FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time Dogging - OMG!!!

First time Dogging - OMG!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well, I ( fem) have been keen to try dogging for a while. I wasn't exactly sure of 'the rules' of how it worked but was willing to watch and learn. After all what could gp wrong with my partner in tow.

So last night we drove to our local dogging spot and parked up. Within seconds two guys walked over closely followed by another. They stood a good few feet from the car watching. All was ok.

We were having a snog and a fondle for a few mins and when we looked up at least 5 guys were pressed right up against the glass looking in

I wasn't comfortable so sat up, covered up my boobs and they all moved away but continued tp watch us from a few feet away.

Encouraged by my partner we then had a little play and put on a bit of a show. On looking up again, they were back, noses pressed against the glass and one guy cock in hand tried to open the back door which thankfully was locked

On looking to the other side there was a lovely smiley young couple trying to catch my eye in a sort of reassuring way but by this time I was completely freaked out and just wanted to go.

Mr Hungover got out of the car to put his willy away and get sorted and the couple asked us if we'd had enough and told him that they had been playing earlier but they had been getting hassle too.

We left and found ourselves a nice quiet lane and played there

Now, am I being incredibly naive and you lot are gonna ask me what the hell I expected or am I right in thinking that those guys ruined the evening for us all?

Incase they are Fabbers I want to apologise to the lovely friendly couple who tried to engage me in conversation and must have thought I was an ignorant cow but I was just desperately wanting to get away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No they didn't ruin it, you had the wrong expectations.

Although to be fair the guy shouldn't have tried the back door.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

trying the door was wrong...

in your own words 'put on a show' ....... how did you expect them to be able to watch? from inside their own cars?

Ok but surely with an interior light on (a tiny one over the rear seats not the main one) they surely didn't need to have their faces pressed to the glass?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Did you think about rolling down the window and mentioning to them that you were happy for them to watch but you would prefer if they did so by standing back...

"trying the door was wrong...

in your own words 'put on a show' ....... how did you expect them to be able to watch? from inside their own cars?

"

No but just not so close. Its a huge VW shuttle with plenty of windows. There was no need to be virtually inside the car

I think you've been watching too many horror films. They wanted to watch you, not murder you

"Did you think about rolling down the window and mentioning to them that you were happy for them to watch but you would prefer if they did so by standing back..."

Yes in hindsight we should have done

"I think you've been watching too many horror films. They wanted to watch you, not murder you "

That made me literally LOL

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

don't let it put you off, you have experienced it, next time ( if there is one ) you will have an idea....

remember... you are in charge,

have fun

Are you going to try again?

Maybe from the advice here, you will know for next time

So guys, what we really wanted to do was open the back doors so we can comfortably have a shag, are they likely to be in the car if we do that?

"Ok but surely with an interior light on (a tiny one over the rear seats not the main one) they surely didn't need to have their faces pressed to the glass?"

Maybe not. But you seem to have been very freaked out by the overall experience. My question to you would be this: What on Earth did you think that dogging was all about anyway in the first place? Even with only a vague understanding of dogging, you shouldn't have been surprised with the behaviour of those guys. but I do agree with someone else's commment, that trying the door was a bad move...unless INVITED first.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Of course they will be. Your car will look like a plasterer's radio.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

People watch, thats what they were trying to do, and although the man shouldn't have tried your back door, the fact you stopped playing so they all moved away means they could see you didn't want them there and they acted the right way by moving away.

Then you started playing again so they came to watch....if they are too close then maybe open your window a bit and ask them to step aay a bit.

"So guys, what we really wanted to do was open the back doors so we can comfortably have a shag, are they likely to be in the car if we do that? "

To me, that sounds like putting out an invitation...for them to move in closer. They would definitely see that as a come-on for all sorts - leering in closer, getting their cocks out, asking for BJs, touching & feeling the female, etc. Give some people an inch and they will take a mile. Unless you are happy that you are going to be comfortable enough with all that, my advice would be to keep the doors locked. Simple as.

[Removed by poster at 21/07/12 18:50:45]

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Unfortunately you had a bad night (had anyone posted that you were going to be in a certain place at a certain time btw?)

If you decide to go again, be sure to let those who get near the car your boundries, ie stay away from the car or whatever you want them to do.

Don't be put off by one crap experience.

Due to the over exposure of dogging sites being posted everywhere, there will always be some people there who think they can behave like animals in a free for all.

The key word is communication, tell the people outside the car what you want, if you just want one or two people to watch make sure they know your rules.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I thought an open door was an invite to join full sex.

In answer to your Q... no they did not ruin your night.

I don't see that their faces against the window was too much. I thought doggers wanted to be watched.

Got to admit though - the reason i'd never do it is just that you have NO control over who watches or what transpires outside your car.

"Of course they will be. Your car will look like a plasterer's radio."

too funny!

However, like the op I had a similar experience while dogging for the first time and I have to say I found it freaky. We opened the door which seemed to be an open invite & before you know it a bloke had opened the opposite side to grope my boobs and he was just awful. So after a heated discussion about boundaries we left. I've never been back, not for me.

By *igtone2310Man  over a year ago

hull

i as a bloke would never impose myself like that, i think most blokes just get carried away

Each to their own of course, but just confirms why I've never fancied dogging!!

"Sorry to hear about your experience.

Unfortunately you had a bad night (had anyone posted that you were going to be in a certain place at a certain time btw?)

