FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice needed: MMMF logistics!

Advice needed: MMMF logistics!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey Fabbers,

At some point we’d like to try a MMMF meet. Ideally it’s the sort of thing we would try in a club, but given that might not be for quite some time yet, we were thinking of organising a hotel meet when things get a bit better Covid-wise.

One thing we’ve been chatting through is how best to have the guys turn up. Do we ask all three to turn up at the same time, or do we stagger them slightly? (a bit like a relay race!)

Would be great to hear how others have organised these kinds of meets?

H & T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure but love the excitement element and would love to be one of the guys! I think most guys would get there early and you could have some real sport if you knew they were all sat in the bar at the same time!

"Not sure but love the excitement element and would love to be one of the guys! I think most guys would get there early and you could have some real sport if you knew they were all sat in the bar at the same time!"

Good point! We were thinking that I’d already be in the room, possibly blindfolded, so I guess we could call them up one by one from the bar!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Depends on what you want really. Do you want several guys one after the other or multiple guys at the same time? Then make your plans. If it were me, it'd be all the guys at once

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

If you want 3 guys then invite 9 cos two thirds won't show! That's my experience in these matters. If 9 turn up ......party time ! Lol

"If you want 3 guys then invite 9 cos two thirds won't show! That's my experience in these matters. If 9 turn up ......party time ! Lol"

True dat x

"Hey Fabbers,

At some point we’d like to try a MMMF meet. Ideally it’s the sort of thing we would try in a club, but given that might not be for quite some time yet, we were thinking of organising a hotel meet when things get a bit better Covid-wise.

One thing we’ve been chatting through is how best to have the guys turn up. Do we ask all three to turn up at the same time, or do we stagger them slightly? (a bit like a relay race!)

H & T

"

In honesty if I’m doing a group thing with guys I’ve always made them communicate prior as a group and made arrangements that they all need to meet prior and arrive together.

It gets rid of any potential bedroom bailouts or awkwardness... if their bottle goes it will happen before arriving at the door.

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

"Depends on what you want really. Do you want several guys one after the other or multiple guys at the same time? Then make your plans. If it were me, it'd be all the guys at once "

+1. The kind of experience / encounter that you're after will dictate how a lot of the logistics / details play out.

"Hey Fabbers,

H & T

Get them all to meet first then when everyone’s arrived they can come up. Be a bit awkward if you’re the last guy in the room haha

"

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 02/08/20 07:06:58]

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Very interesting topic. We have been thinking in the past but never arranged anything so will watch this post to see suggestions.

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

Love to help you out with this.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

I’ve organised an MMMMF for Becky and it takes time and some patience.

All guys were 100% until the night before and one pulled out. A last minute replacement was called in.

If it’s at all possible, try to make sure they’re friends or at least people that you’ve played with before as it helps the night go so well.

For our nights, the guys meet in the bar and we all head to the room together, to a nervously waiting B in her lingerie.

Few drinks in the suite and then clothes inevitably come off.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Having three men one after the other and three men all together are very different experiences. She needs to decide which she wants. If it is three together the men need to know this and be comfortable with other men present.

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

"Hey Fabbers,

H & T

In honesty if I’m doing a group thing with guys I’ve always made them communicate prior as a group and made arrangements that they all need to meet prior and arrive together.

It gets rid of any potential bedroom bailouts or awkwardness... if their bottle goes it will happen before arriving at the door."

I agree with this, I've done a few groups scenarios like this and it can be more comfortable if the guys have at least had some rapport before.

Because they've got to have some kind of chemistry with each other, even in a straight sense. I've had straight gangbangs where some males have been really uncomfortable around other males and it can make the mood awkward.

Be patient and cherry pick the right guys. There are a lot of genuine lads out there who love this kind of thing (me included)

[Removed by poster at 02/08/20 08:51:56]

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hey Fabbers,

H & T

"

. From my experience you ask the guys to attend 30 - 45 minutes before you would like to start , have a social drink , chat at the bar.You may want to invite double or triple the guys you want as you will get drop outs some will be genuine some will be time wasters.When going up to the hotel room leave the bar area in groups of 3-4 five minutes apart so as not to arouse suspicion from hotel staff or security.

