FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The workmen.

The workmen.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Woken early second day in a row by workmen in my street put me in a bad mood. I got out of bed and shut the window so not to wake my husband. Looking out of the window I counted six of them laughing and working on the road or gas pipes, God knows what but far too early and definitely too loudly. I put on my robe and went down stairs. I had to go and feed my neighbours cat whilst they were away so I grabbed their keys, slipped on some shoes and walked across the street to their house. As I went i realised the chat between the men had stopped and felt eyes on me. As I opened my neighbours door I turned round, the workmen were talking and looking in my direction. Four of them returned to their work but the other two were still watching and I couldn't help but notice how attractive they both were. I went inside and closed the door.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Grear start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please go on!!!

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

After seeing to the cat I went to the living room window, I had a perfect view of the two handsome men as they worked, laughing and chatting unaware that I was now watching them. Feeling horny thinking of how much I would like to please them both I opened my dressing gown and begin to rub my pussy. I felt so wet as I imagined them both with me, removing my gown before I kneeled before them both with an eager mouth ready to please,I wanted to fuck them both. I'd shocked myself, playing with my pussy in my neighbours house lusting after two total strangers but I just couldn't control the desire.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *outhyorks maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

So did you take it any further XXX

Mmmm hot

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Returning home and so horny I went back upstairs to the bedroom, my husband now awake but still under the covers smiled as I removed my robe letting in drop to the floor revealing my naked body. I pulled back the sheet, I wanted to be fucked so badly,

"I want you to fuck me please sir" I said before taking his cock in my mouth.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Enjoying this.

Good start

Mmmmm

He moaned with pleasure as I licked and sucked him so eager to please as he pushed deep into my mouth. I could feel him getting harder and myself getting more excited. He stood up pushing me off him and I lay on the bed and spread my legs wide, "dirty girl" he said before gently licking me. I moaned as he sucked and nibbled. "I'm such a bad girl sir" I moaned "wanting other men. There's two in our road right now I would fuck and please". He stopped and smiled,"dirty bitch, how badly do you want them? Tell me what you'd do?" I replied...

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Good start

Guildford

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

He swiftly jumped to his feet and grabbing me by the hair told me to get to my feet. "Dirty little whore" he said before kissing me still holding a fistful of my hair. "Turn round" I did as instructed and he pushed my head down and grabbed me around the waist pulling me upwards, arching my back, face down I knew I was going to get fucked hard. He turned towards the window and I knew he was looking to see who the men his wife wanted to fuck were. "Dirty little bitch" he said again before I felt the sting of his hand as he spanked my arse hard. He thrust himself deep inside me every now and again he glanced through the window at the men outside....

By *ocky-boyMan  over a year ago

All over

Liking this a lot as a workman would!!

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Horny mmmm

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

hallow

Later that day whilst out my phone beeped with a text. I smiled as I read my instructions from my husband for the following day if the workmen returned. God I wanted them to be there the next morning....

By *rCandPrincessCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Great story..

Very naughty

Kettering

I woke the next morning and quietly slipped out of bed, with my husband still sleeping I peered out of the window. Smiling to myself i grabbed my robe and underwear and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for my task, the men had returned. I slipped my mobile into my robe pocket and grabbed my neighbours keys. Walking across the street I noticed the two workmen who had caught my eye were again chatting with each as they worked. I walked past them allowing my gown to open slightly revealing my black stockings. A whistle from one of them confirmed my effort had be noticed and i turned and smiled making sure they were both watching me before shutting the door.

Guildford

More of this great story

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

I'm following this with real anticipation.

I shut the door behind me, unable to stop myself from smiling. I couldn't believe what I was doing, it was madness but I just couldn't help myself. Maybe nothing would come of it? I would have to wait and see, damn I was so turned on. My head spinning I went into the kitchen to feed the cat.

A knock on the door made my heart race, I went to see who was outside,standing in the hallway I could make out the shadow of a man through the frosty glass, was this actually happening!

