FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A night of fun.

A night of fun.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nights home alone with no kids are few and far between nowadays, as I’m sure a lot will know the feeling. We are slowly ticking off a few of our fantasies here’s one we would both like to try sooner rather than later...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

It’s a Saturday both have a few bits on in the morning, nothing planned later normal night or so I thought. About lunch time I get a text from the wife saying kids staying out can you drop them off. Straight away I think what could we get up to, was the wife thinking the same. Anyway I text her back to say no problem any plans tonight then?? Her reply was, if you want something, plan it. I knew what she means straight away, my hunt has started. Perfect time for the wife to get ready was when I went to drop the kids off, throughout the day I’d got chatting to a few blokes on here a couple took my eye, who I’d like to pleasure my wife. Explained what was going to happen and what I had planned, one guy sounded perfect. So I thought fuck it let’s get this sorted..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like where this is going...

I’d showered and got ready, the time had come to drop the kids off. As I leave I tell the wife to be ready for when I get back, on the way back home I drop a text to the guy I’ve been chatting to all day. Will be 10 mins....

Quick text to the wife, Ready?? Where are you upstairs or down?? Straight away my phone goes off, reply saying I’m on the bed, will blindfold when I hear your key in the door. My phone goes off again, few sneaky pics for you. She was laid on the bed dressed ready for whatever I had install for her, she looked amazing. My heart racing, I finally pick up the other bloke. Chatting about what the wife loves and what would make her cum. Both walking up to the front door, nervous and shaking with excitement and anticipation. Key in the door, my phone vibrates, I’m now ready!!!!

By *urplehead55Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Great start to this story, I'm gonna be watching and waiting for the next post.

We both walk inside, being polite ask if he wants a drink. Knowing that’s not what he’s thinking about, anyway after sorting the drink I let him know where to go. Off he went upstairs I wait for a few minutes and move to half way up the stairs. I can hear some mumbling and a few moans, I have no idea what’s going on. I can’t wait any longer I need to see what’s happening, so I make my way in to the bedroom. My wife is laid on her back, legs spread with his head between them. One hand on her tits and the other somewhere between her legs. She must have heard me, she directed her head towards the door and smiled. She knew I was in the room now, her moans are getting louder and louder grinding herself against his face.

No other man has made her cum for over 20 years, here in front of me she was grabbing away at the sheets as he was pushing harder against her. Within what seemed like a few minutes my wife started to tell us both that she was cumming, DONT STOP, DONT STOP. As her body lay on the bed not really moving much, the guy has removed his head from

Between her legs and is stroking and playing with her nipples. Her legs are still wide apart and I can see her pussy lips glistening with her juices, the moves up the bed and offers his cock for my wife to hold. Within seconds she has him in her mouth sucking away like it was the last cock she would ever see, I just sit back and watch knowing how much she’s loving it.

By *ugwumpCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Happy to oblige lol

Very sexy

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

By *ocky-boyMan  over a year ago

All over

I remain watching while my wife is still sucking away on his cock, while with one of his hands he’s slowly playing with her pussy. Then he pulls out of her mouth and moves away leaving her laid on the bed blindfolded still not knowing what’s next, then she feels hands around both ankles. Slowly moving there way up, slightly scratching on the way(loves a scratch) as he reaches her pussy he gives her a little rub which makes her jump. Moving upwards to her tits pulling away on her nipples (loves that too lol). Then she can feel his mouth next to hers, she knows what’s coming and is trying to feel his cock.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

He then grabs her wrists and puts her hands above her head, whispers into her ear not to move them. Then he slips a condom on and starts to nudge the tip of his cock against her pussy lips, then pulling away teasing her with a bit more each time. After three or four times he positions his cock just inside her pussy and grabs her hips, with one big thrust he goes all the way in making my wife moans and scream.

I’m sat on the edge of the bed naked now now stroking my cock watching him pick up speed fucking my wife, her moans getting louder and louder the harder he fucks her. It’s all to much for me, I tap the guy and motion for her to be on all fours he whispers something in her ear pulls out and gets of the bed. My wife just lays there for a moment gently stroking her pussy and smiling still blindfolded, with out a word she turns over and up on to all fours and offers her arse in the air.

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Very hot

» Add a new message to this topic