FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Feeling confident

Feeling confident

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekyredsolo OP   Woman  over a year ago

bromborough

Does anyone experience the following.......

feeling comfortable and confident walking around a swingers club in their underwear, sexy outfits but out of club not so much!

I feel so at home in a club naked and in my smalls, but dressed out of club it’s different

I explain it to friends however, they just don’t get it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple  over a year ago

~~

"Does anyone experience the following.......

feeling comfortable and confident walking around a swingers club in their underwear, sexy outfits but out of club not so much!

I feel so at home in a club naked and in my smalls, but dressed out of club it’s different

I explain it to friends however, they just don’t get it "

Marley here - I totally identify with this. At home I feel like a right plonker. Put me in lingerie and thigh high boots in a club and I’ll strut around in my element. I got called Xena once walking past someone and I was like ‘yeah, that’s me’

I think it’s mostly because I’ll never see these people again and feel free. In real life it feels a bit more like I’m being judged (even though that’s absolute nonsense and all in my head!). Can’t wait for a club visit though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess it's because you're not alone in doing this in a club.

Where as in private, feel like the centre of attention.

Maybe

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

When I'm Tesco shopping I go for the granny tranny look, but in a club I'm full on "look at me , look at me"

Would never dare swap them around,

Don't think the vicar would be happy either way x x

I've not been to a club but thats what stops me going is me walking around in just my pants...urgh

I'd be just the opposite (if I could ever set foot in one)!

Marley here - I totally identify with this. At home I feel like a right plonker. Put me in lingerie and thigh high boots in a club and I’ll strut around in my element. I got called Xena once walking past someone and I was like ‘yeah, that’s me’

I think it’s mostly because I’ll never see these people again and feel free. In real life it feels a bit more like I’m being judged (even though that’s absolute nonsense and all in my head!). Can’t wait for a club visit though"

Maybe you're just a born swinger sex goddess in your natural environment. Me too!

Tabitha xx

bromborough

"I've not been to a club but thats what stops me going is me walking around in just my pants...urgh"

Oh do it! It’s amazing

bromborough

I think it’s mostly because I’ll never see these people again and feel free. In real life it feels a bit more like I’m being judged (even though that’s absolute nonsense and all in my head!). Can’t wait for a club visit though

Maybe you're just a born swinger sex goddess in your natural environment. Me too!

Tabitha xx"

Yes! This........ feel so at home in a club

"When I'm Tesco shopping I go for the granny tranny look, but in a club I'm full on "look at me , look at me"

Would never dare swap them around,

Don't think the vicar would be happy either way x x "

I’m sure the vicar would

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I've not been to a club but thats what stops me going is me walking around in just my pants...urgh

Oh do it! It’s amazing "

Yes! What is it they all say; “pull your big boy pants on and visit a club”?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I love walking around a club in just my boxers. I can understand what the OP says too. I have a sense of freedom the moment I step out of the changing room in a club. I love that feeling.

"I've not been to a club but thats what stops me going is me walking around in just my pants...urgh"

I’ve not been either... would love to go but worry about what to wear: people have told me you get towels?..... I need my heels/stockings and lingerie to feel confident...

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

I wouldn't wear underwear to walk round in a club. I just wear a towel. I don't think it has the same effect for guys in general to walk around in boxers as for a woman to wear sexy lingerie.

As far as confidence goes, I find it a double-edged sword. On the one hand I feel much more confident being in a towel or naked in that kind of environment. On the other, as a fairly slim/skinny/not very imposing guy, being around other more 'masculine' men in similar states of undress can be intimidating and confidence-zapping.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I identify with this. I loved being naked and also dressing down at our favourite club Liberty Elite. I miss those nights so much. Hope we can get back to them soon. Being naked there has helped my confidence massively x

Mrs N

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

This fairly common.

It is the environment that makes you feel save.

It is also non judgemental environment also so allows your "fuck it" button run free.

Your true self is able to emerge like a butterfly from a chyrisalus.

It is the same effect as Fetish club has.

Seemingly quiet shy individuals are able to be there true self and wear outlandish outfits Aand act in ways they would never in a real life sinario.

Unfortunately the modern world and society has preconditions on how people should act in public and as individuals were are conditioned to be part of that herd.

Very few can push thorough to be their true self all the time.

Fringe minorities are the closest to being themselves as they are already outcast from the herd; rock/biker/goth, flamboyant gay and sonetimes older more mature indivoduals as examples.

To be free. The fuck it button needs to be switched on constantly!!!

Be free.. say fuck it!!... enjoy being the real you...

By *lexnNatasha1977Couple  over a year ago

wigan

Love it total escapism you can be anybody

"I wouldn't wear underwear to walk round in a club. I just wear a towel. I don't think it has the same effect for guys in general to walk around in boxers as for a woman to wear sexy lingerie.

As far as confidence goes, I find it a double-edged sword. On the one hand I feel much more confident being in a towel or naked in that kind of environment. On the other, as a fairly slim/skinny/not very imposing guy, being around other more 'masculine' men in similar states of undress can be intimidating and confidence-zapping. "

Sums it up perfectly! As a guy who doesn’t quite reach 6ft on tippy-toes and couldn’t counter-balance a heavy load of washing, it sometimes feels like you’ve stumbled across the land of giants on nights out

It’s not like I don’t look after myself, been playing football and rugby most my life... I’m just naturally cursed!

It will obviously be quite intimidating in that sort of environment

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I've not been to a club but thats what stops me going is me walking around in just my pants...urgh

I’ve not been either... would love to go but worry about what to wear: people have told me you get towels?..... I need my heels/stockings and lingerie to feel confident... "

Go for it. Don’t wear a towel. Wear your best lingerie and heels. You may start feeling nervous but you may be surprised at empowered you soon feel.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I dressed down in a sauna once after I just wandered around in a babydoll nightie. I was almost dragged into a room by one guy and several others guys followed me into a room I wandered into. So ended up putting on a different outfit to feel a bit safer.

Fetish and Swingers clubs I never feel embarrassed or wary about dressing as I like, but men only spaces I’d be careful now.

By *inabushCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Completely yes x we love how relaxing it feels and everyone can show as much or as little as they like and it’s all good x can’t wait for clubs to open again x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Yes I totally relate

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

God yes, I hate being clothed like a muggle, give me chilling half naked in a club any day.

bromborough

Aoooo interesting all the comments after my question,

For the guys who prefer to wear towels, for me personally I love seeing guys in boxers, and it’s not about how you look but the confidence you have!

Some guys can look at fit s fuck but are sooo arrogant and I avoid those types!

For any ladies going. For the first time, wear something you feel sexy in and take a spare set to change into during the evening after freshening up

» Add a new message to this topic