FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Deliberate Or Unintentional Exposure

Deliberate Or Unintentional Exposure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have strong voyeuristic tendencies and one or two experiences may well have influenced this. One I clearly remember was when as a young teenager I stayed overnight at my mate Dave's place. His mother's younger sister, who was only 18 or 19, was also staying. Jen was very shapely and attractive, and most of Dave's mates (myself included) fancied her. We also fancied his mum, to be honest. Anyway, Jen had been out that evening and we didn't see her before we turned in. In the morning Dave and I were in the kitchen having breakfast when Jen appeared. She entered the kitchen in just a vest top and her pants and padded over barefoot to put the kettle on. Dave and I exchanged knowing glances. Jen then turned towards us, yawning and stretching. She was clearly bra less and her panties were lacy and see-thru. Her bush could clearly be seen and I swear I could make out her pussy lips. She smiled, said 'Morning' and turned to continue making her cuppa. At this moment Dave's Mum came in. When she spotted Jen, she quite sharply told her to go and put her dressing gown on. The vision of Jen stretching has stayed with me all these years, fuelling many fantasies. I long ago came to the conclusion it was deliberate on her part; and guess she was a bit of an exhibitionist or a tease.

I have also enjoyed a few unintentional flashes over the years. On a beach, as a young lad, I remember having a good view as a woman nearby changed into her swimming costume. I had to lie on my stomach for quite a while afterwards!? I clearly remember a younger female work colleague leaning over my desk to point out something in a plan and I had a lovely view down her blouse. On another occasion, I went to collect a colleague to give her a lift to a work dinner. She answered the door in her dressing gown. She invited me in, apologising for not being ready. She took me through to the lounge, a little flustered, saying I could watch TV while she got ready. As she bent to pick up the TV remote her gown fell open giving me a lovely glimpse of her full figure. She was mortified and later made me promise not to tell any of our work mates. Have any of you had similar experiences? Any ladies who enjoy 'accidentally' exposing their bodies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyeur 777Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"I have strong voyeuristic tendencies and one or two experiences may well have influenced this. One I clearly remember was when as a young teenager I stayed overnight at my mate Dave's place. His mother's younger sister, who was only 18 or 19, was also staying. Jen was very shapely and attractive, and most of Dave's mates (myself included) fancied her. We also fancied his mum, to be honest. Anyway, Jen had been out that evening and we didn't see her before we turned in. In the morning Dave and I were in the kitchen having breakfast when Jen appeared. She entered the kitchen in just a vest top and her pants and padded over barefoot to put the kettle on. Dave and I exchanged knowing glances. Jen then turned towards us, yawning and stretching. She was clearly bra less and her panties were lacy and see-thru. Her bush could clearly be seen and I swear I could make out her pussy lips. She smiled, said 'Morning' and turned to continue making her cuppa. At this moment Dave's Mum came in. When she spotted Jen, she quite sharply told her to go and put her dressing gown on. The vision of Jen stretching has stayed with me all these years, fuelling many fantasies. I long ago came to the conclusion it was deliberate on her part; and guess she was a bit of an exhibitionist or a tease.

I have also enjoyed a few unintentional flashes over the years. On a beach, as a young lad, I remember having a good view as a woman nearby changed into her swimming costume. I had to lie on my stomach for quite a while afterwards!? I clearly remember a younger female work colleague leaning over my desk to point out something in a plan and I had a lovely view down her blouse. On another occasion, I went to collect a colleague to give her a lift to a work dinner. She answered the door in her dressing gown. She invited me in, apologising for not being ready. She took me through to the lounge, a little flustered, saying I could watch TV while she got ready. As she bent to pick up the TV remote her gown fell open giving me a lovely glimpse of her full figure. She was mortified and later made me promise not to tell any of our work mates. Have any of you had similar experiences? Any ladies who enjoy 'accidentally' exposing their bodies?"

