FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Are glory holes social distancing?

Are glory holes social distancing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If one person is on their knees with a partition between them and just sucking on cock could that be termed social distancing as the faces are probably about a metre apart with a wall between

Just curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpet and ScouseCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

"If one person is on their knees with a partition between them and just sucking on cock could that be termed social distancing as the faces are probably about a metre apart with a wall between

Just curious "

Now there is a thought...

By *latterscottonCouple  over a year ago

Manchester/london

New York I think actually suggested this in there health report so guess it would be

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably unlikely to get formal government guidelines in this one. But with a small hole it's a pretty decent barrier. I guess if you want to be sure then have the receiver bend over and both wear masks lol. Xx

"If one person is on their knees with a partition between them and just sucking on cock could that be termed social distancing as the faces are probably about a metre apart with a wall between

Just curious "

Seeing as placing an infected persons cock in your mouth has pretty much a 100% infection rate... no x

The virus can be transmitted in sweat, bodily fluids etc so not only is the person “sucking” likely infected then everyone else kneeling to use the hole thereafter is at high risk too for at least a good number of hours or until it’s fully sterilised.

By *eakyLockdownMan  over a year ago

colne

INTRESTING QUESTION I SHALL CONTACT MY BROTHER HE IS A PRACTISING BARRISTER (tbc) SORRY ABOUT CAPS ?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Just hand jobs then!

If you have a 2metre penis yes

Tall bloke with short girl may help distance LOL

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/23/health-officials-recommend-glory-holes-safe-sex-pandemic-13028334/

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Beat me to it. I laughed when i first read it. ?? ??

I hope gloryholes come back after all this

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

"I hope gloryholes come back after all this"

Have they ever left, there’s plenty about in clubs etc

MrsB

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

Ha Ha I just got my sex slave to build me one in the garage - social distanced if course - he just came in the side entrance (there's a joke in there somewhere) and went straight into the garage. It's great because he built it around the entrance to the back alley (another entendre there) so now he can simply enter via the rear door (Benny Hill time at this point) and straight into the fully enclosed glory hole. Not sure when to treat him and debating if him wearing a condom is sufficient protection, but certainly looking forward to using it a lot when it is safe. Might start a little glory hole club for guys who like to be milked by a PVC Hotwife!

Mrs S

there have been reports suggesting that covid-19 may be spread by Semen.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-men-semen-sexual-transmission-study-china-a9505351.html

With that being said, I'd be reluctant to consider Glory Holes social distant enough, even with a rubber.

By *ambsguy7811Man  over a year ago

Cannock

Just curious "

If this is actually a serious question I’m truly gobsmacked.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

No.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Just curious

Seeing as placing an infected persons cock in your mouth has pretty much a 100% infection rate... no x"

I'd love to see the link to the evidence base on this one....

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"there have been reports suggesting that covid-19 may be spread by Semen.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-men-semen-sexual-transmission-study-china-a9505351.html

With that being said, I'd be reluctant to consider Glory Holes social distant enough, even with a rubber."

Based on very weak science, very small cohorts, and not peer reviewed. There's a large scale clinical trial ongoing, but even evidenc eof presence may not demonstrate the possibility of transmission.

Vale of Glamorgan

Notwithstanding safeguards like condoms and uncertainty about the research I’m going to be sensible and leave the new glory hole until all is absolutely safe - by then I bet there will be a lot of very eager cocks to test it out

Just curious

If this is actually a serious question I’m truly gobsmacked. "

Be reassured it was just a joke

By *ambsguy7811Man  over a year ago

Cannock

Just curious

If this is actually a serious question I’m truly gobsmacked.

Be reassured it was just a joke"

By *ectorRivaMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Ha Ha I just got my sex slave to build me one in the garage - social distanced if course - he just came in the side entrance (there's a joke in there somewhere) and went straight into the garage. It's great because he built it around the entrance to the back alley (another entendre there) so now he can simply enter via the rear door (Benny Hill time at this point) and straight into the fully enclosed glory hole. Not sure when to treat him and debating if him wearing a condom is sufficient protection, but certainly looking forward to using it a lot when it is safe. Might start a little glory hole club for guys who like to be milked by a PVC Hotwife!

Mrs S "

I would certainly join your club, would love you to suck mine

Vale of Glamorgan

[Removed by poster at 02/08/20 17:51:38]

Vale of Glamorgan

"Ha Ha I just got my sex slave to build me one in the garage - social distanced if course - he just came in the side entrance (there's a joke in there somewhere) and went straight into the garage. It's great because he built it around the entrance to the back alley (another entendre there) so now he can simply enter via the rear door (Benny Hill time at this point) and straight into the fully enclosed glory hole. Not sure when to treat him and debating if him wearing a condom is sufficient protection, but certainly looking forward to using it a lot when it is safe. Might start a little glory hole club for guys who like to be milked by a PVC Hotwife!

Mrs S

I would certainly join your club, would love you to suck mine "

No just milking wearing my long pvc opera gloves - and full pvc Hotwife outfit too of course

By *ingAlMan  over a year ago

hereford

That sounds pretty safe

By *ild n NaughtyMan  over a year ago

south Cheshire

"Probably unlikely to get formal government guidelines in this one. But with a small hole it's a pretty decent barrier. I guess if you want to be sure then have the receiver bend over and both wear masks lol. Xx"
now that sounds interesting iv been in the glory holes at chameleons mines blowing experience on a bi Monday

By *ild n NaughtyMan  over a year ago

south Cheshire

"I hope gloryholes come back after all this

Have they ever left, there’s plenty about in clubs etc

MrsB"

love glory holes in clubs some are so amazing x

» Add a new message to this topic