FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Daughters bf New episode

Daughters bf New episode

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otplaying4now OP   Woman  over a year ago

doncaster

Sorry to everyone who followed my exploits earlier in the year, I had to stop writing as I was getting horny reliving them and it wasn’t good for me as I was trying to be a good wife.

So, some people including me, might frown upon a wife having sex with her daughters boyfriend, it was never meant to happen I assure you. am I glad it happened? partly yes! He had changed my sex life completly around for a while But I had put a stop to it before all hell broke loose, I changed my phone and asked for our spare key back and avoided my daughters bf at all cost

A brief description of the people that matter:

Me: Angela, 42, 5’5” 36c 10st 4, just an average houswife in me eyes.

John: my husband, works far to much, average sized cock, average in bed.

Michael: my daughters bf, good looking, over confident sometimes cocky and VWE

Sam: my daughter and good wife to Michael.

To cut a long story short, Michael is a very dominant confident man, it started with a little flirting but soon progressed to him fucking me ar every opportunity he could find, the riskier the better for him, sometimes only seconds from being caught, he would ask me to be always ‘ready’ for him, that meant keeping my pussy shaved and never wearing knickers, sex between me and John was just about non existent and when we did have it, it was over far to quickly so I went along with what Michael wanted, I loved the attention not to mention the sex, he introduced me to all kinds of new wonderful things including using me as a fuck toy and sharing me with his friends lol but you’ll have to read about yourself,

So after I finished it with Michael I went back to being a good wife with a boring sex life, my vibrator didn’t even get any attention, I sometimes thought about Michael but then tried my best to forget about him and his large penis, we hadn’t spoke for months but that was about to change one sunny day in July x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Welcome back

By *ust plain old peteMan  over a year ago

tamworth

More and soon please

By *idingawayCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Glad your back

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

MORE PLZ LOVING THIS STORY ????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *heesecake69Man  over a year ago

southampton

Good story

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

doncaster

We all know how bloody hot it was this summer, I used to love getting home from work, getting changed and lay in the garden for a couple of hours, our garden was secluded, not that I stripped off or anything, it was just nice to lay there knowing no one could see.

On this day, I did exactly that, I locked the front door behind me, went upstairs and got changed, throwing my knickers, bra and work clothes into the wash basket I put on a bikini, pulling my bottoms up I noticed my pubic hair was getting out of hand lol but then thought, no ones going there so I’ll leave it for a bit longer, it had been three weeks since John had had any energy to do anything in the bedroom and even then it was only half a dozen thrusts before he came.

I followed your story very closely and so glad your back with the next instalment

"I followed your story very closely and so glad your back with the next instalment "

Second that...welcome back

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Welcome back love your work

Love your story! Following this most recent update with great interest

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Clearly I need to find the earlier episodes. Are they available on catch up?

This should be made into a film

doncaster

I went downstairs, took the key out of the door and got myself a cold drink and out into the garden, the weather was glorious, I was soon relaxed on the sun lounger, earphones playing my favourite music I soon drifted into my own little world...boring eh? Lol

I started to think about the last time John and I had sex, I love him to bits as a husband but he wasn’t a lover by any means, I was thinking how I could spice up our very dull sex life, I thought about sexy underwear and giving him a blowjob later then giggled to myself as I remembered the last time I’d done that he came instantly and couldn’t get hard again. I drifted off thinking I had to do something

I don’t know how long I’d been asleep but I woke to find a shadow over me, half asleep I jumped up panicking and scared to see who was stood behind me

‘Have you missed me?’ Michael said

Really pleased you're carrying this on I've missed it more please

doncaster

‘MICHAEL!’ I shouted

‘What the hell are you doing here? More inportantly how did you get in? What do you want? John will be home any minute’ my heart was racing, this was the first time we’d seen each other in months

I had my bikini on but still crossed my arms to cover my chest, I was flustered and panicking

Michael raised both his hands and took a step back

‘Calm the fuck down Ange’ he said laughing

‘Sam has asked me to bring this Avon book back, I didn’t want to, I did knock but I got no answer, I went and got Sam’s spare key, I was going to leave it on the table and go but I saw you in the garden’