Love this! Please carry on! I’ve posted a similar true story about my girlfriend and the BT guy

Very nice. Please carry on.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

More please

I took a deep breath and tried to steady myself. Hands shaking I untied my robe so it was open but I would be able to cover myself quickly if needed, this could completely back fire if I wasn't careful. All I had on underneath was one of my black lace suspender belts and a pair of matching stockings. I hadn't put a bra or knickers on as instructed by my husband's text, this was crazy.

I walked towards the door, nervous and excited, I could now see the face of one of the workman more clearly who'd caught my eye the day before, damn I wanted to fuck him, he was so hot.

Opening the door I popped my head round keeping my body out of sight. He smiled and explained that they would be turning the water off in the street for a short period of time. I laughed nervously and thanked him for letting me know although I didn't believe him and hoped that wasn't the reason he'd come to the house. I tired to read what he was thinking, how would he react if he knew my intentions? If he saw me naked? No one else could see me, what did I have to lose? I didn't know him, I'd never see him again...

Like this more please

Wow on edge here very horny

Heart racing I stepped backwards away from the door, but still out of sight of the road. I was now in full view for him. My robe open displaying what was on offer but nervous about his possible reaction.His eyes wandered over my body and he grinned knowing full well what was happening, I was a sure thing if he wanted me to be. He turned and looked back at the other men working and then looked back at me before he stepped into my neighbours house.

Guildford

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Following

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

Awesome

He walked towards me, looking into my eyes as he gently placed his hand inside my robe and onto my back revealing more of my body for him to see. He pushed the door closed with his foot, the lock clicking as it shut not taking his eyes off me for a second "You're a naughty girl, teasing me like this." He said looking at my breasts and down towards my pussy before looking back into my eyes. His stare awoke all my senses, that look as if he could read my thoughts "I'm not teasing" I replied, "what are you doing then?" he answered.

By *inkyguyniMan  over a year ago

c

Guildford

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *anandfranCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Before I had chance to answer his face moved closer to mine, I could smell his aftershave, different from my husband's and unfamiliar. I closed my eyes as our lips met, my legs became weak and it all felt so wrong but so right at the same time.The kiss was slow and controlled at first, as though we were both unsure, before quickening pace as the longing for pleasure increased. I wanted this man, I wanted this stranger and he wanted me too...

By *atdancerCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fantastic . More please .

By *itman777Man  over a year ago

Inverness

More please this is very good

bathgate / benidorm

Mmmmm great story

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Wish someone would do this to me. Would break up the day of hard graft

I felt his hand on the back of my head, he was pulling me closer as we continued to kiss, so hungry for each other now. His kisses moved across to my cheek and down to my neck, his hand tightened on my hair gripping hard as he pulled my head back. My body shivered as he moved down my shoulder with his mouth, feeling his breath on me as I stood almost naked before him. Every now and then I could feel his teeth against my skin, awakening all my senses my body responding to his touch. He pulled my robe from my shoulder and looking down his breath quickened as he took in the sight of my breasts. My nipples erect and ready for attention, I felt exposed and vulnerable, my body telling him how much I wanted this to happen. This strong man could now do whatever he wanted, I would not be able to stop him even if I wanted to, but I didn't want him to stop....

Guildford

Like we don't want you to stop telling us

Keep going definitely want more

His lips returned to my body and he continued to work his way down, getting closer to where I wanted him to be. He sucked and licked my nipple and I gasped as I felt his teeth close around it. My body jolted forward as I felt his other hand moving down my leg and back up the inside of my thigh. I moaned as my legs opened more pushing my thighs forward towards his hand wanting him to touch me, dying for his hand to feel how excited I was, my pussy waiting for him as his tongue played with my nipple. His touch felt electric against the wetness between my legs. I could feel myself throbbing as his finger gently brushed across me, briefly touching my clit with each stroke causing my breath to quicken. He was in total control, and he knew it.....

By *r x mrs rampantCouple  over a year ago

Mayo

great storyline very hot

Kettering

By *ilkey69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

good story ... hope the rest of them come to join in

He knelt before me still fully dressed,his eyes darting over every inch of my body. He said nothing as he glanced upwards making eye contact with me, that stare again, those eyes, that look of control. Feeling shy I looked away the powerful feeling of submission now overwhelming me, I wanted to please him so very badly. I closed my eyes as his hand moved over my clit again only this time it remained there. With a little pressure rubbing my tender skin, teasing me knowing I wanted more. It felt so sensitive as he began to kiss my pussy slowly allowing his tongue to brush against me. I gasped and moaned as he pushed his finger inside, still kissing me gently. I pushed my thighs forward and back joining in the rhythm of his hand as his finger went deeper between my lips...