Absolutely love this kinda thing. Hope you get some great stories.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Would love to hear of other experiences

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Brilliant thread..... Bring on the stories. Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have enjoyed several “accidental” flashes over the years. The best perhaps was a lady on the beach - her bikini bottom was askew to reveal a lovely pink pussy. Never did discover if it was intended but she must have noticed me perving.

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

When I was younger I used to let someone see me naked or near naked in the hope of getting to know them better lol. Worked in the end but not until much later on when we had a chance meeting. But they had got the message.

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

I love being seen xx

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Once at the pool a women came out, her crotch of swim suit had moved revealing her nice blonde bush.

Saw the woman over the back topless, naked and pulling her tights on a few times...as a 15 year old boy it was electic.

Saw a woman in Grantham topless....see my thread ...same idea as this.

Admired my mates braless wife a few times ...nice tits.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

I work in customer services and deal with a lot of people. Had many a view in my time. Young mum's bending forwards and boobs full on show. Young women who are high maintenance skin tight leggings clearly outlining camel toe and pussy lips. Bra less woman mostly older with see through tops on boobs and nipples on show. During winter time nipples nice hard and clearly showing through tops. I love my job

By *oobs45Couple  over a year ago

Ashbourne

That could have been my wife. She did that once at a very busy resort. We were both hoping someone would see. Maybe it was you?!

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

At a bar in London with friends and the next table was a group of mid twenties females on a night out. One gorgeous, curvy, peroxide blonde in what resembled a white, latex, mock nurses outfit with abundant cleavage caught my eye. Couldn’t drag my eyes away and was lucky enough to catch her when she stood up. Back to me, her “dress” had ridden up to her waist and her gorgeous, flawless, curvy behind and pussy were totally unencumbered by panties. I nearly came on the spot, just magnificent

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *hamp300Man  over a year ago

ANTRIM

When i was 21 i was in a pub one night with my gf.

As it was closing time, i was at the bottom of the stairs collecting our jackets when i heard a bang, and as i looked around, a fella had fallen diwn the stairs.

Two young ladies scooped him up off the floor as he was d*unk, but he unintentionally grabbed one of the girls low cut top, and her boobs accidently were exposed.

I was in front of her with a full view of her boobs as she had no bra on, and she seen me looking, we both just laughed it off as she covered them up.

My gf said i bet u had a good look and i replied yes i did lol

The following night i was in the same Pub and i seen the same girl.

She said to me she was soo embarrassed last night and said she made sure she wore a bra tonight. I replied by saying thats a pity as they looked great...we both laughed...she said well if ur lucky maybe one day ul see them again....but i didnt.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

My sis in law, I remember going across to her house she answered the door in her pjs as we walked into the kitchen I noticed a couple of buttons undone as she stood side on it draped open exposing her huge boob. I went to the toilet as I came back into the toilet she was!!!!!!

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

She was what?

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"My sis in law, I remember going across to her house she answered the door in her pjs as we walked into the kitchen I noticed a couple of buttons undone as she stood side on it draped open exposing her huge boob. I went to the toilet as I came back into the toilet she was!!!!!! "

Cooking bacon

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By * and D in NottinghamCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Whilst parked in a services just outside of Durham grabbing a drink, I was sat in my car and saw a group of uni age people, lads and girls.

They were walking towards me and only really concentrating on chatting to each other and avoiding getting ran down in the car park.

It was a warm day but a bit gusty and as the group were just in front of my car, a gust of wind blew one of the girls summer dress up to her chin. She had no bra on showing a nice little perky pair of tits and had a little tight pair of knickers on.

She just laughed it off but her face and body language showed she was very embarrassed.

Was a nice view as I recall and I certainly wish I had a dashcam at the time!

I’ve been lucky enough to have a few memorable ones over the years, as well as the many downblouses etc that tend to happen regularly to pretty much everybody.

First I recall was the first “naked” woman I ever saw, as a young un on the beach. The classic trying to get changed out of a swimming costume under a towel. The towel wasn’t that large (not a full large beach towel) and a gust of wind blew it open for about a second and from my position sat down I had a perfect view upwards at her exposed pussy, a great view and although it was hairy (this was the 80s) I clearly remember her prominent pussy lips. To this day that memory is as clear as it was then even though it was over as quick as a flash. I don’t think she or anyone else knew that I saw what I saw.