‘You scarred the life out of me you idiot’ I told him

He was wearing a tight tshirt that showed of his toned body and tight shorts that left nothing to the imagination, his bulge was huge and I could see the outline of his big shaft hanging to the left, I felt that strange feeling in my stomach I used to get before with him

I watched him as he looked me up and down, I was feeling like a rabbit caught in the headlights, my pussy started to twinge as we looked at each other for a few awkward seconds

‘Ok, thanks, leave it on the table and go please’ I said

‘Ok, sorry to disturb you, I’ll let myself out’ he said turning and heading back into the house, his arse was gorgeous in those shorts I thought

I heard the front door shut and I sat down, I was in shock at what had just happened and my heart was still racing but strangely my pussy was throbbing, I knew my pussy was going to be wet when I touch it

doncaster

I’d not felt like this for ages, I kept on seeing the image of his bulge in my head, knowing how big that bulge can grow and just exactly what Michael could do with it, I placed my hand inside my bikini bottoms wishing I hadn’t been so lazy and shaved my pussy, it was so warm to touch, my pubic hair around my hole was wet, I ran my finger up my slit stopping at my clit, it was so sensitive but nice to touch as I slowly teased it with my finger, running my finger back down to my wetness I started to think about him again, I slipped a finger inside myself remembering just how good he was, how he would pin me down and thrust his cock deep inside me making me cum instantly, I could feel myself reaching an orgasm but had to stop, I wasn’t going there again.

I sat there for another 10 to calm down before deciding to get a shower before John got home from work, my pussy and clit we’re still tingling as I walked into my bedroom, I undid the strap on my top and threw it onto the bed and all of a sudden he was there!!

Love it

Fabulous story

doncaster

He firmly grabbed both my breasts from behind, giving them a squeeze, I felt a sharp pain as he squeezed both my nipples hard, I felt his breath on the back of my neck and he gently kissed me on my shoulder

‘You didn’t say if you’d missed me or not’ he said

He moved in closer, pinching my nipples again, I felt his hard cock in my back.

I span round to find him stood there, I was rooted to the spot, partly in fear, partly in shock again, his mouth clamped onto mine, his tongue being forced into my mouth as he grabbed at my breasts again, I pushed him away and he took a step back, his shorts were undone and his cock was standing upright, it was just as I remembered, long, thick and solid, my pussy was pulsing at seeing his cock again, he took a step towards me placing his hands on my shoulders and pushing me down so I was on my knees, his cock just inches way, his big shiney bell end wanting to be sucked a little pre cum leaking from it, I so wanted to take hold of it and force it down my throat like I used to do but I had to be strong and resist this

‘My cock has missed you Ange’ he said looking down at me

He grabbed it, waving it just inches from my mouth, my pussy was pleading with me to be bent over my bed and for him to slam his cock into it

‘I can’t do it, I can’t Michael’ I said getting to my feet

stevenage

"Fabulous story "

Glad it’s back

doncaster

He looked visibly disappointed as he left, I heard the door shut again but this time watched him walk down the drive and out of sight, I collapsed onto the bed, my head spinning at what was happening, I kicked my bikini bottoms off thinking Michael hated pubic hair so he’d of had a shock anyway lol

My pussy was soaking and in need of some attention, it had been weeks and weeks since I’d masterbated but I needed to today, stroking my pussy I soon started to think about him, my clit was standing proud as I rubbed it quicker only stopping to slide a couple of fingers into my tight hole, I didn’t last long as I brought myself to orgasm with the image of Michael stood in front of me, his big cock on display

By *ocky-boyMan  over a year ago

All over

Yup x

Welcome back, love your adventures...

More pls xx

By *enfold75Man  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

More please

Welcome back so good to hear more of your adventures and this is very horny

By *ricovMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Such an amazing right. So glad you’ve returned.

wolverhampton

Wonderful story, it’s so horny and very well written.

doncaster

During tea with John I thought about nothing else apart from Michael, part of me wishing I’d taken hold of his cock, part of me glad I didn’t, my phone chimed as I got a text message, it was from a number I didn’t know, looking puzzled I read it again

‘Are you missing something?’

Strange message to send someone I thought

‘Who is this please?’ I replied

‘I have something of yours!’ Came the reply

I was feeling a bit concerned now, I replied

‘What do you have of mine? and who is it?’