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Amazing story

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brill

Very horny

Wow! Such a honey story

Horny even

He was so attentive to my needs, it was as if he could read my body as he quickened the pace of his hand. I opened my eyes and looked down at him as I moaned and gasped in pleasure, our eyes met again, his intense stare holding my own i wanted this man inside me. The doorbell rang and he stopped, neither of us spoke. I looked at the door and back to him, my nerves returned worried again what his reaction would be to my husband joining us. My husband's text and instructions from the day before were clear, he'd leave it so long when I left before coming over to the house. I'd successfully completed the first part of my task to get one of the workmen inside the house,to offer myself to him, to make him want me. Now it was time for part two and my husband had arrived to share his wife with another man. I could feel my mouth going dry as I spoke "it's my husband" I said "I told him about you yesterday" i looked down at the floor overcome with shyness and then back to his face waiting for him to answer. The man looked totally shocked and standing up he moved away from me a little "don't worry, this is something we enjoy, he'll be excited to see us together" the man began to laugh "fucking hell, you're kidding me" he replied "no" I said smiling as I moved towards him placing my hand on his chest "I'm not kidding you. If you're not happy with this that's fine but I want to fuck you so badly now and my husband would love to see and join in" He looked at the door smiling like he couldn't believe what was happening. He moved his face down towards mine and as he slowly kissed me he whispered "you better let him in then."....

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Mmm so sexy

By *ouplefun264Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Love it??

So good

Guildford

"Love it??"
more more please

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Such a good story

Here!

I smiled and walked towards the door filled with excitement, my confidence returning as I went to let my husband in, I couldn't wait for this to happen, this was actually going to happen! Looking through glass I froze at what I saw "shit" I said. A tall figure stood outside with his back to me as he looked behind him. He had dark hair and I could see his brightly coloured jacket. My hand dropped away from the door as he turned around and I saw his face. It wasn't my husband, it was the other workman....

Fantastic story

By *obbly2000Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

More needed

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

So the lucky lady is going to be getting a third more than she bargained for?? MMMF coming up I hope

bathgate / benidorm

More please

Great story

Here!

Lincoln

More please

bradford

"I smiled and walked towards the door filled with excitement, my confidence returning as I went to let my husband in, I couldn't wait for this to happen, this was actually going to happen! Looking through glass I froze at what I saw "shit" I said. A tall figure stood outside with his back to me as he looked behind him. He had dark hair and I could see his brightly coloured jacket. My hand dropped away from the door as he turned around and I saw his face. It wasn't my husband, it was the other workman...."
I would love to work outside your home lol

"Love this! Please carry on! I’ve posted a similar true story about my girlfriend and the BT guy "

What’s it called?

By *ocky-boyMan  over a year ago

All over

I quickly stepped away from the door so I wouldn't be seen. Where was my husband? I was so turned on and excited enjoying the chance to fulfil a fantasy and it was going to stop before it had properly started, it was all going wrong. I pulled my robe shut and fled towards the kitchen "You need to get rid of him" I said as I left the workman standing by the door. I could feel my heart pounding as I leaned against the kitchen wall trying to calm myself. I needed to get rid of the man inside the house and get back home, this had gone completely wrong and why hadn't my husband come over yet as planned? My phone beeped in my robe pocket. Hands shaking I opened the text, it was my husband, "change of plan,I want a video of you alone being fucked by them both. I've had a word with his mate and sent him round and he's more then happy to help. Be a good girl for me and please them both." I couldn't believe what I was reading. The thought of being fucked by two strangers and filming it for my husband who was waiting for me across the street was so hot. I replied to the text and pressed send my heart now racing.....

Here!

