FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting cuckhold

Meeting cuckhold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustdoomnow OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've been on this site a while, as a couple. I've had numerous one on one meets and quite a few ffm. So, as a recently single male I decided I'd branch out for a bit of mfm. A couple local to me messaged. The lady was in her late 20s and her husband was in his 50s. They mentioned they were hot wife, cuckold, and having no experience with either I did a bit of Googling just to see what I was letting myself in for.

We agreed to meet in the fleet, a pub close to Portsmouth city center. It's a nice big pub, with a few quiet corners. After a nervous wait, in they walked. She looked amazing in lovely red high heels, stockings, a short black skirt, white blouse with a bright red bra on underneath and very attractive. He was very unassuming in jeans and shirt. I'd made the full effort with suit. As you walked over to me, she ordered him to get the drinks, quietly he asked my poison and off he went, as she leaned into me, kissing me on the cheek, as I stood to greet her. She commented on how I looked and how she loved my smell. I returned the favour, commenting on her stunning looks, and surprising me, she blushed. She joined me in sitting on my side of the table, nice and close as her husband returned, with the drinks. She completely ignored him as he Sat opposite us. Chatting, as if he wasn't there, we did a little small talk before broaching the reason we were both there. She started talking, quite loudly about how she was married to a worthless, sissy faggot with a small dick and needed a real man to make her happy. Leaning in close, her hand resting on my arm, she commented on her believing it was me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ew-shoesMan  over a year ago

South Shields

Is there any more?

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Portsmouth

As we Sat chatting, my hand slipped to her stocking clad thigh, moving it up, I found the top of her stocking tops. She leant forwards, whispered in my ear she wasn't wearing any knickers. She's laid at home, mastubating in them before coming and she'd made them wet and he was now wearing them. I looked over, and he was Sat there, hands in his lap, eyes down.

"is that right faggot boy?" I asked "are you wearing sissy knickers?" he looked up, a wierd, happy look in his eyes, and nodded. My hand rose even higher, my little finger finding, and brushing up against, a bold, wet pussy. I turned to look at her, as she spread her legs and slid a little further down her chair, the only problem was, we weren't alone. There was a lot of people about, no one seemed to notice, but it wouldn't be long. She and I were very over dressed for an afternoon session, so I stopped. The look of desperation on her face, was a picture. She looked round. "I need a man, I need to be fucked, right now".

"Shall we go? My place or yours?" I asked.

"Mine if OK? You, stay here, in an hour you can come home." and with that she stood as I followed, watching as she bent slightly to readjust her skirt, showing the backs of her stocking tops, I moved in, bumped her, hands on her hips, before taking her hand, and walking outside. The second we were outside, I pushed her against the wall, hand on her throat as I kissed her, my tongue delving deep into her mouth, my hand immediately going between her legs. I easily slipped a finger inside her, she was wet as hell, another as I kissed her, before standing back. She grabbed my hand, moved it to her mouth and sucked "shall we?" she huskily asked, as keeping hold of her hand we walked to her car.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Excellent so far...

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Portsmouth

The journey back to her house took less than ten minutes, twice her hand wandered into my lap. Soon enough we arrived at a lovely old house in southsea, a big old victorian place. Walking up the drive, as she stopped to put the key in the door I pressed up behind her, kissing her neck as my arm went around her waist, pressing myself into her butt. Door open, she turns and we practically fall in the door, pulling at each other's clothing, she yanks my jacket, waistcoat off before pulling my shirt over my head, not bothering to undo my buttons, as I rip her blouse open, stopping briefly, to lean back and look at her beautiful breasts incased in a very expensive, red lace bra. Moving my hands up, under her breasts, I lift and squeeze them before dropping my head to pull her nipple out with my teeth, rolling it in my mouth. Pushing her backwards to the steps, she Sat down, undoing my belt, my buttons, yanking my trousers and boxers down all in one go, before grabbing my arse with one hand and wanking me with the other. At no time looking up at me, looking at my cock the whole time. After a minute or so, I grab her hand, to slow her down, easing her to stop as I'm close.

"Sorry," she said "I just need your cock, it's beautiful. I just need to please you."

"Take your time" I tell her, "there's, no rush".

With that, I lean forward, taking her face in my hands, I lean down and kiss her, before, pushing her back, and kneeling. Easing her skirt up, I stop and admire the view. Stocking glad, thighs and a bare pussy, just waiting for me. Gently I kiss down her thighs as I caress a finger up her slit, getting closer with my mouth, I push, one then 2 fingers inside her before finally reaching her clit with my mouth. I attack. Hooking my fingers to find that sweet spot as I lick and suck on her clit. She squirms, writhing under my touch as she reaches down placing her hands on my head. She cums, hard, I keep going, she cums again, harder as I adjust the angle so my hand can reach up to her boob, taking and pulling her nipple, hard like her profile said she liked it. A third time she's cums before sitting up, begging me to stop as she's so sensitive.