Straight away I got a reply

‘I’ll show you’ the texter replied

Another message, a photo this time, I opened it nearly dropping my phone when I saw it, I knew exactly who it was from

The picture was of Michael’s erect cock, I could tell it was his a mile away but around it was wrapped a pair of white knickers

My phone went again as I walked upstairs, I didn’t read it, instead I went to the wash basket, my knickers had gone I’d put there earlier, I read the message

‘Would you like them back?’ It read

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

This kind of story makes me sad. I need adventure! A fling of sorts *sigh* as I was reading I could almost smell the summer's day. Very well written. Sorry to interrupt

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Ohh please keep going

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

doncaster

‘Of course I want them back, you shouldn’t of taken them in the first place’ I text him

‘I’ve done you a video, I’ll send it to you but I wouldn’t play it in front of john’ Michael replied

I went into the toilet and closed the door, I sat on the toilet and waited, what video could he of done, my phone pinged, I opened it and started to watch

Michael was facing the camera, my knickers scrunched in his hand, he brought the knickers to his face and started to take deep breaths

‘Ange, your pussy smells just like I remember’ he said

Inhaling a few more times he looked at the camera

‘I wonder if it tastes as good as it used to’

With that his hand lowered to his cock, wrapping the brief knickers around his cock he slowly stroked his cock

‘ I know your missing my cock’ I heard him say

My eyes were fixed on the screen, he was slowly wanking himself and rubbing my knickers all over his cock, I was missing his cock, he was right, I could feel my pussy throbbing again as I watched him wanking, he got faster and harder, my knickers still wrapped around him, he took the knickers from around his cock and placed them onto the bed, with his cock in one hand and phone in the other I watched him cum, streams of cum hitting my knickers covering them, once he’d finished he picked up the knickers and cleaned his cock of any cum left over, finally facing the camera again he said

‘You can have them back now but your going to have to come and get them’ he winked and the video finished

My pussy wanted him so bad

Wow can’t wait for more

Wow my cock is hard reading this

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great to have you back - it's one hell of a story!! Looking forward to more

hemel hempstead

This is great carry on

doncaster

I was so horny that night but tried to get him out of my head, I switched my phone to silent and got a shower, shaving my pussy nice and smooth for John, he had gone to bed at 9pm so I thought I’d wake him up with a nice surprise, it was 10pm and I didn’t check my phone, I went to bed and crept under the sheet next to John, already asleep I reached for his cock, it was soft but after a couple of minutes it started to come to life, I massaged his balls and slowly stroked his cock until it was hard in my hand but still I kept thinking about Michael, I got under the sheet and made my way down to his cock, I started to gently lick his balls and shaft, trying not to wake him just yet, I slowly licked the tip of his cock, circling it with my tongue, I wanted John to fuck me hard tonight, hard and fast is what I needed, I opened my mouth taking his cock deep, I licked at his balls as his cock was in my mouth, my head started bobbing up and down taking all of him, I never had a problem taking John because of his size, Michael’s cock always made me gag and I could never take it all, I felt a hand on my head as I carried on sucking him, getting a little quicker, I was ready to climb onto him and feel him inside me but just as I thought about moving, his cum filled my mouth, 3 or 4 throbs from his cock, I swallowed it hoping he would be able to keep some kind of erection, no luck tonight, he was soft already, the whole episode lasting only a few minutes

‘Wow, thank you, what did I do to deserve that’ John asked

‘Nothing, I just wanted to do it’ I lied

He soon rolled over and was back asleep within minutes leaving me frustrated to say the least, I lay awake thinking about what had happened today and reached for my phone

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Hmmmm glad your back

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

New to your stories absolutely brill

. Great you're back

Here!

cheshire/Preston

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Wow i love it

Hole there's a late night meet

By *ocky-boyMan  over a year ago

All over

Waiting patiently

Still very horny can’t wait for more

Love this story

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *amantha_kelTV/TS  over a year ago

Magherafelt

Gray to have you back

By *ittleman300Man  over a year ago

tralee

Fantastic story

By *rivate_userMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Very horny story

stevenage

Loving the update

Very naughty wife !! More please !!

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Quality sheer quality, so pleased you're back and spicing up fab with your horny tale.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

How can I see the other of your stories please as I need to read the old ones as this was fucking hot as fuck !!