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

A very sexy story keep going x

Guildford

"So the lucky lady is going to be getting a third more than she bargained for?? MMMF coming up I hope "
happy days happy days

Hmmm amazing no wonder the roads take so long to fix

Flitwick and Fakenham

Wow thus story is great

Wow this keeps getting better

I could hear the workmen talking quietly in the hallway but I couldn't make out what was being said. A few moments later my phone still in my hand the kitchen door opened and they walked into the kitchen.

Both men now stood Infront of me. I could feel my cheeks redden, my confidence seemed to disappear and I felt totally out of my depth. Maybe this was a step too far? I smiled nervously and they both remained silent staring at me smiling, their eyes looking me up and down, they kept looking at each other and then back at me but neither one spoke. If I wanted this to happen did i need to make to first move? Whatever I decided I knew they were both interested in taking this further......

cheshire/Preston

I took a deep breath as i began to untie my robe for the second time only this time it was for two strangers instead of one. I felt nervous as hell my hands still shaking as my robe slid off my shoulders. I was in someone else's house with two men I didn't know, now I was undressing, what the hell was I doing? I knew my husband was at home across the street waiting for me and this would be driving him crazy. He would have no idea what was happening not until I returned home anyway. I let my robe drop to the floor, I stood Infront of them both in only my stockings and suspender belt. I could feel myself blush as their eyes moved over my body.

The man who'd been sent by my husband stepped forward, "your fella said to use your phone" he said holding out his hand and nodding towards my own. "My phone?" I replied confused as to what he meant as I stood naked before them.

"We're filming this aren't we? No faces mind, well, no faces apart from yours" he replied smiling and winking at his friend, "if you want to that is? "

I handed my phone to him, my need for pleasure again taking control of my reactions. Both men seemed to take this as my consent and moved towards me,

I closed my eyes as I felt their hands begin to touch me.......

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Wow, I’m so hard reading this, for heavens sake keep it going.

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Brilliantly set up and so hot. Love it. Keep it going.

This scenario is one of Kay's big turn ons, teasing a couple of younger guys then suddenly finding they know they are in control even as she pretends to protest.

I felt a hand gently touch me under my chin lifting my head upwards slowly. His skin felt rough, his hand felt strong. I opened my eyes and I looked into the eyes of my first workman. My head turned towards him guided by him as he tightened his grip on my face and our lips met again for the second time. "It's locked" the second workman said as he lifted my phone for me to see his other was already on one of my breasts. Barely able to speak as I felt another hand between my thighs I whispered the number to unlock it struggling to even remember the last digit. I felt my body relaxing and then tensing as fingers entered me his breath becoming heavier as we continued to kiss, our tongues exploring, tasting each other.....

Lincoln

By *uddles500Man  over a year ago

city

Both men began to remove their tops, their firm arms flexing as their tops landed on the kitchen floor. I watched with burning desire, my eyes running over their shoulders and across their chests,I could see their excitement as I focused on their cocks, still hidden by their clothes but it was clearly visible that they were both hard under the material, ready to fuck, ready to fuck me.

Breathing in the smell of their aftershave as I watched them, my eyes moving from one to the other,I was enjoying the sight of these handsome men,I wanted them inside so badly.

Their eyes focused on me as they began to unbuckle their belts and then pull down their work trousers. I couldn't wait to see them in all their glory, two hard cocks for me to please. I kneeled before them both as they undid the last buttons on their trousers "You're going to get fucked." The second workman said as his trousers fell down to his knees. He pulled out his rock hard cock for me to see "dirty little bitch" he said.....

Very horny

Seeing both of the workmen standing Infront of me, each holding their hard cocks was too much, I couldn't wait any longer I needed to taste them. I moved forwards towards them and began to lick and kiss them both so eager to please as I willingly opened my mouth for each man, allowing them to take turns, moving from one cock to the other. "Fuck" I heard one say.

As I looked up I saw my phone in the hand of a stranger pointing towards my face capturing everything for my husband to watch later. My eyes looking into theirs as I took each of them deep in my throat. Their cocks filling my mouth as my head was forced forwards and backwards by a firm hand on the back of my head. They were almost choking me as each one thrust themselves further down my throat. I could feel my eyes began to water as I continued to serve them both. Their moans becoming louder the further down I managed to take them. "Right down, fuck that's it, right down" I steadied myself placing my hand on one or their legs, gripping the material of their trousers as a greedily sucked them both....