Another memorable time was in a outdoors / hiking clothing shop. I was buying some waterproof leggings about 5 years ago and a female assistant, probably mid 20s, very pretty was helping me. There was one type that had an elastic waistband I was interested in and she said that she had the same type on herself and proceeded to pull out the waistband to show how flexible they were. I don’t think she even realised what she was doing, she was just trying to show me what they were like but I saw right down the front and she had red lacy see through knickers on and you could clearly see a neat triangle bush! Not sure if she realised what I saw but she didn’t appear to realise as she carried on as normal afterwards.

Another time we had a work night out, posh do where everyone dressed up to the nines. One of my female colleagues had a nice black dress on showing a lot of side boob, I assumed she would have used tit tape but it must have failed when she leant forwards to get something out of her bag and I had a full view of her nipple and boob, again for no more than a second but enough for me to remember it clearly ever since!

There’s been lots of others but these are the most memorable “accidental” flashes I remember - each special in their own right as all were things I wasn’t meant to see

By *erranovaMan  over a year ago

Rodings

Few weeks ago I had a nurse appointment at my surgery to check on my knee.

I had a pain and inflammation.

Knee was swollen and very painfuul to touch.

At appointment I was greeted by very beautiful lady.

She was very small built and had very sexy eyes.

In fact it was only eyes you can see due to mask she was wearing.

The way she feel my knee was tantalising. I almost cum from her touching it.

And her voice was not from this world either.

When she leaned forward to examine my knee she revealed little bit more then she wished.

I have a full unrestricted view of her breast under her tunic.

She realised that it, but did not change her position.

She did what she need to do, then return to her desk.

Then she give me prescription, explained how to take it.

And i have gone.

I wish to see her again.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We have been into dogging for many years, so lots of deliberate opportunities have arisen, one of my best was pulling into a carpark one night, and heading into the bushes for a pee,and a quick walk around to see if anything was happening, when I came back Tara my missus had decided to start without me, there were two guys stood next to my car wanking, watching her with her feet up on the dash board knees wide apart, knicks off to one side buzzing her wet pussy with her favourite toy, when I got near she called me over like I was a stranger and sucked me off through the passenger side window while the other guys watched and hoped they were next, which they were sadly disappointed, she only ever showed out never put out when we went dogging.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

[Removed by poster at 17/05/21 05:54:13]

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I used to help a friend out with his wedding car business. I remember one wedding, it was quite a windy day getting a lovely view of the Brides mums white lacy thong as her dress blew open.

Blackburn

My neighbour often wears short floral dresses and a few times last summer loading her car the dress blew up revealed a tight tanned ass and a black thong ...

Aberdeen

The wife's student niece was staying with us for a few days while doing her teaching practice at a school nearby. She lived about 100 miles away so it saved her having to pay for accommodation.

My wife and I both left for work before she got up and we told her to go into our bedroom to get a towel for a shower.

Anyway, on her last day, I had a day off and I knew she would be getting up about 7.45am. She knew I would be in the bedroom so she dutifully knocked on the door. I opened the door slightly. I said "hold on" and I'll get the towel for you. Just prior to that, I had stripped naked and got a semi erection. I knew when I slightly opened the door, I would keep the door just open enough for her to see me in the big sliding door mirror. I walked back and got the towel and let the big cock swing as I walked back behind the door. She simply must have seen it in the reflection. Nothing was said but she must have got a good eyeful.

Blackburn

I always leave a slight gap in the curtain when trying clothes on in shops...for some reason I feel the need to remove my tight boxers too ....such a buzz when I ask the attendant to get me a smaller/larger size in whatever I'm trying on

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

Had a friend as a canoeist when it came to getting changed at the end of the day, she just used to strip all off in front of us, blonde hair, pert tits and lovely shaved lips, all on show and she did it every time, and we did the same. It was cold in December canoeing days!

Aberdeen

» Add a new message to this topic