Best written story so far

By *lackburn_guyMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

So glad you're back op

Can't wait for more

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Loving it donny lady

langley

loving it

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

So pleased your back with your stories

huntingdon

[Removed by poster at 30/10/18 05:10:39]

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Glad your back x fab story

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Different

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Good to see you back

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Welcome back n keep story going pls. X

doncaster

I turned my phone on, it lit up the room but I wasn’t worried about it waking John as he’d be dead to the world until his alarm went off in the morning, I found Michael’s video, unable to take my eyes off it I replayed again and again, my favourite bit was watching his cock spurt streams of cum over my knickers, he was indeed a heavy cummer, my sexual frustration grew watching the video, my pussy was wet and I was getting twinges in my clit, why was John such a let down!

Can't wait for more of this.

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Guildford

"Can't wait for more of this. "

Wigan

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

Yes yes yes thank god your back xxxxxxcant wait see how much more she takes xx

doncaster

As I lay there rubbing my smooth pussy a message appeared on the screen

‘How many times?’

Another cryptic message from Michael

‘How many time what?’ I replied

‘How many times have you watched my video’ came the reply

Cocky fucker I thought to myself

‘What makes you think I’ve watched it at all’ I sent back

‘Because I know you, I know you’ve watched it and I know you’ve thought about me’ he replied

‘Bit full of yourself aren’t you Michael?’ I replied as I slid my finger up and down my wet slit

‘Yes I am but I’m right, you’ve been looking at my thick cock, wanting it in your cock starved Cunt haven’t you? I know you watched me cumming onto your knickers wishing I was pumping that big load into one of your slutty holes’ came his reply

Oh my god, I couldn’t believe his graphic language was turning me on, I realised how wet I was as I slid a finger inside my pussy, another message, I slid a second finger into my aching pussy as I read it

‘You love being treated like a slut don’t you Ange, fucked hard and deep by my big cock, leaving you feeling stretched and full of cum, you love that tight hole getting what it wants and needs’

My fingers were soaked as I read his message, again and again I slid my fingers in, flicking my clit with my thumb I could feel he was going to make me cum

‘We both know it’s a mater of time before you turn into a slutty wife, drooling over my cock and begging me to take you in any hole I want’ the next message read

Fuck, I was making myself cum, my pussy tightening around my fingers as my pussy throbbed to an orgasm wanting to be filled, oh god, what was he doing!

park gate

Excellent!

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

Love it it's brilliant

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

Wonder if you have ever sucked him after he had had your daughter without knowing.

Guildford

Top story thank you

By *anchoPanzaMan  over a year ago

Newport

Brilliant more please

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

Great story made me very hard reading it

Kettering

Horny fantastic story

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great update - He knows which buttons to press!! More ..........

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Cool

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Wow xxx

Cool

doncaster

Wow xxx

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

More please been to long lol x

doncaster

Wow xxx

doncaster

I woke the next morning to find John had already left for work, I had kicked the sheet off during the night it had been that hot, I lay there naked thinking about getting up to make a coffee when I noticed something hanging from the end of the bed, I rubbed my eyes thinking ‘it can’t be’ I crawled to the end of the bed ‘it was’ it was my knickers from yesterday, I picked them up with my finger and thumb, they felt heavy, I held them in my hand, they were still damp and had a musky smell of his cum ‘he’d been here! He’d been here in my bedroom as I slept’

Grabbing my phone I text him

‘What are you playing at, you’ve been in my bedroom’ I messaged him

I didn’t have to wait long

‘I returned your knickers like you wanted’ he replied

‘You can’t just come in my house as and when you like michael’

‘I still have Sams key, Johns car wasn’t there this morning so I let myself in thinking you’d be up, when you wasn’t I went to the bedroom, your pink pussy lips looked so inviting by the way’ he messaged

Then another

‘If I hadn’t of been in a rush, I would love to of woke you up by slowly parting those pink lips and teasing your clit with my tongue

Amazing

Love being hard as I work

Shouldn't read this at work love it though

Best story on fab more. Please

Kettering

Oh this is so damn horny!

