Never done anything like this in my life, never even imagined anything like this before. Its amazing. I love it."

"Not bad for a first time, and so lucky, having these 2 find you. Lucky man".

Rosie giggled, and Clair winked at me.

"Ever subbed?" she asked.

"Nope, as I said. Never done anything before. My life was and always has been normal"

"Vanilla"

"What?"

"Vanilla. That's what we call normal people, with no kink, normal sex, normal life." she explained. "Are you going to the munch on Wednesday?"

"The what?"

"The munch. First Wednesday of every month, people of like minds meet to chat, drink, talk, etc. Its this Wednesday. At the King's."

"I know nothing about it, but if it's anything like this. I'm game."

"I'll see you there, for now I'll leave you with these two. And if you ever fancy subbing, let me know. I'd happily train you." and with that she left.

Now, as a side note, a few months later, I tried subbing. I believe you can't really understand a sub, or any kink till you've tried it yourself. I took Stephanie up on her offer and spend a lovely afternoon with her. After an hour, it was obvious to us both. I was a shit sub, lol, and didn't enjoy it, so we just spent the afternoon fucking.

Anyway, Stephanie left, and Clair, checked on Rosie, made sure she was OK, we then started to chat.

Clair explained how she and Rosie were a polyamourous couple, happy to let each other fuck who they want, with each others permission and consent. And occasionally they liked to share.

I explained my situation, and my naivety with all that was happening. Clair then explained sub space to me, safe words, and loads of other stuff I never knew existed... Now, whilst we were chatting, Rosie curled up next to me, head on my lap and sneakily started to undo my trousers.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Miss has sucked it, I want to now" she posted.

"I don't want to cum again,not right now." I panicked. Yes, I was still erect, still very horny, but I've never cum more than 2 or 3 times a night since I was 18, but, as things would have it, I was really worrying about nothing. These 2 could, and still can get me hard in seconds.

"OK sir." she said "I won't make you cum, I'll just play with you."

And she did, as I tried really hard to pay attention to all Clair was saying.

After we finished chatting, and I'd finished my cider, Clair asked if I was ready to fuck her. No beating around the bush, straight out.

"Sir, are you ready and happy to fuck me now?"

Hell, yes I was.

"Well, we need to leave and go to mine then, as there's no sex allowed in this club. We aren't really even allowed to suck you, but, hey, it's fun breaking the rules."

So, they grabbed there stuff, I grabbed mine and off we went. The girls spent a few minutes saying goodbye to some people, introduced me to a few others, blatantly telling everyone I was going to fuck them, and in a taxi we left.

We dived in a taxi, for the short ride to there's. And what a taxi ride. I sat between them, being kissed by one, then the other and then having them leaning over me to kiss each other. By the time we got to there's I was floating. We stumbled out the taxi, I went to pay, but Clair insisted. Everything is our treat tonight, and grabbing my hand, Rosie ran up the stairs and practically fell in threw the door. The house was old, falling apart and massive. Like a lot of properties in Portsmouth it had been changed into student accommodation. Clair appeared behind me, and Rosie pulling, Clair pushing, propelled me up some stairs, down a short corridor and into a bedroom, come kitchen room. Slightly untidy, incense and dream catchers everywhere, with lots of pagan symbolism and geek posters everywhere. A typical student 'pad'.

Clair pushed past me, and kissing Rosie, "I'm just going to have a quick shower, make sir comfortable, get him a drink. I want him hard and ready to fuck me when I'm back. Understood?"

"Yes mistress" and with a slap on Rosies arse, she turned, walked towards a room near the back, dropping items off clothing as she went.

"So, what does sir want? Rum, vodka...um yeah, that's it...lol."

And yes, she actually said lol. Didn't message it, text it, used it as a real word.

"Rum and please"

"No worries sir."

Grabbing a glass, she poured me a glass, removing items of clothing as she went. A glass, off came the jacket and hat she wore. Grabbing a bottle of rum as she stepped out of her skirt. Coke, the blouse and bra fell to the floor, then turning round, bending straight legged, grabbed some ice as she wriggled out of her pink thong.

Picking them up, sniffing them, she turned, smiled, a knee shaking, sexy, devious smile picked up the glass and walked towards me. Handing me the glass, she started to remove my jacket. Taking a sip, she started to undo my waistcoat. Looking up, she coyly undone button after button of my shirt, then removing these, started on my belt, giggling as she couldn't do it, dropping to her knees, she really struggled.

"Sorry sir, I'm not used to mens clothes, I'm much more into women".

"No, it's fine," and with that, I deftly flicked the catch, un did my belt and started on my buttons.

To be honest, my balls were busting. I just needed the release.

"I can do the rest sir".

So, Rosie carried on, button by button. Slow, sensuous and maddening. Pulling my trousers, and boxers down. We came to our second hurdle. Boots. Big, ankle length boots. So, seeing a cloth filled chair, I dropped down into it, and frantically yanked, pulled, practically ripped my boots, socks, trousers and boxers off, all the time apologising,nearly knocking my drink over as Rosie, sat in front of me, on her haunches just watching. God, I felt such a prat.

Finally, naked, erection stood out in front of me, I just looked at this wonderful image in front of me. What to do? She just sat there, hands in her lap. Looking down, waiting. What did I do next? I didn't have a clue.

Come on Harvey, sort it out a voice said. Your are supposed to dom her, she and her friend said you can do anything, ANYTHING, you want to them. And that's when I knew what I wanted. Pussy. I hadn't eaten a pussy since the started of my last relationship 5 years ago. So, standing, I stroked her hair and commanded

"On the bed".