If you decide to go again, be sure to let those who get near the car your boundries, ie stay away from the car or whatever you want them to do.

Don't be put off by one crap experience.

Due to the over exposure of dogging sites being posted everywhere, there will always be some

people there who think they can behave like animals in a free for all.

The key word is communication, tell the people

outside the car what you want, if you just want one or two people to watch make sure they know

your rules."

Thank you for that, it was helpful and informative.

And no we didnt advertise that we would be there

we would be keen to try it,but the reason we wont is nik is picky and wouldt want some man she finds ugly near her.at least in a club you have more control who see's you.if she could choose 4 or 5 men she fancies off here she would jump at the chance

Trying the door handle was definately a big no but apart from that, what exactly were you expecting to happen. ??

If you are flashing your parts did you seriously expect a group of people to watch from 25 feet away ?

Of course they'd have their noses against the glass, after all that's what they came for ...

Maybe dogging is not for you ?

Try flower arranging, it's a bit more sedate

The problem with dogging is there are alot of ugly fuckers ready to pounce and most times the fantasy doesn't live up to the reality when you pull up in some dingy carpark and bob the local bin man is trying to wipe his week long unwashed cock on the window lol

Most dogging locations in the uk are unfortunately available all over the Internet so you get all sorts of wrongens turning up.

Why not just message some guys or couples on here that you like the look of and that are into the outdoor scene, give them a nice quiet location and then Roberts your fathers brother you have a nice controlled dogging session

The one and only time I tried dogging totally freaked me out it was a bit like shaun of the dead with all these guys standing around with their cocks in hand was totally out of my comfort zone.

My comfort zone is clubs the safety and security of the place and me feeling in control x

Sounds like they were being a little intrusive but I guess they wanted there kicks Anyway I am interested in where this dogging place is as I too am from Chester!? Would be grateful if you could pm me it xx

i dont understand why guys act like this and get within the couples personal space. when i was swinging with my ex we went to chams, we soon had 3 single guys come into our space before we had properly started, putting me off my stride. Then one caressed my ex' boob so i brushed it away. we left to go into another room soon after

i just dont understand why guys go into 'zombie' mode when they get horny "girl!".....i would never get into someones space like that without first asking.

i wasnt there so cant tell but faces pressed up against the glass is a bit too close and you're right to feel freaked out by it.

we are regular doggers and also got this on first time ,its all about you and what you want so you really need to relax and enjoy.I only go with the mr and feel safe that with him with me nothing is going to happen to me ,Safety always first.If you are enjoying but others are to close then there is no harm in having a quiet word,these guys get a kick out of watching so would rather you gave them some rules than rush away and they see nothing.To open the door was wrong and some can push their luck.Speak about what you want before you head out and carrying that out is easy because you are in control unless you dont feel your partner is protection enough.dont give in it can be really exciting

"i dont understand why guys act like this and get within the couples personal space. when i was swinging with my ex we went to chams, we soon had 3 single guys come into our space before we had properly started, putting me off my stride. Then one caressed my ex' boob so i brushed it away. we left to go into another room soon after

i just dont understand why guys go into 'zombie' mode when they get horny "girl!".....i would never get into someones space like that without first asking.

i wasnt there so cant tell but faces pressed up against the glass is a bit too close and you're right to feel freaked out by it. "

Thank you for that, our thoughts exactly

"The problem with dogging is there are alot of ugly fuckers ready to pounce and most times the fantasy doesn't live up to the reality when you pull up in some dingy carpark and bob the local bin man is trying to wipe his week long unwashed cock on the window lol

Most dogging locations in the uk are unfortunately available all over the Internet so you get all sorts of wrongens turning up.

Why not just message some guys or couples on here that you like the look of and that are into the outdoor scene, give them a nice quiet location and then Roberts your fathers brother you have a nice controlled dogging session "

Now there is an idea. . . . . . .

By *aughtynigel02121980Man  over a year ago

Brandon

Dogging etiquette has totally gone out of the window these days. When I used to go dogging 'I used to go quite a lot' There would be signals which was given as a sign of people who was playing. Interior light would come on or a flash of the lights or even hazards. When those signals were given you used to walk over and start chatting and go from there. If you were lucky you got a chance to watch. And if you hit jackpot you got a chance to play.

Now whenever a car pulls up with a couple in it everyone rushes over. And i have seen that happen as soon as the ignition is turned off and the interior automaticaly comes on.

This day and age where dogging has been in the public light for quite a while has well and truly killed it. Now you get every man and his dog 'if you pardon the pun' knows about it.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Of course they will be. Your car will look like a plasterer's radio."

Must be lovely that..washing someone else's harry monk off your car the following day..

"i dont understand why guys act like this and get within the couples personal space. when i was swinging with my ex we went to chams, we soon had 3 single guys come into our space before we had properly started, putting me off my stride. Then one caressed my ex' boob so i brushed it away. we left to go into another room soon after

i wasnt there so cant tell but faces pressed up against the glass is a bit too close and you're right to feel freaked out by it. "

i think blokes like you then who have played as a couple will be what couples are looking for,you understand how it feels to have your space violated.

we have had men come in far too close uninvited touching nik,ive told a few to fuck off.

good man ,keep up the good etiquete

it always pays to ask,they the men who will get the most action

its all about respecting the females wishes,you should of asked mr hangover to tell them clear back abit, dont let one nite ruin it for you ,try a few different locations, and ask fellow doggers close to you on here for places, hello niknakuk will you message me

» Add a new message to this topic