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow this is so horny

Coventry

Keep it up pleaseee

doncaster

I decided to get a bit abrupt with him

‘I’m not going to fuck you michael, it’s wrong’ I pressed send

Five minutes passed before I got my reply

‘I agree Ange, it would be wrong’ he replied

Shocked I looked at the message, I sighed with relief hoping he’d got the message then another message

‘Your not going to fuck ME, I’m going to fuck YOU, I’m going to turn you into that cock craving slut you used to be, the anal loving slut that liked cock after cock satisfying you like your husband never can’

My pussy started tingling again reading his message, my nipples were erect and I got a shiver down my spine, ‘he still has Sams key I thought’

stevenage

stevenage

Newcastle upon Tyne

He's a naughty one - leading you astray ha! As if!!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Wigan

doncaster

I lay there naked wondering what to do, half panicking, half excited, my pussy was defiantly the excited half of me, still wet and tingling it needed something more substantial than a couple of my small fingers, I reached to my bedside draws I opened the bottom one, full of clutter I searched for what I needed, at the bottom and back of the draw I found it, my shiny black vibrator, it had been ever such a long time since I used it, the 8 & 1/2 inch shaft looked bigger than I remembered, a thick shaft with veins running down it with it looked a bit daunting at this moment, I ran it over my breasts and nipples down towards my waiting hole, I gently rubbed it over my clit and parted my lips with the bell end, back and fourth I went getting myself wetter and wetter for the big rubber cock, I held my pussy lips open with one hand and teased my twitching hole with the cock, slowly opening it as I took the tip, god it felt nice, I took another couple of inches, my pussy stretching to accommodate the girth of it, god yes, this is what my pussy had been missing...

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

hemel hempstead

This is amazing

park gate

huntingdon

Loving this. So pleased you are back writing

Unreal do keep it up and a link to older stories would be fantastic

wolverhampton

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Yay!

langley

Mmmmm

Awesome, been missing your writing

Dudley

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

hallow

More please

cheshire/Preston

Really really good keep going

Guildford

more please HOT

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

"Unreal do keep it up and a link to older stories would be fantastic "

Click on. Green. Arrow.

Kettering

Can't wait for the next episode - fantastic story

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Yep glad you started it back up beening missing your story horny as hell you little minx

So pleased to see you back

Here!

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Excellent! Thriller and porn together. Well done OP

By *renchy40Man  over a year ago

springfield

Sexy

Amazing. So good to have you back Ange xx

"This kind of story makes me sad. I need adventure! A fling of sorts *sigh* as I was reading I could almost smell the summer's day. Very well written. Sorry to interrupt "

Love your profile, wish we lived closer xx

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Wow! newcomer to this story. So hot!

doncaster

I was struggling to take the rubber cock, after having nothing but John for months, the jump in length and thickness was proving a task to say the least, the girthy cock grew in thickness as it got to the base, I could feel my inner lips gripping the cock tightly as I tried to force it in, I wanted it all, I wanted to feel it deep inside me where John never reached knowing the orgasm I was going to have would be worth it

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Definitely the best read on here

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Fuck me this is good

Guildford

"Fuck me this is good "

Amazing

Wow very raunchy can’t wait for more

Dudley

doncaster

I pushed my hips down as I slowly eased the cock in and out of me, my pussy enjoying so much pleasure tinged with a little pain as I forced it in my tight hole, my wetness was making the black cock shine, I started to think about Michael’s thick veiny cock and how much I wanted it, I started to rub my clit as i fucked myself deeper, it started to feel a little uncomfortable now as the cock was touching places not touched for a long time, as i fucked myself faster I could feel my orgasm building, I wanted my pussy to throb around cock, gripping it as I came, I went from fast fucking to long hard strokes, taking the cock nearly out then slowly ramming it back in making me arch my back and open my legs as wide as I could, fuck I’d missed this, each time I felt the cock deep inside me the closer my orgasm got, I had nearly all of it inside me when I couldn’t hold on, wave after wave of orgasm him me, my pussy gripping and holding the cock were it was, I felt my pussy give out a squirt of liquid as it throbbed at the same time, this brought memories flooding back of what orgasms should be like, I needed the real thing!

Guildford

More please lovely story

Coventry

Bring on the real deal!

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Phone him and get the real thing now! Lol

Great story. Enjoying every bit of it. Thank you.

stevenage

I’m looking for the next thread already

stevenage