Sitting back on my haunches, pleased with myself, I smile.

"good?"

"Fucking amazing," she said "I've not cum like that before."

Looking down, she sees my rock hard cock, "your turn," she says taking my by the hand she turns and leads me up the stairs. Kicking my shoes and clothes off, bending to pick them up, I follow her up the stairs, my face following her beautiful arse as it wiggles inches from me. We enter a bedroom, it's huge. Lovely in pale pinks and lilac. Taking me over to a huge bed, she sits on it, I move in front of her as she looks up at me, removing her bra, she rubs the head of my cock over her nipples. Leaning down she kisses me, before looking up at me again, rubbing my cock all over her chest before taking me in her mouth, taking me deep, as I grab the back of her head, fucking her mouth, fucking her face.. I feel that pressure, so I stop, easing slowly back. Moving to my trousers, I remove my wallet, taking out a condom I move back to her, slowly, she rips the packed open and places the condom on my cock, skilfully with her mouth. That was knew, and very nice, she shuffled backwards as I move up over her, her legs over my shoulders as I bend her double, my cock nudging against her. Looking down, I Stare as she begs me, pleads with me to fuck her,as slowly I enter her, in by inch, bending her legs further back, getting deeper and deeper as I fuck her. Slowly at first as I build up speed.

The door swings open, in the doorway is her husband, in just red panties, wanking as he watches.

I look down, "sissy boys here" I comment, before looking over at him, pointing behind me, I order him to kneal and watch, as I resume fucking her, this time with more passion. I ease myself up, my hands on her thighs, behind her knees, pushing her down as I fuck away, hard, fast, feeling that pressure again as I start to pump. Again and again I pump into her as she matches my orgasm. Cumming hard, her muscles squeeze my cock of every drop as I collapse on top of her.

Exhausted, I roll off, taking the condom, I pull it off and throw it at sissy boy. "clean it" I order, as her looks at her, emptying the contends into his mouth as I lean forwards and kiss his lady. Standing I move to the door, where the knickers are, picking them up, I clean my cock, my balls, my arse of our combined juices and walk towards him, I order to open his mouth, still full of my cum and shove the knickers in, as I move back to lay next to her.

"A cider?" she asks...

"I'd love one," I reply as she gets up, I playfully smack her arse as she leaves ignoring her husband to get my drink.

pinxton

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Portsmouth

Laid on the bed, a cider in hand, she joined me. Laid close, she runs her hands over my chest, caressing my nipples. We chat, she asks if I'd done this before, I hadn't. She told me I was there second male to of ever joined them, but he had left the area quite recently. Her hand slowly went lower as we talked. Her husband still Sat there with her knickers in his mouth. Stroking my cock, slowly I became hard. Shall we go again, she asked, well, I was ready. Grabbing another condom, she lowered her head to my cock and just played with it for about 5 minutes before placing the condom on me. I kissed her as she moved up along side me, on all fours, moving behind her I had to admire her gorgeous arse. I couldn't resist a smack, she moaned, looking behind her at me she wiggled her arse, before burying her head in the pillow. Reaching round behind her, she pulled her arse cheeks apart, begging me to fuck her arse. Looking at her husband, I called him over, direct me I ordered. He grabbed my cock and placed it at the entrance to her arse, fuck me, fuck me now she pleaded, fuck my arse, so I did. Slowly, but with force, I nudged my cock into her as her husband guided me in. Her arse was so tight, it felt great. Completely in her, I stopped, just enjoying the sensation of her warm arse squeezing, pulling me in. Telling her husband to sit and watch I started to fuck her. Slow, deep strokes, building up faster and faster as she screamed and moaned into her cushion. Shouting obscenities to her husband about how my cock was huge, the best she'd ever had, how he was worthless, with a small dick. Faster I got, really enjoying her arse, occasionally smacking it, before inevertably I felt the telltale sign in my balls. A few more pumps and I was gonna cum. Pulling out, I ripped the condom off and stroked myself, finishing over her arse, Cumming again and again, big white gobs splattering over her arse. Falling to the side of her, I smiled as still on her knees she moved to my cock, sucking me clean of a few last drops as I motioned to him to clean her up. Her obeyed, licking my cum from her arse and back before sticking his tongue, deep in her, rimming her as she sucked on me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Would love to be a cuckold and help get my Mrs pleasured

pinxton