There’s been some really great advice - so glad we posted now.

So I’d like it to be a group thing where all the guys are playing with me at once while T watches and films.

Great points about inviting more than needed as some might no show. I guess you then run the potential issue of having a hotel bar packed full of eager playmates! I’ve tried a MMF, and now want a MMMF, but I think a MMMMMMF is a stretch too far (literally!!)

Becky_and_just - what you’ve described is exactly what we’re looking to do; for me to be in my lingerie and then the guys come in and the fun starts.

We hadn’t thought about connecting the guys before had - it’s a great idea. I guess it gives them a chance to at least know who’s turning up.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

We've had them turn up at once.

By *uysx2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Birmingham

A hotel meet in the bar and the guys go up in pairs 5 minutes apart. The problem with this is eagle eyed security monitoring CCTV, knocking on the door and letting you know it's two to a room, normally at the worst possible time.

Apartments I would look at, book a five/six person one and at least nobody can question anything behind closed doors, just watch the noise...and if you need an organised group of guys who are experienced playing together in a group - when safe to do so of course.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Having random guys will be hard to get all to turn up.

To have consistent results with guys turning up you will need a regular group of guys you see in a single basis and you will have a much higher chance of all turning up at the same time to have fun.

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

"There’s been some really great advice - so glad we posted now.

So I’d like it to be a group thing where all the guys are playing with me at once while T watches and films.

Great points about inviting more than needed as some might no show. I guess you then run the potential issue of having a hotel bar packed full of eager playmates! I’ve tried a MMF, and now want a MMMF, but I think a MMMMMMF is a stretch too far (literally!!)

Becky_and_just - what you’ve described is exactly what we’re looking to do; for me to be in my lingerie and then the guys come in and the fun starts.

We hadn’t thought about connecting the guys before had - it’s a great idea. I guess it gives them a chance to at least know who’s turning up.

"

We want to try a similar thing for S. We have one guy that we are comfortable with, who is respectful and reliable, so we just need to find another that we would be comfortable with coming to our home. We do have a play room now so if we can find 2 guys that are willing to then come round one evening it might work.

I have had first hand experience of trying to arrange just one guy and it's not as easy as you'd think. S was tied to the bed and I was to arrange one guy to come round while she is blindfolded. All suitable, pre-met, candidates were eager by message but I went through 6 drop-outs in the 24 hours prior. In the end I invited 2 at the last minute and one actually turned up.

If we get our 2 others then it will probably be easier for you to just pop round ours one evening and we'll kill two birds with one stone

You’re more likely to get your MMMF if you

A) closely vet the men

B) ensure they’ve done it before (guys get stage fright in these settings)

C) overbook men (half don’t turn up)

D) have them arrive together (otherwise they’ll turn up when you’re done)

E) let me come!

Hope that’s helps x

By *azzuk249Man  over a year ago

Twickenham

I know it’s been mentioned already but some invitees will let you down.

I’ve been lucky enough to attend some great group parties in the past and been amazed at the number of no-shows.

So pick double the number you want. Select your starting team but keep the others on the subs bench.

As a single guy it pains me to say it but too many of us are useless and time-wasters.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

More easily achieved in clubs or parties never had any bother getting that

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Word of warning. I know a couple that were inviting another couple round last Saturday night. So two couples. They wanted some guys too. They messaged 20. Not one of them could or would come. It’s not as easy as you think.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Also two guys who they had met before both made excuses not to come.

Leeds

"Word of warning. I know a couple that were inviting another couple round last Saturday night. So two couples. They wanted some guys too. They messaged 20. Not one of them could or would come. It’s not as easy as you think. "

Because the guys knew it was against government guidelines for them to join in ?

Because they were considering their families and colleagues if they caught Covid ?

I would say all together. I would hate to be the last man turn up lol

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

May I also suggest that you don’t direct...ie now do this, do that, cum here, up this, up that..now cum! I for one loose the ability to stay erect, with someone giving directions!

