FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slave.

Slave.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You are in the kitchen cooking tea. I am sitting in the kitchen listening to your day. You bend over to get a pan from a low cupboard, your skirt tightens around your bum. I feel my cock beginning to stir. I watch your breasts jiggle under your blouse as you stir some ingredients together. I get up and stand behind you. I reach over and switch off the cooker. "What are you...." "shut up".

I grab your arm and turn you round to face me, your face flushed with anger.

I grab the back of your had and pull you towards me, my tounge exploding into your mouth my hands grabbing your bum, pulling you against my hardness. Your moans are muffled by my mouth as I squeeze your bum hard, roughly pulling your skirt up. I push you back against the cupboards, your back banging against the worktop. Buttons skitter across the floor as I rip your blouse open my mouth sucking and biting your breasts and nipples. Pain and pleasure mix in a heady concoction.

I curse as i realise that you have tights on.

You hear a tearing sound as I start to rip the tights off of you, my hands rough and strong. Soon I have you exposed, tights and panties ripped, blouse open, you are flushed, quivering with the anticipation. I can see your pussy is already wet, your nipples standing erect.

I back away a little, my eyes drinking your image. You start to move back towards me "DON'T FUCKING MOVE!" I say angrily.

I undo my belt, and slowly remove my trousers and boxer shorts, your eyes are fixed on my hard cock. I slowly start to wank myself off in front of you. "You are going to have to wait" I say.

You stand there, trembling slightly, the adrenaline still rushing through your body. You want to touch my cock so badly, to sate it, to feel it inside you.

You reach out a hand to touch it and I grab your wrist hard. "What do you think you are doing?" I ask. "I want to feel your hard cock" you say.

"beg" I reply.

"On your knees".

You get down on your knees.

"Say please"

"Please can I touch it"

"not until you are ready" i reply.

"play with yourself" I demand.

Slowly you begin to run your hands over your body,

squeezing your nipples, fondling your breasts.

One hand starts to play with your pussy.

I stand there, slowly wanking my cock inches from your face, watching you as you slide a finger into your pussy.

"more fingers".

2 fingers now, my cock is getting harder,

"more"

you shudder as you slip 3 fingers in.

your other hand squeezing your nipples.

"are you ready yet?"

"Oh yes" you moan.

"Ok" I reply.

"Let me taste your fingers"

You put your fingers in my mouth and I lick them clean.

"Hold my cock" I demand.

Your hand encircles my shaft, you can feel it warm, hard and pulsating in your grip.

"Rub me against your nipples"

you oblige, your nipples are hard and erect.

You moan slightly as the head of my cock touches them,

you rub it against them sending sivers down your spine.

"Now suck me"

You look up at me as you run your tounge all over the head of my cock,

making it twitch with pleasure.

You open your lips and slide the tip into your mouth, feeling it's warm hardness.

"Keep fingering yourself"

3 fingers slide into your wet pussy, your moans are muffled by my cock.

"Harder" I demand.

I grab your head and start thrusting into your mouth, you are almost gagging, breathing hard through your nose. My cock is slick and warm in your mouth.

"Enough" I saw as i pull your head off my cock. Saliva runs down from the corner of your mouth.

"Get up"

You stand.

"Spread your legs"

I push you onto the worktop as you spread your legs, your pussy is quivering in anticipation.

I stand in front of you, my cock aimed at your pussy, so close, almost touching.

"do you want it?" I ask.

"Oh yes, fuck me.....please"

I thrust my cock into your pussy,

you gasp and press your head into my shoulder as I plunge into your pussy.

You feel my hardness filling you, stretching you, pleasure edged with pain.

You grip my shoulders harder as I thrust deep into you with the full length of my cock, your legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me further into you.

You shudder as you cum, your nails digging into me.

I lift you up off the worktop, my cock still inside you and carry you through to the bedroom. I lay you in the bed and pull myself out of you.

"Turn over" I demand.

You turn round, bum in the air. I can see your glistening pussy and ass through the rips in your tights.

"finger your ass" I demand.

You wet 2 fingers with your pussy and slip them in your ass, your cheeks quivering as they slip in.

I stand behind you, wanking my slick cock.

"That's enough"

You remove your fingers and I push my cock up against your ass,

a moment of resistance and it slips in.

Your moan into the bedsheets, grabbing fistful's of the duvet.

Your ass feels like it's being torn apart for an instant, before the pleasure starts to build.

"you still have a hole to be filled" I remark.

You hear a buzzing as I grab your vibrator and gasp as I slide it into your vacant pussy. I start thrusting in and out of your ass, pulling and pushing the vibrator in and out of your pussy. You fee like you are about to explode, a cock in your ass, the vibe in your pussy, both pumping in and out, your clit and g-spot getting teased by the vibe. You suddenly tense, every muscle rigid, your pussy and ass contract as you have a massive orgasm, I keep thrusting into you, making you have multiple orgasms. You can take no more and collapse exhausted and shaking on the bed.

"now it's my turn"

I start to wank off over your tits

"Tell me how much you want my cum"

"oooh, god I want it, sooo badly, I want to taste it, rub it all over me, I want you hot cum"

I tense and my hand speeds up, you can see my balls contracting, I groan as my cum splatters over your tits and face. I keep wanking, giving you every drop I have.

"Clean yourself up" I demand.

You lick up every drop, savouring my taste.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Pebble-Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

wow, detailed intence passionate and a lil scary, off to find and read more of your storys....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic