FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Veet hair removal cream for men...

Veet hair removal cream for men...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pro tip, don't lose track of time and leave veet on your nutsack for 15 minutes plus.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nergyLadMan  over a year ago

Here

ALWAYS set a timer!

By *ick-meMan  over a year ago

high peak

What happens after 15 mins

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What happens after 15 mins "

Your testicles gain sentience and start conversing with one another

In my case they got a chemical burn, flared up and started to weep. I am seriously regretting my mistake, and my wife has now wrapped them in gauze

Live and learn, I won't be so careless in future, or tbh will probably not use any cream on that area.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Google Veet for men reviews.

Tells you all you beed to know...

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

i once went a bit too long too with veet... ouchie. i now stick to shaving there, the shaving irritation passes if you get an established regime going and it's a lot easier in the long run compared to veet

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

It feels like a small child is following you round with a blowtorch aimed at at your nutsack.

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Odin's wrath lays it's fury upon you in ways that only the true god of fire can deliver.

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

The warning on the box not to use in genital areas is there for a reason!

Decent Razors work best down there ...

By *ewsub4dommeMan  over a year ago

thirsk

just use the spray on stuff works much better doesn't hurt at all

"The warning on the box not to use in genital areas is there for a reason!"

Yes, I'm not blaming Veet for the mistake. Luckily 24 hours later it's calming down

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"The warning on the box not to use in genital areas is there for a reason!

Yes, I'm not blaming Veet for the mistake. Luckily 24 hours later it's calming down "

I'd stick to the labour intensive method if I were you...

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Been there and done it. Balls feel like stones smashing off your legs all day afterward. You need to leave it long enough to work but not long enough to burn

Whats the alternative, always trim but like to go full shave sometimes, but then you have the ingrowing hair problem. So I'd love to know a workable solution.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Never had a result with Veet.

Magic powder (in the 'Extra Strength') however works wonders.

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"In my case they got a chemical burn, flared up and started to weep. I am seriously regretting my mistake, and my wife has now wrapped them in gauze

Live and learn, I won't be so careless in future, or tbh will probably not use any cream on that area."

Bad news for you , that won't ever go away. You'll have to use an emollient forevermore.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

I use dimples myself, but beaware it can go like veet if not too carefull with it.

"In my case they got a chemical burn, flared up and started to weep. I am seriously regretting my mistake, and my wife has now wrapped them in gauze

Live and learn, I won't be so careless in future, or tbh will probably not use any cream on that area.

Bad news for you , that won't ever go away. You'll have to use an emollient forevermore. "

That would be scary but I think it will be okay. It's been 24 hours and after a number of medical gauze changes the skin has settled and dried; live and learn!!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Is there a specific Veet for Men?

In the past I have used veet,immac and Nair..It is hair remover.Do they suggest mens hair is 'tougher'

I guess its just another marketing ploy.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

If you want your legs done, just go to your local beauty salon.

They will do you proud. And you will make a friend. Just get over yourself.

By *each BenMan  over a year ago

swansea

I find shaving fine, takes no time at all, I get no irritation and to be honest I quite enjoy it

SEEN ON AMA*ON REVIEW.....!!

‘After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. ‘Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus’s birthday as a bit of a treat. ‘I ordered it well in advance and, working in the North Sea, I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types… ‘Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. ‘I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait. ‘At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. ‘Religion hadn’t featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. ‘Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. ‘Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen. By this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. ‘I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned. ‘Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. ‘I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open, trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. ‘This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me. ‘This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. ‘The only solution my pain-crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. ‘Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering…’Ooooh, that feels good’. ‘Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream. As I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. ‘I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status. ‘So to sum it up: Veet removes hair, dignity and self-respect........

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

The reviews on Amàzon are hilarious

"The reviews on Amàzon are hilarious "

Seems Amazon have removed the best of them but, Googling 'veet for men reviews' reveals some howlers, a là the one above I remember from a few years back.....!!

Eva X

"What happens after 15 mins It feels like a small child is following you round with a blowtorch aimed at at your nutsack. "

Best quote of the day

I've had a few close shaves with veet, but my worst was i picked up the veet instead of toothpaste

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I always have some of that ointment that has an anaesthetic in the make -up. Any hint of burning and the ointment comes out. If I do get problems, chances are it`s in the crease between the thighs and the groin.

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

[Removed by poster at 27/06/20 21:44:45]

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

I use the women's sensitive veet and I've never had any problems with it but then again I've never sprayed it around my arse haha

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Is there a specific Veet for Men?

In the past I have used veet,immac and Nair..It is hair remover.Do they suggest mens hair is 'tougher'

I guess its just another marketing ploy."

By *he Vital SparkMan  over a year ago

Preston

I recommend the Philips bodygroom for the delicate areas. It's my go to now. Tried veet once. Never again ??

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"Never had a result with Veet.

Magic powder (in the 'Extra Strength') however works wonders.

"

Magic powder is so much safer! There’s a bit more leeway on the timing. Works so much better too!

*Google's* As in magic powder shaving foam?

By *inkyfun2013Couple  over a year ago

lewisham

Def Magic Powder for both of us. It's a bit more forgiving than Veet. We use the silver one and haven't had any problems but we use it the day before a meet not just before, to allow the skin to settle. We rinse it off in the shower, then have a warm bath to make sure it's all removed. Final touch is teatree gel or teatree mixed with baby oil. Works a treat!

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I’ve never had any problems with Veet or Nair in my genital area and always a lovely smooth finish x

Think the trick is to be sensible in early attempts x

I normally trim hair short ( use small nail scissors or similar)

Then apply the cream x

If you leave it too long it will begin to tingle so you know it’s time to shower and scrub off

For other body parts the Spray is excellent x

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Try No Hair Crew Men’s Intimate Hair removal cream. I’ve never had a problem with it, I leave it on my sack for no more than 3 minutes though!

By *ulahlollipopWoman  over a year ago

Reading/London

Another vote for Magic Powder- I’d never go back to Veer now

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I've found using Nair Sensitive is best, only applying it and leaving it for 5 minutes before washing it off with cold water.

I don't get any chemical burn sensation afterwards either. Works for me!

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

I tried it a few times but but not always successfully and can sting a bit if left on too long. I have been shaving for 20 years and my sac, crack etc are used to it and its fine. No irritation and beautifully smooth for any cocks that come up and venture...

By *inky CyclerMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Tried Veet but at around £10 tube in Boots I found the cost an issue, I did get caught out with the timing thing a couple of times too then moved onto Nair which is basically the same but without the preminum price, still the same issues with application time I've found.

I was put onto Magic Powder, literally the powder to start with and never managed to get the mix right despite several attempts and much despair then I found Magic Powder Cream on Ebay and went with the max strength red cream. I get the same results as Veet/Nair but no timing/burning issues. I usually do my bollocks when I shave my chin so apply Magic Powder then have a shave then jump in the shower usually a few minutes too long for Magic Powder but no ill effects yet. Another bonus of Magic Powder is the smell is much better than Veet. I usually pay around £5 tube for Magic Powder.

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"just use the spray on stuff works much better doesn't hurt at all"

agreed comes down to experience.

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

Just read the reviews on Amazon.. funny as anything i ever read .. enjoy

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"I recommend the Philips bodygroom for the delicate areas. It's my go to now. Tried veet once. Never again ??"
I use Phillips kit on my legs, pits and groin - works a treat with a very low spots count. Never tried veet after a mate (a pro cyclist) told me the story of using it then having to ride a 110 mile race that left him in tears....

By *nigma2000Man  over a year ago

Keighley

I use a Gillette fusion power 5 works a treat never cut myself and the pro version even vibrates

"Pro tip, don't lose track of time and leave veet on your nutsack for 15 minutes plus.

"

Brings back painful memories

By *ymguy1966Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

15 minutes, I burnt after 10 and my nuts disappeared back up

Philips One blade is what I now use BUT can still use Veet sensitive for my cock.

Best cream I ever used is called Magic, sensitive version

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

Bic disposable and Sensative foam

I used this stuff for the first time yesterday and boy are some of you guys clearly doing it wrong. Unless you are allergic to it - and you should know because you should be doing a test patch on somewhere like your inner thigh first - you shouldn't be having a reaction.

Here's how I applied it for anyone wondering how:

- First things first - trim your hairs. It won't work as well on long hairs.

- Wash your hands.

- Apply a generous amount (more than you think you'll need) to your test area. DON'T rub it in. It's not moisturiser. Just put it on the area and leave it.

- Wash your hands again. Thoroughly.

***If it starts burning quickly, and I mean burning, not just tingling slightly, STOP. Wash it off. Don't continue.

- Wait the recommended 5 minutes. Don't guess how long this is because you'll overshoot it, *set a timer on your phone.*

- If there's no burning sensation after 5 minutes (I didn't experience any), try leaving it another 2-3 minutes.

- Take it off, your hair should come off with it. Make sure you wash the area thoroughly with water (not hot), and then shower gel/soap & water to clean the skin.

- Wait a little while after taking it off, maybe 10-15m, and see if you have a reaction or if it burns or anything. If it doesn't, continue.

- Repeat what you did earlier but this time on your balls. Make sure they are clean first.

- Wash your hands.

- Repeat all the previous steps after application. Don't leave it on for more than 10 minutes, don't try and guess how long this is, it's a guaranteed way to end up with a chemical burn.

- Voila. Smooth as silk.

For anyone wondering which one I used, it was the Veet Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, 200ml bottle.

Good luck, comrades! May the (newly hairless) balls be with you.

This was the funniest read I have seen on fab

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Pull the skin tight and use an epilator.

Bit ouchy, but it does the job nicely...

F*ck that!

By *ooking for fun30Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Shit I'm about to use some! I better be careful!

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

No get waxed

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The Salisbury attackers had the choice of this, a relic from cold war chemical weaponry, or Novichok, which was seen as a softer choice and that had different reaction and recovery potential.

Certainly not to be done after nude sunbathing in a heatwave, with only salt water for dampening relief. Especially when medical treatments are restricted.

I have seen an advert on a certain social media video channel which claims to have a safe way of removing scrotal and pubic hair with a sort of electric buzz razor. If I can’t get rid of the mechanically I certainly not doing it chemically! As the great Jerry Lee Lewis song “Goodness gracious! Great balls of fire!”.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve done that. CALAMINE LOTION!

"Pro tip, don't lose track of time and leave veet on your nutsack for 15 minutes plus.

"

Yes, I’ve fallen fowl there too!!!! Ouch!!

By *iscreet_MaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Does anyone know of a place in Oxford that does full body hair removal inclunding nut and crack ....

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Find shaving is a lot better.

Leaves. Your ball sack with a tingling burning sensation

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

I have used Veet in my legs a few times ... but it smells awful!

Have always shaved my bits ... and everywhere else!!! and never really had a problem with it. To be honest I find using a Gillette Venus razor routinely ... a bit more expensive than your usual blades ... but does the job really well, so will stick with that.

R xxx

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I’ve used Veet spray earlier today x

It’s ideal for torso and limbs x

Not so good for private’s

Easy to apply

Left it on showered off x used a body scrunchie x

Lovely soft smooth finish x

» Add a new message to this topic