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

getting better ...

cheshire/Preston

loving this

Guildford

Great story more please

Loving this

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

bradford

Lincoln

bathgate / benidorm

By *bw48Woman  over a year ago

warrington

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

More plz

"Hmmm amazing no wonder the roads take so long to fix"

That made me laugh so much! It explains why there's road works and no one ever there working!

Awesome story, one of the best though.

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

Wow

Kettering

Story going great

The second workman turned away from me and walked towards the kitchen table, I glanced to the side to see what he was doing and as he walked back towards me I could see he'd placed my phone on the table still recording for my husband, capturing his whore wife as she was being used. Now both of the men's hands were free.

As the other continued to push my head onto his cock two firm hands grabbed me by my waist and I felt myself being forced forward on to all fours. The kitchen floor so cold and hard under my knees, my stockings offering no comfort for me.

I felt a sting on my arse as he brought his hand down hard on my bare skin, I tried to catch my breath as I moaned outloud. I felt his hand a second time in the same place as he spanked me again making it clear to me who was in charge and in control. I looked up at the other man as he continued to push his cock deep in my mouth. He eyes met mine, pleasure all over his face, his eyes returned back on his friend as I felt a hard cock rubbing against me from behind......

Kettering

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

cheshire/Preston

Lincoln

This is awesome

Guildford

Great more please m

He was teasing me, making me want him as he continued to rub himself against me from behind. Letting me to feel how big and hard he was, showing me what his intentions were and letting me know he was going to get it. His firm grip on my waist holding me exactly where he wanted as I felt the end of him between my arse cheeks as he stroked himself up and down my skin.

He let go of me with one hand, still holding me tightly with the other as I felt him exploring between my thighs. His fingers now rubbing between my legs, I could feel and hear how wet I was as his fingers found my pussy. He pushed one inside me, then another and another his big hand opening me for him as he forced deeper inside. "Fuck" I said as he found his rhythm fucking me with the motion of his fingers.

The first workmen pulled away from me and brought his head down towards mine. He lifted my face slightly staring into my eyes, watching my face intensely as I moaned in pleasure. "Dirty girl" he whispered before kissing me, more forcefully this time.....

By *SAguyxxxMan  over a year ago

east kilbride

For the love of god type faster please lol.... When does the book come out?????

By *ajdaveMan  over a year ago

Wouldn't you like to know

Bookmarking this one

As I kissed the first workman the second pulled his hand from between my legs and lay on his back. His hands returned to my waist and he pulled me over his face. "Sit up" he demanded and I obeyed his order. The other workman moved out of my line of sight as I felt kisses on my pussy. "Oh fuck" I moaned as his tongue ventured between my lips. He knew exactly how to please a woman as his tongue and lips kissed and tasted me. Waves of pleasure ran over my body, he kept changing his pace and intensity, softly licking between my lips barely making contact before holding me tightly in his firm grip as his tongue went deep inside. He gently teased my clit and my thighs tensed as I felt his teeth make contact, my legs relaxed again as he sucked my throbbing pussy.

The first workman now stood infront of me, his trousers removed, his cock still rock hard. He seemed to tower above me as I sat over the hungry mouth of his friend. My eyes moved up and down his strong legs and back to his cock. I watched as he gripped it tightly wanking himself slowly as his eyes were fixed on my pussy. I noticed a small tattoo at the top of his thigh, it was a name. My eyes moved quickly to his left hand by his side, the gold band on his finger caught my attention. Shit! How had I not noticed earlier? A wave of guilt hit me but I couldn't stop this, I moved my eyes away and back to his friend underneath me, it just felt too good to stop now.....

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Keep going good story

By *amp patch 123Man  over a year ago

belfast

Lincoln

Guildford

Hot more please

By *ullboy6Man  over a year ago

Swineshead

great story. keep it going x

Loving this

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Great story xx

bradford

I raised my head and watched as the first workman continued to slowly stroke his cock with his strong hand. The muscles of his arms flexing as it moved back and to gratifying himself as he watched me. His other hand then reached for my head, grabbing a fistful of my hair his cock entered my mouth again. He thrust himself all the way down my throat this time without warning, I gagged but didn't pull away as the tears filled my eyes, I needed to please him. "Right down, right down. Shit, that's good, take it all for me." His whispered his commands for me to follow and the more he spoke the harder I tried to please.

