FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What would you like to hear?

What would you like to hear?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed hoppers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Hello! We’re working on our next few podcasts - but thought we’d check in and see what topics you might like us to cover. Over the course of the year we’ve covered hotwifing, dp, bisexuality, single guys, the tv show (yep - that was us in that) and much, much more.

Is there anything that you’d like to see us talk about?

If you’ve not heard our show - look up _ed hoppers on iTunes, Spotify and most other podcasting apps.

Thanks - Mr and Mrs H

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a fun interesting podcast! I’ll give it a listen.

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

Good evening you two. Any ideas for new couples starting out in these strange times. (Obviously when we are allowed to do so)

Help with identifying the real from the fake.

Thank you for your podcast it was the thing that gave us the push to enter this world. G&M

"Good evening you two. Any ideas for new couples starting out in these strange times. (Obviously when we are allowed to do so)

Thank you for your podcast it was the thing that gave us the push to enter this world. G&M "

Thats a marvellous suggestion.

Southampton

"Sounds like a fun interesting podcast! I’ll give it a listen. "

Thank you - much appreciated!

Southampton

"Good evening you two. Any ideas for new couples starting out in these strange times. (Obviously when we are allowed to do so)

Thank you for your podcast it was the thing that gave us the push to enter this world. G&M "

That’s very kind of you! Glad we could help. Great pics btw! That’s a good shout. We’ll cover this for sure!

By *illow-TalkMan  over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

[Removed by poster at 11/12/20 17:43:46]

Shipston-on-Stour

"Hello! We’re working on our next few podcasts - but thought we’d check in and see what topics you might like us to cover. Over the course of the year we’ve covered hotwifing, dp, bisexuality, single guys, the tv show (yep - that was us in that) and much, much more.

If you’ve not heard our show - look up _ed hoppers on iTunes, Spotify and most other podcasting apps.

Thanks - Mr and Mrs H"

Being a Liberty Elite regular I would be interested to hear if the TV documentary was edited within an inch of its life or it was pretty much a true reflection of what was filmed in total.

Also the documentary kind of implied that some of the people were broken in some way, did they purposely cast that way or do you think that anyone has a broken back story if you dig deep enough?

Southampton

"Hello! We’re working on our next few podcasts - but thought we’d check in and see what topics you might like us to cover. Over the course of the year we’ve covered hotwifing, dp, bisexuality, single guys, the tv show (yep - that was us in that) and much, much more.

Thanks - Mr and Mrs H

Being a Liberty Elite regular I would be interested to hear if the TV documentary was edited within an inch of its life or it was pretty much a true reflection of what was filmed in total.

Also the documentary kind of implied that some of the people were broken in some way, did they purposely cast that way or do you think that anyone has a broken back story if you dig deep enough?

"

Thanks for that!

We’ve covered that fairly extensively - and interviewed a number of the people who were on the show. Episodes 83, 84 and 85 will be the ones you are after! Hope that helps!

Xxx

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Thanks - Mr and Mrs H"

Fabswingers would make an awesome topic.

The characters, the forums, newbies thinking it's instashag the list is endless

By *un KnightsCouple  over a year ago

South West

Poly relationships maybe as a subject. They have more aspects than most think of at first. A genuine poly relationship is not a regular threesome as some might believe.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

It's been covered before in a previous podcast that I'm aware of but it would be interesting to hear from you both on any negative feelings/emotions that have sprung up over the years and how they've been managed, how you prevent them etc.

By *un KnightsCouple  over a year ago

South West

"It's been covered before in a previous podcast that I'm aware of "

Hadn't realised, we have not yet managed to catch up on them all having come to them late.

We are probably not the best to ask about issues as we have been fortunate enough to have not really encountered any during our 30 year relationship. Damn that makes us feel old.

By *aughty Hubby n Sexy WifeCouple  over a year ago

Scarborough

How about how everyone, from seasoned swingers to the newbies just starting out, have coped with the lockdowns and restrictions over the past year. Great podcast.

Shipston-on-Stour

Thanks - Mr and Mrs H

Thanks for that!

We’ve covered that fairly extensively - and interviewed a number of the people who were on the show. Episodes 83, 84 and 85 will be the ones you are after! Hope that helps!

Xxx"

Excellent I will have a listen

Southampton

Thanks for the ideas folks - and for the lovely comments. Definitely some great food for thought!

Coming back to say that after listening to a couple of episodes, I am hooked! Excellent podcast, I have learned so much already. You sound like a really fun couple.

Southampton

"Coming back to say that after listening to a couple of episodes, I am hooked! Excellent podcast, I have learned so much already. You sound like a really fun couple."
thank you - that’s very kind of you! Going back to earlier comments, our new episode (out now) covers getting started in covid times!

By *xploressCouple  over a year ago

Mid Devon

I don't suppose Mr & Mrs H, you have any idea when your friends at C4 are showing that swingers documentary again? We've been searching for ages but just can't find it. It's not on 4od.

Gutted, really want to watch it. Even more so now I know you guys are in it.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I don't suppose Mr & Mrs H, you have any idea when your friends at C4 are showing that swingers documentary again? We've been searching for ages but just can't find it. It's not on 4od.

Gutted, really want to watch it. Even more so now I know you guys are in it. "

Tonight at 10pm

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

How about a series of interviews with people that run swinging websites?

By *xploressCouple  over a year ago

Mid Devon

"

Tonight at 10pm"

Ooh you beauties! Thanks. Just need to remember not to record it on the TV the kids use

The Cranberries song Linger quacked by a duck.

Southampton

We’ve covered double date nation but fab seem rather reclusive! Not sure there are many others that are big enough to warrant it!

» Add a new message to this topic