Looking up at me, with a smile, she climbed up on all fours, onto the bed

"how does sir want me?"

Well, I nearly lost it right there and just wanted to bury my cock in this beautiful pussy in front of me, but, no. Patience I reminded myself, in time.

"Turn over, spread your legs"

And with that she did. Slowly, dropping to my knees,I looked down on this cute, 19 year old, shaven pussy, just staring at me. I closed my eyes, inhaled. My God, I'd forgotten how much I loved that smell. Tentatively I stuck my tongue out, resting on my arms I licked. A nice slow lick, from top to bottom. A moan. And so I began. Reaching my arms under her legs, I pulled her towards me. Her arse just on the edge of the bed as i buried my head between her thighs. Sucking and licking. Flicking my tongue over her clit, rolling it, tracing her lips with my tongue, fucking her pussy with it, before sliding a finger inside. Hooking it, trying to find 'that' spot as I continued to ravish and devour this sweet cunt in front of me. Oh my God, I was in heaven. I couldn't believe it could get any better. The smell, the taste, the sounds of Rosie, moaning and gripping the bed...I appeared to be doing a good job, when suddenly, moisture on my cock. Knealt there as I was, Clair had walked into the room, and after watching for a bit, had Knealt next to me and taken my cock in her mouth. Shit, yes, yes, it could get better. I lost it and just attacked Rosies pussy. I couldn't get enough as suddenly, she came, and came hard. Clair stopped what she was doing and moved up along side Rosie, sucking on her boob

"You liked that slut? You like sirs mouth on your cunt? Are you cumming for sir? I want you to cum for sir again, when I reach 1 you will cum like never before 10, 9, 8.... Cum for Sir, Cum hard. 7, 6, 5.... Cum like you've never cum for a man before" leaning down she bite hard onto Rosies nipple, making her squeal. I very nearly stopped what I was doing, as watching this was fascinating, but thankfully I remembered where I was and resumed my relentless attack. Taking her clit between my teeth, it added one, the two fingers and started to fuck Rosie.

"4...3...2.... That's it slut, Cum, Cum like the little slut, whore you are, cum for Sir you beautiful little toy.... 1."

And with that, Rosie came. Came like I've never seen a woman cum before. Clamping her legs behind my head , she pulled me tighter, arching her back, flooding my face with her juices , as I licked, sucked and swallowed for all I was worth only just noticing that Clair was also cumming, but a more gentle, subtle cum. She was playing with herself the whole time.

I sat back, wow. There is nothing like the feeling of making a woman cum. The control, power and, if I'm honest, the ego boost, knowing I still could. Clair, stopped biting Rosie, looked at me, and cheekily moved to kiss me

"Thank you for that Sir," she said as she caressed my face, kissing and licking me gently, tasting Rosies juices on my face a beard.

Kissing Clair,knelt there, I kissed her hard. I placed my hand on the back of her head and raised myself up a little, so I was higher, kissing down on her. I scrunched my fingers, tangling in her hair as I bit her lip, fought with her tongue,very aware that my left hand was still resting on the soft, creamy thigh of Rosie.

I crawled up, towering over Clair as I looked down on her, strangely feeling a power I'd never felt sexually before. I felt great. My night had gone from shite to amazing in just a few hours. So many thoughts and ideas were going threw my head, but sadly, at that time, I really didn't know how to instigate most of what I wanted. All I could think was, fuck, fuck, fuck.

I crawled over Clair, further up the bed, and rolled over, between them both. They both, moved up alongside me, Clair level, Rosie a little way down. Her head on my belly as she played with my cock. Teasing it, stroking it.

"I'd like to fuck you now" I said, as again I grabbed Clair by the back of her head and kissed her, and with a groan, she moved her leg across me, grabbing me by the cock and rose herself up. Slowly, but surely she positioned me at the entrance to her pussy, and lowered Herself, gently, and slowly sliding down onto my cock, the whole time Rosie just sat, watching. I was in. I looked up at this amazing goddess like figure, tits, perfectly formed, looking down on me, resting her hands on my chest, as Rosie moved to kneal next to us. I daren't move. I was ready to explode, I was so turned on, I knew I wouldn't last, but I so wanted to. I wanted to be a good fuck, I wanted to last, no chance.

Rosie kissed Clair, her hands moving to her breasts, her other hand, sliding down her back to my balls and she cupped them. She started to slowly, knead my balls, as at the same time Clair started to move. Slowly at first, little backwards and forwards movements,grinding her pubic bone into me. I reached up, grabbing her tits, I pulled her nipples as she got faster and faster. I could feel the build up in my balls. I gripped my muscles, I held on as long as I could as Clair lent right back, bouncing herself on me as I came. I exploded deep inside this wonderful, beautiful woman, who kept rocking, squeezing herself around me, pulling me inside her. Rosie lent down between us and placed her mouth around Clairs clit and sucked as Clair also started to cum. That wonderful feeling as I came again and again inside her, but, it didn't finish there. Rosie then grabbed my cock, pulled me out of Clair and started sucking me. I didn't know whether to stop her, scream, or fuck her mouth. In the end, I did a bit of all three as Rosie drained every single drop from me, before pushing Clair onto her back and burying her face between her legs, licking every drop of my sperm from between them but keeping one hand on my cock, wanking me as she did so.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

Great story even though seen it before

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Still the lady at the Club for you to impress and i believe she will make an impression in your virgin bum ????

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

» Add a new message to this topic