FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Talking...

Talking...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bziilaaa OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lancaster

Is it wrong to just want someone to have a chat with to keep each other sane during this lockdown...? With the possibility of a meet if both parties get along

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not at all, for those who live alone these are mad times. Thank god for fab is all I can say, love chatting to men and women about all sorts of things!

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"Is it wrong to just want someone to have a chat with to keep each other sane during this lockdown...? With the possibility of a meet if both parties get along"

It’s not wrong at all. Everyone has to make whatever decisions they make based on the best available information and with mutual consent once a connection has been established. People are still meeting, whether in person, socially distanced, or online. Individual circumstances differ from person to person and only once an adult and responsible conversation has taken place can an adult and responsible decision be made.

"Is it wrong to just want someone to have a chat with to keep each other sane during this lockdown...? With the possibility of a meet if both parties get along"

Not at all.

Why do you ask?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve had a couple of Skype dates on here. We both got dressed up. We then went on to have two walking distanced dates. It can be done.

Chatting to a faster.. Was going to meet then boooom lockdown.. Messaged everyday with a plan to meet once allowed... But social first.. Takes some doing keeping me entertained for this long.. But so far he's passed the test of time.. Respectable of boundaries.. So must be a good egg

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Not at all. This is the perfect time to spend getting to know somebody online.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Chatting to like minded people is always good, whether kinky or normal chat !

By *ickedwillyCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

Kinky good for me

"I’ve had a couple of Skype dates on here. We both got dressed up. We then went on to have two walking distanced dates. It can be done. "

Love that idea x

Of course .. a good time to get to know people and make connections, safe and can still video chat, attraction is like chemistry you need that a bit more than just a good body x :-

By *kblokenorthMan  over a year ago

Any

Being single and living alone (apart from a couple of teenagers) , some healthy chat is always welcome!

Certainly doesn’t seem wrong to me. It’s why I came here and enough people have responded to that generously. I know I’m unlikely to meet some of those I’m talking to, by reasons of geography, chemistry, (algebra, French I took) etc., but the conversations, over every conceivable topic, have been a tonic over the past few weeks.

I’m sure one thing that makes conversation easier is that it’s fairly clear that most of us *are* looking for sex in some shape or form (not necessarily with the person we’re speaking to: but neither do we have to play games or pretend otherwise). And at the moment, I’m sure lockdown boredom means I’m in touch with people who would otherwise be out of my league (all of them?). Turns out they’re really interesting too

its not wrong, why do you ask Op?

"Is it wrong to just want someone to have a chat with to keep each other sane during this lockdown...? With the possibility of a meet if both parties get along

It’s not wrong at all. Everyone has to make whatever decisions they make based on the best available information and with mutual consent once a connection has been established. People are still meeting, whether in person, socially distanced, or online. Individual circumstances differ from person to person and only once an adult and responsible conversation has taken place can an adult and responsible decision be made. "

very well put!

Chat is all part of the fun. I'm looking forward to the social side of fab

» Add a new message to this topic