The second workman rolled over from underneath me and pushed himself up off the kitchen floor. I felt him behind me again, his cock brushing my back as he moved closer to me. A hand reached around and grabbed my breast, pain darted though my chest as he closed his fingers around my nipple and pulled it hard. His other hand returned to my pussy. "You're going to get fucked, fucked so hard dirty girl. Are you ready?" He whispered his fingers deep inside me again as he gently bit the side of my neck. He knew how ready I was, he could feel how ready I was.......

Love it brilliant story well written and so horny

Guildford

"Love it brilliant story well written and so horny "
one of the best

By *rCandPrincessCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Really really loving this...x

Looking forward to more

The first workman now lay himself down on the floor on his back beside me. "Come here." He whispered reaching for my hand and pulling me across to him, I did as I was told. He held his cock in one hand and placed his other on my arse as I straddled my legs over his waist. He guided my body towards his cock, my pussy now over him just where he wanted me. I looked at his face for reassurance but his eyes were fixed on my pussy, he wanted satisfaction from me. The tip of his cock parted my pussy lips and I held my breath preparing myself for him to enter me. He moaned loudly as he thrust his thighs forward pulling me downwards by my wrists. His rock hard cock filling my willing pussy. "Fuck, fuck" I exclaimed. The expression on his face changed as he began to fuck me hard, using my body to please himself. I couldn't move, his strength too much for me, I was completely at his mercy. His eyes met mine, I held his gaze as his dominate stare burned through me. His mouth opened but he said nothing as he forced his arse up and down making me moan with pleasure.

"Dirty bitch" the second workman whispered into my ear. "You enjoy cock in your pussy? Is that good dirty girl? That's what you want isn't it? You need another cock inside you though don't you, that's what you want you little whore another cock to fuck you, you ready?" He placed his hand on my back and pushed me forwards, his workmate still deep inside me. I cried out, the sting on my arse as his hand spanked me hard, the pain mixing with the pleasure. "Take it deep for me" he said. I gasped as I felt another cock enter my pussy from behind. Now both men were inside me, fucking me hard at the same time. They held me steady with their strong hands as their pace quickened, working together, fucking me together, one underneath me the other behind me. My head was spinning as all my senses awoke. I felt used and dirty, this was so wrong but so damn hot.

I could no longer focus on anything, I had no control and I just didn't care, the feeling of immense pleasure taking over me as I served these two strangers. I didn't even know their names, I hadn't even asked, I didn't want to know. All I wanted was to be fucked.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, I'm cumming." His whole body tensed and the moan from underneath me, almost like a growl, confirmed his statement. He closed his eyes and his breathing began to slow down.

"It's all for you, dirty bitch, you dirty fucking bitch" I heard from behind. I cried out as he thrust inside me from behind for the final time,"Fuck" he moaned as he came hard. Both men were now still, panting as they caught their breath. A hand moved slowly across my leg. "You enjoy that?" the first workman said smiling looking up at me. I giggled "Yes, I did, thank you." I looked across to the table at my phone unable to believe what had just happened. "Definitely better then fucking tea" I heard the second workmen say from behind me. And both men laughed. I blushed and smiled at them both.

Their clothes back on, the workmen left me in my neighbours house shutting the front door behind them. I tied my robe and picked up my phone, a huge smile of my face, I was ready to go home.

I walked across the street past the men and into my house. I shut the door without looking back. Filled with excitement and nerves I pushed open the bedroom door, my husband stood waiting for me. He held out his hand and I past him my phone "Dirty girl" he said smiling, "On your knees......now!"

Hope you enjoyed! Jo

Kettering

Oh yes i damn well enjoyed that phew!!

Very good loved it thanks for sharing hope there's more where that came from

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

I sure did enjoy. Hope there’s more to cum

Very Horny

bradford

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brill