Having been in a mmmf situation once, I think start all together, or start on one and then allow the others to join in when their ready.

As a guy involved in group meets I much prefer to meet in a bar. Always something to chat about and it helps break the ice.

OP there are some straight men terrified of being around bi guys for some reason. Do you propose to mix and match on sexuality, or are you just looking for numbers? Asking out of interest.

By *nestWoman  over a year ago

Okehampton

Have them all in the bar padding round the remote control for your vibrator

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hey Fabbers,

H & T

"

One thing. At least 50% will not show up. If you want 3 guys invite 6, if you want 5 guys invite 10, etc.

We are having the same issues, it’s hard to know how to set this up logistically, and have made groups for messaging but people seems to go missing and then all eventually drop out , we are looking for Uk to around 5-6 M’s when social distancing allows of course.

Thought we settle on a hotel or air bnb etc

By *litstimulousMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Best to get an air B&B where you can treat it as your own house and guys can show up individually for a set start time in a discreet way. Ask the punters to chip in to help with costs, if anyone complains about this they're mugs.

Leeds

"Best to get an air B&B. Ask the punters to chip in to help with costs "

Is this allowed by air B&B ?

By *hilliandspiceMan  over a year ago

Wimborne

It really rather frustrating reading this thread at so many amazing couples being let down by so many timewasters, arrange 20 and none of them show up?

It should be relatively straightforward, someone is on here for sexual fun and exploration then such a high percentage blackout.

Think we have been lucky in that the first guy we met up with didn't bail out, turned out to be a really lovely chap who we have met a couple more times and not bailed once.

The above posts are disheartening though because a while back Spice said two of us was fun but let's try for four sometime. Something I would never have thought she would say and instant wow. But reading the above it just sounds like an uphill struggle.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Best to get an air B&B. Ask the punters to chip in to help with costs

Is this allowed by air B&B ?"

If one reads the small print then no plus neighbours watch out and inform the owner who would arrive and ask everyone to leave. How embarrassing.

A club is the best place for this.

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

The other thing to do is make sure you are time bound, i.e. Play for an hour or two and then it's all out. Makes it much easier and clearer in case anyone tries to linger

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

I arranged MMMF for my wife’s 40th birthday a few years ago.

We spoke with the guys on the phone beforehand and we all arranged to meet in the hotel bar beforehand for a drink and a chat for an hour which broke the ice between all of us.

We discussed do’s and don’ts before we played and it was a very enjoyable evening for all concerned.

From past experience, you'll get about 25% to 40% of guys that show up on the night. You can confirm, reconfirm, talk on the phone but you'll always have a number of drop outs.

So, aim for between two and three times the numbers you want.

Whats worse, wanting three guys to join and getting one (or none) or asking nine and having them all come?

Definitely have them all turn up at the same time otherwise you're just making it complicated!

Oh, and make sure you have lots of spare condoms. We've seen a few with none, or with just the one!

Three men, three holes, it's not rocket science

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"If you want 3 guys then invite 9 cos two thirds won't show! That's my experience in these matters. If 9 turn up ......party time ! Lol"
was just going to post the same thing.

"Depends on what you want really. Do you want several guys one after the other or multiple guys at the same time? Then make your plans. If it were me, it'd be all the guys at once "

We have done it and advise spontaneously at a club - much easier and lots For F to choose from

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

"Depends on what you want really. Do you want several guys one after the other or multiple guys at the same time? Then make your plans. If it were me, it'd be all the guys at once

We have done it and advise spontaneously at a club - much easier and lots For F to choose from"

Agreed - the only time I have done this is at Libs in the main room. A couple were playing and the lady decided she wanted to be greedy And so hubby asked other guys to help out. Felt like a very spontaneous thing and it was one guy after the other (not all at once) and even then it was very relaxed - not some sort of “porno gang bang”

"Three men, three holes, it's not rocket science "

By *uysx2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Three men, three holes, it's not rocket science

"

Two guys here to fill two of those holes

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

I’d opt to go to a club, your pretty much guaranteed more guys who will actually be there. Also generally more room and less hassle in booking a room, etc etc

Have fun

» Add a new message to this topic