FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best ice breaker....for Bi guy

Best ice breaker....for Bi guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asil999 OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Looking for info to help with message response and meet ups, I am Bi man willing to play straight or Bi with couples or singles. Does having bi on profile scare straight couples or females off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Doesn’t us we search for bi.

Just be yourself on your profile

. Some may not like it others like us do. Good luck and hope you find what your looking for x

barnsley

Ok thanks

By *amedgMan  over a year ago

Enniskillen

I am st8 but thinking more and more of meeting bi men but like that nervous and need a ice breaker xx

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

My experience is that if you put bi on your profile you are telling the truth so more likely to attract the type of couple you are looking for I love bi fun is always more fun to all share and the right couple will be much more fun xx

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

Read the profile, look at the pictures and read their verifications. Look at any verifications that your prospective has left for their meetings. Find something that attracts you from all of that and then give an honest complement about that.

Good luck

barnsley

Thanks for these comments all taken on board

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

We only meet bi guys, if a guy messages us and it says straight on his profile we normally delete it as our profile says we only meet bi guys

Be honest it pays in the long run

By *otus_Eaters1Couple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

[Removed by poster at 29/10/20 19:55:20]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We only meet bi guys, if a guy messages us and it says straight on his profile we normally delete it as our profile says we only meet bi guys

Be honest it pays in the long run "

This!

By *orthern PowerhouseMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Looking for info to help with message response and meet ups, I am Bi man willing to play straight or Bi with couples or singles. Does having bi on profile scare straight couples or females off?"

Right now people shouldn't be meeting at all so I wouldn't worry too much.

Secondly read someone profile introduce yourself keep it light don't y be pushy and be polite and with luck things will get better.

By *otus_Eaters1Couple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Very well said.

Being honest gets a single bi guy a very long way with us.

Best of luck OP.

"We only meet bi guys, if a guy messages us and it says straight on his profile we normally delete it as our profile says we only meet bi guys

Don't worry about being too serious and let things flow. Odd times at the moment, the forums are good for making friends and such. Don't let fab stress you out, just be yourself!

Maybe work on your profile though. Think about it as a fun CV!

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

I hate guys who say straight on profile but when i challenge them they us the old excuse of it puts some off ,it puts us off if you cant be open want to play straight fine but dont message us if your not open 70% arte just after Mrs anyway ..

Honesty gets the best results every time and I have come to the conclusion that saying I am bicurious does NOT put off the straight M half of a MF couple.

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

"Looking for info to help with message response and meet ups, I am Bi man willing to play straight or Bi with couples or singles. Does having bi on profile scare straight couples or females off?"

There will be people who are put off by it.

But thats beyond your control. Just be yourself, which you are.

[Removed by poster at 30/10/20 18:59:35]

More info on your profile might help you get a response. Also, I'm part of a couple with a straight male. If a bi-male has that they are happy playing straight too, that reassures him that he's not going to get pounced on.

You get out what u put in .. be yourself , and be honest to yourself.

Ice breakers will be the same if it’s from a woman or guy. Straight or gay

Maybe a compliment about what you like about the photos of the person you are messaging

A little bit about yourself, what you are looking for

A face pic always helps

Or do what 90% of guys seem to you

Say

‘ hi you ok’

That always works 0% of the time

I’m openly bi on my profile, it does shut a lot of doors with couples on here but rather be honest and occasional you find that bi couple

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You will help to filter the appropriate people for you, by having your bi status in your profile. You've not asked for profile advice in your OP, but a single man's profile is generally viewed as the essential way that a guy can influence his level of success here. Lots of threads give great advice on how this can be done.

As you'd potentially be satisfying 2 or more people, they will both need to gauge how well you fit their needs. There's a multiplication factor, over and above what's needed for just another single person

The most important thing at present is that we have this virus affecting life, preventing meets. Others may have been waiting for months to meet people they already know or have wanted to get to meet for a long time.

There's no magic bullet at present for meets, nor for single men on fab. Effort wisely used is the best approach.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I’m openly bi on my profile, it does shut a lot of doors with couples on here but rather be honest and occasional you find that bi couple "

The joy of homophobia!

I sent a general purpose positive message to a new couple as I like to, not after anything per se. And despite their nice, friendly reply, and her being bi they still said "Not looking for a bi couple though", as if everyone with bi on their profile will always insist on it. Bleurgh, small minds.

"I’m openly bi on my profile, it does shut a lot of doors with couples on here but rather be honest and occasional you find that bi couple

The joy of homophobia!

I sent a general purpose positive message to a new couple as I like to, not after anything per se. And despite their nice, friendly reply, and her being bi they still said "Not looking for a bi couple though", as if everyone with bi on their profile will always insist on it. Bleurgh, small minds."

I’ve had the same but with my foot fetish, get a lot of replies saying we’re not into feet. I like ladies feet but I can pay them no attention if it’s not for everyone

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I’ve had the same but with my foot fetish, get a lot of replies saying we’re not into feet. I like ladies feet but I can pay them no attention if it’s not for everyone "

You know, we DO avoid guys that say that. Maybe there's some food for thought there. She will kick anyone square in the teeth if they start touching her feet though, me included!

By *uLou69Couple  over a year ago

Glos

"I am st8 but thinking more and more of meeting bi men but like that nervous and need a ice breaker xx"

Blowjob normally does it

"My experience is that if you put bi on your profile you are telling the truth so more likely to attract the type of couple you are looking for I love bi fun is always more fun to all share and the right couple will be much more fun xx"

Agreed x

We're same x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Just be yourself, some people will like you, some won't.

Personally I really like bi guys

we only meet bisexual guys, we like sharing everything

» Add a new message to this topic