how did you deal with your first meet nerves for social or fun meets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A glass of wine and some deep breathing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wine for the lady which normally two glasses of a good red and devil may care attitude washed down with a Diet Coke for me and just go in and see if you get along if not never mind.

T

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Just go with it , it’s pretty normal , not just on the first meet! Biologically, nerves, excitement, arousal are all exactly the same thing, you just give them different names. So just say to yourself I’m not nervous, I’m excited!

By *asual80sMan  over a year ago

Poulton-le-Fylde

Don't get nerves just excited it's all part of the flerting and the chase at the beginning to get to second base with with your partners

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

It's part of the fun isn't it?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I love the nerves but don’t get them so much now. I only really get the butterflies if I’m pulling up to a new club I’ve not visited before.

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

My first ever three some I could not do anything but went again and all ok it lasted about three years lots of sexy fun had by all.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We meet a couple at their place, had a drink and a chat, just flowed from there and within half hour or so all naked and the fun began

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Being nervous is all part of the experience. It all adds to the fun as it adds to the overall excitement. One of the many reasons why people choose to dable in this life style is because its a change to the norm and can take people out of there comfort zone. We are all new to it all at some point and if it's not what you wish or thought it mite be then no harm done and you can look back and say you have ticked the box.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

My wife was OK and got on with having fun, my nerves got to me so was soft play only for me, it was at a party so was talked about with experienced guests, said happens to every one, wife enjoyed having fun with two younger guys and decided she enjoys,extra fun now but we only play twice a year at club and some solo play when opertunity arises but with lock down all on hold for now

» Add a new message to this topic